Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Share
    avatar
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Akaruisama on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:09 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    I'm YuMe fan but I also like scenes between Yuuki and Zero. Their relationship always was very interesting so I want to see development in this. These two know each other well and there is many problems and secrets hidden behind. Yuuki has a feelings for Zero as a lover but she also love him like older brother. I think there is a necessity to explain much between them. They will never be happy if they don't do it soon.

    It is weird but I hope there will be more Zeki scenes in the next chapters. Do you think it is possible now?

    ShiroiYuki911
    Human

    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2011-02-07

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by ShiroiYuki911 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:59 am

    I do love the idea of a romantic relationship between Zero and Yuuki- I just think that she's confused. I think that she would have felt a powerful bond and trust towards who she thought was her brother- Kaname- but I think there would have been a desire to follow Zero- who she was very close with. However, now that she's in custody by the Hunter's association, I wonder what tpye of tension with rest between her and Zero.
    I think that it pretty obvious- though not entirely confirmed (???)- that Zero has feelings for Yuuki.
    Yuuki seems to be a little more complicated...with Kaname in the picture and all...
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5012
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by juliet on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:26 pm

    Do you believe after chapter 68 and Kaname's revelation about his past and all that Yuuki's feelings for Zero have ceased to exist -in a romatic sense I mean, in any LOL? Twisted Evil






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Location : Quezon City, Philippines
    Humor : Any kind. :D
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by missdaredevil07 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:02 pm

    juliet wrote:Do you believe after chapter 68 and Kaname's revelation about his past and all that Yuuki's feelings for Zero have ceased to exist -in a romatic sense I mean, in any LOL? Twisted Evil


    Well, if it's according to Hino-sensei's plans, I think I can accept it (even if it would be really painful for me..(T_T) Huhu poor Zero)....because, if she can clear up her own feelings, it would put an end to all of their sufferings (at least to most of their sufferings)...she can give herself wholly to Kaname, and Zero can go on and live his life...

    At least that would be less tragic.. help Crying or Very sad Sad
    avatar
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2011-01-22
    Location : Cross Academy
    Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Vampire_Zero on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:31 pm

    Hahahah!!! well you think Yuuki is in the advantage of having two term love lol!!! Yuuki SUCKS!!!
    avatar
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Location : Quezon City, Philippines
    Humor : Any kind. :D
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by missdaredevil07 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:14 am

    Vampire_Zero wrote:Hahahah!!! well you think Yuuki is in the advantage of having two term love lol!!! Yuuki SUCKS!!!

    YES!!! Yuki sucks too!!!! (T_T) Sometimes I want to punch her in the face so she would return to her senses...HAHA!!

    But then, it's also Kaname's fault....it was also according to his plans (**** his plans) for Yuki and Zero to develop feelings for each other...I can't help but feel that Kaname used Zero all along. (T_T) He used Zero to protect Yuki, then Yuki and Zero got more attached to each other...then they got separated...then everything's in chaos. Huhu! Poor Zero. :'(
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5012
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by juliet on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:36 am

    missdaredevil07 wrote:
    Vampire_Zero wrote:Hahahah!!! well you think Yuuki is in the advantage of having two term love lol!!! Yuuki rocks!!!

    YES!!! Yuki rocks too!!!! (T_T) Sometimes I want to punch her in the face so she would return to her senses...HAHA!!

    But then, it's also Kaname's fault....it was also according to his plans (**** his plans) for Yuki and Zero to develop feelings for each other...I can't help but feel that Kaname used Zero all along. (T_T) He used Zero to protect Yuki, then Yuki and Zero got more attached to each other...then they got separated...then everything's in chaos. Huhu! Poor Zero. :'(

    I do not feel sorry about Zero, considering his case with Yuuki, he had many chances to go and still did nothing about it. The moment Yuuki reveals her real identity he makes her his enemy. Now this is not nice, after all she helped him. If it had not been for Yuuki he would have been terminated. In a way he owns to her his life.
    I can not understand Zero's psychology, now he is left alone. Is he happy with the result? I doubt it.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    faih
    Human

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2010-11-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by faih on Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:41 am

    juliet wrote:

    I do not feel sorry about Zero, considering his case with Yuuki, he had many chances to go and still did nothing about it. The moment Yuuki reveals her real identity he makes her his enemy. Now this is not nice, after all she helped him. If it had not been for Yuuki he would have been terminated. In a way he owns to her his life.

    hey! the reason he didn't go is because Yuuki was so attached to kaname! and she was always talking about him in frond of zero! argue :no way:
    Sad Sad Sad

    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5012
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by juliet on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:24 am

    faih wrote:
    juliet wrote:

    I do not feel sorry about Zero, considering his case with Yuuki, he had many chances to go and still did nothing about it. The moment Yuuki reveals her real identity he makes her his enemy. Now this is not nice, after all she helped him. If it had not been for Yuuki he would have been terminated. In a way he owns to her his life.

    hey! the reason he didn't go is because Yuuki was so attached to kaname! and she was always talking about him in frond of zero! argue :no way:
    Sad Sad Sad


    LOL faith, you are right in that part but still he went too far with all these declarations, I think that Yuuki deserves an apology in the end for treating her like that. don't you?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    PSDOL
    Human

    Posts : 35
    Join date : 2010-05-14
    Location : malta
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by PSDOL on Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:55 pm

    juliet wrote:
    faih wrote:
    juliet wrote:

    I do not feel sorry about Zero, considering his case with Yuuki, he had many chances to go and still did nothing about it. The moment Yuuki reveals her real identity he makes her his enemy. Now this is not nice, after all she helped him. If it had not been for Yuuki he would have been terminated. In a way he owns to her his life.

    hey! the reason he didn't go is because Yuuki was so attached to kaname! and she was always talking about him in frond of zero! argue :no way:
    Sad Sad Sad


    LOL faith, you are right in that part but still he went too far with all these declarations, I think that Yuuki deserves an apology in the end for treating her like that. don't you?

