Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Zeki or Yume?

    Share
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5017
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Yume or Zeki?

    Post by juliet on Mon May 31, 2010 6:51 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    If you like Zero or Kaname then I guess you are either Zeki or Yume. Which one do you prefer to see and why?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    nateriver
    Human

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2011-07-12

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by nateriver on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:10 am

    I'm a Zeki fan so I hope Yuuki'll end up with Zero,they are so cute,I think.

    I like Kaname,too but he is evil so I don't think yume is the final pairs
    avatar
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 304
    Join date : 2011-07-26
    Location : Zero's Apartment <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by shizza24 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:24 am

    Definitely ZeKi for me! x3

    The Zeki pairing has so much dynamic... I mean yes kaname and yuuki love each other and are meant to be with each other forever. Kaname himself said that Yuuki was born to be his wife so that means the only reason she ever existed was to be by kaname's side. And they do fit perfectly together. This makes the pairing really magical but it also makes it kinda predictable. I mean for me, Yume is a bit too meant-to-be pairing, then again that's just my point of view. No offense to those who think otherwise...

    As for Zeki, well it starts out as a perfect childhood love and we see that Zero and Yuuki are so close to the point that Yuki literally dresses him up, pats his head till Zero falls asleep, gives him the only chocolate she managed to make after an entire nights efforts, offers him her blood and even becomes Zero's reason to live after stopping him from killing himself. She is so desperate to save him that she is ready to sacrifice her own life... they are just too cute! And Zero...... well he lets her do all that xP

    But then Kaname reveals Yuki's past and all of a sudden she realizes she is the vampire queen and meant to be by kaname forever. While this fact makes Yume quite adorable it actually makes Zeki even more enticing (atleast for me) by giving the pairing a forbidden streak because Zero hates vampires and blames them for all his suffering and he is a born hunter and the most powerful one out there not to mention the future hunter association president so it is his destiny to be the vampires' enemy; plus he is an ex-human vampire falling to level E so that makes him the lowest of the low among vampires. Yuki on the other hand is the vampire queen, a kuran: the highest ranking vampire out there and perfectly suitable to rule alongside kaname who is the perfect match for her and she for him. So this makes Zeki such a forbidden love and so not-meant-to-be that its almost tragic how the two were almost inseparable and now the cruel chains of fate have torn them apart in the worst possible way... of all the Zeki scenes in the manga, I love their parting the most! Its just toooo epic! And still, even though their love is impossible they cant help but yearn for each other.. Even though they part they still live for the other's sake: Zero to kill Yuki someday and Yuki to keep running away so that Zero has a reason to live... The pairing has so much charisma! I mean their lust for the other's blood, their undying love, yet their tragic destinies which have deemed them each other's enemy, forbidding them to ever be together again... its just too charismatic! Wayy too enticing and full of romance, drama, tragedy, love, awesomeness!! Words cant even describe the epicness!!
    So ZeKi forever!!! xD xD
    avatar
    Win-chan
    Human

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2011-08-16
    Location : Lórien
    Humor : Humorous
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by Win-chan on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:10 am

    Wow! I couldn't have said that better myself! I agree with absolutely EVERYTHING you just said! I would've said all that myself (though probably not as well) if you hadn't of posted it. I just love the tension in the Zeki relationship. The Yume doesn't really have that so much, though it is starting to now that Kaname's killing all those vampires, but it still doesn't have the tension to the same degree Zeki has, in my opinion. I just LOVE their relationship so much, especially because how she makes Zero act. I love the Zero type of character, because he's very hard on the outside, but he's really just a sweetie underneath, and I LOVE how Yuuki makes him be so sweet and caring. I just love the forbidden love, like shizza24 was talking about. It's so amazing, I can't even stand it. Sigh. I just love that ship. For me, it's one of the most beautiful relationships in any story ever. I'm sure I would like Yume... if Zero wasn't in the picture. XD But alas, he is, so I must say that I just have to ship Zero and Yuuki.
    avatar
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by Katherine on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:37 pm

