Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Who Kaname is alike?

    Share

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by Akaruisama on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:33 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    I have wrote somwhere that Kaname reminds me a little Ret Butler from Gone with the wind. Who resembles he to you? I m asking about personality not look. There can be characters from literature, movies or others anime or mangas.

    aiko
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 60
    Join date : 2011-08-30

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by aiko on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:21 pm

    Thanks, nina & rayatta Very Happy

    aiko
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 60
    Join date : 2011-08-30
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by aiko on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:23 pm

    Yes, the Almighty Kaname, the most beautiful man ever!

    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 304
    Join date : 2011-07-26
    Location : Zero's Apartment <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by shizza24 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:40 am

    Katherine wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:
    shizza24 wrote:Kaname somehow resembles Edward Cullen from Twilight.. You know the gentle, caring, over-protective type and also both of them spent a long time alone...

    and I don't think Kaname resembles Mr. Darcy at all.. Darcy was one arrogant guy! Always disagreeing with anything and everything. He even had a reputation for being very insensitive and a j.erk (though that too was something I loved about him xD).. Kaname isn't like that..

    Kaname also resembles Yuuki Sohma from fruits basket... you know since both of them were all princely and lonely and gentle and stuff..


    I don't think Kaname resembles Cullen even a little. He is more mature, more wise, more complicated than Edward who is exactly emo type.
    Maybe Yuuki is more similar to Bella- they are both so clumsy...

    Yes that´s true Edward Culles seems to be so week in contrast to Kaname, I don´t think that he has the same strong will he wouldn´t do the same that Kaname would do to fulfill something important. Kaname is willing to do everything to care for Yuuki, I think that makes him very strong and mature ( good word Akaruisama)

    Well I admit that kaname is way better than Mr. darcy, I liked him in Pride and Prejeduce but he is not like Kaname at all.

    Well somehow I don´t find someone who really resembles Kaname, you mentioned some people who really have something in common with him but not everything and sometimes the differences are too big to compare them in my eyes, kaname is unique ans I like him for that wub

    True Kaname isn't all that Cullen-ish.. He doesn't sparkle for one xP rofl and he has a more complicated character compared to Cullen though they might have some similarities but even so Cullen's character was quite flat compared to kaname..


    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by Divine Rose on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:06 am

    Kaname always reminded me of Sesshomaru from InuYasha in a way. Obvious differences, but there are similarities as well. For sure not the same. The main thing besides being cold is Kaname/Yuuki (especially at the beginning when believed she was human) is similar to Sesshomaru/Rin in a way. Though Sesshomaru doesn't show much affection to Rin, he is very protective of her, (unlike Kaname though, he would never admit it) and really she is the only one he cares about.

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by Katherine on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:22 pm

    shizza24 wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:

    I don't think Kaname resembles Cullen even a little. He is more mature, more wise, more complicated than Edward who is exactly emo type.
    Maybe Yuuki is more similar to Bella- they are both so clumsy...

    Yes that´s true Edward Culles seems to be so week in contrast to Kaname, I don´t think that he has the same strong will he wouldn´t do the same that Kaname would do to fulfill something important. Kaname is willing to do everything to care for Yuuki, I think that makes him very strong and mature ( good word Akaruisama)

    Well I admit that kaname is way better than Mr. darcy, I liked him in Pride and Prejeduce but he is not like Kaname at all.

    Well somehow I don´t find someone who really resembles Kaname, you mentioned some people who really have something in common with him but not everything and sometimes the differences are too big to compare them in my eyes, kaname is unique ans I like him for that wub

    True Kaname isn't all that Cullen-ish.. He doesn't sparkle for one xP rofl and he has a more complicated character compared to Cullen though they might have some similarities but even so Cullen's character was quite flat compared to kaname..


    If Kaname starts to sparkle...that would be horrible, I don´t like that in Twilight too. I think it´s a little bit weird and sad...I mean I wouldn´t want to play mirror ball during the day rofl rofl

    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by Divine Rose on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:42 pm

    I never read or seen Twilight. But what I've heard, and what I've seen in trailors is enough to tell me I don't want to. Kaname is what drew me into VK, while Edward is one of the reasons that made me stay away from Twilight. rofl rofl rofl

    Oh! Kaname also reminds me of Alucard from Castlevania. Alucard though is a dhampire, but they both got that tragic/sad/lonely aura. Both are stoic, polite, and gentlmanlike. Main difference is love. Alucard falling in love with someone? Can't see that with his whole: "The blood that flows through my veins is cursed.". It's really hard to see him fall in love with anyone. And he put himself to sleep because of his cursed blood which is not Kaname's reason.


