Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Share

    Poll

    is yuuki really reincarnation of herself from past??

    [ 8 ]
    57% [57%] 
    [ 6 ]
    43% [43%] 

    Total Votes: 14
    avatar
    Rose
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-04-05
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by Rose on Fri May 13, 2011 8:34 pm

    First topic message reminder :


    • We have seen that Kaname loved hooted women and now Yuki,but with who did he started the clan??
      Is she still alive,was it love or just desire..
      What do you think about Kanames past?
      Would he be in love with Yuki if she didn't "fall trough time" and met Kaname??
    :Hehe:

    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by lililovelilica on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:32 pm

    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

    JAJAJA cheers That´s the romantic and mysterious about him!!! for that reason is the man of my life, I can spend all eternity, discovering its secrets and still not tired of do it!
    Well hino-sensei has to help us here a little....in the next chapter she has to tell us what Kaname's thinkoing... scratch

    jajaja yes!!! so i´m waiting!!! come on!!!
    I'm making a time machine to go the time forward!
    let's pray it works
    ha sSc_jawdrop3 Kaname's my god
    avatar
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 316
    Join date : 2011-12-10
    Location : Where kaname is....
    Humor : Bad...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by Maria Kuran on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:46 pm

    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Well hino-sensei has to help us here a little....in the next chapter she has to tell us what Kaname's thinkoing... scratch

    jajaja yes!!! so i´m waiting!!! come on!!!
    I'm making a time machine to go the time forward!
    let's pray it works
    ha sSc_jawdrop3 Kaname's my god

    jajajaj Funny!!! geek
    avatar
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 672
    Join date : 2011-11-02
    Location : Vk's World-Kaname's Heart
    Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by lililovelilica on Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:15 pm

    Now that i thinking more
    Kaname would get a LOT OF LOVERS IN HIS PAST!
    it means he's the god of Sex right?
    assuming how hot he is right?
    he's even more hot than Zero!
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:32 pm

    my theory is that he had two lovers in the past,first he loved hooded woman but before he could realize it she was gone then he met someone who looked like yuuki and had children with him.maybe he was juuri,rido and haruka's grandfather.but i have doubt on it.please hino sensei now reveal what it is.
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    yuuki as reincarnated wife[lol]

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:40 am

    there are many hints of it being possible so i am asking here on the poll so that it won't make a similar post thing.there is a similar poll but that is of hw's incarnation so it is diff.and if it is true than why she has a bond with zero??
    avatar
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 162
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by Conrad Weller on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:14 pm

    even if yuuki is really reincarnation of herself from the past. meaning she was kaname's wife in past and they still love each other now,and are engaged to marry. do you find the topic funny and if you do why you even started it in the first place.
    there really is no need for "lol" in your topic name.
    yuuki as reincarnated wife[lol]
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5020
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by juliet on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:55 pm

    there are many hints of it being possible so i am asking here on the poll so that it won't make a similar post thing.there is a similar poll but that is of hw's incarnation so it is diff.and if it is true than why she has a bond with zero??

    I merged the topics as profoundly were the same...do not repeat posts and topics over and over again or it shall be considered a spam. Thank you!






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:34 am

    juliet wrote:
    there are many hints of it being possible so i am asking here on the poll so that it won't make a similar post thing.there is a similar poll but that is of hw's incarnation so it is diff.and if it is true than why she has a bond with zero??

    I merged the topics as profoundly were the same...do not repeat posts and topics over and over again or it shall be considered a spam. Thank you!

    oh boy,i didn't saw this post. Shocked
    avatar
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by kanamekuranlover on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:15 pm

    there are many evidences for it but her attachment with zero every time throws this theory in high doubts.if she wasmarried kaname in past she could not love anyone else other than kaname but here accept it or not she feels for zero.so.....i guess she is not the mother kuran. scratch
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5020
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by juliet on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:53 pm

    but Yuuki did not recognize HW as her ancestor neither...so was the lady in between? Kuran dynasty had to derive from some woman...could Hino ever leave that as a gap?

    the story with the HW was shown until her sacrifice...if she was the mother then how come the children were not shown? Was she engraved in Kaname's memory for promises that she made rather than her own children?