    Wow, so many differnet opinions but almost every argument comprehensible

    I love all of them but if I have to chose I would definately chose Yume
    Kaname deserves Yuuki so much, he cares for her and you see his passion, Zero has feelings for Yuuki, too, it´s easy to see but he has to show them muuuuucch more wub I love those lovescenes and when I hink about the time when Yuuki and Kaname lived together and Yuuki gave Kaname a good-bye kiss, everything was fine and looked correctly (so cute) wub wub wub

    kaname is so sweet and he lived through a lot of pain (I know Zero has been through a lot too but I see the time and I´m so sad for Kaname because of his past...ok compromise: both deserve someone special )

    thero are so many other reasons but I don´t want to repeat all of them

    --> Yume is greatn+ Zero too (threesome wouldn´t be bad, too)
    avatar
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 162
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by Conrad Weller on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:43 pm

    yume. yuuki and kaname should be with each other.
    they look good with each other, love each other and understand each other very much.
    Kaname_Forever wrote:love kaname so much
    i want kaname n yuuki stay together forever
    but i can't beleive that yuuki drank ze's blood(chap 74)
    she betrayed kaname
    but i don't want kaname sad so....
    kaname and yuuki 4ever... sLo_valentine2
    pls, don't make kaname sad matsuri-sensei

    i agree with you. yuuki and kaname are meant for each other.
    avatar
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 304
    Join date : 2011-07-26
    Location : Zero's Apartment <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by shizza24 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:24 am

    Win-chan wrote:Wow! I couldn't have said that better myself! I agree with absolutely EVERYTHING you just said! I would've said all that myself (though probably not as well) if you hadn't of posted it. I just love the tension in the Zeki relationship. The Yume doesn't really have that so much, though it is starting to now that Kaname's killing all those vampires, but it still doesn't have the tension to the same degree Zeki has, in my opinion. I just LOVE their relationship so much, especially because how she makes Zero act. I love the Zero type of character, because he's very hard on the outside, but he's really just a sweetie underneath, and I LOVE how Yuuki makes him be so sweet and caring. I just love the forbidden love, like shizza24 was talking about. It's so amazing, I can't even stand it. Sigh. I just love that ship. For me, it's one of the most beautiful relationships in any story ever. I'm sure I would like Yume... if Zero wasn't in the picture. XD But alas, he is, so I must say that I just have to ship Zero and Yuuki.

    Thanks ^^

    And I totally agree.. Yuuki and kaname are in a position where they naturally fall together so neither has to struggle at all for the other... Zeki on the other hand is a relationship that is not supposed to be so both Zero and Yuuki will have to fight even to stay together.. That's why I love them.. Cuz they have to struggle for each other.. Plus I love Zero's character too... He is just amazing! True yume would have been a pretty decent pairing for me if Zero weren't there BUT he is xD so Zeki it is! sFun_cheerleader2
    avatar
    SweetHoney
    Human

    Posts : 37
    Join date : 2011-03-30
    Location : Australia
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by SweetHoney on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:09 am

    I prefer Yume over Zeki. Sorry Zeki people!

    I just love the realtionship between Yuuki and Kaname. A lot of people freak out because that's gross they're brother and sister. Techinally it's the ancestor Kaname and Haruka and Juri were siblings too. But I love it, I see Zeki as close friends like I am with my best friend.
    avatar
    Angelique
    Human

    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2011-08-22
    Location : UK
    Humor : I've got nothing against God.It's his Fan Club I can't stand.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by Angelique on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:08 am

    I really love all of them, everyone has its good and bad sides!However,if I'm to pick one couple, I prefer Yume (have you noticed that 'yume' is the Japanese word for a 'dream'^_^)So why? Because despite Kaname's highly sense of possessiveness, he's still very caring, protective, considerate, resourceful and patient! He's hell of a gentleman! Also he has proved that he can be very devoting when it comes to the person he loves! (Gosh, I dream for a man like Kaname T_T) On the other hand, Yuuki is a cheerful, lovable and daring girl, BUT she can also be weak and insecure. She always tries to be strong in front of the others. However, hiding your sorrow and insecurities for a long time may lead you to a break-down. So there it comes Kaname, who can always show Yuuki that it's okay to be sad and affete from time to time. Yuuki can be herself when she's besides Kaname. And whenever something is wrong he'll also directly console her and give her some support. They can have a relationship where difficulties can be faced openly and be solved easily, they can be a very firmly connected couple, but also very sweet and loving!
    avatar
    Win-chan
    Human

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2011-08-16
    Location : Lórien
    Humor : Humorous
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by Win-chan on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:10 am

