Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Share

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Akaruisama on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:09 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    I'm YuMe fan but I also like scenes between Yuuki and Zero. Their relationship always was very interesting so I want to see development in this. These two know each other well and there is many problems and secrets hidden behind. Yuuki has a feelings for Zero as a lover but she also love him like older brother. I think there is a necessity to explain much between them. They will never be happy if they don't do it soon.

    It is weird but I hope there will be more Zeki scenes in the next chapters. Do you think it is possible now?

    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by KuranPrince on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:25 pm

    tunafishsandwich wrote:Zeki is definitely happening people. You can't deny me chapter 73! Everything us Zeki's have said, is happening! Yume is SO sinking!

    I wouldn't bet on it if I were you. And bashing the Yume ship isn't going to bring the relationship of ZeroxYuuki into fruition. While some of them see the romance between the two prefects, I find it completely otherwise. If you read chapter 73 very carefully, Yuuki isn't herself after taking the blood tablets. There's a possibility that Sara have tampered the formula in order to use Yuuki as part of her plan.

    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 162
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Conrad Weller on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:38 pm

    Zeki is definitely happening people. You can't deny me chapter 73!
    Everything us Zeki's have said, is happening! Yume is SO sinking!]

    look buddy you hear yourself talk yume isnt sinking this might be the last zeki scene. you are bashing yume. which you have no right .kaname is coming back and taking her away,she pushed sayori also down now will you say she loves her as well.she is fighting bloodlust thats all.who knows they might be interrupted.

    I wouldn't bet on it if I were you. And bashing the Yume ship isn't
    going to bring the relationship of ZeroxYuuki into fruition. While some
    of them see the romance between the two prefects, I find it completely
    otherwise. If you read chapter 73 very carefully, Yuuki isn't herself
    after taking the blood tablets. There's a possibility that Sara have
    tampered the formula in order to use Yuuki as part of her plan.

    i agree with you

    Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Location : Buenos Aires
    Humor : zen <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Vanille-chan on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:59 pm

    Yuki didn´t drink the new tablets. This is deducted when Takuma and Sara are talking:


    Sara: Takuma
    Don’t make Yuuki-san misunderstand this
    I just wanted the tablets to taste better.
    Takuma: If that’s so, let me check them first

    Then, Yuki doesn´t drink the tablets yet.


    Zero take the same tablets that Yuki is taking and yet there is no abnormal change on him.


    But, that chapter ended Zeki, actually. Hino do things in an ambiguous way, but if you keep a rational thought, you will realize this (I'll give an auto quote)


    The title is "The relationship with Zero"

    On the Zeki scene:

    Yuki says "The truth is I want to speak with you as before "

    Next: Why Can not we never move forward Without hurting each other?

    Soon ... the "move forward" = I want to speak with you as before = The Same Thing. this chapter answered what Yuki feels.Friendship ._.

    Well, I doubt this will be solved now. The LT maintains VK. So today, we see Zeki smiling ,tomorrow, we'll see Yume. And the cycle will be repeated many more times.

    @ about Yuki´s thirst for Zero, I´ll post waht I said on other forum:

    I got tired of talking about it seriously, then I put a humorous way. After all, Hino often contradicting what she writes, then do not take seriously:


    Before Yuuki say anything, Kaname said:

    "The thirst of a vampire will be satisfied only with the blood of the beloved." Note that the term "thirst" needs to complement:
    a) water
    b) Coke
    c) orange juice
    d) "Blood of the loved one" - a response that completes the word
    "thirst" in this context, after all, Kaname is not talking about any one
    thirst he is talking about blood lust. The issue is about blood, ok?

    Well, Yuki says,it´s why my thirst can not be satisfied because my heart is also connected to Zero.

    Again. This phrase is a response, a feedback to a previous Kaname´s
    words. Yuki says she is thirsty. A thirst that will not be quenched. It
    is not a random thirst. She has a lust for blood.
    What blood?

    a) Mine
    b) your
    c) our
    d) A
    e) ".... because my heart is connected to Zero ... " This section
    completes the sense of "my thirst (for blood) will not be satisfied
    because my heart is attached to him
    (zero).