    If we exclude Yuuki (that perhaps Kaname met as an premonition solely and perhaps saw her again afterwards), then that means that he had another wife, after this?

    perhaps in the time period where it is referred that the ones had been left wanted to make families?

    but then again if he had another wife, why so much significance is given to HW (who he is supposedly trying to fulfill her wishes here) and he did not use for that purpose the mother of the Kuran clan? or Hino did not used that to state it better? much more dramatic effect.

    In overall all this set with different wives does not make so much sense, unless Hino never answers and leaves that to this.







    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Arnien
    Human

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2011-09-23
    Location : 3d rock from the sun
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by Arnien on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:42 am

    Ok soooo, i haven’t red ALL the previous posts, there r so many so if what i say has been said before i apologize in advance... Smile

    Considering the fact that the Kurans are the only vampires that can use vampire weapons with no problem using their bare hands ( Juuri, Rido, Yuuki) but Kaname himself is hurt by them (although not too much) and in the past he wore gloves when wilding Artemis, we can see that the weapons react to him and don’t stop, like with Yuuki.
    Of course he forged them so he does have some control over them (see BR) but for the rest of his line to be able to do basically what hunters do
    there is only one logical explanation
    they have something in common!! And the only thing that they can have in common is blood!!
    The hunters took there power from HW’s blood and naturally HER children will have the same ability.

    Zero although he is a vampire since he is also a hunter can use the weapons for the exact same reason!!!!

    So putting 2 and 2 together i strongly believe that the female ancestor of the Kuran line is the HW ,

    Twisted Evil but of course Hino might have something up her sleeve that will surprise us...
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5020
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by juliet on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:50 pm

    Arnien wrote:Ok soooo, i haven’t red ALL the previous posts, there r so many so if what i say has been said before i apologize in advance... Smile

    Considering the fact that the Kurans are the only vampires that can use vampire weapons with no problem using their bare hands ( Juuri, Rido, Yuuki) but Kaname himself is hurt by them (although not too much) and in the past he wore gloves when wilding Artemis, we can see that the weapons react to him and don’t stop, like with Yuuki.
    Of course he forged them so he does have some control over them (see BR) but for the rest of his line to be able to do basically what hunters do
    there is only one logical explanation
    they have something in common!! And the only thing that they can have in common is blood!!
    The hunters took there power from HW’s blood and naturally HER children will have the same ability.

    Zero although he is a vampire since he is also a hunter can use the weapons for the exact same reason!!!!

    So putting 2 and 2 together i strongly believe that the female ancestor of the Kuran line is the HW ,

    Twisted Evil but of course Hino might have something up her sleeve that will surprise us...

    I put the extract here, is from volume 14 from the manga, official translation:

    "I used part of my own body in the sample. I had come to the conclusion after experimenting time and time again that we perhaps had the potential to kill ourselves. That flesh and blood from specific parts of our body can transform molten metal...This is the only batch that has shown significance signs of transformation"

    Furthermore Kaname had intended to sacrifice himself...

    All the above tell that

    1. Kaname has the power
    2. Not only Kaname has the power> the reference is "our parts, we might gave the power". I think that "we" refers to all ancestors in general

    Taken both the above, yes HW could have been the mother but she also could not have been the mother. Another ancestor could have been the mother or since Kaname had the power, then the mother of the Kuran lineage perhaps was not an ancestor of the race and so she had not the power at all.

    Perhaps the second case also is more valid (the mother not having the power), because Shouto says to Yuuki;

    Every now and then, a member of the Kuran family is born into this world with the ability to wield a weapon that can kill vampires. I've heard that this is how they were able to become Kings...

    Not that I trust the script too much nowadays, but what i am trying to say that is apparently there are no solid evidence that can lead to certain conclusions;








    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by mariangie on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:48 pm

    My verycrack and crazed explanation for if HW is the 1st ancestress of the Kuran's . I had said it before . But here is if you want to amuse yourself .

    As I see , Kaname tried to get in love with HW . This was because the need for Kaname for getting blood . Basically the only blood source available for Kaname at that time was HW . So eventually HW become lover of Kaname . After a while , they had a child , a female .

