Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Share

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by nina on Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:07 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    Here the link

    http://community.livejournal.com/vampire_knight/915668.html

    Thank you interwork, Mousou team and akikoaugnj for share!
    Enjoy!!!!! bouncing bouncing bouncing





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by rumland on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:10 pm

    Those pages prove nothing, you guys are reading to much into it, the movement of his hand to his face is a normal thing kaname does when he finds troubleing info out, many people do it to think and the other 2's complete lack of concern lends some truth to this point.

    Also the tablets kaname takes now are defrent from the ones he took at the school, I highly doubt a charecter like kaname would be useing a tablet that no one else does, he isn't that stupid. He wouldn't make him self that easy to take out and being the stratigist he is there is no way he wouldn't be able to see the tablet factory being taken over.

    As for the bloody rose, it is the only one we know of that drinks blood right now, and that was cause zero lost control of it. Which is why the vines were going all around and into his body.

    Now for the last part about kaname not killing some one, to put this in the simplist way you are completly wrong there, kaname would kill and sacrafice anyone he needs to complete his goals, when he first created the night class every one of them were a sacrafice he was willing to use, as well as shizuka and even zero and ichiru, if the person needs to die for kaname to complete his goal he would not think twice about killing them. Just like the leader of any people or nation, peoples lifes are just pawns on the chestboard to kaname.

    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by mariangie on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:13 am

    I'm not the one who said Kaname uses a different blood tablet batch than other vampires . It appeared at the V. K. Fanbook , page 131 , Viz ed . Kaname uses blood tablets before the ones the Night Class invented . Just see chapter 48 during the party when Kaname talked with Ruka and Kain .He was taking a lot of them . This happened a little after Haruka and Juuri's death , 10 years ago .

    Kaname's hands placement in chapter 66 are not normal . He grabbed his neck . Them covered his mouth . He had a glass with some liquid similar to the blood tablets liquid color . Next , a mysterious blood stain was shown . No other explanation given except for Yuuki noticing it . But Kaname started to talk to her . She forgot about this stain .

    Yuuki would not care about the blood stain at all if it was an old one . Or her own blood . But maybe I'm wrong here .

    Kaname drink his tea as most people in western contries do , in a teacup . :sFun_coffeeadd As shown here :

    http://www.mangareader.net/104-57815-34/vampire-knight/chapter-65.html

    Maybe I'm seeing things that don't exist . I had not see many persons commenting about this since the first time I mentioned this 5 chapters ago . This is only my idea . Maybe others have a better explanation for what is happening .

    Rose
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-04-05
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by Rose on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:24 am

    Maybe Kaname is experimenting again with his blood and that is way he is not himself...remember in the past he just to do a lot of experiments.Maybe he wants to make even more stronger weapon than before, because I don't think he would ignore Sara that easily , he must have know what she is up to. Remember previous chapter we didn't know until the very end what was the reason for all actions before Ridos arival. I don't think that blood was from Yuki..all of the sudden her blood is on carpet, why wasn't there before..I mean it is not the first time she is feeding on him..
    Next topic, I still don't think he is that cruel to sacrifice Aidos father without him doing anything bad to Kaname or Yuki ( he sees Zero and Suzuka as his enemy and also the council) If he was that committed to VENDETTA he would kill Ichio for not returning to his side. And what ever he is doing it is for greater purpose because Akatsuki and Ruka wouldn't have accompanied him.. as for weapons bloody rose id become one with Zero but only after many transformation..

    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by rumland on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:31 pm

    Ok where to start, first off fanbooks are not always right, I actualy belive people rely on them a little to much sence they almost always conterdict the manga it's self, so when quating please be sure it is from the manga, with kaname being the way he is the only way he would take a defrent tablet then every one else would be if he made it him self.

    As for kaname killing some, I didn't say he goes around and kills people at random, I said that he would have no problim killing anyone to further his goals. As for him killing shuzka cause she was his enemy, that is wrong, he had planned to kill her from before she came to the school, he actualy predicted she would come for zero and I guese you could say he used him to draw her out.

