Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» The Final Countdown
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am by lililovelilica

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Zeki or Yume?

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Yume or Zeki?

Post by juliet on Mon May 31, 2010 6:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

If you like Zero or Kaname then I guess you are either Zeki or Yume. Which one do you prefer to see and why?

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

azumiaozora
    Human

Re: Zeki or Yume?

Post by azumiaozora on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:06 am

Yume...
    I love them.... Smile
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Hauru on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:41 pm

I'm a YUME Fan!!! I want to see Kaname and Yuuki stay together and forever!! Right now,the situation in the Manga makes me worry about their relationship but it won't change my mind.I still be a Yume Fan and always be.YUME YUME FOREVER!!! Very Happy
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!
    Warning Zone

Post by Vampire_Zero on Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:15 pm

[u] Well ! i can not say what will happen to kaname but if yuuki dies there's an option for kaname, if you remember the hooded girl who kissed kaname!!! plus yuuki is of no use she just brings up the trouble and if yuuki dies kaname's and zero's rivalry would end because she is the only reason for their rivalry and bothing else !!!! lol!
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan
    Warning Zone

Post by Lisi on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:59 pm

I'm yume forever!!!
    but I'm afraid there will be a zeki ending!
    and I hope none of the main trio will die...

about the hooded woman:
    I don't think she will come back 'cause she sacrificed herself and that means she is 100% dead isn't she?
    and if she had survived kaname wouldn't had fallen in love with yuki in my opinion
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Akaruisama on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:34 pm

Lisi wrote:I'm yume forever!!!
    but I'm afraid there will be a zeki ending!
    and I hope none of the main trio will die...

about the hooded woman:
    I don't think she will come back 'cause she sacrificed herself and that means she is 100% dead isn't she?
    and if she had survived kaname wouldn't had fallen in love with yuki in my opinion
    You see, I'm always YUME forever, I love them from the beginning. Now I'm also afarid of ZEKI ending, because I have read whole manga from the beginning and I remember about this scene when Shizouka told Kaname that if someone killed pureblood, he would have made the path of darkness. I hope Kaname will be happy with Yuuki like two bluebirds nevertheless any dark prophecy...
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Any kind. :D
    Warning Zone

Post by missdaredevil07 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:11 am

Vampire_Zero wrote:[u] Well ! i can not say what will happen to kaname but if yuuki dies there's an option for kaname, if you remember the hooded girl who kissed kaname!!! plus yuuki is of no use she just brings up the trouble and if yuuki dies kaname's and zero's rivalry would end because she is the only reason for their rivalry and bothing else !!!! lol!

Hahaha! You are right. xD Yuki is the main reason for Zero and Kaname's hatred towards each other...but it'll be a waste if Yuki dies. Stories' endings are like the most vital part of the stories themselves...if the ending sucks, then the whole story would be like worthless. I mean, if Yuki dies, then all of Kaname and Zero's efforts will end up for nothing. (@o@) That'll totally suck.

Maybe it would've been easier if there were no love triangle at all. (@_@) Coz it only made it more complicated....and to top them all, it's not only a typical love triangle, but a torn-between-two-lovers. (~o~)

Oh and yeah, the hooded girl is already dead by the way. That girl was from Kaname's past... (#o#) Many many years/decades/centuries ago even (I think)sSc_jawdrop3 confused pale
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by Vampire_Zero on Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:43 am

I don't think that the hooded girl is dead because there's a 100% possibility of zeki, what will happen to Kaname if that happens? secondly my assumptions are that Kaname will die firstly because he has been revived and all that and secondly because he has done too many bad things to Zero about which Yuuki still don't know ! and if the ending goes the way i want it, Zero will kill Kaname as well as Yuuki as for to remind you he promised that he will have to kill her in order of being a vampire hunter, so i'll keep my fingers cross on that because as you guys all know how much i hate Yuuki and its my die hard wish for her to die !!! lolllzzzz
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by missdaredevil07 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:12 am

Vampire_Zero wrote:I don't think that the hooded girl is dead because there's a 100% possibility of zeki, what will happen to Kaname if that happens? secondly my assumptions are that Kaname will die firstly because he has been revived and all that and secondly because he has done too many bad things to Zero about which Yuuki still don't know ! and if the ending goes the way i want it, Zero will kill Kaname as well as Yuuki as for to remind you he promised that he will have to kill her in order of being a vampire hunter, so i'll keep my fingers cross on that because as you guys all know how much i hate Yuuki and its my die hard wish for her to die !!! lolllzzzz

Hahahahahaha! You're firm desire of wanting Yuki to be killed is really funny... Smile)) But sometimes I am also irritated with her because she can't understand her own feelings....(which makes us confused as well) If she's to choose one, then she should've done it ages ago...(@_@) Instead of hurting everyone (and making us frustrated) right?....

The hooded girl actually sacrificed herself to the vampire hunters (as far as I can remember)....I think she jumped into their furnace? That's how all the vampire hunters' weapons became lethal to vampires (because it has the hooded-girl's essence..the girl's a vampire herself BTW)....

