Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» The Final Countdown
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am by lililovelilica

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Share

    Poll

    is yuuki really reincarnation of herself from past??

    [ 8 ]
    57% [57%] 
    [ 6 ]
    43% [43%] 

    Total Votes: 14
    avatar
    Rose
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-04-05
    Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by Rose on Fri May 13, 2011 8:34 pm

    First topic message reminder :


    • We have seen that Kaname loved hooted women and now Yuki,but with who did he started the clan??
      Is she still alive,was it love or just desire..
      What do you think about Kanames past?
      Would he be in love with Yuki if she didn't "fall trough time" and met Kaname??
    :Hehe:

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2823
    Join date : 2010-05-17

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by nina on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:23 pm

    Pinacolada wrote:what do you mean with wrong interpretations?


    I was talking about Ruka’s-Kaname’s relationship … since its crystal clear that is an unrequited love from Ruka’s part how could Kaname and Ruka be married?

    Where is there any innuendo that Kaname could replace Yuuki with Ruka?

    Like a wishful thinking sound to me but whateva …
    avatar
    Pinacolada
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2011-06-01
    Location : Germany
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by Pinacolada on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:25 pm

    ahh ,-) thanks !! Ruka...poor thing if she would´nt be soo blind in love with kaname she would recognize how much Akatsuki cares for her....
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2823
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by nina on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:33 pm

    Pinacolada wrote:ahh ,-) thanks !! Ruka...poor thing if she would´nt be soo blind in love with kaname she would recognize how much Akatsuki cares for her....

    I second that! cheers

    She should realize how much Akatsuki loves her and be with him. Very Happy





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    Pinacolada
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2011-06-01
    Location : Germany
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by Pinacolada on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:44 pm

    to mariangie :why couldn´t he bed her? o_0? wasn´t it the reason why Yuuki had been born ? when she grown up she should marry him ..and found a family? but how shall they have a family without sex?
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by sweetsolace on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:01 pm

    Pinacolada wrote:to mariangie :why couldn´t he bed her? o_0? wasn´t it the reason why Yuuki had been born ? when she grown up she should marry him ..and found a family? but how shall they have a family without sex?

    why would he bed her and have children so soon? is it the end of the world tomorrow? scratch rofl
    And how did you know that Yuki and Kaname have done anything yet...we don't know...she can turn up with twins soon~ rofl

    aerah08 wrote:im so being confuse by kaname's words actually..
    in this chapter http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-24/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html he did said that no one can be a replacement to another, hadn't he?

    but in this chapter http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-17/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html he did said to yuuki that he did substitute Ruka for her?

    the better translation to that line is, "In the past, I had her used as a substitute for Yuki..."
    Kaname was referring to what happened in chapter 48 when he bit Ruka
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-48-page-28.html

    she is a "substitute" because Ruka offered her blood in place of Yuki's
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-48-page-26.html

    it has nothing to do with what Kaname said after the hooded woman's death.

    honestly im about to have some suspicions about kaname and ruka's true relationship is all about.. scratch

    could they be married already? sSc_jawdrop3 because i remember one time during the party you know when Aidou's father ask Kaname to take his daughter to be his "Mistress" well why did he ask him to make his daughter a mistress and not as a Wife? Shocked could he be knows already that kaname is married? By that time no one knows that Kaname is in fact has some engagement with Yuuki since they were little.. since no one knows about Yuuki's existence as Kaname's younger sister?
    anyone? what is your opinion?

    LOL! rofl that's crazy... anyway nice try. now kaname is starting to look like he practices polygamy..

    (Ok Ruka as her ex wife, Yuki as her legal wife, then we have Tsukiko as the mistress!! rofl you just completed the picture of Rido, my dear~ Razz Razz)

    anyway here take a look
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-25-page-37.html
    Aido's father asked Kaname hoping to take interest to their daughter, nobles in VK seem to ask for pureblood support in bedding their daughter/sons to have offsprings who are genetically superior than just nobles, this is what happened to Senri's noble mother with Rido, and a Kurenai with a Hio (Maria, a noble, says she is blood relative of Hio) I think nobles find it beneficial for a member of their family to have an offspring with a pureblood because of the benefits. It's also part of Kaname's obligations as Kuran/pureblood to live up to social standards, the mistress trade is part of it.
    Kaname still haven't answered to Aido-dono's request for his daughter until chapter 66:
    http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-66-page-8.html
    Well... you just have to keep waiting until he gives his answer. cheers I will hope he haven't forgotten about Tsukiko LOL

