Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» The Final Countdown
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am by lililovelilica

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Zeki or Yume?

    Share
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5023
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Yume or Zeki?

    Post by juliet on Mon May 31, 2010 6:51 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    If you like Zero or Kaname then I guess you are either Zeki or Yume. Which one do you prefer to see and why?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by SassyKnight on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:48 am

    I have re-read the manga, and suddenly I've decided that I'm a Duel Shipper Razz Razz Razz

    Both YuMe and ZeKi have their ups and downs, and BOTH Kaname and Zero deserve to be happy. I want Yuki to choose one not for wanting someone by her side, or because the other is dead...I want it to be for LOVE. YuMe and ZeKi are two couples that are basically not worth arguing about...I mean lets just see what Hino makes of the story Smile

    LOL Sorry about my stupid switch overs...I see that I can't be one without some part of me wanting to be the other XP YuMe is love, always has been from the start...And ZeKi has always been a strong friendship that has it's moments and levels that YuMe could never reach...And really can turn into romance if developed enough...

    I'm just rooting for both sides here Smile Don't be mean to me, Don't be rude, just be nice and have a nice discussion about Vampire Knight until the next chapter is released ^^

    Hehe...Forgive me fellow YuMes Very Happy I come in peace! XD *is thinking of writing a YuMe + ZeKi fic sometime*

    avatar
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by Katherine on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:27 pm

    YuMe+ZeKi<3 wrote:I have re-read the manga, and suddenly I've decided that I'm a Duel Shipper Razz Razz Razz

    Both YuMe and ZeKi have their ups and downs, and BOTH Kaname and Zero deserve to be happy. I want Yuki to choose one not for wanting someone by her side, or because the other is dead...I want it to be for LOVE. YuMe and ZeKi are two couples that are basically not worth arguing about...I mean lets just see what Hino makes of the story Smile

    LOL Sorry about my stupid switch overs...I see that I can't be one without some part of me wanting to be the other XP YuMe is love, always has been from the start...And ZeKi has always been a strong friendship that has it's moments and levels that YuMe could never reach...And really can turn into romance if developed enough...

    I'm just rooting for both sides here Smile Don't be mean to me, Don't be rude, just be nice and have a nice discussion about Vampire Knight until the next chapter is released ^^

    Hehe...Forgive me fellow YuMes Very Happy I come in peace! XD *is thinking of writing a YuMe + ZeKi fic sometime*


    Thank you for this really peaceful comment Smile I think it´s something for both: Zeki and Yume-fans

    I had to search in you latest posts who you´re because I wondered who changed his/her mind . It´s nice to see that you Sassy Knight, someone who really fought for Zeki understood that Yume is great too...I´m a Yume but a zero-fan too...if yuuki ends up with Zero it´s good, at least they should be happy
    I want all of them to be together, why isn´t a Ménage-à-trois officially accepted? (sorry I don´t the english word) It would be so funny to read a fanfic about the three of them living happily together in one house while doing housework, dinner and some dirty things, it would be awesome
    avatar
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-09-15
    Location : WCZF
    Humor : quirky
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by caela on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:13 pm

    Re: Ménage-à-trois

    Spoiler:
    Ménage-à-trois= three-way

    two guys and one girl = devil's three way

    rofl rofl rofl

    Seriously, though...probably not an ending for a tragedy, but thanks for the laugh, Katherine. Razz
    avatar
    Meleas
    Human

    Posts : 26
    Join date : 2011-09-28
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by Meleas on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:30 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    YuMe+ZeKi<3 wrote:I have re-read the manga, and suddenly I've decided that I'm a Duel Shipper Razz Razz Razz

    Both YuMe and ZeKi have their ups and downs, and BOTH Kaname and Zero deserve to be happy. I want Yuki to choose one not for wanting someone by her side, or because the other is dead...I want it to be for LOVE. YuMe and ZeKi are two couples that are basically not worth arguing about...I mean lets just see what Hino makes of the story Smile

    LOL Sorry about my stupid switch overs...I see that I can't be one without some part of me wanting to be the other XP YuMe is love, always has been from the start...And ZeKi has always been a strong friendship that has it's moments and levels that YuMe could never reach...And really can turn into romance if developed enough...

