Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Share
    avatar
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Akaruisama on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:09 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    I'm YuMe fan but I also like scenes between Yuuki and Zero. Their relationship always was very interesting so I want to see development in this. These two know each other well and there is many problems and secrets hidden behind. Yuuki has a feelings for Zero as a lover but she also love him like older brother. I think there is a necessity to explain much between them. They will never be happy if they don't do it soon.

    It is weird but I hope there will be more Zeki scenes in the next chapters. Do you think it is possible now?

    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2011-01-30

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by missdaredevil07 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:40 pm

    I also liked Aidou's dad and I do not think that he was a traitor but the fact that he consents to the crime (his own murder) and especially infront of the eyes of his son makes me wonder what necessity was there...I would say that we can not make clear conclusions because we do not know...

    It's true there's not enough information to conclude, but still, up to what extent is it for killing to be considered as necessary? Especially with Aidou-dono...aww I still feel at loss for his 'consentual' murdering...
    Regardless of whatever reason there is to kill someone like that, it's still doesn't seem right.

    Again we do not know so can not reach conclusions. I wouldn't take it that light and instantly put Kaname at the wall and starting to shoot, because that's probably where Hino diverts the plot now. She wants us to believe that Kaname is mean and inexcusable. Hino plays that way with Kaname all the time. Of course on the other hand, who ever wants to reach conclusions or is just seeking for a reason to blame Kaname (again LOL) has found it. But Hino was never so simple and obvious so be cautious with that.

    Well yeah, there's still a lot to learn from where the story has postponed. Call me bias, though I claim it otherwise for apparently, I judge this merely from what meets the eye.affraid
    I second your motion of the fact that Hino-sensei always winds up making really good diversions of Kaname's every deed, and he ends up getting away with just about anything. It's just that anyone can hardly fail making loopholes out of anything, no matter how dire and hopeless situations may seem, there'll always be an outlet regardless of its truth (happens a lot in plot twists).
    And about always blaming Kaname for his sinister actions (HAHAHAHA! Which I admit, I do oft...though unconsciously..sFun_thbpbpthpt), that is just the contrary to all those Kaname fans who always find loopholes to amend for his actions, whether good or bad, right or wrong. It just how things work. lol! And besides, I'm not a Kaname fan, so I can't consider diversions for his actions beforehand (not that I don't want to, I just can't. HAHAHA! That's why second opinions exist. rofl )

    Yes he is the dark character like now, that's the best part of Kaname, he is driving the action, making all the plot to revolve around him. A past has to do with character because a good basis sustains the characters like real people I guess. Can you act for the common good and then one day just wake up and start shooting innoncents? It makes no sense. Well you can believe that he is mean and dark, I will believe that he is acting that way having an ultimate purpose for the benefit of the many. Hino has posed many times the idea that Kaname wants a safer world for Yuuki but also the idea that he had a plan to fullfil and now he is acting for it. I think the two collide so a safer world can not be driven with menace, I think he is just a soul whose intentions are good but as always he is misunderstood. LOL...[/quote]

    I agree with you about Kaname... Yes that adds to the essence of his character and to the plot's perks. But with the possibility of a good guy turning bad is not that all unimaginable (it happens in fiction, it happens in real life, what is there to doubt?). A good guy turning into a bad guy is not any less apprehensive as much as a bad guy turning good (which apparently also happens in fiction...well most of the time). Though I am not actually entirely convinced that that's Kaname's case.

    I also believe Kaname's doing all of these for a fair cause, though I waver about that that 'cause' is for the benefit of the many as well, I'm positive it's for Yuki's good. After all, everyone in the story dedicate themselves to saving Yuki -- I'm jealous (HAHAHA!off topic) sFun_thbpbpthpt
    avatar
    Ms. Anthropoid
    Human

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2011-04-28
    Location : Pumice of Pompeii
    Humor : Cynical
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Ms. Anthropoid on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:41 am

    Zero's Selfishness:

    Blood drinking is natural for vampires. The only occasion Zero was selfish for drinking Yuuki’s blood was the first time. Zero offered Yuuki his life for that bite, though. That’s how hurt he was for hurting her. Afterward, Yuuki offered her blood to Zero. Zero accepted and rejected Yuuki sometimes. Since Yuuki offered, I don’t deem that as selfish on Zero’s part.