And....I really don't think Zero can kill Yuki... (@_@) He only said it for the spur-of-the-moment......because he's filled with anger and confusion....after all, Yuki never did anything wrong to him nor harm anybody at all...(~_~) It'll make him the antagonist if he kills Yuki...(@_@)

Anyway.....what's most important for me is for Yuki and Zero to end up. :3 <3 WEEE! cheers
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by Vampire_Zero on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:03 pm

Hahah!! Well though the hooded girl is dead but vampires can revive, can't they? and Zero if said he could kill her, he would because as far as i know he prior his job over every one, and there's too a possibility that Zero kills both Yuuki and Kaname, and Yuuki is a wanna be you kow t thot she would be strong enough to handle her affairs but shes too dumb, more like Sakura in Naruto you know, but she should've been like Rukia in Bleach and the most annoying part is that she sometimes kisses Kaname some times kisses Zero i mean what the heck man, pick one... and in the last my favorite phrase
    WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE !!!! hahah guys i hope geek my single desire don't fed you up !!!!
    DIE DIE DIE !!!
    ariel
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by ariel on Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:47 pm

Yume, all the way!!! And sorry but i don't see it happen for zekie's...

On the other hand, there are some chances, for Aido! You know, in the same 3x2 cell, both orphans, in love with the same man, so many things in common! lol!
    Nodachi
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Nodachi on Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:27 pm

Hmm ... And here again Nodachi thrusting with her wonderful-different opinion;]
    I think the chances of Yume and Zeki are exactly equal. We can imagine the expression on Zero's face, when the chairman Cross bring Yuuki in chains to Hunter's Association;]
    By the way, Yuuki rather "stuck"to her Kaname and quickly do not let him go. She is so nice, shy and not self-view that reminds me Inoue from Bleach. Knowing the force, Hino-sensei will show us the Kaname in style "I did it for Yuuki", Zero aim his gun between the lover's eyes , when suddenly a super-hero-Yuuki will protect Kaname her own body.
    I'll be with Yume .
    But we still is Kaien.He will put coffee on table to Yuuki
    and finally Pureblood Princess will repents ...

(sorry for my bad English..x.x)
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Akaruisama on Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Nodachi wrote:Hmm ... And here again Nodachi thrusting with her wonderful-different opinion;]
    I think the chances of Yume and Zeki are exactly equal. We can imagine the expression on Zero's face, when the chairman Cross bring Yuuki in chains to Hunter's Association;]
    By the way, Yuuki rather "stuck"to her Kaname and quickly do not let him go. She is so nice, shy and not self-view that reminds me Inoue from Bleach. Knowing the force, Hino-sensei will show us the Kaname in style "I did it for Yuuki", Zero aim his gun between the lover's eyes , when suddenly a super-hero-Yuuki will protect Kaname her own body.
    I'll be with Yume .
    But we still is Kaien.He will put coffee on table to Yuuki
    and finally Pureblood Princess will repents ...

(sorry for my bad English..x.x)
    u

I agree with you

sLo_BigBearHug
    It is very possible what you have read. I also think Yuuki won't leave Kaname quickly. She is too much fond of him.
    Don't worry, your english is good, mine is worse. :too much cry:
    I try to make some progress ( by writing posts here :chuckle: )
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by Vampire_Zero on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:11 am

Hhahaha, btw inoue from bleach is just as annoying as yuuki, all the way through I HATE YUUKI, N I WANT HER TO DIE !!! Hino sama you will have to kill her !!!
    ShiroiYuki911
    Human

Humor : Do you really want to know?
    Warning Zone

Post by ShiroiYuki911 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:40 am

Hi sSig_hi
    I was a Yume fan up until the ninth volume, when Yuki and Zero went their separate ways after killing Rido, and they kissed.
    I became a Zeki fan. Call me traitor... but it's just like that Smile
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by missdaredevil07 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:43 am

ZEKI ZEKI!!! Smile (o^u^o) BANZAI! Woooo!

I really don't think Zero can kill Yuki (and if otherwise....please...NOOOOOOO (T_T) That'd be the most tragic ending)....first of all...because Zero isn't a bad guy (he doesn't engage himself in random killing sprees...he only kills berserk vampires).....

ZERO.............fight for your happiness! Steal away Yuki. >Smile Ahehehehehe! GANBATTE!!!! Very Happy
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by Vampire_Zero on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:16 pm

Killing Yuuki wouldn't be bad thing because no matter what shes a vampire and vampire is always a vampire, and becuse of Zero's being a vampire hunter its his job to kill her !!! i believe he won't run away from his jobs...
    Nodachi
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Nodachi on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:21 pm

Vampire_Zero wrote:Killing Yuuki wouldn't be bad thing because no matter what shes a vampire and vampire is always a vampire, and becuse of Zero's being a vampire hunter its his job to kill her !!! i believe he won't run away from his jobs...