    I'm just rooting for both sides here Smile Don't be mean to me, Don't be rude, just be nice and have a nice discussion about Vampire Knight until the next chapter is released ^^

    Hehe...Forgive me fellow YuMes Very Happy I come in peace! XD *is thinking of writing a YuMe + ZeKi fic sometime*


    Thank you for this really peaceful comment Smile I think it´s something for both: Zeki and Yume-fans

    I had to search in you latest posts who you´re because I wondered who changed his/her mind . It´s nice to see that you Sassy Knight, someone who really fought for Zeki understood that Yume is great too...I´m a Yume but a zero-fan too...if yuuki ends up with Zero it´s good, at least they should be happy
    I want all of them to be together, why isn´t a Ménage-à-trois officially accepted? (sorry I don´t the english word) It would be so funny to read a fanfic about the three of them living happily together in one house while doing housework, dinner and some dirty things, it would be awesome


    OH YES, that would be awesome. Please Hino write an amazing unusal end for this amazing manga Very Happy K and Z are not the best buddies but its for Yuki guys so be silent and smile Razz

    (Did anyone watch the movie Vicky, Christina and Barcelona from Woody Allen? Juan and Maria Elenas relationship also could not work without Christina. So let it be, three)
    avatar
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 674
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by lililovelilica on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:18 am

    YuMe+ZeKi<3 wrote:I have re-read the manga, and suddenly I've decided that I'm a Duel Shipper Razz Razz Razz

    Both YuMe and ZeKi have their ups and downs, and BOTH Kaname and Zero deserve to be happy. I want Yuki to choose one not for wanting someone by her side, or because the other is dead...I want it to be for LOVE. YuMe and ZeKi are two couples that are basically not worth arguing about...I mean lets just see what Hino makes of the story Smile

    LOL Sorry about my stupid switch overs...I see that I can't be one without some part of me wanting to be the other XP YuMe is love, always has been from the start...And ZeKi has always been a strong friendship that has it's moments and levels that YuMe could never reach...And really can turn into romance if developed enough...

    I'm just rooting for both sides here Smile Don't be mean to me, Don't be rude, just be nice and have a nice discussion about Vampire Knight until the next chapter is released ^^

    Hehe...Forgive me fellow YuMes Very Happy I come in peace! XD *is thinking of writing a YuMe + ZeKi fic sometime*

    That's okay...but remember that it's not good to be between Yume and Zeki fans,that would cause a Great WAR!
    After reading your comment i think you're more of a YUME fan right?
    then stay like that...
    I'm a YUME too! drawling
    avatar
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Location : My Heart
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by SassyKnight on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:05 am

    That's okay...but remember that it's not good to be between Yume and Zeki fans,that would cause a Great WAR!
    After reading your comment i think you're more of a YUME fan right?
    then stay like that...
    I'm a YUME too!

    LOL Lilly...You could say that I'm a bit of both XD
    avatar
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by Katherine on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:58 pm

    caela wrote:Re: Ménage-à-trois

    Spoiler:
    Ménage-à-trois= three-way

    two guys and one girl = devil's three way

    rofl rofl rofl

    Seriously, though...probably not an ending for a tragedy, but thanks for the laugh, Katherine. Razz


    Well really not an ending for a tragedy but if the story would be slightly different this would have been awesome ;) (Thank you for the translation, now I will learn this words)


    OH YES, that would be awesome. Please Hino write an amazing unusal end for this amazing manga Very Happy K and Z are not the best buddies but its for Yuki guys so be silent and smile Razz

    Thank you for your support Smile Seems like I´m not the only one who dreams of a happy ending (well not so possible but it would be nice)...I would be happy with a fanfic that deals with this topic too^^
    avatar
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 674
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by lililovelilica on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:41 pm

    Katherine says:Thank you for your support Seems like I´m not the only one who dreams of a happy ending (well not so possible but it would be nice)...I would be happy with a fanfic that deals with this topic too^^

    Of course...I believe in Happy Endings
    Even a Yume Happy Ending is possible!

    vampireknight21
    Human

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2012-03-15
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by vampireknight21 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:39 am

    YUME Smile
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    yume

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:46 am

    i want yume to end up together but hino is strongly giving hints that kaname may die in end Sad .hey can this happen that kaname dies and then yuuki sacrifices herself to save zero?? Evil or Very Mad

    animebiatchxx
    Human

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2012-03-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by animebiatchxx on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:51 am

    nigga i'm on TEAM ZEKI TILL THE END i swear me and my bf in real life absoultely LOATH kaname kuran. no offence, girl, but he wants to marry his little sister/great grand daughter.

