Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Hino's goodies...

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Hino's goodies...

Post by juliet on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:40 am

Oh my god, check out all VK collection there hosted in Hino's blog? I can't say I have such a collection.

Unfortunately again I do not understand a thing and google's translation is poor....

But my wish came true and I do see a chibie Kaname next to a chibie Zero...
    (scroll down the page)...Hahha now what should I wish next? Twisted Evil LOL

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

Re: Hino's goodies...

Post by mariangie on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:04 am

Wow ! sBo_jumping Hino - sensei could get a lot of money from Vampire / Kuran's or Pureblood brands .

First Kaname's Vampire Condoms . For the gentleman who is a beast in bed . Now in Extra / Extra Large version. sFun_mischieviousbig

Zero's Vampire Hand Sanitizer . For the vampire who hates to get cooties . :machineguns:

Low - Estrogen Vampire anticonceptive pills . With new garantee . Returning your money if pregancy happens . The brand Yuuki trusts . sFun_cheerleader2

Vampire Toothpaste , Gel , Mouthwash ,Brush and Fang Polisher . Get your mouth sparkling . Fangs need constant care . Shiny is better . Don't reek as your last blood meal when trying to seduce your next one . :sSig_what:

Vampire Perfume ( in his / hers versions ) , Cologne and After - Shave . To hide the vampire smell from you . Not only works with future victims . Works wonders to hide vampire odors from those pesky animals as horses and dogs . :sEm_blush8:

A whole line of Vampire Bath Soap , Bath Gel , Bath Body Wash , Body Splash , Hands , Body and Facial Lotions . In Lavander Aido , Kaname's Rose and Sunflower Yuuki . :sunny: :flower:

Vampire Sunblock Lotion and Spray SPF 500 . For keeping that skin soft and clear even in the most extremem conditions . The brand Top Models Shiki and Rima recommend the most . explosive

A top seller : Vampire Blood Stain Remover . Mad of throwing all those silk sheets after having a passionate evening with your loved one !!! sFun_banghead2 sFun_banghead2
    Just use Vampire brand and you never notice they were used before . A hit for removing other stubborn stains .

Vampire Pinky Blood / Strawberry , White Chocolate / Scarlet Blood and Rusty Blood / Dark Chocolate Pockies . For a hearthly snack between bloody meals . Shiki Senri signed for spokeman last week . :sFun_bubblegum

New , improved Vampire Blood Tablets . The world's leader Pharmaceutical in cooperation with Sara's Company developed a new , tastier version of the nutritive and organic best sellers Blood Tablets . In Baby and Infant Blood Flavor , Pureblood Vampire Flavor and My Most Loved One versions . No artificial flavors nor preservatives . Just blood from the best sources . :sFun_coffeeadd

All products tested in live humans . Safe for vampire use . New products regulary released . sFun_hailtheking
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by nina on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:54 pm

mariangie wrote: Wow ! sBo_jumping Hino - sensei could get a lot of money from Vampire / Kuran's or Pureblood brands .

First Kaname's Vampire Condoms . For the gentleman who is a beast in bed . Now in Extra / Extra Large version. sFun_mischieviousbig

Zero's Vampire Hand Sanitizer . For the vampire who hates to get cooties . :machineguns:

Low - Estrogen Vampire anticonceptive pills . With new garantee . Returning your money if pregancy happens . The brand Yuuki trusts . sFun_cheerleader2

Vampire Toothpaste , Gel , Mouthwash ,Brush and Fang Polisher . Get your mouth sparkling . Fangs need constant care . Shiny is better . Don't reek as your last blood meal when trying to seduce your next one . :sSig_what:

Vampire Perfume ( in his / hers versions ) , Cologne and After - Shave . To hide the vampire smell from you . Not only works with future victims . Works wonders to hide vampire odors from those pesky animals as horses and dogs . :sEm_blush8:

