Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery


Latest topics

» Newbie in the forum...
Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:56 pm by nina

» Extra Vampire Knight Chapter confirms the girl is Kaname's child
Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:31 am by Saphira_Kuran

» LALA FANTASY VAMPIRE KNIGHT
Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:35 pm by aya-chan

» SUMMARY OF THE EXTRA!!!
Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:07 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:38 am by stilldollgaze

» Volume 19 (Final volume) and additional release
Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:00 am by norngpinky

» Zero and Kaname paring
Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:06 pm by Falc0n

» Ranger's Apprentice Forum
Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:02 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» Noir's Trap & Season of Transience Links
Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:58 pm by juliet

» How far do you know VK?
Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:01 pm by purebloodking_forever

» The ancestor theories
Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:51 pm by purebloodking_forever

» Short introduction
Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:04 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» zero...........OH!.....
Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:17 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» are you guys satisfied with the plot?
Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:57 am by Katt

» VK 93 Full Raws and Translation
Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:53 am by kanachanimmortal

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:49 am by kanachanimmortal

» New member here.
Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:14 am by lililovelilica

» NEW!!!here...
Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:09 am by lililovelilica

» zero and kaname...
Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:51 pm by juliet

» Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?
Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:05 pm by laurel kingstone

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
43% 43% [ 13 ]
37% 37% [ 11 ]
20% 20% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 30

Friends


Terry Candy

    Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Share

    Poll

    is yuuki really reincarnation of herself from past??

    [ 8 ]
    57% [57%] 
    [ 6 ]
    43% [43%] 

    Total Votes: 14

    Rose
    Human

    Posts: 48
    Join date: 2011-04-05
    Humor: sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by Rose on Fri May 13, 2011 8:34 pm


    • We have seen that Kaname loved hooted women and now Yuki,but with who did he started the clan??
      Is she still alive,was it love or just desire..
      What do you think about Kanames past?
      Would he be in love with Yuki if she didn't "fall trough time" and met Kaname??
    :Hehe:

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts: 2705
    Join date: 2010-05-17
    Location: My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor: Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by nina on Fri May 13, 2011 8:58 pm

    I don't believe that Kaname was IN love with the hooded-lady ... at least I'm not convinced from what I've see thus far that they shared a romantic relationship. My feeling is that the hooded-lady was an attempt from Hino to "foggy" more the identity of the real woman who drove Kaname to despair and then to slumber.

    If Kaname had a mate in the past with whom had children then must be another PB that we don't know anything about her yet ...
    or do we?





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"




    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Rose
    Human

    Posts: 48
    Join date: 2011-04-05
    Humor: sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by Rose on Fri May 13, 2011 9:09 pm

    nina wrote:
    If Kaname had a mate in the past with whom had children then must be another PB that we don't know anything about her yet ...
    or do we?
    that was my tough..he must have children, otherwise how did the clan started??maybe Hino wants to put another PB in story to complicate everything,,
    I tough that Kaname loved hooted women because he was devastated after her death and that sentence you probably know " no one can be replacement for other person" but on the other hand maybe you are right and actually he loved a THIRD SOMEONE!?
    :question:

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts: 1154
    Join date: 2011-03-03
    Location: here
    Humor: oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by aya-chan on Fri May 13, 2011 9:13 pm

    nina wrote:I don't believe that Kaname was IN love with the hooded-lady ... at least I'm not convinced from what I've see thus far that they shared a romantic relationship. My feeling is that the hooded-lady was an attempt from Hino to "foggy" more the identity of the real woman who drove Kaname to despair and then to slumber.

    If Kaname had a mate in the past with whom had children then must be another PB that we don't know anything about her yet ...
    or do we?

    i second that
    you know, kaname and hooded woman wasn't real lovers. kaname said when he started to feel close to her he lost her. this means theire relationship wasn't so romantic.
    i believe kaname cared at that woman, but his feelings for yuuki are stronger.

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts: 2705
    Join date: 2010-05-17
    Location: My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor: Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by nina on Fri May 13, 2011 9:22 pm

    Rose wrote:
    nina wrote:
    If Kaname had a mate in the past with whom had children then must be another PB that we don't know anything about her yet ...
    or do we?
    that was my tough..he must have children, otherwise how did the clan started??maybe Hino wants to put another PB in story to complicate everything,,
    I tough that Kaname loved hooted women because he was devastated after her death and that sentence you probably know " no one can be replacement for other person" but on the other hand maybe you are right and actually he loved a THIRD SOMEONE!?
    :question:

    Rose we have discussed Kaname's past and about his relationship with the hooded-lady and other theories here ...

    http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t11-the-ancestor-theories ... if you like you can take a look ;)

    aya-chan wrote:

    i second that
    you know, kaname and hooded woman wasn't real lovers. kaname said when he started to feel close to her he lost her. this means theire relationship wasn't so romantic.
    i believe kaname cared at that woman, but his feelings for yuuki are stronger.