    As for kaname grabbing his face and then covering his mouth, how many people do you know that cover there mouth with open finger? Also what type of person grabs his face with 2 fingers, if you look at the picture all that is touching on the visable side is his index finger.

    About the blood stain on the carpet, this should cover both of your guys posts, the blood stain was from when yuki first started to feed, it wasn't recent and you should be able to tell just by looking at it the picture of her in the bottom left panel and then the blood stain, pay close attenchen to where her legs are located in the picture then look at the blood, if you look carfully to her right you can see the dresser and that the blood fits perfectly with where she was sitting.

    As for the tea comment, I am west coast america, california, you cant get much further west then this, and guese what, I don't drink tea from a tea cup, nor does most of the people I know, just thought I would throw that out there cause the whole western world comment. As for the tea however I said it was possible he was drinking tea, however it could have been a number of things, blood, blood tablet like you seem to think, wine.

    Now for this last bit, it is not ment to insult anyone but only to give some insight, when a person fanboys (idolizes) a charecter or a person they start to ignore reality and see that person only as they wish to see them, this is a normal human reaction, however in doing so you create an image of the charecter in which it is impossible for it to live up to, which means what ever tha charecter might do it will never be as grand as what you picture it doing, cause even a person going to the moon would seem like nothing if you think they can go to mars. I hope you get the point I am trying to make here. Drop all your preconcived notions and kaname and leave your self open to the defrent possabiltys, don't reject them cause you dont belive they match the will the notions of what you think he might do.

    I have read a lot of what people think about the kaname charecter and so many people are trying to make him out to be something he is not. Kaname is not a good or evil charecter however he does do good and evil things, he is a natural leader, and greedy and charetable both at the same time, the best way to describe him is a ruler ruled by conterdictions

    People on see things as good or evil, black or white, but in reality there is no black or white, there is only defrent shades of gray.

    Umm end of rank?

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by nina on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:16 pm

    rumland wrote:

    Now for this last bit, it is not ment to insult anyone but only to give some insight, when a person fanboys (idolizes) a charecter or a person they start to ignore reality and see that person only as they wish to see them, this is a normal human reaction, however in doing so you create an image of the charecter in which it is impossible for it to live up to, which means what ever tha charecter might do it will never be as grand as what you picture it doing, cause even a person going to the moon would seem like nothing if you think they can go to mars. I hope you get the point I am trying to make here. Drop all your preconcived notions and kaname and leave your self open to the defrent possabiltys, don't reject them cause you dont belive they match the will the notions of what you think he might do.

    Try to follow your own advise ... remove your thick Zero-glasses before you serve your twisted "insight"!


    Last edited by nina on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by juliet on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:52 pm

    Ok where to start, first off fanbooks are not always right, I actualy belive people rely on them a little to much sence they almost always conterdict the manga it's self, so when quating please be sure it is from the manga, with kaname being the way he is the only way he would take a defrent tablet then every one else would be if he made it him self.

    This is the official Hino wrote for the fans to get a better grasp of the characters. So in there Kaname is said to have a different blood tablets type than the rest of the vampires (reason unknown). Hino says "Tablets that restraimn the urge to drink blood. The most popular known is BL-XXXV 06Ω. Kaname takes 06Ω." So for an unknown reason, Hino makes Kaname to take special made tablets.

    As for kaname killing some, I didn't say he goes around and kills people at random, I said that he would have no problim killing anyone to further his goals. As for him killing shuzka cause she was his enemy, that is wrong, he had planned to kill her from before she came to the school, he actualy predicted she would come for zero and I guese you could say he used him to draw her out.


    Yes that was a good prediction from his part, Shizuka had gone missing after the murder of the Kiruy familly, the council was suppposed to persecute her but they had no idea where she was. Looks like that purebloods, no matter how clever they are, the endorse in pathos (see Zero)...from the fanbook "Shizuka sees to Zero the same thing she saw in her lover and turns him in a vampire."