    oh and by the way, if kaname (by some miracle) DOES die and yuki sacrifices herself for zero, then she would've pulled a huge blond moment seeing as zero loves yuki and cannot live without her. yuki maybe naive but she ain't stupid.
    sorry for the essay Razz
    avatar
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:27 am

    animebiatchxx wrote:nigga i'm on TEAM ZEKI TILL THE END i swear me and my bf in real life absoultely LOATH kaname kuran. no offence, girl, but he wants to marry his little sister/great grand daughter.

    oh and by the way, if kaname (by some miracle) DOES die and yuki sacrifices herself for zero, then she would've pulled a huge blond moment seeing as zero loves yuki and cannot live without her. yuki maybe naive but she ain't stupid.
    sorry for the essay Razz

    Wow, so open and you don't seem to care what others may say... I like that ;) It's actually not that inappropriate for pureblood Vampires to intermarry... but yes, to us humans it does seem very strange. xD And it's OK to stick to your views ^^ I'm not a big fan of Kaname either... he royally ticks me off sometimes... well a lot >.> Well you know you don't need a miracle now for Kaname to die... there are already 2 people set on killing him. Sara and Zero. 3 if Yuuki still wants to kill him rather than let him go. Well i beg to differ on Yuki being stupid... only sometimes... but i guess you would just call that naivety in her situation.
    avatar
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Location : My Heart
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by SassyKnight on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:04 am

    Haha Same Shojo Smile Yuki and Zero should team up against Kaname! That'd be a one hell of a battle!!!
    avatar
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:25 am

    SassyKnight wrote:Haha Same Shojo Smile Yuki and Zero should team up against Kaname! That'd be a one hell of a battle!!!

    Haha it would xD But you know both would want to do it by themself...
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by KuranPrince on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:27 am

    SassyKnight wrote:Haha Same Shojo Smile Yuki and Zero should team up against Kaname! That'd be a one hell of a battle!!!

    If that ever happens, Sara wins the game... check and mate. I seriously doubt that Yuuki and Zero will ever team up against Kaname. Zero is siding with Sara while Yuuki is trying her hardest to make Kaname (her fiance) see the light.
    avatar
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:43 am

    KuranPrince wrote:
    SassyKnight wrote:Haha Same Shojo Smile Yuki and Zero should team up against Kaname! That'd be a one hell of a battle!!!

    If that ever happens, Sara wins the game... check and mate. I seriously doubt that Yuuki and Zero will ever team up against Kaname. Zero is siding with Sara while Yuuki is trying her hardest to make Kaname (her fiance) see the light.

    Well...technically they kind of already are teamed up against Kaname. I recall Yuuki saying "I'll chase after Kaname and Zero will protect Sara for now." so...Yuuki knows Zero's plans and they are in agreement. Not teaming up against him in battle quite yet....but still both against him. Honestly... I'd rather Sara win than Kaname at this point. If she turns into a big bad pureblood when Kaname's out of the picture then of course she can be taken down :-P But I really do like her better than Kaname. Razz Mm.... Yuuki is trying to stop Kaname... "even if i have to cut you open/cut you down" (whichever way you wanna translate it) That's not trying to make him her fiance. ( i thought he already was anyways?? either way, he's been away from her for quite awhile ) I'm pretty sure she's not focused on being all lovey dovey right now.... she's serious about stopping him....finally >.>
    avatar
    DarkRose
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-08-22
    Location : Locked Away Room
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by DarkRose on Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:58 am

    Of course Yume!!! i hope... that it'll end that way, but in usual animes the girl mosty always goes with the other guy... darn sSig_censored . Well what ever the outcome is the ending better be well written!
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by KuranPrince on Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:10 am

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Well...technically they kind of already are teamed up against Kaname. I recall Yuuki saying "I'll chase after Kaname and Zero will protect Sara for now." so...Yuuki knows Zero's plans and they are in agreement. Not teaming up against him in battle quite yet....but still both against him. Honestly... I'd rather Sara win than Kaname at this point. If she turns into a big bad pureblood when Kaname's out of the picture then of course she can be taken down :-P But I really do like her better than Kaname. Razz Mm.... Yuuki is trying to stop Kaname... "even if i have to cut you open/cut you down" (whichever way you wanna translate it) That's not trying to make him her fiance. ( i thought he already was anyways?? either way, he's been away from her for quite awhile ) I'm pretty sure she's not focused on being all lovey dovey right now.... she's serious about stopping him....finally >.>


