Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» The Final Countdown
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am by lililovelilica

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Share
    avatar
    Rose
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-04-05
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by Rose on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:04 am

    help
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2826
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by nina on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:01 pm

    sSig_hi sdana welcome on board!


    I don’t believe that Zero hates Yuuki … on the contrary he loves her. But how can you show your love when you can’t love/accept your own existence? Zero has issues with his vampire-ish nature. Also Yuuki rejected him romantically, so his attitude towards Yuuki is understandable. His actions show more his true emotions than his own words …

    His stance is some sort of self defence but it can’t last forever … he has to accept his current status as a vampire and he has to distinguish the good vampires/PBs from the bad ones. I think he is on the right way to achieve that!







    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by Akaruisama on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:25 pm

    I'm sure Zero hates Yuuki and he loves her in the same time. He tries to reject those feelings because he can't agree with his vampire nature. Yuuki is his beloved person and one of creatures which he have always wanted to eliminate.

    There is something more. Zero loved Yuuki as a pure girl never known vampire instict. Do you relise he didn't tell her anything about vampires? He had to know more than her. Why he didn't tell her?

    Zero was trying to protect Yuuki from being tainted by vampires. Kaname was his rival but also the worst enemy as a pureblood and one of the person Yuuki trusted the most. Do you remeber his reaction when Yuuki told him Kaname have asked her about changing into a vampire. I think he would not accept he even if she decided to change by herself and she didn't was Kaname's sister. It means he loves also her purity.



    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5027
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by juliet on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:41 pm

    Zero rejects Yuuki due to her vampire nature despite his own feelings. Of course yes she had taken the decision to follow Kaname and I do not know if that anyway shaped his mind about it. But Nina is right he hates his own self for being a vampire or for taking blood (hating vampires is part of his nature because he is a natural born hunter). So he needs to overcome his hatress about his own existence first.

    I think that after one year of being alone and working actively for the hunters has cooled his hate, when he visited his brother tomb for instance we saw for the first time some light in his dark existence.

    What I am not sure about Zero is if he has dropped his desire to kill all purebloods (finding a legal excuse) or if he is capable of distinguishing the real good from the real evil. Like if he had a legal excuse to kill Kaname or Yuuki would he do it or would he stop knowing that whatever crime they might have committed can be (with some effort from his part to see the ultimate thruth and not act on mere impressions) justifiable? I think that's pieces that Hino might have left us for a later time to explore.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Rose
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-04-05
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by Rose on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:02 pm

    Thanks for your answers...I just started with VK ( read manga in 4 days; and now I'm watching anime), I know that Zero feels guilty and disgusted and ashamed of himself and I would understand that he is angry or that he is feeling hurt by Yuki if she DELIBERATELY became vampire, but the thing is she was that all the time;( only deep deep inside) and she was still loving and cheerful and kinda innocent and most of all she was always there for Zero; from childhood till the moment he started drinking her blood.I mean his teacher wanted to see him dead but Yuki saved him and not to mention that she wanted to sacrifice herself..and after all that I have to ask myself is ZERO SELFISH...cm on man, get over it, you're a vampire, she is a vampire.. but you can still be friends ( I love Kaname ) sFun_cheerleader2
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2826
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by nina on Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:06 pm

    You have a point there … Zero should know better! But I’ll give him more time to digest all the bad things that happened to him in a few years. He could react like Yori did when she found out Yuuki’s true nature, but it’s not so simple for him. I think his great pain made him react more extreme …

    However your post made me think that this is a big difference between Kaname and Zero … Kaname could never reject Yuuki even if she chooses to become human! His love for her is unconditional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wub





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    Rose
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-04-05
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by Rose on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:08 pm

    Yes that was exactly what I was thinking..I mean if you really,truly love a person you should except her for who she is..right? Just look how Yuki is full of understanding towards both of them..no meter what it is..murder..vampire killing etc
    avatar
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by rumland on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:08 pm

    You guys are missing some key points and don't seem to understand the zero charecter at all.

    First off his pointing his gun at her was an attempt to get her to kill him (chapter-44, page 34-35), after that he told her to go with kaname cause he belived that is what she wanted, he didn't want her to stay just cause of him (chapter-46, page 25-27) this part is reading between the lined and taking other parts of the manga into account, iow imo.