    When Kaname decided to sacrifice himself for the original anti - vampire metal creation . HW , who knew Kaname loved her , but not as her true soul mate . At the same time she wanted him to live for the baby girl . Ended sacrificing herself . Kaname got as part of is duties to W to raise their little girl .

    Here is the cracked speculation . Kaname and his daughetr ended in love with each other . He took her as his wife . So this could explain the start of the Kurancest ( Except if HW resulted to be Kaname''s sister that he didn't remembered . ). This pureblood lady could be the past life of Yuuki . This girl could be the one who made Kaname stop killing all purebloods . Eventually ending the Pureblood Wars and promoting the creation of Kuran's monarchy .

    In my crazy theory , Kaname's daughter and mate was the one wo died at the scene where Kaname is show to be in great despair crying .

    If Yuuki is direct descendant of HW . This explain her use of anti - vampire weapons .But as impossible for Yuuki to be HW's reincarnation . As HW's soul is inside of the mother metal . This could explain if Yuuki is Kaname's past wife reincarnation .

    avatar
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 104
    Join date : 2010-05-15
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by ButterflyWingsx on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:45 pm

    mariangie wrote:Here is the cracked speculation . Kaname and his daughetr ended in love with each other . He took her as his wife . So this could explain the start of the Kurancest ( Except if HW resulted to be Kaname''s sister that he didn't remembered . ). This pureblood lady could be the past life of Yuuki . This girl could be the one who made Kaname stop killing all purebloods . Eventually ending the Pureblood Wars and promoting the creation of Kuran's monarchy.
    Omg Maria, your crack speculation is shocking! I'm actually a little disturbed by Kaname and his daughter having kids. But I do wonder how the Kurancest started.
    avatar
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by kanamekuranlover on Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:57 am

    mariangie wrote:My verycrack and crazed explanation for if HW is the 1st ancestress of the Kuran's . I had said it before . But here is if you want to amuse yourself .

    As I see , Kaname tried to get in love with HW . This was because the need for Kaname for getting blood . Basically the only blood source available for Kaname at that time was HW . So eventually HW become lover of Kaname . After a while , they had a child , a female .

    When Kaname decided to sacrifice himself for the original anti - vampire metal creation . HW , who knew Kaname loved her , but not as her true soul mate . At the same time she wanted him to live for the baby girl . Ended sacrificing herself . Kaname got as part of is duties to W to raise their little girl .

    Here is the cracked speculation . Kaname and his daughetr ended in love with each other . He took her as his wife . So this could explain the start of the Kurancest ( Except if HW resulted to be Kaname''s sister that he didn't remembered . ). This pureblood lady could be the past life of Yuuki . This girl could be the one who made Kaname stop killing all purebloods . Eventually ending the Pureblood Wars and promoting the creation of Kuran's monarchy .

    In my crazy theory , Kaname's daughter and mate was the one wo died at the scene where Kaname is show to be in great despair crying .

    If Yuuki is direct descendant of HW . This explain her use of anti - vampire weapons .But as impossible for Yuuki to be HW's reincarnation . As HW's soul is inside of the mother metal . This could explain if Yuuki is Kaname's past wife reincarnation .


    i love this crazy thought.ah maybe then zero was actual brother of yuuki in the past means zero is also kaname's child.it would explain his resemblance to hw. Twisted Evil
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:51 am

    the theory of hw being the kuran mother is dead.if yuuki was reincarnation of kaname's past wife and daughter of hw then she wouldn't try to attack yuuki.so this theory is also dead.now about yuuki being the ancestor and past saviour of kaname,i don't think,the way story is going,i am not seeing any hints of this theory.so i believe that in past there was some other woman whom kaname married who looked exactly like yuuki.
    avatar
    SecretWhiteRose
    Human

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by SecretWhiteRose on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:19 am

    I Think the Hooded Woman loved kaname,but he was in love with a other woman(kuran future wife) then finding out kaname plans,she took over by sacrificing herself for kaname and the humans(she had human parents and family) so her need to want to help them to aswell..This way Kaname wouldn't have to die and he could live with the one he loved..making the hooded woman happy that she was able to save the one she loved. she was selfless kind person,putting other people needs before her own.

    only after loosing the hooded woman,did kaname relize he loved her all along,making it more painful,thats why he later went to sleep,most likly after everything cooled down and had kids.