    About the blood stain on the carpet, this should cover both of your guys posts, the blood stain was from when yuki first started to feed, it wasn't recent and you should be able to tell just by looking at it the picture of her in the bottom left panel and then the blood stain, pay close attenchen to where her legs are located in the picture then look at the blood, if you look carfully to her right you can see the dresser and that the blood fits perfectly with where she was sitting.

    The thing here is why is Yuuki wondering about that blood, if that's the remains of her previous feeding activities? To tell it in other words; why is Hino twisting our direction at an event that happened months ago and has not a significance for the readers or the course of action? If Yuuki wonders might be because Hino wants to make us wonder (providing clues?). It's not peculiar us going asking about it, after Yuuki questioning it itself.



    Now for this last bit, it is not ment to insult anyone but only to give some insight, when a person fanboys (idolizes) a charecter or a person they start to ignore reality and see that person only as they wish to see them, this is a normal human reaction, however in doing so you create an image of the charecter in which it is impossible for it to live up to, which means what ever tha charecter might do it will never be as grand as what you picture it doing, cause even a person going to the moon would seem like nothing if you think they can go to mars. I hope you get the point I am trying to make here. Drop all your preconcived notions and kaname and leave your self open to the defrent possabiltys, don't reject them cause you dont belive they match the will the notions of what you think he might do.

    Unfortunately that works for all of us, both ships tend to idealize their favorite character a bit more and so they are more into him as they go analyzing him more. This is not bad, Yumes tend to understand Kaname more as they go deeper in his profile and his actions, Zekis are the exact with Zero, so the best is to leave everyone love what he loves and try to communicate and exchange our knowledge, better grasp of the character we ship in order to fullfill out notion. This is the positive way tp go. Okay even arguing is beneficiary and healthy debates promote good discussion and analyzation. Let's not jump on the others because they favor someone. This is happening most of the times see politics, football, movies, arts, even music. Not bad at all.







    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Rose
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-04-05
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by Rose on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:02 pm

    AHHAHHAHAH I think that in the end we will all be disappointed because who knows what will the story bring we just have to wait another chapter Razz

    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by rumland on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:56 pm

    Ahh sorry I got a some what special way of thinking, I normaly look at a situation from multiple view points and then choice which ever one seems most likly to me, I guese some people might mistake me for a zero or a yuki fan, however I life all 3 about the same. I think that all 3 are perfectly made to be the type of charecter they are. Heno is a genius when it comes to that.

    However it is the kaname charecter type that I actualy dislike, and then it is only certain parts of that type that I dislike, the main thing I dislike is the fact that he veiws other as mere tools (pawns) to further his own goals, nowraly that wouldn't make me dislike a charecter to the degree I dislike kanames, the reason I dislike his charecter if that it is ignorment and oblivious, in the entire first arch here he is treating all the other vapires as his pawns and keeping himself distant from them. People talk about how kaname dosen't use his powers to control other vampires. However the thing they misunderstand is that he dosen't need to, he can control just by talking to them, hitler was able to take over an entire country in this same. The thing that gets me about him is that he did all this and it wasn't need, all he had to do was talk to the night class and tell them what he is planning and they would have willing followed him. Instead he closed him self off from them and just rules them with his status with out ever trying to know them.

    A leader/ruler/king/president cant lead his people if he dosen't know them, the only thing you can do with out knowing your people is dictate/dominate them. That is why kaname will fail in every attempt to rule in the long run.

    However I belive yuki will make a great ruler once she matures a bit more.

    I hope I didn't make all this to hard to understand or follow.

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by nina on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:47 pm

    Ahh sorry I got a some what special way of thinking, I normaly look at a situation from multiple view points

    People talk about how kaname dosen't use his powers to control other vampires. However the thing they misunderstand is that he dosen't need to, he can control just by talking to them, hitler was able to take over an entire country in this same.

    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    First of all you are comparing Kaname with Hitler? !!!!! OMG !!!!!

    You claim that you have an overall perspective but only by that phrase you contradict your self … The truth is that your hatred is so deep that you see everything twisted!

    Stop bashing Kaname and stop insulting all his fans!!