    WELL i still think yuuki has feelings for zero , the thing kaname is her first thinking right now but didn't see say that she will hide her emetions. the thing is zero could fight for yuuki one he was a level e a dieing vampire and two yuuki was talking about her admiration opps sorry love to zero do you think you would do a move ? and now that issue is still there he a love class vampire and vampire hunter and she his enemy and pureblood .

    that why zeki is not together.
    plus now kaname left her ther eis something going on one thing kaname choose his plan over yuuki
    avatar
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Location : Quezon City, Philippines
    Humor : Any kind. :D
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by missdaredevil07 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:07 pm

    juliet wrote:
    missdaredevil07 wrote:
    Vampire_Zero wrote:Hahahah!!! well you think Yuuki is in the advantage of having two term love lol!!! Yuuki rocks!!!

    YES!!! Yuki rocks too!!!! (T_T) Sometimes I want to punch her in the face so she would return to her senses...HAHA!!

    But then, it's also Kaname's fault....it was also according to his plans (**** his plans) for Yuki and Zero to develop feelings for each other...I can't help but feel that Kaname used Zero all along. (T_T) He used Zero to protect Yuki, then Yuki and Zero got more attached to each other...then they got separated...then everything's in chaos. Huhu! Poor Zero. :'(

    I do not feel sorry about Zero, considering his case with Yuuki, he had many chances to go and still did nothing about it. The moment Yuuki reveals her real identity he makes her his enemy. Now this is not nice, after all she helped him. If it had not been for Yuuki he would have been terminated. In a way he owns to her his life.
    I can not understand Zero's psychology, now he is left alone. Is he happy with the result? I doubt it.

    Yeah, somehow the three of them (Yuki, Zero and Kaname) suck in some ways (sometimes in A LOT of ways). I agree with you about what you said of Zero...I hate him for being an a**..HE SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO YUKI!!! Stupid Zero...(~__~)...But maybe, that's what adds essence to the story, to their character development. They should find resolutions to what they lack...to what needs to be amended...


    Last edited by juliet on Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please watch the use of impolite expressions)
    avatar
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2011-01-22
    Location : Cross Academy
    Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Vampire_Zero on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:22 pm

    Well you are right about it though yuuki helped zero in a way but zero in return saved her from rido and shizuka too, plus zero is kind of lone wolf he doesn't know the way to express his feelings but yuuki wasn't a kid to not to understand them!!! on the other hand zero was bieng used he has been used all along, and when kaname didnt had a need of him further he left him and yuuki knowing all this left zero with kaname too!! there isn't anything to feel sorry for him but zero has been on the right side all the way!!!! btw juliet why do you favor yuuki so much???
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5012
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by juliet on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:21 pm

    Vampire_Zero wrote: btw juliet why do you favor yuuki so much???

    I do? I had not noticed LOL..she is inconsiderate due to be naive most of the times, she is a slow learner but hopefully she is going to wake up now that Kaname has left but is cheerful and kind. And in relation to the other vampires that we have met she is the kindest of all and funny sometimes. In generall she is too much of a good kid. Hopefully she will grow up.

    Why do you hate her? solely because of Zero? would you like her if she was with Zero?

    PSDOL wrote:

    plus now kaname left her ther eis something going on one thing kaname choose his plan over yuuki

    Something forced him to leave. It was not a choice. Still we do not have the whole picture but evidently Kaname needed to do whatever he needed to do now (probably due to sara going stronger). He is full of mystery so we have to wait. In the same views I could say that Zero also choose his job my dear Razz ...but is not as simple as that to just say it. Zero had many problems too to be with Yuuki back then, somehow he needs to accept himeslf first.


    Last edited by juliet on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Location : Quezon City, Philippines
    Humor : Any kind. :D
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by missdaredevil07 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:54 am

    Zero indeed has been used for a number of times already....especially by that KANAME!!! (korosu omae!!!)(T_T) If it wasn't for his SELFISH plans to save Yuki (he's always been selfish), Zero and Yuki wouldn't have grown so attached to each other!! Then Zero won't be suffering like that...(i_i) User! Huhu! And the fact that he thinks he's vicariously saving Yuki through Zero is stupid...So what!? Zero was still the one who gets to save Yuki, not him! Even though Zero grew stronger because of his blood, Zero saved her because she's important to him!

