Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+3
anna
Sakura Yuko
juliet
7 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!!

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!!

Post by juliet Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:58 am

First topic message reminder :

:[url=http://ww :[url=http://ww

They are out!! First posted by an anonymous source in
    Sakagure's journal

it was this file;

http://www.sendspace.com/file/i07bbz

You must download and unzip, then enjoy :[url=http://ww :[url=http://ww :[url=http://ww

OR NOW POSTED IN LJ by AnruadVAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 68 RAWS

Added info: Mini Summary offered Here

Thank you tatsukida Very Happy

or in LJ Sagakure by poster Nana Kramer, thank you also...

And a new mini translation by Crimson- Yukime in her Lj HERE

Thank you all people for the work and the extra time you spend, scanning, posting, translating sLo_BigBearHug

Last edited by juliet on Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:30 pm; edited 4 times in total

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!!

Post by nina Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Sakura Yuko wrote:
    nina wrote:
    juliet wrote:

Probably to HA (hunter association) I guess. I wonder is he going to question her or just restricts Yuuki for her own safety? Or is it a chance to do both, now Zero does he know what or who is coming to him? LOL

Yuuki with cuffs .... what a present for Zero .... Razz Razz Razz

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:
    Yeah, Nina! o-oh, but Kaname will be jealous! -if they are really heading to HA ! :Alala: :Alala:
    Oh!!! I hope so!I love Kaname when he is jealous drawling
    But then again I think that right now Yuukis mind is full of Kaname

juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:
    Yes I know it seems that now, at the present Kaname has problems with the anti-vampire sword. And what about his healing ability ha? Something wrong is there .... I can't stop thinking the tablets he took earlier when he was talking to Ruka and Akatsuki .... pale pale pale

Just a quick remark...have to go. There is something definetely wrong in the picture and Aido's dad also had made a remark about it (sword harmful for Kaname) and then Kaname initiated the discussion...and Aidou's father sacrificed.

I do not know if this should put us into some kind of thinking about it...
    Probably there is a connection to all of this but I can't find a way to connect the dots .... :sFun_duh2:

libra wrote:It's not like Hanabusa would ever do something like that to Kaname, is it?
    Deep in his heart he tries to find the reasons and to justify his actions along his own suffer and pain.

Totally agree ... he is not mad ... he is in deep pain :flush:
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 68 raws are out!!!

Post by Akaruisama Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:43 pm

I cannot open this file :flush: :flush: :flush:
    crazy :doom:
    Caien slaps Yuuki? I cannot imagine that. Yuuki with the wings?
    What is going to happen?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:49 pm

Akaruisama wrote:I cannot open this file :flush: :flush: :flush:
    crazy :doom:
    Caien slaps Yuuki? I cannot imagine that. Yuuki with the wings?
    What is going to happen?

You can't? try to unzip it?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Mini Summary offered Here

Thank you tatsukida Very Happy

or in LJ Sagakure by poster Nana Kramer, thank you also...
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Kaname dangerous? To whom? is it the hunters job to care about the vampire's society issues? I know I am running ahead but from what I am reading in the summary Kaname is considered to be dangerous in general but for whom? purebloods and vampires? I do not get this...
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : black!!!!

Post by anna Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:48 am

It seems that Yuuki is frantic about something then while Kaien tries to calm her down

Soon, Yuuki is handcuffed and Kaien seems to tell her about the vampire group being in chaos and the focus would be on the important people.

So it is possible that Cross slapped Yuuki to make her come back to reality because she was behaving in a frantic way and that she handcuffed her so she wouldn't resist to his plan to take her with him in order to protect her, maybe because he's afraid that she 'd be targeted from those who 'll move against Kaname.
    Sakura Yuko
    Sakura Yuko
    Human

Humor : Yuko desu! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. :D

Post by Sakura Yuko Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:39 am

anna wrote:
    It seems that Yuuki is frantic about something then while Kaien tries to calm her down

Soon, Yuuki is handcuffed and Kaien seems to tell her about the vampire group being in chaos and the focus would be on the important people.

So it is possible that Cross slapped Yuuki to make her come back to reality because she was behaving in a frantic way and that she handcuffed her so she wouldn't resist to his plan to take her with him in order to protect her, maybe because he's afraid that she 'd be targeted from those who 'll move against Kaname.

Hmmmm, those that will move against Kaname? Who do you think they will be? :em..yes: :em..yes:
    They will target Yuuki as she is devoted to Kaname? Hmmmm, possible! ha-ha-ha ha-ha-ha
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:20 pm

Rough traslation posted HERE
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:21 pm

Thanks Juli sLo_BigBearHug

The situation seems very very serious and dark .... :afraid: cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:26 pm

Tell me about it, I do not have time to post now but I have TONES of remarks to do...

cryyyyyyy
    Sakura Yuko
    Sakura Yuko
    Human

Humor : Yuko desu! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. :D

Post by Sakura Yuko Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:49 pm

Thanks, Juliet! YOU ROCK!
    Now the whole thing makes sense. :em..happy:
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:34 pm

thanks juls
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:03 pm

OH! MY! GOD! It is amazing. Yuuki as a butterfly! She wants to chase after Kaname and can't stand be separated from him. Caien has arrested Yuuki as a suspect!

Sorry, I had to repeat it once again Shocked

Finally something has moved. I think Hino wants to have Zero and Yuuki together. Do you think Kaname will save her. I think it is not possible. As the most wanted vampire he will be unsafe and Yuuki on the most powerfull hunters's side is very safe.

We will have some love moments between Yuuki and Zero.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:18 pm

Akaruisama wrote: As the most wanted vampire he will be unsafe and Yuuki on the most powerfull hunters's side is very safe.

We will have some love moments between Yuuki and Zero.

I am not sure if they are love moments :roll: but moments they will be. Now in the course that the events have taken I see difficult to see Zeki right now happening, if somewhere in the future and after a good back up from Hino, that's the way I feel about it.

No I do not think that Kaname will rescue her, probably he also wants her there because right now with all the things happening the HA is the safest place to be and I think that Cross also has the same idea + taking some info out of her and try to get an insight of the happenings.

But Yuuki needs to break free because right now she is the only one (as Aidou's dad) mentioned that can stop Kaname (if she can at all because he seems determine to make the world safe no matter the cost).

I think that she needs to surpass expectations and surprise both Cross and Kaname with her actions..that way we will also have a strong minded-strong willed character that right now we miss in Yuuki (as she is always sheltered and protected), so yes I think she needs to break free (and she has the means-wings to do so).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:41 am