Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 Bar_left59%Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 Bar_left27%Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
    Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 Bar_left15%Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+38
    kanachanimmortal
    mariangie
    Falc0n
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    ZerosBloodyRose
    juliet
    ItsakindaMagic
    DarkRose
    PSDOL
    SassyKnight
    theangelgirl1992
    Kikotsukino
    emogirl4evr
    lililovelilica
    rosaever
    Yuuki Kuran
    Shoujo-Zo18
    zeroisepic
    C371N4
    Arnien
    zeroyuuki666
    nina
    sweetsolace
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Akaruisama
    Katherine
    PeachBum
    Vanille-chan
    VampireCythia
    Divine Rose
    KuranPrince
    shizza24
    aya-chan
    audraliann
    Trinity
    Kanaze-Chan
    nuitetoile21
    Administration Team
    42 posters

Take a guess...about the end

Poll

Take a guess...about the end

[ 19 ]
      Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 Bar_left21%Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 Bar_right [21%] 
      [ 51 ]
      Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 Bar_left57%Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 Bar_right [57%] 
      [ 2 ]
      Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 Bar_left2%Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 Bar_right [2%] 
      [ 3 ]
      Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 Bar_left3%Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 Bar_right [3%] 
      [ 3 ]
      Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 Bar_left3%Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 Bar_right [3%] 
      [ 3 ]
      [ 8 ]
      Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 Bar_left9%Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 Bar_right [9%] 

Total Votes: 89
      Administration Team
      Administration Team
      Admin

Warning ZoneTake a guess...about the end - Page 4 Drops5black

Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 Empty Take a guess...about the end

Post by Administration Team Fri May 14, 2010 11:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

How do you think that the manga will end? I provide you with some options but you can also provide your own version if have an alternative idea.

Notice: Personal feelings always effect our choices but please remember that this question concerns your prediction for the end and not your own ideal end. (This is posted on another thread). So try to be as objective as possible...Thank you.

Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 Empty Re: Take a guess...about the end

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:03 pm

Zero's Lost Cause~ wrote:@yukikuran90210 let me dream! it was MY hope of the ending...i just want everyone to go back to the way things were... Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 3307848339 sure i know tht Kaname will never be that generous... *sigh*
      ahhh ooooh dont cry my eyes...
      Falc0n
      Falc0n
      Human

Warning ZoneTake a guess...about the end - Page 4 Dropsoa

Post by Falc0n Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:48 pm

juliet wrote:
      though I'm taking Seiren as an option for Zero xD ( huh? are you nuts ?!) jk xD

whenever I look at this pic.. hmm the one who color it made them a perfect match >> I mean in the looks xD

As a yume I can not admit that I certainly like your reasons, hm Zero should have also familly (at least in that way his good vampire hunter genes won't go into waste)...

haha, Seiren is a mystery indeed... a theory that goes around a long time now is that she is one of the humans that Kaname had to change while he was under Asato's custody (if you remember they had brought him humans as consolidation for his parents death and he was taking tablets like nuts in order not to hurt them- what an irony and a tragedy ha?)...I do find though her abilities strange for a human that was changed, she normally could not be Kaname's bodyguard with level d abilities.

Perhaps she is also noble but again we have no clue why she is at Kaname's service (how did he meet her?) Strange....

At least Zero and Seiren do match in color but so Zero and Maria I can say...

you meant you do like them, no ? unless I misunderstood (my english is not perfect) xDD

anyways, I was guessing what logically follows in my opinion, more than going into deep analysis to feelings.

I think I don't need to mention why the old deep unconditional love Yume feelings are. (plus, who knows if Yuki was related to the Kuran Queen )thus, they’re either live together ..or die together.

About Zero …Everyone in the story should have peace one way or another in the end, no ?

If Zeki conflict solved to go back to “what originally was” as Yuki put it, where he was "observing her while she observes Kaname Kuran" It’s good on Yuki’s side but no progress on Zero’s side.

Thus, I hope he get over it (but still keep their friendship) and fill the emptiness with someone else who truly love him as a lover and not keep him around just as a dear childhood friend. He need to realize that and put an end to this drama. I wish my Zero true happiness as a man, as a hunter, as a leader, as father to future little hunters and his blood line. That’s my own humble opinion with all respect to Zeki fans.

And the same applies to Ruka/Akatsuki, I wish for Ruka to consider Kain feelings for her. and get over her drama that blinded her from seeing someone who loves her with all his heart.

I also dislike the idea for Zero to dedicated himself to his new job and stay single like most hunters. Since if purebloods dead, no need for that much worrying and hard work. Unless he’s going to copy Kaien Cross example .. blah blah blah ;<_< that’s so unlike Zero. Would his character change dramatically to that extent ?! I mean like “since you’re all my students you’re all my cute children” or babysitting option ..meh

And yet we still didn’t get to know the reason behind the title “Vampire Knight” , no ? why the knight out of all chess pieces ? will Zero sacrifice himself somehow or do something heroic in the sake of co-existence ? in sake of Yumi happiness ? no idea yet. Lets wait and see

About Serien, hey, I was obviously joking about the matching, xD I mean c’mon, matching a pair just b/c their colors ?? that’s the lamest reason ever for a relationship x_x “ oh I loved her, and she looks as if she were my sister “ <_< and except the looks they share nothing in common..at least till now xD no idea of what kind of surprises that Hino have for us.

