Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Zero or Kaname? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Zero or Kaname? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Zero or Kaname? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Zero or Kaname? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Zero or Kaname? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Zero or Kaname? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Zero or Kaname? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Zero or Kaname? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Zero or Kaname? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Zero or Kaname? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Zero or Kaname? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Zero or Kaname? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Zero or Kaname? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Zero or Kaname? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Zero or Kaname? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Zero or Kaname? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Zero or Kaname? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Zero or Kaname? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Zero or Kaname? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Zero or Kaname? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Zero or Kaname? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Zero or Kaname? Bar_left59%Zero or Kaname? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Zero or Kaname? Bar_left27%Zero or Kaname? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Zero or Kaname? Bar_left15%Zero or Kaname? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+42
PurusBloodLamia
Aquasixio
berry
Kat
aya-chan
iiXerxes
Meleas
nina
Shoujo-Zo18
MissKuran
DarkRose
PurebloodPrincess_x
Yuki Kuran Sama
jayashree
darkvampire
lililovelilica
SassyKnight
blackvampira
Katherine
theangelgirl1992
KuranPrince
Bloodredhead
Conrad Weller
Kikotsukino
Divine Rose
shizza24
zerofan500
anna
The Chrysalis Whispers
liaki
Dayana-Chan
kanamenyuuki4ever
love ice
Akaruisama
Kanaze-Chan
•Kitten•
MGM
Trinity
PSDOL
juliet
nuitetoile21
Administration Team
46 posters

Zero or Kaname?

Administration Team
    Administration Team
    Admin

Warning ZoneZero or Kaname? Drops5black

Zero or Kaname? Empty Zero or Kaname?

Post by Administration Team Mon May 10, 2010 12:13 pm

Which one do you like most for Yuuki? 🤡
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneZero or Kaname? Dropsoa

Zero or Kaname? Empty Re: Zero or Kaname?

Post by nuitetoile21 Tue May 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Very easy question... Kaname of course!!!!!!!!! Zero or Kaname? Herz Zero or Kaname? Herz Zero or Kaname? Herz Zero or Kaname? Herz Zero or Kaname? Herz Zero or Kaname? Herz Zero or Kaname? Lol Zero or Kaname? Lol
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue May 11, 2010 10:17 pm

Kaname me too!!!!!!!!!! Zero or Kaname? Herz Zero or Kaname? Herz Zero or Kaname? Herz Zero or Kaname? Herz Zero or Kaname? Herz
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Thu May 13, 2010 12:46 pm

Although if we want to be honest.. Zero is a better match for her.. Kaname is very mature for her,and we can see clearly that Yuuki can't give him the things he wants. Yuuki is acting some times like a baby and Kaname wants a woman. Altough he loves that childhoodness of Yuuki. But the thing that she is still calls him ''Kaname -sama'' and she is not close to him (not close enough, like a lover), makes him feel lonely.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu May 13, 2010 10:28 pm

@ Nuit even though Zero and Yuuki seemed to have an easy going relationship in the past, it does not feel that this is the case now, they are having great differences, she is a pureblood, he is a vampire hunter, plus Yuuki may have feelings for him and he for her, but after so much time, I wonder if their feelings are to meet a resolvement or a peak. I think that the first case is easier to happen...allright he changes his views about Yuuki and Yuuki stop feeling guilts about herself. They were never the too passionate couple, at least after Kaname I do not know how much passion we can see between Zeki (OMG Imagining seeing him throwing to the wall and she going :in love: 'Yes, yes' zero' Yes" :in love: whereas with Kaname she is going 😊
    I am the next going to kill purebloods then. affraid affraid affraid (kaname is an exception of course, if he has not killed himself before).
    PSDOL
    PSDOL
    Human

Post by PSDOL Sat May 15, 2010 12:24 am

lol only zeki looks like lol

i agree with nuitetoile21

for me zero much more mqtches with yuuki plus who know what zero would do to yuuki first i bet he drink her blood lol

BUT FOR ME GO ZERO ;)
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat May 15, 2010 1:11 pm

That's up to development though, Yuuki's immaturity so yes she will end up with kaname and then Zero will get over the hate and will marry them :charm: and babysit their kids... affraid

Zero is a nice guy (even though Yume I can not but recognize his long struggle to remain himself after all the things that he wenr through) but I feel that Kaname has done more things for her (protecting her since she was a child and taking care of her even from a distance). She means everything to him...whereas Zero seems to handlle it better. I can not imagine Kaname's pain if she leaves him. Zero on the other hand is coming to terms with the fact for a year now and he goes on having his objectives in life, Kaname's objective is Yuuki.
    Trinity
    Trinity
    Human

Humor : sarcastic/bitchy

Post by Trinity Sat May 15, 2010 4:45 pm

Zero and Yuuki for me, there is just something there between them and the fact that Hino just keeps bringing them back together makes me think this story really is focusing more and more on the two of them, I just hope we get a bite scene with Yuuki biting him, after the most recent chapter teasing us with one >_<
    MGM
    MGM
    Human

Post by MGM Sat May 15, 2010 8:26 pm

Admin wrote:Which one do you like most for Yuuki? 🤡
    Answering the question based on my own preference is Kaname.