    Sorry but reincarnation of the hooded woman is most likely zero. In my opinion so far(please check out Zero and the hooded woman white Knigt theory for explanation why i think this,also spoiler aswell,so choose at your own choice,can find topic in zero forums)


    Also if you look at the picture with Yuuki with the two wolfs,will see they represent Kaname and Zero...yet thats a pureblood ability! Zero is carring the genetics of the hooded woman,the body.The heart is the weapons,so most likely they will return to the body(zero)


    It's not uncommon to be honost,quite popular theme for past lover who died in vampire stories to come back later as different person.

    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:03 am

    SecretWhiteRose wrote:I Think the Hooded Woman loved kaname,but he was in love with a other woman(kuran future wife) then finding out kaname plans,she took over by sacrificing herself for kaname and the humans(she had human parents and family) so her need to want to help them to aswell..This way Kaname wouldn't have to die and he could live with the one he loved..making the hooded woman happy that she was able to save the one she loved. she was selfless kind person,putting other people needs before her own.

    only after loosing the hooded woman,did kaname relize he loved her all along,making it more painful,thats why he later went to sleep,most likly after everything cooled down and had kids.

    Sorry but reincarnation of the hooded woman is most likely zero. In my opinion so far(please check out Zero and the hooded woman white Knigt theory for explanation why i think this,also spoiler aswell,so choose at your own choice,can find topic in zero forums)


    Also if you look at the picture with Yuuki with the two wolfs,will see they represent Kaname and Zero...yet thats a pureblood ability! Zero is carring the genetics of the hooded woman,the body.The heart is the weapons,so most likely they will return to the body(zero)


    It's not uncommon to be honost,quite popular theme for past lover who died in vampire stories to come back later as different person.


    the only thing i disagree on is that kaname loved hooded woman more,if he loved hooded woman he would have ultimately gone in the slumber after her death,why to wait for a woman and have kids with her? Razz
    about zero being the reincarnation of hooded woman,hooded woman spirit was still alive in the furnance so if zero was her reincarnation her spirit would have also inside zero and not in the furnance.he can be a descendant of hooded woman.about hino drawing two wolves,well yes that is a pureblood ability and zero can become a pureblood in the story if hino wants that way or if she wants to have a zeki ending.
    avatar
    SecretWhiteRose
    Human

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by SecretWhiteRose on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:25 am

    lucykaede wrote:
    the only thing i disagree on is that kaname loved hooded woman more,if he loved hooded woman he would have ultimately gone in the slumber after her death,why to wait for a woman and have kids with her? Razz
    about zero being the reincarnation of hooded woman,hooded woman spirit was still alive in the furnance so if zero was her reincarnation her spirit would have also inside zero and not in the furnance.he can be a descendant of hooded woman.about hino drawing two wolves,well yes that is a pureblood ability and zero can become a pureblood in the story if hino wants that way or if she wants to have a zeki ending.
    I think he felt he needed to wait the war out,So the hooded woman sacrifce wouldn't go in vein,he stayed and helped the humans and made the weapons for them.Finaly retiring after the war.it's possible before the hooded woman death,The woman he loved was already pregent with kaname child.As to why he wait and sit out,insted of sleeping right away,Making sure his new family would be able to survive.