Eh.... Poor Vampire_Zero... Zero CAN'T KILL YUUKI! Because she isn't a Level-E vampire!
    Vampire Hunters are a people, who protect humans against the Level-E vampires - so they kills them. Of course, Hunters kills dangerous (like Sara) vampires, too. Until vampires not attack humans - all is okay ("attack with fangs" not "temptation").
    Ufff.... ZEKI is my favourite pairing, I not special like Kuran Kaname... He's too "sweet"...
    Zero is a normal person - without "drifts".
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:48 pm

Nodachi wrote:
    Vampire_Zero wrote:Killing Yuuki wouldn't be bad thing because no matter what shes a vampire and vampire is always a vampire, and becuse of Zero's being a vampire hunter its his job to kill her !!! i believe he won't run away from his jobs...

Eh.... Poor Vampire_Zero... Zero CAN'T KILL YUUKI! Because she isn't a Level-E vampire!
    Vampire Hunters are a people, who protect humans against the Level-E vampires - so they kills them. Of course, Hunters kills dangerous (like Sara) vampires, too. Until vampires not attack humans - all is okay ("attack with fangs" not "temptation").
    Ufff.... ZEKI is my favourite pairing, I not special like Kuran Kaname... He's too "sweet"...
    Zero is a normal person - without "drifts".

Hm, I also agree that Zero would never kill Yuuki...i even wonder why he stated it. Why are you threatening us Zero? WHY? LOL

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Akaruisama on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:55 pm

I think Zero was in state of furious when he had stated it. His twin brother was killed by one of them, another forced him to realise his own plan and kill this one who had hurt Ichirou and Shizouka had turned his into bloody-wanting creature. It was so complicated...
    He hated all purebloods so he could not have forgiven Yuuki to be one of them.

Last edited by Akaruisama on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    ShiroiYuki911
    Human

Humor : Do you really want to know?
    Warning Zone

Post by ShiroiYuki911 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:42 pm

I don't reckon that Zero would be able to bring himself to kill Yuuki, due to all their history together.
    I mean, sure, she's a vampire now, but I think Zero was a little confused when he helped her against Touma and she acted like she would have when she was human. If that makes any sense...
    It did kind of show Zero being confused over that. I'm pretty sure he won't kill her though.
    Not that that the Headmaster would let him 👅
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by missdaredevil07 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:23 am

Wah no Zero, don't kill Yuki! (T_T) Kill Kaname instead...HAHA! I was kidding. :3 I don't wish for anybody to die....

But I really can't imagine Zero killing Yuki (@_@). Unless, maybe if Yuki goes berserk and unreasonably starts killing innocent people (but I reckon that's far from what's going to happen). Zero isn't a bad guy....he's a vampire hunter who kills Level E's and vampires who violate rules. If he's to kill Yuki for no particular reason, that would make him a bad guy (doesn't sound good...ironic actually). (=.=) Plus, he is in love with her....how can he kill the girl who took care of him and comforted him when he's alone? He just said that for the spur-of-the-moment...he was frustrated and angry....angry people blab before thinking.

Last edited by missdaredevil07 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : overlooked errors)
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by Vampire_Zero on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:36 pm

Well theres no defiance there, but Zero can kill Yuuki lol, theres no doubt about, if you all are aware a vampire can kill anyone at any time though, dear Nodachi !!!
    Nodachi
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Nodachi on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:58 am

Ehh... Maybe...Stop, that makes no sense. Pureblood Princess in city kills innocent people, Zero is irritates and kills Yuuki. Welll...?lol
    Hino-sensei presented Yuuki as a sweet, confused and loving little girl. In addition, she's not self-opinion, shy, nice and...make me angry. I like her, but hate her behaviour. It's makes no sense too, right? xd

PeachBum
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by PeachBum on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:01 am

I'm a Zeki fan. I just love Zero. I also feel that Yuuki has changed too much since becoming a vampire. It makes me sad. I want the old Yuuki back. I personally feel that Zero genuinely loves Yuuki more (please don't hate me! That's just how I feel when reading VK). Kaname has a complicated history and it seems that Yuuki was almost second fiddle. I really felt that way when reading chapter 63 and 64. To me, it seemed like Kaname wanted to die then, so now Yuuki is the only reason he continues living on because he doesn't want to hurt her. Obviously, this is just my interpretation of VK.

Both loves are complicated and similar, though. I still like Zeki better. Razz
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by missdaredevil07 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:58 pm

PeachBum wrote:I'm a Zeki fan. I just love Zero. I also feel that Yuuki has changed too much since becoming a vampire. It makes me sad. I want the old Yuuki back. I personally feel that Zero genuinely loves Yuuki more (please don't hate me! That's just how I feel when reading VK). Kaname has a complicated history and it seems that Yuuki was almost second fiddle. I really felt that way when reading chapter 63 and 64. To me, it seemed like Kaname wanted to die then, so now Yuuki is the only reason he continues living on because he doesn't want to hurt her. Obviously, this is just my interpretation of VK.

Both loves are complicated and similar, though. I still like Zeki better. Razz

wEE! Horaaay for us Zeki fans! (^U^)
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by Vampire_Zero on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:14 pm

Weeeeee. hooooraaayyy for me Zero fan, i waqnt Yuuki to die!!! LOL!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:10 am