Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Share

    Rose
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-04-05
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by Rose on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:04 am

    First topic message reminder :

    help

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2809
    Join date : 2010-05-17

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by nina on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:29 pm

    rumland wrote: Nina he is right, espisahly your last sentence in your post is extremly brutal.

    (Don’t get mad when your “interpretations” proved wrong from the facts of the story.)
    KK to this part it is a interpretation that the facts dismiss his interpretation, there is nothing in the story the proves with out a doubt that kaname is a good or evil charecter, all we have is our interpretations of what happen, it is natrual for people with defrent view points to clash, however you can't dismiss theres just cause they dont match yours.

    Do you or peachbum know what brutal means? Or you will replay I’m sorry again to correct your previous post?

    IMO I proved one by one that peachBum’s “interpretations” were wrong by using facts/words/conversations from the manga …

    If you think I was wrong on something you could proving me wrong by using the same method >>> by scans/pages from the manga!

    She/he stated that Kaname turned Yuuki by force because he wanted to, and then correct her/his first post after my replay (which BTW it wasn’t brutal by any means) >>> I suppose that was a wrong interpretation and NOT A FACT.

    She/he stated that Kaname “denying Yuuki’s human part” and that “is a betrayal to who Yuuki is” … so again IMO I proved she/he was wrong. If you think otherwise prove me wrong! I’m not gonna accuse you been brutal lol.


    I repeat ….
    PeachBum wrote: Jeez, you guys are brutal if someone doesn't say something that you agree with. People interpret things differently.

    nina wrote: Don’t get mad when your “interpretations” proved wrong from the facts of the story.

    Why I’m brutal?
    She/he was mad … and frankly I didn’t realize the reason to be, since by her/himself accepted that THE INTERPRETATION was wrong in the first place … she/he used the word “brutal” without any reason!


    rumland wrote: As for the facts, all the so called facts can be thrown out on hino's whim, when every thing started it was a fact juki was a human, now it is a fact she is a vampire. When it started it was a fact the ichiru was dead, now it's a fact, well he is still dead, kind of, only now he died later.

    Exactly NOW is A FACT that she is a VAMPIRE >>> if someone says she isn’t then
    is a false interpretation!

    Until Hino writes something different all that we know thus far from the manga ARE FACTS!

    If you or anybody else think or believe that Kaname is an UFO please provide the scans … if you can’t that means that your FACTS are wrong.
    If you think that in the future he will turn to be an UFO then you should provide the hints to establish your THEORY!
    If Hino decide to make Kaname UFO in the future then that will be a FACT … until then Kaname isn’t an UFO!

    rumland wrote: Just do me 1 favor please, before you post some thing like you just did, think about how you would feel or react if some one posting that towerds you.

    I’m not gonna do you any favour … but I suggest you to read the posts with the correct order to see if I was brutal in the first place or the replay “enraged”!

    And I’ll repeat my self … by trying to present Kaname as evil USING FALSE/WRONG INTERPRETATIONS isn’t gonna make Zero a better choice and vice versa of course! I love Kaname for who he is … I’m not “loving” him cuz he is better than Zero and I don’t feel the need to present Zero as a bad guy to promote Kaname or my ship!

    If I say Zero is a monster cuz he devoured his own brother when none forced him to do it is A FACT or A FALSE INTERPRETATION?

    For me is a fact but the interpretation is wrong!

    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by rumland on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:11 pm

    Your right I didn't read the whole post just the last bit, which I did hunestly see as brutal, and belive me I know what brutal means.

    Now I do see kaname as a person that does evil things and it can also be argued that he is a bad person, it is the same with zero and even with yuki in some ways, however the opisite is also true, they all also do good things and can be considered good people. It all depends on view points and that is what it is every ones view, 10 people can all be given the same evidence of a single crime and there will be 10 opions on what happen. There are so many things that happen in this manga that can viewed from ether side, defrent sides useing the same evidence to prove defrent therys. I will refrain from posting kanames evil deeds and trying to prove he is a bad guy cause it will just start a gaint arguement that will never end cause every one has there own opions.

    Now I belive the thing in debate is did kaname force yuki to become a vampire again. The answer is yes he did, he did not have her permission to do it before hand so she was force. However was it done with evil intent, no it wasn't, kaname wished only to save her from going mad. Was there another way? Maybe, it is possible that a memery wipe on yuki would stop the insanity at least for awhile. Would that be a better option? No cause being turned elminates the problim all together instead of covering it up for awhile.