    Now on why yuuki left, 1 part was for kaname, but it was also for zero's sake (chapter-46, page 28). Yuuki didn't actualy want to be seperated from but she thought it was the only way to make him live on and she is tormented by the whole thing (chapter-47, page 03-10).

    To sume this all up people are expecting zero to be some thing he wasn't made to be, he can't express him self so he trys to distance himself from anyone who might get close to him, the entire school arch had yuuki talking about how he never shares his fealings and after feeding on her the first time after not getting her to kill him he attempts to run, which yuuki stops him, this time instead of dealing with the vampire yuuki issue he got her to leave.

    As for him hateing her, it is obvious at this point he dosen't, he saved her out side the grave yard, he was worried about her the entire time she was at the HAH, he want as far as trying to get cross and aido to stop risking her self. Those are not things you do for some one you want dead.

    All this great wall of text is my interpetation of the manga and the charecters, so please dont be hateing if you disagree.

    Edit: I used manga reader for the refrence so you might need to go there for the page numbers to be right.
    http://www.mangareader.net/104/vampire-knight.html
    However Inaruto seems to have cleaner translations
    http://www.inaruto.net/manga/vampire-knight/

    PeachBum
    Human

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Location : Ontario, Canada
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by PeachBum on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:23 am

    Zero doesn't hate Yuuki. He will always love Yuuki but he is constantly conflicted. He was brutally turned into a vampire himself, and is struggling to deal with that fact. The fact that Yuuki, a girl that he loved, turns out to be a pureblood after all this time is hard for him to accept.

    I also wonder why Yuuki was turned back into a vampire when her mother had told Cross that she wanted her to live a normal life (you could argue that she was talking about being safe from Rido). I feel that Kaname almost forced that onto her, but that's my opinion. I also feel that Cross almost hopes for Zero and Yuuki to be together and the only reason why I think he would want that is possibly from knowing Juri. Maybe she told him all the things she hates about being a pureblood and didn't want that for Yuuki? I'm only speculating.

    I wish Zero would stop being such a drama king... lol
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by KuranPrince on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:42 am

    PeachBum wrote:Zero doesn't hate Yuuki. He will always love Yuuki but he is constantly conflicted. He was brutally turned into a vampire himself, and is struggling to deal with that fact. The fact that Yuuki, a girl that he loved, turns out to be a pureblood after all this time is hard for him to accept.

    I also wonder why Yuuki was turned back into a vampire when her mother had told Cross that she wanted her to live a normal life (you could argue that she was talking about being safe from Rido). I feel that Kaname almost forced that onto her, but that's my opinion. I also feel that Cross almost hopes for Zero and Yuuki to be together and the only reason why I think he would want that is possibly from knowing Juri. Maybe she told him all the things she hates about being a pureblood and didn't want that for Yuuki? I'm only speculating.

    I wish Zero would stop being such a drama king... lol


    That seems to be the problem. Yuuki Kuran was born a pureblood vampire. Her mother had to sacrifice her life by sealing away her pureblood powers with no memory. You should know that she can't stay human for the rest of her life. If she were to remain human, the vampire fangs inside her would have eaten her alive and you can kiss her goodbye. Kaname (who is engaged to Yuuki) had to rescue Yuuki from a tragic fate by breaking her seal and share his blood to her-- a bloody kiss, if I may.

    As the year have passed, Yuuki have already chosen her own path and accept for whom she truly is.

    PeachBum
    Human

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Location : Ontario, Canada
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by PeachBum on Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:02 am

    That seems to be the problem. Yuuki Kuran was born a pureblood vampire. Her mother had to sacrifice her life by sealing away her pureblood powers with no memory. You should know that she can't stay human for the rest of her life. If she were to remain human, the vampire fangs inside her would have eaten her alive and you can kiss her goodbye. Kaname (who is engaged to Yuuki) had to rescue Yuuki from a tragic fate by breaking her seal and share his blood to her-- a bloody kiss, if I may.

    As the year have passed, Yuuki have already chosen her own path and accept for whom she truly is.[/quote]

    Hmm.. okay, I didn't think of it that way. Can you direct me to the chapter that mentions that? I was thinking that it was only because she was trying to remember her past that she was being tormented. Because she seemed fine for so many years before that. I was also confused as to why the pages from the HA book burned up when she tried to read them. It seemed like she wasn't supposed to know her past, but perhaps you are right.

