Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Predictions? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Predictions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Predictions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Predictions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Predictions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Predictions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Predictions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Predictions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Predictions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Predictions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Predictions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Predictions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Predictions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Predictions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Predictions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Predictions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Predictions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Predictions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Predictions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Predictions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Predictions? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Predictions? - Page 2 Bar_left59%Predictions? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Predictions? - Page 2 Bar_left27%Predictions? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Predictions? - Page 2 Bar_left15%Predictions? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+14
aya-chan
Youweremysafeplace*
ambi9942*
Ocean Of Blood
hanyougal
Akaruisama
kanamenyuuki4ever
neosolaris12
Kazekeshi
cleone
anna
Kanaze-Chan
PSDOL
juliet
18 posters

Predictions?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZonePredictions? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Predictions? - Page 2 Empty Predictions?

Post by juliet Fri May 14, 2010 2:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

What are your predictions about the future? For me it will be a happy ending (that's what I want actually.)

ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Predictions? - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions?

Post by ambi9942* Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:40 am

Ocean Of Blood wrote:Somehow I think Kaname is eliminating all purebloods for Yuuki's sake. Of course Kaname wouldn't just leave Yuuki. I think Kaname is going to take Yuuki & run away somewhere.. I know It may sound dumb but that's what i think.. Other than that I'm clueless at to what's coming..
    That would seem to be the case but i dont think kaname only motives for killing the purebloods is for yuki. although i beleive it plays a part i beleive it has something to do with either the hooded misteress ( his first love )or somthing part of his past that we still havent found out about. i could be completely wrong, but if it was only for Yuki then why didnt he start elimenating them when yuki was younger and more helpless. instead of waiting until after she was already his and she had already chosen him istead of giving Zero a chance to win yuki over knowing how she already was somwhat attached to him?confused confused confused
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always :D

Post by Youweremysafeplace* Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:11 am

haha well.. i am a zeki fan , but i do have respect for kaname i cannot say i dont.. but i have a feeling that kaname is wanting to let yuuki go for now, so that way he had no regret fro killing all purebloods.. If you read chapter 74 you see that Kien did tell kaname that he would nt allow yuuki to go back to him, and then later on kaname was in a way thanking him saying he wanted her to be away from him.. i mean if you think about wayyy back to when shizuka (i think thats how you spell her name -.-) she said to kaname that yuuki was also another piece of his game...and yet her never denied it. and he said he only does things for himself..i mean shure that was back then but still.. ANYWAYS back to were i was. in that chapter of 74 he told kien if he would get in his way he would basically kill him. .. pale and if Yuuki found out, how would she feel then? How would zero feel? would they try to comfert eachother (haha you kno some blood exchange Predictions? - Page 2 12415 )? Go togther to confront kaname???.. AAh Hino- sensea >,...,
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:19 am

ambi9942* wrote:
    Ocean Of Blood wrote:Somehow I think Kaname is eliminating all purebloods for Yuuki's sake. Of course Kaname wouldn't just leave Yuuki. I think Kaname is going to take Yuuki & run away somewhere.. I know It may sound dumb but that's what i think.. Other than that I'm clueless at to what's coming..
    That would seem to be the case but i dont think kaname only motives for killing the purebloods is for yuki. although i beleive it plays a part i beleive it has something to do with either the hooded misteress ( his first love )or somthing part of his past that we still havent found out about. i could be completely wrong, but if it was only for Yuki then why didnt he start elimenating them when yuki was younger and more helpless. instead of waiting until after she was already his and she had already chosen him istead of giving Zero a chance to win yuki over knowing how she already was somwhat attached to him?confused confused confused

what kaname is doing now doesn't have a deep connection with the hooded woman. kaname want to built a safer place for yuuki, but for humans too.

kaname waited for yuuki to grow up, for her to be able to walk on her own (metaphricaly speaking) to pursue his original plans. but in the same time he was full of contradictions, he still had hopes for better. this is the reason for his delayed plans.

stilldollgaze
    stilldollgaze
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : (* o*) the funny stuff

Post by stilldollgaze Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:39 am

That's exactly what i thought.But what would he do now that the chairman said that he won't give her back?Predictions? - Page 2 1331846141
    rayatta
    rayatta
    Human

Humor : The funny/laughable sort ^^

Post by rayatta Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:53 am

I was reading through Chapter 66 because I remembered something about this, but has anyone else taken into consideration that Nagamichi Aidou SAID TO YUUKI (or asked rather) "A person like you... Could you really stand against Kaname-sama?" <---------------- I think that's a big hint towards SOMETHING that's going to happen, not sure what, but I hope that it doesn't involve Yume crumbling otherwise I'd be down the drain with it pale

