Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Share

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by juliet on Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:39 am

    First topic message reminder :

    Merry Christmas to all.... COMPLETE RAWS HERE thanks to Daria for scanning and providing with a translation Very Happy Very Happy

    or posted on Baidu...HERE

    and...by IEM group Vampire Knight Chapter 67 posted HERE


    Last edited by juliet on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 368
    Join date : 2010-05-10

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by anna on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:57 pm

    Shirabuki is Sara...Ouri is dead, Sara killed him at the ball, so is Hanadagi.....Touma is wounded by Kaname or dead? Do we know anything about Hio and Shoutou?? (maybe something was mentioned before which I don't remember??)

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by juliet on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:01 pm

    Yes Hio Shizouka. Dead also but was Maria her niece? So she must have a brother or sister alive? I have to search on this...

    Shoutou must be the vampire we saw that Yuuki visited first on her list..she was about to visit these famillies...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 368
    Join date : 2010-05-10
    Location : Athens, Greece
    Humor : black!!!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by anna on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:36 pm

    yes, they were related but Maria's last name was kurenai and she wasn't a pureblood. In the chapter where Maria learns from her spy-birds that Kaname killed the whole council, I think we saw her parents too but I don't remember if there was any hint for each of them being pureblood..

    So if Touma is dead and Maria's parents aren't purebloods, the only one left is Shoutou

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by juliet on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:42 pm

    juliet wrote:Yes Hio Shizouka. Dead also but was Maria her niece? So she must have a brother or sister alive? I have to search on this...

    Shoutou must be the vampire we saw that Yuuki visited first on her list..she was about to visit these famillies...

    Μ, this is what I am trying to check here because if maria was Shizuka's niece then that means that maybe Shizuka had a sister (thus the name changed after getting married) who married a noble instead of a pureblood, just like in Shiki's case.
    If not, from Touma (I don't think he is dead, I think he gathers his pieces around and may need time to fully resurrect, we do not know how serious the blow he took was), there is also his sister I guess...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by juliet on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:16 pm

    Have you heard, read or seen anyone chapter 67 scanlation? It's been a while, isn't it? I just thought that I may have missed it or something..






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1122
    Join date : 2010-09-12
    Location : GR Night Dorm
    Humor : Black
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by libra on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:19 pm

    no where i'm looking for.

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by nina on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:54 pm

    I found this today from manga fox forum. Enjoy. :study:

    Download the VK NIGHT 67th - A SWORD THAT CUTS OFF EVERYTHING

    URL : - http://hotfile.com/dl/95068379/7a16037/VK_67.rar.html







    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by juliet on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:48 pm

    sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug

    Τhank you Nina, for sharing the link with us,
    sBo_jumping






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by juliet on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:51 pm



    So kaname here says that he had ddecided not to take action, probably because (my theory) he wished no more to taint his hands with blood, he seemed to want to rest with Yuuki and speng their time together. So whatever plan he initially had he left it aside (as when he had gone into slumber) but now he feels like going on with his plan.
    What has changed now that Kaname decided to act otherwise? which plan is that in which he refers to? Can it be just the extermination of the purebloods but then they are the nobles and the nobles can also command the lower vampires, can't they? So killing all the purebloods, would that make any sense?

    There is something more that I noticed there but it might be my idea...now in overall in three chapters we have...

    This reaction...



    And this reaction
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-66-page-10.html



    And then back to the current chapter...




    And...aidou's funny observation...




    But Kaname can wield the anti-vampire ten years old we saw him against Rido...

    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-38-page-20.html






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 368
    Join date : 2010-05-10
    Location : Athens, Greece
    Humor : black!!!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by anna on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:39 pm

    juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:
    My first thought was that maybe Kaname killed Hanadagi to prevent Sara to take all the power from him ... hm but then your theory I think is stronger.

    Spoiler:
    You’re like bees which can’t do a thing without their Queen

    What do you think about this sentence? My feeling is that Kaname accuses Aido's father for a double cross!

