Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Did Kaname Realy "Dump" Yuuki?(Chapter 67)

KanameLover1
    Human

Humor : It takes skill to trip over a FLAT SURFACE!
    Warning Zone

Did Kaname Realy "Dump" Yuuki?(Chapter 67)

Post by KanameLover1 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:59 am

First topic message reminder :

at the end of chapter 67,he told Yuuki"I'm done hesitating,i made my chose only once to stay with you.However,I'm going to fulfill my original plans.I'm sorry Yuuki."PLEASE SOME ONE TELL ME WHATS GOING ON! :no: :sFun_seehearsp

bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Re: Did Kaname Realy "Dump" Yuuki?(Chapter 67)

Post by bearcute <3 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:50 pm

Katherine wrote:
    bearcute <3 wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Thank you for your support Divine Rose, I know that we share very often the same opinion, I like that

It´s sad that this image of love becomes even rarer in real life...many people say that they are in love, but they don´t support their partner in every situation, they don´t really seem to be in love...

With Kaname and Yuuki it´s different...I don´t believe that she will "dump" him someday, the love is in my eyes to strong. She has faith in him and nothing can destroy this support...even when he dies (I´m pretty sure that this won´t happen, right Hino-sensei? ) she will still have love for him! I don´t think that death is a borderline for their love. She won´t dump him, I have faith in her

Love is powerful, it bring down nation and create one. We shouldnt underestimate it. Very Happy Its what making Kaname move and Yuki to trust harder into him...

ohh I love Love and I see lot of this in yuki and kaname. You're right some people dont know what it is and thats sad. But we are happy to see YUME has this in abundance all the time of the day.. in many form Very Happy

Love is the most powerful weapon...it can make you very strong, but very week too..and sometimes it can crush you...I hope Hino-sensei will show us only the good part of love

Uhhh isnt that not being a realist and being more of a escapist, I mean for example a coin will not be a coin if it doesn't have two sides. If it has only one side its not a coin. Same thing with love. It has both sides, dark and light, and thats what makes it whole. Very Happy if its only the light side it will get boring and questions will be raised.

Yeah sometimes you have to get out of your dream and start dealing with the FACT that eventually you will deal with bad things, its part of the whole... I love Kaname for both his bad and his good side eventhough the bad side annoys me a lot (he has a split ego) yeah but that makes him interesting.... Smile

lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

Marriage

Post by lililovelilica on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:58 am

KuranPrince wrote:
    Katherine wrote:Love is the most powerful weapon...it can make you very strong, but very week too..and sometimes it can crush you...I hope Hino-sensei will show us only the good part of love

You can say that again, Katherine. Love is truly the most ultimate weapon that's more explosive than a stick of dynamite. The fireworks will definitely explode when we see Yuuki & Kaname reunite and become both lovers and fighters (Kaname, do you still have that engagement ring to your beloved Yuuki?).
    Of course he has...a ring for her is simply waiting for the right moment.
    Their love is eternal
    Even Yuuki have talked to Zero that the love she has for Kaname is bigger than anything!
    Attachments
    purebl10.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (171 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:36 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:
    Katherine wrote:Love is the most powerful weapon...it can make you very strong, but very week too..and sometimes it can crush you...I hope Hino-sensei will show us only the good part of love

You can say that again, Katherine. Love is truly the most ultimate weapon that's more explosive than a stick of dynamite. The fireworks will definitely explode when we see Yuuki & Kaname reunite and become both lovers and fighters (Kaname, do you still have that engagement ring to your beloved Yuuki?).
    Of course he has...a ring for her is simply waiting for the right moment.
    Their love is eternal
    Even Yuuki have talked to Zero that the love she has for Kaname is bigger than anything!

And this won´t change durning the manga anymore, not enough space left, we talked about that.
    Kaname wants to arrange a perfect proposal I´m sure of that and when he does (hopefully we can see that^^) Yuuki will stay by his side forever and she will show him so much love, that he can´t rescue himself of that (ok I´m sure he doesn´t want to rescue himself^^) Maybe we will see the marriage too, I hope Zero and his girlfriend will be there too to celebrate, all of them should be happy

thorn
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by thorn on Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:31 am

I personally feel that Kaname has indeed dumped Yuuki in order to carry out his plans. As much as I want to support them as a couple, I feel that Kaname is merely using Yuuki for something, which is why he's shared so much, and created a bond with her.

And from what I've read out of this thread, I cringe at the idea of Hino Matsuri killing the Beloved Kaname off.
    It'd anger me greatly.

lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by lililovelilica on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:05 am

thorn wrote:I personally feel that Kaname has indeed dumped Yuuki in order to carry out his plans. As much as I want to support them as a couple, I feel that Kaname is merely using Yuuki for something, which is why he's shared so much, and created a bond with her.