    Ichiru also offered himself to Zero. Zero refused until Ichiru said it was a necessity. Ichiru also shot Zero to force him to drink his blood, too. The necessity was to complete the Hunter-Twin Curse so Zero could stabilize to defeat Rido. Kaname offered his blood to Zero. Zero was injured by Kana and Kana by Zero. Zero didn’t want to drink, but did so to prolong his fall to level-e to protect Yuuki. Zero never directly drank from Shizuka. Zero only had Shizuka’s blood by proxy of Kaname and Ichiru. Shizuka did offer her blood but Zero rejected her.

    Anyway, I enjoy Zeki romance.
    avatar
    tunafishsandwich
    Human

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2011-04-28
    Location : Everywhere and Nowhere
    Humor : Sadistic
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by tunafishsandwich on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:25 am

    I think it was cute when Zero loved Yuki, but obviously she's not in love with him. She's in love with Kaname, so Zero had no choice but to move on. He's doing well for himself, I think. He's been able to mature into a fine young man without Yuki at his side. He's proven his worth and Yuki has taken the path of being a pureblood and is also showing her worth. I just hope they rekindle their friendship in time, but I'm sure they will because their friendship is special.
    avatar
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2011-04-30
    Humor : Satirical
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Knightmare on Thu May 12, 2011 11:52 pm

    tunafishsandwich wrote:I think it was cute when Zero loved Yuki, but obviously she's not in love with him. She's in love with Kaname, so Zero had no choice but to move on. He's doing well for himself, I think. He's been able to mature into a fine young man without Yuki at his side. He's proven his worth and Yuki has taken the path of being a pureblood and is also showing her worth. I just hope they rekindle their friendship in time, but I'm sure they will because their friendship is special.

    I think she's obviously got feelings for Zero but is totally conflicted about it. Both because of Zero's feelings on the matter and the love she has for Kaname as well, but its obvious she thinks that Zero is over her, when clearly he isn't. Though Zero's "moved on", he's just denying himself rather than actually over her, I don't think it'll be long before he's back under her spell.
    avatar
    Yuuki-sama
    Human

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2011-05-26
    Humor : Japanese. ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Yuuki-sama on Thu May 26, 2011 12:43 am

    I've only read to the 53rd chapter. >.< I'm waiting for the next volume.... But i've always been a Zero/Yuuki supporter.. it's all so complicated. I love it.

    constercon
    Human

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    why a zero yuuki romance will probably never happen

    Post by constercon on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:58 pm

    Hey yall! long time reader, first time commenter...

    So, i think this kind of along the topic of this forum. Sorry if it isn't.

    Why i kinda don't like kaname:
    1) isn't it weird that he's yuuki's brother? yeah yeah, it's different for vampires. but then again, it's really not....
    2) he makes her wear "delicate" shoes and dresses and stuff. why can't she wear what she wants? yes, i know she does it because she loves him and he wants her to look pretty and stuff. come on though, beauty is on the inside, right? aren't there any feminists out there..."i am woman, hear me roar" type of thing?
    3) he's kind of evil. Just because he does it supposedly because of his love for yuuki or because it's for the greater good, doesn't make it alright.

    BUT that being said, he's really good to her, so what the hey?

    Why I like Zero:
    1) two words: BADD ASS (but i guess kaname is kinda too). zero's a hands on type of guy. he's always around to rescue Yuuki since she can't seem to do much by herself without getting into a bit of a bind.

    But he's so moooody all of the time. No wonder he doesn't have any friends.

    But in the end, i think Yuuki will stay with kaname because she loves him and he loves her despite the conversation here when they are going to "start over":
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-66-page-25.html

    Yuuki's a good girl and she would never betray Kaname. Zero might bite yuuki because she loves him too and she wants to save him (level E thingie), but then he'll be even more moody. she'll never bite zero out of loyalty to Kaname UNLESS she had to because it a was life or death situation. Kaname will come back and Yuuki will accept Kaname's evilness because that's supposedly what love is. the end. happy ending-ish, but morally...hmmm...

    But then, i'm hoping (kinda) for something like the following scenario:
    Kaname kills all of the pure bloods so that gets rid of all of the purebloods aiming for yuuki. he hates himself and is unhappy with his own evilness and realizes he just really wants to die since he's lived a bazillion years already. He sacrifices himself so that yuuki can go back to her normal, unburdened, happy human life. she goes back to being human and since there are no more purebloods, yuuki will never go back to being a vampire. since it's her human side that is still in love with zero, she confesses her undying love for zero. that love power magically turns zero back into a human and they live together happily ever after until they die (because they're human now). oh, and aidou who doesn't know anything outside of serving yuuki becomes their servant, but only to serve as their ice machine for their drinks. Ruka kills herself out of grief because kaname is dead. then kain kills himself out of grief because ruka is now dead too. ichijou goes mad/crazy because he was powerless to stop sara and her evil plans, but rima and shiki end up taking care of him. Maria, after turning into a bird to spy on others, somehow gets stuck in her bird body. She then learns a valuable lesson, a little too late, that it's not nice to spy on other people.