But regarding Maria, she’ll die, that’s my guess xD

Yeah, I guessed maybe Seiren was given to Kaname as a human sacrifice, but does that mean he also gave her his blood so not to fall to a level e ? and even if so, would she be strong enough to be kept as a bodyguard for Kaname ?? or is she simply as weak as Hana's guard perhaps ?

and if she’s simply a noble like all the others, why her family name wasn’t mentioned ? why Hino would keep it a secret ??

I also guessed she might be of a hunter blood line, but then again she can’t wield anti-vampiric weapons. or at least it wasn’t mentioned nor seen till now. She’s perfect at martial arts, using her own body as weapon

nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:46 pm

@Falc0n … first of all welcome on board. sSig_hi Hope we seeing you often from now on! Have fun! Very Happy

Secondly I cannot resist expressing my joy hearing from a Zero-fan saying such kind and truthful words for Kaname. You are the second one that I meet, so our Bloodredhead is not the only one in the entire world haha.

Thus I want to underline especially this portion >>

Falc0n wrote: especially Kaname, losing Yuki means death to him.

and to be fair,the poor guy lived a long lonely life until he forgot his name. have worked hard and suffered a lot for the sake of humankind since the very beginning.losing beloved one's in the process( HW. along with a wife maybe ? ) thus he deserves at least to have his beloved one in his arms at last be it in life.. or in death.

I co-sign your words with teary eyes … thank you! cheers

I feel the same way about Zero … I want him to be happy and find peacefulness in the end whichever path and if he’ll choose to walk.
      Regardless each ones preference about ships I couldn’t ever understand how someone can hate these guys and wishing for its death and destruction TT_TT

And I always believed that in the end >>

he'll get over his blind hatred toward purebloods and vampires in general just like Cross did. and maybe Cross (along with other characters ) will help him understand that with their death\sacrifice. but still he'll punish without mercy the ones who'll break the law of co-existence.

and I expect Zero's relationship (or at least his opinion) regarding Kaname will progress to the better. though I expect there will be still that familiar funny friction going between them as in Hino's head xD

Totally agree with you … at least this is how I hope the things will go on ^^

also I can't see Zero end up with Maria. my guess is that Maria will have something tragic happen to her and ask Zero to eat her so she can join her beloved ones(Shizuka and Ichirou)inside him. that would be a sad but sweet scene between them. her death will affect him more especially if she was somehow defending him with her weak fragile body.

Same here … though I cannot base it somewhere solid however I have a hunch that Maria will sacrifice her life for Zero maybe trying to shield him from Sara? This idea crossed my mind from the title of chapter 73 “Sara vs Maria” and Maria’s stance. Although nothing happened back then but this might be a foreshadowing taking in account Maria’s braveness to confront Sara there for Zero’s sake and ofc Sara’s evil plans regarding Zero.

Juliet wrote:
      haha, Seiren is a mystery indeed... a theory that goes around a long time now is that she is one of the humans that Kaname had to change while he was under Asato's custody (if you remember they had brought him humans as consolidation for his parents death and he was taking tablets like nuts in order not to hurt them- what an irony and a tragedy ha?)...I do find though her abilities strange for a human that was changed, she normally could not be Kaname's bodyguard with level d abilities.

Perhaps she is also noble but again we have no clue why she is at Kaname's service (how did he meet her?) Strange....

Falc0n wrote: Yeah, I guessed maybe Seiren was given to Kaname as a human sacrifice, but does that mean he also gave her his blood so not to fall to a level e ? and even if so, would she be strong enough to be kept as a bodyguard for Kaname ?? or is she simply as weak as Hana's guard perhaps ?

and if she’s simply a noble like all the others, why her family name wasn’t mentioned ? why Hino would keep it a secret ??

I also guessed she might be of a hunter blood line, but then again she can’t wield anti-vampiric weapons. or at least it wasn’t mentioned nor seen till now. She’s perfect at martial arts, using her own body as weapon

If that’s the case for Seiren … then yes … Kaname must have given her his blood.

Regarding her abilities … if she is an ex-human turned into vampire from Kaname then this means that Kaname gave her his blood to stabilize her. So considering the boosting and the influence that Kaname’s blood had to Zero (with Yuuki’s ofc but they share the same Kurans’ blood lol) then this could be an explanation about Seiren’s abilities as well no?
      And it is not a secret that Kurans’ blood is the most powerful among the PBs.
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:33 pm

if she is an ex-human turned into vampire from Kaname then this means that Kaname gave her his blood to stabilize her. So considering the boosting and the influence that Kaname’s blood had to Zero (with Yuuki’s ofc but they share the same Kurans’ blood lol) then this could be an explanation about Seiren’s abilities as well no?

