Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? Bar_left59%Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? Bar_left27%Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? Bar_left15%Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+5
Lisi
ariel
juliet
faih
Akaruisama
9 posters

Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire?

Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning ZoneCan Zero fall to Level-E vampire? Dropsoa

Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? Empty Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire?

Post by Akaruisama Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:04 pm

On Manga Fox fans of Vampire Knight are wandering if Zero can now fall into level-E? Is he straving For Yuuki's blood again? We have seen a scene when he was taking a lot of tablets and it can be a proof he is still not in good state.

Another question is: Will Zero live for eternal? We know he can't but it is possible he is the same exemple as Caien Cross. In that way he could spend eternity with Yuuki.
    Is it possible for Yuuki and Zero to be together as humans? Maybe Zero will vanish his vampire side from himself and Kaname will sacrifice his life to make Yuuki human? ( of course this vision is not joyfull for me when I'm YuMe fan :lol: )
    faih
    faih
    Human

Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire? Empty Re: Can Zero fall to Level-E vampire?

Post by faih Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:42 pm

I don't believe he can fall into level-E now.. After drinking the Kuran's and his maker's blood he became stable as a vampire. The fact that he can take the tablets is proof of that, because the first step for becoming a level E, is the body to reject the tablets Razz (at least that's what i've understood)

The reason why he cannot satisfy his hunger,may be that he doesn't have a person he loves to drink his blood from. I think it was mentioned in a previous chapter that a vampire's hunger can only be satsfied by the blood of its loved one.

Ah! and can you explain what you mean about Cross? is he immortal or something? (i've missed that part!) Razz

i like the last posibility! xaxa! Twisted Evil but i can't really see it happening..
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Caien is a hunter and human but he has inherited many genes of vampire so he had lived many years and he is still young. I read that it is opportunity that Caien was one of twins and he had ate his brother in their mother's womb. It can be a reason he has lived so long and is still young.
    I think it is a intersting theory. Caien was once the most powerfull hunter and now Zero is taking his place. Maybe their abilities are the same?
    I'm also curious does Caien will be able to stop Zero when he is trying to kill Yuuki. He said that he will go between them if something like that is happening.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:07 pm

M, I have the same perception as you....I thought that since he took Shizuka's blood (through Kaname and Ichirou) he is going to be able to survive. After all if he is unstable how is he supposed to be one of the greatest hunters? It's contradictory. I think he takes these tablets out of craving for blood, perhaps Yuuki's blood to be precise. So in overall, no I do not believe that he is going to die or fall in level-e..

@Faih, as Akaruisama so well described Kaien is an extraordinary case. There seems to be something in his genes that offers him immortality according to that special chapter we had seen him discovering love in Yuuri's-Haruka's love.

He is not a vampire and yet his abilities perhaps could be compared with them? Sad that in the past he has lost meaning of life*, Yuuri changed that.

*Perhaps that Hino's clues for us to understand how being lonely in eternity is a rather devastating idea...
    ariel
    ariel
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by ariel Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:35 pm

Are we sure Zero is not going to fall to level -E?
    There is a little detail going throu my mind. Sizuka's lover.... The ex-human that became her lover, was in the first place, her food, she fell for him and make him a vampire. He was acussing her, for doing so as i can remember. Then the hunders took him down, thinking he was a lavel-E, still he was not, yet ! That's what Sizuka said. Her lover wasn't level -E yet. So, he was drinking his creator's blood, a pure blood, but still, there was the perception to fall.
    In my opinion Zero has to be fed in a regular basis from a pureblood, to finaly survive.

As for the comparison with Cross, well, one is a vampire the other human. Hino owes us, Cross'es past! (At least, i am veri intersted in finding out, his secrets)
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Zero is an evenement. Maybe his power is unknow by anothers. Kaname knew what was going to happen when Zero has taken the life of his brother and he was sure about the victory in fight with Rido. He also know That Zero can be real danger even for purebloods.
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:54 pm

I don't know, but I think he will not fall into a level E soon. I think he takes so much tablets as a replacement for yukis blood and he has a lot of time before he falls into level E. And i can't imagine he will fall into level E. Maybe he will kill and eat kaname and yuki and has enough power for the rest of his live or he will kill kaname only and yuki helps him but that would be the worst ending ever. :roll:
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:51 pm