    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by rumland on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:07 pm

    First off I am not bashing anyone, every thing I said in my post was true. secound no matter what type of twisted freak hitler was he was still able to take control of a country with only his words. I was compairing kanames ability to move people useing his words with that of hitlers, not the 2 people them selfs, just there abilitys. You jumped to a concluseion cause you heard the name of a evil person from history. Would you also get mad if I said some thing like kaname can walk on water like jesus does? Of course you wouldn't cause it's the name of a good person. Yet the comparison of abilitys is still the same. You simply over reacted cause the name hitler was spoken.

    Secound I have no hatred for kaname at all, hatred and dislike are 2 defrent things.

    I never said I have an all over perspective, I said I look at defrent perspectives and choice 1, the term in there you need to read is choice, the only way to truly have an all over perspective is to chose no sides, basicly staying neutral and not getting involved.

    But that was quit a emotional out burst you had there you can be proud in the fact that you have passion. (Not sarcasm)

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by nina on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:27 pm

    rumland wrote:First off I am not bashing anyone

    when you're comparing Kaname with Hitler this is exactly what you doing!


    When you use a name with so much negative charge as Hitler’s to make a remark it is to provoke! If you wanted only to compare their ability to mesmerize their audience you could choose another name as Martin’s Luther King for example!

    Hitler is well-known mostly for his atrocities and secondly for his capacity to “hypnotize” the masses!! Also his leadership trough propaganda, led his people and his country to doom.
    On the contrary Kaname took all the blame on his shoulders and let everyone to see what he can do … he didn’t hide anything! Oh yes and his motive is noble … he doesn’t want to gain power to use it against good/innocent people … he want a better world in genelar! There is a HUGE difference between the two rulers you compared for a lot more reasons but I don't want to take it further!!!!!!

    However you’re right in one thing … Kaname is a ruler and if it wasn’t his actions in the past probably the human race would be “erased from the map”!!!! So that only makes him a successful leader! He couldn’t achieve to wipe off all the evil from his race but at least he tried and his heart is on the right place! Plus he gave power to humans to fight his own kind!

    Even now he only wiped off the bad, the rotten fruits … he didn’t do any harm to any innocent! Except if you’re saying that he should let Shizuka, Rido and the corrupted senate to live and rule?!!!!!

    In that case Zero, Cross, Yagari etc ect are all of them guilty cuz they had kill too, even Yuuki cuz she fought Rido, helped Zero to kill him and she also took her artemis willing to kill any PB (even innocent) who was bored with his life but she did it with good intentions! Hmmm sounds familiar lol.

    As for your claim that Kaname used Zero … it’s sort of true … but
    1. He didn’t do it for himself but for Yuuki’s sake and I’m sure that Zero would be willing to do it.
    2. The result was beneficial for Zero. He is alive and has hope for the future. If it wasn’t Kaname’s plan probably Zero would seen the chicories upside down by now!

    When you say that Kaname wouldn’t hesitate to kill anyone (=I guess innocents too) in order to achieve his goals then you present a ruthless monster and this is sooooo far from what we have seen thus far!!!!





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by rumland on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:05 am

    Dont get me wrong here, I didn't mean that kaname would go around killing women and children to further his plans cause it is some thing his charecter just isn't capable of.
    As for his actions from the past, kaname is defrent from how he used to be, when all the stuff in the past happen kaname was still young. It has been said by a few people that zero is like the kaname from as far a personality and ideals go, but hunestly all I can was able to tell from the flash back is the following. Past kaname must be motivated to take action (just like me there) and every time he opened his heart to something he lost. FE. The village and the vampire elder and he also had a death wish like the current zero has, starveing him self, planning to sacrefice him self to make the human into hunters. Also it shows how much the female elder loved kaname to the point that she couldn't stand the idea of him sacreficeing him self so she did it in secret.