    Glad you asked about the reincarnation,ever watch inuyasha? kagome was Kikyo reincarnation but when she went into the past,Kikyo soul would tear up trying to come back into kagome.They where both able to live in the same timeline,even though same soul.past/future

    same can be applied to vampire knight,Last scene we see of the hooded woman,she states she needs to cool down and takes most of her hearts pieces back into the furnace.(weapons) So far only artemis and Bloody rose and cross sword have not returned. so if all the hooded woman heart piece return to the furnace.her heart would complete,insted of being scatterd peice in the weapons.Meaning Zero body would absorb the complete heart into his body. turning him into a pureblood.and finaly the two souls would reunite.

    now isent this intresting...half soul? now remember the Twins curse...Born half complete..
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:43 am

    SecretWhiteRose wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    the only thing i disagree on is that kaname loved hooded woman more,if he loved hooded woman he would have ultimately gone in the slumber after her death,why to wait for a woman and have kids with her? Razz
    about zero being the reincarnation of hooded woman,hooded woman spirit was still alive in the furnance so if zero was her reincarnation her spirit would have also inside zero and not in the furnance.he can be a descendant of hooded woman.about hino drawing two wolves,well yes that is a pureblood ability and zero can become a pureblood in the story if hino wants that way or if she wants to have a zeki ending.
    I think he felt he needed to wait the war out,So the hooded woman sacrifce wouldn't go in vein,he stayed and helped the humans and made the weapons for them.Finaly retiring after the war.it's possible before the hooded woman death,The woman he loved was already pregent with kaname child.As to why he wait and sit out,insted of sleeping right away,Making sure his new family would be able to survive.

    Glad you asked about the reincarnation,ever watch inuyasha? kagome was Kikyo reincarnation but when she went into the past,Kikyo soul would tear up trying to come back into kagome.They where both able to live in the same timeline,even though same soul.past/future

    same can be applied to vampire knight,Last scene we see of the hooded woman,she states she needs to cool down and takes most of her hearts pieces back into the furnace.(weapons) So far only artemis and Bloody rose and cross sword have not returned. so if all the hooded woman heart piece return to the furnace.her heart would complete,insted of being scatterd peice in the weapons.Meaning Zero body would absorb the complete heart into his body. turning him into a pureblood.and finaly the two souls would reunite.

    now isent this intresting...half soul? now remember the Twins curse...Born half complete..

    hmmm very interesting theory and hooded woman unites with zero.that can be possible honey,kaname putting his hand on zero's face reminding hooded woman,the resemblance of zero and hw.it can happen but i still don't agree he loved hooded woman more than his past wife.lets see what hino serves us.i am not that much aware of vampire knight story as i read from i guess chapter 79 and read other chapters in fragments.other members surely will debate with you with more prominent facts.
    avatar
    SecretWhiteRose
    Human

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by SecretWhiteRose on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:30 am

    lucykaede wrote:
    hmmm very interesting theory and hooded woman unites with zero.that can be possible honey,kaname putting his hand on zero's face reminding hooded woman,the resemblance of zero and hw.it can happen but i still don't agree he loved hooded woman more than his past wife.lets see what hino serves us.i am not that much aware of vampire knight story as i read from i guess chapter 79 and read other chapters in fragments.other members surely will debate with you with more prominent facts.
    Spoiler:

    I agree i belive he loved the hooded woman more then his past wife,As to why i belive it be more tragic if Zero is her,making Kaname having to choose,between Yuuki and Zero,once he relizes Zero is her,and how Yuuki follows Kaname,and How Zero follows after Yuuki,complex love triangle between these three.Yuuki might be the reincarnation of Kaname past wife,as to why he loves her/protect her since she gave him a family,even though it wasen't enough,since he desired the hooded woman more.and kept regreting his actions,which lead to her death.I dont think he will let anyone come between him this time,if he gets the hooded woman back.once he relize Zero is her.It will become a big problem for Zero,As he hates Kaname now for his actions towards him.

    when Zero drank Sara Blood Kaname says Zero first Name insted of last,Mad that sara gave Zero her dirty blood,as he refers,It sounds like Kaname is possessive of Zero,and who Zero can drink from,meaning only Zero should drink from him only.also in chapter 30,he says zero first name again when he tells zero to drink from him.

    In japan culture from what i read,To say other person first name means you feel close to this person/respect them/reletionship/friends to use there first name,where if you use last name of the person,means you are not close to this person,someone correct me if i'm wrong.