He eats many tablets because of his hunger, but we don't know Sara's plan. She tries to do something with them and it can be dangerous for Zero. Perhaps she wants to destroy tablets and throw vampire world into blood war. If she do that, she will be Zero target, but it is possible he wouldn't be able to fight because of falling into bloodlust.
    It is hope for every ZeKi fans, because in this case Yuuki will meet with Zero and of caurse she will be trying to help him in his suffer :claps.: I'm sure she will be act in order to be equal with Kaname.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:20 pm

[quote="ariel"]Are we sure Zero is not going to fall to level -E?
    There is a little detail going throu my mind. Then the hunders took him down, thinking he was a lavel-E, still he was not, yet ! That's what Sizuka said. Her lover wasn't level -E yet. So, he was drinking his creator's blood, a pure blood, but still, there was the perception to fall.
    [quote]

If Shizuka had said that exact line as you say it ( I am hesitatanr about the translation on the scans and the original at the volumes), yes that rises a suspicious that he is going to fall eventually. But on the other hand there wouldn't there be this thought again in his mind, meaning shouldn't he worry about it that he is doomed one way or another?

Akaruisama wrote:It is hope for every ZeKi fans, because in this case Yuuki will meet with Zero and of caurse she will be trying to help him in his suffer :claps.: I'm sure she will be act in order to be equal with Kaname.

Yes and Kaname made it clear (that's his worst fear explained) that he does not wish to see Yuuki sacrificing herself on a task and that he can't go through this again. M, do you see now how the war will come? Well what do you know about discussions you are talking about Zero's bloodlust and finally make up the VK script.

So if we have a Zero-Kaname opposition there, Sara's plan eventually having to be stopped and at the same time hunters-vampires wishing to rip one another, there is going to be a catastrophy. Wait to see the fandom war there, will be worst than VK affraid ...LOL
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Akaruisama wrote:He eats many tablets because of his hunger, but we don't know Sara's plan. .
    Yeah, he eats them of his hunger but since yuki left him he has more hunger than before and that's obvious that he needs more tablets now. But if sara made the tablets effectless zero will probably fall to level E. I'm not 100% sure but I think yuki will help him then. :|
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:15 pm

[quote="juliet"][quote="ariel"]Are we sure Zero is not going to fall to level -E?
    There is a little detail going throu my mind. Then the hunders took him down, thinking he was a lavel-E, still he was not, yet ! That's what Sizuka said. Her lover wasn't level -E yet. So, he was drinking his creator's blood, a pure blood, but still, there was the perception to fall.

If Shizuka had said that exact line as you say it ( I am hesitatanr about the translation on the scans and the original at the volumes), yes that rises a suspicious that he is going to fall eventually. But on the other hand there wouldn't there be this thought again in his mind, meaning shouldn't he worry about it that he is doomed one way or another?

Akaruisama wrote:It is hope for every ZeKi fans, because in this case Yuuki will meet with Zero and of caurse she will be trying to help him in his suffer :claps.: I'm sure she will be act in order to be equal with Kaname.

Yes and Kaname made it clear (that's his worst fear explained) that he does not wish to see Yuuki sacrificing herself on a task and that he can't go through this again. M, do you see now how the war will come? Well what do you know about discussions you are talking about Zero's bloodlust and finally make up the VK script.

So if we have a Zero-Kaname opposition there, Sara's plan eventually having to be stopped and at the same time hunters-vampires wishing to rip one another, there is going to be a catastrophy. Wait to see the fandom war there, will be worst than VK affraid ...LOL

If blood tablets have dissapeared, all vampires had started to attack humans in order to feed themselves of their blood. Hunters will react very fast and they eliminate dangerous creature. Maybe Zero will be allow to hunt more efficently with breaching the agreement with counsel created by Kaname. In chaos and crisis it is possible.
    In that case Kaname has to stand on his race's side althought he will do everything for human sake. The war between vampires and hunters will be inevitable.
    I think it is good way to solve many problems in the plot and make it faster.
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:28 pm

In Volumes 1-10 there are two times mentioned that Shizuka's Human lover hadn't fall to Level-E YET, when he was murdered by Kiryu hunters.

