Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» The Final Countdown
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am by lililovelilica

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Did Kaname Realy "Dump" Yuuki?(Chapter 67)

KanameLover1
    Human

Humor : It takes skill to trip over a FLAT SURFACE!
    Warning Zone

Did Kaname Realy "Dump" Yuuki?(Chapter 67)

Post by KanameLover1 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:59 am

at the end of chapter 67,he told Yuuki"I'm done hesitating,i made my chose only once to stay with you.However,I'm going to fulfill my original plans.I'm sorry Yuuki."PLEASE SOME ONE TELL ME WHATS GOING ON! 🇳🇴 :sFun_seehearsp
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

Re: Did Kaname Realy "Dump" Yuuki?(Chapter 67)

Post by aya-chan on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:29 pm

To fulfill his original plans, kaname had to leave yuuki, but that isn't a permanent leave, it is just temporarely.

Probably in the past, kaname had to chose between yuuki and his plans and he couldn't do anything in fulfill his plans. But now, I think he chose both: he will accomplish his plans and live with yuuki. he fight to create a better world for her and humans.

PeachBum
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by PeachBum on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:18 pm

aya-chan wrote:To fulfill his original plans, kaname had to leave yuuki, but that isn't a permanent leave, it is just temporarely.

Probably in the past, kaname had to chose between yuuki and his plans and he couldn't do anything in fulfill his plans. But now, I think he chose both: he will accomplish his plans and live with yuuki. he fight to create a better world for her and humans.

I hope Kaname comes back to Yuuki but it is not entirely certain if he will. We assume he will but we don't know what Hino has in mind for the story. Unless I misunderstood something...
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Akaruisama on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:17 am

Kaname's behavoiur makes me worried. Do you remember what he said abot her choise, that she have done enough for him? It seemed like he decided to not force her to be with him any longer.
    I hope it means that Kaname's decided to leave Yuuki free and let her spread her wings. He takes care her of her from distance, but he is not on her side on purpose on realising his own plan.
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by Kara on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:47 am

Akaruisama wrote:I hope it means that Kaname's decided to leave Yuuki free and let her spread her wings.
    Literally as well as metaphorically, it would seem cheers (...since when he disappeared, she DID actually spread her butterfly wings...haha sorry I had to point that out, I'm a dork I know Razz )

Anyway (to get back on topic), I've never really thought of it that way before scratch When he first left, my impression was that of course he wasn't really leaving her, but that he just had to take care of some things in the vampire world that he felt he needed to accomplish and that he couldn't be by her side during that time (like how someone's partner might go on an extended business trip overseas? Although it's unlikely that he would be a fugitive in that scenario, so that makes Kaname's case a little different Very Happy )

We of course know that Kaname has to come back for her at some point, or that she'll follow him. They are two of the three main protagonists, and the story can't conclude with them like this...? They will of course meet up later at some point, so hopefully his disappearance will be clarified for us then Smile

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:27 pm

well i am a yume fan so i am hopeing kaname will come back to yuki but there is a possibilty that he won't i also heard that kaname may die in the end if matsuri hino does that i will her i wont kaname and yuki to i hopw the manga will end with that but i am on chapter 75 and it sound as if he wants yuki to hate him sSc_jawdrop3 what is kanames plan? and saras? i think she wants to become sFun_hailtheking of pure bloods so she is trying to get all the pure bloods powers! and kaname is stoping her by killing them 1st but all in all i want i to be a yume ending
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by zeroyuuki666 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:11 pm

wub who no's zero might be her vampire knight ohhhhhhhhh yeah maybe i can only hope
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by KuranPrince on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:22 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote:well i am a yume fan so i am hopeing kaname will come back to yuki but there is a possibilty that he won't i also heard that kaname may die in the end if matsuri hino does that i will her i wont kaname and yuki to i hopw the manga will end with that but i am on chapter 75 and it sound as if he wants yuki to hate him sSc_jawdrop3 what is kanames plan? and saras? i think she wants to become sFun_hailtheking of pure bloods so she is trying to get all the pure bloods powers! and kaname is stoping her by killing them 1st but all in all i want i to be a yume ending

I too am a Yume fan, yukikuran90210. There's a greater possibility that Yuuki will become Kaname's Vampire Knight and stop him from ending his life and love him a whole lot more.