    Now Why would Kaname want Zero to only rely on him? I think it's a plan to controll Zero on Kaname Part,Since if the pureblood gives there blood to other vampire they can gain controll over said vampire.Just how sara used her blood to gain controll of the others.
    Kaname could be using Yuuki as a excuse for Zero to drink his blood,remeber it was Kaname who ruind Zero Life,once he found out about the Hunter Twins.Zero would never listen to kaname willing.Yuuki was a included benefit in kaname plans to get Zero.

    This way if kaname new Zero was the hooded woman all along or not either way,his plans still hurt Zero/Hooded woman,but also gain controll of Zero when Zero took his blood,Meaning Zero wont be able to get away from Kaname,As he will have to listen to Kaname. giving whole new meaning of nothing will tear us apart this time. for Kaname/hooded woman.


    But yes,I wish Hino updated weekly,the suspence of waiting each month for one chapter.

    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:09 am

    SecretWhiteRose wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    hmmm very interesting theory and hooded woman unites with zero.that can be possible honey,kaname putting his hand on zero's face reminding hooded woman,the resemblance of zero and hw.it can happen but i still don't agree he loved hooded woman more than his past wife.lets see what hino serves us.i am not that much aware of vampire knight story as i read from i guess chapter 79 and read other chapters in fragments.other members surely will debate with you with more prominent facts.
    Spoiler:

    I agree i belive he loved the hooded woman more then his past wife,As to why i belive it be more tragic if Zero is her,making Kaname having to choose,between Yuuki and Zero,once he relizes Zero is her,and how Yuuki follows Kaname,and How Zero follows after Yuuki,complex love triangle between these three.Yuuki might be the reincarnation of Kaname past wife,as to why he loves her/protect her since she gave him a family,even though it wasen't enough,since he desired the hooded woman more.and kept regreting his actions,which lead to her death.I dont think he will let anyone come between him this time,if he gets the hooded woman back.once he relize Zero is her.It will become a big problem for Zero,As he hates Kaname now for his actions towards him.

    when Zero drank Sara Blood Kaname says Zero first Name insted of last,Mad that sara gave Zero her dirty blood,as he refers,It sounds like Kaname is possessive of Zero,and who Zero can drink from,meaning only Zero should drink from him only.also in chapter 30,he says zero first name again when he tells zero to drink from him.

    In japan culture from what i read,To say other person first name means you feel close to this person/respect them/reletionship/friends to use there first name,where if you use last name of the person,means you are not close to this person,someone correct me if i'm wrong.

    Now Why would Kaname want Zero to only rely on him? I think it's a plan to controll Zero on Kaname Part,Since if the pureblood gives there blood to other vampire they can gain controll over said vampire.Just how sara used her blood to gain controll of the others.
    Kaname could be using Yuuki as a excuse for Zero to drink his blood,remeber it was Kaname who ruind Zero Life,once he found out about the Hunter Twins.Zero would never listen to kaname willing.Yuuki was a included benefit in kaname plans to get Zero.

    This way if kaname new Zero was the hooded woman all along or not either way,his plans still hurt Zero/Hooded woman,but also gain controll of Zero when Zero took his blood,Meaning Zero wont be able to get away from Kaname,As he will have to listen to Kaname. giving whole new meaning of nothing will tear us apart this time. for Kaname/hooded woman.


    But yes,I wish Hino updated weekly,the suspence of waiting each month for one chapter.



    ah.....seems like you are a kaze supporter. almost..

    zero being reincarnation of hooded woman. catastrophy
    sry i don't believe in this theory. crazy
    still anything can happen as i say.
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by mariangie on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:03 am

    It's impossible for HW being reincarnated in anybody . Because there is no evidence in the plot that her soul was divided in half . One to make the mother anti - vampire metal furnace works and a second who continues in the reincarnation circle .

    Every time an anti - vampire weapon was created . A little of her soul was imbuded inside that weapon . With her desire to kill pureblods and seek blood . Pieces she reclaimed at chapter 85 , before her real death ( when she stattered in pieces ) .

    Zero indeed has inherited genes from HW . The original vampire hunters who survive devouring and drinking her blood , assimilated her genes to turn them in more powerfull humans . With some characters more common to vampires , as faster healing and quickier reflexes . Zero is descendant of these original vampire hunters . Making him a person who already shared a lot of these genes passed by HW to the hunters .

