Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Take a guess...about the end

Poll

[ 19 ]
    21% [21%] 
    [ 51 ]
    57% [57%] 
    [ 2 ]
    2% [2%] 
    [ 3 ]
    3% [3%] 
    [ 3 ]
    3% [3%] 
    [ 3 ]
    3% [3%] 
    [ 8 ]
    9% [9%] 

Total Votes: 89
    Administration Team
    Admin

Warning Zone

Post by Administration Team on Fri May 14, 2010 11:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

How do you think that the manga will end? I provide you with some options but you can also provide your own version if have an alternative idea.

Notice: Personal feelings always effect our choices but please remember that this question concerns your prediction for the end and not your own ideal end. (This is posted on another thread). So try to be as objective as possible...Thank you.

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Re: Take a guess...about the end

Post by Divine Rose on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Arnien wrote:
    I was thinking that Kaname will turn Yuuki human in the end
    but now that i saw ch 75 i'm beginning to doubt it ,

Hino wouldn't give out the end like that !!!!!!!!!!!

so since my dramatic finale is gone i'm simply... LOST in crazy land
    no seriously i'm even considering yuuki turning Kaname to save him from his past,his memories and all that pain

sSig_welcome5

I never thought of Kaname turning Yuuki into a human. I just can't see that happen. And I certainly can't see Yuuki turning Kaname. rofl
    C371N4
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by C371N4 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:15 pm

my guess is that kaname will kill all the purebloods except him and yuuki and then they will both fall into a deep sleep and zero becoming the association president and he will guard yuuki and kaname in their sleep also considering he title vampire knight
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Akaruisama on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:02 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    Arnien wrote:
    I was thinking that Kaname will turn Yuuki human in the end
    but now that i saw ch 75 i'm beginning to doubt it ,

Hino wouldn't give out the end like that !!!!!!!!!!!

so since my dramatic finale is gone i'm simply... LOST in crazy land
    no seriously i'm even considering yuuki turning Kaname to save him from his past,his memories and all that pain

sSig_welcome5

I never thought of Kaname turning Yuuki into a human. I just can't see that happen. And I certainly can't see Yuuki turning Kaname. rofl

I also think it won't happen. If Kaname killed all of purebloods, there still would be needed someone reining over the rest of them. I think in Kaname's plans it's Yuuki. Despite of that, he had to sacrifice himself to do that and there would stay no one to protect her. All vampires would be trying to change her again because of her pureblood ability.
    It is possible that he is planning to chage Yuuki into vampire and leave Zero on guard. I hope Hino doesn't planning such ending, it is too sad.

C371N4 wrote:my guess is that kaname will kill all the purebloods except him and yuuki and then they will both fall into a deep sleep and zero becoming the association president and he will guard yuuki and kaname in their sleep also considering he title vampire knight

Such ending is one of those which I'm still considerating. I expect painful and sad end of this story and as we have seen, it's very possible.

zeroisepic
    Human

Warning Zone

My Prediction

Post by zeroisepic on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:11 pm

This is my prediction for the ending...

Kaname tries to kill Zero, so Yuuki kills Kaname, and Zero drinks all of his blood, which contains Shizuka's blood, so he won't become a Level E. Then Zero and Yuuki get together and kill Sara Shirabuki and her minions. And then they become a couple.

I like my ending ^^ Very Happy

If it doesn't happen i think my head will explode!!! explosive

Please Hino-sensei?
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:06 am

Well there is the big possibility that Kaname will go through with his plans of killing all purebloods and turning yuuki human... ( which might not even be his plan still) But as for me, I am hoping for a big epic battle betwee Kaname and Zero >3 It's so long overdue... we need a real battle between these two..that spans several pages and has lots of action and blood >3 What is the battle about, and how does it come about? I don't really care, i just want it ^^ Probably instigated by the two's immense hatred for each other but maybe over Yuuki? But that would be too cliche...Maybe Kaname starts up a big vampires vs vampire hunters war Smile
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Sarcastic, dark
    Warning Zone

Post by Yuuki Kuran on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:53 pm

KuranPrince wrote:If it were a gambling game, I would go all in on Kaname & Yuuki. As a card carrying member of the Kurans, they deserve their happy endings together and happily married with twins. There's also a great possibility for Zero to become Yuuki's childhood friend once more, become the President of the Hunters' Association, and live happily ever after with Maria.

