Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

What will happen in the next chapter ?

Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

What will happen in the next chapter ?

Post by Hauru on Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:07 am

First topic message reminder :

From Chapter 67,Hino-san made Kaname killed Aidou's Father in front of Yuuki , Aidou and Kaien(and killed another pureblood). What's going to happen next? What is Yuuki's reaction? Will she still believe in Kaname? Is everything going to be ok?
    Is their sweet dream turning into a nightmare? pale

I want to hear everybody's mind.

missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Re: What will happen in the next chapter ?

Post by missdaredevil07 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:57 am

ShiroiYuki911 wrote:
    missdaredevil07 wrote:

Haha, this is very fun Smile
    But yeah, I think that Zero should be given more time with Yuuki now, because we've missed the Yuuki and Zero moments...they always bring more excitement...

I cut the other quotes off to make it easier. xD HAHAHA LOL.

Yes! Weee! (o^u^o) I miss their old companionship...wherein they're always arguing over petty things when in fact they're really concerned for each other....And not to mention, Zero is soOoOoO hooooot!!! With a neck tattoo, a gun, ear piercings, silver hair and lavender eyes...(*U*) He's so dreamyyyyy!
    Oops, sorry for my fangirling. :3
    BTW, I've read that you were formerly a Yume fan (am I right?(@_@)). May I know what particulars made you change your preference? xD Haha!

Haha, good idea...you're a smart one, you are Very Happy
    Uh, yeah, I used to be a Yume fan, but at the end when they'd banded together to kill Rido and they kissed, I was like: NO!!! YOU TWO ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER! And then I was...wait, did I say that? Yeah, I did...and then I thought that it was so tragic, how she was a pureblood and he was a hunter sworn to kill her, it was forbidden. And I have unfortunately, always gone for that kind of love...and I think they're really cute now Smile PLUS: I was kind of creeped out when I found out he was Yuuki's ancestor... Shocked [/quote]

Wahahaha! That's really funny. lol! It's like it unconsciously just slipped off your tongue. (o^U^o) Maybe you're really destined to be a Zeki fan! Hahaha!

Yes, that's also my kind for a love story...like how Zero and Yuki 'seemed' to be not destined for each other...like all the odds are against them but then their feelings for each barely change at all...(^U^) They still think,dream,yearn for each other even if they know it just couldn't be. That's really sweet. You know, those points are just few of the reasons why I'm putting my hopes up for the two of them...It's like "Create your own destiny! Change what's fated! Break the wall between us". LOL...WAAA I'm such a fangirl Very Happy. :3

Actually, I was also creeped out after learning that Kaname was her brother....and then later on revealed that he's not her real brother..(@_@), but an ancestor. What a very tangled plot!!! HAHAHA!

ShiroiYuki911
    Human

Humor : Do you really want to know?
    Warning Zone

Post by ShiroiYuki911 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:04 am

Yes, that's also my kind for a love story...like how Zero and Yuki 'seemed' to be not destined for each other...like all the odds are against them but then their feelings for each barely change at all...(^U^) They still think,dream,yearn for each other even if they know it just couldn't be. That's really sweet. You know, those points are just few of the reasons why I'm putting my hopes up for the two of them...It's like "Create your own destiny! Change what's fated! Break the wall between us". LOL...WAAA I'm such a fangirl Very Happy. :3

Actually, I was also creeped out after learning that Kaname was her brother....and then later on revealed that he's not her real brother..(@_@), but an ancestor. What a very tangled plot!!! HAHAHA!
    [/quote]

Yeah... what also confused me was, Yuuki was raised as a human, so why didn't she show the slightest revulsion against the thought of being with her own -who she thought was her- brother? I mean, sure, she was a vampire with her old memories, but would the human Yuuki's ways of life protest even a little?
    Haha, yeah with the CREATE YOUR OWN DESTINY!!! They sort of have some kind of...independance to not be led in their life, and that has shown a little bit...how Yuuki defied destiny to stop Zero from falling to a Level E, and how Zero reused to kill her when he saw her again... so yeah Smile It reminds me of my fanfiction Smile

missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Any kind. :D
    Warning Zone

Post by missdaredevil07 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:03 am

ShiroiYuki911 wrote:

Yeah... what also confused me was, Yuuki was raised as a human, so why didn't she show the slightest revulsion against the thought of being with her own -who she thought was her- brother? I mean, sure, she was a vampire with her old memories, but would the human Yuuki's ways of life protest even a little?
    Haha, yeah with the CREATE YOUR OWN DESTINY!!! They sort of have some kind of...independance to not be led in their life, and that has shown a little bit...how Yuuki defied destiny to stop Zero from falling to a Level E, and how Zero reused to kill her when he saw her again... so yeah Smile It reminds me of my fanfiction Smile[/quote]

I think that's because Yuki has an optimistic nature (though sometimes her optimism can be annoying...). And, her first memory (after her repression) was about a vampire who saves her (Kaname....so her first impression of a vampire is like a night in shining armor...LOL...I guess first impressions somehow last...)