    As for the hitler thing, you are right it was a bad choice, I simpley thought of who the person with best ability to move the masses was and his name is the first that came to mind. Then again I did way more research on him then I did on anyone back when I was told to do reports on him when I was in school. You might be kinda surpriced if you actualy looked into his past farther then the majorly screwed up stuff he did. I personaly don't think of him as all that bad of a guy after finding out about his past. If only you could cut the bad stuff out of the good but thats not possible.

    As for shizuka, yes I think he should have never taken action against. She is some one that I dont consider evil, she was heart broken and had the same desires as kaname, only she actualy lost some one over it. with the way things were going that night zero would have feed on her and that would have stopped the whole level e thing, he has already shown he can resist her control.

    To put it simple I have likes and dislikes for all the charecters, not just kaname. However on this particle site kaname is mentioned the most so I simply talk about him the most, if some one went saying zero was a perfect charect I would most likly do the same I did kaname and point out his falts, you got to take the good with the bad or it tarnishes the charecter. I belived I was adding in just as much good points as bad but obviously the bad is out shineing the good so I will try to toon that down, I am not here to make anyone fell bad, just here to converse about this awsome manga I found and am following.

    Ahh man another long post, sorry to anyone who makes it to this part, I hate reading long posts lol.

    Rose
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-04-05
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by Rose on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:54 pm

    First of all no one is saying that KaNAME or Yuki or Zero are perfect characters,they all have their inner demons that they have to fight with, for example Yuki is sometimes so spoiled that I want to slap her, I know that she is young but she is not child anymore, Zero and Kaname witnessed worse things that she did because she was too young to fully remember besides Cross gave her all his love + Kaname + Zero; considering Zero he is so stubborn and full of doubts good PB, bad PB, etc. if he could forgive his brother for the inclusion in their parents murder ,than he can let go of his hatred for Yuki/vampire.
    As for Kaname- with great power comes great responsibility, first of all- he is disappointed in people, in life in everything; he had seen so much hatred and killing without any purpose and two times he had lost girl/women he loved. Just remember after all sacrifice hooted women did he says paraphrasing: "they aren't even killing bad vampires they are just killing". Then he is awaken from his "member of the clan" after baby was sacrificed only so Rido could gain Kanames blood. And then finally he lives in loving family but considering greedy council+ Rido they have to hide just because their blood is precious( he could kill them all if he wanted to but he didn't)..and again after losing his love ones he is to be treated as "poor and precious" but as Ruka and Akatsuki said " they are just using him"they ( council) wanted to make him their puppet....and so on, and so on. He never knew who his real friends were, until the battle with Rido when he said " you guys spoiled me". Just remember how he was before his parents died, nice but like a bird in a cage, never to act as a child never to do anything without permission.
    And in the end..I am not... NOTTTTTT telling that everything he done was good, but he is a strategic, smart man who is ONLY defending what he loves, like Nina said he could be king or he could rule them all but he is not that kind of man...I hope you understood what I was trying to say ..WE WOuLD ALL ACT SAME IF WE WERE IN HIS SHOES

    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by rumland on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:37 pm

    Rose your post was actualy one of the easyist to read and under stand I have seen so far.

    However with a few things I disagree, First off with zero, I do not belive he actualy hates yuki cause if he did he has had plenty of chances to kill her or to let her die. Like out side the cemetery, all he had to do was nothing and the other vampire probily would have killed her or at at taken her hostage. The main problim I have found for zero is that he needs a creth to go on living, first it was yuki and now it is the hunting down pure bloods thing, which is 1 of the reasons yuki leaft with kaname, to give zero a reason to live. Hence the whole I will run awaqy from you forever thing and then the crying thing saying that she can't be the one for zero cause she is a vampire.

    You are also right that kaname dosen't know who to trust however he was with them for a few years, he could have opened up a little like they all did with him.

    Now to the last part, I am sorry but you are dead wrong, I would not act like kaname did. I would have actualy done some thing much worse then him in that same situation. So in that term I would be worse then kaname.

    I actualy have likes and dislikes for all the charecters, however when I reply I normaly just put whats on my mind at the time, I am not realy the type to hold back. That might be what caused the other person to think I was trying to insult them which I realy wasn't.