    totally believable right? anyway those are my two cents. Kinda went a bit far with that. discuss if you wish.
    avatar
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2011-04-19
    Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Kara on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:50 pm

    constercon wrote:But he's so moooody all of the time. No wonder he doesn't have any friends.
    rofl rofl rofl That's one of the first things I thought when I first started reading VK as well. I was thinking something like, '..wow this guys kind of a loner...but he's so hot and bad ass, so... almost.. ' He definitely grew on me wub
    ...Even though there are frown lines practically etched into his forehead.. scratch Zero's pretty much the definition of the tsundere character.

    constercon wrote:
    Yuuki's a good girl and she would never betray Kaname. Zero might bite yuuki because she loves him too and she wants to save him (level E thingie), but then he'll be even more moody.

    rofl Sometimes I want someone to give Zero a hug, 'cause, y'know, he looks like he kind of needs one....

    constercon wrote:Hey yall! long time reader, first time commenter...

    sSig_hi

    avatar
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Akaruisama on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:15 pm

    Kara wrote:[



    rofl Sometimes I want someone to give Zero a hug, 'cause, y'know, he looks like he kind of needs one....





    Me too, even if I'm Kaname supporter
    Razz
    He looks so sad, so lonely.

    Kaname looks lonely too, but he has also the aura of power around him. Zero is more like a knight who is fighting for human sake, Kaname is a king who rule the world below him.
    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by aya-chan on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:31 pm

    constercon wrote:[color=darkblue]Why i kinda don't like kaname:
    1) isn't it weird that he's yuuki's brother? yeah yeah, it's different for vampires. but then again, it's really not....
    2) he makes her wear "delicate" shoes and dresses and stuff. why can't she wear what she wants? yes, i know she does it because she loves him and he wants her to look pretty and stuff. come on though, beauty is on the inside, right? aren't there any feminists out there..."i am woman, hear me roar" type of thing?

    1) yuuki and kaname aren't siblings. it's been almost a year since hino developed this: kaname revealed his past to yuuki and kaname is not yuuki's real brother, kaname is her ancestor.

    2) i believe she has long hair and wear high heels because she want. when rima asked her about this, yuuki blushed, this means she was shy, embarrased. she wasn't bothered by it.
    it is common for a girl to do things what make her boyfriend happy. i don't know if you noticed, but kaname loved yuuki when she had short hair and did not wear high heals. her look it is not a condition for kaname's love.

    on topic: if what happened in the last chapters, since kaname left it is sign of a great romance, then i am speachless. zero barelly talked with yuuki and when he did it he wasn't nice at all with his "love". when yuuki talked with him did not existed signs of romance in her voice either. yuuki even told him their views never met.

    if zero loves yuuki so much, then why he doesn't make a move on her? her fiance is far away, zero is alone with her, but what he do is to say mean words to her and the distance between them is growing.
    if the situation will go on (yuuki and zero not speaking to each other) the chances for a romance are very slim.
    avatar
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2011-04-19
    Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Kara on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:49 pm

    aya-chan wrote:yuuki and kaname aren't siblings. it's been almost a year since hino developed this: kaname revealed his past to yuuki and kaname is not yuuki's real brother, kaname is her ancestor.

    My friends and I had like a 20 minute conversation over that a while back scratch I mean, we know that Kaname IS the Kuran ancestor, that much is a fact, and he was reincarnated into Yuuki's brothers body. (Which would mean that he and Yuuki were still related...in a grandfather-great great great granddaughter sort of way) Soooo anyway....Yuuki and Kaname are still PHYSICALLY brother and sister...cause it's Yuuki's brothers' body....but then not 'spiritually' related because its not Yuuki's brother in Yuuki's brothers body (but her ancestor).

    scratch

    Hahaha sorry I guess I could have phrased that in a way that didn't sound as confusing Shocked

    lol! Sorry, I tend to over-analyze these things sometimes Smile Personally, either way I don't really care if they're related anymore (in whatever way or not at all) cheers I've had around 30 chapters to get used to the idea Surprised (Again, sorry if that's a little off topic) Feel free to ignore my random bambling there... Embarassed

    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5013
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by juliet on Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:14 pm

    Kara wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:yuuki and kaname aren't siblings. it's been almost a year since hino developed this: kaname revealed his past to yuuki and kaname is not yuuki's real brother, kaname is her ancestor.