    Perhaps he killed Hanadagi also for the reason that you mention eventhough Sara had gotten a part of his power through his heart (I think that Sara wanted to be the mistress of the ancestor, since she could not kill him but she was determined to feed him to wake him up -Rido's case).


    To me it sounded like Kaname expresses his opinion about the vampires weak state to take an initiative -function- on their own but they do expect to follow the purebloods - previous to the spoiler sentence Kaname also asks: "You can not judge the vampire society without the purebloods?" or something like that ( I am stating that from memory).
    So we see that Kaname's opinion about the vampires in general is low and he seems not to share the idea about the sacred pureblood lineage that other vampires praise all the time. We have seen that before when he goes against the council when they come to arrest Zero- if I am not wrong, there he also had stated that "Why someone to pay for the life of a pureblood?"...


    I re-read the chapter just now and my conclusion is:
    1)Someone has already mentioned (Juliet was it you??) that Kaname already knew for sure that Yuuki was approaching and even though, he decide to go on with killing Aidou's dad. I'm now 100% sure of it because on page 24-26 Yuuki knows where to find Kaname and gives directions to Cross and the driver. But when Cross asks her if Kaname ever told her about Hanadagi's Castle, she refuse. So it's just the instinct of his blood which allows her to know where he is (so it must be vise versa for Kaname too!!!)

    2) which means that Kaname don't care what's Yuuki going to think at this point. He had a plan which was left aside because he fell in love with her, but now the circumstances require that he must continue with his plan. In my opinion, his plan is to kill all purebloods so that neither humanity nor the other vampires will suffer(if purebloods were no more, no more purebloods can be born or no more vampires can be created) because of their natural need for power (Since his rebirth he came across 2 of them, trying to "take over the world", so that was enough, he thinks he MUST acts now)

    3)that's the meaning of his phrase about the queen bee and the bees... He HATES the fact that there's the taboo that purebloods must be protected and served because they are thought to be the elite. He also hates the nobles (even maybe the humans) that are clinged to this "point of view" because by that way this attitude goes on and on during the centuries

    4) so that's why he killed Aidou's father (or at least one of the reasons)
    Spoiler:
    and I think it was one of the reasons he killed the entire vamp council, not only for Yuuki's safety after all, but because they were clinged to Rido's sayings AND because as a result of this, they put Yuuki in danger. If they had their own opinions and think on their own, then they wouldn't have done all these just because a pureblood told them to do
    . Aidou's dad is going to willingly feed Hanadagi with his own life because he's a pureblood and even when Kaname saved him, he thought that Kaname commited a crime because he killed a pureblood (but if Hanadagi had killed Aidou's dad, wasn't this going to be a crime in his eyes???!!!)And even after Kaname told him about being equals etc etc, he continues to express this attitude, asking Kaname if he is alright or if he needs his blood.... :fryingpan:

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by nina on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:45 pm

    anna wrote:
    I re-read the chapter just now and my conclusion is:
    1)Someone has already mentioned (Juliet was it you??) that Kaname already knew for sure that Yuuki was approaching and even though, he decide to go on with killing Aidou's dad. I'm now 100% sure of it because on page 24-26 Yuuki knows where to find Kaname and gives directions to Cross and the driver. But when Cross asks her if Kaname ever told her about Hanadagi's Castle, she refuse. So it's just the instinct of his blood which allows her to know where he is (so it must be vise versa for Kaname too!!!)

    Good observation anna! And if that's so then maybe Kaname want to distant himself from Yuki in order to keep her more safe like he did in the past (Ruka case). And that's why he said "I'm sorry and thank you Yuki" in the end.

    anna wrote:
    2) which means that Kaname don't care what's Yuuki going to think at this point. He had a plan which was left aside because he fell in love with her, but now the circumstances require that he must continue with his plan. In my opinion, his plan is to kill all purebloods so that neither humanity nor the other vampires will suffer(if purebloods were no more, no more purebloods can be born or no more vampires can be created) because of their natural need for power (Since his rebirth he came across 2 of them, trying to "take over the world", so that was enough, he thinks he MUST acts now)

    Plus cuz Yuki needed that time to be strong enough!