    Yes yes exactly!!! sLo_BigBearHug

    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts: 204
    Join date: 2011-03-24
    Location: London
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by Kanamelover<3 on Fri May 13, 2011 10:48 pm

    Okay this was mentioned in another post but remember Yuki's time travelling when she named Artemis? Yeah maybe she travelled back again then had children with Kaname then, she died in that time so then Kaname knew she was from the future and he went into slumber to wait for Yuki to be born or something like that I don't know :question:

    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts: 597
    Join date: 2011-01-28
    Location: In my lab
    Humor: Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by mariangie on Fri May 13, 2011 11:15 pm

    nina wrote:I don't believe that Kaname was IN love with the hooded-lady ... at least I'm not convinced from what I've see thus far that they shared a romantic relationship. My feeling is that the hooded-lady was an attempt from Hino to "foggy" more the identity of the real woman who drove Kaname to despair and then to slumber.

    If Kaname had a mate in the past with whom had children then must be another PB that we don't know anything about her yet ...
    or do we?

    I believe Kaname had something in the past with the hooded braided pureblood lady . Most probably they were lovers . But I don't think Kaname loved her . More for comfort and to have a person near him than true love . I think you're right in the spot with your idea of the braided hooded lady being a distraction for the true Kaname's Queen / wife that was the cause of his despair .

    The most thing we can use as a clue for the real identity of that unknown wife / love of Kaname is the picture at chapter 60 . Whrn Kaname is talking about his dual nature . The mystery is who is that Yuuki - alike girl with a hood . I think most think this girl could be really Yuuki that travelled to the past and remains there . Marry Kaname . So in that version she would be her own ancestress . I know my idea for who she was is not popular / acceptable for most . But I continue to think she could be a daughter Kaname had with the braided pureblood hooded lady . That became his wife later .

    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts: 337
    Join date: 2011-02-28
    Location: Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by rumland on Fri May 13, 2011 11:19 pm

    I highly doubt that it is yuki from the past, there is also no garenty that yuki is the one kaname was talking to in the past when the staff was named, I think we are missing some thing, when you see into the past you see memories, so you see thru some one elses eyes, as we seen from yuki seeing the hooded women thru kanames eyes, it is highly possible there was a 3rd person there, as we see yuki seeings from a 3rd point of view often when in the past.

    My thery on the matter is that the person she was seeing the most of the past from was a 3rd women, the women who bore kanames children, so this is about where you would say that isn't true cause how would yuki be seeing her memmories instead of kanames, well about that, if kaname feed on her then he could have taken her memories as well, so this might be what happen there.

    Right now I am against the time travel option cause no clue has been mention that time travel was possible or attempted in VK universe.

    KK for this last part I already know a few people are going to be mad about it, but here goes, it is not cool if kaname ment for yuki to see thru her eyes, if she is the one who bore his kids she obviously had feelings for him, feelings that yuki would now have absourbed thru the memories, and right after she meet with zero again after all that time, it just seems a little to well timed for me.

    We know kaname will do anything to keep yuki, make he showed her the past and the other womens memories cause he was afrade yuki might try to go see zero again, it is not exacly some thing kaname would not do, but we cant be sure it is some thing he will do ether. Hunestly kaname is a enigma, if seems to have both a good and a evil side and you never know which side is in control at any given time.

    This is all just thery on my part, but it is possible and it gives another possiblity on the events.

    If there is a 3rd person it is possible the only way she would have gotten with kaname would be for the hooded lady to die, so it might have all been fate. Then if kaname were to say, try to use the bloodyrose and lose control like zero did and accedently kill that 3rd person it could be the reason for his slumber.

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts: 2705
    Join date: 2010-05-17
    Location: My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor: Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by nina on Sat May 14, 2011 1:28 pm

    mariangie wrote: I believe Kaname had something in the past with the hooded braided pureblood lady . Most probably they were lovers . But I don't think Kaname loved her . More for comfort and to have a person near him than true love . I think you're right in the spot with your idea of the braided hooded lady being a distraction for the true Kaname's Queen / wife that was the cause of his despair .

    Oh! I can’t exclude the possibility that he indeed had a physical relationship with the hooded-lady. My main concern was to point out that he probably didn’t have deep sentimental connection with her … passionate romantic connection. I don’t mind if they comforted each other or if they were lovers and frankly I’d like that … a man must have a certain experience …

    But when I comparing how much passionate and romantic is Kaname towards Yuuki, or how desperate was before he go to slumber and how he reacts to hooded-lady’s death then it’s easy to conclude that he wasn’t in love with the ancestor.







    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"




    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts: 228
    Join date: 2011-04-30
    Humor: Satirical
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by Knightmare on Sat May 14, 2011 3:03 pm

    mariangie wrote: I believe Kaname had something in the past with the hooded braided pureblood lady . Most probably they were lovers . But I don't think Kaname loved her . More for comfort and to have a person near him than true love . I think you're right in the spot with your idea of the braided hooded lady being a distraction for the true Kaname's Queen / wife that was the cause of his despair .
    I tend to think the opposite, if only because she seemed too busy to be anybody's lover. I think he was in love with her, but she perhaps not with him, but she at least loved him and wanted to protect him along with everyone else. Based on her observation, Kaname didn't want to fall in love with anyone, but found himself attached to her and didn't realise it until she'd gone and he'd lost her.