    Rose
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-04-05
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by Rose on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:24 pm

    No not insult of course you have your opinion but congratulation for confessing that you would be worse than Kaname Smile) I don't think that Zero actually hates Yuki , that is more anger but he hate what they become ( both of them).

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by Akaruisama on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:01 pm

    Rose wrote:No not insult of course you have your opinion but congratulation for confessing that you would be worse than Kaname Smile) I don't think that Zero actually hates Yuki , that is more anger but he hate what they become ( both of them).

    I agree, Zero doesn't hate Yuuki, but he hates a creature inside her and himself. Even that he is trying to help her in her plans.
    Have you noticed that their relationship is much more mature now? They seem too much older, they are more alike than ealier, this distance ans self-control. I like very much theirs meeting, it was so cold but it seems that deep feelings are hidden in this coldness.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by juliet on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:03 pm

    @Rose really what a nice and touchy post cheers I love it when yume goes passionate, lol, also you are right about Rumland did not wait such a confession I would do much worst..lovely honesty there, Rum...

    but I disagree here

    As for shizuka, yes I think he should have never taken action against. She is some one that I dont consider evil, she was heart broken and had the same desires as kaname, only she actualy lost some one over it. with the way things were going that night zero would have feed on her and that would have stopped the whole level e thing, he has already shown he can resist her control.

    because Shizuka had come to get Zero and to finish (if possible Kaname thus she asks of Yuuki if she can kill him)..anyway Kaname could have handled her but Zero no, not alone because she was his mistress and she had great control for him. Shizuka had strong feelings about Zero as she was seeing him, as the official fanbook says (by the way if you have the chance just by it, it really offers a better understanding), as a replacement (she wanted him because he reminded her) of her lover that zero's parents had killed.

    So if Kaname had left Shizuka, he would have lost Zero and then Zero would never become a vampire hunter but a slave to Shizuka's appetites...
    and Rido of course...he was on the way, who would deal with him to save Yuuki since Kaname could not hit the final blow just delay him as he did. (so in another ten years he would reappear lol)

    So it was better that Shizuka was killed because they all got saved...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    elisita
    Human

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2011-03-07
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by elisita on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:35 am


    The thing here is why is Yuuki wondering about that blood, if that's the remains of her previous feeding activities? To tell it in other words; why is Hino twisting our direction at an event that happened months ago and has not a significance for the readers or the course of action? If Yuuki wonders might be because Hino wants to make us wonder (providing clues?). It's not peculiar us going asking about it, after Yuuki questioning it itself.


    Hi! First post Embarassed

    I don't know if you guys mention this in later replies, but when I read that chapter I understood that the blood was Ruka's. When Ruka and Kain go to talk to Kaname, before Yuuki arrives, Kaname is looking weak and he is about to drink his blood tablets. After that, when Yuuki is going to Kaname's room, she bumps into Ruka and Kain -who are just leaving-, and Ruka apologizes for not wanting to talk to Yuuki at that very moment... Next, we see Yuuki talking to Kaname and she mentions Ruka, to which Kaname replies that it is already too late and that he has hurt Ruka.

    My overall impression is that Ruka offered yet again her blood to Kaname and he accepted. Yuuki, IMO, understood what happened (she saw Kaname drinking Ruka's blood when she was little and Kaname explained that at that time, he wanted to drink Yuuki's blood but couldn't, so he drank Ruka's instead, remember?) and that is why when she asks Kaname to stay with her and drink her blood, she adds "after all, it seems that you have been thirsting for it" (or something quite similar).

    Anyway, I'm fairly new to the VK fandom and to VK, so it might be that my interpretation is way off ^^!

    Cheers,

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by sweetsolace on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:50 am

    elisita wrote:

    The thing here is why is Yuuki wondering about that blood, if that's the remains of her previous feeding activities? To tell it in other words; why is Hino twisting our direction at an event that happened months ago and has not a significance for the readers or the course of action? If Yuuki wonders might be because Hino wants to make us wonder (providing clues?). It's not peculiar us going asking about it, after Yuuki questioning it itself.

