Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? Bar_left59%Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? Bar_left27%Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? Bar_left15%Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+8
nina
Akaruisama
sweetsolace
KuranPrince
Hauru
mariangie
Kara
Natsu
12 posters

Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK?

Poll

Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK?

[ 20 ]
    Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? Bar_left87%Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? Bar_right [87%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? Bar_left13%Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? Bar_right [13%] 

Total Votes: 23
    Natsu
    Natsu
    Human

Warning ZonePoll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? Dropsoa

Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? Empty Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK?

Post by Natsu Sun May 08, 2011 9:29 am

Hi Everyone,

I think it would be interesting and might be quite funny too. Imagine Rido feasting on all the ex-human vampires that Sara created for her army.

Sara: Where's everyone?!
    Rido: Opps sorry dear, I needed a snack. Razz
    Sara: What?! ARGHhhhhh

lol!

What do you think?

Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning ZonePoll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? Dropsoa

Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? Empty Re: Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK?

Post by Kara Sun May 08, 2011 9:46 am

Hahaha I've never thought of that before Very Happy And I can totally see that happening with Sara's little schoolgirl vampire army rofl I smell a fan-fic...anyone...??
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? Empty Re: Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK?

Post by mariangie Sun May 08, 2011 10:01 am

Cont. of previous scene :

Sara : " I told you just to eat the guys . Let the pretty young girls for my tea party . You are a sloppy eater . I always have to remember you to eat in a civilized way . Take some bites at a time . Don't make so much of a mess with the food . How do you dare to call yourself a pureblood vampire prince with so much rude manners ... "

Rido : " That's why I hate being bossed around . Juuri would never make me a scene as that . "

Sara : " No way . She would kick you in the ass with her pureblood kick of doom if you make her angry . Go get me some new cute girls . NOW !!! "

Rido : " Mumble , mumble . Why I have to need this annoying girl for my plans ?! Maybe is better if I decide to devour her instead . "

Sara : " I hear you . Don't you dare to try any funny with your anti - vampire sword . I have some hunters in reserve as my bodyguards . Ha ! Ha ! "

Please continue help :fryingpan: rofl rofl

Hauru
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Hauru Sun May 08, 2011 4:13 pm

Absolutely,Yes.They 'll be the Best Villian couple that the world ever had. HAHAHAHA lol! rofl
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sun May 08, 2011 4:53 pm

To be extremely honest, I believe Rido & Sara would make a perfect villain couple.

Rido: Forget Shizuka, I'd rather marry you instead!

Sara: Oh Rido... torment me!
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZonePoll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sun May 08, 2011 5:23 pm

mariangie wrote:Cont. of previous scene :

Sara : " I told you just to eat the guys . Let the pretty young girls for my tea party . You are a sloppy eater . I always have to remember you to eat in a civilized way . Take some bites at a time . Don't make so much of a mess with the food . How do you dare to call yourself a pureblood vampire prince with so much rude manners ... "

Rido : " That's why I hate being bossed around . Juuri would never make me a scene as that . "

Sara : " No way . She would kick you in the ass with her pureblood kick of doom if you make her angry . Go get me some new cute girls . NOW !!! "

Rido : " Mumble , mumble . Why I have to need this annoying girl for my plans ?! Maybe is better if I decide to devour her instead . "

Sara : " I hear you . Don't you dare to try any funny with your anti - vampire sword . I have some hunters in reserve as my bodyguards . Ha ! Ha ! "

now that Sara left, Rido was on his own and in the company of Sara's harem
    Rido (thinking) : tch... how boring. She won't even let me play with the girls... They're usually the more animated ones in the livestock... I used to love how I can easily sneak up behind them and bite them by their soft fleshy necks while they squeal like this sweet little piggies who wants more of my fangs... (the thought makes him lusty and he desired Sara's blood)

Rido: despite that, Sara's blood is the only one that can satisfy me (they're apparently lovers despite Rido openly biting other women Razz) but she's left and there's no one here but guys...