    Last edited by Divine Rose on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding & spelling)

    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 304
    Join date : 2011-07-26
    Location : Zero's Apartment <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by shizza24 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:40 am

    Katherine wrote:
    shizza24 wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

    Yes that´s true Edward Culles seems to be so week in contrast to Kaname, I don´t think that he has the same strong will he wouldn´t do the same that Kaname would do to fulfill something important. Kaname is willing to do everything to care for Yuuki, I think that makes him very strong and mature ( good word Akaruisama)

    Well I admit that kaname is way better than Mr. darcy, I liked him in Pride and Prejeduce but he is not like Kaname at all.

    Well somehow I don´t find someone who really resembles Kaname, you mentioned some people who really have something in common with him but not everything and sometimes the differences are too big to compare them in my eyes, kaname is unique ans I like him for that wub

    True Kaname isn't all that Cullen-ish.. He doesn't sparkle for one xP rofl and he has a more complicated character compared to Cullen though they might have some similarities but even so Cullen's character was quite flat compared to kaname..


    hahahahaha yea !! rofl rofl Kaname sparkling would be waayyy too much for me to handle! rofl Stephenie Meyer is definitely the cruelest author ever to do that to poor Edward Cullen rofl rofl I wonder how he deals with it! :lol:


    If Kaname starts to sparkle...that would be horrible, I don´t like that in Twilight too. I think it´s a little bit weird and sad...I mean I wouldn´t want to play mirror ball during the day rofl rofl

    Divine Rose wrote:I never read or seen Twilight. But what I've heard, and what I've seen in trailors is enough to tell me I don't want to. Kaname is what drew me into VK, while Edward is one of the reasons that made me stay away from Twilight. rofl rofl rofl


    Yea I would recommend you not read it too.. unless you have waaayyy tooo much time on your hands to waste on it haha rofl a cry baby heroine and a sparkly do-gooder vampire.. What the HELL was Meyer thinking??! I have so many friends who don't read Vampire literature just because they were so averted by twilight!

    But for some reason a lot of the people I know who are Kaname fans are twilight fans too... I don't know why though

    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by Divine Rose on Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:58 am

    shizza24 wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    shizza24 wrote:

    True Kaname isn't all that Cullen-ish.. He doesn't sparkle for one xP rofl and he has a more complicated character compared to Cullen though they might have some similarities but even so Cullen's character was quite flat compared to kaname..


    hahahahaha yea !! rofl rofl Kaname sparkling would be waayyy too much for me to handle! rofl Stephenie Meyer is definitely the cruelest author ever to do that to poor Edward Cullen rofl rofl I wonder how he deals with it! :lol:


    If Kaname starts to sparkle...that would be horrible, I don´t like that in Twilight too. I think it´s a little bit weird and sad...I mean I wouldn´t want to play mirror ball during the day rofl rofl

    Divine Rose wrote:I never read or seen Twilight. But what I've heard, and what I've seen in trailors is enough to tell me I don't want to. Kaname is what drew me into VK, while Edward is one of the reasons that made me stay away from Twilight. rofl rofl rofl


    Yea I would recommend you not read it too.. unless you have waaayyy tooo much time on your hands to waste on it haha rofl a cry baby heroine and a sparkly do-gooder vampire.. What the HELL was Meyer thinking??! I have so many friends who don't read Vampire literature just because they were so averted by twilight!

    But for some reason a lot of the people I know who are Kaname fans are twilight fans too... I don't know why though

    Thanks. I'll take yolur advice Shizza for sure. Well, I was already. Haha rofl The only reason I would read that, is if I was locked up in a room, never could leave, and that was the ONLY thing I could do. And still that would take a LONG time for me to do it. Haha rofl Yeah, Twilight makes vampires seem less appealing. And I'm not the biggest on vampires in the first place. I prefer demons. Razz Really the only thing with vampires I am into is VK and Castlevania (well I don't know of many stories about vampires). Also, I am one who likes stories taken from mythology to have some accuracy. I don't mind some change and adding to it, but I still want to be able to tell what mythos it's taken from. Twilight just throws it out the window, especially with the sparkly vampire stuff. And the cry baby heroine is just a major turn off indeed.