    Either you're reading between the lines or creating your own story, Zo? I personally don't see Yuuki, Zero and Sara teaming up against Kaname. If that happens, Sara wins, goodbye human race. You should know that Yuuki is trying to stop her fiance, but she's also determine to save him from his eternal darkness. You're denying everything because of what Sara have done to Yuuki's Night Class, kidnapping Hanadagi's guard, imprisoning the pharmaceutical president, etc. Zero cares nothing but to kill Kaname. Sara is creating lies and using Zero and he believes her. Yuuki, on the other hand, believes that Kaname is not guilty... although he wants to let the world think that he's a murderer and a psychopath.
    avatar
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Location : My Heart
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by SassyKnight on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:28 am

    I like ZeKi. End of story Smile


    Last edited by SassyKnight on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by KuranPrince on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:17 am

    Sassy... why are you repeating your pointless comment from MangaFox's VK forum?
    avatar
    Andre
    Human

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Location : Somewhere...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by Andre on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:12 pm

    I can say that I like both,but I always had a weakness for Kaname. When I read manga, I couldn't hear his voice, but I love his way of speaking. As I said, I like both, but I can say I am a little Yume ^_^.
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by KuranPrince on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:00 am

    Welcome aboard to this forum, Andre. I hope you enjoy this place and I'm sure you'll meet and greet friends from all walks of life. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact and PM the mods.
    avatar
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:07 am

    KuranPrince wrote:Sassy... why are you repeating your pointless comment from MangaFox's VK forum?

    This isn't mangafox... she's free to say her opinions however she wishes on any website.Razz There's nothing wrong with repeating oneself, just because you saw it doesn't mean everyone else did. It was very simple opinion at that, i see no problem with it in the least.
    avatar
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:14 am

    KuranPrince wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Well...technically they kind of already are teamed up against Kaname. I recall Yuuki saying "I'll chase after Kaname and Zero will protect Sara for now." so...Yuuki knows Zero's plans and they are in agreement. Not teaming up against him in battle quite yet....but still both against him. Honestly... I'd rather Sara win than Kaname at this point. If she turns into a big bad pureblood when Kaname's out of the picture then of course she can be taken down :-P But I really do like her better than Kaname. Razz Mm.... Yuuki is trying to stop Kaname... "even if i have to cut you open/cut you down" (whichever way you wanna translate it) That's not trying to make him her fiance. ( i thought he already was anyways?? either way, he's been away from her for quite awhile ) I'm pretty sure she's not focused on being all lovey dovey right now.... she's serious about stopping him....finally >.>


    Either you're reading between the lines or creating your own story, Zo? I personally don't see Yuuki, Zero and Sara teaming up against Kaname. If that happens, Sara wins, goodbye human race. You should know that Yuuki is trying to stop her fiance, but she's also determine to save him from his eternal darkness. You're denying everything because of what Sara have done to Yuuki's Night Class, kidnapping Hanadagi's guard, imprisoning the pharmaceutical president, etc. Zero cares nothing but to kill Kaname. Sara is creating lies and using Zero and he believes her. Yuuki, on the other hand, believes that Kaname is not guilty... although he wants to let the world think that he's a murderer and a psychopath.

    Um... no? pretty sure I used a quote in there somewhere... You may need to re-read the chapter if you didn't catch my references. 1. Yuuki told Zero to protect Sara and she would go after Kaname... 2. Yuuki said she'd stop Kaname even if she had to cut him open. Yea.... i see no need to even read between the lines. Seems pretty clear to me. Razz If you notice i said "kind of" teamed up and i also said " not teamed up against him in battle quite yet...but still both against him" I did not say they were officially on a team against him... just that they're both against him. As in Zero wants to kill him... and Yuuki simply wants to stop him. She wouldn't want to stop him if she wasn't against his recent course of action. What did I deny? Oh... are you mad that I said I'd rather Sara win than Kaname? lol

    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2823
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by nina on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:18 pm

    Shoujo-Zo wrote: 1. Yuuki told Zero to protect Sara and she would go after Kaname...