    Pinacolada wrote:Maybe he (Aido´s father )knows that his daughter isn´t good enough to be kaname´s wife because she isn´t a purblood like him...but on the other hand she is a noble lady so..you can say that he tries to "sell" his daughter to a purblood for a better reputation ....I don´t think that he knew the "true existence" of Yuuki because her parents have hide her carefully and all the persons who know anything about the Purblood princesse are already death or won´t betray Kaname ....

    i don't think its about reputation but the resulting mix that will result from mating two of them, a more superior breed of noble vampire. purebloods have powers and their blood has many uses, nobles would find it very beneficial if they can get their hands on any of this powers, which is what happened to the union of Senri's mother and Rido, with Senri inheriting Rido's ability to manipulate his blood as a weapon (chapter43).


    Last edited by sweetsolace on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Pinacolada
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2011-06-01
    Location : Germany
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by Pinacolada on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:08 pm

    They aren´t force to have childrenn soon I was just a bit confused about the statement from mariangi that he can´t bed her .P thats all xD
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by sweetsolace on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:18 pm

    Pinacolada wrote:They aren´t force to have childrenn soon I was just a bit confused about the statement from mariangi that he can´t bed her .P thats all xD

    oh. this.
    His case is basically a man who desired a woman he loved . But knows he could not tell her his love . And of course couldn't bed her . But he found involved in situations he could try to have sex with the girl he likes . Hve to back - off for the good of the girl in question .
    rofl rofl scratch uhm. what's going on? lol! seems like a different man
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by mariangie on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:50 am

    mariangie wrote:At present time Kaname is not married . Actually the only he will marry is Yuuki. His fiancee since she was a baby. Most probably during the past , prior to his slumber he was . But she has to be dead . ( This will make him a widower . )

    Purebloods only marry other purebloods . That's a rule and a fact .

    Purebloods indead act as studs for noble family females that their families want stronger and purer vampire genes . Or want to improve a political , social relationship with a pureblood .

    Ruka could only dream of becoming Kaname's mistress . Never his wife . She knows this . She would accept this situation . If he wanted her as his mistress / lover .But she most probably would want exclusivity . No other mistress allowed except her .

    In the case of Kaname with Yuuki in the past . Around her 12 - 13 years in appearance , Kaname started to cut contact with Yuuki . As he began to notice her developing as a young adolescent . Because he knows he loved her as woman . If he allowed himself near of Yuuki , he most probably would fall to the tentation to make her a pureblood vampire again . To reclaim her as his woman . He would have to break his promise to Juuri to keep her as a happy , innocent human . Safe from harm and danger of Rido or other people who could want to hurt her . His case is basically a man who desired a woman he loved . But knows he could not tell her his love . And of course couldn't bed her . But he found involved in situations he could try to have sex with the girl he likes . Hve to back - off for the good of the girl in question .

    Pinacolada wrote:to mariangie :why couldn´t he bed her? o_0? wasn´t it the reason why Yuuki had been born ? when she grown up she should marry him ..and found a family? but how shall they have a family without sex?

    Let me be more clear . The time I was referring in my quote was when Yuuki was human. Between 12 years is appearance to the time the first arc started ( around Yuuki having 16 years in appearance ) .

    Kaname desired Yuuki during the scene when the Night Class first moved to the Cross Academy ( the old Moon Dorm ) . Her blood and as woman . Yuuki was no older than 13 years then . Imagine if Kaname decided to follow his desire to return Yuuki to pureblood state . Making her his girlfriend / lover then . Yuuki was too young for even consider accepting Kaname as lover .

    Even more , if Yuuki had aged at the rate a pureblood ages during his / her childhood / adolescense ( 1 vampire year for each 2 human years ) . Yuuki would had then only the appearance of a 9 - 10 in vampire years old . Just a child then . Kaname was sort of confused here to notice she had the appearance of an older girl ( a 12 - 13 year old one ) . As she when turned human began to age as one .He even commented humans aged more quickly than vampires . Almost ready for him to consider taking as his lover . He had to back - off for a while . Waiting for the time Yuuki could be old enough to be his .