    Really? A lot of the Kaname fans you know are Twilight fans? Shocked Yes, don't know why either.

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by sweetsolace on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:02 am

    Divine Rose wrote:
    Oh! Kaname also reminds me of Alucard from Castlevania. Alucard though is a dhampire, but they both got that tragic/sad/lonely aura. Both are stoic, polite, and gentlmanlike. Main difference is love. Alucard falling in love with someone? Can't see that with his whole: "The blood that flows through my veins is cursed.". It's really hard to see him fall in love with anyone. And he put himself to sleep because of his cursed blood which is not Kaname's reason.

    Oh my.
    you are right. there. Smile
    he does seem like Alucard in castlevania. at first i thought you were talking about alucard in the anime Hellsing, as the Alucard there would probably be the result if Kaname went crazy or lost his mind. Razz
    there's another alucard who's the son of dracula in a fiction book and he has a more tragic life.

    the alucard in castlevania is very handsome, n whatever form he is, also his name is dracula spelled backwards as he is dracula's son or imitation. I love how he looks in his art, reminds of kaname a lot too, and he's also very lonely and sad. Sad

    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by Divine Rose on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:18 am

    sweetsolace wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    Oh! Kaname also reminds me of Alucard from Castlevania. Alucard though is a dhampire, but they both got that tragic/sad/lonely aura. Both are stoic, polite, and gentlmanlike. Main difference is love. Alucard falling in love with someone? Can't see that with his whole: "The blood that flows through my veins is cursed.". It's really hard to see him fall in love with anyone. And he put himself to sleep because of his cursed blood which is not Kaname's reason.

    Oh my.
    you are right. there. Smile
    he does seem like Alucard in castlevania. at first i thought you were talking about alucard in the anime Hellsing, as the Alucard there would probably be the result if Kaname went crazy or lost his mind. Razz
    there's another alucard who's the son of dracula in a fiction book and he has a more tragic life.

    the alucard in castlevania is very handsome, n whatever form he is, also his name is dracula spelled backwards as he is dracula's son or imitation. I love how he looks in his art, reminds of kaname a lot too, and he's also very lonely and sad. Sad

    Amazing how alike they are really. Very Happy One doesn't link them together at first.

    I actually never watched that anime, but I have heard of it. Mainly because when I searched for Alucard, I got him. rofl rofl And what I have seen of him, he looks a little...

    Never heard of the fiction book with an Alucard in it.

    Oh yes! Alucard is very handsome in art indeed! I love his design. Yep, Dracula spelled backwards, though his real name is Adrian. I like Alucard better. Razz Yeah, now that you mention it, how he looks in his art does remind me of Kaname. Oh, he definitely is very sad and lonely. But unlike Kaname, I don't think he'll ever find happiness. Sad

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by sweetsolace on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:41 am

    Divine Rose wrote: Oh, he definitely is very sad and lonely. But unlike Kaname, I don't think he'll ever find happiness. Sad

    Oh! but at least we can fangirl and get crazy over his extremely good looks it was there for a reason after all

    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by Divine Rose on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:51 am

    sweetsolace wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote: Oh, he definitely is very sad and lonely. But unlike Kaname, I don't think he'll ever find happiness. Sad

    Oh! but at least we can fangirl and get crazy over his extremely good looks it was there for a reason after all

    Oh! That's true. rofl rofl

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by Katherine on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:27 pm





    But for some reason a lot of the people I know who are Kaname fans are twilight fans too... I don't know why though


    Yeah I know some too...but I can´t understand it, after falling in love with Kaname you can only see that Edward isn´t as good and handsome and hot as Kaname ;)
    maybe they watch it because Edward tries to protect Bella at any cost (not to compare with Kaname)...maybe they "find" similarities...well I hope not

    I didn´t enjoyed it

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by sweetsolace on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:17 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    But for some reason a lot of the people I know who are Kaname fans are twilight fans too... I don't know why though


    Yeah I know some too...but I can´t understand it, after falling in love with Kaname you can only see that Edward isn´t as good and handsome and hot as Kaname ;)
    maybe they watch it because Edward tries to protect Bella at any cost (not to compare with Kaname)...maybe they "find" similarities...well I hope not

    I didn´t enjoyed it

    perhaps its another lousy reason to bash YUME.