    Well, I think it's kind of a double wammy against the Kaname Yuuki relationship with the fact that he's in her brother's body, but he's the spirit of her great-great-great-great-who knows how many greats grandfather. I don't know, call me crazy, but it just doesn't sit too well with me. I would never go after my grandchild. Just sayin'. Of course, all that relationship-stuff aside, you are right. He really does care about her a lot, and they're very sweet. But I just really love Zeki because, like shizza24 was saying, it's just got so much drama in the relationship. Kaname and Yuuki were always supposed to be together. They didn't have to fight against anything at all to be with each other; everything just fell into place. They're both purebloods, and she's always been intended to marry Kaname. Now, I know some people like that kind of thing and I respect that. However, I myself prefer the love where you have to fight to be with the other. With Zero, he was born into a prestigious vampire hunter family, not what a vampire would want to be with. Then, on top of that, he's a human turned into a vampire, the lowest rank, and even more serious, he's slowly falling into the level E stage. He is the farthest away from what Yuuki, as a pureblood princess, should have in a partner, and that's what makes the whole relationship so exciting! It's a forbidden love, but neither of them can help loving the other person. Despite trying to fill the roles that they are meant to fill, Yuuki as the pureblood head of the Kuran family and Zero as the future association president, they can't help being drawn to each other and wanting to help each other. Yuuki doesn't want to thirst for Zero's blood, but she can't help it. Zero said he would kill Yuuki the next chance he got, but he hasn't. He could never! He's helped her out quite often in these later chapters. As much as he tries to ignore his feelings for her, he can't. Ah, it's just sooo beautiful! Besides, their relationship is SO developed in the first few volumes. Zero had never really trusted anyone before Yuuki, but she extended kindness to him and loved him despite knowing what he was, and that meant so much to him that he had the will to continue living. They had this beautiful friendship as children that developed into immense trust and unconditional love when they got older. It's just so incredible! And now, they can't be with each other because of the roles that they are expected to perform in society. *sigh* I'll step off my soap box now. I just love them together so much! I don't think I've ever loved a relationship as much, because theirs just has so much DEPTH.

    Besides, in the anime, the music it plays when they're together is the most beautiful music it ever plays throughout the entire show. Forbidden Act is SO gorgeous, and I played it with my friend at an orchestra concert a couple years ago. All I had to do was think of Zero and how he drank Yuuki's blood even though he hated himself for it, and all the emotion poured into my playing.
    avatar
    Angelique
    Human

    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2011-08-22
    Location : UK
    Humor : I've got nothing against God.It's his Fan Club I can't stand.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by Angelique on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:20 am

    Well,Win-chan, I understand your feelings and truth is that everybody has its own opinion^_~ If I'm to, well I absolutely cannot compare to Yuuki and Zero's relationship, but still if I have to compare theirs to a relationship of mine where both my partner and I had to constantly struggle in order to be together;This never-ending struggle tires you so much within time...Yeah, it's a really touching thing when love is proven and love, as a matter of fact, needs to be proven,because either way it may get unstable and fall apart. However,sometimes no matter how much you fight for your love,things don't work out, actual realisation of being happily together with your beloved one cannot occur and therefore, it may lead to unbearable pain, sorrow and desperation-just like a street with a dead end.(In real human life when having such a situation, people lose patience,lose faith,start fighting and instead of showing love to one another,they hurt each other.)And if you are not able to endure this emotional hell, the only possible solution is to let go. Honestly, most of the time is better to let go. Maybe, that's the reason why so many people are fascinated with Zeki and cross their fingers for them, because they want to see a story with a severe love struggle ending up happily, because not always such love survives. =) I can't predict how Yuuki and Zero will act onward in the manga,if they are gonna be great fighters and succeed in getting together and live in joy and peace. =) It's all up to Hino Matsuri x3

    One significant correction:
    I'm 100% certain that Kaname is not possessing the body of Yuuki's brother. There was a chapter where it was exactly depicted what has happened: In order to awaken Kaname, Rido had to sacrifice Yuuki's brother by offering his blood to Kaname. However, the amount of blood given for Kaname's awakening wasn't enough and the only way of Kaname surviving was to transform himself in a lesser form of life,so he ended up converting his own body into a baby. All he had taken from Yuuki's real brother was his blood.^_^So actually there is no incest between Yuuki and Kaname.
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5017
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by juliet on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:11 pm

    @ angelique thanks for adding the correction about Kaname's body, I was ready to put that down myself.

    @Win-chan Kaname is in his original body and his relation with Yuuki is lost actually in time, there are ten thousand years that have passed. So what is the relation after ten thousand years of time? in this sense, no I do not see a close relation there. Even the church allows marriages between second cousins and even royal families in the past practice incest to keep the line and the wealth inside the familly; and they were humans not fictional vampire characters.

    What I mean to say is "no, that arguement about blood relations" is not good enough or stands no grounds especially since Hino brings a ten thousand years gap between Kaname's and Yuuki's existence.

    They didn't have to fight against anything at all to be with each other; everything just fell into place.

    Really? I have to disagree with that and what was the first arc about then?

    A human Yuuki with no memories of herself or Kaname = the absolute blank between them. They started all over as complete strangers in a set enviroment that allowed nothing but true interaction between human and vampires.