:bom: Rido thought of something to quell his turbulent thirst... and that was to possess one of the vampire guys and bite a girl.

he did and chose the huge bulky man by the corner of the cell who at the time was the most unusual one of sara's harem.. Rido wanted to sate himself fast he didnt really care to see who as long as it was a body

Rido: Ahhh! Finally! (looks at hands, they were hairy and muscles) haha! fresh blood! All in a straw!

he grinned went on his way and stopped by to look at mirror on the wall
    Rido: ah... so this is the body I possessed eh? not bad.. *evil laugh*

and he went out to get himself some fresh girl.

the body he possessed was the hunter in chapter 71 whom Sara pleaded! lol! what happens next?? haha fanfic idea! ☀
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sun May 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Of course, good idea!

Rido: "I love you so much that I could eat you whole"
    Sara: "Don't say such stupid things. Clean the hunter from outside better.
    Rido: "And now I have to listen it for eternity!"
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Mon May 09, 2011 2:58 am

sweetsolace wrote:
    mariangie wrote:Cont. of previous scene :

now that Sara left, Rido was on his own and in the company of Sara's harem
    Rido (thinking) : tch... how boring. She won't even let me play with the girls... They're usually the more animated ones in the livestock... I used to love how I can easily sneak up behind them and bite them by their soft fleshy necks while they squeal like this sweet little piggies who wants more of my fangs... (the thought makes him lusty and he desired Sara's blood)

Rido: despite that, Sara's blood is the only one that can satisfy me (they're apparently lovers despite Rido openly biting other women Razz) but she's left and there's no one here but guys...

:bom: Rido thought of something to quell his turbulent thirst... and that was to possess one of the vampire guys and bite a girl.

he did and chose the huge bulky man by the corner of the cell who at the time was the most unusual one of sara's harem.. Rido wanted to sate himself fast he didnt really care to see who as long as it was a body

Rido: Ahhh! Finally! (looks at hands, they were hairy and muscles) haha! fresh blood! All in a straw!

he grinned went on his way and stopped by to look at mirror on the wall
    Rido: ah... so this is the body I possessed eh? not bad.. *evil laugh*

and he went out to get himself some fresh girl.

the body he possessed was the hunter in chapter 71 whom Sara pleaded! lol! what happens next?? haha fanfic idea! ☀

Rido went outside . At Cross Academy he found Yori , the Day Class dorm female president and some of the girls that remembers the existance of vampires .

Rido ( disguised as the face - scarred hunter ) : " Good afternoon pretty ladies ! Want to see how we hunters interrogate a vampire . It will be fun . "

Yori : " Good afternoon hunter - san ! Have you see Yuuki . Everyone I asked denies me to see her . Zero is the worst . He knows she is my best friend . He just mumble - jumble me about the risk to interact with that despisable Kuran pureblood vampire . I thought he was madly in love with her . "

Rido : " Sorry ! But I have not see the Kuran girl for a while . ( thinking ) " How bad is true . She could serve me as a substitute for Juuri's blood . Until Sara decides to let me take a bite from her . I'm starving for fresh blood !!! That blonde is so difficult to deal . AHHHHH ! "

Yori : " Then I pass . "

Dorm president : " Will Takamiya - san be present ? He is so dreamy . "

Student 1 : " I want to be in the Night Class just for going to his class . Everytime I hear his voice is like watching an angel . "

Student 2 : " Soooooo cute ! Kya ! Kya! When I graduate , I want to be his girlfriend ! "

Sudent 3 : He's fine . But I like strong , handsome , masculine guys for myself . Hunter - san , you're my type . When we are leaving ? "

Rido : ( thinking ) " I got them in my bag . " ( talking again ) " We can leave now if you want . But first I invite all of you for a tea party . "

Student 3 : " Perfect . Have we need to change ? "