    Finally, Kaname gives the end: "then just drink my blood. This will be your punishment."
    Punishment ... Why? Punishment related to what Yuki said before.
    What?
    THIRST like BLOOD LUST ... ... ... will never end ´because my heart is attached to him ...

    * Kaname wants to punish Y because she craves Z´s blood too. "

    Well, In light of fact there are no arguments. Yuki wants Z´s blood. The
    problem is the reason. You can interpret it differently: friendship,
    devotion, love. But there is no way to refute: she wants his blood. This
    is recognized even by Kaname

    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by KuranPrince on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:16 pm

    So if Yuuki haven't taken the new tablets, the original that she had taken have the same effect as the newly flavored blood tablets.

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by sweetsolace on Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:05 am

    @vanille-chan

    you can discuss or check here more about the bloodtablets theory
    http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t717-sara-s-bloodtablets#11598

    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 488
    Join date : 2011-06-21
    Location : The kingdom of WCZF XD
    Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by VampireCythia on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:13 pm

    Conrad Weller wrote:
    Zeki is definitely happening people. You can't deny me chapter 73!
    Everything us Zeki's have said, is happening! Yume is SO sinking!]

    look buddy you hear yourself talk yume isnt sinking this might be the last zeki scene. you are bashing yume. which you have no right .kaname is coming back and taking her away,she pushed sayori also down now will you say she loves her as well.she is fighting bloodlust thats all.who knows they might be interrupted.

    I wouldn't bet on it if I were you. And bashing the Yume ship isn't
    going to bring the relationship of ZeroxYuuki into fruition. While some
    of them see the romance between the two prefects, I find it completely
    otherwise. If you read chapter 73 very carefully, Yuuki isn't herself
    after taking the blood tablets. There's a possibility that Sara have
    tampered the formula in order to use Yuuki as part of her plan.

    i agree with you
    Why do you all fighting? Both Zeki and Yume have chancs for being the finally couple.

    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Location : Quezon City, Philippines
    Humor : Any kind. :D
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by missdaredevil07 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:59 am

    Wooo no matter what I'm still for Zeki ending!!!! BWAHAHA!!! >Smile)) Now, it's all happening! All of my anticipations of Zero and apprehensions of Kaname. :"> Ahihihi!

    You should not fight over these matter...these are just fictional characters people. Really. (@_@") We're all here just to state our individual opinions.

    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by KuranPrince on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:24 am

    missdaredevil07 wrote:Wooo no matter what I'm still for Zeki ending!!!! BWAHAHA!!! >Smile)) Now, it's all happening! All of my anticipations of Zero and apprehensions of Kaname. :"> Ahihihi!

    You should not fight over these matter...these are just fictional characters people. Really. (@_@") We're all here just to state our individual opinions.


    Not to sound completely negative, but are you also cheering for Sara for framing Kaname for murdering Ouri?

    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 162
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Conrad Weller on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:54 am

    VampireCythia wrote:
    Conrad Weller wrote:
    Zeki is definitely happening people. You can't deny me chapter 73!
    Everything us Zeki's have said, is happening! Yume is SO sinking!]

    look buddy you hear yourself talk yume isnt sinking this might be the last zeki scene. you are bashing yume. which you have no right .kaname is coming back and taking her away,she pushed sayori also down now will you say she loves her as well.she is fighting bloodlust thats all.who knows they might be interrupted.

    I wouldn't bet on it if I were you. And bashing the Yume ship isn't
    going to bring the relationship of ZeroxYuuki into fruition. While some
    of them see the romance between the two prefects, I find it completely
    otherwise. If you read chapter 73 very carefully, Yuuki isn't herself
    after taking the blood tablets. There's a possibility that Sara have
    tampered the formula in order to use Yuuki as part of her plan.

    i agree with you
    Why do you all fighting? Both Zeki and Yume have chancs for being the finally couple.

    who is fighting affraid

    i was just replying to the post by another person who wrote yume is sinking thats all.