So Kaname has bitten hm, Yuuki, Ruka, Seiren let's say...Shizuka, logically the ancestor and so the story goes...didadi...didada....LOL

nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:03 am

juliet wrote:
      if she is an ex-human turned into vampire from Kaname then this means that Kaname gave her his blood to stabilize her. So considering the boosting and the influence that Kaname’s blood had to Zero (with Yuuki’s ofc but they share the same Kurans’ blood lol) then this could be an explanation about Seiren’s abilities as well no?

So Kaname has bitten hm, Yuuki, Ruka, Seiren let's say...Shizuka, logically the ancestor and so the story goes...didadi...didada....LOL

What are you implying Jul; that he is a womanizer??? furious

Spoiler:
      mariangie
      mariangie
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:41 am

Falc0n wrote:

though I'm taking Seiren as an option for Zero xD ( huh? are you nuts ?!) jk xD

whenever I look at this pic.. hmm the one who color it made them a perfect match >> I mean in the looks xD

Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 Seirenandzerobyted1369d

but seriously, Seiren is still a mystery, no ? I mean her vampire level, her family..etc.

Of course this pair is a crack one . Can you imagine their conversations ?

Zero returning home after his day work as Vampire Hunter President .

Zero :" Hello honey ! I'm home ! Today I had a bad day . A dozen of vampires decided it was funny to scare girls asking for their blood during a concert . "

Seiren : " And ... "

Zero : " I don't want to see any more vampires for the rest of the day . "

Seiren :" Sorry , I'm leaving . "

Zero : " Please don't ... I forgot ... "

Seiren :" ... "

Seiren leaves the house .

Zero : " Ouch ! How stupid of me . I was expecting a shoulder massage . Not to sleep with the dog again . "

And I cannot even imagine their bed talk . Maybe it is more romantic having sex with a sex plastic doll than her .

In a more serious and related post .

also I can't see Zero end up with Maria. my guess is that Maria will have something tragic happen to her and ask Zero to eat her so she can join her beloved ones(Shizuka and Ichirou)inside him. that would be a sad but sweet scene between them. her death will affect him more especially if she was somehow defending him with her weak fragile body.

I fear a similar thing to happen . To Maria ending sacrificing herself to help Zero in the end . Specially if Zero is to fall to Level E and she decided her blood is the thing that could stabilize him at last .
      Falc0n
      Falc0n
      Human

Post by Falc0n Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:04 am

@nina:

Thanks for the warm welcom ^^ nice to meet you

mah, no need to thank me for stating what Hino took like 4 chapters to elaborate

I dislike the guy, he's too much for my taste... but regardless, truth have to be said.

I'm the second ?? how lonely *sniffs*

hmm... Seiren a level D vampire *tastes the words* it's not surprising though. why Hino would keep her info unknown just for that ?! she could have wrote it. I mean even if what we guesses turns out to be true, it isn't that big of a surprise.

ask me about Hino's surprises.. you should have seen the look on my face back then knowing that Yuki is a vampire and a pureblood at it... oh and born as Kaname's sister. I mean who could have ever imagined that x_x

and right now I'm so worried about "Kaname's great sin" and Zero being the result of it.. perhaps I should read your theories about it in that specific thread

Glad to know people share the same thoughs on Maria.

@juliet: add to the list that Kaname also bit uncle Rido and sucked him dry. and as a child he must have fed of Haruka and Juri. plus, the sacrifices given to him.. no one stated that all of them are females *shrugs*

@mariangie: LOLs, yup, not even a simple conversation would work between those two. no way they would get along. and they share nothing in common.
      haha, true, and Zero's in no need for a doll, he got one from Kaname before. I wonder if Zero hand it to Cross, he seems the one into that stuff xD

hmm how about Zero x Sayori ? I don't know much about her. but they both like Yuki and dislike Kaname. at least they share that much. I'll write my guess on "who is sayori really?" thread

juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:50 pm

@juliet: add to the list that Kaname also bit uncle Rido and sucked him dry. and as a child he must have fed of Haruka and Juri. plus, the sacrifices given to him.. rofl rofl *shrugs*

i laughed very hard with your comment...good sense of humor...

so Nina is right....

Spoiler:

Zero returning home after his day work as Vampire Hunter President .

Zero :" Hello honey ! I'm home ! Today I had a bad day . A dozen of vampires decided it was funny to scare girls asking for their blood during a concert . "

Seiren : " And ... "

Zero : " I don't want to see any more vampires for the rest of the day . "

Seiren :" Sorry , I'm leaving . "

Zero : " Please don't ... I forgot ... "

Seiren :" ... "

Seiren leaves the house .