And from what I've read out of this thread, I cringe at the idea of Hino Matsuri killing the Beloved Kaname off.
    It'd anger me greatly.

A Mangaka have to considerate both sides,and if it's really a good thing for the plot to kill one of the main characters,and there are more fans of kaname than anyone else in the manga,do i think it's impossible for him to die!

thorn
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by thorn on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:16 am

lililovelilica wrote:
    thorn wrote:I personally feel that Kaname has indeed dumped Yuuki in order to carry out his plans. As much as I want to support them as a couple, I feel that Kaname is merely using Yuuki for something, which is why he's shared so much, and created a bond with her.

It'd anger me greatly.

A Mangaka have to considerate both sides,and if it's really a good thing for the plot to kill one of the main characters,and there are more fans of kaname than anyone else in the manga,do i think it's impossible for him to die!

Well, I never said it was a bad thing. Kudos for Hino for making an amazing plot regardless.

And as for the fan base, I don't really think it'd stop her from killing him off, but I hope you're right : 3

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:29 am

thorn wrote:
    And as for the fan base, I don't really think it'd stop her from killing him off, but I hope you're right : 3

I can pretty much say the same thing for Zero, he has an unbelievable enduring fanbase but its also quite possible Hino will not hesitate to kill him. Lately his character is becoming rather stagnant with his role reduce to increasing angst and pure "clues", repeating first arc tension, and posing. So unless he does something he'll be disposable soon.

Kaname is very important to the plot and the love triangle, especially when Yuki is continuously upping the scale by choosing him over and over again. His death, if it will happen, will mean the death of something also very important to the plot itself (whereas Zero's death will not even hurt the plot , even as a president to be we saw how useless the hunters were against real conflict so this makes his role even less significant other than his position in the LT) just my two cents Smile

Last edited by sweetsolace on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total

thorn
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by thorn on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:45 am

lililovelilica wrote:

Hm, I'm not quite sure you're right about Zero.

Indeed you're right about his lack of use as of late. There isn't much he's been doing, and he doesn't seem to be tied to ANY of the events that have been occurring lately. His only purpose seems to be giving Yuuki satisfaction with her craving.

But until something majour happens, I don't believe she can kill any of them off, because Hino did state all three of them were necessary to create peace between the vampires and the humans.

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:00 am

thorn wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:

Indeed you're right about his lack of use as of late. There isn't much he's been doing, and he doesn't seem to be tied to ANY of the events that have been occurring lately. His only purpose seems to be giving Yuuki satisfaction with her craving.

But until something majour happens, I don't believe she can kill any of them off, because Hino did state all three of them were necessary to create peace between the vampires and the humans.

hmm I don't quite understand how you're disagreeing with me since you said Zero's only use is to be Yuki's substitute which is what I just said.

"All three of them are important for coexistence and Yuki cant kill any of them, BUT Hino won't stop killing kaname because of his fanbase" is this what you were saying? confused.. scratch

thorn
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by thorn on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:11 am

sweetsolace wrote:
    thorn wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:

hmm I don't quite understand how you're disagreeing with me since you said Zero's only use is to be Yuki's substitute which is what I just said.

"All three of them are important for coexistence and Yuki cant kill any of them, BUT Hino won't stop killing kaname because of his fanbase" is this what you were saying? confused.. scratch

I'm disagreeing because it it's probably not going to happen until some things are figured out, regardless if Zero is a substitute or not. Yes he is, but why would Hino kill him off only for that? He's needed to continue the plot, even though it seems he has no meaning as of right now.

Uh.. what? That doesn't make any sense at all .__ .

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:30 am

thorn wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    thorn wrote:

I'm disagreeing because it it's probably not going to happen until some things are figured out, regardless if Zero is a substitute or not. Yes he is, but why would Hino kill him off only for that? He's needed to continue the plot, even though it seems he has no meaning as of right now.

well I dont really find how Zero is useful to the plot. So far he is only useful to YUKI. His emotional instability makes me doubt his integrity as candidate for hunter president, and his borrowed powers are also quite unstable and might even be dangerous if he doesn't handle it well. His morality is a bit doubtful too at the moment, since he still has his prejudice going on..
    So far I don't see the usefullness. Surely Hino won't stop from killing him off just because of his fanbase so he can be useful to the plot . That's all I'm saying.. Razz

And as for the last line, I tried to summarize your whole point since it contradicts each other like you can't see it, and since you didn't get that, I don't get you either.. Razz

thorn
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by thorn on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:50 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    thorn wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

well I dont really find how Zero is useful to the plot. So far he is only useful to YUKI. His emotional instability makes me doubt his integrity as candidate for hunter president, and his borrowed powers are also quite unstable and might even be dangerous if he doesn't handle it well. His morality is a bit doubtful too at the moment, since he still has his prejudice going on..
    So far I don't see the usefullness. Surely Hino won't stop from killing him off just because of his fanbase so he can be useful to the plot . That's all I'm saying.. Razz

And as for the last line, I tried to summarize your whole point since it contradicts each other like you can't see it, and since you didn't get that, I don't get you either.. Razz

Indeed, he isn't right now. Hino shouldn't hesitate to kill off a character regardless of a fan base. Never said Yuuki couldn't kill any of them. And all three are necessary for coexisting.

lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by lililovelilica on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:36 am

thorn wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    thorn wrote:

Indeed, he isn't right now. Hino shouldn't hesitate to kill off a character regardless of a fan base. Never said Yuuki couldn't kill any of them. And all three are necessary for coexisting.