    Sorry for bashing on Kaname...I just hate him for being a user and for being a selfish scum...(~__~)
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5012
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by juliet on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:47 pm

    missdaredevil07 wrote:Zero indeed has been used for a number of times already....especially by that KANAME!!! (korosu omae!!!)(T_T) If it wasn't for his SELFISH plans to save Yuki (he's always been selfish), Zero and Yuki wouldn't have grown so attached to each other!! Then Zero won't be suffering like that...(i_i) User! Huhu! And the fact that he thinks he's vicariously saving Yuki through Zero is stupid...So what!? Zero was still the one who gets to save Yuki, not him! Even though Zero grew stronger because of his blood, Zero saved her because she's important to him!

    Sorry for bashing on Kaname...I just hate him for being a user and for being a selfish scum...(~__~)

    Well I just say the usual (LOl); if it wasn't for Kaname's SELFISH plans to save Yuki both Yuuki and Zero would be dead. How can you ever describe an action to save another Selfish?

    It was not his fault that Yuuki chose him istead of Zero. Yuuki was madly in love with him pictured in so many pages. Anyway in overall Kaname did had he had to do. Yuuki's spell was breaking and she was going insane but she had alrady told him that she wanted to spend an ardious life with him. So where is the problem?
    Zero yes he was hurt but not because of Kaname, they were rivals, they were the vampire and the vampire hunter in opposition all the time. Zero was hurt due to his own feelings about Yuuki and his own hate about vampires. So these two are his problems. I do not know I hope that he somehow manages to solve them.

    About bashing:

    No bashing please and no use of explicit language at posts, state what you want to say in another way that will permit polite debates, much more interesting and civilized. The board is not a place to get out our nerves for the characters.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Location : Quezon City, Philippines
    Humor : Any kind. :D
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by missdaredevil07 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:53 pm

    juliet wrote:
    missdaredevil07 wrote:Zero indeed has been used for a number of times already....especially by that KANAME!!! (korosu omae!!!)(T_T) If it wasn't for his SELFISH plans to save Yuki (he's always been selfish), Zero and Yuki wouldn't have grown so attached to each other!! Then Zero won't be suffering like that...(i_i) User! Huhu! And the fact that he thinks he's vicariously saving Yuki through Zero is stupid...So what!? Zero was still the one who gets to save Yuki, not him! Even though Zero grew stronger because of his blood, Zero saved her because she's important to him!

    Sorry for bashing on Kaname...I just hate him for being a user and for being a selfish scum...(~__~)

    Well I just say the usual (LOl); if it wasn't for Kaname's SELFISH plans to save Yuki both Yuuki and Zero would be dead. How can you ever describe an action to save another Selfish?

    It was not his fault that Yuuki chose him istead of Zero. Yuuki was madly in love with him pictured in so many pages. Anyway in overall Kaname did had he had to do. Yuuki's spell was breaking and she was going insane but she had alrady told him that she wanted to spend an ardious life with him. So where is the problem?
    Zero yes he was hurt but not because of Kaname, they were rivals, they were the vampire and the vampire hunter in opposition all the time. Zero was hurt due to his own feelings about Yuuki and his own hate about vampires. So these two are his problems. I do not know I hope that he somehow manages to solve them.

    About bashing:

    No bashing please and no use of explicit language at posts, state what you want to say in another way that will permit polite debates, much more interesting and civilized. The board is not a place to get out our nerves for the characters.

    Well, about the bashing thing. I just noticed that Vampire_Zero is able to bash on Yuki and gets away with it, so I just thought maybe I too would get away with it if I were to self-express (the aspects of why I don't like Kaname)..well, sorry about that if it was otherwise. cheers

    And, the reason why I really think Kaname is selfish is because first of all, the reason why he saved Yuki is because he can't live without her and he loves her more than anything else...he kept Zero alive because he knew only Zero would be capable of protecting Yuki and killing Rido during that time. Lastly, all of his plans were in accordance with keeping Yuki from peril (and even his killing spree, the Council, Shizuka, particularly his killing of Aidou-dono probably were practically connected to saving Yuki as well). This is only in my own opinion, but I think all of Kaname's plans were plainly for his self-complacency because he wants to keep Yuki alive (even to the extent that he involves himself in tainted undertakings and even resorts to using people)...Hence, I still stick to my conviction that he's selfish.lol! Sorry.

    And about Yuki's feelings for Kaname. I am very aware how deeply inlove Yuki is with Kaname...and I'm not blaming Kaname for being chosen by Yuki, that's not actually what I'm trying to imply. What I'm trying to say is why Kaname keeps on rubbing in Zero's face that he's the one saving Yuki (indirectly) when Zero never did ask for his aid. Zero still would've saved Yuki, even if he weren't that strong, because he truly cares for her.

    I'm sorry if I made some misunderstandings on your part, but I hope I was able to clearly explain my statement. And from now on, I will try to freely express myself without bashing on Kaname.

    sEm_oops lol!


    Last edited by missdaredevil07 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2011-01-22
    Location : Cross Academy
    Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Vampire_Zero on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:29 pm

    juliet wrote:
    Vampire_Zero wrote: btw juliet why do you favor yuuki so much???

    I do? I had not noticed LOL..she is inconsiderate due to be naive most of the times, she is a slow learner but hopefully she is going to wake up now that Kaname has left but is cheerful and kind. And in relation to the other vampires that we have met she is the kindest of all and funny sometimes. In generall she is too much of a good kid. Hopefully she will grow up.

    Why do you hate her? solely because of Zero? would you like her if she was with Zero?