If the question is "which one is most suited to Yuuki?"; then my answer will be both guys are suitable.
    Eventhough I dont like Yuuki much, but IMO her personality right now is someone who can be match with quite a lot of types. Since she is trying to adapt herself to please anyone. Say, she could be match w Aidou too for err baby goat & little piggie types *grin*. Its just a matter whether the guy likes her or not, whether she likes him or not and what type of love/ romantic relationship she prefers. I would say Kain & Shiki will not want her as romantic partner though; simply no chemistry! Besides they already have Ruka & Rima.

Yet as nuitetoile21 said, Yuuki still doesnt make Kaname truly happy. Not that Kaname is hard to please though. I guess its more into whether Yuuki herself is happy or not. If Yuuki is happy than I am sure Kaname is happy too. But she is not happy at this moment and cant be close to Kaname as how he wants her to be. It could be because:
    1. She want to be with Zero but unable to do that because Zero reject her.
    2. -OR- She doesnt really loves Kaname as the whole - after Kaname's confession and after being close to Kaname this whole year.
    3. -OR- She still need to adjust to accept the vampire's norm eg incest relationship, the revelation that Kaname is not really her brother will either help or worsen things.
    4. -OR- She is worrying the other part of her heart that she cant enjoy happy life w Kaname until Zero also find contentment of some sort.

My friend Julnika ever introduced about the components of love - here is the link if you want to know more about it - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangular_theory_of_love

Up to ch49, I see that Yuuki loves Kaname more for romantic relationship and loves Zero more for best-friend or even sibling relationship. Both types got chances to grow and yet need to have 1 more element to help the relationship survive. Then things change; KY relationship got this element of commitment but at the same time ZY relationship got this passion element. Therefore I guess we better just wait and see how things grow in this part two of the series.
    Administration Team
    Administration Team
    Admin

Warning ZoneZero or Kaname? Drops5black

Post by Administration Team Sat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm

MGM wrote:

If the question is "which one is most suited to Yuuki?"; then my answer will be both guys are suitable.
    Eventhough I dont like Yuuki much, but IMO her personality right now is someone who can be match with quite a lot of types. Since she is trying to adapt herself to please anyone. Say, she could be match w Aidou too for err baby goat & little piggie types *grin*. Its just a matter whether the guy likes her or not, whether she likes him or not and what type of love/ romantic relationship she prefers. I would say Kain & Shiki will not want her as romantic partner though; simply no chemistry! Besides they already have Ruka & Rima.

Yet as nuitetoile21 said, Yuuki still doesnt make Kaname truly happy. Not that Kaname is hard to please though. I guess its more into whether Yuuki herself is happy or not. If Yuuki is happy than I am sure Kaname is happy too. But she is not happy at this moment and cant be close to Kaname as how he wants her to be. It could be because:
    2. -OR- She doesnt really loves Kaname as the whole - after Kaname's confession and after being close to Kaname this whole year.
    3. -OR- She still need to adjust to accept the vampire's norm eg incest relationship, the revelation that Kaname is not really her brother will either help or worsen things.
    4. -OR- She is worrying the other part of her heart that she cant enjoy happy life w Kaname until Zero also find contentment of some sort.

My friend Julnika ever introduced about the components of love - here is the link if you want to know more about it - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangular_theory_of_love

Up to ch49, I see that Yuuki loves Kaname more for romantic relationship and loves Zero more for best-friend or even sibling relationship. Both types got chances to grow and yet need to have 1 more element to help the relationship survive. Then things change; KY relationship got this element of commitment but at the same time ZY relationship got this passion element. Therefore I guess we better just wait and see how things grow in this part two of the series.