    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by tssf on Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:29 pm

    I can't compare Kaname to anyone... I can't even say how often I tried, but failed! Even when I found someone who looks a little bit like Kaname or if I ignored the looks, no one has his personality and no one is interesting enough, no books, no mangas, anime, games, everything fails! I even stoppe comparing other character to him because of the simple reason that after I tried doing this, I ended up saying how boring they are, just because they are not Kaname!

    And on the wanabe-vampire-book-thingy, I won't even say the title, because it destroyed a perfectly good word forever: I didn't read it and never will, everything I heard about it made me want to throw up, the mean creator is mocking Hino's perfect theory about vampires! Besides, all I know about it is that it has a boring love-story and that in that book vampires turn gay because of the sunlight - at least that what my friends told me... I can't understand it...

    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by Divine Rose on Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:35 pm

    sweetsolace wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    But for some reason a lot of the people I know who are Kaname fans are twilight fans too... I don't know why though


    Yeah I know some too...but I can´t understand it, after falling in love with Kaname you can only see that Edward isn´t as good and handsome and hot as Kaname ;)
    maybe they watch it because Edward tries to protect Bella at any cost (not to compare with Kaname)...maybe they "find" similarities...well I hope not

    I didn´t enjoyed it

    perhaps its another lousy reason to bash YUME.

    Perhaps you are right, Sweet. I've seen lots of crazy reasons to bash a pairing, and I wouldn't be surprised. rofl rofl

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by Katherine on Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:47 pm

    Divine Rose wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    Katherine wrote:



    Yeah I know some too...but I can´t understand it, after falling in love with Kaname you can only see that Edward isn´t as good and handsome and hot as Kaname ;)
    maybe they watch it because Edward tries to protect Bella at any cost (not to compare with Kaname)...maybe they "find" similarities...well I hope not

    I didn´t enjoyed it

    perhaps its another lousy reason to bash YUME.

    Perhaps you are right, Sweet. I've seen lots of crazy reasons to bash a pairing, and I wouldn't be surprised. rofl rofl


    Possible but I think tha´s sad...the whole bashing thing...everyone should be more inteligent and exept other opinions

    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by Divine Rose on Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:01 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

    perhaps its another lousy reason to bash YUME.

    Perhaps you are right, Sweet. I've seen lots of crazy reasons to bash a pairing, and I wouldn't be surprised. rofl rofl


    Possible but I think tha´s sad...the whole bashing thing...everyone should be more inteligent and exept other opinions

    It is sad. People should, but there are a lot that aren't. I truly have seen the craziest reasons. Another of my fave pairs is bashed like crazy, and I can hardly go to a forum not dedicated to it alone because I'll be attacked because I like it and that's just no fun. Funny thing is, it's an extremely popular pairing, but all of the haters of it are there and will say the craziest things. Now I remember, one did bash it and said it's like Twilight's Edward/Bella. And really, there is NOTHING in common besides the whole protect thing. I've learned to just ignore the bashers. No use talking to them really for they don't listen to logic. All the ones I've come across anyways.

    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 304
    Join date : 2011-07-26
    Location : Zero's Apartment <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by shizza24 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:42 pm

    sweetsolace wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    But for some reason a lot of the people I know who are Kaname fans are twilight fans too... I don't know why though


    Yeah I know some too...but I can´t understand it, after falling in love with Kaname you can only see that Edward isn´t as good and handsome and hot as Kaname ;)
    maybe they watch it because Edward tries to protect Bella at any cost (not to compare with Kaname)...maybe they "find" similarities...well I hope not

    I didn´t enjoyed it

    perhaps its another lousy reason to bash YUME.

    Well I certainly didn't mean it that way.... -.-

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by Katherine on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:17 pm

    shizza24 wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    Katherine wrote:



    Yeah I know some too...but I can´t understand it, after falling in love with Kaname you can only see that Edward isn´t as good and handsome and hot as Kaname ;)
    maybe they watch it because Edward tries to protect Bella at any cost (not to compare with Kaname)...maybe they "find" similarities...well I hope not

    I didn´t enjoyed it

    perhaps its another lousy reason to bash YUME.