    PSDOL wrote:

    plus now kaname left her ther eis something going on one thing kaname choose his plan over yuuki

    Something forced him to leave. It was not a choice. Still we do not have the whole picture but evidently Kaname needed to do whatever he needed to do now (probably due to sara going stronger). He is full of mystery so we have to wait. In the same views I could say that Zero also choose his job my dear Razz ...but is not as simple as that to just say it. Zero had many problems too to be with Yuuki back then, somehow he needs to accept himeslf first.
    No i don't hate her because of Zero i hate her because shes too innocent i mean how can not she know whats going on around her she just can't choose between Kaname and Zero and then she don't know what to do with her life plus shes stubborn she always disobeys every one i don't know why but i imagined her just like Rukia in bleach, not like Sakura from Naruto, she's so childish and stupid thats why i don't like her, and want her to die !!!
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5012
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by juliet on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:11 am

    No i don't hate her because of Zero i hate her because shes too innocent i mean how can not she know whats going on around her she just can't choose between Kaname and Zero and then she don't know what to do with her life plus shes stubborn she always disobeys every one i don't know why but i imagined her just like Rukia in bleach, not like Sakura from Naruto, she's so childish and stupid thats why i don't like her, and want her to die !!! [/i]

    please stop bashing Yuuki since it also affects other members and lets try to act civilised, you can refrain from mentioning it in your post if that's helpful. Either wise the board is not going to tolerate any bashing unless that's what you are looking for. Its provative for others members and democracy (the voice of many) wins..so please express yourself in a nicer way (I am sure you know how) refraining from extreme passionate statements so we call feel free to debate or to agree with you.
    thanks...

    @ besides that she is disobedient and stubborn but isn't she cuter and more active in this way? (no bashing please we can all answer in a nice way respecting each others feelings)...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2011-01-22
    Location : Cross Academy
    Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Vampire_Zero on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:33 pm

    juliet wrote:
    No i don't hate her because of Zero i hate her because shes too innocent i mean how can not she know whats going on around her she just can't choose between Kaname and Zero and then she don't know what to do with her life plus shes stubborn she always disobeys every one i don't know why but i imagined her just like Rukia in bleach, not like Sakura from Naruto, she's so childish and stupid thats why i don't like her, and want her to die !!! [/i]

    please stop bashing Yuuki since it also affects other members and lets try to act civilised, you can refrain from mentioning it in your post if that's helpful. Either wise the board is not going to tolerate any bashing unless that's what you are looking for. Its provative for others members and democracy (the voice of many) wins..so please express yourself in a nicer way (I am sure you know how) refraining from extreme passionate statements so we call feel free to debate or to agree with you.
    thanks...

    @ besides that she is disobedient and stubborn but isn't she cuter and more active in this way? (no bashing please we can all answer in a nice way respecting each others feelings)...
    Heh? Why can't we just express our feelings just the way we want, if we express our feelings about anyone i don't think thats bashing, how can it effect others??? well i can't argue your forum your rules i'll obey!!!
    And Yuuki's innocence and stubborness is annoying to death ( sorry, if that's bashing :sunny: )
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5012
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by juliet on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:12 pm

    Vampire_Zero wrote: Heh? Why can't we just express our feelings just the way we want, if we express our feelings about anyone i don't think thats bashing, how can it effect others??? well i can't argue your forum your rules i'll obey!!!
    And Yuuki's innocence and stubborness is annoying to death ( sorry, if that's bashing :sunny: )

    thank you very much, highly appreciated the effort.. cheers now back to the discussion

    he kept Zero alive because he knew only Zero would be capable of protecting Yuki and killing Rido during that time. Lastly, all of his plans were in accordance with keeping Yuki from peril (and even his killing spree, the Council, Shizuka, particularly his killing of Aidou-dono probably were practically connected to saving Yuki as well). This is only in my own opinion, but I think all of Kaname's plans were plainly for his self-complacency because he wants to keep Yuki alive (even to the extent that he involves himself in tainted undertakings and even resorts to using people)...Hence, I still stick to my conviction that he's selfish.

    Selfish all are. Zero drinking from Yuuki and accepting Kaname's blood in order to be able to live was selfish, he also ate his brother to become stronger and to fullfill his cause and to be able to kill Rido out of revegne for their tragedy, even his desire to terminate the purebloods is selfish and this overules his feeligs for Yuuki. Even Yuuki admits that she did help Zero because she had no memories of her own and that part made her important, so she says she was selfish.
    Kaname on the other hand in his past helped the people who were becoming slaves and along with the ancestor he made the hunters.
    His elimination of the council was about the bad use of power that created manipulation (Yuuri and Haruka were hiding Yuuki of the council, the council changed people, used the blood of the purebloods to achieve their goals and they even tainted the HA). Shizuka would kill Yuuki, Kaname and would take Zero finding a chance so she was a threat to all of them.
    Of course Kaname made a use out Zero's feelings to help Yuuki but would it be better if he had left him die? To tell you the truth I think that from the most factors that hurt Zero Kaname is the least. Kaname actually helped him and its not his fault that Zero bears so much hate for vampires. (if Zero had been more cooperative towards vampires perhaps Kaname would be also more cooperative with him) Shizuka, Rido killed his familly, his brother betrayed him and he would die, under the circumstances Kaname's plans were beneficial to him or what else?
    I see it as a fair trade Kaname helped Zero to save his life and Zero killed Rido (not only for Yuuki but also for his own revenge)...
    it's okay, I am not trying to change your opinion just to state mine. We see Kaname quite differently. But back to Zero and Yuuki, Zero has been left with alot of sorrow and I do hope that in next chapters things might improve for them...