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:36 pm

KuranPrince wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:well i am a yume fan so i am hopeing kaname will come back to yuki but there is a possibilty that he won't i also heard that kaname may die in the end if matsuri hino does that i will her i wont kaname and yuki to i hopw the manga will end with that but i am on chapter 75 and it sound as if he wants yuki to hate him sSc_jawdrop3 what is kanames plan? and saras? i think she wants to become sFun_hailtheking of pure bloods so she is trying to get all the pure bloods powers! and kaname is stoping her by killing them 1st but all in all i want i to be a yume ending

I too am a Yume fan, yukikuran90210. There's a greater possibility that Yuuki will become Kaname's Vampire Knight and stop him from ending his life and love him a whole lot more.

I agree with KuranPrince.

Yuuki would never let Kaname die so easy and she certainly would do all she could to stop him from dieing for her.
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by zeroyuuki666 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:38 pm

But what happens if he does it any way while she is trying to stop him
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by KuranPrince on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:10 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote:But what happens if he does it any way while she is trying to stop him

I think Yuuki will find a way to stop him from sacrificing his life and prove to her that she will reamain a pureblood vampire and rather live as a pureblood and continues to love him and fight for him.
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by zeroyuuki666 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:13 pm

But what if she tells him she doesn't and would rather be with zero who knows but Ithink she does become human somehow at the end
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:21 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote:But what if she tells him she doesn't and would rather be with zero who knows but Ithink she does become human somehow at the end

And where is the sense of Yuuki becoming human? The only thing that would be for is for a Zeki ending and it would be a huge step back plot wise. The co-existence would be out the window with her human and Kaname gone.

And where do you get Yuuki would tell Kaname that? I only see friendship between her and Zero.
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by zeroyuuki666 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:30 pm

I was just throwing things out there cuz it doesnt make sense that kaname dumped her don't get me wrong im a zeki fan and would love that yuuki and zero to get together but maybe btw now and the ending it will make better sense
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by aya-chan on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:32 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote:But what if she tells him she doesn't and would rather be with zero who knows but Ithink she does become human somehow at the end

Yuuki saving kaname from his darkness is her role as heroine. I doubt hino will create a female main character who in the end is good for nothing.
    Yuuki must have her role and if she will go with the flow, aka resuming at a charcter who always is pampered, then yuuki will be a failure as a heroine.

Yuuki won't accept kaname sacrifice to turn her into a human. she will feel guilty for his death and blame herself for not doing something to save him.

1. if yuuki will be turn into a human, she will feel guilty for his death and she won't be with zero-in case you're dreaming a zeki end. and do not forget that existe the risk for yuuki to broke the spell.
    2. yuuki is turn into human and her memories are erased - existe the risk for yuuki to break the spell again. and when the spell will be broken, yuuki will turn mad cause doesn't exist a kuran who should awake her gently, how kaname did.
    In neither of his situation a zeki end will happen.

I don't think kaname plan to turn her into a human. Kaname said in the last chapter he changed his path. Razz

Last edited by aya-chan on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by zeroyuuki666 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:36 pm

Yeah I know It just dosen't make sense that he dumped her i don't know about kaname sometimes and i still think he is a lil evil
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by KuranPrince on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:48 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote:Yeah I know It just dosen't make sense that he dumped her i don't know about kaname sometimes and i still think he is a lil evil

The only way for Kaname to become evil (just like Rido) is to join forces with Sara and ignore Kain and Ruka to protect the humans. I personally don't see Kaname as an evil vampire. He only wants humans to co-exist with vampires... the same goes with his fiancee Yuuki along with Kaien (except his revolt to Kaname).
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by zeroyuuki666 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:52 pm

Yeah thank you I think it's the way he is drawn he gives me a wierd feeling when i see him idk y
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:53 pm

aya-chan wrote:

Yuuki saving kaname from his darkness is her role as heroine. I doubt hino will create a female main character who in the end is good for nothing.
    Yuuki must have her role and if she will go with the flow, aka resuming at a charcter who always is pampered, then yuuki will be a failure as a heroine.

Yuuki won't accept kaname sacrifice to turn her into a human. she will feel guilty for his death and blame herself for not doing something to save him.

1. if yuuki will be turn into a human, she will feel guilty for his death and she won't be with zero-in case you're dreaming a zeki end. and do not forget that existe the risk for yuuki to broke the spell.
    2. yuuki is turn into human and her memories are erased - existe the risk for yuuki to break the spell again. and when the spell will be broken, yuuki will turn mad cause doesn't exist a kuran who should awake her gently, how kaname did.
    In neither of his situation a zeki end will happen.