But I think that Nagamichi's death has something extremely important to it that we're just missing at the moment but will be revealed sooner or later.. Kaname's plan seems like it should be so much more than just exterminating the purebloods- if it were JUST that, then I think it would defeat the purpose of Hino engraving so much forsight and ability into his character. It's just too simple. Anyone else agree? A year with Yuuki made his brain dull? PFFFF!!!!! There's more to it than what we know now. I do think that his plan has something, if not everything, to do with Yuuki since she's undoubtedly what he wants most to be kept safe and secure. At this point, I haven't much actual "predicting" to contribute (LOL!), because right now there's just too much to speculate. affraid
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:48 am

rayatta wrote:I was reading through Chapter 66 because I remembered something about this, but has anyone else taken into consideration that Nagamichi Aidou SAID TO YUUKI (or asked rather) "A person like you... Could you really stand against Kaname-sama?" <---------------- I think that's a big hint towards SOMETHING that's going to happen, not sure what, but I hope that it doesn't involve Yume crumbling otherwise I'd be down the drain with it pale

But I think that Nagamichi's death has something extremely important to it that we're just missing at the moment but will be revealed sooner or later.. Kaname's plan seems like it should be so much more than just exterminating the purebloods- if it were JUST that, then I think it would defeat the purpose of Hino engraving so much forsight and ability into his character. It's just too simple. Anyone else agree? A year with Yuuki made his brain dull? PFFFF!!!!! There's more to it than what we know now. I do think that his plan has something, if not everything, to do with Yuuki since she's undoubtedly what he wants most to be kept safe and secure. At this point, I haven't much actual "predicting" to contribute (LOL!), because right now there's just too much to speculate. affraid

Agree with you. when aidou-dono told yuuki that line, this means he knew something and ina way he didn't agree with kaname. but before kaname fatal blow, aidoi-dono accepted his death.

Agree with you again when you say kaname plan must be more complex than just killing all purebloods.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:29 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    rayatta wrote:I was reading through Chapter 66 because I remembered something about this, but has anyone else taken into consideration that Nagamichi Aidou SAID TO YUUKI (or asked rather) "A person like you... Could you really stand against Kaname-sama?" <---------------- I think that's a big hint towards SOMETHING that's going to happen, not sure what, but I hope that it doesn't involve Yume crumbling otherwise I'd be down the drain with it pale

Agree with you. when aidou-dono told yuuki that line, this means he knew something and ina way he didn't agree with kaname. but before kaname fatal blow, aidoi-dono accepted his death.

Agree with you again when you say kaname plan must be more complex than just killing all purebloods.

I agree with both of you! cheers

1. Aidou-dono’s words to Yuuki had the meaning if she could influence Kaname in order to stop his plan … probably cuz he knew some parts or whole of it. He said that there is no one but Yuuki … also he wonders if she’s capable to do it. He asked her that if she thinks that something is wrong to try to stop him because he wanted for them (Kaname+Yuuuki) to live in peace. (<<< this isn’t so clear from the available scanlation that’s why I wanted to shed more light lol.)
    In other words he admits that he can’t do anything … so I don’t think the reason for his death was because he didn’t agree with Kaname’s plan and that he would try to stop him. There must be something else that we miss for the moment concerning his death. Also in the 1st arc when he learnt that Kaname had wiped off the senate he wasn’t so happy about it, despite the fact that he was anti-senate, but also that didn’t prevent him to aid Kaname afterwards. Maybe that means he is against of radical solutions cuz are bringing temporarily unbalance into vampires’ society >>> “I want for you to live in peace” << something that as we have seen already is happening … Kaname’s actions brought uproar/distraction in society and also “destroyed” Yume peace. Plus he had an “obsession” about PBs’ sanctity.

Also Kaien’s words in the last chapter to Kaname imply again that Yuuki could stop him and that’s why Kaname sees her as a hindrance to his plan. Could be that these two wordings from Nagamich and Kaien to be a foreshadow that Yuuki will try to stop Kaname? Seems possible…

2. Something else that it seems a bit contradictory with the theory that he wants to kill all the PBs >>> seems like he has an order/specific plan which follows. He monitored Hanadagi’s castle prior Sara’s moves. Why; since Hanadagi was in slumber hence he couldn’t pose a threat for that time not to mention that he should monitor all the PBs as well.
    Also we have a lot of indirect and direct references for Hana which could mean that his awaking it wasn’t so simple after all and could be the key for Kaname’s plan to understand it. (we also do not know why Sara picked Hana to take his heart …)

I think Hana’s role in history it might be significant and I want to highlight a scene which I believe is important.