    About his plan hmmm ... I can't bar the prospect to kill all the pure bloods but even if he does that how safe Yuki could be??? I mean there still be the nobles, the lower vampires and the hunters. Yeah Yuki is more powerful than them but if they collaborate all together I think they can be a great threat for Yuki! And I can't imagine that Kaname wants to exterminate all the nobles and the hunters! It's too extreme! affraid affraid affraid

    anna wrote:
    3)that's the meaning of his phrase about the queen bee and the bees... He HATES the fact that there's the taboo that purebloods must be protected and served because they are thought to be the elite. He also hates the nobles (even maybe the humans) that are clinged to this "point of view" because by that way this attitude goes on and on during the centuries

    I disagree that he hates the humans! As we saw in the past he gave his blood to humans when they were sick and in the end he made the antivampire weapons and created the hunters. So I don't think he hates people and I'm not sure that he hates in general all the nobles.

    anna wrote:
    4) so that's why he killed Aidou's father (or at least one of the reasons)
    Spoiler:
    and I think it was one of the reasons he killed the entire vamp council, not only for Yuuki's safety after all, but because they were clinged to Rido's sayings AND because as a result of this, they put Yuuki in danger. If they had their own opinions and think on their own, then they wouldn't have done all these just because a pureblood told them to do
    . Aidou's dad is going to willingly feed Hanadagi with his own life because he's a pureblood and even when Kaname saved him, he thought that Kaname commited a crime because he killed a pureblood (but if Hanadagi had killed Aidou's dad, wasn't this going to be a crime in his eyes???!!!)And even after Kaname told him about being equals etc etc, he continues to express this attitude, asking Kaname if he is alright or if he needs his blood.... :fryingpan:

    I need more reasons to justify what he did to Aidu-dono. I mean it's not his fault to obey a PB, is the nature of the vampires to do so. And as juliet told me Hanadagi probably hypnotised Aidou-dono cuz he said (Hanadagi) that he didn't expect a resistance from Aidou-dono.
    And we come to the same question ... if Kaname killed Aidou-dono cuz he hates the nobles is he gonna do the same thing with all the nobles including his friends Takuma, Ruka, Aidou etc etc???





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by juliet on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:39 pm

    I do not know if you noticed at the previous post that I had made-I had not the time to finish it then but I will add my observations here...

    Zero and Kaname caught their throats in the same way...why? we can say that they are both craving over blood but Kaname had just the tablets and Zero for the first time after being vampire the horses startled.

    In Kaname's case there is a curious situation look at the blood at his hand holding the sword (do you think that this can be from Hanadagi's murder? but there is no blood on the sword itself and Hino puts it at Kaname's hands?...)the sword reacts to him several times like being difficult to handle but then we had seen Kaname with Rido and that was not the case when Kaname was even younger.

    I think the same thing observes Aidou's dad and says the following lines: Aidou's dad: Kaname-Sama let go of that damned sword..I am sorry that you are not so strong...

    Aido's dad suggests that the weapon does something to Kaname and kaname is not that strong to wield it?

    Then Kaname feels like saying something to Aidou's dad and the murder takes place.

    Is that a coincidence?

    Another observation, last chapter kain and Ruka escorted Kaname but now they are not there. Where are they? And in terms of timing Kaname appears late to the castle- in relation to Yuuki who comes in some minutes after him and after hiijacking the vehicle. Mysteries or it can just be my idea but I wanted to share these observations with you.

    Plus I wanted to add...that Aidou's dad might be a respectful persona of purebloods but he does not play along..he resist Hanadagi's attempt, he tries to stop Sara from taking Hanadagi's life and causing a war-he says so...

    If you look closely at the scan where Hanadagi calls for him its like being hypnotized. Furthermore yes he might be feeling respectful of pureblood lives but he is not a lackey...