    Zero 'Sama' Kiryu
    Human

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2011-06-25
    Location : Why Would You Want To Know...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Zero 'Sama' Kiryu on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:16 am

    -- Slight Spoilers. --

    Um, Honestly? I Think Zero Likes Yuki; And Visa Versa.
    I Don't Think She Likes Kaname In /That/ Way, Finding She's Somewhat A Sibling Towards Kaname.
    If They Did Pair Up, It Would Be Incest. ( Not That I'd Complain. >_> )

    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by rumland on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:50 am

    Zero 'Sama' Kiryu wrote:-- Slight Spoilers. --

    Um, Honestly? I Think Zero Likes Yuki; And Visa Versa.
    I Don't Think She Likes Kaname In /That/ Way, Finding She's Somewhat A Sibling Towards Kaname.
    If They Did Pair Up, It Would Be Incest. ( Not That I'd Complain. >_> )
    Incest is normal in pb socity, it is a way of keeping the blood line pure. However kaname is not actualy yuki's brother but more like her great great great grandpa, I say great (to the power of 3) cause on aveerage pb's seem to die out (be killed) at around 2k, so kaname being 10k years, hurka 2k, grandpa 4k, great grandpa 6k great2 grandpa 8k great3 grandpa kaname 10k. Some would say this makes them almost not related at all, however since they pratice incest that is incorrect. (if you want me to explain this further jsut ask)
    But as for the brother factor, kaname is no more yukis brother then zero is, they are both just her brother in name. But kaname is blood related, which dosen't matter cause it is not a taboo in PB socity.

    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Location : Quezon City, Philippines
    Humor : Any kind. :D
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by missdaredevil07 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:43 am

    KuranPrince wrote:
    missdaredevil07 wrote:Wooo no matter what I'm still for Zeki ending!!!! BWAHAHA!!! >Smile)) Now, it's all happening! All of my anticipations of Zero and apprehensions of Kaname. :"> Ahihihi!

    You should not fight over these matter...these are just fictional characters people. Really. (@_@") We're all here just to state our individual opinions.


    Not to sound completely negative, but are you also cheering for Sara for framing Kaname for murdering Ouri?

    NO! I don't like Sara (not even to the very least), I don't even see her. Haha! She's just like the stereotypical antagonist to me...but I don't like Kaname all the same...I honestly am not at the very least concerned whatever happens to him, nor to Sara (Even if they cause complete havoc. It'll only fire up the action in the plot development). HAHAHA! Personally, at first I thought Kaname was cool. Then later on I find him boring..he's like a dead fish. Now I see him as a bad apple. I don't really like him one bit. xD

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by sweetsolace on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:04 am

    I feel like the bite scene was to lure zero -yuki fans back to reading the manga again (since they dropped it out of interest ) so now, maybe hino will get back to kaname and delay the LT again with more ambiguity and a heavily guilty yuki, stretching it for another volume or two. and in the end she chooses both of them, like Kaname on weekdays and zero on weekends.
    LOL I think ZEKI is a nice marketing plot device, i think the fact that it serves as a good cliffhanger shows that it is effective in getting the other half moving back their loyalty when it has retreated.
    its like kaname is the plot, and zeki are the action scenes that spice things up though it doesnt have to make sense

    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by KuranPrince on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:18 am

    missdaredevil07 wrote:Personally, at first I thought Kaname was cool. Then later on I find him boring..he's like a dead fish. Now I see him as a bad apple. I don't really like him one bit. xD

    Look miss... Rule #1. NEVER bash a character that you truly hate the most. And #2... if one of the mods or admin suspects you character bashing, you'll end up with either a warning or a possible ban.

    Just because Kaname & Yuuki share the same thing in common-- a peaceful co-existence to both humans and vampires-- doesn't mean you have the authority to bash a peacemaker. This is NOT what this forum is all about.


    mangalover
    Human

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2011-06-17
    Location : wonderland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by mangalover on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:02 pm

    no matter what happen I will be Zero x Yuuki fans forever, ever since when i started reading this manga. if Matsuri Hino granted my wish that they will together in the end, maybe I'am the happiness person on earth. I love the chemistry between them and the thing "the more you hate the more you love. I know Kaname is the prime, the king, the pureblood and everthing but I think when Zero and Yuuki get together maybe it will be the KEY OF PEACE BETWEEN VAMPIRES AND HUMANS, and DYNASTY OF POWER WILL BE OVER.

    mangalover
    Human

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2011-06-17
    Location : wonderland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by mangalover on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:58 pm

    ZERO PLEASE STOP BEING DENIAL AND TELL HER THE TRUTH THAT YOU LOVE HER!!! I REALLY HATE YOUR PRIDE. I THINK IF YOU TELL HER THAT YOU LOVE HER EVERYTHING WILL BE FIX!!!