A whole line of Vampire Bath Soap , Bath Gel , Bath Body Wash , Body Splash , Hands , Body and Facial Lotions . In Lavander Aido , Kaname's Rose and Sunflower Yuuki . :sunny: :flower:

Vampire Sunblock Lotion and Spray SPF 500 . For keeping that skin soft and clear even in the most extremem conditions . The brand Top Models Shiki and Rima recommend the most . explosive

A top seller : Vampire Blood Stain Remover . Mad of throwing all those silk sheets after having a passionate evening with your loved one !!! sFun_banghead2 sFun_banghead2
    Just use Vampire brand and you never notice they were used before . A hit for removing other stubborn stains .

Vampire Pinky Blood / Strawberry , White Chocolate / Scarlet Blood and Rusty Blood / Dark Chocolate Pockies . For a hearthly snack between bloody meals . Shiki Senri signed for spokeman last week . :sFun_bubblegum

New , improved Vampire Blood Tablets . The world's leader Pharmaceutical in cooperation with Sara's Company developed a new , tastier version of the nutritive and organic best sellers Blood Tablets . In Baby and Infant Blood Flavor , Pureblood Vampire Flavor and My Most Loved One versions . No artificial flavors nor preservatives . Just blood from the best sources . :sFun_coffeeadd

All products tested in live humans . Safe for vampire use . New products regulary released . sFun_hailtheking

I think you should send this to Hino-sensei!

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:19 am

Ha, ha, Mariangie you should be doing the Vampire Knight Marketing Production...
    what ideas!!

First Kaname's Vampire Condoms . For the gentleman who is a beast in bed . Now in Extra / Extra Large version.
    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I have also to propose Kaname's Pregnancy Test; because the ancestor knows it all before you for you...

and Zero's tablets in gums with his photo on the cover...

Yagari is the best for cigarette advertisement..

"Yagari's cigar stay in place even when you sleep..." (now with special glue at the filter...

and Aidou's photo album...with Kaname as a cover and as a back cover (because Aido chose them)...

Finally Takuma could be the correct person for your toothpaste "Shine while you smile"...

mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by mariangie on Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:02 am

juliet wrote:Ha, ha, Mariangie you should be doing the Vampire Knight Marketing Production...
    what ideas!!

First Kaname's Vampire Condoms . For the gentleman who is a beast in bed . Now in Extra / Extra Large version.
    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I have also to propose Kaname's Pregnancy Test; because the ancestor knows it all before you for you...

and Zero's tablets in gums with his photo on the cover...

Yagari is the best for cigarette advertisement..

"Yagari's cigar stay in place even when you sleep..." (now with special glue at the filter...

and Aidou's photo album...with Kaname as a cover and as a back cover (because Aido chose them)...

Finally Takuma could be the correct person for your toothpaste "Shine while you smile"...

Cool! :[url=http://ww Nice ones !

I forgot the pregnancy test . Vampire Kaname's Pregancy test . Most accurate in the market . 99.99% exact . Test can be use as early as the next day of non - protected sex . Just look for Kaname's smiling face and matching blue eggs panel for positive test result . sFun_mischieviousbig

Yes . ha-ha-ha Takuma must the spokeman for all Vampire tooth and fangs related products . It's perfect .

Yagari needs his own cigar brand . He could perfectly be the new Malboro spokeman . He has the hat and guns . He only lacks the horse . Maybe he could get White Lily borrowed . But it couldn't be a Vampire brand one .

Any suggestions for Vampire Hunters' related merchandise ? :question:

Some new ones :

Vampire PM Pain and Sleep Relief tablets and capsules . Having trouble sleeping after a hard's vampire hunt ? Don't worry . Our product garantee an 8 hours sleep in mere minutes . :ZZZZZZZZZZZ: Now on regular strenght and Extra - Zero Strenght .