Rido : " You're perfect as you are . Let's go ! " ( thinking ) " At last I will drink some young fresh blood . Not that weird tasting old guys blood Sara pretends me to digest . Ekkk ! Give me so bad after - taste . She is the one that needs to sample that disgusting thing . But she is always : I like young ladies the most . They are not only tasty . I can play with them prior to eating my food . It's so exciting !! Sexyyyyyyy toooo !!!! Sara is a vixen . AHHHHHHHHH!!!! "

Dorm president : " I will take Yori to the dorm . Enjoy yourselves . Please hunter - san , don't bring them to the dorm too late ! "

Rido : " Promise . "

Rido and the students left to Sara's mansion . Meanwhile . Sara was window shopping in the mall . Saw the most cute purse by her favorite designer brand . Enter the store .

Sara ( adressing to a gorgueous brunette model - like vendor ) : " I like to buy this one . Pairing shoes in size 36 . When you're leaving home , kitty ! If you want to take some tea at my home , I double - size your comission . I promise to buy 2 more bags and give you anything you like from the store as gift . Just say yes when I say you to do so . "

Vendor : ( thinking ) " This lady is nuts . But it sounds fun . I can take home some good money from her . " (talking ) : " If I can invite a friend in so short a notice , will you triple my commision ? Buy her a present ? "

Sara : " If your friend is as gorgueous as you , of course kitten ! I even throw a a little bonus if I like what I see ! ( smiles ) . "

Sara leaves the mall with the vendor and her friend to her house .

What would happens ? See next !

mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Mon May 09, 2011 4:01 am

Rido and the students enter Sara's mansion .

Student 1 : " So wonderful portraits ! The most exquisite decoration ! Is this your home ? Who did your house ? I like the same home designer for my home when I marry . "

Rido : " Sara is the one who is in charge of those things . She is always asking for the best looking one . "

Student 3 : " It's that your wife ? ( thinking ) : " Why every good looking guy is taken or gay ? ( Talking again ) : "

Rido : " No !!! She is just a very good friend that lend me this house until the contractor finish mine .( thinking ) : " Friend with priviledges . She can make me so mad sometimes . Why is she so stubborn ? Just a little blood would be good for today as dessert . But , no ! She left me alone to play with those stupid girls of her . At least I think I will have fun making those girls scare before bitting them . (talking ) : " Can we go to the saloon . I called the service to left me some tea and pastries in advance . "

Student 2 : " Of course . The room is so cute !! So many desserts !!! The china tea set is from that newest famous collection . "

Rido closes and locks the door .Rido's real body is seated in a chair . Rido transfer to his body . He awakens . Rido's stomach making funny noises .

Rido : " Do as you like little lambs . Sorry !!! Pretty ladies , now the fun will begin !!!! ( Showing his fangs . ) At last fresh food !!! I can't wait !! "

Student 1 : " Kyaaaaaaaa! A vampire ! "

Student 2 tried to run to the door . Rido intercepts her .

Rido : " So cute when scared . Now is my turn to play tag . Tag !!! ( Grabs her neck . Licks her first slow , then fast . Grabs her breast . ) " Hum ! So wonderful ! ( Bites her .) " Gulp ! Gulp ! So tasty . What my doctor recommends me . " ( Blood spilled from her neck and his clothes . )

Student 3 : " Why I have so bad luck with man ? At least he was single this time . And he is more good - looking than the hunter . "

Meanwhile Sara is arriving the mansion .

Sara : " After my tea party , I show you the rest of my house . I got a fabulous bedroom with the most charming bedding set . We can try the jacussi if you like . Or take a bath in my new remodelated bathroom . "

Vendor : " How wonderful !!!! The bedroom tour will cost you extra . "

Friend ( thinking ) : " This lady likes a trio . But why not ? " ( talking ) " This appears to be an exciting evening . I hope to have fun tonight . "

Sara : " We will kittens ! Just remember to say yes when I told you to say so . " ( thinking ) " I want to hear them purrrr so badly . I take them here , if they allow me to do so . "

Vendor : " Of course darling ! " ( thinking ) The client always right . I only hopes she is no serial killer . Naaah !!! She is only a girl who likes girl to girl action . This will be fun "

Some screams left from the tea chamber .Sara tries to open the room . The door is closed . Look for her keys . Open it . Rido is biting the third student . The other ones are thrown in a bloody floor .