The first time Akatsuki mentions this to Hanabusa and the second I cant't recall who said it, but I noticed that it was an aristocrat and not a pureblood.

Anyway! The point is that by these two reports I conclude that Zero can still fall to Level-E without Shizuka's blood, so in some point I think that we'll see Zero in need of a pureblood's blood to delay his Level-E status.
    I wonder who that pureblood might be lol! lol! lol!
    missdaredevil07
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Any kind. :D

Post by missdaredevil07 Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:51 pm

I don't think Zero would fall to Level E..because:

1) He already drank Kaname's and Yuki's blood (who are both purebloods).
    2) He devoured his own twin, Ichiru (with consent and hesitation of course).
    3) Ichiru used to feed on Shizuka (therefore Zero also takes in Shizuka's blood, which is pureblood as well).
    4) Not to mention how powerful he turned out to be.....Who knows if he has yet to show his full powers in the last chapters of the anime.

He probably is just craving for Yuki (really really badly)... :3 Ooh I wonder how long can he suppress that thirst...after all, he still failed to keep himself from preying on Yuki after all his efforts back then. :3
    Yuuki Cross :D
    Yuuki Cross :D
    Human

Post by Yuuki Cross :D Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:19 am

He can't because he drank Kaname's blood and Yuuki's and there Purebloods. Zero still suffers through pain though...
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:01 am

Akaruisama wrote:On Manga Fox fans of Vampire Knight are wandering if Zero can now fall into level-E? Is he straving For Yuuki's blood again? We have seen a scene when he was taking a lot of tablets and it can be a proof he is still not in good state.

Another question is: Will Zero live for eternal? We know he can't but it is possible he is the same exemple as Caien Cross. In that way he could spend eternity with Yuuki.
    Is it possible for Yuuki and Zero to be together as humans? Maybe Zero will vanish his vampire side from himself and Kaname will sacrifice his life to make Yuuki human? ( of course this vision is not joyfull for me when I'm YuMe fan :lol: )

I'm one of those fans in MF who has the idea of Zero falling to Level E . Almost since the start of the second arc , I got the idea Zero was only temporary stabilized by drinking Yuuki's and Kaname's blood and devouring his twin brother Ichiru . There are some clues Zero's becoming more vampire like and losing the remains of his humanity as : When his hand changed from Yuuki's touch during the ball . the reactions of the horses to him at the stable scene ( twice ) . Sara's mentioning only smelling from him Kaname's and Yuuki's blood from him . His conversation with Ichirus at his grave .

His bloodlust for Yuuki's blood is not only because he is falling to Level E . But could be a factor . It remain us Zero craves her blood because he loves her , a pureblood vampire . For vampires the blood they crave most are ( in descending order ):
    1- the blood of a pureblood vampire
    2- the blood of the one he / she loves most
    3- the blood of a human baby
    So Zeros wants the blood of a pureblood vampire and the person he loves most at the same time . Because they are the same one . Probably this ezplains why his bloodlust is so strong .

About Zero and his life span :

I can't imagine Zero inmortal . Because if this had happens , I believe he never would allowed Yuuki to leave with Kaname at the end of the first arc . Unless Hino - sensei invented some way to make him inmortal at the end , I can't imagine him living the same eternal life span as Yuuki .

But at the same way , the only way I can imagine a Zeki ending is if Zero and Yuuki turned humans . Using the same spell her mother make her human when she had 6 vampire years . But this also would require 2 persons to sacrifice for Zero and Yuuki . Maybe Kaname and Kaien Cross . I don't like this solution . Not only becasuse I prefer a Yume ending . But because I don't think this would help with the theme of the coexistance between vampires and humans .

I expect more if Zero ended falling to Level E , if Kaien Cross sacrificing to save Zero . Then Zero becoming human , keeping his vampire hunters powers . This is more probable in a Yume ending .

In the case of Kaname dying , I expect Yuuki to be the one who sacrifices for making Zero human . This would be a Zero alone ending .