Ι read it this a very interesting theory, but still there are so many things that you can debate about it; like Zero and Yuuki they have lost intimancy and commitment does not exist, so there might be a passion there that comes in but one can see that they are very afar from reaching a consumate relationship. Under this spectrum Yume is more powerful there is intimancy (this is a debate of course), passion yes, commitment (not in the form of a marriage) but still they need development. Very nice post I have to say... cheers
    •Kitten•
    •Kitten•
    Human

Post by •Kitten• Sun May 16, 2010 1:23 am

Kaname of course <333

thinking about an end, zeki feels like bleh to me like the second choice while a yume end it'll be epic, timeless love like she forgot him and fall in love again <33

i also like their interactions, they are so passionate and romantic, i can only say that they are lovers and all their feelings are mutual there is a complete acceptance between each other, they feel confortable when they are together and are so intimate and close i love the development in em as couple since yuuki found out her past, kaname is now her closest person and we see how much she trust in him from being all embarrased and blushy and almost not talking when he was around now we see em talking about everything, being lovey dovey i just love their relationship is da best imo <3333
    Kanaze-Chan
    Kanaze-Chan
    Human

Post by Kanaze-Chan Sun May 16, 2010 6:18 am

MGM wrote:

I agree with you on this; I think she loves both of them -- but has come to a crossroads as to who she wants to be with...
    PSDOL
    PSDOL
    Human

Post by PSDOL Sun May 16, 2010 3:28 pm

~♥️PrincessDaisy♥️~ wrote:Kaname of course <333

thinking about an end, zeki feels like bleh to me like the second choice while a yume end it'll be epic, timeless love like she forgot him and fall in love again <33

i also like their interactions, they are so passionate and romantic, i can only say that they are lovers and all their feelings are mutual there is a complete acceptance between each other, they feel confortable when they are together and are so intimate and close i love the development in em as couple since yuuki found out her past, kaname is now her closest person and we see how much she trust in him from being all embarrased and blushy and almost not talking when he was around now we see em talking about everything, being lovey dovey i just love their relationship is da best imo <3333

well if the ending would be zeki i don't think it would be buh because even zeki has development just because they where brotherly love at first doesn't mean that can't develop as lover and i don't see that much yume like you discibe why because there are many thing underneth aspecial when it comes too yuuki.

plus i agree she loves them both but who she wants as a lover and who as a brother?
    don't say kaname as a lover or zero as a brother because so far i see her that sometimes she acts in lover version with zero too ;)
    MGM
    MGM
    Human

Post by MGM Sun May 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Admin wrote:Ι read it this a very interesting theory, but still there are so many things that you can debate about it; like Zero and Yuuki they have lost intimancy and commitment does not exist, so there might be a passion there that comes in but one can see that they are very afar from reaching a consumate relationship. Under this spectrum Yume is more powerful there is intimancy (this is a debate of course), passion yes, commitment (not in the form of a marriage) but still they need development. Very nice post I have to say... cheers

Thanks Admin-san Very Happy
    I gotta say that I love your posts & analysis too (I read your comments here & there... but dont worry... I'm not a stalker *haha* .. its just happen when I read the threads)

@ Kanaze-Chan
    yea... thats why its still unsolven somewhat. She wants to be with both but of course she cant. Lets wait and see her resolve.
    Kanaze-Chan
    Kanaze-Chan
    Human

Post by Kanaze-Chan Sun May 16, 2010 11:33 pm

MGM wrote:
    Admin wrote:Ι read it this a very interesting theory, but still there are so many things that you can debate about it; like Zero and Yuuki they have lost intimancy and commitment does not exist, so there might be a passion there that comes in but one can see that they are very afar from reaching a consumate relationship. Under this spectrum Yume is more powerful there is intimancy (this is a debate of course), passion yes, commitment (not in the form of a marriage) but still they need development. Very nice post I have to say... cheers

Thanks Admin-san Very Happy
    I gotta say that I love your posts & analysis too (I read your comments here & there... but dont worry... I'm not a stalker *haha* .. its just happen when I read the threads)

@ Kanaze-Chan
    yea... thats why its still unsolven somewhat. She wants to be with both but of course she cant. Lets wait and see her resolve.

Yes. Let's wait Very Happy
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:30 pm

I can't wait! I chose Kaname and i can't even imagine another ending of this story. There is also a lot of reasons for that.
    1) Kaname and Yuuki will live forever, Zero won't. If she choose Zero, she would be alone for eternity. Even their children wouldn't live so long as her.
    2) I think Zero can be vampire or vampire hunter, he has to choose. As vampire hunter he can't be with Yuuki. He is vampire who was ealier a human. As level-D vampire he would be depended on her totally. I think he wouldn't tolerate that life.