    The more I think about it the more I turn down this theory...if this is the case all nobles should be killed, or purebloods. I tend to think that there is something we do not know and by the way Kaname discusses with him before killing him, I doubt that he can be a traitor also...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 368
    Join date : 2010-05-10
    Location : Athens, Greece
    Humor : black!!!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by anna on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:52 pm

    nina wrote:

    anna wrote:
    3)that's the meaning of his phrase about the queen bee and the bees... He HATES the fact that there's the taboo that purebloods must be protected and served because they are thought to be the elite. He also hates the nobles (even maybe the humans) that are clinged to this "point of view" because by that way this attitude goes on and on during the centuries

    I disagree that he hates the humans! As we saw in the past he gave his blood to humans when they were sick and in the end he made the antivampire weapons and created the hunters. So I don't think he hates people and I'm not sure that he hates in general all the nobles.

    anna wrote:
    4) so that's why he killed Aidou's father (or at least one of the reasons)
    Spoiler:
    and I think it was one of the reasons he killed the entire vamp council, not only for Yuuki's safety after all, but because they were clinged to Rido's sayings AND because as a result of this, they put Yuuki in danger. If they had their own opinions and think on their own, then they wouldn't have done all these just because a pureblood told them to do
    . Aidou's dad is going to willingly feed Hanadagi with his own life because he's a pureblood and even when Kaname saved him, he thought that Kaname commited a crime because he killed a pureblood (but if Hanadagi had killed Aidou's dad, wasn't this going to be a crime in his eyes???!!!)And even after Kaname told him about being equals etc etc, he continues to express this attitude, asking Kaname if he is alright or if he needs his blood.... :fryingpan:

    And we come to the same question ... if Kaname killed Aidou-dono cuz he hates the nobles is he gonna do the same thing with all the nobles including his friends Takuma, Ruka, Aidou etc etc???

    hmm.... I wasn't referring to the nobles or the humans in general but the ones who think that way (He also hates the nobles (even maybe the humans) that are clinged to this "point of view" because by that way this attitude goes on and on during the centuries). Not all the nobles or the humans believe that they must do whatever any pureblood says, no matter if it's right or wrong, just because it's a pureblood's saying..... I thought from the beginning that Takuma, Aidou, Ruka etc were by his side because they think of him as a friend who is a higher class than them but still a friend, not that they think themselves as servants of him. I mean there where humans who volunteer themselves to Rido to drain them alive just because they believed it was their duty since he's a pureblood, isn't it exactly the meaning of the "queen-bee and the bees" phrase??
    Of course all this it's just a theory, I just like to trouble my mind with all case scenarios- even those which are most unlikely to happen!!! lol! lol!

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by nina on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:46 pm

    juliet wrote:I do not know if you noticed at the previous post that I had made-I had not the time to finish it then but I will add my observations here...

    Zero and Kaname caught their throats in the same way...why? we can say that they are both craving over blood but Kaname had just the tablets and Zero for the first time after being vampire the horses startled.

    In Kaname's case there is a curious situation look at the blood at his hand holding the sword (do you think that this can be from Hanadagi's murder? but there is no blood on the sword itself and Hino puts it at Kaname's hands?...)the sword reacts to him several times like being difficult to handle but then we had seen Kaname with Rido and that was not the case when Kaname was even younger.

    I think the same thing observes Aidou's dad and says the following lines: Aidou's dad: Kaname-Sama let go of that damned sword..I am sorry that you are not so strong...

    Aido's dad suggests that the weapon does something to Kaname and kaname is not that strong to wield it?

    Yeaaaahhh it's very weird confused Both of them have reactions that they shouldn't have.
    What I think is .... maybe they already had taken Saras tablets!!! And what if the tablets isn't just ineffectively against thirst but can also weaken the vampires? :afraid: almost..



    juliet wrote:Then Kaname feels like saying something to Aidou's dad and the murder takes place.

    Is that a coincidence?

    Another observation, last chapter kain and Ruka escorted Kaname but now they are not there. Where are they? And in terms of timing Kaname appears late to the castle- in relation to Yuuki who comes in some minutes after him and after hiijacking the vehicle. Mysteries or it can just be my idea but I wanted to share these observations with you.