Vendor : " I was right !!! Why I never trust my instints ! "

Sara grabs both woman by their arms .

Sara : " Don't leave . The party has just started . As I said before ; say yes and both of you will enjoy the pleasures of becoming my new vampire kittens . I will fullfill all my promises to you . I will be very kind to you . Give everything you like . The jacussi and bedroom tour is a must see . Or I leave both with this rabid vampire . Your choice . "

Please continue . argue :study: help

Natsu
    Natsu
    Human

Post by Natsu Mon May 09, 2011 8:14 am

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your comments. Very Happy

Wow! Mariangie & Sweetsolace have already created a story for Rido and Sara!

:capblue:

Akaruisama wrote:Of course, good idea!

Rido: "I love you so much that I could eat you whole"
    Sara: "Don't say such stupid things. Clean the hunter from outside better.
    Rido: "And now I have to listen it for eternity!"
    Hi Akaruisama,

The above moment is so like one of those sweet but ||| moments. LOL! Cute! cheers

KuranPrince wrote:To be extremely honest, I believe Rido & Sara would make a perfect villain couple.

Rido: Forget Shizuka, I'd rather marry you instead!

Sara: Oh Rido... torment me!
    Hi KuranPrince,

Yes, I think “Torment me” will be quite a suitable tagline for the 2 of them! Ahhaha…

Haruka & Juuri = Umbrella me (hahaha…anyone got a better tagline for these 2?) rofl
    Kaname and Yuuki = Taint me
    Rido and Sara = Torment me
    Natsu = Bite me bite me!! (LOL, couldn’t resist that)

Men from the House of Kuran are just so dreamy! *sighs dreamily*

sLo_BigBearHug lol!

Last edited by Natsu on Mon May 09, 2011 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong spelling)
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Mon May 09, 2011 9:19 am

mariangie wrote:Rido and the students enter Sara's mansion .

Student 1 : " So wonderful portraits ! The most exquisite decoration ! Is this your home ? Who did your house ? I like the same home designer for my home when I marry . "

Rido : " Sara is the one who is in charge of those things . She is always asking for the best looking one . "

Student 3 : " It's that your wife ? ( thinking ) : " Why every good looking guy is taken or gay ? ( Talking again ) : "

Rido : " No !!! She is just a very good friend that lend me this house until the contractor finish mine .( thinking ) : " Friend with priviledges . She can make me so mad sometimes . Why is she so stubborn ? Just a little blood would be good for today as dessert . But , no ! She left me alone to play with those stupid girls of her . At least I think I will have fun making those girls scare before bitting them . (talking ) : " Can we go to the saloon . I called the service to left me some tea and pastries in advance . "

Student 2 : " Of course . The room is so cute !! So many desserts !!! The china tea set is from that newest famous collection . "

Rido closes and locks the door .Rido's real body is seated in a chair . Rido transfer to his body . He awakens . Rido's stomach making funny noises .