    I'm still annoyed with Kaname! He does untrustworthy things! But perhaps that will all be explained with good reason in the end.
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by KuranPrince on Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:19 am

    PeachBum wrote:I'm still annoyed with Kaname! He does untrustworthy things! But perhaps that will all be explained with good reason in the end.


    You shouldn't blame Kaname for all the actions that he had caused. Many years ago, he wants to co-exist with humans. However, the villagers revolt him just because he's a vampire. Later, he was resurrected by Yuuki's evil uncle Rido by sacrificing a newborn (who's also named Kaname).

    Kaname had to kill the elder Vampire Council because the corrupted Council were led by Rido.

    Kaname isn't following the same path as Shizuka, Rido, or Sara... instead he had to fulfill his original plan in order to have a peaceful co-existence to both humans and vampires.

    For now, let's just wait until the next chapter instead of pointing fingers.
    avatar
    Rose
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-04-05
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by Rose on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:16 am

    It is nobody fault but Rido..if it wasn't for him Shizuka with be happy with her lover, Zero would grow up in normal family and Yuki would be with Kaname and her parents ...safe and happy..
    We shouldn't blame Kamame, he felt very bad for bringing Yuki back to the "world of blood"..and Yuki started to remember stuff because she didn't want to be burden to anyone,anymore.her past was "eating her alive". As for Zero he behave extremely childish with all that" I will kill you the next time we see each other" but on the other side it seems to me that in chapter 70 he looks a bit mature ( go zero...go bounce ) because even if I adore Kaname 😊 I still want Zeki to be friends again..
    avatar
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by Akaruisama on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:19 pm

    Rose wrote:It is nobody fault but Rido..if it wasn't for him Shizuka with be happy with her lover, Zero would grow up in normal family and Yuki would be with Kaname and her parents ...safe and happy..
    We shouldn't blame Kamame, he felt very bad for bringing Yuki back to the "world of blood"..and Yuki started to remember stuff because she didn't want to be burden to anyone,anymore.her past was "eating her alive". As for Zero he behave extremely childish with all that" I will kill you the next time we see each other" but on the other side it seems to me that in chapter 70 he looks a bit mature ( go zero...go bounce ) because even if I adore Kaname 😊 I still want Zeki to be friends again..

    I share your feelings. I also want Yuuki to be with Kaname but The relationship between Zero and Yuuki is important.
    Kaname is better match for Yuuki- he is pureblood, he love her unconditionally, he have gone throught so much pain to rescue her. He can understand Yuuki better than Zero who will always blame herself for is feelings toward this girl. I think Zero will never accept her as his beloved because of his contaradiction. He loves her but he doesn't want to have such feeling towards the creature should be eliminate.
    On the other hand I can see their friendship after many years and Zero at place of Caien Cross- powerfull hunter on guard of peacefull coexistence between humans and vampires who never forget his first love.
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by sweetsolace on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:41 pm

    Akaruisama wrote:
    Rose wrote:It is nobody fault but Rido..if it wasn't for him Shizuka with be happy with her lover, Zero would grow up in normal family and Yuki would be with Kaname and her parents ...safe and happy..
    We shouldn't blame Kamame, he felt very bad for bringing Yuki back to the "world of blood"..and Yuki started to remember stuff because she didn't want to be burden to anyone,anymore.her past was "eating her alive". As for Zero he behave extremely childish with all that" I will kill you the next time we see each other" but on the other side it seems to me that in chapter 70 he looks a bit mature ( go zero...go bounce ) because even if I adore Kaname 😊 I still want Zeki to be friends again..

    I share your feelings. I also want Yuuki to be with Kaname but The relationship between Zero and Yuuki is important.
    Kaname is better match for Yuuki- he is pureblood, he love her unconditionally, he have gone throught so much pain to rescue her. He can understand Yuuki better than Zero who will always blame herself for is feelings toward this girl. I think Zero will never accept her as his beloved because of his contaradiction. He loves her but he doesn't want to have such feeling towards the creature should be eliminate.
    On the other hand I can see their friendship after many years and Zero at place of Caien Cross- powerfull hunter on guard of peacefull coexistence between humans and vampires who never forget his first love.