    Kaname had to overcome Shizuka, Rido, Yuuki's hesitations, a rotten vampire council, even Zero's perceptions for vampires and Zero's condition with level-e that would mean a certain victory for Rido of Zero failed and for all that he allowed Zero feeding on Yuuki within the school grounds, sustaining a level-e condition within campus, having full responsibility.


    On the other side what is Zero's fight? A fight with himself; an inner request to love or not to love Yuuki Cross and to take the blood of his enemy? okay...

    I do not try to diminuish here Zero's role or part in the story; apparently he also eliminated Rido (but not only for Yuuki's sake) and had a great role but when it comes to fighting about love as you say actually I do see Yume trying to survive far more than Zeki.

    And still there is fight going on that we do not know yet; yes feelings can be natural (and in love they should be, it can not take ages for the other to love you or drop it)but in order to make that love real, for two people to be together everysingle day and be a couple, that's a hard work.
    In Zeki's case the hard work is not done in order to realise feelings into everyday life, its happening in order to discover feelings; "does Zero loves me?" "Does Yuuki loves me",

    in Yume its happening to secure the couple's happiness "How can I been equal to Kaname?" "How can I create a safe world?"
    and thus for me Zeki is always a step behing Yume.

    With all respects but that's my opinion.

    They had this beautiful friendship as children that developed into immense trust and unconditional love when they got older. It's just so incredible! And now, they can't be with each other because of the roles that they are expected to perform in society.


    M..actually there a lot of points in what you are saying that I disagree with you but I took this as it seems strange; did the society forced them to be enemies? or expects them to hunt one another? just saying...







    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2818
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by nina on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:58 pm

    win-chan wrote: Well, I think it's kind of a double wammy against the Kaname Yuuki relationship with the fact that he's in her brother's body, but he's the spirit of her great-great-great-great-who knows how many greats grandfather.


    Kaname isn’t into Yuuki’s brother body but in his real body! Even if you didn’t understand the chapter where clearly shows that Rido killed the real Yuuki’s baby-brother and awoke Kaname into his TRUE body the chapters with Kaname’s history as ancestor shows clearly that now is in his real form as he is the same as ancestor and as Kaname currently!

    I suggest you to re-read the story again …

    Angelique wrote: One significant correction:
    I'm 100% certain that Kaname is not possessing the body of Yuuki's brother. There was a chapter where it was exactly depicted what has happened: In order to awaken Kaname, Rido had to sacrifice Yuuki's brother by offering his blood to Kaname. However, the amount of blood given for Kaname's awakening wasn't enough and the only way of Kaname surviving was to transform himself in a lesser form of life,so he ended up converting his own body into a baby. All he had taken from Yuuki's real brother was his blood.^_^So actually there is no incest between Yuuki and Kaname.

    So true! You’re 100% precise Angelique! cheers

    Juliet wrote: Kaname is in his original body and his relation with Yuuki is lost actually in time, there are ten thousand years that have passed. So what is the relation after ten thousand years of time? in this sense, no I do not see a close relation there. Even the church allows marriages between second cousins and even royal families in the past practice incest to keep the line and the wealth inside the familly; and they were humans not fictional vampire characters.

    What I mean to say is "no, that arguement about blood relations" is not good enough or stands no grounds especially since Hino brings a ten thousand years gap between Kaname's and Yuuki's existence.

    Exactly … but even if that wasn’t the case Yuuki is the child from a couple who were real brother and sister! Meaning that such relations are completely acceptable in VK cuz they’re not humans but vampires/beasts! I haven’t seen any Zeki to feel irritated from Juri/Haruka union! I wonder why … Razz

    win-chan wrote: I don't know, call me crazy, but it just doesn't sit too well with me. I would never go after my grandchild. Just sayin'.


    And then wonder why you’re receiving –rep??? scratch

    Yuuki doesn't want to thirst for Zero's blood, but she can't help it.

    Really??? Then I suppose you don’t know what Yuuki said in the last chapter … let me enlighten you … >>>

    Yuuki: "At that moment I bit into Zero's neck with my fangs, all of a sudden my head cooled down. I had just used my fangs to bite a person whom I had never intended to wish for his blood."