    But he knew Yuuki was always for him . As his fiancee and the one he loved . But he had to wait for the right moment to return her to vampire . And for make her his mate . He neede to make sure she could be safe from harm from others . Specially Rido .

    At the end of the first arc Yuuki was around 16 1/2 years in appearance . Now is 17 years in appearance . A better age for Kaname to consider making Yuuki his lover / bed her / have sex with .

    Basically what I had refer before was . During the time Yuuki was human , she was too young for Kaname to consider her as lover . Now she is old enough for be with him as one .


    avatar
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by rumland on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:43 am

    Age at the rate of pb's 1 for every 2 year, where did that come from? I dont remember that being stated anywhere in manga. If it is true then yuki is like 21 and kaname is in his 40's. Razz
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by mariangie on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:04 am

    rumland wrote:Age at the rate of pb's 1 for every 2 year, where did that come from? I dont remember that being stated anywhere in manga. If it is true then yuki is like 21 and kaname is in his 40's. Razz

    It has not told in the manga as fact .

    I have a theory since around 3 years now . To explain vampire aging .

    I began developing it to explain how Kaname could have 13 years and Yuuki 6 years the night he save her from a vampire ( the first scene at V. K . ) . And why during the main plot of the first arc , Kaname was 18 vampire years and Yuuki was 16 years old in appearance . But 10 years had passed as interval .

    -----If vampire and humans age exactly equal :
    Kaname 13 years -----------------Yuuki 6 years
    Ten years later
    Kaname 23 years -----------------Yuuki 16 years

    But in reality :
    Kaname 13 years -----------------Yuuki 6 years
    Kaname 18 years -----------------Yuuki 16 years

    So how Kaname aged only five years ? When Yuuki had aged 10 years in the same amount of time ?

    The mangaka had given Kaname's , Zero's and Yuuki's age in a side note from vol . 5 ; chapter 23 , Viz ed . ( Doesn't appear in the magazine version . Only the book version )

    Yuuki : probably age 16

    Zero : age 17

    Kaname : age 18 in vampire years

    See the use of probably for Yuuki's age . And the mention of vampire years as different from human years .

    Vampire years refer to how old the vampire looks . Not his real age .

    In the main story , the mangaka uses vampire years as a term at chapter 7 . During Takuma's 18 birthday party . Where he said it they want to know his age in human or vampire years . He said he was 18 vampire years old .

    From where I get Kaname was 13 vampire years during the nigth Yuuki was turned human was because of the first inner cover page of volume 3 . This is a pick of both Zero abd Kaname looking the same age . ( 13 years ) . Zero was shown with his neck bite covered with bandages . The story told Zero was 13 years old ( 4 years before the main story ) at the time he was bitten by Shizuka .

    Yuuki's age had being mentioned several times . She was shown at birth . When 4 - 5 vampire years old . At 6 vampire years old ( actually her birthday ) as told by Kaname to her later . At her 7th , 11th birthday . When she was 12 years old .( the time Zero came to live with her . ) Later at 13 years . Was 16 years during the main arc. Now 17 .

    Okay ; from here on is more complicated . I will try to simplify a lot .

    To explain the differences between Kaname and Yuuki ages . I had noticed Kaname had aged only 5 years when Yuuki had aged 10 years . If I said vampires age 1 vampire year for every 2 human years . What I got ?

    Kaname 13 years old
    aged 5 vampire years in a 10 year human interval
    now is 18 vampire years old

    Yuuki 6 years old
    Aged 10 years in a 10 year old interval
    now she is 16 vampire years old

    When I noticed this , I had no idea Yuuki was a pureblood .
    After many more chapters .
    Yuuki was shown as a baby near Kaname looking around 7 years old .

    So their original age difference was 7 vampire years .

    Kaname was 13 vampire years and Yuuki was 6 vampire years .

    The story continues to confirm my suspects .

    So for now I got purebloods vampire age 1 vampire year for each 2 human years until they stop aging when reach adulthood .

    A lot more complicate to explain noble aging . But for now , my theory is :
    Noble vampires age 1 vampire year for 2 human years until adulthood . After adult ,they age 1 vampire year for every 20 human years .

    I would try to get a previous post for more explaining later .