    can't wait for the raws...I think all fandom is quite excited with all these twists...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2011-01-22
    Location : Cross Academy
    Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Vampire_Zero on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:27 pm

    [u] ahahah, Zero was forced to drink Kaname's blood and he only offered because he had a need of him, secondly Ichiru himself asked Zero to eat him !!!
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5012
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by juliet on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:43 pm

    yes and Yuuki asked from Kaname to learn her past and both Kaname and Zero did what they had to do in order to survive or to help Yuuki survive, I am blaming neither of them, they were acting out of conditions,not to hurt one another, Zero had to survive, Kaname had to pull Yuuki out and protect her, since he could not kill Rido himself he acted out of necessity..and they both benefit out of it..fair trade now how Zero chose to see Yuuki as his enemy that's another subject...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Location : Quezon City, Philippines
    Humor : Any kind. :D
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by missdaredevil07 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:38 am

    juliet wrote:
    Vampire_Zero wrote: Heh? Why can't we just express our feelings just the way we want, if we express our feelings about anyone i don't think thats bashing, how can it effect others??? well i can't argue your forum your rules i'll obey!!!
    And Yuuki's innocence and stubborness is annoying to death ( sorry, if that's bashing :sunny: )

    thank you very much, highly appreciated the effort.. cheers now back to the discussion

    he kept Zero alive because he knew only Zero would be capable of protecting Yuki and killing Rido during that time. Lastly, all of his plans were in accordance with keeping Yuki from peril (and even his killing spree, the Council, Shizuka, particularly his killing of Aidou-dono probably were practically connected to saving Yuki as well). This is only in my own opinion, but I think all of Kaname's plans were plainly for his self-complacency because he wants to keep Yuki alive (even to the extent that he involves himself in tainted undertakings and even resorts to using people)...Hence, I still stick to my conviction that he's selfish.

    Selfish all are. Zero drinking from Yuuki and accepting Kaname's blood in order to be able to live was selfish, he also ate his brother to become stronger and to fullfill his cause and to be able to kill Rido out of revegne for their tragedy, even his desire to terminate the purebloods is selfish and this overules his feeligs for Yuuki. Even Yuuki admits that she did help Zero because she had no memories of her own and that part made her important, so she says she was selfish.
    Kaname on the other hand in his past helped the people who were becoming slaves and along with the ancestor he made the hunters.
    His elimination of the council was about the bad use of power that created manipulation (Yuuri and Haruka were hiding Yuuki of the council, the council changed people, used the blood of the purebloods to achieve their goals and they even tainted the HA). Shizuka would kill Yuuki, Kaname and would take Zero finding a chance so she was a threat to all of them.
    Of course Kaname made a use out Zero's feelings to help Yuuki but would it be better if he had left him die? To tell you the truth I think that from the most factors that hurt Zero Kaname is the least. Kaname actually helped him and its not his fault that Zero bears so much hate for vampires. (if Zero had been more cooperative towards vampires perhaps Kaname would be also more cooperative with him) Shizuka, Rido killed his familly, his brother betrayed him and he would die, under the circumstances Kaname's plans were beneficial to him or what else?
    I see it as a fair trade Kaname helped Zero to save his life and Zero killed Rido (not only for Yuuki but also for his own revenge)...
    it's okay, I am not trying to change your opinion just to state mine. We see Kaname quite differently. But back to Zero and Yuuki, Zero has been left with alot of sorrow and I do hope that in next chapters things might improve for them...

    can't wait for the raws...I think all fandom is quite excited with all these twists...

    Hello! Very Happy I'm back! HAHAHAHA!!! (^O^)

    Well, you have your point about selfishness. I also believe human beings have their instinctive inclination to be selfish...(actually selfishness is very omnipresent in the human society...anywhere you look) But then, you said Zero have been selfish after drinking Yuki and Kaname's blood and after feeding on his twin brother...but that was all consentual...Moreover Kaname let Zero receive his blood, again, for Zero to grow stronger and be able to kill Rido, who then was plotting to kill Yuki. And even though Zero has real fetish for killing purebloods and other vampires, he still chooses to follow the Hunters' protocol, hence, he only assaults vampires who become threats.

    On Yuki's side...well, I think Yuki's actions back then were merely for her self-importance...she was under identity crisis and the only way she thought of overcoming it was to be somehow "of use" for somebody...and Zero back then seemed to be the perfect candidate...but then in its conclusion, the effect of Yuki's actions were merely mutualism, for she and Zero both benefited from it. A good cause, for an equally good outcome.

    About Kaname's past life as a hero, his past sacrifices, and the reason for him, killing Shizuka and the Council, with that I cannot argue. But what about his killing of Aidou-dono? Personally, I like Aidou-dono's character (not just because I like his son. HAHAHAHA!), because it's very transparent how good of a man he is...no matter what Kaname's reasons are, he, killing Aidou-dono is unforgivable. Even if there are "reasonable reasons" -- if that's what Kaname calls it -- there are more humane and legitimate processes to justify the matter (if Aidou-dono is really at fault), but then Kaname chose to murder Aidou-dono with his own hands. He even dared to look at Yuki and Aidou with such indifference after that...How can he do that? (@_@) That's so inhumane (though he's not human to begin with). Aidou forgiving Kaname and starting all over again would be as preposterous as forgiving Hitler for his genocide killing of Jews during World War 2. I bet things in the next chapter would be even more uneasy than ever.