    So in the end was kaname turning yuki into a vampire the right thing to do? No it wasn't. Was it the best thing to do? Yes it was. The right thing to do is not always the best thing to do, to be a any type of a leader you need to be able to tell the right thing and the best thing to do in situations and be willing to do the best best thing even if it is not a good thing to do.

    I realy hope this isn't to confuseing and that I explained every thing right.

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2809
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by nina on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:29 pm

    rumland wrote: So in the end was kaname turning yuki into a vampire the right thing to do? No it wasn't. Was it the best thing to do? Yes it was.

    If Kaname didn't awaken Yuuki she would be mad, crazy, gaga, loco, lunatic, insane :craziness...: :craziness...: :craziness...: ... so in that case the right and the best thing to do is the same!!!!!

    That's why I insist that some posters are trying to twist the FACTS!!!!

    I rest my case ...





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by rumland on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:50 pm

    you are right nina, people will always twist the facts to suit them selfs, it is almost impossible not to. However in this case it seems we just don't agree.

    In my eyes sence he turned her with out her consent I just cant see it as the right thing to do, however it was the best action to take at the time with the info we got, any other action would result only in her going mad and or dieing in the end. Even if her memories were erased again they would just resurface later on again and it would all start over again. Except leaveing her as a human makes her an even easyer target for rido. Not to mention that it would have thrown a giant monkey wrench into the story line if kaname fleed alone cause yuki was a human, that would have frozen yuki's and zero's growth.

    Now in the end I would prefer yuki ends up wityh zero, for the simple fact that kanames time has already come and gone, he has already had his first love and his family, and they produced both kind and mad offspring as the millina went by. Now this isn't the only reason I would prfer a zuki (is that the right term for yuki zero?) ending, but it is one of them.

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2809
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by nina on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:05 am

    rumland wrote: you are right nina, people will always twist the facts to suit them selfs, it is almost impossible not to. However in this case it seems we just don't agree.
    .
    .
    .
    Now in the end I would prefer yuki ends up wityh zero, for the simple fact that kanames time has already come and gone, he has already had his first love and his family, and they produced both kind and mad offspring as the millina went by. Now this isn't the only reason I would prfer a zuki (is that the right term for yuki zero?) ending, but it is one of them.

    No I don’t think that I twisted the facts to suit in my case cuz I don't need to.

    In the manga there are mysteries or scenes or words which are open for interpretations. For example why Kaname killed Hanadagi or Aidou >>> there is a room for different views till Hino provides the answer.

    But if you say Yuuki’s true nature is human this is a twisted/false view!

    I think I made my self clear.

    Also nobody told you to refrain your self … if you can prove that Kaname is indeed an evil chara by FACTS not interpretations or twisted facts then go ahead.

    If you prefer a Zeki ending for any reasons you are free to prefer it! It is a matter of preferences.
    My point is that even if Yuuki ends up with Kaname this doesn’t mean that Zero is a bad guy or that he doesn’t deserve happiness and vice versa.





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Rose
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-04-05
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by Rose on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:25 am

    rumland wrote:
    Now in the end I would prefer yuki ends up wityh zero, for the simple fact that Kanames time has already come and gone, he has already had his first love and his family, and they produced both kind and mad offspring as the millina went by. Now this isn't the only reason I would prfer a zuki (is that the right term for yuki zero?) ending, but it is one of them.
    You want to tell us that is your argument why Zeki should be??Look it is not Kanames fault that he had a love one time in his past life, or the fact that he was so brutally awaken, and that he found another love in his life. Yes Kaname loved more times and that is the proof WHY HE UNDERSTANDS YUKi'S FEELINGS TOWARDS ZERO..Some other guy would just rip his head off ( if he was a bad character he would do it, and blame it on someone else) but to return to the topic, so we should pity Zero because Yuki is the only women in his life ( so is for KAname THIS LIFE I mean).
    Zeki just cant be together, there are many unsolved things and there would always be a felt of guilt that Yuki would have because she is pb.
    I mean not defending or insulting anyone's opinion just if you can give reason of true, uncorrupted and unselfish love that Zero poses it is OK but I don't think we saw that ( till now) who knows what Hino is planing.