Rido : " Do as you like little lambs . Sorry !!! Pretty ladies , now the fun will begin !!!! ( Showing his fangs . ) At last fresh food !!! I can't wait !! "

Rido : " So cute when scared . Now is my turn to play tag . Tag !!! ( Grabs her neck . Licks her first slow , then fast . Grabs her breast . ) " Hum ! So wonderful ! ( Bites her .) " Gulp ! Gulp ! So tasty . What my doctor recommends me . " ( Blood spilled from her neck and his clothes . )

Student 3 : " Why I have so bad luck with man ? At least he was single this time . And he is more good - looking than the hunter . "

Sara : " After my tea party , I show you the rest of my house . I got a fabulous bedroom with the most charming bedding set . We can try the jacussi if you like . Or take a bath in my new remodelated bathroom . "

Friend ( thinking ) : " This lady likes a trio . But why not ? " ( talking ) " This appears to be an exciting evening . I hope to have fun tonight . "

Sara : " We will kittens ! Just remember to say yes when I told you to say so . " ( thinking ) " I want to hear them purrrr so badly . I take them here , if they allow me to do so . "

Vendor : " Of course darling ! " ( thinking ) The client always right . I only hopes she is no serial killer . Naaah !!! She is only a girl who likes girl to girl action . This will be fun "

Some screams left from the tea chamber .Sara tries to open the room . The door is closed . Look for her keys . Open it . Rido is biting the third student . The other ones are thrown in a bloody floor .

Sara : " Don't leave . The party has just started . As I said before ; say yes and both of you will enjoy the pleasures of becoming my new vampire kittens . I will fullfill all my promises to you . I will be very kind to you . Give everything you like . The jacussi and bedroom tour is a must see . Or I leave both with this rabid vampire . Your choice . "

Rido see Sara . Drops the student .

Rido : " Oh ! I notice you bring visitors . So nice of you to sharing them with me ." ( Smile showing his fangs . )

Sara : " No way ! These are my new kittens . I pay them well enough for giving them for free . "

Rido : " What do you want from me ? A new sport car ? A fancy jewel ? Some summer house in the most exclusive beach front ? "

Sara : " I want to be Queen . You know that . Give me the head of your nephew Kaname or no deal . "

Rido : " How can I give you his head ? If I killed him , ashes and crystals are the only things I can bring to you . "

Sara : " Don't be funny . You know what I mean . Take him here instead . I like to see him dead before my own two eyes . Or try to force him to marry me . "

Rido ( jealous ) : " He drops dead before marrying you . He is only after that little sister of his . Or I'm so bad in bed to you ! "

Vendor ( whispering to her friend : " Now is our chance to escape from these lunatics . "

Friend : " I don't know what is worst . Being food for that beast . Or spending the rest of our lifes in tea parties with that old hag . "

Sara ( Grabing both girls by the hair. ) : " Not so fast . I had not finished with you . I'm not an old fag . I'm only 100 years old . For that , I can choose to throw you free to this man here . "

Vendor : " Noooooo!!!! I don't want to become vampire's food . At least I have a better deal if I become a vampire instead . I don't mind endless tea parties . "

Friend : " I promise to behave . I do anything you want in bed if you don't hurt us . "

Sara : " Better !!! . Rido , for now they're mine . But a promise is a promise . If you can bring Kaname here , I get a dozen of the most beautiful girls every day for a month . And those two for dessert . "

Vendor : " NOOOOOOO!!!!!! I don't want to die this young . At least as a vampire my beauty will be kept for more time . "

Sara : " I'm leaving with those two to my bedchambers . I want some action .Please order to clean your mess after you finish here . "

Rido : " As you wish ! "( thinking ) " If I can kill her instead of my nephew , I do it gladly . But I need her blood for rainy days . Better her than those other vampires in bed . How bad she usually is not in the mood . Why she likes to play with her chicks' harem . I'm more manly than she deserves . "

Sara leaves for her room with the girls . Rido had finished with the students . All three are now ashes when he drains them after becoming vampires .

Rido ( touching his fangs ) : " Best meal in days ! Now I'm bored ! Maybe I bring a visit to that annoying nephew of mine . I guess I can have some use for that promise of Sara . Not than I like to see her Queen . I'm supposed to be the King !!!! But Kaname had taken my place as the head of vampires . I want revenge !!!! "

Rido leaves the house .