In the scene where Kaname grieving over a shattered mirror is depicted Hanadagi’s castle!
    It doesn’t look like it is a random decision from Hino this “coincidence” … so Hana, apart for the “lengthily time-screen” he had (I mean with Sara awakening him, Kaname killing him etc), his existence is hinted that could be related with Kaname’s destruction …

Another hint which relates them indirectly … Hana’s servant says for her master, “when they are so worn out that everything seems to turn brittle and fall apart in their hands” they choose slumber, which is something very similar with what Kaname’s thinking in these panels >>>
    “Everything shatters to pieces and crumbles away … slipping between my fingertips … and when I noticed, I was completely alone …”
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-19604-23/vampire-knight/chapter-52.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-19604-24/vampire-knight/chapter-52.html

>>> so; could be that after his grieving Kaname went into slumber too? I think it is possible …

Another point … we get to see Kaname’s grief through his blood when Yuuki asked him >>> “How you could be mine?”

I’ll post the pages in right order skipping the in-between pages <<< pages that I think Hino deliberate puts to veil the relations lol. So here >>>

> Yuuki: “How is it possible that you are mine?”
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-19604-17/vampire-knight/chapter-52.html

> Kaname: “How you ask” … Note again under Kaname’s wording is depicted Hana’s castle >>>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-19604-18/vampire-knight/chapter-52.html

> And instead of answer to Yuuki’s question, simply allowed her to see a specific scene from his past … his grieving … Why; what Yuuki’s question had to do with his grief and Hana? >>>
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-19604-23/vampire-knight/chapter-52.html

Bottom line … he monitored Hana’s castle a long time before … his grief seems to be related with Hana … he relates through his blood/thoughts Yuuki … and his plan starts when Sara awakes Hanadagi. Many coincidences and planning I shall say just to be a simple plan to wipe off all the PBs.

Therefore I said that it seems that he follows specific steps … If he was planning to kill off all the PBs what’s the meaning for all these? Furthermore from the pages above I can interpret that his plan again is related with Yuuki and her safety >>>

Grief outside the door with Kurans emblem which could be the door which leads to the mausoleum were he lays in slumber later>>>

And this wording >> “I don’t want to live that a second time …”
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-52342-11/vampire-knight/chapter-61.html

If my interrelations are correct then I think a possible order could be:

Something terrible and devastating happened to Kaname (grief for a beloved person; his wife???) which could be related with Hana >>> then chose slumber>>> Hana awakes again >>> Kaname kills him and starts his original plan because he doesn’t want to live that for a second time. lol

That’s why for now I feel inclined to believe that he had specific reasons for killing Hana and probably Hiou << Aidou’s words to Kaname “You witnessed the most sinful crime in history of PBs” a crime which took place prior Shizuka Hiou went missing! Could be a connection for Hiou’s death later from Kaname’s hands? If so then at least for the two killings (Hana+Hiou) there are hints of specific reasons. This doesn’t nullify the possibility that after them he didn’t decide to wipe off all the PBs … but we have to wait to see if he’ll proceed with another killing in order to have a conclusion.

In the core of his plan is Yuuki’s safety again which also could mean that he is “clearing” the road from threats in order “Yuuki’s path” not to lead to the same outcome as in the past >>> “I know which path you’ll choose” >>> Reaper act >>> “Yuuki already has started to relay on her own will in order to carry on living…” NC, co-existence etc >>> “I don’t want to live that for a second time” …

Yuuki wants co-existence and she showed that she’s willing to do everything that she can to protect human lives. We saw also Kaname in the last chapter to want to protect the humans from the surround area …

I think at least his motives are crystal clear >>> protect the humans and Yuuki so she won’t sacrifice her self in her attempt …

The question that remains is how far he’s planning to go and most importantly for who? For PBs or for himself? My feeling is for himself … I think he’s plan will prove to be justified and maybe his actions will save the “world” but I don’t know for his life … If so then maybe that’s why Ruka and Kain are helping him cuz his plan isn’t evil but good but synchronously Ruka is sad, worry for Kaname and that’s why she refuses to leave from his side. Also, maybe she was “angry” with Yuuki cuz she knows that everything Kaname is doing, putting his life in jeopardy, is for Yuuki ???… So I think what Yuuki it might try to stop is Kaname’s destruction/death and not from killing all the PBs … Maybe he’ll ask her again to take his life cuz he’ll feel that he doesn’t deserve her???
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:41 am