    Well I certainly didn't mean it that way.... -.-

    Well then I´m sorry, I´m sure that you didn´t wanted to be rude or something like that I just answered the question the way I understood it, sorry cryyyyyyy

    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by Divine Rose on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:54 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    shizza24 wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

    perhaps its another lousy reason to bash YUME.

    Well I certainly didn't mean it that way.... -.-

    Well then I´m sorry, I´m sure that you didn´t wanted to be rude or something like that I just answered the question the way I understood it, sorry cryyyyyyy

    Me too. Sorry. Sad

    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 304
    Join date : 2011-07-26
    Location : Zero's Apartment <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by shizza24 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:34 am

    Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    shizza24 wrote:

    Well I certainly didn't mean it that way.... -.-

    Well then I´m sorry, I´m sure that you didn´t wanted to be rude or something like that I just answered the question the way I understood it, sorry cryyyyyyy

    Me too. Sorry. Sad

    It's alright sLo_BigBearHug

    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 465
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Location : UK
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by Bloodredhead on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:43 pm

    tssf wrote:I can't compare Kaname to anyone... I can't even say how often I tried, but failed! Even when I found someone who looks a little bit like Kaname or if I ignored the looks, no one has his personality and no one is interesting enough, no books, no mangas, anime, games, everything fails! I even stoppe comparing other character to him because of the simple reason that after I tried doing this, I ended up saying how boring they are, just because they are not Kaname!

    Your right! Kaname is really unique, i can't myself find anyone quiet like him. He's such an intriguing, complex, deep and meaningful character. There are some characters that have his traits but they only have 1-2 so you can't compare them really.


    @Twilight: NOOOO!!! We cant comapre our beloved's to such a vampire insulting novel. Come on vampires that sparkle?! WTF?

    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by Katherine on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:32 pm

    Bloodredhead wrote:
    Your right! Kaname is really unique, i can't myself find anyone quiet like him. He's such an intriguing, complex, deep and meaningful character. There are some characters that have his traits but they only have 1-2 so you can't compare them really.


    @Twilight: NOOOO!!! We cant comapre our beloved's to such a vampire insulting novel. Come on vampires that sparkle?! WTF?

    sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig Doesn´t everyone wants to sparkle like Edward? kaname must be so jealous....NOT!

    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 465
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Location : UK
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by Bloodredhead on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:36 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    Your right! Kaname is really unique, i can't myself find anyone quiet like him. He's such an intriguing, complex, deep and meaningful character. There are some characters that have his traits but they only have 1-2 so you can't compare them really.


    @Twilight: NOOOO!!! We cant comapre our beloved's to such a vampire insulting novel. Come on vampires that sparkle?! WTF?

    sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig Doesn´t everyone wants to sparkle like Edward? kaname must be so jealous....NOT!

    LOL! Can you imagine

    Kaname: Become a vampire and spend eternity with me...oh and also you get to sparkle!

    Yuuki: Huh?! affraid

    The frst part takes your heart away, the second part makes you want to run! rofl

    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by tssf on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:39 pm

    Bloodredhead wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    Your right! Kaname is really unique, i can't myself find anyone quiet like him. He's such an intriguing, complex, deep and meaningful character. There are some characters that have his traits but they only have 1-2 so you can't compare them really.


    @Twilight: NOOOO!!! We cant comapre our beloved's to such a vampire insulting novel. Come on vampires that sparkle?! WTF?

    sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig Doesn´t everyone wants to sparkle like Edward? kaname must be so jealous....NOT!

    LOL! Can you imagine

    Kaname: Become a vampire and spend eternity with me...oh and also you get to sparkle!

    Yuuki: Huh?! affraid

    The frst part takes your heart away, the second part makes you want to run! rofl

    If Kaname wanted to sparkle he could just buy diamonds and glue them to his clothes. The sparkle part makes the girliest girl run away, the makers of a certain thing I don't want to mention must be addicted to glitter...

    Sponsored content

    Re: Who Kaname is alike?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:40 pm