Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Zero-kaname likes/dislikes Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Zero-kaname likes/dislikes I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Zero-kaname likes/dislikes I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Zero-kaname likes/dislikes I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Zero-kaname likes/dislikes I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Zero-kaname likes/dislikes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Zero-kaname likes/dislikes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Zero-kaname likes/dislikes I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Zero-kaname likes/dislikes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Zero-kaname likes/dislikes I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Zero-kaname likes/dislikes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Zero-kaname likes/dislikes I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Zero-kaname likes/dislikes I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Zero-kaname likes/dislikes I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Zero-kaname likes/dislikes I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Zero-kaname likes/dislikes I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Zero-kaname likes/dislikes I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Zero-kaname likes/dislikes I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Zero-kaname likes/dislikes I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Zero-kaname likes/dislikes I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Zero-kaname likes/dislikes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Zero-kaname likes/dislikes Bar_left59%Zero-kaname likes/dislikes Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Zero-kaname likes/dislikes Bar_left27%Zero-kaname likes/dislikes Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Zero-kaname likes/dislikes Bar_left15%Zero-kaname likes/dislikes Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

3 posters

Zero-kaname likes/dislikes

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneZero-kaname likes/dislikes Dropsoa

Zero-kaname likes/dislikes Empty Zero-kaname likes/dislikes

Post by juliet Tue May 18, 2010 12:48 am

I set up this post in order to write down what we like and what we dislike about Kaname/Zero. I am mostly a Kaname fan so I will start with him. So in overall:

Kaname

What I like
    1. His intelligence
    2. His well-controlled nature
    3. His maturity
    4. His determination (nothing seems to stop him from getting what he wants)
    5. The way he dresses (why not? appearance plays a great role)
    6. He is a bit kinky (lol I can't help it, I am sorry but I definetely enjoy it).
    7. He hears one "I love you" and he falls at the floor.

What I do not like
    1. He is all secrets he will never tell (lol Oh I forgot to tell you I am not your brother, small detail really Twisted Evil)
    2. He punishes poor Aidou (I can't take it anymore, sorry girls, one more time to see him doing it I will go :[IMG]http://i9 ).
    3. He gives in to Yuuki's wishes all the time (a small "no" would not harm her).
    4. He is so much afraid of loosing Yuuki that everything is all right (like it's okay that you have two people in your heart, now to be honest I would so much prefer if he could just tell her, All right I am going to Luca with sLo_valentine2 , call me when you make up your mind, LOL). Yes but apart from the funny part he clings too much on her loosing all meaning around him, that's bad for him.

Zero

What I like
    1. He is honest to the people around him
    2. He has a tender nature to protect in overall (not only Yuuki but in general like Yuuri at the dance)
    3. He is born a fighter and he fights the darkness inside him where others would have gave up
    4. He was brave even before he got all that powers

What I do not like
    1. He is late always in expressing his feelings when it comes to love
    2. He is blinded and guided by his hate about purebloods
    3. He needs to be pushed all the time around
    4. He does not know how to flirt properly (not yet)
    5. He hesitates too much (I kiss you-no I won't, I'll stay-I'll go, I will kill you-I will not kill you), can't he make up his mind for once and tell us what he wants? we are all confused that way).
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Zero-kaname likes/dislikes Empty Re: Zero-kaname likes/dislikes

Post by nuitetoile21 Wed May 19, 2010 12:56 am

well for Kaname I agree with everything juliet wortes above. I just want to add one more ''like''. I completly loose my mind when he is saying ''Yuuki..'', especially at the first episode, at the end.
    I agree and for the Zeros likes and dislikes. The most annoying about Zero (for me) is that even when Yuuki was human,he never talks to her about his feelings. He was very pathetic for me, and I believe with this attitude he just make her to want Kaname more (for example the scene with the chocolates in valentines day. Why Zero give them to Kaname???? I really can't understand..
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed May 19, 2010 10:28 am

nuitetoile21 wrote:well for Kaname I agree with everything juliet wortes above. I just want to add one more ''like''. I completly loose my mind when he is saying ''Yuuki..'', especially at the first episode, at the end.
    I agree and for the Zeros likes and dislikes. The most annoying about Zero (for me) is that even when Yuuki was human,he never talks to her about his feelings. He was very pathetic for me, and I believe with this attitude he just make her to want Kaname more (for example the scene with the chocolates in valentines day. Why Zero give them to Kaname???? I really can't understand..

lol! lol! He was probably thinking about Yuuki what you are thinking about him: you are pathetic!!!! rofl Just give him the chocolate, big deal.
    Yes even though Zero probably did it to have his own peace of mind since he would have to see Yuuki "I should have, but I did not have any time, but then again...bla, bla, bla", so he made her a favor. But that was embarassing in a way, I would have turned out red from blushing, I mean the one guy throwing my gift to the other one. AAAAAAAA!!!! :fryingpan:

But getting back to be serious again in general Zero pushed Yuuki to Kaname...that's all the wrong attitude about him and the reason he lost the game, he said nothing, he pushed her to him, he only reacted when he heard that Yuuki was thinking of becoming a vampire. He was too late...
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : black!!!!

Post by anna Wed May 19, 2010 9:02 pm

juliet wrote:
    But getting back to be serious again in general Zero pushed Yuuki to Kaname...that's all the wrong attitude about him and the reason he lost the game, he said nothing, he pushed her to him, he only reacted when he heard that Yuuki was thinking of becoming a vampire. He was too late...

was he???
    then why 1,5 year after she still thinks of him?? We don't know what Hino plans for the future sEm_oops
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed May 19, 2010 9:05 pm

anna wrote:
    juliet wrote:

was he???
    then why 1,5 year after she still thinks of him?? We don't know what Hino plans for the future sEm_oops

I mean that back then when he finally told her "I only wanted your blood Yuuki" she had already decided to follow Kaname and Kaname was waiting for her. It was only then that she realised that he had feelings, romantic ones about her...
    Now why she thinks about him after a year, I really can't answer...I wouldn't...but that's Yuuki (or Hino's ways to keep the triangle alive).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:20 am