    The notion that keeps on hovering in my mind is if Kaname " had changed". Come on, a hero being resurrected doesn't automatically make him "still" a hero...what if he has changed? After all, he's become more of a fugitive right now, keeping distance from the Hunters society, keeping his plans all to himself, killing for unknown reasons...he currently has the darkest aura in the manga.
    avatar
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2011-01-22
    Location : Cross Academy
    Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Vampire_Zero on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:05 pm

    missdaredevil07 wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    Vampire_Zero wrote: Heh? Why can't we just express our feelings just the way we want, if we express our feelings about anyone i don't think thats bashing, how can it effect others??? well i can't argue your forum your rules i'll obey!!!
    And Yuuki's innocence and stubborness is annoying to death ( sorry, if that's bashing :sunny: )
    I agree!!! shes right!!! one question, why don't you like Kaname anyway??? confused
    thank you very much, highly appreciated the effort.. cheers now back to the discussion

    he kept Zero alive because he knew only Zero would be capable of protecting Yuki and killing Rido during that time. Lastly, all of his plans were in accordance with keeping Yuki from peril (and even his killing spree, the Council, Shizuka, particularly his killing of Aidou-dono probably were practically connected to saving Yuki as well). This is only in my own opinion, but I think all of Kaname's plans were plainly for his self-complacency because he wants to keep Yuki alive (even to the extent that he involves himself in tainted undertakings and even resorts to using people)...Hence, I still stick to my conviction that he's selfish.

    Selfish all are. Zero drinking from Yuuki and accepting Kaname's blood in order to be able to live was selfish, he also ate his brother to become stronger and to fullfill his cause and to be able to kill Rido out of revegne for their tragedy, even his desire to terminate the purebloods is selfish and this overules his feeligs for Yuuki. Even Yuuki admits that she did help Zero because she had no memories of her own and that part made her important, so she says she was selfish.
    Kaname on the other hand in his past helped the people who were becoming slaves and along with the ancestor he made the hunters.
    His elimination of the council was about the bad use of power that created manipulation (Yuuri and Haruka were hiding Yuuki of the council, the council changed people, used the blood of the purebloods to achieve their goals and they even tainted the HA). Shizuka would kill Yuuki, Kaname and would take Zero finding a chance so she was a threat to all of them.
    Of course Kaname made a use out Zero's feelings to help Yuuki but would it be better if he had left him die? To tell you the truth I think that from the most factors that hurt Zero Kaname is the least. Kaname actually helped him and its not his fault that Zero bears so much hate for vampires. (if Zero had been more cooperative towards vampires perhaps Kaname would be also more cooperative with him) Shizuka, Rido killed his familly, his brother betrayed him and he would die, under the circumstances Kaname's plans were beneficial to him or what else?
    I see it as a fair trade Kaname helped Zero to save his life and Zero killed Rido (not only for Yuuki but also for his own revenge)...
    it's okay, I am not trying to change your opinion just to state mine. We see Kaname quite differently. But back to Zero and Yuuki, Zero has been left with alot of sorrow and I do hope that in next chapters things might improve for them...

    can't wait for the raws...I think all fandom is quite excited with all these twists...

    Hello! Very Happy I'm back! HAHAHAHA!!! (^O^)

    Well, you have your point about selfishness. I also believe human beings have their instinctive inclination to be selfish...(actually selfishness is very omnipresent in the human society...anywhere you look) But then, you said Zero have been selfish after drinking Yuki and Kaname's blood and after feeding on his twin brother...but that was all consentual...Moreover Kaname let Zero receive his blood, again, for Zero to grow stronger and be able to kill Rido, who then was plotting to kill Yuki. And even though Zero has real fetish for killing purebloods and other vampires, he still chooses to follow the Hunters' protocol, hence, he only assaults vampires who become threats.

    On Yuki's side...well, I think Yuki's actions back then were merely for her self-importance...she was under identity crisis and the only way she thought of overcoming it was to be somehow "of use" for somebody...and Zero back then seemed to be the perfect candidate...but then in its conclusion, the effect of Yuki's actions were merely mutualism, for she and Zero both benefited from it. A good cause, for an equally good outcome.

    About Kaname's past life as a hero, his past sacrifices, and the reason for him, killing Shizuka and the Council, with that I cannot argue. But what about his killing of Aidou-dono? Personally, I like Aidou-dono's character (not just because I like his son. HAHAHAHA!), because it's very transparent how good of a man he is...no matter what Kaname's reasons are, he, killing Aidou-dono is unforgivable. Even if there are "reasonable reasons" -- if that's what Kaname calls it -- there are more humane and legitimate processes to justify the matter (if Aidou-dono is really at fault), but then Kaname chose to murder Aidou-dono with his own hands. He even dared to look at Yuki and Aidou with such indifference after that...How can he do that? (@_@) That's so inhumane (though he's not human to begin with). Aidou forgiving Kaname and starting all over again would be as preposterous as forgiving Hitler for his genocide killing of Jews during World War 2. I bet things in the next chapter would be even more uneasy than ever.