    Hi! First post Embarassed

    I don't know if you guys mention this in later replies, but when I read that chapter I understood that the blood was Ruka's. When Ruka and Kain go to talk to Kaname, before Yuuki arrives, Kaname is looking weak and he is about to drink his blood tablets. After that, when Yuuki is going to Kaname's room, she bumps into Ruka and Kain -who are just leaving-, and Ruka apologizes for not wanting to talk to Yuuki at that very moment... Next, we see Yuuki talking to Kaname and she mentions Ruka, to which Kaname replies that it is already too late and that he has hurt Ruka.

    My overall impression is that Ruka offered yet again her blood to Kaname and he accepted. Yuuki, IMO, understood what happened (she saw Kaname drinking Ruka's blood when she was little and Kaname explained that at that time, he wanted to drink Yuuki's blood but couldn't, so he drank Ruka's instead, remember?) and that is why when she asks Kaname to stay with her and drink her blood, she adds "after all, it seems that you have been thirsting for it" (or something quite similar).

    Anyway, I'm fairly new to the VK fandom and to VK, so it might be that my interpretation is way off ^^!

    Cheers,

    Kaname didn't say that, he said that he was afraid he will do something that might piss Ruka off...
    The blood on the carpet is similar to the blood found in the beginning of the second arc where kaname teaches yuki how to use her fangs...he says this is the room where i once lock you up when you were learning how to use your fangs.

    elisita
    Human

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2011-03-07
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by elisita on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:50 am

    sweetsolace wrote:

    Kaname didn't say that, he said that he was afraid he will do something that might piss Ruka off...
    The blood on the carpet is similar to the blood found in the beginning of the second arc where kaname teaches yuki how to use her fangs...he says this is the room where i once lock you up when you were learning how to use your fangs.

    Actually, he did say it was too late, and that he might actually hurt her more in the future. About the room, he just says the room they are in that moment is the same in which Yuuki was locked up, but that doesn't mean the stain is not new, does it? Anyway, if it was an old stain, why would Yuuki act as if she's just discovering it?


    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by juliet on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:33 pm

    elisita wrote:

    The thing here is why is Yuuki wondering about that blood, if that's the remains of her previous feeding activities? To tell it in other words; why is Hino twisting our direction at an event that happened months ago and has not a significance for the readers or the course of action? If Yuuki wonders might be because Hino wants to make us wonder (providing clues?). It's not peculiar us going asking about it, after Yuuki questioning it itself.


    Hi! First post Embarassed

    I don't know if you guys mention this in later replies, but when I read that chapter I understood that the blood was Ruka's. When Ruka and Kain go to talk to Kaname, before Yuuki arrives, Kaname is looking weak and he is about to drink his blood tablets. After that, when Yuuki is going to Kaname's room, she bumps into Ruka and Kain -who are just leaving-, and Ruka apologizes for not wanting to talk to Yuuki at that very moment... Next, we see Yuuki talking to Kaname and she mentions Ruka, to which Kaname replies that it is already too late and that he has hurt Ruka.

    My overall impression is that Ruka offered yet again her blood to Kaname and he accepted. Yuuki, IMO, understood what happened (she saw Kaname drinking Ruka's blood when she was little and Kaname explained that at that time, he wanted to drink Yuuki's blood but couldn't, so he drank Ruka's instead, remember?) and that is why when she asks Kaname to stay with her and drink her blood, she adds "after all, it seems that you have been thirsting for it" (or something quite similar).

    Anyway, I'm fairly new to the VK fandom and to VK, so it might be that my interpretation is way off ^^!

    Cheers,

    Hi welcome, blood stain theories;
    To be Ruka's as you say;
    She has kain with her (now you can tell me and when did he stop her the last time...), hm yes..
    They were supposed to be in living room (Kaname is at the cough)...

    Yuuki would have smelled the blood (logically Ruka would smell and Kaname also of the blood, same as the stain)...