    PeachBum
    Human

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Location : Ontario, Canada
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by PeachBum on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:53 am

    About the brutal thing, I was talking more about the negative rep for just sharing my thoughts and interpretation. I wasn't angry in anyway that you explained why he turned her back. I had actually forgot about that in the manga, so thank you for clearing that up. I'm not saying Kaname is completely evil, I just felt different things when I read the manga.

    I have seen other posts be given a negative rep just because they said something against Kaname, it just seems childish. Let's respect others opinions. Not everyone has to like a character. I won't give a negative rep because others prefer Kaname over Zero. This a forum to discuss VK, and that will include how people interpret the manga differently.

    Perhaps I am being a little too sensitive, but some of these posts come across as a little rude. We can all talk respectfully to each other.

    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by rumland on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:10 am

    it wasn't nina that gave you the - rep, she actualy rarly ever gives out - rep as you can tell from this
    http://vampireknight.all-up.com/u21stats

    To rose
    I said that I would prefer the zeki ending not that it wil lactualy happen, and the thing about kaname's time already being passed is just 1 reason. Also it is wrong for you to say that zero and yuki is impossible, also just cause you have been in love more times does not make you a better lover.

    On another note kaname is well aware that zero can kill him, he has been sence the first arch, just like zero is aware kaname can kill him, the reason they dont kill each other is cause nether of them want to hurt yuki and thats the only reason that 1 of them is not dead yet. In the past there is also the fact that is zero killed kaname the council would try to have him killed and if kaname killed zero the hunters would have added him to the execution list. But hunestly I highly doubt ether of them care about any reason other then yuki not to kill each other.

    Now as for this "give reason of true, uncorrupted and unselfish love" I would ask for the same only replace zero with kaname. Cause kaname is in the same boat as zero right now, they both need yuki to live and kaname has already said he would rather he kill her or she kill him if she were to leave him.

    Rose
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-04-05
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by Rose on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:39 am

    I didn't say it makes you a better lover if you have more love ones, I just said that it was not a good criteria, it wasn't Kanames fault that he lived for so long...from the beginning I really loved them both but when Zero said to Yuki that paraphrasing" behind the door he only sees a pb" he fell down in my eyes.That was childish and unnecessary..AGAIN, i repeat myself he shouldn't judge on the first ball Yuki was still Yuki and Zero should know it the best because he is a vampire too( and beside thirst he didn't change much) if that was what he was worry about,Yuki is still loving person who was in need for her friend..and that was the reason why she cried and that was the reason why she said "hunt me and live" meaning she doesn't want him to do foolish reckless things like killing himself..because deep down she knows he is not mental stable right now.
    AND peach bum sure have your opinion it is normal,for everybody to have favorite characters I am just saying we should stick to the fact WHEN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PAST MANGA AND NOT THE ONE TO COME geek

    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by rumland on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:58 am

    I actualy got a defrent meaning out of the parts you mention, zero was going thru a lot at that point, he was not in a stable state of mind in the least and every thing in his world was crumbling and falling away and he was powerless to stop it, just thing about every thing that was happening with him at that point and he didn't have kanames 10,000 years of exspeareance to be able to handle it (maybe 10,000 years is going over board a little sence he spent so much time sleeping, I am not sure how long he spent sleeping but I am thinking between 2,500 and 3,000 years of him actualy being awake). I would be more upset with zero if he didn't crack at all under all that was happening.

    Plus yuki is show being real harsh to zero at many defrent times as well. It is normal to fight and argue in a relation ship, well as long as it dosen't get phsical it is normal and healthy.

    You are welcome to prefer kaname, that is your right and many share it, however many people also like zero and your way of looking at the things that have happen in the anime is not every ones way.

    I supose it dosen't mean anything that zero is the one who came and saved yuki in the end? If not for zero yuki would be rido's doll and kaname could easily be dead right now.

    On another note (please dont take this to seriusly) when kaname saw rido in coffen why did he grab zero and have him shot rido then tear out rido's heart and then grab the gasoline and make some barbequed rido kabobs. :lol:

    Edited in, kuranprince you seriusly need to stop giving out negitive rep to every ones that posts pro zero, it is getting old fast man and it is not cool. I realy wish a moderator will do something about him already, he is giving - rep to every one that seems to suport zero.