    She NEVER wished his blood but since she‘s a vampire and had passed so much time from her last meal (>> from Kaname) she was hungry! She also saw Yori as food! Don’t tell me that she is IN LOVE with Yori too and can’t help it but desire for her blood as well! Haha …

    And all the blah-blah about how much Yuuki and Zero fought to be together … can you tell me in which manga?
    Yuuki fought for keeping Zero alive in the 1st arc … she treated him from the first day they met till now in the exact same way, viz as a brother/friend and in the second arc she was very hurt for being enemies! <<< This is what she is trying to nullify … the enemies’ status and be friends again NOT lovers’ cuz they never were lovers.
    I will not go further cuz I think is pointless …
    Juliet covered my POV perfectly! cheers






    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    via2myrene
    Human

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2011-08-23
    Location : Music world ♥
    Humor : Hep-hap, baby ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by via2myrene on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:36 pm

    I love YuMe, their love seems so dangerous and so romantic my eyes...
    There's many things that they have sacrificed in case to be together >< It will be sad if they can't be together as a couple in the end. .

    I know there's many Zero fans *me too, I love both of Kaname and Zero wub *, but I prefer Yuuki to stay in Kaname's side because he is more mature and calm. I believe that he will do everything to take care of Yuuki. And I love his romantic side~

    I hoping that Zero will find someone who will love him 100% and will return his feeling clearly X3 This hot guy deserve more and real love, only for himself~ sLo_BigBearHug

    Hino-sama, please don't make me waiting for the next chapters~
    avatar
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 488
    Join date : 2011-06-21
    Location : The kingdom of WCZF XD
    Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by VampireCythia on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:00 pm

    Win-chan wrote:Well, I think it's kind of a double wammy against the Kaname Yuuki relationship with the fact that he's in her brother's body, but he's the spirit of her great-great-great-great-who knows how many greats grandfather. I don't know, call me crazy, but it just doesn't sit too well with me. I would never go after my grandchild. Just sayin'. Of course, all that relationship-stuff aside, you are right. He really does care about her a lot, and they're very sweet. But I just really love Zeki because, like shizza24 was saying, it's just got so much drama in the relationship. Kaname and Yuuki were always supposed to be together. They didn't have to fight against anything at all to be with each other; everything just fell into place. They're both purebloods, and she's always been intended to marry Kaname. Now, I know some people like that kind of thing and I respect that. However, I myself prefer the love where you have to fight to be with the other. With Zero, he was born into a prestigious vampire hunter family, not what a vampire would want to be with. Then, on top of that, he's a human turned into a vampire, the lowest rank, and even more serious, he's slowly falling into the level E stage. He is the farthest away from what Yuuki, as a pureblood princess, should have in a partner, and that's what makes the whole relationship so exciting! It's a forbidden love, but neither of them can help loving the other person. Despite trying to fill the roles that they are meant to fill, Yuuki as the pureblood head of the Kuran family and Zero as the future association president, they can't help being drawn to each other and wanting to help each other. Yuuki doesn't want to thirst for Zero's blood, but she can't help it. Zero said he would kill Yuuki the next chance he got, but he hasn't. He could never! He's helped her out quite often in these later chapters. As much as he tries to ignore his feelings for her, he can't. Ah, it's just sooo beautiful! Besides, their relationship is SO developed in the first few volumes. Zero had never really trusted anyone before Yuuki, but she extended kindness to him and loved him despite knowing what he was, and that meant so much to him that he had the will to continue living. They had this beautiful friendship as children that developed into immense trust and unconditional love when they got older. It's just so incredible! And now, they can't be with each other because of the roles that they are expected to perform in society. *sigh* I'll step off my soap box now. I just love them together so much! I don't think I've ever loved a relationship as much, because theirs just has so much DEPTH.

    Besides, in the anime, the music it plays when they're together is the most beautiful music it ever plays throughout the entire show. Forbidden Act is SO gorgeous, and I played it with my friend at an orchestra concert a couple years ago. All I had to do was think of Zero and how he drank Yuuki's blood even though he hated himself for it, and all the emotion poured into my playing.


    On many poits i agree with you. About that with Yume a relationship is never easliy but i can agree about the Zeki relationship had allways been the most dificoult because they never intended to be together. Yume have allways meant to be together so on some mode in that part they have it more easly. But in the part where the story stand about now both couples have equal chance. Zero and Yuuki are not on speaking terms and Kaname seems like he´s not gonna stand on Yuuki side anymore. But i´m sure Hino not gonna make it easly knowing end. And it´s gonna be interresting. I have the feeling however the ending is they gonna be struggle for each other. However it´s Yume or Zeki they gonna struggle. So i´m looking forward to the new chapter. Let´s see what gonna happening bounce
    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by aya-chan on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:19 pm

    nina wrote:
    Kaname isn’t into Yuuki’s brother body but in his real body! Even if you didn’t understand the chapter where clearly shows that Rido killed the real Yuuki’s baby-brother and awoke Kaname into his TRUE body the chapters with Kaname’s history as ancestor shows clearly that now is in his real form as he is the same as ancestor and as Kaname currently!