    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by KuranPrince on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:20 pm

    mangalover wrote:ZERO PLEASE STOP BEING DENIAL AND TELL HER THE TRUTH THAT YOU LOVE HER!!! I REALLY HATE YOUR PRIDE. I THINK IF YOU TELL HER THAT YOU LOVE HER EVERYTHING WILL BE FIX!!!


    Is it possible you could use a smaller signature? I don't think the mods and admin would approve it here.


    Back to topic-- Zero is a type of person who shoots now and ask questions later, but too late. From my perspective, I find it cowardly to take advantage of Yuuki by shutting down the academy. Making demands and closing down Cross Academy isn't going to bring their relationship back. And neither is becoming prefects once again.

    mangalover
    Human

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2011-06-17
    Location : wonderland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by mangalover on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:49 pm

    KuranPrince wrote:
    mangalover wrote:ZERO PLEASE STOP BEING DENIAL AND TELL HER THE TRUTH THAT YOU LOVE HER!!! I REALLY HATE YOUR PRIDE. I THINK IF YOU TELL HER THAT YOU LOVE HER EVERYTHING WILL BE FIX!!!


    Is it possible you could use a smaller signature? I don't think the mods and admin would approve it here.


    Back to topic-- Zero is a type of person who shoots now and ask questions later, but too late. From my perspective, I find it cowardly to take advantage of Yuuki by shutting down the academy. Making demands and closing down Cross Academy isn't going to bring their relationship back. And neither is becoming prefects once again.

    I know you're Kaname Fan, that's why your saying those words. Stop SPOILING others opinions. This is the plot i want so get lost. I like Zero and Kaname but the I like Zero and Yuuki to be together. In all over story of Vampire Knight I just want Dynasty to be stop.

    I ALWAYS NOTICE YOU ARGUING AND BULLYING SOMEBODY'S OPINION. PLEASE STOP IT!!! WHY DON'T YOU ACCEPT IT YOU CANNOT PLEASE EVERYBODY. if you like Kaname fine.


    Last edited by mangalover on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by sweetsolace on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:06 pm

    Everyone's entitled to their opinions.
    Signatures should be small not wallpaper size.

    k. peace sFun_balloonsmilies

    mangalover
    Human

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2011-06-17
    Location : wonderland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by mangalover on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:28 pm

    sweetsolace wrote:Everyone's entitled to their opinions.
    Signatures should be small not wallpaper size.

    k. peace sFun_balloonsmilies

    You're absolutely right Love Peace and Happiness sFun_hailtheking bouncing cheers

    mangalover
    Human

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2011-06-17
    Location : wonderland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by mangalover on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:48 pm

    Hauru wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:I have never thought someone can deny existing love between Zero and Yuuki. Yuuki is hesitant, but she has already said she loved both of them. I think it is possible, because she love each of them in different way. Kaname is the one who was always admired by her, who she loved for distance being sure it was impossible. Zero was a guy with whom she spent her childhood, who was growing with her and was more close to her. I think she realizes her feelings to Zero when they had to separete.
    Yuuki's feelings for Kaname have more passion, she joins her feelings for brother, lover and protector with him. They are stronger because she have tried to vanish them long time. I hope she would be able to remove her feelings for Zero and give all her heart to Kaname.

    I agree with you .Yuuki, please .give all of your heart to Kaname!
    YUME FORVER!

    Hey everyone all I can say whoever Yuuki want/love in the end, Zero or Kaname. I will accept it. I will always be Vampire Knight fan.
    Only Matsuri Hino can tell and I think Matsuri should write the plot what she really want, and not what other thinks.

    cheers bouncing

    chessgame
    Human

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2011-06-28
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by chessgame on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:47 am

    I'd analyse things as such, as much objectively as I can be :
    (hi everybody)