    Correct, with one difference … she said to protect Sara for now.

    Also Yuuki said a few times that she doesn’t trust Sara and she also told to Zero what Sara did to Hanadagi but Zero didn’t care … And I do not mean to care about Hanadagi ofc but to open his eyes and see that Sara and Kaname are lying… with one big difference … Sara’s lies absolving her from her crimes whereas Kaname’s lies are convicting him for crimes that he even hasn’t commit. Can you see the difference and what that means?

    2. Yuuki said she'd stop Kaname even if she had to cut him open.

    Correct … she said to stop, NOT to KILL him while Zero’s intention as it seems thus far is to kill him. Do you see the difference, again?

    Yuuki clearly said that she’ll use the scythe to take his regenerating ability and immobilize him << this is what she meant by saying “I’ll cut you open” and not killing him cuz of what he has done with the PBs. BIG difference!
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c081/15.html

    Furthermore … did by any chance cross your mind that Yuuki wants to stop him also cuz she’s afraid that he has taken a self-destructive path?
    The fact that she repeats Kaname’s wording that he has no life without Yuuki and he confirmed them again doesn’t mean that he doesn’t care for his life afterwards? >>

    Yuuki: You told me this in front of the room with the coffin…
    Kaname: I remember that. That’s the reason why I gave you Artemis back to you…
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c081/15.html

    In other words he is telling her that he wants to kill him after the end of his plan…
    So this is another reason for Yuuki to want to stop him …

    If you notice i said "kind of" teamed up and i also said " not teamed up against him in battle quite yet...but still both against him" I did not say they were officially on a team against him... just that they're both against him. As in Zero wants to kill him... and Yuuki simply wants to stop him. She wouldn't want to stop him if she wasn't against his recent course of action.

    The point here is that Yuuki didn’t ask from Zero:

    1. To kill Kaname
    2. To drink from Sara

    She only asked him to protect Sara for now adding that she doesn’t worry for him i.e. how he’ll handle Sara. His move to drink from her I doubt if will find Yuuki agreed. And if Zero wants indeed to kill Kaname and Sara’s blood will have similar effects that it had to Takuma for example, then we can say that Zero betrayed Yuuki’s trust on him rather than they are teaming up.

    - Yuuki wants to stop Kaname from killing PBs … does Zero want to stop him from killing the PBs? I think no one can support that Zero wants to protect them or the mankind by wanting to kill Kaname … his motive is his personal vendetta.

    - Yuuki said to Kaname that she doesn’t give up on him … she doesn’t want to abandon her – despite what he did or said - and if he is to leave her he must kill her or to let her kill him as they promised. >
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c081/14.html

    In short she cannot live without him! I didn’t see in your posts anywhere to refer on that Razz
    Does Zero have the same wish? I mean his goal is to reunite Yume? Haha …

    Did she say that she’ll kill him cuz of what he did to Zero? Did she say that she’ll kill him cuz he killed PBs? No …
    So, with the facts that we have thus far I hardly can see that Yuuki’s intentions/motives are identifying with Zero’s i.e. “kinda teaming up” …

    The crucial point is the motive behind the wording…
    By isolating a phrase such as “let me kill you” or “I’ll cut you open” you are falsifying the context. And I wonder why; IF you believe that the context is in your favor? Razz

    I'd rather Sara win than Kaname at this point.

    Having said that … do you know Sara’s motive? She wants to dominate the entire world, humans and vampires whereas Kaname wants to protect the mankind. She also wants to make Zero a pawn on her hands … a killing machine. Therefore I see that your hate for Kaname is bigger than your love for Zero … since Sara’s plans for him aren’t exactly pure Razz

    But regardless of you personal feelings for Kaname you should be able to recognize that he is the last barrier there between Sara and her evil plans…

    By saying that you want Sara to win than Kaname personally is making me happy, rather than pissed if this was your intention Razz, cuz you are a Zeki and proves to me how you read and comprehend the story…
    If you think that Zero’s siding with her is boosting your ship and sinking Yume, or favoring Zero and blackening Kaname … keep going on cheering Sara!!! \0/





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 128
    Join date : 2011-04-26
    Warning Zone

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by Evil in love on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:18 pm

    nina wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo wrote: 1. Yuuki told Zero to protect Sara and she would go after Kaname...