    How many times it was mentioned kaname didn't posses baby kaname's body...when this confusion will stop


    Exactly … but even if that wasn’t the case Yuuki is the child from a couple who were real brother and sister! Meaning that such relations are completely acceptable in VK cuz they’re not humans but vampires/beasts! I haven’t seen any Zeki to feel irritated from Juri/Haruka union! I wonder why … Razz

    The answer is simple: haruka x juuri pair isn't a rival for zero, while kaname x yuuki is.

    She also saw Yori as food! Don’t tell me that she is IN LOVE with Yori too and can’t help it but desire for her blood as well! Haha …

    While yuuki stayed under the same roof with sara, she borrowed sara's habit in liking girls. rofl no one knows, but the real lover of yuuki is yori...a whole year she put pression on kaname to leave her, for her to be able to join with the love of her life >>>yori rofl
    poor kaname, poor zero rofl

    And all the blah-blah about how much Yuuki and Zero fought to be together … can you tell me in which manga?


    hima notsuri created a manga with this content rofl

    Yuuki fought for keeping Zero alive in the 1st arc … she treated him from the first day they met till now in the exact same way, viz as a brother/friend and in the second arc she was very hurt for being enemies! <<< This is what she is trying to nullify … the enemies’ status and be friends again NOT lovers’ cuz they never were lovers.

    Totally agree with you.
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by KuranPrince on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:26 pm

    VampireCythia wrote:On many poits i agree with you. About that with Yume a relationship is never easliy but i can agree about the Zeki relationship had allways been the most dificoult because they never intended to be together. Yume have allways meant to be together so on some mode in that part they have it more easly. But in the part where the story stand about now both couples have equal chance. Zero and Yuuki are not on speaking terms and Kaname seems like he´s not gonna stand on Yuuki side anymore. But i´m sure Hino not gonna make it easly knowing end. And it´s gonna be interresting. I have the feeling however the ending is they gonna be struggle for each other. However it´s Yume or Zeki they gonna struggle. So i´m looking forward to the new chapter. Let´s see what gonna happening bounce


    How do you know that Kaname isn't standing on Yuuki's side anymore? Just because he's continuing his original plan doesn't mean he's forgetting about his fiancee. Kaname knows that he loves Yuuki. If you look at different threads here, he's only killing the household of pureblood families... while at the same instructing Kain and Ruka to protect the humans from vampires who have taken Sara's blood tablets.


    nina wrote:Yuuki: "At that moment I bit into Zero's neck with my fangs, all of a sudden my head cooled down. I had just used my fangs to bite a person whom I had never intended to wish for his blood."

    She NEVER wished his blood but since she‘s a vampire and had passed so much time from her last meal (>> from Kaname) she was hungry! She also saw Yori as food! Don’t tell me that she is IN LOVE with Yori too and can’t help it but desire for her blood as well! Haha …

    And all the blah-blah about how much Yuuki and Zero fought to be together … can you tell me in which manga?
    Yuuki fought for keeping Zero alive in the 1st arc … she treated him from the first day they met till now in the exact same way, viz as a brother/friend and in the second arc she was very hurt for being enemies! <<< This is what she is trying to nullify … the enemies’ status and be friends again NOT lovers’ cuz they never were lovers.


    Nina, I have to tip my hat off to you. There's a great possibility for Zero & Yuuki to become friends, allies, a member of Kaien's family... not lovers.
    avatar
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 488
    Join date : 2011-06-21
    Location : The kingdom of WCZF XD
    Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by VampireCythia on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:41 pm

    KuranPrince wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:On many poits i agree with you. About that with Yume a relationship is never easliy but i can agree about the Zeki relationship had allways been the most dificoult because they never intended to be together. Yume have allways meant to be together so on some mode in that part they have it more easly. But in the part where the story stand about now both couples have equal chance. Zero and Yuuki are not on speaking terms and Kaname seems like he´s not gonna stand on Yuuki side anymore. But i´m sure Hino not gonna make it easly knowing end. And it´s gonna be interresting. I have the feeling however the ending is they gonna be struggle for each other. However it´s Yume or Zeki they gonna struggle. So i´m looking forward to the new chapter. Let´s see what gonna happening bounce


    How do you know that Kaname isn't standing on Yuuki's side anymore? Just because he's continuing his original plan doesn't mean he's forgetting about his fiancee. Kaname knows that he loves Yuuki. If you look at different threads here, he's only killing the household of pureblood families... while at the same instructing Kain and Ruka to protect the humans from vampires who have taken Sara's blood tablets.

    I didn´t mean it like that. I did mean for the "[b]time beinge" Are not with her.
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by KuranPrince on Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:04 pm

    Cythia... It's called "time being"... minus the e.