    My friends and I had like a 20 minute conversation over that a while back scratch I mean, we know that Kaname IS the Kuran ancestor, that much is a fact, and he was reincarnated into Yuuki's brothers body. (Which would mean that he and Yuuki were still related...in a grandfather-great great great granddaughter sort of way) Soooo anyway....Yuuki and Kaname are still PHYSICALLY brother and sister...cause it's Yuuki's brothers' body....but then not 'spiritually' related because its not Yuuki's brother in Yuuki's brothers body (but her ancestor).


    A bit off topic here but it worths the trouble clearing out this part...

    Τhe most important part was in a parethesis Razz LOL. Kaname is not related to Yuuki neither in spirit nor body, simply because the original Kaname was killed by Rido (with the anti-vampire sword) then given to ancestor who devoured the babies' flesh and blood, and in order not to be misunderstood Kaname was in a state where he had no control over his insticts neither he was conscious of the flesh he was devouring, after being in a slumber that lasted many centuries.

    Because his body (Kaname's) was totally destroyed and in order to tame himself and nor hurt others with his hunger, he shrunk into a baby again. So Kaname is Kaname both in body and in soul (cute naked baby there). I do not have time to post the scans but I think chapter 61-62 are the explanation to this conversation. I do not understand though how can it be that people are still confused other there? we missed a chapter there?

    Still I hope its clear now.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by aya-chan on Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:23 pm

    Kara wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:yuuki and kaname aren't siblings. it's been almost a year since hino developed this: kaname revealed his past to yuuki and kaname is not yuuki's real brother, kaname is her ancestor.

    My friends and I had like a 20 minute conversation over that a while back scratch I mean, we know that Kaname IS the Kuran ancestor, that much is a fact, and he was reincarnated into Yuuki's brothers body. (Which would mean that he and Yuuki were still related...in a grandfather-great great great granddaughter sort of way) Soooo anyway....Yuuki and Kaname are still PHYSICALLY brother and sister...cause it's Yuuki's brothers' body....but then not 'spiritually' related because its not Yuuki's brother in Yuuki's brothers body (but her ancestor).

    scratch


    you are wrong. when rido sacrificed baby kaname (yuuki's real brother) that baby turned in dust.
    because the blood kaname the ancestor received wasn't enough, he reduced his body to a baby's.

    kaname from now did not reincernated in baby kaname's body. they are different persons.

    constercon
    Human

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by constercon on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:54 pm

    eh. ok. kaname...whatever.

    This is how i see it:
    yuuki believed that kaname was her brother for a while and still rolled with the whole, "taint me too" bit.

    Juuri and haruka. Siblings.
    rido and juuri. also siblings.
    weird.

    maybe that's why pure bloods have all these powers. it's cause they're genetic mutants. unless they reproduce by budding, if that's the case then i guess it's okay to be in love with your sibling.

    maybe if humans got together with our siblings, we'll gain superpowers too! jocolor

    but whatever, it's just a minor point anyways. i just thought it a bit strange at first. IT doesn't keep me from reading
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by sweetsolace on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:09 pm

    about Kaname as Yuki's "sibling"

    wrong.

    http://www.mangareader.net/104-54910-10/vampire-knight/chapter-62.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-54910-11/vampire-knight/chapter-62.html

    when Kaname's ancestor body was awakened by Rido, it was in a very incomplete state. Kaname needed much much more blood to be stabilized, and if he gets all of that he'll end up killing everyone. To prevent that, he "regressed" his body to a baby, then sealed his memories to prevent it from getting in the way.
    Haruka and Juri's first child was also named "Kaname". So it was a good coincidence that Kaname also happened to be called by his name.
    I get the feeling Haruka and Juri also know that Kaname is not their real son, but they still loved him
    Kaname's body now is his body when he was an ancestor, we've all seen how he looked like back then during his flashbacks on chapter 64, its the same now, so it is indeed his own body that he transformed back into a baby.
    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by aya-chan on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:41 pm

    sweetsolace wrote:about Kaname as Yuki's "sibling"

    wrong.

    http://www.mangareader.net/104-54910-10/vampire-knight/chapter-62.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-54910-11/vampire-knight/chapter-62.html

    when Kaname's ancestor body was awakened by Rido, it was in a very incomplete state. Kaname needed much much more blood to be stabilized, and if he gets all of that he'll end up killing everyone. To prevent that, he "regressed" his body to a baby, then sealed his memories to prevent it from getting in the way.
    Haruka and Juri's first child was also named "Kaname". So it was a good coincidence that Kaname also happened to be called by his name.
    I get the feeling Haruka and Juri also know that Kaname is not their real son, but they still loved him
    Kaname's body now is his body when he was an ancestor, we've all seen how he looked like back then during his flashbacks on chapter 64, its the same now, so it is indeed his own body that he transformed back into a baby.