    This makes Zero kind of a long , long , long descendant of HW ( and maybe a long , long , long relative of Yuuki as well ) .

    A little detail :

    There are 2 reasons to skip honorifics in Japanese .

    1- The speaker has the permit to address the person in a very intimate way . ( Ex. a spouse , lover , best friend )

    2- As an insult .

    A problem with translations is some times the honorifics are not translated . As happens in the official Shojo Beat version of V. K .Where they skipped a lot of honorifics .

    Huge parts of the plot made Yuuki call Kaname with an honorific . Mostly --sama , - sempai and Oni- sama . And what happened as a very important event in V. K. was Yuuki starting to call Kaname without any honorific .

    The same for Kaname and Zero . Most of time Kaname calls Zero as Kiryu - kun or Kiryu - san or Zero - san . It's rare for Kaname to not use honorifics with Zero . He indeeds skip them with Yuuki sometimes as he values her and she allowed him . But Zero has indeed called Kaname without honorifics to insult Kaname .
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:19 am

    mariangie wrote:It's impossible for HW being reincarnated in anybody . Because there is no evidence in the plot that her soul was divided in half . One to make the mother anti - vampire metal furnace works and a second who continues in the reincarnation circle .

    Every time an anti - vampire weapon was created . A little of her soul was imbuded inside that weapon . With her desire to kill pureblods and seek blood . Pieces she reclaimed at chapter 85 , before her real death ( when she stattered in pieces ) .

    Zero indeed has inherited genes from HW . The original vampire hunters who survive devouring and drinking her blood , assimilated her genes to turn them in more powerfull humans . With some characters more common to vampires , as faster healing and quickier reflexes . Zero is descendant of these original vampire hunters . Making him a person who already shared a lot of these genes passed by HW to the hunters .

    This makes Zero kind of a long , long , long descendant of HW ( and maybe a long , long , long relative of Yuuki as well ) .

    A little detail :

    There are 2 reasons to skip honorifics in Japanese .

    1- The speaker has the permit to address the person in a very intimate way . ( Ex. a spouse , lover , best friend )

    2- As an insult .

    A problem with translations is some times the honorifics are not translated . As happens in the official Shojo Beat version of V. K .Where they skipped a lot of honorifics .

    Huge parts of the plot made Yuuki call Kaname with an honorific . Mostly --sama , - sempai and Oni- sama . And what happened as a very important event in V. K. was Yuuki starting to call Kaname without any honorific .

    The same for Kaname and Zero . Most of time Kaname calls Zero as Kiryu - kun or Kiryu - san or Zero - san . It's rare for Kaname to not use honorifics with Zero . He indeeds skip them with Yuuki sometimes as he values her and she allowed him . But Zero has indeed called Kaname without honorifics to insult Kaname .

    kaname calls yuuki with honorifics?

    i didn't know that. cryyyyyyy

    oh zero,you and your hate.

    i am very excited to know who was kaname's first lover.
    avatar
    SecretWhiteRose
    Human

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2012-09-21
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by SecretWhiteRose on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:28 am

    lucykaede wrote:
    ah.....seems like you are a kaze supporter. almost..

    zero being reincarnation of hooded woman. catastrophy
    sry i don't believe in this theory. crazy
    still anything can happen as i say.

    Sorry not shipper to any,only pointing in my opinion on how it will turn out from what picking up on,to be honest i dont see anyone getting into serious relationship together,meh maybe just friends/buddy for life type.Kinda gross if yuuki/kaname as they are related, maybe Zero/Yuuki possible


    No problem,I find it crazy to.but nothing is impossible.
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by mariangie on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:30 am

    Yuuki had allowed Kaname to call her without honorifics most of the time . But not viceversa . He even was kind of surprised to be called Kaname - sama by Yuuki when he met her for her 7th birthday . Kaname ( without honorifics )was Yuuki's first word as a human . Readers and Kaname had to wait for the second arc during the ball for the second tine Yuuki addressing Kaname without any honorific .

    Sponsored content

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:39 pm