    I agree. Zero has persisting feelings of persecution that was shown to exist ever since he was born and he had a weaker twin (Ichiru). He always felt sorry that Ichiru was weak and felt he doesn't deserve his parent's love... When Shizuka turned him, and Yuki cared for him, Zero felt he doesn't deserve Yuki's care because he was a monster... After he got over it, Zero felt some kind of obligation/ care towards protecting Yuki even though he already knew he was being used, and it leaped another notch when Yuki gave him blood, and Zero said even if he gave his remaining life to her he wouldn't complain... Ichiru's betrayal was crystal clear to him, but I think Zero felt as if it was his fault his twin turned out that way and refused to fight him.. When Yuki left Zero, at the end all he wished was to rid Yuki of her fears and worries, but he also felt that his life belonged to Yuki... and so forth.
    So many feelings of persecution for one man, I think that it will not be the same again for him and Yuki, after everything's been said and done. Yes Yuki is with Kaname sLo_BigBearHug: haha im biased.

    I have a feeling Zero will get a happy ending eventually. He has to be redeemed for the miserable things that happened to his life, Hino would be a total sadist if he's just going to die without any reason by the ending...hm anyway I wish him happiness ☀
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2826
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by nina on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:30 pm

    PeachBum wrote: I also wonder why Yuuki was turned back into a vampire when her mother had told Cross that she wanted her to live a normal life (you could argue that she was talking about being safe from Rido). I feel that Kaname almost forced that onto her, but that's my opinion. I also feel that Cross almost hopes for Zero and Yuuki to be together and the only reason why I think he would want that is possibly from knowing Juri. Maybe she told him all the things she hates about being a pureblood and didn't want that for Yuuki? I'm only speculating.

    I think we don’t need to speculate about why Yuuki turned into a PB=true nature, cuz is crystal clear …
    1. By herself began to wonder about her past at some point >>> Zero’s bites played a significant role for that, she started having illusions after the bitings (so if you want to accuse some one, accuse Zero).
    2. Maybe her PB ability to break spells (as she did with the still-doll child recently) also helped in that direction.
    3. Even if nothing of the above happened, Rido was planning to give his blood to her, before her PB nature awakes to make her crazy! If you remember he gave a little bottle with his blood to Ichiru for that purpose but he didn’t accomplish it!

    So Kaname is the last one you can accuse about it … in fact he saved her from madness cuz first he bit her and then gave her his blood with the bloody kiss!
    If Yuuki received Kuran’s blood before her nature was fully awaken then she would suffer a painful transition (from human to PB), her fangs will eaten her inside and in the end she would be a mad princess !

    Actually Kaname wanted to delay this transition as longer as he could (he tried many times a) to restrain himself from biting her, b) he was avoiding her questions about her past), and he said I’m sorry to bring you back in a bloody world (something like that).

    I suppose he knew that it was inevitable cuz Rido knew her existence and that he’ll go after her …

    I can’t provide the pages cuz are a lot … if you want you can check again the chapters after Shizuka’s death …

    sweetsolace totally agree with your analysis on Zero's psychological profile! cheers





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    PeachBum
    Human

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Location : Ontario, Canada
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by PeachBum on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:20 am

    Jeez, you guys are brutal if someone doesn't say something that you agree with. People interpret things differently.

    However, I should have been more clear about the 'forcing' part. I do apologize, my wording isn't always forgiving to Kaname. Kaname did what he had to do, but afterwards I felt like he talked her into staying with him. Like he was denying the human part of Yuuki, which to me is a betrayal to who Yuuki is. She WAS human for 10 years. Yuuki does have feelings for him and he is explaining a vampire's nature, but it almost seemed like Yuuki didn't really want to go along with it.

    Yuuki: I lived as a human up till now
    Kaname: So? But, we are fiancees.
    Yuuki: But this kind of thing...
    Kaname: Is something only beasts would do? That is right, we are not human. Or is Yuuki... is Yuuki planning to leave me all by myself again?
    Yuuki: (thinking) By himself...?
    Blood? Whose blood is this?
    Kaname: Yuuki, that's right just relax in this smell of blood, that way you will understand which side you should stay.