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2809
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by nina on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:55 pm

    peachbum wrote: About the brutal thing, I was talking more about the negative rep for just sharing my thoughts and interpretation. I wasn't angry in anyway that you explained why he turned her back. I had actually forgot about that in the manga, so thank you for clearing that up.

    Thanks for clearing up the misunderstanding!





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by KuranPrince on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:04 pm

    rumland wrote:kuranprince you seriusly need to stop giving out negitive rep to every ones that posts pro zero, it is getting old fast man and it is not cool. I realy wish a moderator will do something about him already, he is giving - rep to every one that seems to suport zero.


    Rumland... I'm not giving you NEGATIVE reps to you or any pro-Zero and ZeroxYuuki supporters all the time. The last time I've visited this forum, you had a -9. I don't understand that you had a -11. So don't point your fingers at me OK?

    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by rumland on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:22 pm

    kuran I looked at your profile, you gave out sevral negitive votes yesterday alone. you started yesterday with with 13 given, now look at how many you have given.
    http://vampireknight.all-up.com/u443stats

    You are not the only person I checked yesterday, but you are the only one who had the negative number increase.


    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by KuranPrince on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:21 pm

    I do not wish to go off-topic with you Rumland. That's all I'm going to say to you.

    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Location : Quezon City, Philippines
    Humor : Any kind. :D
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by missdaredevil07 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:12 pm

    I'm annoyed with Zero for hating Yuki so much (when it's really unnecessary and exaggerated (His abhorrence is indisputably exaggerated)...because Yuki never did him any ill at all). But then he can't even love himself as a vampire, so how can he accept Yuki as a Pureblood even more? Or he's probably just that bitter and broken hearted (when Yuki chose Kaname), that's why he's like that, considering the evidence that he's not that bleak towards the other vampires such as Aidou (they're actually friends-in-denial).

    I'm a Zeki fan! And....I'm still putting my hopes up for Zero's character development (now the more while Kaname's still out of the picture). There are already evidences of Yuki and Kaname's character development, Zero's is the remaining one still on its threshold.Smile)

    I <3 you Zero!!! n(^O^)n Banzaii!

    PeachBum
    Human

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2011-02-11
    Location : Ontario, Canada
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by PeachBum on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:56 am

    Rose wrote:AND peach bum sure have your opinion it is normal,for everybody to have favorite characters I am just saying we should stick to the fact WHEN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PAST MANGA AND NOT THE ONE TO COME geek

    The lines I pulled up (facts from the manga) were lines trying to explain why I felt certain things. Not everyone is going to know the facts if we don't discuss things, hence the forums. I appreciate people politely responding to my questions and interpretations.

    I believe I am understanding Kaname better. Though, I'm still a Zeki fan :tongue:

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by aya-chan on Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:14 pm

    Well, zero loved yuuki the human, how much he care at the yuuki the vampire only he knows.
    But latelly zero told harsh words to yuuki. if he had loved her the same kaname love her, then he should accept her new status, pureblood vampire, but he didn't. I believe his love his circumstantial: I love yuuki the human, but not the vampire.

    honestly, his reaction toward yuuki, when she woke up from her slumber, it was dissapointing for me knowing how much he cares for her. zero let his hatred to overcome the love he had for yuuki.


    Last edited by aya-chan on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 128
    Join date : 2011-04-26
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by Evil in love on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:39 pm

    Q: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire?

    A : Because he hates Pureblood and he can't even accept himself that he is vampire..That's Zero..I dislike. He always Evil or Very Mad to Yuuki, dull.. :roll:

    Ms. Anthropoid
    Human

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2011-04-28
    Location : Pumice of Pompeii
    Humor : Cynical
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by Ms. Anthropoid on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:07 am

    Zero doesn’t hate Yuuki as a person. He loves Yuuki. He hates that she is a Pureblood, a vampire. So he doesn't hate the person, he hates what she is. Zero is a vampire, but he hates what he is. There are two sets of dynamics that Zero has to overcome. The first dynamic is himself. Zero has to accept what he is. He won’t betray his family or himself as a hunter if he embraces himself as a vampire. He has to move beyond his trauma. Hopefully he can take lesson from Kana here and learn to use his experiences to his benefit and happiness. The second dynamic is Yuuki. He has to realize that Yuuki’s vampire side did not eat her human side. The Yuuki he fell in love with is still the same Yuuki now. She cannot change what she is. So Zero has to learn to love what he is and what she is too.