:sSig_what: What would happens next ???????????????? :Ha, haha!!:

Last edited by mariangie on Mon May 09, 2011 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling check)
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Mon May 09, 2011 1:49 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Thanks guys I had a good long laugh lol! Keep going with the parody ...

And I agree Sara and Rido make a perfect match aha
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZonePoll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Mon May 09, 2011 7:29 pm

maria you didn't wait for me! lol! I already wrote my continuation when my net crashed. sEm_oops anyway here it is lol

Razz lol Maria you turned it into smut now.
    ok then to continue...

inserted a scene here before sara knew what was happening:

Rido made a bad mistake to do the act in HER mansion... you might think he was just feeling homey and wanted to imagine it was Sara's blood he was drinking while he did at her place, but it was a mistake. For she was coming.

Rido was midway between feasting on the second and the third student, who he maimed temporarily so she was watching him do his thing. He liked it fresh and alive so he kept the student strong and pinned her firmly to the wall, meanwhile had lifted her left leg with his arm and propped it on his elbow while his right hand/fingers were doing things to increase her screams and cries while he sucked her blood at his own pace. Everything felt great for Rido, who was enjoying each move, each sensation her body does to him and the feeling of exhilaration to hear her shrill little screams and yelps that was oddly an arousing combination of fear-ecstasy mixed, a combo strong enough to make him feel satisfied for a day without Sara blood.

Girl 2: kyaa... (trying to struggle but too weak now because of blood loss and what he was doing vigorously)
    Rido: he he... how does it feel little girl? (lick) do you feel your soul being taken from you? (does something with his hand that madde her squirm)

as the girl screamed again with what he did, Rido was about to plant a new bite on the base of her neck when something stopped him cold.

sounds of the back door opening from the kitchen... and that faint wild flower scent mixed with something perverted rushed to his nose like a blow to his chest. he could tell that scent anywhere.

Rido (he actually gasped): my wife..! fear and panic settled on his mind like wet cloth.

Girl 2(also stopped despite herself): what?

Rido became more pale than he looked when he realized possible consequences if Sara catch him with not one, but three human girls! the thought ran shivers up his body... Sara would skin him alive if she found out.. strange as that sounds the only person Rido is scared of other than himself was his wife. That woman was capable of extracting the greatest fear in him..

Girl 2 (looks at him puzzlingly): ...hunter-san?

Rido stopped sweating when she heard her mention the name. Wicked glint in his eyes as he realized... But of course, he was inside the body of this hunter-san!

the thought gave him hundredds of ideas.. but he thought he smelled two other different smells as Sara came inside the house. She has company.

Rido: this will be interesting... he grinned and put the girl down from his arms while taking the two other girls. He grabbed the body of the first girl, placed it in the room after the kitchen so it greets them the first moment they arrive...

Rido: a special treat for my darling... that would trash the deception she puts up for her guests... not so sweet and demure now Sara?

he nibble one of the two girls he had in tow before going to the huge walk in storage closet and lay there waiting, curious of the guests she decide to bring. Her wife had strange tastes and he loved it.he silenced both girls with his hands while he watched through the slit space between doors and saw Sara emerged.

-

-

The vendor looked reluctant at first. he knew she was a vampire, but she seemed to be a reasonable one who knew how to make deals and fulfill them. finally he consented. whats wrong with seeing one dead body? he didn't have a problem

but the other girl-model had a hard time, she had a dizzy spell and felt weak on her knees as she swayed to the side.

sara immediately helped her to the side and caressed her body alluringly. the vendor thought "she wastes no time at all does she"

Sara: oh you poor poor girl... you must be light headed after seeing that blood.... don't worry I'll make you feel all better.
    girl model: oh...please... -she plead, pulled by Sara's charm and caress

She caressed her face, neck, body and traced her hair with her fingers before chomping down on her neck.

the slurping noise she made was quite loud in the huge, silent room, a perverted sound at its finest.

from inside the closet Rido had a hard-on while he was with the girls at his sides. He didn't realize watching his wife suck another blood was so arousing. he started doing himself despite the girls, so hard that, he was pushing on the closet door... until it opened wide open!