Nina , Bravo!!!! sFun_hailbig

You stole my thoughts ! Predictions? - Page 2 2555855207

So similar ideas ! Predictions? - Page 2 1713890440

I have to agree with you ! sFun_cheerleader2 sBo_jumping Predictions? - Page 2 2554657431

From Nina :

"If my interrelations are correct then I think a possible order could be:

Something terrible and devastating happened to Kaname (grief for a beloved person; his wife???) which could be related with Hana >>> then chose slumber>>> Hana awakes again >>> Kaname kills him and starts his original plan because he doesn’t want to live that for a second time. lol

That’s why for now I feel inclined to believe that he had specific reasons for killing Hana and probably Hiou << Aidou’s words to Kaname “You witnessed the most sinful crime in history of PBs” a crime which took place prior Shizuka Hiou went missing! Could be a connection for Hiou’s death later from Kaname’s hands? If so then at least for the two killings (Hana+Hiou) there are hints of specific reasons. This doesn’t nullify the possibility that after them he didn’t decide to wipe off all the PBs … but we have to wait to see if he’ll proceed with another killing in order to have a conclusion.

In the core of his plan is Yuuki’s safety again which also could mean that he is “clearing” the road from threats in order “Yuuki’s path” not to lead to the same outcome as in the past >>> “I know which path you’ll choose” >>> Reaper act >>> “Yuuki already has started to relay on her own will in order to carry on living…” NC, co-existence etc >>> “I don’t want to live that for a second time” …

Yuuki wants co-existence and she showed that she’s willing to do everything that she can to protect human lives. We saw also Kaname in the last chapter to want to protect the humans from the surround area …

I think at least his motives are crystal clear >>> protect the humans and Yuuki so she won’t sacrifice her self in her attempt …

The question that remains is how far he’s planning to go and most importantly for who? For PBs or for himself? My feeling is for himself … I think he’s plan will prove to be justified and maybe his actions will save the “world” but I don’t know for his life … If so then maybe that’s why Ruka and Kain are helping him cuz his plan isn’t evil but good but synchronously Ruka is sad, worry for Kaname and that’s why she refuses to leave from his side. Also, maybe she was “angry” with Yuuki cuz she knows that everything Kaname is doing, putting his life in jeopardy, is for Yuuki ???… So I think what Yuuki it might try to stop is Kaname’s destruction/death and not from killing all the PBs … Maybe he’ll ask her again to take his life cuz he’ll feel that he doesn’t deserve her???"

I'm, crazy to know what happened before Kaname decided to take his eternal slumber around 1000 - 2000 years ago . I'm suspect Kaname's plan is not just to kill all purebloods . I think is more related to him wanting to dispose of the purebloods he thought involved in the event that make him despair prior his slumber . I suspect the main cause was the killing of his Queen / wife ( Not the braided hooded pureblood vampire woman . But another pureblood girl not shown / mentioned yet . His daughter with the hooded woman ??????? Mega speculation here . ). A plan devised probably by the head of most ( if not all ) purebloods families . Maybe because they wanted to take him out the throne due to his radical ideas of protecting humans . And in a sort way against his fellows vampires . Maybe Kaname was the one intended to be killed originally . But his wife was the one to die . So he felt guilty of whatever happened to her . Now he doesn't want Yuuki to have to live a similar situation . Where he couldn't protect her from similar threats . The double sacrifice from Yuuki he mentioned twice before . ( I could not discart the reincarnation theory of Yuuki being the present body of his past Queen and wife yet . )

As you said Kaname is trying to protect both humans and Yuuki from harm . Even if he needs to end being sacrificed at the end for this purpose . He probably is considering making himself a scapegoat for all the things he consider rotten from being a pureblood vampire . I think he will ask Yuuki to kill him at the near of the end of the story as he fell guilty for whatr he had to do and thinking he does not deserve her love . But I also think she will save him from his inner demons without the need for killing him .( The butterfly wings spell ??????? ) Exactly as you said in your last paragraph .

If for now Kaname is only killing the purebloods who lived during the events before he took his slumber .( Most probably only the head of families . I estimate Kaname's slumber started somewhere between 1000 and 2000 years ago . ) He has no need to kill younger purebloods vampires yet . Sara has to be a very young pureblood vampire . The story only said she is a little older than Kaname ( His present physical body of 19 vampire years old of age . ) So she is most probably younger than 100 human years old . Maybe around 50 human years old ?? She is supposed to be the third ( really the second )youngest pureblood vampire alive ; after Yuuki and Kaname .