    Further, he has to realize that all Purebloods are not bad. The only Pureblood capable of disproving Zero’s falsities is Yuuki. Zero has had bad experiences with all other Purebloods.

    On the bright side, Zero’s making progress. He has overcome his hatred somewhat. I'm looking for more maturation on his part in the future.

    tunafishsandwich
    Human

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2011-04-28
    Location : Everywhere and Nowhere
    Humor : Sadistic
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by tunafishsandwich on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:17 am

    He probably hates her because she left him for Kaname, but I don't think he hates her anymore. I think he's over her already. It's been a year and he's moved on. There's really nothing between them at all currently, but maybe in time they'll be able to be friends. I like it when endings lead to happy endings, even if the story is tragic.

    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2011-04-30
    Humor : Satirical
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by Knightmare on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:44 pm

    Zero never hated Yuuki. He hated everything that happened to them, that Yuuki turned out to be a pureblood vampire and Zero had no idea. Things are always so much worse when you're tricked. Though I think he could have been much angrier at kaname, so some of it has to be the fact that he lost Yuuki by her turning into a vampire, something he'd always promise he would never let happen. Must be a kick in the teeth to find out it was unavoidable.

    I think Zero needs to speak out more and get the monkeys off his back. He refuses to actually say he doesn't like her and isn't actually going to kill her. Then again, she does belong to another man and saying he doesn't actually hate her is as good as saying he loves her...what happens aftter that?

    I don't think he'd be pissed at Yuuki for going off with Kaname when he's always known that she was in love with him and told her she should go with him.

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by sweetsolace on Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:15 pm

    Knightmare wrote:Zero never hated Yuuki. He hated everything that happened to them, that Yuuki turned out to be a pureblood vampire and Zero had no idea. Things are always so much worse when you're tricked. Though I think he could have been much angrier at kaname, so some of it has to be the fact that he lost Yuuki by her turning into a vampire, something he'd always promise he would never let happen. Must be a kick in the teeth to find out it was unavoidable.

    I think Zero needs to speak out more and get the monkeys off his back. He refuses to actually say he doesn't like her and isn't actually going to kill her. Then again, she does belong to another man and saying he doesn't actually hate her is as good as saying he loves her...what happens aftter that?

    I don't think he'd be pissed at Yuuki for going off with Kaname when he's always known that she was in love with him and told her she should go with him.

    too true. i personally think Hino intentionnally drags him telling yuki how he felt about the whole thing to save it for the grand revelation later on... to save the space for the excitement. because if zero forgives yuki now somehow it would also mean he accepted her vampire nature and the other things that go along with it: letting go of his hatred, his nature, himself.. etc.

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by Akaruisama on Sun May 01, 2011 12:46 pm

    As I wrote ealier, I'm convinced Zero hates Yuuki and loves her at the same time, in result all is complicated and painfull for them both.

    Now it is more interesting for me, when their relationship is going to change. I think that very important person for developpment whole sittuation would be Kaito.
    He is so stict, intrasigent and cruel, I think he got any mercy for each pureblood, who breaks the rule.

    There can be a situation, when Zero would have to choose between them, and between his duties as a hunter and the feelings towards Yuuki.

    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2011-04-30
    Humor : Satirical
    Warning Zone

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by Knightmare on Fri May 13, 2011 12:11 am

    Akaruisama wrote:As I wrote ealier, I'm convinced Zero hates Yuuki and loves her at the same time, in result all is complicated and painfull for them both.

    Now it is more interesting for me, when their relationship is going to change. I think that very important person for developpment whole sittuation would be Kaito.
    He is so stict, intrasigent and cruel, I think he got any mercy for each pureblood, who breaks the rule.
    Well, to me there's a big difference between hating someone and being angry at them. Even ch46 he wasn't angry all that much at Yuuki and he knows its not her fault, but the source of your anger gets it directed at them. Plus Zero has fears about Yuuki, not that she is an evil pureblood, but that given time, she will turn into one and again, Yuuki gets the brunt of that, not saying thats fair or mature, just the way its gone.


    Sponsored content

    Re: Why does zero hates Yuki, when he is also a vampire??

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:50 am


      Current date/time is Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:50 am