    You have right.
    I believe the same thing like you about juuri and haruka knowing about kaname not being their son.
    when haruka came in the basement, where the coffin was he took in his hands to blanket where baby kaname was and grief for a moment. later, on the floor he found that the other baby (the ancestor).
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5013
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by juliet on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:08 pm

    constercon wrote:eh. ok. kaname...whatever.

    This is how i see it:
    yuuki believed that kaname was her brother for a while and still rolled with the whole, "taint me too" bit.

    Juuri and haruka. Siblings.
    rido and juuri. also siblings.
    weird.


    maybe that's why pure bloods have all these powers. it's cause they're genetic mutants. unless they reproduce by budding, if that's the case then i guess it's okay to be in love with your sibling.

    maybe if humans got together with our siblings, we'll gain superpowers too! jocolor

    but whatever, it's just a minor point anyways. i just thought it a bit strange at first. IT doesn't keep me from reading

    Ιn general and from what I understood as it was stated by Kaname when he transformed Yuuki, it is not weird for purebloods to intermarry. One of the main reasons I believe is because they are very cautious about their powers and the people (purebloods and other vampires) that wish to get hold of that.

    Kurans=anti-vampire power, a power quite rare that made them kings. But in their history as we see it now who else purebloods were kind enough to be chosen as future mates?

    Sara?
    Shizuka?
    Touma?
    Hanadagi?

    So it's a defense and a protection that also keeps stable and safe the world.
    Of course they are not humans, they drink blood, they devour on preys, so they act like beasts driven by insticts. In the same respect they do not view sex as we do I believe= perhaps their need to survive and to preserve their powers drives them physically to their siblings=most trusted or more beloved vampires?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2011-04-19
    Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Kara on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:34 am

    Thank you all so much!!!!  Very Happy  That just cleared up heaps cheers Sorry for the confusion /  off topic ness back there  Embarassed  I was wrong about Kaname  sEm_oops  (It's like 'City of Bones' all over again...)  lol!

    Anyway, to get back on topic:

    I think it might be interesting to see what Zero and Yuuki would be like in a romantic relationship. But right now I'm not actually sure that that is how the story is going to end (it seems like Hino-sensei is eventually going to lead us to a Yume end). Hino has of course been trying to give Zeki fans something to work with / try to interpret in the last few chapters since Kaname left, but ultimately I think it might be more fanservice for us Zeki's than anything else  scratch  (I'm sorry if thats bad of me to say such a thing since I'M a Zeki lol!) Sure, I absolutely love all the Zero/Yuuki scenes that we're getting at the moment (since many chapters in the second arch were with Zero seperate from her, and now they're together in every one so far!! Very Happy ...even if Zero is either ignoring her or taunting her...  argue ). I really look forward to the Zero/Yuuki scenes in each chapter but recently they're the only thing thats been keeping me interested (since the plot seems to be moving fairly slowly in my opinion and we're still completely in the dark as to what Kaname, Ruka and Kain are doing... sFun_banghead2 )

    I think that Zero and Yuuki's relationship is actually improving (..a little). I don't mean in a romantic way, since clearly they're nowhere near anything like that, but now they at least acknoledge each others existence  Smile They went from close childhood friends to enemies, but now they just have to have this wary attitude around each other.

    Like here:

    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/69/6
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/69/7

    They just completely ignore each other (well, Zero ignores her. Yuuki there just seems to be keeping her distance since Zero's made it abundantly clear that's what he wants).

    They seem to have improved a little since then, even if the interaction has been a little forced (because of the restarting of the NC). I think this might be Hino's way of giving Zeki fans some scenes along the way.  scratch  Because even though I would like to see these two together, it seems very unlikely considering their slow pace and considering how many more chapters we have left to go in the second arch, with how many chapters the first arch went for.... confused Unless Hino intends to make the second arch a lot longer than the first...