    Kaname was Yuuki saviour, so he s a hero in her eyes since she was a child; he protected her etc etc. How could you not love someone like this? But true love is not made by admiration. It"s more something that disturb you, question you, make you feel lost, act strange etc etc etc. And this is the kind of feeling Yuuki has (seems to have) towards Zero. Of course I agree, the two of them , Zero and Yuki, are in a denial towards each other, but it is what makes the story go on. At which point they will realise it? Accept it? At the end they hurt each other (all lovers do) but they also always protect each other until the end; they worry about each other. Yuuki was ready to become a Vampire/level E for Zero, to share the same destiny than Zero (what is this if not love? pure one?). She hasitated when Kaname proposed to make her a vampire.... I would say that inconsciously Yuki is very much more attached to Zero than what she realises by herself for now. And I will add that kaname for sure would do anything for Yuki, but he's also hiding many things; one feels that yuki in the end risks to be caught in his chess game (what will happen? who will be sacrified?). The chess game is clearly far more important to him (probabily linked to his memories / uncomplished duty, and to sad past of his previous love sacrifice. He will goes on, ever if Yuki doesn't agree or share his methods; he doesn't ask for her advice, so at the end he s not in a real "let share our life" mood. He remains himself knowing that yuki will oppose him in case.... He doesn't share with her. Zero, seems to do whatever he wants, but he will always end up in protecting Yuki. He hides his feelings because he feels guilty, played by the destiny, turned into a vampire hating wampires....he s played by the destiny, kaname controls it (and everybody; when they don't like it, they can die).... Kaname could have killed Rido when he was a reborn young child.... he didn t. He let things happen and then appear as the saviour; but is he composing with what he would have liked to do and he didn't, because he wants to see how far things can go?... Yuki has a pure heart, the real pure one; there are things she would do differently, and things would not be so violent perhaps. I think Kaname knows, and loves her for that. He has a darker side than it appears in the comment exchanges so far.... He knows that too, I believe. And as he loves Yuki in any case, for real, for what she is that he is not (as his first love), he will be happy in any case at the end, letting her fly, whatever the end is (I do find so Zero and Yuki far more interesting, they don't know where they go, they build, fight for their destiny; they don't try to control others, even if for good). I d say they still didn t have their chance. I love Kaname character too, very much, it is a complex one, but I do thing the story is already written in his mind. That makes him the director of a play, we go back to the chess game, I don t like that very much.

    In any case, I can't be in M. Hino mind, so let wait and see what she plans. Great manga, let hope to have real action soon: power love and peace, at the end, not a sad one.

    PS : I do think Yuki is in pain because she thinks Zero hates her now that she s a vampire, as she knows he hates them and she understands why (he suffered a lot) she thinks there is no way for them to be back together as before. But who knows? (and he still loves her so much is so obvious, so cute in his pride! a true man)

    mangalover
    Human

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2011-06-17
    Location : wonderland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by mangalover on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:12 am

    chessgame wrote:I'd analyse things as such, as much objectively as I can be :
    (hi everybody)


    Kaname was Yuuki saviour, so he s a hero in her eyes since she was a child; he protected her etc etc. How could you not love someone like this? But true love is not made by admiration. It"s more something that disturb you, question you, make you feel lost, act strange etc etc etc. And this is the kind of feeling Yuuki has (seems to have) towards Zero. Of course I agree, the two of them , Zero and Yuki, are in a denial towards each other, but it is what makes the story go on. At which point they will realise it? Accept it? At the end they hurt each other (all lovers do) but they also always protect each other until the end; they worry about each other. Yuuki was ready to become a Vampire/level E for Zero, to share the same destiny than Zero (what is this if not love? pure one?). She hasitated when Kaname proposed to make her a vampire.... I would say that inconsciously Yuki is very much more attached to Zero than what she realises by herself for now. And I will add that kaname for sure would do anything for Yuki, but he's also hiding many things; one feels that yuki in the end risks to be caught in his chess game (what will happen? who will be sacrified?). The chess game is clearly far more important to him (probabily linked to his memories / uncomplished duty, and to sad past of his previous love sacrifice. He will goes on, ever if Yuki doesn't agree or share his methods; he doesn't ask for her advice, so at the end he s not in a real "let share our life" mood. He remains himself knowing that yuki will oppose him in case.... He doesn't share with her. Zero, seems to do whatever he wants, but he will always end up in protecting Yuki. He hides his feelings because he feels guilty, played by the destiny, turned into a vampire hating wampires....he s played by the destiny, kaname controls it (and everybody; when they don't like it, they can die).... Kaname could have killed Rido when he was a reborn young child.... he didn t. He let things happen and then appear as the saviour; but is he composing with what he would have liked to do and he didn't, because he wants to see how far things can go?... Yuki has a pure heart, the real pure one; there are things she would do differently, and things would not be so violent perhaps. I think Kaname knows, and loves her for that. He has a darker side than it appears in the comment exchanges so far.... He knows that too, I believe. And as he loves Yuki in any case, for real, for what she is that he is not (as his first love), he will be happy in any case at the end, letting her fly, whatever the end is (I do find so Zero and Yuki far more interesting, they don't know where they go, they build, fight for their destiny; they don't try to control others, even if for good). I d say they still didn t have their chance. I love Kaname character too, very much, it is a complex one, but I do thing the story is already written in his mind. That makes him the director of a play, we go back to the chess game, I don t like that very much.