I'm sure Kaname love her regardless anything else. He loved her from his vision of the future. It's impossible for him to live without her. There is so much passion in his gaze when he looks at Yuuki.
    She also love him with passion, but in the same time, she treats him like older brother, protector, lover ...
    She even says something like that : " I was always taking my lifeforce from oniisama. That won't change. Without realizing that I only wanted oniisama's blood."
    love ice
    love ice
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : ALWAYS GOOD :D

Post by love ice Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:55 pm

hopefully iy's Kaname ore else I will have a heartbroken heart for a lifetime !
    you better stay with the girl Kaname and make some Mini Kaname and Yuuki. wait make looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooots of them LOL
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

Post by kanamenyuuki4ever Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:23 pm

Kaname.....!
    He's the best person for yuuki....
    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:32 pm

Akaruisama wrote:I can't wait! I chose Kaname and i can't even imagine another ending of this story. There is also a lot of reasons for that.
    1) Kaname and Yuuki will live forever, Zero won't. If she choose Zero, she would be alone for eternity. Even their children wouldn't live so long as her.
    2) I think Zero can be vampire or vampire hunter, he has to choose. As vampire hunter he can't be with Yuuki. He is vampire who was ealier a human. As level-D vampire he would be depended on her totally. I think he wouldn't tolerate that life.

I'm sure Kaname love her regardless anything else. He loved her from his vision of the future. It's impossible for him to live without her. There is so much passion in his gaze when he looks at Yuuki.
    She also love him with passion, but in the same time, she treats him like older brother, protector, lover ...
    She even says something like that : " I was always taking my lifeforce from oniisama. That won't change. Without realizing that I only wanted oniisama's blood."

Kaname is a fool about yuuki's love (too much if you want my opinion)...I hope that now (after confessing his real past and has a clear consciense, no more guilt and secrets) his posture will change.

Zero is a nice guy but he must burn a lot of kilometers to convey the damage done by his "I wann kill you", their last meeting was too typical from his part at least. Yuuki was far more intimate sFun_thbpbpthpt even though in need for blood.
    Dayana-Chan
    Dayana-Chan
    Human

Humor : like a little child :)

Post by Dayana-Chan Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:07 am

For her Kuran Kaname cuz, as he's good gentleman and brother-boyfriend...
    then, they can live forever...
    But Zero... he must get married with me
    Very Happy
    liaki
    liaki
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by liaki Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:17 am

Till now I was in love with Zero....but know I dont know......I love Zero drawling but I also like Kaname.....I think that both of them are the right much of yuki.......I don't know..... :afraid:
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:23 am

When i first watched Vk, i waa thinking that Zero should end up with Yuki and that Kaname is just a hopeless lover. lol!
    But as ig ot deeper into the story, i became a huge fan of Kaname.
    I like Kaname not for his sweetness and things like that. "weird"
    But for his apathetic acts, manipulative ways, mysterious talks etc.
    So, Kaname is the best choice for Yuki. because she need someone to take care of her and Kaname can do that. Zero already hates Purebloods and i don't think that he can care properly for her and also i hate the fact that Zero is never sire anout his love, about his feelings.
    May be the fact that Kaname expresses his love and Zero doesn;t, will make Yuki end up with Kaname. Who knows?!?!
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    kanamenyuuki4ever
    Human

Post by kanamenyuuki4ever Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:01 pm

TheChrysalisWhispers wrote:When i first watched Vk, i waa thinking that Zero should end up with Yuki and that Kaname is just a hopeless lover. lol!
    But as ig ot deeper into the story, i became a huge fan of Kaname.
    I like Kaname not for his sweetness and things like that. "weird"
    But for his apathetic acts, manipulative ways, mysterious talks etc.
    So, Kaname is the best choice for Yuki. because she need someone to take care of her and Kaname can do that. Zero already hates Purebloods and i don't think that he can care properly for her and also i hate the fact that Zero is never sire anout his love, about his feelings.
    May be the fact that Kaname expresses his love and Zero doesn;t, will make Yuki end up with Kaname. Who knows?!?!

I totally agree with TheChrysalisWhispers~~
    kaname is the best choice for yuuki
    Kaname can take care of yuuki properly unlike zero(he hates the purebloods)
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : black!!!!

Post by anna Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:09 pm

I love Kaname and Yuuki together but I really miss the old good school days when we had a love-triangle going on....And I think that Hino can add more to this direction since Zero has shown Yuuki how he felt for her all those years (And since then...nothing......They crossed paths twice, at the ball and at the cemetery, but nothing really happened.....I want more interaction between the 3 of them!!!)
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : never cared for it!~

Post by The Chrysalis Whispers Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:21 pm

anna wrote:I love Kaname and Yuuki together but I really miss the old good school days when we had a love-triangle going on....And I think that Hino can add more to this direction since Zero has shown Yuuki how he felt for her all those years (And since then...nothing......They crossed paths twice, at the ball and at the cemetery, but nothing really happened.....I want more interaction between the 3 of them!!!)

Hm, i also want to see interaction, but not between Yuki and Zero, but some fights or spicy interaction between Kaname and Zero. Kaname used to annoy Zero so much, why can't he start doing that again? LOL
    I was sort of hoping for something to happen between Yuki and Zero at the cemetary, but nothing happened... 🇳🇴

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:30 pm