    The feelings that Yuuki sensed from Kaname about her, that he no longer felt alone. The only loss that Kaname has spoken of, has all been connected to the hooded woman, so I don't believe there was any other woman who had meaning to him. I think that he didn't run off into despair after she was gone because he wanted to fulfil her wishes and give meaning to her sacrifice, but was eventually driven into despair seeing that in spite of all their efforts, vampires were doomed to repeat their mistakes, thus proving to Kaname that her sacrifice was for nothing.

    I did not get the sense of desperation when he went into his eventual slumber, but a weary sense of loss from his words and his back to being all alone.

    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts: 152
    Join date: 2011-05-12
    Location: Sweden
    Humor: Give it to me! XD
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by minimalve on Sat May 14, 2011 6:03 pm

    I have been hung on the crazy idea that, there is no mother of the Kuran clan, rather it all began as a crazy experiemt on Kanames behalf after the great war.
    He did try to create weapons to hurt vampires, he did manage to tame the "goo" leftover of the other ancestor to make those weapons (they do have a personality of their own it seems aswell...),
    what if, he managed to mix that hobby with trying to create vampires like himself?
    (crazy theory, even too crazy for VK... I know but it is different)





    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts: 545
    Join date: 2010-09-09
    Location: Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by Akaruisama on Sat May 14, 2011 9:09 pm

    I have another theory. In my opinion Kaname is not srtictly the ancstor of Kuran clan. Maybe he had sibilings and they were also pureblood vampires, so the line was begun in such way.
    Lower vampires can call him ancestor not as a start of they genetic lineage, but as one of vampires who has created vampire race.
    I know Kaname was an ally of human race, and he never turned them agains their will to create his army, but we saw a scene where he was force to do it. I think he can do it for humans who really wanted that and in this meaning, he is an ancestor, or maker of vampire race.

    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts: 204
    Join date: 2011-03-24
    Location: London
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by Kanamelover<3 on Sat May 14, 2011 9:59 pm

    Akaruisama wrote:I have another theory. In my opinion Kaname is not srtictly the ancstor of Kuran clan. Maybe he had sibilings and they were also pureblood vampires, so the line was begun in such way.
    Lower vampires can call him ancestor not as a start of they genetic lineage, but as one of vampires who has created vampire race.
    I know Kaname was an ally of human race, and he never turned them agains their will to create his army, but we saw a scene where he was force to do it. I think he can do it for humans who really wanted that and in this meaning, he is an ancestor, or maker of vampire race.

    That was exactly what I was thinking, Kaname might have had siblings!
    bouncing

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts: 2705
    Join date: 2010-05-17
    Location: My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor: Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by nina on Sat May 14, 2011 10:19 pm

    minimalve wrote:I have been hung on the crazy idea that, there is no mother of the Kuran clan, rather it all began as a crazy experiemt on Kanames behalf after the great war.
    He did try to create weapons to hurt vampires, he did manage to tame the "goo" leftover of the other ancestor to make those weapons (they do have a personality of their own it seems aswell...),
    what if, he managed to mix that hobby with trying to create vampires like himself?
    (crazy theory, even too crazy for VK... I know but it is different)

    That crazy idea crossed my mind too sSc_hidingsofa when Kaname said that Rido is somehow HIS miscalculation, at the battle with Haruka ...

    Akaruisama wrote:I have another theory. In my opinion Kaname is not srtictly the ancstor of Kuran clan. Maybe he had sibilings and they were also pureblood vampires, so the line was begun in such way.

    Also another theory ... maybe Kaname didn't have children after all but the Kuran clan came from his siblings ... but this theory requires that Kaname's humans parents should have born another one PB/ancestor ??? Is that possible? scratch

    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts: 545
    Join date: 2010-09-09
    Location: Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by Akaruisama on Sun May 15, 2011 12:01 am

    nina wrote:
    minimalve wrote:I have been hung on the crazy idea that, there is no mother of the Kuran clan, rather it all began as a crazy experiemt on Kanames behalf after the great war.
    He did try to create weapons to hurt vampires, he did manage to tame the "goo" leftover of the other ancestor to make those weapons (they do have a personality of their own it seems aswell...),
    what if, he managed to mix that hobby with trying to create vampires like himself?
    (crazy theory, even too crazy for VK... I know but it is different)

    That crazy idea crossed my mind too sSc_hidingsofa when Kaname said that Rido is somehow HIS miscalculation, at the battle with Haruka ...

    Akaruisama wrote:I have another theory. In my opinion Kaname is not srtictly the ancstor of Kuran clan. Maybe he had sibilings and they were also pureblood vampires, so the line was begun in such way.

    Also another theory ... maybe Kaname didn't have children after all but the Kuran clan came from his siblings ... but this theory requires that Kaname's humans parents should have born another one PB/ancestor ??? Is that possible? scratch

    Why not? Had Kaname really human parents? I didn't notice it cheers
    If his parents were humans, they could have another pureblood childrein. We don't know what was happened and why the first pureblood have appeared in this world.

      Current date/time is Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:55 pm