    Last edited by Kara on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
    avatar
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by rumland on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:58 pm

    It wont work out, yukki decides in the end she is going to marry kaname to keep the clan pure and cause she loves him, she however decides to take zero as a lover as well, again cause she loves him, both guys agree with objections, however on the day of the weeding the ceramony gets called off. It turns out yukki is yoris secrete fiance. Shocked
    avatar
    aerah08
    Human

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2011-06-02
    Location : france
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by aerah08 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:02 pm

    I am Yume fan.. and now being so into Zeki aswell.. well during the first arc we could possibly see that kaname and yuuki will end up together which actually happens during the chapter 60 but as we can see.. yuuki doesn't seem to be so happy at all... and even when she's with kaname she keeps on clinging up with zero.. remember the chapter 60: the nostalgic scent..? she actually admits that part of her heart still attached to zero.. perhaps that is why kaname leaves her because he wants her to pursue her own true feelings and not to go pity on him.. sad to say.. Crying or Very sad
    avatar
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 65
    Join date : 2011-05-27
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by roronoa-zoro on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:03 pm

    Hino definitely put enough hints to support that a romantic relationship exists between the two. My biggest interrogation now is : does she put them for fanservice or is it her real intention from the start? Is she afraid to lose a part of her fandom? Possible.
    Only time will tell.
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5013
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by juliet on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:46 pm

    roronoa-zoro wrote:Hino definitely put enough hints to support that a romantic relationship exists between the two. My biggest interrogation now is : does she put them for fanservice or is it her real intention from the start? Is she afraid to lose a part of her fandom? Possible.
    Only time will tell.

    Τhat's a hard one dealing with...that your favorite couple was there for fan service reasons. I can imagine myself going sFun_banghead2 with Hino if the story turns up that way, it's still the way she handles of course? do we have a meaning for the plot after all out of this?

    Right now Zero and Yuuki's romance has served in helping Zero to remain alive (level-e), Zero handling Rido and releasing Kaname and in a way he collaborated in saving Yuuki from Rido ( I am stating that because Yuuki got Rido first and she might be also angry as a character LOL:rofl: not getting credits for the effort ). So far..so good, you can tell that this side has covered its purposes.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2011-04-19
    Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Kara on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:09 am

    rumland wrote:It wont work out, yukki decides in the end she is going to marry kaname to keep the clan pure and cause she loves him, she however decides to take zero as a lover as well, again cause she loves him, both guys agree with objections, however on the day of the weeding the ceramony gets called off. It turns out yukki is yoris secrete fiance. Shocked

    lol! Wait, so would Zero be playing some sort of 'mistress' role to Yuuki in that scenario? Hahaha I smell a fanfic..... cheers
    avatar
    Nodachi
    Human

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2011-02-01
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Nodachi on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:27 am

    Brr.... I think that maybe Kaname will be better for Yuuki (than Zero-chan???). At least Zero and Yuuki is my favourite couple, but... In interview (ahh.,.... very, very long time ago) Hino-sensei say, that her favourite chatacter is Kaname, so...She rather not kill him.


    (sorry for:
    Bad use of tenses and grammar, my English is terrible, and I last time on forum was...bu, long time ago, so I'm unoriented in current issues of topic ;/ . Maybe someone's knows, when is coming chapter 72 (72?) )
    avatar
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2011-04-19
    Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Kara on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:23 am

    Nodachi wrote:Maybe someone's knows, when is coming chapter 72 (72?) )
    You can read Kanamelover<3's scanlation in the Chapter Discussion section Very Happy As for the official ?? scanlation, I'm not sure when that will be released (since scanlations for recent chapters have been pretty slow... scratch ). It might already be out, I'm not sure sorry Embarassed I just read the scanlation on the forum here cheers
    avatar
    tunafishsandwich
    Human

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2011-04-28
    Location : Everywhere and Nowhere
    Humor : Sadistic
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by tunafishsandwich on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:51 am

    Zeki is definitely happening people. You can't deny me chapter 73! Everything us Zeki's have said, is happening! Yume is SO sinking!
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by KuranPrince on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:25 pm

    tunafishsandwich wrote:Zeki is definitely happening people. You can't deny me chapter 73! Everything us Zeki's have said, is happening! Yume is SO sinking!

    I wouldn't bet on it if I were you. And bashing the Yume ship isn't going to bring the relationship of ZeroxYuuki into fruition. While some of them see the romance between the two prefects, I find it completely otherwise. If you read chapter 73 very carefully, Yuuki isn't herself after taking the blood tablets. There's a possibility that Sara have tampered the formula in order to use Yuuki as part of her plan.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:29 pm