Zero : " Ouch ! How stupid of me . I was expecting a shoulder massage . Not to sleep with the dog again . "

And I cannot even imagine their bed talk . Maybe it is more romantic having sex with a sex plastic doll than her .

they would not have babies but killing machines = mom's martial arts + dad's psychosis with the guns= explosive explosive explosive

haha if that house survived and they did not break it on their own explosive
      Falc0n
      Falc0n
      Human

Post by Falc0n Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:14 am

@juliet : I’d prefer Zero’s fangs over those of a pureblood *shivers*

Speaking of which, so whom does these nice set of teeth belongs to ? v

Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 Vampireknightch3620

was this how Kaname looked like when he woke up from slumber ?
      or is it the beast within him (his true form) ?

about Zero x Serien

Haha, it would be actually great if those two manage to make kids…v

*Zero is making out with her *

Seiren : are you done yet ? cuz I need to go soon..

Zero: hmm ? *adds more passion to it* how cold

Seiren : ..it’s a mission from Kaname sama

Zero : hmph, you too leaving me for that sick b@st@rd !

Seiren : don’t you dare insult my master ! *attacks*

Zero : ouch! what’s gotten into you ?!

Seiren : take it back !

Zero : but don’t you think that’s a nice position ? *grins*

Seiren : *alarmed and gets up* it’s almost time, I’ll be going *disappears*

Zero : *sigh* so.. who was the owner of this brilliant idea again ?

Me : *runs for my life*

I got a question, when Zero get to know Kaname’s past as ancestor, do you think it
      would change his view about him to the better
      or the worst ?

I personally don’t remember about the hunter’s feelings regarding HW if
      they actually do appreciate her sacrifice or just being indifferent about it. So what do you think ?
      aya-chan
      aya-chan
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:31 pm

Falc0n wrote:

I got a question, when Zero get to know Kaname’s past as ancestor, do you think it
      or the worst ?

I was thinking at that too; how zero would react if he would know that kaname was the pureblood who gave wisdom to first hunters, and fought on their side.

I personally don’t remember about the hunter’s feelings regarding HW if
      they actually do appreciate her sacrifice or just being indifferent about it. So what do you think ?

From what I could understand from zero convo with aidou, zero seems to respect HW for the sacrifice she made.

juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:38 pm

@juliet : I’d prefer Zero’s fangs over those of a pureblood *shivers*

Speaking of which, so whom does these nice set of teeth belongs to ? or is it the beast within him (his true form)

haha, Zero is quite a beast too...( do you remember his shadow at the wall when getting up from the cell after devouring Ichirou?) haha, so i terms of who is the greatest beast of all...well I also think its Kaname, despite Zero's side got powerful too.

But in matters of biting, well Hino has inspired me..

She had said that all vampires bites are similar to carnivores, but for Kaname she kept a space saying that it should resemble a kiss... Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 3814611447 so...its the powers beast with the most romantic touch...

don't know about Zero, but good luck!

or the worst ?

on the serious mode, I really do not know, Zero has many things to reflect upon, his stance towards purebloods, Yuuki, Kaname ect. I think that towards the end, his opinion might change and Kaname's past might be a reason about it. I think that he should feel awkward about the whole situation, at least...
      Falc0n
      Falc0n
      Human

Post by Falc0n Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:09 am

juliet wrote:

haha, Zero is quite a beast too...( do you
      remember his shadow at the wall when getting up from the cell after
      devouring Ichirou?) haha, so i terms of who is the greatest beast of
      all...well I also think its Kaname, despite Zero's side got powerful
      too.

But in matters of biting, well Hino has inspired me..

She
      had said that all vampires bites are similar to carnivores, but for
      Kaname she kept a space saying that it should resemble a kiss... Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 3814611447 so...its the powers beast with the most romantic touch...

don't know about Zero, but good luck!

oh.. you mean this cute fluffy little thing with razor sharp teeth, no ? .___.

Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 Vk4031

hmm.. *ponders the pic* hmm.. on second thought, who said I ever wanted to get myself bitten ?! *shivers*

yeah yeah, I know biting tends to be pleasurable, hot, breathtaking, they connect through it.. body and soul.. plus the dull pain is nice part of it. And in case of a pureblood the fun is doubled. but no, thank you. I'd prefer being the dirty voyeur instead ;<<

aya-chan wrote:

I was thinking at that too; how zero would react if he would know that kaname was the pureblood who gave wisdom to first hunters, and fought on their side.