I entirely agree with this. I find this to be the most desirable ending.
    This way everyone ends up with someone and nobody dies. There are so many things just good about it.

This series has been nothing but sorrow for all the characters, so it would be nice to have an ending where they all could be happy. Kaname doesn't have another love interest and if Yuuki picked Zero it would mean his death. Maria is rather sweet and I really think she could make Zero happy if he spent some time with her and "warmed up" to her.

The four of them would be able to work together to maintain peace and coexist and share the same ideals.

Kaname and Yuuki could also have two children and raise them to follow in their footsteps.

I'd want all other purebloods gone.
    Then eventually Level E's would exist no more, obviously, and there wouldn't be the chance of any of them ever popping up again. They'd just have to make sure the noble's are behaving themselves, basically.

It would be wonderful.
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

Post by VampireCythia on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:39 pm

Yuuki Kuran wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:If it were a gambling game, I would go all in on Kaname & Yuuki. As a card carrying member of the Kurans, they deserve their happy endings together and happily married with twins. There's also a great possibility for Zero to become Yuuki's childhood friend once more, become the President of the Hunters' Association, and live happily ever after with Maria.

I entirely agree with this. I find this to be the most desirable ending.
    This way everyone ends up with someone and nobody dies. There are so many things just good about it.

This series has been nothing but sorrow for all the characters, so it would be nice to have an ending where they all could be happy. Kaname doesn't have another love interest and if Yuuki picked Zero it would mean his death. Maria is rather sweet and I really think she could make Zero happy if he spent some time with her and "warmed up" to her.

The four of them would be able to work together to maintain peace and coexist and share the same ideals.

Kaname and Yuuki could also have two children and raise them to follow in their footsteps.

I'd want all other purebloods gone.
    Then eventually Level E's would exist no more, obviously, and there wouldn't be the chance of any of them ever popping up again. They'd just have to make sure the noble's are behaving themselves, basically.

It would be wonderful.

It could be like that with Serien and Kaname too. Zero has not interest in other womans too. I quees that you Yume fans can´t see that happen well? We Zeki don´t see Maria/Zero happen. (In my head i say What?) Both Zero and Kaname have not interest in other womans than Yuuki. I would Think that it would be no good if they end up with other. I would kind of think it would be dissapoiting. I rather prefer them with Yuuki or alone. I understand that it would be better that everyone was happy in the with someone. But i don´t see it happening. It woud be like trying to replace Yuuki. I don´t think that would be a happy end. But that´s just my opion Razz
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by KuranPrince on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:41 am

VampireCythia wrote:It could be like that with Serien and Kaname too. Zero has not interest in other womans too. I quees that you Yume fans can´t see that happen well? We Zeki don´t see Maria/Zero happen. (In my head i say What?) Both Zero and Kaname have not interest in other womans than Yuuki. I would Think that it would be no good if they end up with other. I would kind of think it would be dissapoiting. I rather prefer them with Yuuki or alone. I understand that it would be better that everyone was happy in the with someone. But i don´t see it happening. It woud be like trying to replace Yuuki. I don´t think that would be a happy end. But that´s just my opion Razz

The chances for Seiren & Kaname are less than 2% and it would be very pointless. Zero may have no interest in other women, but things change. There's a chance that he'll accept Kaname's fiancee and move on with his own life. I know it's your opinion, but Yuuki is already taken and the Level-D vampire/vampire hunter didn't realize it just yet. There are some of female characters who care about Zero... and Maria and Yori are among the examples.
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious
    Warning Zone