Yes...you're totally right!!! Yuki and Zero defied many things together.....(it's Kaname's fault why Yuki and Zero fell in love with each other, so he should just give it up. HAHA!!! :> Peace to Yume fans..off topic ). First was what you just brought up, when they delayed Zero's Level E progression, 2nd is when Yuki defied Kaname (she didn't care even if Kaname would get mad at her) for the sake of Zero...ughh...

Wait, you make fanfiction? xD Wahaha! Wiw, I see it posted on the news updates...I'm going to read it after I'm done with washing the dishes. HAHAHA!!!! Smile)) I sometimes like OC characterrs in fanfics...makes me feel like I can be in their world as well. AHAHA! :> Oh, so who are you fancying between the two arch enemies, Zero or Kaname? Very Happy

ShiroiYuki911
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by ShiroiYuki911 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:10 am

missdaredevil07 wrote:
    ShiroiYuki911 wrote:

Haha, yeah with the CREATE YOUR OWN DESTINY!!! They sort of have some kind of...independance to not be led in their life, and that has shown a little bit...how Yuuki defied destiny to stop Zero from falling to a Level E, and how Zero reused to kill her when he saw her again... so yeah Smile It reminds me of my fanfiction Smile

I think that's because Yuki has an optimistic nature (though sometimes her optimism can be annoying...). And, her first memory (after her repression) was about a vampire who saves her (Kaname....so her first impression of a vampire is like a night in shining armor...LOL...I guess first impressions somehow last...)

Yes...you're totally right!!! Yuki and Zero defied many things together.....(it's Kaname's fault why Yuki and Zero fell in love with each other, so he should just give it up. HAHA!!! :> Peace to Yume fans..off topic ). First was what you just brought up, when they delayed Zero's Level E progression, 2nd is when Yuki defied Kaname (she didn't care even if Kaname would get mad at her) for the sake of Zero...ughh...

Wait, you make fanfiction? xD Wahaha! Wiw, I see it posted on the news updates...I'm going to read it after I'm done with washing the dishes. HAHAHA!!!! Smile)) I sometimes like OC characterrs in fanfics...makes me feel like I can be in their world as well. AHAHA! :> Oh, so who are you fancying between the two arch enemies, Zero or Kaname? Very Happy[/quote]

Not sure yet...wait, if we are talking about my fanfic...otherwise this would be really awkward... off topic
    I think that my character- because she's kind of struggling to show her independence, and she's attempting to write her own destiny...thanks to a helpful review... I think I'll make her get a tattoo- not sure on what it will say yet..but yeah. Smile
    Still off topic; um, maybe she'll lean towards Zero.
    BUT onto the matter of first impressions... Kaname just killed Aidou's father...I wonder how her first impression will be affected...?

missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by missdaredevil07 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:44 am

I am talking about your personal preference between Zero and Kaname. Very Happy

Ahaha! Wow, I like female icons who are independent and fearless of change. (^u^) I also have a fanfic account, so I'm going to review your fanfic after reading it. Haha! Honestly, I also thought about writing a fanfic for what-may-happen on the anticipated chapter 69...but I can't form a good plot...(I can only think of Zero and Yuki alone, confessing with cheesy moments...HAHAHA LOL...I'm all for their cheesy scenes...(@u@) I'm so pathetic). ANYWAY, off topic :sFun_seehearsp wait for my review. xD AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Thank you ShiroiYuki911! sFun_thbpbpthpt

ShiroiYuki911
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by ShiroiYuki911 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:48 am

missdaredevil07 wrote:I am talking about your personal preference between Zero and Kaname. Very Happy

Ahaha! Wow, I like female icons who are independent and fearless of change. (^u^) I also have a fanfic account, so I'm going to review your fanfic after reading it. Haha! Honestly, I also thought about writing a fanfic for what-may-happen on the anticipated chapter 69...but I can't form a good plot...(I can only think of Zero and Yuki alone, confessing with cheesy moments...HAHAHA LOL...I'm all for their cheesy scenes...(@u@) I'm so pathetic). ANYWAY, off topic :sFun_seehearsp wait for my review. xD AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Thank you ShiroiYuki911! sFun_thbpbpthpt

Smile Thank you!!! Smile I'm very grateful...I do like reviews...I'm going to check and see if you have any stories...because it feels awkward when you're doing me a favour and I leave it at that...

missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by missdaredevil07 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:23 am

ShiroiYuki911 wrote:
    missdaredevil07 wrote:I am talking about your personal preference between Zero and Kaname. Very Happy

Smile Thank you!!! Smile I'm very grateful...I do like reviews...I'm going to check and see if you have any stories...because it feels awkward when you're doing me a favour and I leave it at that...

Actually, I don't have any stories. :3 AHAHAHA!!!! I have many ideas, but I cannot put them altogether you see...Hahaha! I'm a very disarrayed person. (@u@) Probably in the near future...Haha! You don't have to return any favor because I like reading fanfiction sometimes... plus I love daydreaming about Zero...(*u*) xD Hahahaha! It's nothing.