    Plus I wanted to add...that Aidou's dad might be a respectful persona of purebloods but he does not play along..he resist Hanadagi's attempt, he tries to stop Sara from taking Hanadagi's life and causing a war-he says so...

    If you look closely at the scan where Hanadagi calls for him its like being hypnotized. Furthermore yes he might be feeling respectful of pureblood lives but he is not a lackey...

    The more I think about it the more I turn down this theory...if this is the case all nobles should be killed, or purebloods. I tend to think that there is something we do not know and by the way Kaname discusses with him before killing him, I doubt that he can be a traitor also...

    Yes I think that something happened before Kaname arrives at the Hanadagis castle... (between Kaname-Ruka-Kain) and what he tells to Aidou-dono are the missing parts of the puzzle! crazy

    Sorry anna I've misunderstood you. I totally agree with you. The only part that troubles me is if the nobles or humans have the ability-power to resist towards PB. As we saw if a PB asks permission is legal to bite and turning a human into vampire or as you said the night class followed Kaname not only cuz he is a PB but also out of friendship, but we also know that the PB have the power to make someone (noble, human or even hunter) to obey them. So my question is how can Kaname tell who can resist or who can't in order to deside which one is gonna exterminate?






    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by juliet on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:47 pm

    nina wrote:[So my question is how can Kaname tell who can resist or who can't in order to deside which one is gonna exterminate?


    Ηe can't know if we speak in an individual ground. Nevertheless even the purebloods he neither has a right to judge them and kill them prior to acting or posing a real threat, like Shizuka or Rido were a threat in action for the others. And so was the council since it was corrupted to the bone and released a murder like Rido to replace Kaname...

    But Hanadagi's case is strange, Hanadagi had been sleeping in the castle, he was supposed to wake up in another 500 years, he wished no direct interference with the society. So something in the overall case does not sound persuading enough...just to kill all purebloods or nobles or whatever...without a heavy justification but on theoritical grounds...the script does not justify his acts if seen that way (my opinion that is...)






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by nina on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:09 pm

    juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:[So my question is how can Kaname tell who can resist or who can't in order to deside which one is gonna exterminate?


    Ηe can't know if we speak in an individual ground. Nevertheless even the purebloods he neither has a right to judge them and kill them prior to acting or posing a real threat, like Shizuka or Rido were a threat in action for the others. And so was the council since it was corrupted to the bone and released a murder like Rido to replace Kaname...

    But Hanadagi's case is strange, Hanadagi had been sleeping in the castle, he was supposed to wake up in another 500 years, he wished no direct interference with the society. So something in the overall case does not sound persuading enough...just to kill all purebloods or nobles or whatever...without a heavy justification but on theoritical grounds...the script does not justify his acts if seen that way (my opinion that is...)

    Exactly my point! That's why I think there is a big hole to our speculations about Kaname's plan to kill all the PB or the nobles. I can't think any more my brain is going to explode! :sFun_duh2:

    About Hanadagi .... I don't think that Kaname wanted to disturb Hanadagi's slumber but probably he figured out that Hanadagi would be a target to Sara and that's why he sent Ruka and Kain to observe the castle. But somehow Sara accomplished her plan (where were Ruka, Kain and Kaname at that time???).

    Now I think that Kaname didn't have any other choice but to finish Hanadagi cuz as we saw in order to recover from Saras attack he needed someone to sacrifice his life for him, so Hanadagi in that state was only a threat ! That's why I don't think that the hunters can accuse Kaname as Saras accessory or that Kaname by killing Hanadagi was helping Sara! :no way:





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by juliet on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:07 am

    Exactly my point! That's why I think there is a big hole to our speculations about Kaname's plan to kill all the PB or the nobles. I can't think any more my brain is going to explode! :sFun_duh2:

    Mine is going to explode too explosive rofl Touch questions, but I agree with you, there is no logical base in this kind of massive murderers to justify turnning Kaname into a ruthless killer of all times. My opinion is that his aim is quite specific ( an elimination that is targeted to specific people for a specific reason and that will trigger a greater plan into action) but the hints right now are so few to judge correctly.