Vampire , Fairy and Pixie Shine and Polisher Wax . For keeping all those wings beautiful and shiny. Fly in style . sBo_jumping

Vampire Pet's Division , for all your pets needs . No matter how pampered is your cute Black Widow Spider is , we have something for her . Not finding a nice Doggie or Wolfie neck collar . We make one to your specifications . Want a cage for your new Bluebird's nest and eggs ? All sizes and colors available . Food for your bats ? No problem . Our exclusive Vampire Pet's food is designed with your pets nutritional needes in mind . All natural and organic . :sFun_coffeeadd

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by nina on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:12 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl Nice girls lol!

What about handcuffs made by mother-metal under Kaname's brand name? *wink* sSig_busted

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:12 pm

@Mariangie you killed me with the Kaname's Blue Eggs Pregnancy Test...hahhah (I already know some willing buyers that seem to have faith in Kaname's predictory abilities Razz )

@ Nina nice idea the handcuff's :[url=http://ww

And let's not forget Cross Kaien's stylish kitchen aprons in all colors; pink, yellow and blue;
    For the man that wants to hunt and cook his food...great for bachelors and foster dads...never lets you down.

And Sara's tea bags; for excellent lesbian parties, special Tea cleans your teeth and refreshes the taste. "All the girls are welcome to have a sip" the mistress of the house tea party says.

Willow
    Human

Humor : you will have to find out
    Warning Zone

Post by Willow on Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:33 am

i feel soo stupid o hi someone named admin posted me and thanks and her goodies or candy sounds good can we by them and sory i am a little behind if u all ready side yes Embarassed confused

Willow
    Human

Humor : you will have to find out
    Warning Zone

Post by Willow on Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:38 am

sorry i was not clear was i .i was talking about vampier n at the time of the candy and stuff Embarassed Crying or Very sad sFun_banghead2 sSig_hi almost..

SweetHoney
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by SweetHoney on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:32 am

I wish Hino would allow a Shiki plushie to come out ;-; Nearly everyone else but him, Rima and Kain have one out >x< No love at all.

But the ideas some of you came up with is a must <3
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:00 pm

SweetHoney wrote:I wish Hino would allow a Shiki plushie to come out ;-; Nearly everyone else but him, Rima and Kain have one out >x< No love at all.

But the ideas some of you came up with is a must <3

Yeah a shiki plushie would be awesome! I would hug and kiss it everyday^^
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by mariangie on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:02 am

This is the ad for a freebie gift from Lala to customers for next issue . The one getting out on November 24 ,2011 . It's a piece of tape with the name Vampire Knight and " I want your blood . " in English .

Translation of the dialogue :

Here's Hino newest Yume joke :

Kaname: "Yuuki...please don't stick it to my face."

Zero: "As a matter of course, the way of her using is a mistake..."

Hino's warning note: "Don't stick it to a human body"

The tape says " I want your blood . " Yuuki is sticking the tape on Kaname's . So Yuuki is declaring she wants Kaname's blood . Using the tape for marking her territory before biting Kaname .

Poor Zero ! Yuuki is using tape to say the blood / love she wants is Kaname's and not his . And the only thing Zero could do is say Yuuki is using the tape wrong . Zero needs to be more agressive to Yuuki if he wants her as woman . Zero needs to say to Yuuki to put the tape over his body's and not Kaname's . Zero wants Yuuki to drink his blood . As proof of her love to him . Instead the one who get the tape label ( and Yuuki's bloodsucking / love ) is Kaname's .

The original Yume pic is from chapter 62 .

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v13/c062/13.html[quote]
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:17 am

[quote="mariangie"]This is the ad for a freebie gift from Lala to customers for next issue . The one getting out on November 24 ,2011 . It's a piece of tape with the name Vampire Knight and " I want your blood . " in English .

The tape says " I want your blood . " Yuuki is sticking the tape on Kaname's . So Yuuki is declaring she wants Kaname's blood . Using the tape for marking her territory before biting Kaname .