ShiroiYuki911
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by ShiroiYuki911 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:40 am

missdaredevil07 wrote:
    ShiroiYuki911 wrote:

Actually, I don't have any stories. :3 AHAHAHA!!!! I have many ideas, but I cannot put them altogether you see...Hahaha! I'm a very disarrayed person. (@u@) Probably in the near future...Haha! You don't have to return any favor because I like reading fanfiction sometimes... plus I love daydreaming about Zero...(*u*) xD Hahahaha! It's nothing.

oh, I'm sure you'll make a story one day Smile tell me when the time comes Smile

missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by missdaredevil07 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:28 pm

Akaruisama wrote:I have an idea that we will see a meeting of Yuuki and Kaito. It could be very interesting as Kaito hates vampires more than Zero and propably knows that Yuuki is precious for his old friend.
    He can try to get some informations from her and be violate for doing it. I hope Zero stop him cheers I hae it before my eyes: Zero is trying to avoid meeting Yuuki but he knows she is in danger so he comes to Hunters Assossation's Quarter and saves Yuuki from Kaito drawling What do you think?

(^U^) I too will be putting my hopes up for that to happen!!! But I didn't know, until now that Kaito hates vampires even more than Zero does...(There's someone who's even more bitter than Zero? (@_@) ) Haha! lol!

Nodachi
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Nodachi on Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:24 pm

missdaredevil07 wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:I have an idea that we will see a meeting of Yuuki and Kaito. It could be very interesting as Kaito hates vampires more than Zero and propably knows that Yuuki is precious for his old friend.
    He can try to get some informations from her and be violate for doing it. I hope Zero stop him cheers I hae it before my eyes: Zero is trying to avoid meeting Yuuki but he knows she is in danger so he comes to Hunters Assossation's Quarter and saves Yuuki from Kaito drawling What do you think?

(^U^) I too will be putting my hopes up for that to happen!!! But I didn't know, until now that Kaito hates vampires even more than Zero does...(There's someone who's even more bitter than Zero? (@_@) ) Haha! lol!

Awww, I think exactly the same ;p Kaito and Yuuki... Their meeting could be very interesting ;]

missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by missdaredevil07 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:53 pm

Nodachi wrote:
    missdaredevil07 wrote:

Awww, I think exactly the same ;p Kaito and Yuuki... Their meeting could be very interesting ;]

Yes! I think so too!!! Now I find even harder to wait for Chapter 69!!!! (T_T)

animegirl
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by animegirl on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:22 pm

we will see what that will do in chapter 69 it going to be good cheers

rajin90
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by rajin90 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:11 am

ah which scans you all read ? mangacurse scans buy translator and did fastest scan.but we all HAVE SEEN
    i eat manga's translators translations on live journal too . and today i eat manga released their vk68 scanvk 68.

its same hito know how much vote bank zero has

that's why hito is making kaname a tragedy legend

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:23 am

ok thank you for dropping the news, please post under current the chapter thread next time! I had not seen your post and also posted there. LOL Anyway they have release the scanlation.

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

animegirl
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by animegirl on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:58 am

the chapter 69 is good Very Happy

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:39 pm

LOL praying for kaname-sama in the next chapter,sFun_hailbig , lol I am pathetic

but about next chapter I think Yuuki-Zero is a certainty
    Kaname is a must (LOL) and Sara's plans should come into light...

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Akaruisama on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:34 pm

I also think Hino will show us Kaname's action. His steps hidden in shadow...
    It's interesting what will Yuuki do in such situation. In the last chapter she acted like real pureblood princess and she has decided to follow Kaname. Will she try stopping level-E vampires and making them behaving us she wished? And how wii Sara react when her female rival appear?

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by nina on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:14 pm

I think Sara is aiming for Yuuki ... I don't know how soon we will see that ,
    but eventualy will see it ...

For the next chapter I'm praying too ... I want to see Kaname desperately drawling , but I fear that won't happen ... cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

KanameLover1
    Human

Humor : It takes skill to trip over a FLAT SURFACE!
    Warning Zone

Post by KanameLover1 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:06 am

But i thought he "dumped" yuuki in chapter 67 as he said,"done hesitating,i made my choice only once to stay with you.im going to fulfill my original plans.sorry yuuki."YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nodachi
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Nodachi on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:09 am

Ekhem...
    I sincerely doubt that Yuuki will follow Kaname in he plans. It seems to me that Yuuki hates Kaname's secrets, that still treats she as "something that needs to be nurtured continuously and forever. " It's true, Yuuki needs protection, but ....
    Ok, I gone too far up.
    Wait a moment.... Will Zero continue to chase this Level-E vampire? If so, he can meet with Yuuki (she too is chasing that vampire, right?). Or I read/see wrong.... :sFun_duh2:

Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan
    Warning Zone

Post by Lisi on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:44 pm

here are some raw pics of chapter 70!!!!
    http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/Vampire-Knight/Vampire-Knight-70-Raw-Scan

I don't understand a word xD

animegirl
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by animegirl on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:55 am

chapter 70 the Chairman let yuuki help but Zero do not like want yuuki letting wannder around freely.Well yuuki want to restart the night class.Yuuki do not like use her pureblood power in the vampire. it is good chapter

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:29 pm

Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:29 pm