    That last line made me feel like he was coercing her into staying. And as soon as Kaname leaves, she runs to the window, relieved that it's not Zero's blood. So the feelings she had for Zero when she was a human are still intact. Then she goes to visit him when the others were telling her to stay. Then she froze up at Zero's door. I think it was because she was trying to determine what she was feeling in her heart and how Zero would react. So of course they are both complete idiots and say hurtful things to one another. Yuuki leaves and cries infront of Aido.
    Yuuki: It's something I can only cry about in my heart, it's almost like a sin.

    Again, it's my interpretation, what did others think or feel when they read that?

    I mentioned Juri because of what we read in chapter 38.
    Haruka: The thing you wanted to do for Yuuki... I think it is a good idea now... Let's give her a different future with our power...
    Juuri: Then I'll be going ahead of you... Kaname might get mad at me though...
    Haruka: I wonder about that... Kaname is like me, he's not true to himself.

    I guess I feel that Kaname is almost disobeying what his parents wanted for Yuuki... but maybe I'm interpreting it all wrong. Any thoughts? Sorry if this message went off on a tangent.
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by mariangie on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:24 am

    Why does Zero hates Yuuki , when he is a vampire himself ?

    This has a short answer .

    Zero don't hate Yuuki . The one he hates is himself .

    Sweetsolace's analysis of Zero character mentioned some of the reasons Zero hates himself .

    Zero was raised to hunt vampires . He discovered vampires can hurt and kill humans as a young boy . His mentor lost an eye because of Zero's trusting a Level E vampire . A pureblood vampire kill his parents and took away his twin brother . Now he had a reason for hating pureblood vampires . He was bitten by that same pureblood vampire . So he knows his destiny is to become a vampire . Knowing he will become a Level E vampire . A mad beast without any morals . Only desiring blood and destruction . He didn't wanted a similar future for Yuuki if she became also a vampire . So his fustration was great when he discovered she was really a pureblood vampire . His real feelings for her are romantic love . But it's easier for him to appear hating her than to accept his love for her. Because she became a monster as himself . Because he believes the one she loves is Kaname , another pureblood vampire and a guy he hates a lot .


    Nina made an excellent analysis why Yuuki had to return to be a pureblood vampire . If she have not returned to be a pureblood , she would become mad as her previous memories returned . As human , she hasn't the power to control her vampire memories .


    About Yuuki returning to human and her reaction with Kaname when discovering he was her " brother " .

    Yuuki lived 10 years as human . Raised as human . Learning human values and customs . When she returned to her vampire nature , her human values and the ones she has as a vampire kid clashed . As vampire , she was raised to accept her brother as her future husband . As human , she learned siblings don't have any romantic or sexual relationship . For Yuuki , it took a while to accept her feelings of love for her "brother " ( really her ancestor ) were okay .
    avatar
    Rose
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-04-05
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by Rose on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:43 am

    PeachBum wrote:
    Yuuki: I lived as a human up till now
    Kaname: So? But, we are fiancees.
    Yuuki: But this kind of thing...
    Kaname: Is something only beasts would do? That is right, we are not human. Or is Yuuki... is Yuuki planning to leave me all by myself again?
    Yuuki: (thinking) By himself...?
    Blood? Whose blood is this?
    Kaname: Yuuki, that's right just relax in this smell of blood, that way you will understand which side you should stay.
    Cmon are you really telling me that you don't believe in that old one :" In love and war is all permitted", I mean of course he want her to stay by his side he was waiting for her 10 years. Just think about how many times did Yuki ran away after Zero and Kaname was left alone.I really don't think we should blame anyone here, besides in anime and manga both Kaname leaves Yuki to clear things up with Zero ( in one she kissed him and in other she bite him). WHICH BOYFRIEND WOULD ACCEPT THAT TERMS, can you imagine Yuki telling Kaname " ok clear things with Ruka I am not jealous" I know that those two thing cant be compered but it is just a meter of describing it. I think that in in that specific moment Kaname shown how he is more mature than Yuki and Zero.
    And about the thing in front of Zeros door, she came there trying to get her friend back and trying to explain everything, but truth to be told what could she say " sorry that my parents were true blood and that your family was killed by other true blood". Zero was already taking his gun ( he was furious but not only to Yuki but himself also) I felt sorry for Zero and he is bad psychologist ( he hates the beast inside him and doesn't confront his own feelings, but Yuki is in trouble and she needed his help and he wasn't there for her. A REAL FRIEND, LOVER, OR WHATEVER WOULD EXCEPT HER FOR WHAT SHE IS AND BE THERE FOR HER) Zero just turned his back on everything and went back to his misery,now...WHO IS A BAD GAY??? :[url=http://ww
    avatar
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by rumland on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:13 am

    Ok you guys are going a little to far here.
    To start you say that zero turned his back on her and wasn't there when she needed him, you need to remember that kaname was not there ether, he chose to attack the council instead of protecting yuki. So that goes both ways.