    About Hanadagi .... I don't think that Kaname wanted to disturb Hanadagi's slumber but probably he figured out that Hanadagi would be a target to Sara and that's why he sent Ruka and Kain to observe the castle. But somehow Sara accomplished her plan (where were Ruka, Kain and Kaname at that time???).


    Yes, Kaname indeed observed the castle prior to Sara setting her plan into action. He observed it before the ball and Ouri's death. Now we know that Sara needed to kill Ouri first in order to get his powers and break the fotress seal. So it seems that Hanadagi's powers may also serve her next step. If we assume that her ultimate purpose is to get the anti-vampire power so she can rule the vampire world just like Kurans did ages ago then Sara is targeting to bring down Yuuki and Kaname. I hope that in the next chapters we will know what kind of power Hanadagi had.
    Ruka and Kain are a good enigma, even though they left with Kaname they do not appear at the murder scene. By Ruka's sayings and reaction to Yuuki, I can assume that whatever they were asked to do, Ruka did not like it or hardly consent with it.
    My first thought about it is that she may opposed to it because she considers the act dangerous for Kaname. They could all be watching and waiting for Sara to take Hanadagi's powers or they were all into something else scratch .


    Now I think that Kaname didn't have any other choice but to finish Hanadagi cuz as we saw in order to recover from Saras attack he needed someone to sacrifice his life for him, so Hanadagi in that state was only a threat ! That's why I don't think that the hunters can accuse Kaname as Saras accessory or that Kaname by killing Hanadagi was helping Sara! :no way:

    help with that subject. I will tell you what I think about. I think that Kaname wanted to kill Hanadagi ever since the beggining. He was just waiting for Sara to break the seal and give him access in the castle.
    That's why he is leaving in a rush saying it's "Time". He did not want a full power Hanadagi to come againts but finding the right opportunity he could easily kill him. He is taking advantage of that, this is why time is important and he is in a hurry to leave.
    Hanadagi had been an ancestor just like Kaname, we do not know yet his background. After his awakening, Hanadagi could also feed from his guardian (she is more than willing to do so sLo_Iloveyou apparently...). And they are vampires even if he fed from Aidou's dad he would not kill him. Kaien's friend if you remember had also awaken from hi slumber and fed from his maid. I tend to think that Kaname did not want a powerful Hanadagi therefore he attacks before Hanadagi resumes his powers and abilities.

    About the ancestor thing







    Look at the picture, the ancient castle and Hanadagi's info are placed between Yuuki's feeding of Kaname, where Kaname recollects his ancestor living. There is something that led him in despair. We do not know yet what was it. Hino may want to offer another flashback here. In the image above Kaname holds the broken mirror is in the Kuran mansion...he is bend in two out of despair. I do not think that the sequence of the picture is randomly put there by Hino. I think that Hanadagi had an involvement that we do not know yet.

    URL=http://img214.imageshack.us/i/19895017.jpg/][/URL]

    Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack

    Here is the same mirror uncracked, stepped by Yuuki's boots ( sSc_jawdrop3 ) and it appears out of the blue in the middle of nowhere. I think that the mirror symbolizes something, therefore is there with Yuuki's strange appear in kaname's past.

    Confusing ha? It can all be nothing, but taking it the way Hino demonstrates things by now I do not consider anything to be randomn. I think that they all connect to each other.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by nina on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:26 pm

    Oh!!! I'm sure that Kaname is using Sara and that's why he didn't tell anything to the hunters about Ouris assassination yet! He leaves all the pawns to make their movements and then he takes action!!!! :fryingpan:

    About Hanadagi you're right he probably has a connection with the ancestor. You connected very well the dots which Hino leaves behind with the previous images. And maybe Kaname wanted from the begining to kill him (a huge threat for Kurans from the past like Rido?), but Sara's blow wasn't insignificant cuz she took his heart and as we saw earlier, he asks from Aidou-dono to give his life not only his blood, so I think if he wasn't badly wounded, yes, feeding from his servant would be enough (Isya case), but in that state ... I wonder ? Maybe he needed more than blood! If that's the case then that's why I assume that he was a threat to everyone and a quite good excuse for Kaname to kill him, even though he might wanted to do so from the very begining!