From what I could understand from zero convo with aidou, zero seems to respect HW for the sacrifice she made.

juliet wrote:

on the serious mode, I really do not know, Zero has many things to
      reflect upon, his stance towards purebloods, Yuuki, Kaname ect. I think
      that towards the end, his opinion might change and Kaname's past might
      be a reason about it. I think that he should feel awkward about the
      whole situation, at least...

hmm.. then I'll be optimistic about their future relationship. if Zero at least shows some sense of respect, his relationship with Kaname might get better. and then I can guarantee that they'll fight the big boss (whoever that was) side by side instead of wasting efforts of meaningless fight between the two.
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:06 am

hmm.. *ponders the pic* hmm.. on second thought, who said I ever wanted to get myself bitten ?! *shivers*

yeah yeah, I know biting tends to be pleasurable, hot, breathtaking, they connect through it.. body and soul.. plus the dull pain is nice part of it. And in case of a pureblood the fun is doubled. but no, thank you. I'd prefer being the dirty voyeur instead ;<<

okay, lol, i see that you turned on the safe mode...

hmm.. then I'll be optimistic about their future relationship. if Zero at least shows some sense of respect, his relationship with Kaname might get better. and then I can guarantee that they'll fight the big boss (whoever that was) side by side instead of wasting efforts of meaningless fight between the two.

yes, i hope that too...a bit of rivalry is good and builds up all the tension, but when it is getting prolonged, my opinion is that it gets tiring and a bit unjustified if its prolonged too much...

Somewhere there has to be a resolution or its totally meaningless... as I see it there are greater problems that they should really worry about.
      kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:21 pm

even if kaname dies(so hope not) Crying or Very sad and zero and yuuki by default become together(hino will seriously adore you up with that if that happens without good reason Razz )then still their relationship will not be good as zero is not immortal while yuuki is,she is a pureblood.hino needs to make a very good twist to make zeki believable and lovable than yume which by far i don't see happening. Evil or Very Mad
      Kikotsukino
      Kikotsukino
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by Kikotsukino Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:27 pm

Personally IMO I dont see Zeki can have a chance "either way".. Whether Zeki win by default or not.. Hino DEFINITELY needs to do alot of explaining to justify BOTH sides. I cant see Yuuki as someone who will "swing herself" to Zero's arms or blah blah if Kaname dies...

To do this, the author will need to do up ALOT of chapters (to completely throw away Yume's theme <-- which will be a complete troll and a slap to Yume fans)... And the author needs to do it in a way that it WONT destroy Yuuki as a character blah blah.. Hino said she wants to write up a touching love story on her end... Than she MOST likely NEEDS to explain HOW Zeki's Love can overpower Yume?? ... considering throughout the whole 81 chapters soo far - which took up 3/4 to the entire plot - Hino have been buiding on Yume's love being "unconditional and true" to be defeated by something i see Zeki as "Ambiguous Love"... It needs to be touching or to me it wont be consider an effective touching love story... Not that i will like it if its a Zeki endgame <-- but i personally dont see a Zeki endgame happening..

How i see it:
      The author have been developing Yuuki's love for Kaname (since he left her) to being "firm" and "Strong" despite what Kaname is doing, she still plans to find him and stop him (to me equals saving him).. IF Kaname dies, I do believe she will want to follow him.. Since i believe they are the "One's that cant live without the other"... IF she lives on then:

How would she be able to accept Zero and love him "the same way she loves Kaname" (considering all this time we see HOW MUCH she can love him/despite what he's doing)??? Especially since the man that she loves most have just die??

Whether Yuuki were to be turn back to being a human or not... I would personally think that Hino is wasting her ENTIRE effort for building on Yuuki's character/making her more FIRM/STRONG and to seem like a "heroine" fighting for justice... Since Yuuki reverting to being a human is like "her character development-built up to now" is totally wasted... Why would the author build on a character/all this effort to make a character stronger in terms of "personality" to throw it all away in the end??

So to me, i see Yuuki being the "heroine" to save Kaname (from his path of destruction) <-- because she "loves him" <-- a heroine that will fight her way to "protect the one that she loves" <--- since from all this time, Kaname have been secretly protecting Yuuki (when she was a human)... I think it's about time for her to "save him in the end" <-- than Yuuki can FINALLY see herself as his equal ...

So to me I have faith in Yume... And as a Yume fan - I am proud. So IF you're a Yume <-- try to have faith in this ship.. Maybe try looking at the overall effort from the author.. im sure it will ALL work out in the end.. Razz
      kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:13 am

Kikotsukino wrote:Personally IMO I dont see Zeki can have a chance "either way".. Whether Zeki win by default or not.. Hino DEFINITELY needs to do alot of explaining to justify BOTH sides. I cant see Yuuki as someone who will "swing herself" to Zero's arms or blah blah if Kaname dies...

To do this, the author will need to do up ALOT of chapters (to completely throw away Yume's theme <-- which will be a complete troll and a slap to Yume fans)... And the author needs to do it in a way that it WONT destroy Yuuki as a character blah blah.. Hino said she wants to write up a touching love story on her end... Than she MOST likely NEEDS to explain HOW Zeki's Love can overpower Yume?? ... considering throughout the whole 81 chapters soo far - which took up 3/4 to the entire plot - Hino have been buiding on Yume's love being "unconditional and true" to be defeated by something i see Zeki as "Ambiguous Love"... It needs to be touching or to me it wont be consider an effective touching love story... Not that i will like it if its a Zeki endgame <-- but i personally dont see a Zeki endgame happening..