    In the end it was zero who saved yuki from rido and killed him, not kaname.

    As for zero pointing the gun at her, he did that trying to get her to kill him, zero has always had a death wish and even today a part of him wants to die.

    Now as for yuki leaveing with kaname, she didn't only do it for kaname but also for zero, she belived it was the only way to keep him liveing, and she wanted him to live forever hence the whole I will run away for ever thing.

    She never wanted to be apart from zero and went as far as to start crying when she thought of zero as being an enemy. Once she realizes that zero actualy loved her she started to hate her self for being a vampire going as far as to apoligize to zero saying she isn't the girl for him cause she is a pure blood.

    Thats the part you need to pay attenchen to, she didn't say cause she loved kaname or that she dosent love zero, the only reason is cause she is a pb. She then gains her resolve and goes to shut out that part of her heart, she is happy as long as zero is able to go on living.

    Now this is the the thing about that, zero might be alive but he is not living, all he is doing even now is looking for a way to die and the more time goes on the stronger his vampire self seems to get. So the question is how long will it take before vampire zero takes over hunter zero.
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by KuranPrince on Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:03 pm

    rumland wrote:In the end it was zero who saved yuki from rido and killed him, not kaname.

    As for zero pointing the gun at her, he did that trying to get her to kill him, zero has always had a death wish and even today a part of him wants to die.


    It appears to me that you have forgotten one important piece to that puzzle. After their victorious battle with Rido, Yuuki had freed Zero from the vines that he had fired from his Bloody Rose. Did Zero ever say "thank you" to Kaname's fiancee? NO. All we see here is Zero's pissed off face and points his gun at Yuuki says that he will exterminate all purebloods. He had chosen to become the enemy of purebloods because it's his duty (and his family's honor) as a vampire hunter... even though he is indeed a vampire himself.

    It's a good thing that Kaname had to stop Zero from pulling the trigger. If the resurrected pureblood didn't stop Zero from firing his gun, Yuuki would have been dead by now... end of story.
    avatar
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by rumland on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:35 pm

    zero pointed his gun at her before she removed the it from him, not after.

    About him killing her if kaname didn't show up.



    I will also point out that the instand kaname shows up he is attacked by the bloody rose


    The fact that yuki was never attacked proves zero had no intent to kill her, otherwise she would be dead.

    Now to steal a line from you ... end of story. Very Happy

    Also you guys need to seriusly stop giving people negative rep just cause they dont agree with you, I have seen sevral people with 2 posts get negative rep for choseing zero over kaname, that is not what the rep is ment for, give me all the negtive you want but stop scareing off the new members cause they dont agree with your view point. I have no idea who is doing but hopefull the moderators should be able to tell, contact me and I will give you the post numbers and topics to some of the people this has been happening to cause it is just missuseing it. I will admit I deserved most of my negative rep, but the other members didn't.
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2826
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by nina on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:02 pm

    PeachBum wrote: Kaname did what he had to do, but afterwards I felt like he talked her into staying with him. Like he was denying the human part of Yuuki, which to me is a betrayal to who Yuuki is. She WAS human for 10 years. Yuuki does have feelings for him and he is explaining a vampire's nature, but it almost seemed like Yuuki didn't really want to go along with it.

    Actually he said over and over again that he doesn’t want Yuuki to change nothing … I’ll provide only one example …

    http://www.mangareader.net/104-52342-8/vampire-knight/chapter-61.html

    Yuuki: What do you want me to become?
    Kaname: All I want is for you to be the way you are …

    Even when Yuuki told him that a chunk of her heart is attached to Zero …

    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2179-30/vampire-knight/chapter-51.html

    … what he told her? …

    http://www.mangareader.net/104-19604-5/vampire-knight/chapter-52.html

    “of course I would never reject you …”

    http://www.mangareader.net/104-19604-6/vampire-knight/chapter-52.html

    “It’s ok Yuuki … I don’t mind that there’s one more person in your heart …
    A Yuuki without a heart full of love … WOULDN’T BE THE REAL YOU!!!