Post by rosaever on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:57 pm

KuranPrince wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:It could be like that with Serien and Kaname too. Zero has not interest in other womans too. I quees that you Yume fans can´t see that happen well? We Zeki don´t see Maria/Zero happen. (In my head i say What?) Both Zero and Kaname have not interest in other womans than Yuuki. I would Think that it would be no good if they end up with other. I would kind of think it would be dissapoiting. I rather prefer them with Yuuki or alone. I understand that it would be better that everyone was happy in the with someone. But i don´t see it happening. It woud be like trying to replace Yuuki. I don´t think that would be a happy end. But that´s just my opion Razz

The chances for Seiren & Kaname are less than 2% and it would be very pointless. Zero may have no interest in other women, but things change. There's a chance that he'll accept Kaname's fiancee and move on with his own life. I know it's your opinion, but Yuuki is already taken and the Level-D vampire/vampire hunter didn't realize it just yet. There are some of female characters who care about Zero... and Maria and Yori are among the examples.

Agree, that would be very very strange if Pureblood end with his servant( bodyguard) It would be some kind of mésalliance Cool
    Well nobody could force Zero to do anything like he should find someone. But we will see what will happen. It's interesting that all hunters( Kaien,Yagari,Kaito) are alone.
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

Post by lililovelilica on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:26 pm

rosaever wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:

Agree, that would be very very strange if Pureblood end with his servant( bodyguard) It would be some kind of mésalliance Cool
    Well nobody could force Zero to do anything like he should find someone. But we will see what will happen. It's interesting that all hunters( Kaien,Yagari,Kaito) are alone.
    Zero will end with maria(maybe)
    Abd Yuuki will end with Kaname(Obvious) bouncing
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by lililovelilica on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:28 pm

I think that Yuuki and Kaname will End up together ,But Zero still remains an enemy of the two...
    And Zero ends with Maria...that's a possibility... ha-ha-ha
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

Post by emogirl4evr on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:30 pm

lililovelilica wrote:I think that Yuuki and Kaname will End up together ,But Zero still remains an enemy of the two...
    And Zero ends with Maria...that's a possibility... ha-ha-ha
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Razz
    all possable cheers
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by VampireCythia on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:20 pm

rosaever wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:

I think you kind of agree with me. Yume don´t like Kaname with other than Yuuki just like zeki´s don´t like Zero with other Razz It would better for Hino Matsuri to let Yuuki end yp with one of them and let the other be alone. It would just make half of the fans very dissapoitet Razz Razz
    rofl But Kaname can change too right? rofl Just like there would be only 2% for KanameXSeiren there also only 2% for Zero&Maria or Zero&Sayori. He have barly talked to them How can Zero end up with someone he dosen´t speak with? I have theory about why Zero hadn´t been mean to them. It´s because: drums....ICHIRUANDYUUKI!!!(tadaa! cheers ) Maria and Zero both miss Ichiru. Both Zero and Sayori miss Yuuki. Zero is not mean to them because they common in they sorrow about someone.

aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

Post by aya-chan on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:38 pm

VampireCythia wrote:
    rofl But Kaname can change too right? rofl

Actually he can't. Even in his profile is stated that "My arms are made to hold just one girl" and the girl kaname is talking is yuuki.
    While in zero's case is stated that he likes older women with big boobs. Yuuki doesn't fit his criteria.
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by nina on Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:45 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:

Actually he can't. Even in his profile is stated that "My arms are made to hold just one girl" and the girl kaname is talking is yuuki.
    While in zero's case is stated that he likes older women with big boobs. Yuuki doesn't fit his criteria.