Added :

Why I think Kaname's slumber is a thing that happened no more than 2000 years ago ?
    (The next are only speculations . As there is so few clues for basing my ideas . )

Kaname was Haruka , Rido and Juuri grandfather . The Vampire King , Juuri mentioned during the bonus story of the umbrella incident . Juuri died a little before she was 3000 human years old . Kaname had to be awaken during the events of that bonus chapter . So I discart Kaname's slumber happening before 3000 human years before .

If Kaname is targeting all pureblood family heads that could be involved with the events that precipitate his slumber . And Isaya is one of them . Isaya told he was 2000 human years old . So Kaname's slumber had to be at least near the time Isaya became an adult pureblood vampire .( Around when he was 50 human years ??? ) So the oldest time Kaname could decide to took his slumber is around 2000 years .

The Vampire Senate was formed after Kaname was King no more . When his son was the next King . When this happens ? Not sure . But appears it happened between 500 - 1000 years ago .( Ichio , an old Vampire Senator was around 450 years old . ) Also Hanadagi's body was relatively well preserved from his slumber ( which was 500 years ago ) . Kaname's one was mummified and his clothes on rags . So this basically discarts Kaname slumber happened 500 or less years ago .

Last edited by mariangie on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding)
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:14 pm

Thank you Maria Predictions? - Page 2 13

Yes I know we have similar ideas about a lot! And I’ve read your theory/idea of why Yuuki can’t be turned again into a human and I found it very-very interesting. You should expound it here as well. XD

mariangie wrote: Maybe Kaname was the one intended to be killed originally . But his wife was the one to die . So he felt guilty of whatever happened to her . Now he doesn't want Yuuki to have to live a similar situation . Where he couldn't protect her from similar threats . The double sacrifice from Yuuki he mentioned twice before . ( I could not discart the reincarnation theory of Yuuki being the present body of his past Queen and wife yet . )

I agree … or the previous “Queen” had an active role in the history and she was either way a target herself. She might have taken action, supporting her ideology for co-existence and that led her to her death somehow. It matches with what Kaname was afraid for Yuuki ~> to throw herself into a lost cause … Juri also was a dynamic woman, so why not?
    If Kaname couldn’t prevent something like that in the past then his despair, his grief, his choice for slumber and now with Yuuki his guilt, his fears/contradictions and his pain into his eyes would be more than understandable …

About the reincarnation theory … aside from a lot of hints that we have expound in other thread, there is and something else. His phrase that “Yuuki was born to be my wife if she wishes to” << this could be explained with three ways …
    1. He wanted to make clear who she was in order the NC to protect her … something similar with what he did when he declared that Yuuki is his lover. But this is a bit weak as a reason cuz either way the NC was protecting her or would protect her even as the PB Kuran that she was.
    2. He could mean that since Yuuki was the only one remained Kuran she naturally would be his wife in the future.
    3. But what if his statement goes beyond that? What if he knew that she was the reincarnation of his wife and she was born again??? I have the feeling that the “destiny’s PB love” has a deeper meaning …

And if we think when his revelations stopped; >> until Yuuki from the future talked to him >> could be the period that he met her and then fell in love???
    If so then there is another reason why he “kept” from her the period before his slumber, the reason of his grief and that he just let her see only his end <<< cuz this was maybe the only one that she couldn’t know … the rest of his/their story she’s gonna find out by herself ~>hints; the book and the key could lead her to remember???
    Also that could be the reason of why he left her to pursue his original plan prior she discovers the rest of the past, cuz then she would know and try to stop him…

I think he will ask Yuuki to kill him at the near of the end of the story as he fell guilty for whatr he had to do and thinking he does not deserve her love . But I also think she will save him from his inner demons without the need for killing him .( The butterfly wings spell ??????? ) Exactly as you said in your last paragraph .

Yes … Kaname had always his share in this guilt-land … He was afraid of how Yuuki sees him after he revealed to her what he did in the 1st arc and again after his revelation about his past as ancestor. So it matches with the clues we have thus far such a development…

If for now Kaname is only killing the purebloods who lived during the events before he took his slumber .( Most probably only the head of families . I estimate Kaname's slumber started somewhere between 1000 and 2000 years ago . ) He has no need to kill younger purebloods vampires yet .

This ^^^ is what I was trying to say … he might have killed thus far only the heads but this is not enough as a criterion … it has holes. He should have something more specific to tie up his choices/targets … A threat that was coming from the past is a good explanation. Either way Hanadagi’s slumber for 100 years is a proof that Kaname couldn’t “know” him currently but only from his ancestral times … and the depictions of his castle over Kaname’s grief is a good hint …

And I agree about your estimations over the time Kaname went and was into slumber …

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:21 pm