Both sides looked at each other in an awkward moment.
    There Rido with his pants down and his entirety exposed in its most active state
    Sara lifting her lips from the girl-models neck and staring at his face, then downwards where it stayed there and a tiny smile formed in her lips.

Sara: Hunter-san, is it? :3

-to be continued!- lol! continue...? haha
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Mon May 09, 2011 7:59 pm

sweetsolace wrote:maria you didn't wait for me! lol! I already wrote my continuation when my net crashed. sEm_oops anyway here it is lol

Razz lol Maria you turned it into smut now.
    ok then to continue...

inserted a scene here before sara knew what was happening:

Rido made a bad mistake to do the act in HER mansion... you might think he was just feeling homey and wanted to imagine it was Sara's blood he was drinking while he did at her place, but it was a mistake. For she was coming.

Rido was midway between feasting on the second and the third student, who he maimed temporarily so she was watching him do his thing. He liked it fresh and alive so he kept the student strong and pinned her firmly to the wall, meanwhile had lifted her left leg with his arm and propped it on his elbow while his right hand/fingers were doing things to increase her screams and cries while he sucked her blood at his own pace. Everything felt great for Rido, who was enjoying each move, each sensation her body does to him and the feeling of exhilaration to hear her shrill little screams and yelps that was oddly an arousing combination of fear-ecstasy mixed, a combo strong enough to make him feel satisfied for a day without Sara blood.

Girl 2: kyaa... (trying to struggle but too weak now because of blood loss and what he was doing vigorously)
    Rido: he he... how does it feel little girl? (lick) do you feel your soul being taken from you? (does something with his hand that madde her squirm)

as the girl screamed again with what he did, Rido was about to plant a new bite on the base of her neck when something stopped him cold.

sounds of the back door opening from the kitchen... and that faint wild flower scent mixed with something perverted rushed to his nose like a blow to his chest. he could tell that scent anywhere.

Rido (he actually gasped): my wife..! fear and panic settled on his mind like wet cloth.

Girl 2(also stopped despite herself): what?

Rido became more pale than he looked when he realized possible consequences if Sara catch him with not one, but three human girls! the thought ran shivers up his body... Sara would skin him alive if she found out.. strange as that sounds the only person Rido is scared of other than himself was his wife. That woman was capable of extracting the greatest fear in him..

Girl 2 (looks at him puzzlingly): ...hunter-san?

Rido stopped sweating when she heard her mention the name. Wicked glint in his eyes as he realized... But of course, he was inside the body of this hunter-san!

the thought gave him hundredds of ideas.. but he thought he smelled two other different smells as Sara came inside the house. She has company.

Rido: this will be interesting... he grinned and put the girl down from his arms while taking the two other girls. He grabbed the body of the first girl, placed it in the room after the kitchen so it greets them the first moment they arrive...

Rido: a special treat for my darling... that would trash the deception she puts up for her guests... not so sweet and demure now Sara?

he nibble one of the two girls he had in tow before going to the huge walk in storage closet and lay there waiting, curious of the guests she decide to bring. Her wife had strange tastes and he loved it.he silenced both girls with his hands while he watched through the slit space between doors and saw Sara emerged.

-

-

The vendor looked reluctant at first. he knew she was a vampire, but she seemed to be a reasonable one who knew how to make deals and fulfill them. finally he consented. whats wrong with seeing one dead body? he didn't have a problem

but the other girl-model had a hard time, she had a dizzy spell and felt weak on her knees as she swayed to the side.

sara immediately helped her to the side and caressed her body alluringly. the vendor thought "she wastes no time at all does she"

Sara: oh you poor poor girl... you must be light headed after seeing that blood.... don't worry I'll make you feel all better.
    girl model: oh...please... -she plead, pulled by Sara's charm and caress

She caressed her face, neck, body and traced her hair with her fingers before chomping down on her neck.

the slurping noise she made was quite loud in the huge, silent room, a perverted sound at its finest.

from inside the closet Rido had a hard-on while he was with the girls at his sides. He didn't realize watching his wife suck another blood was so arousing. he started doing himself despite the girls, so hard that, he was pushing on the closet door... until it opened wide open!