How i see it:
      The author have been developing Yuuki's love for Kaname (since he left her) to being "firm" and "Strong" despite what Kaname is doing, she still plans to find him and stop him (to me equals saving him).. IF Kaname dies, I do believe she will want to follow him.. Since i believe they are the "One's that cant live without the other"... IF she lives on then:

How would she be able to accept Zero and love him "the same way she loves Kaname" (considering all this time we see HOW MUCH she can love him/despite what he's doing)??? Especially since the man that she loves most have just die??

Whether Yuuki were to be turn back to being a human or not... I would personally think that Hino is wasting her ENTIRE effort for building on Yuuki's character/making her more FIRM/STRONG and to seem like a "heroine" fighting for justice... Since Yuuki reverting to being a human is like "her character development-built up to now" is totally wasted... Why would the author build on a character/all this effort to make a character stronger in terms of "personality" to throw it all away in the end??

So to me, i see Yuuki being the "heroine" to save Kaname (from his path of destruction) <-- because she "loves him" <-- a heroine that will fight her way to "protect the one that she loves" <--- since from all this time, Kaname have been secretly protecting Yuuki (when she was a human)... I think it's about time for her to "save him in the end" <-- than Yuuki can FINALLY see herself as his equal ...

So to me I have faith in Yume... And as a Yume fan - I am proud. So IF you're a Yume <-- try to have faith in this ship.. Maybe try looking at the overall effort from the author.. im sure it will ALL work out in the end.. Razz

such a wonderful comment..... cheers
      SassyKnight
      SassyKnight
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneTake a guess...about the end - Page 4 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:30 am

First things first, she never stated in the last few chapters that she still wanted to be with Kaname. She wants to stop him, not go with him. If she was to live with Kaname, she'd feel guilty because of living with a man who had destroyed Zero's life. She doesn't trust him. Kaname won't tell her anything; he continues to hide her and keep her from knowing the truth behind his actions. From the way the story is going now, I only see ZeKi, or Kaname dying... Razz

Kaname obviously doesn't want Yuki back. "I made my decision ONLY ONCE to stay with you. However I am going to fulfil my original plans." Doesn't those lines say enough that he doesn't want her anymore? Well obviously he loves her, but not enough to truly stay by her side forever. You saw how miserable she was in the Kuran Mansion....How can you live with a man you don't know anything about? If you don't trust them and understand them? No relationship can possibly be developed without that.
      Kikotsukino
      Kikotsukino
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by Kikotsukino Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:51 pm

SassyKnight wrote:First things first, she never stated in the last few chapters that she still wanted to be with Kaname. She wants to stop him, not go with him.

Kaname obviously doesn't want Yuki back. "I made my decision ONLY ONCE to stay with you. However I am going to fulfil my original plans." Doesn't those lines say enough that he doesn't want her anymore?

First: I think Chapter 82 speaks really clear on what Yuuki wanted on her end... Chapter 82 just further confirms how much Yuuki wants "Kaname back".. considering what she have said to Ruka to give Kaname back to her... (according to the summaries i read)...

Second: I'm pretty sure we could "at least" TRY to understand the whole reason why Kaname is pushing Yuuki away, cant we? scratch But in the end, its not about what Kaname wants, it's about what Yuuki wants on her end --> from what im seeing is she wants "Kaname back" in chapter 82...

SassyKnight wrote:"I made my decision ONLY ONCE to stay with you. However I am going to fulfil my original plans."
      3) Mind telling me or give me the scans on where this quote was used?? I dont remember reading this on my end... o_O

SassyKnight wrote:How can you live with a man you don't know anything about? If you don't trust them and understand them? No relationship can possibly be developed without that.

That is WHY this is the Key factor for Yume to becoming the final end-couple in the end... Zeki's have been saying that Yume was static all this time, and there is no room to build in Yume blah blah... but in fact there IS room in Yume to be worked on. That is the "trust in Yume". Although Yuuki said she doesnt trust Kaname, but it doesnt change anything because Yuuki believes in him. And it also doesnt change anything because the AUTHOR herself is showing her readers that Yuuki is TRYING to get answers on her end (at the same time - believing in him)...

Yuuki doing this is a BIG step for her, this is what's love is about - you pursue the one you love and TRY to understand EVERYTHING about that person. When you do, and you still love that person, than its love... Love isnt really all just about "understanding each other"... It's also about "Acceptance and forgiveness". Whether either of those two "Kaname OR Yuuki" <-- To me, i can see them accept each other (for what they do and forgive each other in the end) because this is a pairing to me that cant live without the other (from what the author is showing me that is) >> this is further confirmed when Yuuki is showing me her strong feelings for Kaname and her determination to get Kaname back...

Zeki's to ME is a "Fail" because Yuuki didnt even try to pursue Zero OR Zero didnt even put in that effort to accept Yuuki as a Pureblood (that's just how i see it)...

Well in chapter 82 her words with Ruka speaks very clear for itself "She wants Kaname back" (from the summary that i read). Lets just see what happens in chapter 82..