    The notion that keeps on hovering in my mind is if Kaname " had changed". Come on, a hero being resurrected doesn't automatically make him "still" a hero...what if he has changed? After all, he's become more of a fugitive right now, keeping distance from the Hunters society, keeping his plans all to himself, killing for unknown reasons...he currently has the darkest aura in the manga.
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5012
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by juliet on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:59 pm

    [quote="missdaredevil07"]
    juliet wrote:
    Vampire_Zero wrote: Heh? Why can't we just express our feelings just the way we want, if we express our feelings about anyone i don't think thats bashing, how can it effect others??? well i can't argue your forum your rules i'll obey!!!
    And Yuuki's innocence and stubborness is annoying to death ( sorry, if that's bashing :sunny: )

    thank you very much, highly appreciated the effort.. cheers now back to the discussion

    he kept Zero alive because he knew only Zero would be capable of protecting Yuki and killing Rido during that time. Lastly, all of his plans were in accordance with keeping Yuki from peril (and even his killing spree, the Council, Shizuka, particularly his killing of Aidou-dono probably were practically connected to saving Yuki as well). This is only in my own opinion, but I think all of Kaname's plans were plainly for his self-complacency because he wants to keep Yuki alive (even to the extent that he involves himself in tainted undertakings and even resorts to using people)...Hence, I still stick to my conviction that he's selfish.

    Selfish all are. Zero drinking from Yuuki and accepting Kaname's blood in order to be able to live was selfish, he also ate his brother to become stronger and to fullfill his cause and to be able to kill Rido out of revegne for their tragedy, even his desire to terminate the purebloods is selfish and this overules his feeligs for Yuuki. Even Yuuki admits that she did help Zero because she had no memories of her own and that part made her important, so she says she was selfish.
    Kaname on the other hand in his past helped the people who were becoming slaves and along with the ancestor he made the hunters.
    His elimination of the council was about the bad use of power that created manipulation (Yuuri and Haruka were hiding Yuuki of the council, the council changed people, used the blood of the purebloods to achieve their goals and they even tainted the HA). Shizuka would kill Yuuki, Kaname and would take Zero finding a chance so she was a threat to all of them.
    Of course Kaname made a use out Zero's feelings to help Yuuki but would it be better if he had left him die? To tell you the truth I think that from the most factors that hurt Zero Kaname is the least. Kaname actually helped him and its not his fault that Zero bears so much hate for vampires. (if Zero had been more cooperative towards vampires perhaps Kaname would be also more cooperative with him) Shizuka, Rido killed his familly, his brother betrayed him and he would die, under the circumstances Kaname's plans were beneficial to him or what else?
    I see it as a fair trade Kaname helped Zero to save his life and Zero killed Rido (not only for Yuuki but also for his own revenge)...
    it's okay, I am not trying to change your opinion just to state mine. We see Kaname quite differently. But back to Zero and Yuuki, Zero has been left with alot of sorrow and I do hope that in next chapters things might improve for them...

    can't wait for the raws...I think all fandom is quite excited with all these twists...

    Hello! Very Happy I'm back! HAHAHAHA!!! (^O^)

    But then, you said Zero have been selfish after drinking Yuki and Kaname's blood and after feeding on his twin brother...but that was all consentual...
    Moreover Kaname let Zero receive his blood, again, for Zero to grow stronger and be able to kill Rido, who then was plotting to kill Yuki. And even though Zero has real fetish for killing purebloods and other vampires, he still chooses to follow the Hunters' protocol, hence, he only assaults vampires who become threats.


    I am talking about Zero's action, he did what he had to do to save himself (even drinking from his worst opponent or consuming his brother).
    Kaname acted out of the same necessity...and it was not even about him. His target was not to hurt Zero but to save Yuuki, as Zero's target was not to eat his brother but to be stronger and to also avenge Rido for the killing of their familly. And neither Kaname forced Zero to take his blood, Zero's condition forced Zero to take Kaname's blood. He was acting of necessity, they both did. To my eyes nobody enjoyed it. And Kaname had also his own problems seeing Zero taking Yuuki's blood whereas he could not approach her-think a bit that Kaname held Yuuki as a baby and then he could not even talk to her. More than this he needed a way to protect her from Rido beacuse he could not do it by himself.
    It it was not that necessity, Zero would have been left in his fate and probably driven mad and killed. Yuuki's blood could not sustain him. So Zero's madness that would kill Zero, saved both Zero and Yuuki.



    About Kaname's past life as a hero, his past sacrifices, and the reason for him, killing Shizuka and the Council, with that I cannot argue. But what about his killing of Aidou-dono? Personally, I like Aidou-dono's character (not just because I like his son. HAHAHAHA!), because it's very transparent how good of a man he is...no matter what Kaname's reasons are, he, killing Aidou-dono is unforgivable.

    I also liked Aidou's dad and I do not think that he was a traitor but the fact that he consents to the crime (his own murder) and especially infront of the eyes of his son makes me wonder what necessity was there...I would say that we can not make clear conclusions because we do not know...