    In any case, I can't be in M. Hino mind, so let wait and see what she plans. Great manga, let hope to have real action soon: power love and peace, at the end, not a sad one.

    PS : I do think Yuki is in pain because she thinks Zero hates her now that she s a vampire, as she knows he hates them and she understands why (he suffered a lot) she thinks there is no way for them to be back together as before. But who knows? (and he still loves her so much is so obvious, so cute in his pride! a true man)

    ABSOLUTELY, SMART PERSON IN THE ROOM!!! BUT KANAME IN THIS WEBSITE IS A CULT.

    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by KuranPrince on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:33 am

    chessgame wrote:She hasitated when Kaname proposed to make her a vampire.... I would say that inconsciously Yuki is very much more attached to Zero than what she realises by herself for now.

    Welcome to the forum, chessgame. Although it is your right to express your opinion, but from what I've seen and read-- I personally don't think Yuuki have ever hesitated to become a vampire. It was from her heart that she wants to turn back into a vampire. Her mother had to sacrifice her life by sealing away her powers and erases her memory. Yuuki isn't attached to Zero... except a part of her heart.



    chessgame wrote:Kaname could have killed Rido when he was a reborn young child.... he didn't. He let things happen and then appear as the saviour; but is he composing with what he would have liked to do and he didn't, because he wants to see how far things can go?... Yuki has a pure heart, the real pure one; there are things she would do differently, and things would not be so violent perhaps.

    I have a question for you. How in the hell Kaname could have killed Rido when he's a slave under Yuuki's evil uncle for blood and power? I don't understand what you mean.




    chessgame wrote:I do find so Zero and Yuki far more interesting, they don't know where they go, they build, fight for their destiny; they don't try to control others, even if for good.

    There's a difference between a pureblood and a vampire hunter. Zero's personal goal is to terminate all purebloods... including Kaname and his fiancee Yuuki. Yuuki on the other hand is struggling to follow the same path as Kaname-- Not only as his equal, but also fight for a peaceful co-existence.

    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by rumland on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:22 am

    Zero's goal is not to kill yukki even if he said he would, if he wanted her dead she would already be dead. The latist chapter proves that point with out a doubt. You dont offer blood to some one you want dead.

    Kanames goal, at least his new one is not peacefull co-existence, it is forced co-existence, if it was peacefull he would not be killing people who would disagree with it.

    To Date kaname has killed far more pb's then zero has.

    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by KuranPrince on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:15 am

    rumland wrote:Zero's goal is not to kill yukki even if he said he would, if he wanted her dead she would already be dead. The latist chapter proves that point with out a doubt. You dont offer blood to some one you want dead.

    Zero giving blood to Yuuki is one thing... but taking advantage of her and shutting down Cross Academy isn't gonna solve problems.


    rumland wrote:Kanames goal, at least his new one is not peacefull co-existence, it is forced co-existence, if it was peacefull he would not be killing people who would disagree with it.

    To Date kaname has killed far more pb's then zero has.


    I have to disagree with you on that one, Rumland. We don't know about Kaname's goal at the moment so let's not debate until it's finally revealed. Furthermore, it's not a forced co-existence at all... Although I have to agree with you about Kaname killing purebloods, however, he is doing that from Sara devouring more purebloods and gain even more power.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:09 am


      Current date/time is Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:09 am