Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Bar_left59%Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Bar_left27%Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Bar_left15%Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+9
mariangie
rumland
Rose
ariel
juliet
libra
Lisi
dan18
nina
13 posters

Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneChapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Dropsoa

Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Empty Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

Post by nina Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here the link

http://community.livejournal.com/vampire_knight/915668.html

Thank you interwork, Mousou team and akikoaugnj for share!
    Enjoy!!!!! bouncing bouncing bouncing

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!

Post by nina Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:16 pm

It could be the simplest explanation as you said rumland.Smile

However if the vampires left the stains every time they fed each other then every vampire’s house would stink lol (=simple thought)

Also it doesn’t seem like they spread so much blood when Kaname was trying to teach her how to use her fangs …

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2178-27/vampire-knight/chapter-50.html

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2178-30/vampire-knight/chapter-50.html

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2178-31/vampire-knight/chapter-50.html

Furthermore Kaname is the one who brings the subject up why? It was kind of irrelevant with their previous conversation … so maybe he was aiming to divert Yuuki’s focus in order to avert questions about the source/cause of the stain.

But we might think too much as you said! :roll:
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:01 pm

[quote="elisita"]
    juliet wrote:

You know another thing that I don't get? Ichijou's role in the events unfolding. He said he wanted to learn Sara's intentions and it seems that he has now a very good idea that she is gathering an army and that she ultimately wants to be queen, so I wonder, why is he still staying at her side? Do you have any thoughts on that?

I am also worried about Takuma...check this thread

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t71p10-takuma-loves-sara?highlight=takuma

and if you want post there so we can gather the discussion and go into more depth about Takuma's role in the story as it reveals now and character...I will also add some info later that come into my mind now about the latest developments...

@about the stain...Rum I checked the scans, the spot is the same as you say and Kaname praises Yuuki's biting abilities (she is probably less messy than before), yet there it can be also a diversion move from his part since she is going "What is this stain?" and he is able to provide an explanation, I shall live the possibility open because this "praise" and remark does seem out of context in relation to the overall script. Okay why Hino shows that Yuuki has advanced her biting abilities? is it so important? If you think of it in relation to all the latest weirdness that has taken VK...is something that we can keep as a clue,as Nina says from all the biting in the house this is the first place that blood is spoted? It seems weird, anyway we will see...

Last edited by juliet on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:25 pm

Nina I think you just help my thery a bit on the stain a bit more, looks like you posted the exact seen from the flashback.

Flash back botton left panel
    Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Vampire-knight-1515917
    Middle panel, 2nd from bottom
    Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Vampire-knight-56655
    Top right, thats a lot of blood
    Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Vampire-knight-56657
    Top again, even more blood
    Chapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Vampire-knight-56658

So nina might have hit it right on the head where the stain came from. So in the end the best evidence for my view point was given by some one else.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:16 pm

rumland wrote: So nina might have hit it right on the head where the stain came from. So in the end the best evidence for my view point was given by some one else.

No one stated that it was another room or tried to hide it lol. That's why I provided the links.

Just some of us see more hints behind the stain. You also choose to stick to your simple view.

Lets agree to disagree.
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:08 pm

I didn't mean to imply that anyone sugested it was a defrent room and that it was tryed to hide, sorry if it seemed that way. I do think that some thing is wrong with kaname right now, the cut not healing as fast as zero's paper cut and kanames hand turning black were both enought to prove that.
    Rose
    Rose
    Human

Humor : sarcasm

Post by Rose Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:05 am

Nina great avatar by the way..
    I was saying that all the time if it was an old stain then there would be a dozen like that in the house
    ( they can clean them,trow the rug or something)
    But Juliet has a point, maybe Hino is trying to show us the importance of Yuki's biting ability,maybe she will finally bite Zero ( we saw that only in anime) ????Who knows??
    p.s. DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT 3 SEASON OF VK?? help
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:16 am

Rose wrote:DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT 3 SEASON OF VK?? help

There is no word on the third season of Vampire Knight... not to mention the fact that the animators and screen writers have completely screwed up the entire story.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:22 am

rumland wrote:I didn't mean to imply that anyone sugested it was a defrent room and that it was tryed to hide, sorry if it seemed that way. I do think that some thing is wrong with kaname right now, the cut not healing as fast as zero's paper cut and kanames hand turning black were both enought to prove that.

It's ok ... no hard feelings :flower:

Rose wrote:Nina great avatar by the way..