ALL 3 OF THEM ARE NECESSARY UNTIL THE END OF THE MANGA!
    THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE'S SAYING!

Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Bloodredhead on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:00 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    ALL 3 OF THEM ARE NECESSARY UNTIL THE END OF THE MANGA!
    THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE'S SAYING!

Excessive use of caps locks shouldnt be used, i've seen several posts like this recently. I know your passionate about the manga, but caps locks is deemed as shouting on the net. So please keep writing in capitals all the time down to a minimum, as not to confuse people who may interpret it as rude.

Also in regards to your signiture i suggest you read this http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t736-please-read-size-of-signature-allowed

Thank you.

Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Sarcastic, dark
    Warning Zone

Post by Yuuki Kuran on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:34 am

I don't think he dumped Yuuki, honestly.

He agreed to start over with her and said as long as she waited for him he'd do whatever she wanted when he returned (right after her begging him not to go out tonight). He said that literally right before speaking of the hesitating thing and disappearing. When saying he'd do what she wanted when he returned, he had already decided to kill the purebloods. Akatsuki and Ruka already met with him about it, the plan was in motion.

I took that as a big hint that he plans to return to Yuuki after he finishes his current goal.
    Why would he bother speaking of returning and promising to do the things she wanted then if he wasn't going to return?
    Some could argue it was a lie to make her stay home and wait so he could go and then get far away before she came looking, but it really wouldn't be necessary.
    He could have simply said "Not tonight, I have something I really need to do" or something along the lines of that and left it at that.

I think it was actually intended to be a hint too.

emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone

Post by emogirl4evr on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:52 pm

idk scratch did he ?
    Shocked
    well if he did i would either comforet yukki or flirt with kaname i don't know wich one yet

Last edited by kanamekisser on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change of heart)

lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by lililovelilica on Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:22 am

My final Word:Kaname would never "dump" Yuuki,he just take a distance to not her a sacrifice,because of Sara too,and his true enemy.

theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by theangelgirl1992 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:47 pm

There is something that strikes me very odd. In chapter 66 when Yuuki wants to start all over with Kaname:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/vampire_knight/v13/c066/27.html

Kaname agrees to it:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/vampire_knight/v13/c066/28.html

And then he says this after it:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/vampire_knight/v13/c066/29.html

I have heard a lot of people complaining why Kaname left after he agreed to Yuuki to start all over. I admit I was one of those, but after rereading chapter 66 it marvels me that I have overlooked this. Kaname says this: "It is time, I have to go."

It is like he WAITED for this moment. The moment where Yuuki would ask about his past and wants to know everything. I think that Kaname left because he has to take care of something that needs to be finished before he tells Yuuki everything. If this does not confirm Kaname will return to Yuuki then I don't know what will.

Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Bloodredhead on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:45 pm

theangelgirl1992 wrote:There is something that strikes me very odd. In chapter 66 when Yuuki wants to start all over with Kaname:

Kaname agrees to it:

I have heard a lot of people complaining why Kaname left after he agreed to Yuuki to start all over. I admit I was one of those, but after rereading chapter 66 it marvels me that I have overlooked this. Kaname says this: "It is time, I have to go."

It is like he WAITED for this moment. The moment where Yuuki would ask about his past and wants to know everything. I think that Kaname left because he has to take care of something that needs to be finished before he tells Yuuki everything. If this does not confirm Kaname will return to Yuuki then I don't know what will.

excellent thought angel! cheers

i have to agree, it would explain alot and explains some of his actions mainly leaving.

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:48 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    theangelgirl1992 wrote:There is something that strikes me very odd. In chapter 66 when Yuuki wants to start all over with Kaname:

Kaname agrees to it:

excellent thought angel! cheers

i have to agree, it would explain alot and explains some of his actions mainly leaving.

Yes! Excellent thought Angel! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Indeed, it does explain a lot. Smile

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by kanachanimmortal on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:17 pm

yup he did... cryyyyyyy

Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:27 am

If abandoning someone for months on end, literally not wanting them around (whether it's for their sake or not...)isn't dumping them, I don't know what is anymore. scratch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:45 pm