Many compare Zero and Cross cases as similars . Zero was a vampire hunter turned a Level D vampire by a pureblood vampire . Kaien Cross was never a vampire . I think he is a human vampire hunter born from the union of a female pureblood vampire - turned human ( Maybe the Daughter of Isaya Shouto . Whose mother turned into human .) and a vampire hunter .( Maybe a long ago relative of Zero's . Cross is not Kaien's real last name . He create a new identity every X years . ) Also he probably was the twin who devoured his brother inside hie mother uterus that is referred in the story . So Kaien Cross is a vampire hunter with so high quantity of pureblood genes , he practically resembles one . Except for the fangs and the bloodlust . He don't need blood , nor has to drink it .

missdaredevil07 wrote:I don't think Zero would fall to Level E..because:

1) He already drank Kaname's and Yuki's blood (who are both purebloods).
    2) He devoured his own twin, Ichiru (with consent and hesitation of course).
    3) Ichiru used to feed on Shizuka (therefore Zero also takes in Shizuka's blood, which is pureblood as well).
    4) Not to mention how powerful he turned out to be.....Who knows if he has yet to show his full powers in the last chapters of the anime.

He probably is just craving for Yuki (really really badly)... :3 Ooh I wonder how long can he suppress that thirst...after all, he still failed to keep himself from preying on Yuki after all his efforts back then. :3

This is only my idea . No evidence yet in the story . ❓

For me , the probability of Zero falling to Level E is strong . But the thing I can't understand until a little while ago was how he was falling , if he drank Shizuka's blood by proxy . As you state in your post , I believed the same theory . But now I notice something that could be the real reason Zero is falling to Level E . Zero has to drink directly from Shizuka her blood or devoured her flesh for getting permanently stabilized . It don't work by proxy .

Why do I get this opinion . Because I noticed Kaname had taken blood or flesh from several pureblood vampires . At least from Yuuki , Rido , baby Kaname ( Yuuki's real brother ) , Haruka , Juuri , the hooded pureblood from the past , Shizuka . Both Zero and Yuuki had drank from Kaname's blood . There is no mention at the story Yuuki nor Zero had assimilated the powers nor memories of any of those purebloods when drinking Kaname's blood . Yuuki only had taken Kaname's memories from his blood . Not from her parents , nor Shizuka's . nor Rido's , nor the ancestress . So probably was the same for Zero . He maybe had not received any kind of power from Shizuka. Less the factor needed for stabilizing him permanently .

But Zero is actually very strong . Because he had drank blood from 2 pureblood vampires . Devoured his twin brother . Took the vampire hunter powers his brother had . Now he is techinically a Level D vampire with almost the same level in power as a pureblood vampire .
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:40 pm

mariangie wrote:
    I can't imagine Zero inmortal . Because if this had happens , I believe he never would allowed Yuuki to leave with Kaname at the end of the first arc . Unless Hino - sensei invented some way to make him inmortal at the end , I can't imagine him living the same eternal life span as Yuuki .

But at the same way , the only way I can imagine a Zeki ending is if Zero and Yuuki turned humans . Using the same spell her mother make her human when she had 6 vampire years . But this also would require 2 persons to sacrifice for Zero and Yuuki . Maybe Kaname and Kaien Cross . I don't like this solution . Not only becasuse I prefer a Yume ending . But because I don't think this would help with the theme of the coexistance between vampires and humans .

I expect more if Zero ended falling to Level E , if Kaien Cross sacrificing to save Zero . Then Zero becoming human , keeping his vampire hunters powers . This is more probable in a Yume ending .

I think that if Zero could turn human again this would be an end to his endless hate and also to the contradiction within himself. That for Zero would be salvation. In a way I understand his misery; he was born to be human, then his fate drastically changed. Above all his "genes" are these of a hunter but in the same time he must handle the beast inside him.

But in the same respect it is the same thing for Yuuki-she was born a pureblood vampire-she now has learned her new self. She is far more true now as a personality since the idea of herself is whole, completed.
    Therefore and under that respect I would agree with the idea of returning Zero in humanity, where he trully belongs and can hapilly be himself and leaving Yuuki as herself -a vamp- also.

Eitherwise having a return back in humanity with one of them -Yuuki if that would be the case-being a "cover" again, the idea to be true, would go useless...

Perhaps Isaya could be sacrificed to turn Zero...Kaien I do not know if he posseses these kind of abilities/ Zeki is a hard case...don't see it likely to tell you the truth, either way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:18 am