Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Who is the most tragical hero of VK? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? Bar_left59%Who is the most tragical hero of VK? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? Bar_left27%Who is the most tragical hero of VK? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Who is the most tragical hero of VK? Bar_left15%Who is the most tragical hero of VK? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+38
stuffs
kanachanimmortal
DarkRose
PSDOL
darkvampire
lililovelilica
theangelgirl1992
minimalve
Kikotsukino
Divine Rose
ckaien
Anneliezz
mariangie
Katherine
tssf
jayashree
SilverMew22
Natsu
Lenilya Rycanalica
zena
Ms. Anthropoid
Kanamelover<3
dan18
Sukuru
lori456
bberenguel
Yuuki Cross :D
missdaredevil07
rhyme
nuitetoile21
Bloodyrose94
Hauru
Matthewop
ntalia
C371N4
libra
Akaruisama
juliet
42 posters

Who is the most tragical hero of VK?

Poll

Who is the most tragical hero of VK?

[ 67 ]
    Who is the most tragical hero of VK? Bar_left38%Who is the most tragical hero of VK? Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 105 ]
    Who is the most tragical hero of VK? Bar_left60%Who is the most tragical hero of VK? Bar_right [60%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Who is the most tragical hero of VK? Bar_left2%Who is the most tragical hero of VK? Bar_right [2%] 

Total Votes: 175
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneWho is the most tragical hero of VK? Dropsoa

Who is the most tragical hero of VK? Empty Who is the most tragical hero of VK?

Post by juliet Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:13 pm

After seeing the stories of the three which of the main characters has a more tragic story? with which do you associate the most and why?
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Who is the most tragical hero of VK? Empty Re: Who is the most tragical hero of VK?

Post by Akaruisama Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:42 pm

Kaname... without doubting. His story is so sad. I don't change my opinion. He is dark and unscrupoulus now because he had gone throught so deep despair ealier. It is natural.
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Who is the most tragical hero of VK? Empty Re: Who is the most tragical hero of VK?

Post by libra Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:34 pm

Even if I feel that Kaname has a very sad story I think that Zero has even worst tragic story.

He had problems with his twin brother not only in his mother's womb but as a child as well,
    he became a Vampire while he hates Vampires and he's a vampire hunter,
    he can't be with the girl that he loves which (what a coincidence) transformed to a pureblood vampire which he hates the most
    and he is still 18! Imagine how worst his story could be if he was 10.000 lol! lol! lol! lol!
    C371N4
    C371N4
    Human

Post by C371N4 Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:14 am

I think it's Kaname cause as in the past he lost his beloved girl and he wondered all alone in the desert
    so he went to a deep sleep andwhen he woke up his already in a new family with yuuki, haruka and juuri
    and so he thought in this new family he shall protect everything that is important but when the day that rido came he lost his parents and he had been alone waiting for yuuki.
    ntalia
    ntalia
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always !!!

Post by ntalia Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:40 pm

libra wrote:Even if I feel that Kaname has a very sad story I think that Zero has even worst tragic story.

He had problems with his twin brother not only in his mother's womb but as a child as well,
    he became a Vampire while he hates Vampires and he's a vampire hunter,
    he can't be with the girl that he loves which (what a coincidence) transformed to a pureblood vampire which he hates the most
    and he is still 18! Imagine how worst his story could be if he was 10.000 lol! lol! lol! lol!

yuki...poor yuki...she can't decide who is perfect for her...kaname or zero???
    alright...i'm just kidding...
    i agree with libra...i think zero is the most tragic person...it is awefull to lose everything in this age..
    the most important period of life!!
    how sad... Sad Sad Sad Sad
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:15 pm

libra wrote: and he is still 18! Imagine how worst his story could be if he was 10.000 lol! lol! lol! lol!