Yuuki wants to stop Kaname to me is because she wants to "Save him". I doubt that she can actually go through such extent to kill him (at the end).. Whether what Kaname do, dont forget that Yuuki also said that "She loves Kaname whether he is tainted or not"... She even go as far as saying "She doesnt mind being tainted with him".. I see a very touching Yume scene at the end of all this... So as a Yume fan - i am please with how Yuuki is being firm with her love on Kaname. I know how Kaname feels about all this... There is no reason why we (YUME) need to doubt his love for Yuuki... Well, i guess ONLY TRUE Kaname /YUME fans understand WHY Kaname is pushing Yuuki away and continue believing in Yume (like we do)...

Sometimes, we need to take things into consideration as in WHY would the author show us Yuuki is being firm with her love/feelings for Kaname, despite one minute she said she will stop him, the next she tells "Ruka" to give Kaname back to her:P Her love for Kaname is strong, and i dont personally see her changing, so YUME is what i believe in to the end!

SassyKnight wrote: From the way the story is going now, I only see ZeKi, or Kaname dying... Razz

Well we're see soon enough on who's the winning ship. Yume for me!! considering i dont see how Zeki can ever work out (on my end) Razz All points mentioned previous post to this Razz

Last edited by Kikotsukino on Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
      SassyKnight
      SassyKnight
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneTake a guess...about the end - Page 4 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:29 pm

Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 9039e
      He made his decision ONLY ONCE to stay with Yuki...So he's basically left her to fulfill the goals of a dead woman Razz
      kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:43 pm

SassyKnight wrote:Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 9039e
      He made his decision ONLY ONCE to stay with Yuki...So he's basically left her to fulfill the goals of a dead woman Razz

i don't think you are hino so please don't claim that kaname don't love yuuki.he does i think and it is proved from facts.who knows what actually his goals are??

kaname loves yuuki,that is so the point of manga,yuuki loves kaname with a small place in her heart for zero but she is a tender princess,she cares for everyone like a normal heroine.whatever kaname is doing is i bet is for yuuki's sake.she loves him,he loves her,end of story.

Last edited by lucykaede on Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
      Kikotsukino
      Kikotsukino
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by Kikotsukino Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:47 pm

AHA! Actually i have a different interpretation on what Kaname said here since "We tend to ALL have different interpretations to this manga".. We cant really say that Kaname's original plan was ALL for HW... considering this needs answering from the author herself.. Although Kaname clearly said it was "HER" wish... I took that as his attempt that he wants to push Yuuki as far away from him as possible (i.e protecting her)... We mention this before, i dont see the need to point this out again. On my end I DONT believe this whole thing about Kaname not loving Yuuki anymore, because to me - he still loves Yuuki more than ever.. My belief for his actions is I am taking the whole reason WHY he is pushing Yuuki away is for a very plausible reason on his end "which makes up for it" at the end... It's stated EVERYWHERE in the manga that Yuuki means the "WORLD" to him. Well either way, I believe what Kaname is doing is for a great purpose and at the end One way or another --> it doesnt matter what he's doing - because to me, i believe that it will all leads to creating that world for Yuuki (his beloved girl) at the end.. How i see the "endgame" I have pretty much said all this on my previous post x 2 to this.

on THIS scene - which happens to be much more recent (compared to the one you gave me) shows me "HIS actions" showing his concern for Yuuki IS MORE than just words itself! Razz
      Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 1
      kialovejapan
      kialovejapan
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:34 pm

I ' m a Zeky's fan but in the choiche I subscrit that kaname and yuki will stay toghether and zero will become the president of the hunter's association... The story has to go in this way until hino matsuri doesn't change the yuuki's feelings for kaname-onisama... But my option is that zero will become the president of hunter's association and then he will want to kill every pureblood vampires except only for yuki.... After all I am a zeky fun XD
      KuranPrince
      KuranPrince
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:19 am

Kikotsukino wrote:

AHA! Actually i have a different interpretation on what Kaname said here since "We tend to ALL have different interpretations to this manga".. We cant really say that Kaname's original plan was ALL for HW... considering this needs answering from the author herself.. Although Kaname clearly said it was "HER" wish... I took that as his attempt that he wants to push Yuuki as far away from him as possible (i.e protecting her)... We mention this before, i dont see the need to point this out again. On my end I DONT believe this whole thing about Kaname not loving Yuuki anymore, because to me - he still loves Yuuki more than ever.. My belief for his actions is I am taking the whole reason WHY he is pushing Yuuki away is for a very plausible reason on his end "which makes up for it" at the end... It's stated EVERYWHERE in the manga that Yuuki means the "WORLD" to him. Well either way, I believe what Kaname is doing is for a great purpose and at the end One way or another --> it doesnt matter what he's doing - because to me, i believe that it will all leads to creating that world for Yuuki (his beloved girl) at the end.. How i see the "endgame" I have pretty much said all this on my previous post x 2 to this.

on THIS scene - which happens to be much more recent (compared to the one you gave me) shows me "HIS actions" showing his concern for Yuuki IS MORE than just words itself! Razz
      Take a guess...about the end - Page 4 1

The photo you've posted shows undeniable proof that Kaname loves Yuuki... and Yuuki loves Kaname in return. Call me a die-hard Yume fan, but Hino-san is showing great improvement on Yuuki's character. She even tells Ruka to bring him back to her. Let's all hope that Ruka is OK and for the Kuran couple reunite once more. Two thumbs up for your comment, Kiko!

sFun_hailtheking
      Bloodredhead
      Bloodredhead
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:55 am

SassyKnight wrote:Kaname won't tell her anything; he continues to hide her and keep her from knowing the truth behind his actions.