    And now, back to the topic.
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by Divine Rose on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:02 am

    I LOVE Yume!

    It really is touching how much Kaname cares for Yuuki. He always is so lonely looking and Yuuki is the only one who brightens his world. And Yuuki is really his only reason for living. All of this is just so sweet to me.wub To me, they seem meant for each other. I really love watching them together. So sweet. wub There really is a TON of reasons why I love Yume. All in all, they are just so sweet. wub

    And I do believe I sound like a broken with the "so sweet". Sorry!rofl

    Oh, don't get be wrong, I like Zero too. And wish him happiness, but I just don't like the idea of Zeki. I prefer them as siblings/friends.
    avatar
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 304
    Join date : 2011-07-26
    Location : Zero's Apartment <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by shizza24 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:54 am

    Win-chan wrote:Well, I think it's kind of a double wammy against the Kaname Yuuki relationship with the fact that he's in her brother's body, but he's the spirit of her great-great-great-great-who knows how many greats grandfather. I don't know, call me crazy, but it just doesn't sit too well with me. I would never go after my grandchild. Just sayin'. Of course, all that relationship-stuff aside, you are right. He really does care about her a lot, and they're very sweet. But I just really love Zeki because, like shizza24 was saying, it's just got so much drama in the relationship. Kaname and Yuuki were always supposed to be together. They didn't have to fight against anything at all to be with each other; everything just fell into place. They're both purebloods, and she's always been intended to marry Kaname. Now, I know some people like that kind of thing and I respect that. However, I myself prefer the love where you have to fight to be with the other. With Zero, he was born into a prestigious vampire hunter family, not what a vampire would want to be with. Then, on top of that, he's a human turned into a vampire, the lowest rank, and even more serious, he's slowly falling into the level E stage. He is the farthest away from what Yuuki, as a pureblood princess, should have in a partner, and that's what makes the whole relationship so exciting! It's a forbidden love, but neither of them can help loving the other person. Despite trying to fill the roles that they are meant to fill, Yuuki as the pureblood head of the Kuran family and Zero as the future association president, they can't help being drawn to each other and wanting to help each other. Yuuki doesn't want to thirst for Zero's blood, but she can't help it. Zero said he would kill Yuuki the next chance he got, but he hasn't. He could never! He's helped her out quite often in these later chapters. As much as he tries to ignore his feelings for her, he can't. Ah, it's just sooo beautiful! Besides, their relationship is SO developed in the first few volumes. Zero had never really trusted anyone before Yuuki, but she extended kindness to him and loved him despite knowing what he was, and that meant so much to him that he had the will to continue living. They had this beautiful friendship as children that developed into immense trust and unconditional love when they got older. It's just so incredible! And now, they can't be with each other because of the roles that they are expected to perform in society. *sigh* I'll step off my soap box now. I just love them together so much! I don't think I've ever loved a relationship as much, because theirs just has so much DEPTH.

    Besides, in the anime, the music it plays when they're together is the most beautiful music it ever plays throughout the entire show. Forbidden Act is SO gorgeous, and I played it with my friend at an orchestra concert a couple years ago. All I had to do was think of Zero and how he drank Yuuki's blood even though he hated himself for it, and all the emotion poured into my playing.


    sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig

    I absolutely LOVE your post!! Zero and Yuuki are SO tragically epic!
    avatar
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2010-11-18
    Location : deep in darkness
    Humor : black and deadpan
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by Lisi on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:39 pm

    Win-chan wrote:Well, I think it's kind of a double wammy against the Kaname Yuuki relationship with the fact that he's in her brother's body, but he's the spirit of her great-great-great-great-who knows how many greats grandfather. I don't know, call me crazy, but it just doesn't sit too well with me. I would never go after my grandchild.

    If they would be humans I would think so too, but they are vampires!
    Incest is a bad thing for humans but not for vampires .
    Vampires don't get genetic diseases.
    So i don't see the problem here.
    They are vampires and should not be compared with humans.
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by Divine Rose on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:51 pm

    Lisi wrote:
    Win-chan wrote:Well, I think it's kind of a double wammy against the Kaname Yuuki relationship with the fact that he's in her brother's body, but he's the spirit of her great-great-great-great-who knows how many greats grandfather. I don't know, call me crazy, but it just doesn't sit too well with me. I would never go after my grandchild.

    If they would be humans I would think so too, but they are vampires!
    Incest is a bad thing for humans but not for vampires .
    Vampires don't get genetic diseases.
    So i don't see the problem here.
    They are vampires and should not be compared with humans.