    Btw you didn't explained your self about the strange reactions of Kaname and Zero missy! Do you also think that there is a chance they have already taken Sara's tablets or you have something else in mind??? lol!

    PS. I figured out your plan .... you aim to wipe off my limitedly brain cells at least what Mizuki left out! rofl





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by juliet on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:08 pm

    nina wrote:
    Btw you didn't explained your self about the strange reactions of Kaname and Zero missy! Do you also think that there is a chance they have already taken Sara's tablets or you have something else in mind??? lol!

    PS. I figured out your plan .... you aim to wipe off my limitedly brain cells at least what Mizuki left out! rofl

    Ha, ha...with the poor brain cells that Mizuki also swept out...there is no chance I can plan anything dear...just theories.

    Yes I think that this is a peculiar demonstration of them both...and then we have Yori asking Zero "what was that?" and Kaname having some strange problems with the sword that lead Aidou's dad to the assumption that he is not strong enough...
    It can be my idea or tottaly false but I just noticed that.. :suspect:






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1122
    Join date : 2010-09-12
    Location : GR Night Dorm
    Humor : Black
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by libra on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:50 am

    juliet the translation is now released.
    have you seen it anywhere?

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by juliet on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:23 pm

    Yes... Vampire Knight Chapter 67 complete by IEM group HERE






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1122
    Join date : 2010-09-12
    Location : GR Night Dorm
    Humor : Black
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by libra on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:15 pm

    thanks Juls. Once more sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by juliet on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:23 pm

    Thanks also Lib, but the thanks should really go to the scanlation group IEM for their hard work and translation...

    So what did you thought about it now that we are having a more complete picture of the chapter, LOL, I still insist that Kaname's-Aidou dialogue about the sword is strange...(with this translation the dialogue seems more weird..)












    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1122
    Join date : 2010-09-12
    Location : GR Night Dorm
    Humor : Black
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by libra on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:42 pm

    I felt the need for thanking the IEM group and I hope that I did it right (at least in my conscience).

    Juls it's clear now that Hino gives a tip but absolutely nothing more to guide us in early conclusions. This translation is far better that what we have already seen (no offence to the rest of the translators-the differences are very few).
    I still have faith in Kaname and feel that there is a reasonable explanation for his moves.
    I also felt satisfied by Yori's translations. I was a bit confused with all the different versions.

    Where (when and why) did Kaname found this anti-vimpire sword and why is he stabbing Hanadagi in the heart since Sara took his heart earlier? This isn't clear yet to me.

    rajin90
    Human

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2010-11-02
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by rajin90 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:57 am

    yeah iem released Vampire Knight Chapter 67

    Man Kaname is going for his original Plans.




    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by juliet on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:21 pm

    libra wrote:
    Where (when and why) did Kaname found this anti-vimpire sword and why is he stabbing Hanadagi in the heart since Sara took his heart earlier? This isn't clear yet to me.

    The sword has been depicted many times before;

    http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t140-anti-vampire-weapons

    unfortunately the links have been removed from the above thread since the current manga site does not feature VK anymore. But we have seen this sword used in the past, it seems that later on from the mother metal many anti-vampire weapons were created apart from the two known Bloody Rose and Artemis.

    Or are you reffering where he kept the sword now? We did not see him taking one when leaving the house with one so..

    Now since Sara had taken the heart, where Kaname would hit Hanadagi did not matter that much I think. It's an antivampire weapon, he was weakened so the difference is little if you consider it.

    It reminded me Shizuka's death but vice versa; at Shizuka Zero had made an anti-vampire wound, Kaname extracted the heart, now it's the other way around I think.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Sponsored content

    Re: Vampire Knight 67 complete chapter, raws + translation

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:24 am


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:24 am