You say Kaname won't tell her anything, yet he already has told her several things. Here are a few example's.

1) When Yume arrive at the Kuran manison, Kaname reveals his hands are tainted, confesses to killing shizuka and also for taking advantage of her closness to zero in protecting her.
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-2177-20/vampire-knight/chapter-49.html
      http://www.mangareader.net/104-2177-21/vampire-knight/chapter-49.html

2) Kaname reveals who he truely is, the kuran ancestor and shows Yuuki alot of his meories. Chapters 61 to 64.

Kaname is revealing more and more to Yuuki, its a progression really for the pairing, showing how she is growing to understand him more and more with each new thing she learns.

Everyone seems to make a huge thing over why kaname didnt tell her all of this at the start but can you imagine that? O.o You just found out your a vampire, a pureblood at that, your old memories return, your trying to get used to being what you truely are, learning to use your fangs, learning about your past, about vampires. Thats enough in itself really for anyone person to take. If you added everything else on top of that it would be information overload. Also you dont know everything about your partner from the word go. In relationships you learn more and more about each other, its an ongoing process. On which Yume is going through.

Funny, that dead woman made a huge sacrifice, one which Kaname was originally going to do, but she took his place. She made a sacrifice to give humans a way to defend themselves. Very admirable thing she did really as no-one asked her to do it or for kaname to help or invent the idea of the furnace.

For him to want to finish what he started long ago and continue with co-existence i think is good. His methods yes are extreme, but his intentions seem very much stemmed at bringing about co-existence to a point that it will be more safe for people. Yuuki also is a firm believer in co-existence so i see their goals as being the same, even if the path to reach it is different i think Yume will join towards the end. ^^ Though thats my opinion obviously.

@Kiko: God i love that page. So proves that Kaname's heart is still with Yuuki.
      msa-x
      msa-x
      Level-E
      Level-E

Humor : Zeki final!

Post by msa-x Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:01 pm

In my point of view U___U I think that Kaname will die at the end (please yume's don't kill me xD) why do I think that terrible thing? Because of this:
      If Kaname die he would become a hero for yuki, because he sacrifice himself for protecting her of evil purebloods. He finally end his plan of killing all purebloods as his first love wished. at the end, he would become a legend like a hero. The only thing that I'm confussed is he going to get death: by zero, by yuki, by himself...like suicide xD
      He wants to be "apparently" bad for yuki because his propose is to die as all the pureblood that he want to kill.
      If Kaname die, Zero would be free of his revenge and he would be able to begin a new life (maybe without yuki)
      And finally Yuki would finally forget him and admire him like a hero...like a vampire knight ^^
      Hino has to choose a final that have to satisfice all fans, yume's and zeki's, because if she tilt the balance to kaname and get a perfect final with yuki, Zero would be a miserable vampire that was hit in all the trame and get a bad final. IT'S TOO DRAMATIC!
      Did someone read Fruits basket? in that manga the author found a very happy final even all the manga is a very dramatric story xD
      But...in the case that yuki go with kaname...i think hino would find a person who recognize Zero and love him after all ♥
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:08 pm

in my point of view U___U I think that Kaname will die at the end (please yume's don't kill me xD) why do I think that terrible thing? Because of this:
      If Kaname die he would become a hero for yuki, because he sacrifice himself for protecting her of evil purebloods. He finally end his plan of killing all purebloods as his first love wished. at the end, he would become a legend like a hero. The only thing that I'm confussed is he going to get death: by zero, by yuki, by himself...like suicide xD
      He wants to be "apparently" bad for yuki because his propose is to die as all the pureblood that he want to kill.
      If Kaname die, Zero would be free of his revenge and he would be able to begin a new life (maybe without yuki)
      And finally Yuki would finally forget him and admire him like a hero...like a vampire knight ^^

but wouldn't this version make Yuuki totally incompetent as a hero? what's the deal here, the current challenge for her? to stop Kaname, to solve the enigma, to prove higher than expectations? wasn't that a hint given by Aido-dono when he talked to her? "how are you going to stop Kaname?"

so what's the meaning of even Yuuki here if she remains still and does nothing at all?

I am not talking about couples here and if she decides to remain alone, go with kaname or go with Zero, I am talking about her "script utility" and her own progress where her maturity/development as a character relies on...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:50 pm