Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Chapter 69 previews

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Re: Chapter 69 previews

Post by juliet on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

and this is one of the previews for chapter 69...

I see it's posted in MF...

I recall Rido calling Yuuki, Kaname's precious bird, or am I mistaken? I think he did when he was monking him. So do you think anything symbolic happens in this picture? or is Hino playing with us? LOL...

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

BloodSunset
    Human

Post by BloodSunset on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:32 am

I agree whole heartedly Yuuki Smile

missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Any kind. :D
    Warning Zone

Post by missdaredevil07 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:45 am

Wiw! Yuki and Zero on chapter 69 for meee! Smile)) Awww I've waited forever for their moment to come....(i_i)

Anyway, what if the bluebirds mean there'll be twin offsprings? Very Happy But.....biologically speaking...only families with histories of twins are capable of bearing twins themselves. Zero has his twin, Ichiru. :3 I don't know.....I may be kind of bias because I'm all for Zeki (WOOOHOOO!!!) But...if the bluebird eggs do portray children....then I don't think Kaname and Yuki are neither capable of having twins (rationally speaking...unless if with somekind of genetic mutation (@o@))...or maybe the eggs probably meant nothing at all....just used to trick our imagination....or maybe Hino-sensei just drew it there for no particular reason because it fits so well along with the bluebird. HAHAHA! (~O~)

Moreover, it's really confusing because Yuki, is literally growing butterfly wings out of her back (gasps :O Shocking!)......but then she was mentioned as Kaname's bluebird (what the hell!? Which is it!? Really..). So....literally speaking, Yuki morphs into something like a human butterfly, while metaphorically speaking, she's Kaname's bluebird for she's the one bringing him joy the most? At least that's my own interpretation. :3 :sFun_Nahnahnab

mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

Post by mariangie on Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:25 am

missdaredevil07 wrote:Wiw! Yuki and Zero on chapter 69 for meee! Smile)) Awww I've waited forever for their moment to come....(i_i)

Anyway, what if the bluebirds mean there'll be twin offsprings? Very Happy But.....biologically speaking...only families with histories of twins are capable of bearing twins themselves. Zero has his twin, Ichiru. :3 I don't know.....I may be kind of bias because I'm all for Zeki (WOOOHOOO!!!) But...if the bluebird eggs do portray children....then I don't think Kaname and Yuki are neither capable of having twins (rationally speaking...unless if with somekind of genetic mutation (@o@))...or maybe the eggs probably meant nothing at all....just used to trick our imagination....or maybe Hino-sensei just drew it there for no particular reason because it fits so well along with the bluebird. HAHAHA! (~O~)

Moreover, it's really confusing because Yuki, is literally growing butterfly wings out of her back (gasps :O Shocking!)......but then she was mentioned as Kaname's bluebird (what the hell!? Which is it!? Really..). So....literally speaking, Yuki morphs into something like a human butterfly, while metaphorically speaking, she's Kaname's bluebird for she's the one bringing him joy the most? At least that's my own interpretation. :3 :sFun_Nahnahnab

I don't know how much biology you know . But there are 2 kinds of twins : identical and fraternal .

Identical twins are made by an ovum fertilized by two spermatozids . This ovum then divides in two identical babies . This happens by change ( at random ) . So the probability of any couple having identical twins is exactly the same .

Fraternal twins are made when a female developed two ovum at the same time . Both ovum are fertilized by two spermatoziods . These babies could be the same sex or different sex . The reasons for fraternal twins are a little more complex than identical ones . Fraternal twins could be born by chance . The probability here is similar to the general population . Or could have inherited factors . The usual inherited factor is the probability of a woman to release 2 or more eggs at the same time . In this case , usually the female of the same family had a higher probability of twins than other woman . Also in fertilization - in - vitro the probability of twins is higher . Because they usually fertilize 2 or more eggs to be sure at least one is viable .

So even in a family without previous history of twins could have twins by chance .

Usually a nest with eggs is a methaphor of a pregnant mom with baby / babies . The quantity of eggs is similar to the quantity of babies expected . Believing the nest with eggs represent a twin pregnancy is not so farfetch .

Yuuki being compared with a bird ( a bluebird in this case ) can't be dismiss so easily . Because there are previous drawings of Hino - sensei with birds , cages and Yuuki involved . For example : there is the cover of volume 6 . There is Yuuki with a blue dress , a key in her necklace , with bloody bandages and roses inside a cage . I could say Yuuki is a blue bird trapped in a cage . But carrying the way to escape her prision with her .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:26 pm

Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:26 pm