Hm Who is the most tragical hero of VK? 377594 , well the way you put it Zero certainly qualifies for the most jinx character Who is the most tragical hero of VK? 736696 Who is the most tragical hero of VK? 214522 of all times!! LOL

I will go with Kaname (I think his existence suffered the most so far) and lost twice a beloved person, the ancestor for good, the second person agonizing and longing for ten years to get Yuuki back and protect her. He was completely rejected by the humans he helped but never turned againts them, he fainted to the streets from starvation but he did not give in his insticts...
    Still he suffers...so yes that's far more a tragic hero for me...
    Matthewop
    Human

Post by Matthewop Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:17 am

Kaname always for me!
    Hauru
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Hauru Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:05 am

Poor Kaname.I wish he would have a happy life. :claps.:
    Bloodyrose94
    Bloodyrose94
    Human

Post by Bloodyrose94 Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:39 pm

I believe it's Kaname for sure I mean Yuuki and Zero to me come i na very close secound tyed. Yuuki and Zero both lost there parents. Yuuki lost her memorys and has gone though alot but still had the others there for her. Zero lost his parents and a few years later his twin turned into a vampire theres just so much drama. But then there is Kaname who has been though way way way way to much bad in is ubber long life. There is just to much to list too. But I'm glad he has Yuuki for warmth and that they have each other. But it's sad poor Zero has noone:/ So that adds more sadness on Zero's part. :ehem:
    It's just a warm and fuzzy manga and tragic and drama filled as well.
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:25 pm

Kaname for sure!
    rhyme
    rhyme
    Human

Humor : my mind always floats.. :D..

Post by rhyme Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:29 am

.. for my opinion.. Kaname is the most tragical hero.. as i read the manga.. i see him agonize and suffer behind the shadow of his past. But now,yuki returned to his side. I hope he can be now free from his pain and sufferings.And start all over again, with a new life, new world with contentment and yuki by his side.. But wait!!.. I am not imposing to this mssg. that i want VK to be finished already. I promise to myself that i will not stop reading this manga until the last breath of my life.. I'm so totally a drama queen.. [peace].. thanks..! ^^
    missdaredevil07
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Any kind. :D

Post by missdaredevil07 Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:14 pm

In my opinion, Zero suffered the most.

Yuki, yes she lost her parents, but then she got her memories repressed so she's left with no memories (that's a lot less painful than keep on remembering the past just like Zero)..Plus, she never really seem to feel so mournful about it (probably because she forgot the emotions as her memories were repressed?)

For Kaname, I think he's more like a hero in his past life...he tried to change what's conventional....just like a great hero would. It's just painful how his first love* (not sure) sacrificed her life for their conviction (that's quite tragic alright). Moreover, I don't actually think yearning for Yuki for a decade actually hurt that much (knowing that they are still in touch with each other and Yuki's still attached to him (physically, emotionally and mentally) (~o~). Doesn't sound really tragic at all).

Zero, I can't blame him for being the most emo bishounen in history... First, his family were killed by a pureblood vampire, 2nd, finding out that his twin brother is alive but turns out as a traitor who contributed to their parents' death, 3rd is getting stuck in a school full of vampires (whom he abhors), 4th is falling in love with the someone who's in love with someone who is also a pureblooded vampire (feuls his wrath even more), 5th is finding out that the girl whom he loves is actually a pureblooded vampire herself (@_@).....it's like his life is a perpetual series of unfortunate events...

Poor Zero...how I wish you could somehow find happiness....even if not with Y
    uki.. :'(
    Human

Post by Yuuki Cross :D Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:13 am

Kaname cause he protected Yuuki and loves her. He would kill himself for her. He would let her date Zero if Yuuki wanted to! Kaname is so sweet! He cares for Yuuki. He suffered so much in the past! He wants her to have a great life.
    bberenguel
    Human

Post by bberenguel Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:00 am

it's kaname for me. he had to endure all the pain by himself and his been rejected twice!before yuuki change her way of thiking. kaname is soooo cool. I'll always root for him.love him.
    lori456
    Human

Post by lori456 Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:53 pm

i hope that yuuki chooses zero kanama left yuuki and yuuki was held in prison and i hope that zero starts talkin to her when is the 70th book coming out ❓
    Sukuru
    Human

Post by Sukuru Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:36 am

Kaname had such a tragic life!
    He deserve better.
    dan18
    dan18
    Human

Post by dan18 Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:05 pm

both zero and kaname....

they have both lost people whom they loved...

Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:14 pm

Yuuki Cross Very Happy wrote:Kaname cause he protected Yuuki and loves her. He would kill himself for her. He would let her date Zero if Yuuki wanted to! Kaname is so sweet! He cares for Yuuki. He suffered so much in the past! He wants her to have a great life.

I totally agree, lots of people call Kaname the "Bad guy" but I admit he is quite cold to some people but under all that is amazing KANAME-KUN!!! I love Kaname to pieces XD Smile
    Ms. Anthropoid
    Ms. Anthropoid
    Human

Humor : Cynical

Post by Ms. Anthropoid Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:03 am

All of the characters are tragic. I think it's unfair to measure and compare suffering. So I choose all three.

Zero just gets zero every time. He has lost everything. Has spiraled downward. I think he can lift himself back up. Don't let the rest of his life go to waste.

Kana has lived two tragic lives. But the bright side is he was given a second chance, a second life. So that's a blessing. Hopefully he can live it peacefully since he was robbed the first time.

Yuuki has so much burdened placed on her shoulders from both males. Hopefully she can save both and also do what's best for herself.
    zena
    Human

Post by zena Sun May 01, 2011 11:33 pm

zero is the one who is suffering most. No matter how u look, first he lost his parents then brother then lastly yuki
    Lenilya Rycanalica
    Lenilya Rycanalica
    Human

Who is the most tragical hero of VK? Empty Re : Who is the most tragical hero of YK?

Post by Lenilya Rycanalica Mon May 02, 2011 3:14 pm

juliet wrote:After seeing the stories of the three which of the main characters has a more tragic story? with which do you associate the most and why?

Kaname..
    I choose him because he will do anything for protect his precious people
    although It mean he must sacrifice himself and hated by Yuuki

Ok, I have new tragical the end of VK in my mind

About Zero, yes, I think he has tragical life but the most tragical is Kaname

Who is the most tragical hero of VK? KanameKuran
    I adore you so much Kaname, hope you will get anything what do you want
    drawling drawling my eyes... my eyes...
    Natsu
    Natsu
    Human

Post by Natsu Fri May 06, 2011 8:07 am

Of the 3 listed I think Zero is the most tragic. He is really alone.

Kaname will probably end up with Yuuki.
    SilverMew22
    SilverMew22
    Human

Humor : Is it wrong to say... that my heart, belongs to an anime character.

Post by SilverMew22 Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:15 pm

I,m sorry Zero, but I have to pick Kaname. Sad

Zero had the option to be happy and live out his life with family/friends, even when he was turning into a level E, he didn't have to isolate himself.

Kaname on the other hand didn't have that option, he has to stay away from Yuuki to keep her safe, he is immortal and everyone either fears him or tries to use him, so he can't trust anybody. He couldn't even grow up without the senate destroying his life and childhood. Who is the most tragical hero of VK? 2747345646
    jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneWho is the most tragical hero of VK? Drops1black

Who is the most tragical hero of VK? Empty .

Post by jayashree Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:27 am

zena wrote:zero is the one who is suffering most. No matter how u look, first he lost his parents then brother then lastly yuki

sorry but zero devour his brother he had the choice to not devour his brother but he did so i do not see a suffering in that.i agree that zero i suffering but not as much as Kaname i know that alot vk fan knows that too
    jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneWho is the most tragical hero of VK? Drops1black

Post by jayashree Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:31 am

Natsu wrote:Of the 3 listed I think Zero is the most tragic. He is really alone.

Kaname will probably end up with Yuuki.

You i wrong kaname have been alone alot more than zero
    zero had yuki and kaien as a family kaname had notting ppl who wanted him to stay with them just wanted to use him i feel for him what a tragic life

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:29 pm