Good point aya! You've scored haha

Lol I can't be serious today rofl

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by VampireCythia on Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:56 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl That´s so funny rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl It´s funny that he did fall in love with a girl who was not like that at all rofl rofl rofl rofl Love really hasen´t anything to do with types. When you in love with someone they automatic becomes the most beautiful person in the world in your eyes rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl cheers cheers cheers
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by KuranPrince on Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:11 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:

I love it, Aya-chan... you've truly aced it just like that!!!!
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:43 am

aya-chan wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:

Great point Aya! You nailed it! cheers cheers
    Kikotsukino
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by Kikotsukino on Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:22 am

My vote: Kaname and Yuki together forever (Zero remains her friend and becomes Vampire Hunter's President) -

Really, This is how i believe, then compared to having it turn out to being a ZeKi relationship in the end definitely wont make much sense to me. Considering 1) Hino point out that she have 2 arcs for VK.
    The first arc, she have already made Yuki chose Kaname, but sadly at the same time she have started a love triangle in her story.
    The second arc now, Hino is continuing this love in her story 'still having YuMe being CANON' by the fact Yuki have resolve to believe in Kaname and find him again... (and showing all of us that this is the path she have decided to follow to the end).

I find it more believable to have the second/final arc resolve the conflict (love/triangle) that have started of in the first arc.
    Although Yuki have chose Kaname in the first arc, but 'he wasnt really completely able to move on with his life'.. A part of his heart still hate Yuki as a pureblood. This is how i see it, While Hino is having Yuki continue believing in Kaname (determined to find him again), she is at the same time making Zero realize on HIS END that Yuki can have such faith/belief in him. A message that Hino might want to point out is 1) Zero have to see all this to realize that the pureblood Yuki have always been the same Yuki that he knew ~ he need to resolve all this on his end - so he can see his path clearly and finally being able to move on with his life.. and at the same time, Hino might want Zero to lift that hatred he has for all pureblood (and have this resolve on his end) so he no longer 'feel the hatred for Yuki as a pureblood'. I am not saying this as a restart of building a romantic relationship (restart this love triangle) but in a different message i meant this arc might also be about resolving the unclear conflict/feeling that was started of in the first arc ~ Zero have lost the chance to build up a romantic relationship with Yuki (a message that needs to be pointed out to most 'love triangle situation' - its cruel - but this needs to be done so the third party can see their path clearly/resolve on their end and move on)...

Looking at the story 'from this pov' - it will make more sense to have a YuMe ending than compared to switching to having a ZeKi ending - considering that the whole story so far is creating a beautiful love story that had an organic, believable build-up for more then 10 years (If this is how Hino plan to make her readers feel, than it will make no sense to end all this). The whole 76 chapters to me, was YuMe (considering both Kaname and Yuki loved each other before the first page of Vampire Knight Chapter 1 was turned). Looking at this pov, and how she is having Yuki wait for Kaname - it is very unlikely to suddenly switch to becoming ZeKi (especially when Hino said she have this story all planned out before beginning it) - So On my end, im happy - since im with YuMe all the way!

theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by theangelgirl1992 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:42 am

Kikotsukino wrote:My vote: Kaname and Yuki together forever (Zero remains her friend and becomes Vampire Hunter's President) -

Really, This is how i believe, then compared to having it turn out to being a ZeKi relationship in the end definitely wont make much sense to me. Considering 1) Hino point out that she have 2 arcs for VK.
    The first arc, she have already made Yuki chose Kaname, but sadly at the same time she have started a love triangle in her story.
    The second arc now, Hino is continuing this love in her story 'still having YuMe being CANON' by the fact Yuki have resolve to believe in Kaname and find him again... (and showing all of us that this is the path she have decided to follow to the end).

I find it more believable to have the second/final arc resolve the conflict (love/triangle) that have started of in the first arc.
    Although Yuki have chose Kaname in the first arc, but 'he wasnt really completely able to move on with his life'.. A part of his heart still hate Yuki as a pureblood. This is how i see it, While Hino is having Yuki continue believing in Kaname (determined to find him again), she is at the same time making Zero realize on HIS END that Yuki can have such faith/belief in him. A message that Hino might want to point out is 1) Zero have to see all this to realize that the pureblood Yuki have always been the same Yuki that he knew ~ he need to resolve all this on his end - so he can see his path clearly and finally being able to move on with his life.. and at the same time, Hino might want Zero to lift that hatred he has for all pureblood (and have this resolve on his end) so he no longer 'feel the hatred for Yuki as a pureblood'. I am not saying this as a restart of building a romantic relationship (restart this love triangle) but in a different message i meant this arc might also be about resolving the unclear conflict/feeling that was started of in the first arc ~ Zero have lost the chance to build up a romantic relationship with Yuki (a message that needs to be pointed out to most 'love triangle situation' - its cruel - but this needs to be done so the third party can see their path clearly/resolve on their end and move on)...