    Even if there are "reasonable reasons" -- if that's what Kaname calls it -- there are more humane and legitimate processes to justify the matter (if Aidou-dono is really at fault), but then Kaname chose to murder Aidou-dono with his own hands. He even dared to look at Yuki and Aidou with such indifference after that...How can he do that? (@_@) That's so inhumane (though he's not human to begin with). Aidou forgiving Kaname and starting all over again would be as preposterous as forgiving Hitler for his genocide killing of Jews during World War 2. I bet things in the next chapter would be even more uneasy than ever.

    Again we do not know so can not reach conclusions. I wouldn't take it that light and instantly put Kaname at the wall and starting to shoot, because that's probably where Hino diverts the plot now. She wants us to believe that Kaname is mean and inexcusable. Hino plays that way with Kaname all the time. Of course on the other hand, who ever wants to reach conclusions or is just seeking for a reason to blame Kaname (again LOL) has found it. But Hino was never so simple and obvious so be cautious with that.

    The notion that keeps on hovering in my mind is if Kaname " had changed". Come on, a hero being resurrected doesn't automatically make him "still" a hero...what if he has changed? After all, he's become more of a fugitive right now, keeping distance from the Hunters society, keeping his plans all to himself, killing for unknown reasons...he currently has the darkest aura in the manga.

    Yes he is the dark character like now, that's the best part of Kaname, he is driving the action, making all the plot to revolve around him. A past has to do with character because a good basis sustains the characters like real people I guess. Can you act for the common good and then one day just wake up and start shooting innoncents? It makes no sense. Well you can believe that he is mean and dark, I will believe that he is acting that way having an ultimate purpose for the benefit of the many. Hino has posed many times the idea that Kaname wants a safer world for Yuuki but also the idea that he had a plan to fullfil and now he is acting for it. I think the two collide so a safer world can not be driven with menace, I think he is just a soul whose intentions are good but as always he is misunderstood. LOL...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2813
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by nina on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:08 pm

    Juliet wrote: I think he is just a soul whose intentions are good but as always he is misunderstood. LOL...

    I'll second that!!!!! In the end Hino always justify Kaname's actions.





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Location : Quezon City, Philippines
    Humor : Any kind. :D
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by missdaredevil07 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:40 pm

    I also liked Aidou's dad and I do not think that he was a traitor but the fact that he consents to the crime (his own murder) and especially infront of the eyes of his son makes me wonder what necessity was there...I would say that we can not make clear conclusions because we do not know...

    It's true there's not enough information to conclude, but still, up to what extent is it for killing to be considered as necessary? Especially with Aidou-dono...aww I still feel at loss for his 'consentual' murdering...
    Regardless of whatever reason there is to kill someone like that, it's still doesn't seem right.

    Again we do not know so can not reach conclusions. I wouldn't take it that light and instantly put Kaname at the wall and starting to shoot, because that's probably where Hino diverts the plot now. She wants us to believe that Kaname is mean and inexcusable. Hino plays that way with Kaname all the time. Of course on the other hand, who ever wants to reach conclusions or is just seeking for a reason to blame Kaname (again LOL) has found it. But Hino was never so simple and obvious so be cautious with that.

    Well yeah, there's still a lot to learn from where the story has postponed. Call me bias, though I claim it otherwise for apparently, I judge this merely from what meets the eye.affraid
    I second your motion of the fact that Hino-sensei always winds up making really good diversions of Kaname's every deed, and he ends up getting away with just about anything. It's just that anyone can hardly fail making loopholes out of anything, no matter how dire and hopeless situations may seem, there'll always be an outlet regardless of its truth (happens a lot in plot twists).
    And about always blaming Kaname for his sinister actions (HAHAHAHA! Which I admit, I do oft...though unconsciously..sFun_thbpbpthpt), that is just the contrary to all those Kaname fans who always find loopholes to amend for his actions, whether good or bad, right or wrong. It just how things work. lol! And besides, I'm not a Kaname fan, so I can't consider diversions for his actions beforehand (not that I don't want to, I just can't. HAHAHA! That's why second opinions exist. rofl )

    Yes he is the dark character like now, that's the best part of Kaname, he is driving the action, making all the plot to revolve around him. A past has to do with character because a good basis sustains the characters like real people I guess. Can you act for the common good and then one day just wake up and start shooting innoncents? It makes no sense. Well you can believe that he is mean and dark, I will believe that he is acting that way having an ultimate purpose for the benefit of the many. Hino has posed many times the idea that Kaname wants a safer world for Yuuki but also the idea that he had a plan to fullfil and now he is acting for it. I think the two collide so a safer world can not be driven with menace, I think he is just a soul whose intentions are good but as always he is misunderstood. LOL...[/quote]

    I agree with you about Kaname... Yes that adds to the essence of his character and to the plot's perks. But with the possibility of a good guy turning bad is not that all unimaginable (it happens in fiction, it happens in real life, what is there to doubt?). A good guy turning into a bad guy is not any less apprehensive as much as a bad guy turning good (which apparently also happens in fiction...well most of the time). Though I am not actually entirely convinced that that's Kaname's case.

    I also believe Kaname's doing all of these for a fair cause, though I waver about that that 'cause' is for the benefit of the many as well, I'm positive it's for Yuki's good. After all, everyone in the story dedicate themselves to saving Yuki -- I'm jealous (HAHAHA!off topic) sFun_thbpbpthpt

    Sponsored content

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:42 am