Poor Zero ! Yuuki is using tape to say the blood / love she wants is Kaname's and not his . And the only thing Zero could do is say Yuuki is using the tape wrong . Zero needs to be more agressive to Yuuki if he wants her as woman . Zero needs to say to Yuuki to put the tape over his body's and not Kaname's . Zero wants Yuuki to drink his blood . As proof of her love to him . Instead the one who get the tape label ( and Yuuki's bloodsucking / love ) is Kaname's .

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v13/c062/13.html

I have the same thoughts! This piece of extra info is really cute and indicative of Yuki's desire to take Kaname's blood, I wonder why I don't see it in other scans, so sad. Thanks for sharing this maria

LOL Zero is jealous, I guess he wants to be bitten too. sometime I think he's assuming too much
    Yuki sticking a tape to Kaname's face is hilarious but it makes me wonder what part ?
    his lips to shut him up? haha. .. because Kaname is so, so persistent and dedicated to telling LIES and making his image bad like he actually WANTS it so Yuki just want to tape his mouth shut.
    At the same time she "wants his blood" hence the marking on the tape. Fair enough.

She wants to shut him up while she takes his blood

Yuki: shut your ** mouth and let me drink your blood! *BITE*
    Kaname: mmrmph mrrm! :x (Yuki is going to kill me and I'll love while she's doing it! :x)
    Yuki: *wipes off blood from her lips* You know what, you look better when you're not talking. Maybe I will keep this tape with me just in case ;)

Zero: *in a dark corner* *mumbling* (this is the first time I see masking tape used like that... ) and imagines himself in kaname's place

poor Zero. Telling Yuki she was wrong using the tape by putting it on Kaname's face. Maybe he wants it to be used on HIS FACE.
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by nina on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:43 am

[quote="sweetsolace"]
    mariangie wrote:This is the ad for a freebie gift from Lala to customers for next issue . The one getting out on November 24 ,2011 . It's a piece of tape with the name Vampire Knight and " I want your blood . " in English .

I have the same thoughts! This piece of extra info is really cute and indicative of Yuki's desire to take Kaname's blood, I wonder why I don't see it in other scans, so sad. Thanks for sharing this maria

LOL Zero is jealous, I guess he wants to be bitten too. sometime I think he's assuming too much
    Yuki sticking a tape to Kaname's face is hilarious but it makes me wonder what part ?
    his lips to shut him up? haha. .. because Kaname is so, so persistent and dedicated to telling LIES and making his image bad like he actually WANTS it so Yuki just want to tape his mouth shut.
    At the same time she "wants his blood" hence the marking on the tape. Fair enough.

Kaname: mmrmph mrrm! :x (Yuki is going to kill me and I'll love while she's doing it! :x)
    Yuki: *wipes off blood from her lips* You know what, you look better when you're not talking. Maybe I will keep this tape with me just in case ;)

Zero: *in a dark corner* *mumbling* (this is the first time I see masking tape used like that... ) and imagines himself in kaname's place

poor Zero. Telling Yuki she was wrong using the tape by putting it on Kaname's face. Maybe he wants it to be used on HIS FACE.

sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig

Thank you Maria!!!
    My thoughts exactly gals! Awwww I love this promo page!
    Kudos to the translator as well

Spoiler:

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:23 pm

[quote="nina"]
    sweetsolace wrote:
    mariangie wrote:This is the ad for a freebie gift from Lala to customers for next issue . The one getting out on November 24 ,2011 . It's a piece of tape with the name Vampire Knight and " I want your blood . " in English .

sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig

Thank you Maria!!!
    My thoughts exactly gals! Awwww I love this promo page!
    Kudos to the translator as well

I have nothing to add, I thought the same, so nice hints

Thank you very much
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

Post by Anneliezz on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:40 pm

Haha LOL at theproducts part.
    I've got another one:

Day Class Girls Spy Camera: Takes pictures and makes videos of all your favourite vampires. Extra small and hideable if you don't want them to notice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:12 am