    1. Yuuki thinks that indeed something happened to Ruka but as you said it is because it connects now Ruka's strange mood with the old incident..
    To tell you the truth is not impossible (apparently) but why Ruka not to like it? she used to beg for it..

    Now it might be her uncle's execution that Kaname confessed to them or his overall plan that made Ruka to go in depression because she is in love, I believe with Kaname, she does not want him to risk...

    2. Another blood stained theory (more implied and secretive) : It could be Kaname's (this is his bedroom) and Yuuki is wondering about the stains so that means that she does it not recognize them from the past...perhas Kaname has been losing blood or experimenting again (is another mystery)

    3. Another blood theory (the more obvious and simle): to be Kaname's when he was feeding Yuuki and Yuuki does not remember it, but Hino to show us such a detail and make us wonder about it, aslo wasting her panels when what follows next is much more important...

    Three scenarios for the time being...choose what you think LOL or add up more...

    I'll take 2 (with reservation of course but it would be a tremendous clue if that was Hino's intention about Kaname's weakened condition, I think that there must be revelance, the blood, the tablets, a burned hand..






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by rumland on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:59 pm

    Obviously I am going with thery 3, otherwise why would the blood perfectly match yuki's limbs from the other panel, plus take the next page into account.

    Bottom left panel
    http://i22.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/66/vampire-knight-1515917.jpg
    Top Right and Top Left panael
    http://i11.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/66/vampire-knight-1515918.jpg
    Before, I kept you locked up in the place where I slept, until you learned to satisfy your hunger on your own.
    It's ok. yuki, your biteing has become much better.

    I am having trouble seeing why every one isn't going with this thery when it is so obvious, unless of course you are just going from the one page and ignoreing the next page.

    elisita
    Human

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2011-03-07
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by elisita on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:16 pm

    juliet wrote:

    I'll take 2 (with reservation of course but it would be a tremendous clue if that was Hino's intention about Kaname's weakened condition, I think that there must be revelance, the blood, the tablets, a burned hand..

    Yes, I can see the events can be interpreted in many ways! I'll stick to mine for the time being.

    The theory about Kaname drinking tampered blood tablets is really interesting, though, and I hadn't picked on that possibility until someone mentioned it in this board. It would make sense since we know Sara has been shown to be interested in the subject...

    You know another thing that I don't get? Ichijou's role in the events unfolding. He said he wanted to learn Sara's intentions and it seems that he has now a very good idea that she is gathering an army and that she ultimately wants to be queen, so I wonder, why is he still staying at her side? Do you have any thoughts on that?


    Rose
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-04-05
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by Rose on Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:11 am

    about 5 years ago.my teacher ones told me: " Real writer would never put a rope in the story unless he will hang himself on it!", meaning I still don't think that scene was to fill up the pages and I still think that Kaname is experimenting,because why..from all times she would see the blood stain just now( if it is an old one )and why didn't they clean it up; why keep it as a memory??
    Good night and sleep tight :sleep: :not sure:

    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by rumland on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:26 am

    You ever try to clean dry or even wet blood out of a white carpet in that large of an amount? It is impossible to get it all out, all you can do is hide it by useing bleach. Also I belive that it does serve a purpose, it is ment to show how yuki has grown. There is an old saying that the easyist explination is often the correct one. I think you guys are simply over thinking. Some times the light on the wall is only a light on the wall.

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by nina on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:16 pm

    It could be the simplest explanation as you said rumland.Smile

    However if the vampires left the stains every time they fed each other then every vampire’s house would stink lol (=simple thought)

    Also it doesn’t seem like they spread so much blood when Kaname was trying to teach her how to use her fangs …

    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2178-27/vampire-knight/chapter-50.html

    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2178-30/vampire-knight/chapter-50.html

    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2178-31/vampire-knight/chapter-50.html

    Furthermore Kaname is the one who brings the subject up why? It was kind of irrelevant with their previous conversation … so maybe he was aiming to divert Yuuki’s focus in order to avert questions about the source/cause of the stain.

    But we might think too much as you said! :roll:





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Sponsored content

    Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:18 pm


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:18 pm