I don't think kaname plan to turn her into a human. Kaname said in the last chapter he changed his path. Razz

Awesome post Aya-chan! cheers cheers cheers cheers

There is no point in Kaname to turn Yuuki human. And yes, if Yuuki did go with Zero after that (which I can't see ever happening) Zero would end up causing her to go back to PB by biting her. And indeed, Yuuki would go mad.

zeroyuuki666 wrote:Yeah I know It just dosen't make sense that he dumped her i don't know about kaname sometimes and i still think he is a lil evil

Actually Kaname has done more good than Zero. For co-existence and living peacefully, which will help everybody is what Kaname has worked for. Zero doesn't care and want to kill all of the PBs, no matter if they are good or bad. That's a lil more evil, don't you think? Razz And I honestly don't think Zero is evil at all.

KuranPrince wrote:The only way for Kaname to become evil (just like Rido) is to join forces with Sara and ignore Kain and Ruka to protect the humans. I personally don't see Kaname as an evil vampire. He only wants humans to co-exist with vampires... the same goes with his fiancee Yuuki along with Kaien (except his revolt to Kaname).

Agreed. Great post! cheers cheers

Sara is the evil one, not Kaname.
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by SassyKnight on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:23 am

OMG DO I HAVE TO KEEP SAYING THIS IN MY MIND? ZERO IS NOT A LEVEL E!!!!!!! HE DEVOURED HIS BROTHER ICHIRU SO HE IS THE MOST POWERFUL VAMPIRE HUNTER!!!
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:48 am

Saffron161 wrote:OMG DO I HAVE TO KEEP SAYING THIS IN MY MIND? ZERO IS NOT A LEVEL E!!!!!!! HE DEVOURED HIS BROTHER ICHIRU SO HE IS THE MOST POWERFUL VAMPIRE HUNTER!!!

Um, where in this conversation have we been talking about Zero being a Level E? What we've been talking about has nothing to do with that.

Well, I agree that Zero is the most powerful vampire hunter by devouring Ichiru (and ofcourse the Kuran blood he drank), but what does that have to do with his vampire status? That doesn't mean he can't fall to Level-E. There is still a possibility of Zero falling to Level-E, though I don't think it'll happen, but there still is.

Anyways, this is off topic . The thread is "Did Kaname Realy "Dump" Yuuki?(Chapter 67)". Nothing about Zero and his level status or how powerful a vampire hunter he is. I'm sure there are other threads for this.
    soulkeeper_pol
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by soulkeeper_pol on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:06 am

at the end of chapter 67,he told Yuuki"I'm done hesitating,i made my chose only once to stay with you.However,I'm going to fulfill my original plans.I'm sorry Yuuki."PLEASE SOME ONE TELL ME WHATS GOING ON! :no: :sFun_seehearsp

To tell you the truth. WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON. Kaname is too complicated to figure out. One thing for sure, KANAME LOVES YUUKI. And I trust in him (Kaname) and in Hino-sama's ability to create a good heroine. One who does not end up a failure in the end. So definitely Yuuki will save Kaname.

Also lookie here:
    Spoiler:
    This is what Kaname said when Yuuki proposed starting over. He didnt say "I'm sorry Yuuki" or anything like that. This means that he needed to do some stuff first before they can start over. XD He might not survive it though before they get a chance, so Yuuki needs to save him so they can make true their promise to each other. I believe in the end this is what they will do.
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:23 pm

soulkeeper_pol wrote:
    This is what Kaname said when Yuuki proposed starting over. He didnt say "I'm sorry Yuuki" or anything like that. This means that he needed to do some stuff first before they can start over. XD He might not survive it though before they get a chance, so Yuuki needs to save him so they can make true their promise to each other. I believe in the end this is what they will do.

exactly pol!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
    he didn't disagree with her, he actually went with it! cheers

go Kaname!!
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by aya-chan on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:35 pm

soulkeeper_pol wrote:

Good point. Before leaving kaname agreed with yuuki and start over, but like you said, he had something to do before that.
    I am confident in yume ha-ha-ha
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    soulkeeper_pol wrote:

Good point. Before leaving kaname agreed with yuuki and start over, but like you said, he had something to do before that.
    I am confident in yume ha-ha-ha

Exactly! Great point! That is proof that Kaname will return. Why else say that?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:02 am