    I really couldn't have said it better myself. Vampires are not humans and shouldn't be treated as such. cheers cheers cheers cheers
    avatar
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 465
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Location : UK
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by Bloodredhead on Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:49 am

    Win-chan wrote:
    Of course, all that relationship-stuff aside, you are right. He really does care about her a lot, and they're very sweet. But I just really love Zeki because, like shizza24 was saying, it's just got so much drama in the relationship. Kaname and Yuuki were always supposed to be together. They didn't have to fight against anything at all to be with each other; everything just fell into place. They're both purebloods, and she's always been intended to marry Kaname. Now, I know some people like that kind of thing and I respect that. However, I myself prefer the love where you have to fight to be with the other.

    Instad of repeating myself follow this link to read why i dont think you are right in saying kaname and yuuki havent fought for their love. http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t255p130-who-is-best-for-yuuki-kaname-or-zero

    Lisi wrote:
    Win-chan wrote:Well, I think it's kind of a double wammy against the Kaname Yuuki relationship with the fact that he's in her brother's body, but he's the spirit of her great-great-great-great-who knows how many greats grandfather. I don't know, call me crazy, but it just doesn't sit too well with me. I would never go after my grandchild.

    If they would be humans I would think so too, but they are vampires!
    Incest is a bad thing for humans but not for vampires .
    Vampires don't get genetic diseases.
    So i don't see the problem here.
    They are vampires and should not be compared with humans.

    Exactly Lisi. Vampires are not humans.

    In vampire culture it is a common practice for families to inter marry. Vampires aren’t humans; they are beasts in the form of beautiful looking humans. Their culture and practices are very different, like many cultures around the world are different. Just because it isn’t common practice in your own culture, doesn’t make it wrong in another. And lest we forget that Yuuki is herself the offspring of an incest relationship.

    Also if we look back in history, many human families are inter-breed too. The royal family of England is a prime example, even today of this. So are many aristocratic families, as they wanted to keep their blood lines pure, just like the aristocratic vampires. We can frown upon it now, but it was common practice in human culture less than 150 years ago, and let’s not forget, the vampires traditions are old fashioned stemming from this sort of age when it was common practice. Just something I think we should think about.
    avatar
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 621
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Location : Middle of Nowhere
    Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by Divine Rose on Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:55 am

    Bloodredhead wrote:
    Win-chan wrote:
    Of course, all that relationship-stuff aside, you are right. He really does care about her a lot, and they're very sweet. But I just really love Zeki because, like shizza24 was saying, it's just got so much drama in the relationship. Kaname and Yuuki were always supposed to be together. They didn't have to fight against anything at all to be with each other; everything just fell into place. They're both purebloods, and she's always been intended to marry Kaname. Now, I know some people like that kind of thing and I respect that. However, I myself prefer the love where you have to fight to be with the other.

    Instad of repeating myself follow this link to read why i dont think you are right in saying kaname and yuuki havent fought for their love. http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t255p130-who-is-best-for-yuuki-kaname-or-zero

    Lisi wrote:
    Win-chan wrote:Well, I think it's kind of a double wammy against the Kaname Yuuki relationship with the fact that he's in her brother's body, but he's the spirit of her great-great-great-great-who knows how many greats grandfather. I don't know, call me crazy, but it just doesn't sit too well with me. I would never go after my grandchild.

    If they would be humans I would think so too, but they are vampires!
    Incest is a bad thing for humans but not for vampires .
    Vampires don't get genetic diseases.
    So i don't see the problem here.
    They are vampires and should not be compared with humans.

    Exactly Lisi. Vampires are not humans.

    In vampire culture it is a common practice for families to inter marry. Vampires aren’t humans; they are beasts in the form of beautiful looking humans. Their culture and practices are very different, like many cultures around the world are different. Just because it isn’t common practice in your own culture, doesn’t make it wrong in another. And lest we forget that Yuuki is herself the offspring of an incest relationship.

    Also if we look back in history, many human families are inter-breed too. The royal family of England is a prime example, even today of this. So are many aristocratic families, as they wanted to keep their blood lines pure, just like the aristocratic vampires. We can frown upon it now, but it was common practice in human culture less than 150 years ago, and let’s not forget, the vampires traditions are old fashioned stemming from this sort of age when it was common practice. Just something I think we should think about.

    Extremely well said! You are right on everything. sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2

    aiko
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 60
    Join date : 2011-08-30
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by aiko on Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:28 am

    Yume all the way for me. I really want them together forever.
    avatar
    blackvampira
    Human

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2011-08-29
    Location : Here
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by blackvampira on Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:37 am

    i am a zeki fan all the way yuki and zero should be together their relationship has so much drama

    Sponsored content

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:57 am