    So where exactly he doesn’t accepting her humanity? Cuz she ISN’T human I repeat! For me one of the reasons that Kaname loves her so much is her warm, good and “big” heart of hers >>> her humanity!

    Also it is a necessity for Yuuki to realize her nature for many reasons … for example she had to be able to use her fangs, she has to grow stronger as a vampire cuz she is a target etc etc … he doesn’t force her for no reason …

    Where it seemed that Yuuki didn’t want to go with him???
    The only time she refused strongly to follow him was before the battle with Rido starts … she wanted to stay for the time being because she wanted to protect the day class promising that she will follow him afterwards … and what he did? … he respected her choice despite the fact that he was dreadfully afraid for her safety! >>> he respected her humanity!

    Yes she was crying for Zero but even if she wasn’t in love with him (I’m taking your POV that she was in love with Zero) wouldn’t she react the same way? Wouldn’t she be sad cuz she had to lose a beloved person from her life? Zero said that they are enemies if you remember … so at least she lost a beloved friend … a brother. It seems totally natural to me her reaction …

    PeachBum wrote:
    Yuuki: I lived as a human up till now
    Kaname: So? But, we are fiancees.
    Yuuki: But this kind of thing...
    Kaname: Is something only beasts would do? That is right, we are not human. Or is Yuuki... is Yuuki planning to leave me all by myself again?
    Yuuki: (thinking) By himself...?
    Blood? Whose blood is this?
    Kaname: Yuuki, that's right just relax in this smell of blood, that way you will understand which side you should stay.

    That last line made me feel like he was coercing her into staying. And as soon as Kaname leaves, she runs to the window, relieved that it's not Zero's blood. So the feelings she had for Zero when she was a human are still intact

    mariangie wrote: About Yuuki returning to human and her reaction with Kaname when discovering he was her " brother " .

    Yuuki lived 10 years as human . Raised as human . Learning human values and customs . When she returned to her vampire nature , her human values and the ones she has as a vampire kid clashed . As vampire , she was raised to accept her brother as her future husband . As human , she learned siblings don't have any romantic or sexual relationship . For Yuuki , it took a while to accept her feelings of love for her "brother " ( really her ancestor ) were okay .


    Exactly! Well said mariangie!

    About their conversation:

    She says that something is wrong with her cuz she’s IN LOVE for the past 10 years with her brother … and Kaname is trying to explain her that this is something normal cuz they’re not humans but vampires >>> she doesn’t have to feel guilty for her feelings. He understands the fact that she raised as human and needs time to accept her true nature that’s why tells her … relax and smell the blood etc etc…

    Furthermore no one stated that her feelings changed when she’s awaken … of course her feelings for Zero stayed intact and that’s why she was afraid that it might something happened to him! I believe she will always love Zero, or else she won’t be Yuuki!

    PeachBum wrote: Juuri: Then I'll be going ahead of you... Kaname might get mad at me though...
    Haruka: I wonder about that... Kaname is like me, he's not true to himself.

    I guess I feel that Kaname is almost disobeying what his parents wanted for Yuuki... but maybe I'm interpreting it all wrong. Any thoughts? Sorry if this message went off on a tangent.

    Juri meant that Kaname won’t like the whole idea >>> their sacrifice …
    Kaname felt responsible for the turning of the events … he saw so many killings in the past and now he had to see the sacrifice of the two beloved persons in order to protect their child. Isn’t that alone a very sad turning? He wanted to be he, the one who’ll kill Rido but he couldn’t.
    He also said to Yuuki don’t questioning the choice our parents made in order to protect you. So where he “almost disobeying” his parents ?
    And on top of that he had to lose Yuuki for ten years as well … so don’t tell me that he should be thrilled about it!

    PeachBum wrote: Jeez, you guys are brutal if someone doesn't say something that you agree with. People interpret things differently.