    Correct, with one difference … she said to protect Sara for now.

    Also Yuuki said a few times that she doesn’t trust Sara and she also told to Zero what Sara did to Hanadagi but Zero didn’t care … And I do not mean to care about Hanadagi ofc but to open his eyes and see that Sara and Kaname are lying… with one big difference … Sara’s lies absolving her from her crimes whereas Kaname’s lies are convicting him for crimes that he even hasn’t commit. Can you see the difference and what that means?

    2. Yuuki said she'd stop Kaname even if she had to cut him open.

    Correct … she said to stop, NOT to KILL him while Zero’s intention as it seems thus far is to kill him. Do you see the difference, again?

    Yuuki clearly said that she’ll use the scythe to take his regenerating ability and immobilize him << this is what she meant by saying “I’ll cut you open” and not killing him cuz of what he has done with the PBs. BIG difference!
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c081/15.html

    Furthermore … did by any chance cross your mind that Yuuki wants to stop him also cuz she’s afraid that he has taken a self-destructive path?
    The fact that she repeats Kaname’s wording that he has no life without Yuuki and he confirmed them again doesn’t mean that he doesn’t care for his life afterwards? >>

    Yuuki: You told me this in front of the room with the coffin…
    Kaname: I remember that. That’s the reason why I gave you Artemis back to you…
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c081/15.html

    In other words he is telling her that he wants to kill him after the end of his plan…
    So this is another reason for Yuuki to want to stop him …

    If you notice i said "kind of" teamed up and i also said " not teamed up against him in battle quite yet...but still both against him" I did not say they were officially on a team against him... just that they're both against him. As in Zero wants to kill him... and Yuuki simply wants to stop him. She wouldn't want to stop him if she wasn't against his recent course of action.

    The point here is that Yuuki didn’t ask from Zero:

    1. To kill Kaname
    2. To drink from Sara

    She only asked him to protect Sara for now adding that she doesn’t worry for him i.e. how he’ll handle Sara. His move to drink from her I doubt if will find Yuuki agreed. And if Zero wants indeed to kill Kaname and Sara’s blood will have similar effects that it had to Takuma for example, then we can say that Zero betrayed Yuuki’s trust on him rather than they are teaming up.

    - Yuuki wants to stop Kaname from killing PBs … does Zero want to stop him from killing the PBs? I think no one can support that Zero wants to protect them or the mankind by wanting to kill Kaname … his motive is his personal vendetta.

    - Yuuki said to Kaname that she doesn’t give up on him … she doesn’t want to abandon her – despite what he did or said - and if he is to leave her he must kill her or to let her kill him as they promised. >
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c081/14.html

    In short she cannot live without him! I didn’t see in your posts anywhere to refer on that Razz
    Does Zero have the same wish? I mean his goal is to reunite Yume? Haha …

    Did she say that she’ll kill him cuz of what he did to Zero? Did she say that she’ll kill him cuz he killed PBs? No …
    So, with the facts that we have thus far I hardly can see that Yuuki’s intentions/motives are identifying with Zero’s i.e. “kinda teaming up” …

    The crucial point is the motive behind the wording…
    By isolating a phrase such as “let me kill you” or “I’ll cut you open” you are falsifying the context. And I wonder why; IF you believe that the context is in your favor? Razz

    I'd rather Sara win than Kaname at this point.

    Having said that … do you know Sara’s motive? She wants to dominate the entire world, humans and vampires whereas Kaname wants to protect the mankind. She also wants to make Zero a pawn on her hands … a killing machine. Therefore I see that your hate for Kaname is bigger than your love for Zero … since Sara’s plans for him aren’t exactly pure Razz

    But regardless of you personal feelings for Kaname you should be able to recognize that he is the last barrier there between Sara and her evil plans…

    By saying that you want Sara to win than Kaname personally is making me happy, rather than pissed if this was your intention Razz, cuz you are a Zeki and proves to me how you read and comprehend the story…
    If you think that Zero’s siding with her is boosting your ship and sinking Yume, or favoring Zero and blackening Kaname … keep going on cheering Sara!!! \0/

    sFun_hailbig ....I couldn't say anything more... suprême!!!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Zeki or Yume?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:08 am