Looking at the story 'from this pov' - it will make more sense to have a YuMe ending than compared to switching to having a ZeKi ending - considering that the whole story so far is creating a beautiful love story that had an organic, believable build-up for more then 10 years (If this is how Hino plan to make her readers feel, than it will make no sense to end all this). The whole 76 chapters to me, was YuMe (considering both Kaname and Yuki loved each other before the first page of Vampire Knight Chapter 1 was turned). Looking at this pov, and how she is having Yuki wait for Kaname - it is very unlikely to suddenly switch to becoming ZeKi (especially when Hino said she have this story all planned out before beginning it) - So On my end, im happy - since im with YuMe all the way!

Perfect said cheers cheers cheers cheers . Personally I want Zero to have an open ending, but a promising deliberately good hints that he can definitely move on and fall in love with another lady . Because him officially having a relationship with someone else would be maybe be slightly out of character, but who knows maybe Hino can still make it believable. I am guessing that the certain lady may be Maria Kurenai which I don't mind. They COULD be right for each other. Her innocence could perfectly work with his personality.
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:31 pm

theangelgirl1992 wrote:
    Kikotsukino wrote:My vote: Kaname and Yuki together forever (Zero remains her friend and becomes Vampire Hunter's President) -

Perfect said cheers cheers cheers cheers . Personally I want Zero to have an open ending, but a promising deliberately good hints that he can definitely move on and fall in love with another lady . Because him officially having a relationship with someone else would be maybe be slightly out of character, but who knows maybe Hino can still make it believable. I am guessing that the certain lady may be Maria Kurenai which I don't mind. They COULD be right for each other. Her innocence could perfectly work with his personality.

Yes, perfectly said Kikotsukino! cheers cheers And I agree theangelgirl1992. cheers cheers

I am thinking it will be strongly hinted Zero/Maria, but maybe Hino will do the relationship. Have to see how things develop. And like you, I do believe Maria is perfect for Zero because of her innocence.
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by lililovelilica on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:42 pm

VampireCythia wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl That´s so funny rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl It´s funny that he did fall in love with a girl who was not like that at all rofl rofl rofl rofl Love really hasen´t anything to do with types. When you in love with someone they automatic becomes the most beautiful person in the world in your eyes rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl cheers cheers cheers
    Well,everyone Say that LOVE BLIND US,Love is Blind,so there's nothing we can do about it after all... sSig_DOH
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:31 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:

Well,everyone Say that LOVE BLIND US,Love is Blind,so there's nothing we can do about it after all... sSig_DOH

but it´s good this way, looks aren´t important anymore (well there are people who still care for that) love makes us strong, you aren´t alone anymore youcan trust someone and someone can trust you and can have faith in you! That gives you strenght! Love helps us

and even if zero prefers women with big tits yuuki can still change that if he ans she like that rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by SassyKnight on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:22 pm

OK...Im NOT bashing, this is just my opinion...Kaname might die....Or sacrifice himself for Yuki...Zero might go with either Yori, Maria or Yuki...And yeah xD Haha VERY hard to predict the ending! Hino better come up with one hell of a good ending though! Otherwise I WONT be happy....OK...Goodnight now xD
    PSDOL
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by PSDOL on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:51 am

one word still believing in the children of destiny ^_~ who they are well the ones that will change there fate. thats what i love it vk
    DarkRose
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by DarkRose on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:39 am

Personally I want Yuuki to end up with Kaname, and be friends or not with Zero.
    We'lll just have to see!!! ;) bouncing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:31 am