Thank you dear ... I always have a problem to choose an avatar cuz I find all of them gorgeous sSig_busted
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneChapter 70 is out!!!!!!!!!  - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:33 am

I know you guys have been discussing about the blood stain but I just wanted to add...by the way, I haven't read what was discussed about this so i'm apologizing beforehand :bom: if I repeat somethings.... this is my take.....
    this is the bloodstain
    Spoiler:
    on the same spot as this one
    ch50
    Spoiler:

Thanks to juliet, nina and others for the links and explanation :bom:, anyway this is considering there is another meaning to that....

actually only the location of the stain is the same, but I think the source is what's debatable here...

possible explaneition:
    @Ruka's blood as the source
    someone here I forgot the name (gomen :bom:) said it was Ruka's blood that was spilled there supported by what Kaname later on said as hurting Ruka again in the future, and using Yuki as substitute for Ruka
    this is from IEM scanlation
    Spoiler:
    this is from another scanlation which I trust to be more accurate so I will base my interpretation here
    Spoiler:

Kaname says "in the past, he had done terrible things to Ruka" (refer to what he did in chapter48)

Spoiler:
    Then Kaname says "its too late, after this i will probably do something more unpleasant...she may not forgive me for a while"
    I think the guilt Kaname is feeling above is the TRUST he placed on Ruka (he mentioned this in chapter 37) which he said was "unfair" for her, because he already knew her feelings for him and he has to rely on her.
    So now, Kaname is feeling the same guilt when he has to trust on Ruka again... I think what he meant by "after this, he will do something more unpleasant and unforgivable" is what he did to Hanadagi and Nagamichi. So no, nothing to do with Ruka being the source of the blood and Kaname bit her, it's highly likely it's not what happened. I mean, why would he do that neh? Just to commit adultery before he sets off and leaves everyone behind? lol!

@Kaname's blood as the source
    in chapter 65, Kaname is seen drinking a glass mixed with what looks like tablets
    Spoiler:

in chapter 66, Kaname has a panel where he holds his throat and where he holds a glass filled with dark liquid ( blood or just blood tablets?)
    Spoiler:

the tabs are tampered: probably Kaname is thirsty due to an effect with the tablets (as the sign for having lust is to touch the throat, same to what Zero does). Chapter 65 is where he started drinking the tablets... In chapter 66 is where he looks like he's thirsty and has a wine glass in his hand, about to drink it i suppose. Maybe Sara tampered with his tablets and the effect is increasing the episodes of thirst, or consumption of blood in his body (which IF true, leads to explain why his hand looked necrotic in ch68) Anyway a tampered tablet means trouble, so I think when Kaname took it was already taking effect and he vomited/spilled some of it on that wall.

other person as source of blood stain
    Spoiler:
    he just holds a glass with dark liquid...it could be anything. if that is blood coming from someone, then that explains the stain on the wall. Probably a person volunteered to give Kaname blood via the neck, only he won't be biting with his fangs since he's loyal to Yuki, so the neck is punctured and blood filled into a glass...erm ok that sounds weird but that's what i think. LOL.
    It can't be Kaname who did that biting because at the same chapter where the blood was seen he was also going to drink something, which he would not do if he already had his fill. It also doesn't make sense for him to bite Ruka, LOL, because at the same chapter the stain was seen, Ruka and kain were about to head off and Ruka was wearing a turtleneck and a coat, also just think what would've happen if Kain were to catch Kaname biting her again he already said he wouldn't forgive him if Kaname hurt her. And Ruka and Kain were only seen to be together ever since i remembered.

Someone else probably bit someone there on that wall. And whoever it is Kaname is not surprised about it. And Yuki is. It can be anything really..

it could also be that the stain is an old one, and either it wasn't noticed when yuki was hungering before and just sat on it, or it was their blood and she wasn't aware that it was Kaname's blood that spilled there. It can be anything really, so anyone's free to speculate... :bom:
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:10 am

LoL the blood stain is actualy turning into a huge debate, sadly I highly doubt that this matter will ever be settled cause I dont think hino will ever mention it again in the manga, normaly when a hint is dropped some thing is explained after it is shown. The only thing that was explained after the stain was shown was how yuki has gotten better at feeding.

I think this might end up being the same as the tobito thery from the naruto manga which some people still refuse to give up on lol.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Another scalantion here, fresh and provided by IEM group (thank you for the work) HERE
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:08 am

juliet wrote:Another scalantion here, fresh and provided by IEM group (thank you for the work) HERE

Sorry to correct . This is chapter 69th IEM translation . They have no chapter 70 Raws with enough quality yet for their version .
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:30 am

mariangie wrote:
    juliet wrote:Another scalantion here, fresh and provided by IEM group (thank you for the work) HERE

Sorry to correct . This is chapter 69th IEM translation . They have no chapter 70 Raws with enough quality yet for their version .

You are right, Mariangie, wrong thread here. Embarassed ..LOL, thanks for pointing out,..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:58 pm