Both sides looked at each other in an awkward moment.
    There Rido with his pants down and his entirety exposed in its most active state
    Sara lifting her lips from the girl-models neck and staring at his face, then downwards where it stayed there and a tiny smile formed in her lips.

Lovely!

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue May 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Natsu wrote:Hi Everyone,

I think it would be interesting and might be quite funny too. Imagine Rido feasting on all the ex-human vampires that Sara created for her army.

lol!

What do you think?

LOL Rido eating all the Harem...yes, Sara would imagine Rido to be Kaname (after all in physic they are almost the same),.NO!!! Kaname is far better ha, ha, and Rido would call Sara, Yuuri..well better than nothing!

@Nice fic girls...
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Tue May 10, 2011 4:33 pm

juliet wrote:
    Natsu wrote:Hi Everyone,

lol!

What do you think?

LOL Rido eating all the Harem...yes, Sara would imagine Rido to be Kaname (after all in physic they are almost the same),.NO!!! Kaname is far better ha, ha, and Rido would call Sara, Yuuri..well better than nothing!

@Nice fic girls...

Are you also a fun of brasilian or peruwian soup operas? I have seen somwhere the ending like this but I can't remember where... scratch
    Natsu
    Natsu
    Human

Post by Natsu Tue May 10, 2011 8:28 pm

sweetsolace wrote:

......Both sides looked at each other in an awkward moment.
    There Rido with his pants down and his entirety exposed in its most active state Sara lifting her lips from the girl-models neck and staring at his face, then downwards where it stayed there and a tiny smile formed in her lips.

hahaha...ok I shall attempt to add on this story. This is my first attempt, so it’s a short one. I will continue from sweetsolace post.

Rido: (quickly covers his red eye) Hai Hai…it’s me hunter san. (Nervous laughter)

Sara: (Cheeky smile) Oh la la hunter san…what are you doing in there with your pants down?

Rido: Silly me, I thought this was the toilet… (More nervous laughter and still covering his eye)

Sara: Something wrong with your eye hunter san?

Rido: (Quickly walking to the door and pulling up his pants as he walks) Yeah, some dust got in my eye. (Walks quicker) Excuse me, I need to go pee and wash my eye in pee now. Argh…no, I mean I need to pee and …. (quickly opens the door and runs for it)

Sara: RIDO!!! Come back here. What did I tell you about NOT eating my army?! (Runs after him)

Sara chases after Rido in hunter san’s body. She finds hunter san slumped over the stair well groaning.

Sara: Darn it! Sneaky fellow! I lost him! He is so going to get it from me later!!

Meanwhile...somewhere outside the window, a crow with one red eye looks as Sara storms away.

lol! Please continue
    tssf
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by tssf Wed May 25, 2011 11:04 pm

Obviously, they are! I just wish they would both die... I mean, I usually smehow have a think for the bad guys, but in Vampire Knight I just hate them.
    The two are perfect for each other!
    audraliann
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by audraliann Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:14 am

I never thought about that,but yes I think that they would make the Best Villian couple ever.Becouse they are both purebloods and both a little crazy. hypnotise Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? 1952665954
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:39 am

Yes. I think they would make the perfect villain couple! They're perfect for each other and just what the they deserve! rofl rofl rofl rofl

And great parody! So funny! Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? 3371568520 Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? 3371568520 Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? 3371568520 Poll: Do you think Rido & Sara will make a perfect villian couple in VK? 3371568520

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:51 am