    Don’t get mad when your “interpretations” proved wrong from the facts of the story.
    Also it’s not necessary to try to prove that Kaname is a “bad” guy just because you want a Zeki ending … you won’t succeed to make Zero a better choice by that … if you’re confident for your ship you don’t need such “methods”.





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by rumland on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:15 pm

    Nina he is right, espisahly your last sentence in your post is extremly brutal.

    (Don’t get mad when your “interpretations” proved wrong from the facts of the story.)
    KK to this part it is a interpretation that the facts dismiss his interpretation, there is nothing in the story the proves with out a doubt that kaname is a good or evil charecter, all we have is our interpretations of what happen, it is natrual for people with defrent view points to clash, however you can't dismiss theres just cause they dont match yours.

    As for the facts, all the so called facts can be thrown out on hino's whim, when every thing started it was a fact juki was a human, now it is a fact she is a vampire. When it started it was a fact the ichiru was dead, now it's a fact, well he is still dead, kind of, only now he died later.

    Just do me 1 favor please, before you post some thing like you just did, think about how you would feel or react if some one posting that towerds you.
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2826
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by nina on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:29 pm

    rumland wrote: Nina he is right, espisahly your last sentence in your post is extremly brutal.

    (Don’t get mad when your “interpretations” proved wrong from the facts of the story.)
    KK to this part it is a interpretation that the facts dismiss his interpretation, there is nothing in the story the proves with out a doubt that kaname is a good or evil charecter, all we have is our interpretations of what happen, it is natrual for people with defrent view points to clash, however you can't dismiss theres just cause they dont match yours.

    Do you or peachbum know what brutal means? Or you will replay I’m sorry again to correct your previous post?

    IMO I proved one by one that peachBum’s “interpretations” were wrong by using facts/words/conversations from the manga …

    If you think I was wrong on something you could proving me wrong by using the same method >>> by scans/pages from the manga!

    She/he stated that Kaname turned Yuuki by force because he wanted to, and then correct her/his first post after my replay (which BTW it wasn’t brutal by any means) >>> I suppose that was a wrong interpretation and NOT A FACT.

    She/he stated that Kaname “denying Yuuki’s human part” and that “is a betrayal to who Yuuki is” … so again IMO I proved she/he was wrong. If you think otherwise prove me wrong! I’m not gonna accuse you been brutal lol.


    I repeat ….
    PeachBum wrote: Jeez, you guys are brutal if someone doesn't say something that you agree with. People interpret things differently.

    nina wrote: Don’t get mad when your “interpretations” proved wrong from the facts of the story.

    Why I’m brutal?
    She/he was mad … and frankly I didn’t realize the reason to be, since by her/himself accepted that THE INTERPRETATION was wrong in the first place … she/he used the word “brutal” without any reason!


    rumland wrote: As for the facts, all the so called facts can be thrown out on hino's whim, when every thing started it was a fact juki was a human, now it is a fact she is a vampire. When it started it was a fact the ichiru was dead, now it's a fact, well he is still dead, kind of, only now he died later.

    Exactly NOW is A FACT that she is a VAMPIRE >>> if someone says she isn’t then
    is a false interpretation!

    Until Hino writes something different all that we know thus far from the manga ARE FACTS!

    If you or anybody else think or believe that Kaname is an UFO please provide the scans … if you can’t that means that your FACTS are wrong.
    If you think that in the future he will turn to be an UFO then you should provide the hints to establish your THEORY!
    If Hino decide to make Kaname UFO in the future then that will be a FACT … until then Kaname isn’t an UFO!

    rumland wrote: Just do me 1 favor please, before you post some thing like you just did, think about how you would feel or react if some one posting that towerds you.

    I’m not gonna do you any favour … but I suggest you to read the posts with the correct order to see if I was brutal in the first place or the replay “enraged”!

    And I’ll repeat my self … by trying to present Kaname as evil USING FALSE/WRONG INTERPRETATIONS isn’t gonna make Zero a better choice and vice versa of course! I love Kaname for who he is … I’m not “loving” him cuz he is better than Zero and I don’t feel the need to present Zero as a bad guy to promote Kaname or my ship!

    If I say Zero is a monster cuz he devoured his own brother when none forced him to do it is A FACT or A FALSE INTERPRETATION?

    For me is a fact but the interpretation is wrong!





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Sponsored content

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:44 am