    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by mariangie on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:29 am

    What I get for now :

    Quote from Mangafox ; 7 / 19 / 10

    I state my theory elsewhere; but for short:
    1- Level A or Purebloods : Inmortals ;but most live between 2000 and 3000 years .(they kill themselves due to lost a reason to live or are killed by another). Age 1 vampire year for every 2 human years until adulthood (around 20 to 25 years in physical appearance); then stopped aging.
    2-Level B or Noble : Age 1 vampire year for 2 human years until their adulthood. Then age slower to an aproximate rate of 1 vampire year for 20 human years . Live between 500 to 1000 years. (probably something in the middle )
    3- Level C or Common vampires : there is no clue in the story. I assume they age 1 vampire year for every 2 human years until dying. Live expectancy around 150 to 200 years.
    4- Level D or Ex human vampires : age the same as regular humans. So live between 70 - 100 years (only if stabilized by the pureblood who make him / her).
    5- Level E or The End : no clue , as most end being killed by the Hunter's Society and / or Vampire Council. Most probable live the same as regular human.

    Yuuki aged as a pureblood the time she was younger . When she was born , Kaname had 7 vampire years. At her 6th birthday, she was turned to human . She began to age as a human. Kaname had 13 vampire years then. In a period of 10 years, Yuuki aged 10 human years (from 6 to 16 years in appearance) and Kaname had aged only 5 vampire years (from 13 to 18 in appearance). So this explains why Kaname appears to be much older than Yuuki when she was a pureblood child and only 2 years in appearance when she turned 16 years.


    Other post from Mf , 6 / 14 / 10

    Noble or Level B vampires do not age as humans. If they do so ,why we have really old vampires as Ichio looking as forty - something years old; but actually several centuries old (around 400 - 500 human years ). He was 12 times older than the average Nigth Class student . It is actually imposible for a vampire aging at the same rate of a human to look around 45 vampire years and have an actual age of 18 X 12 times (216 years). Ichio, I believe, he is actually older (around 438 human years old). My theory aristocrats vampires age one vampire year for each two human years until adulthood (around 20 - 25 vampire years old ). When they reach adulthood they age 20 human years for every vampire year they age . So nobles vampires, no matter how you look , age slower than human. Noble vampires have only a small portion of human blood . They are more powerful than the rest of vampires , except for purebloods. All of them have an unique power as control elements, create weapons with blood , ect.

    Purebloods are eternal and inmortal. But they usually died in a period from 1000- 3000 years due to no having a motive or reason to live (loose their will to live). To die , they have to kill themselves or to ber killed by someone powerful to kill then (example a combination of an anti - vampire weapon and another pureblood giving the deathblow) . Purebloods could not age until adulthood so slow as in a millenia period. If that was the case , Kaname would never appear to have a similar age as Yuuki in the present. Kaname looked as a 13 year old age boy and Yuuki appears to be 6 years old ,when she turned human. The rate for aging in that case would be 50 human years for one vampire year (around 20 vampire years in 1000 human years) . As Yuuki turned human , she started to age as one. If she was 6 vampire years when she was changed to a human and 10 human years passed , she turned 16 years old (physically ). Kaname continues to age as a pureblood. He had 18 vampire years when Yuuki had 16 years. (he aged only 5 vampire years in a 10 year period). Is imposible to him age in the way you mention ; because in a 10 year old period he would not age at all . If purebloods aged one year in a 50 year period ; 10 human years would be so short period to noticing any aging.

    I believe purebloods age 2 human years for each vampire year until adulthood (exactly as nobles) . When they reach their adulthood, they stop aging forever. It would be almost impossible to tell how old is a pureblood by their physical appearance when they reach adulthood . Nobles continue to age at a slower rate as adults. They could die of old age . Their appearance would change slowly. Theorically one could see a noble vampire looks 60 - 70 years old (he really would be much older ) . I think nobles, when turned adult , age at the rate of 20 human years for one vampire year.


    An older one from MF , 11 / 9 / 09

    Kaname's age
    Kaname's is now 19 years old in vampire years and 38 years old in human years. Until adulthood ; pureblood and aristocrats vampires ages 2 human years for 1 vampire year. He had 13 vampire years the night Rido attacked the Kuran's family and was 18 years in vampire years when the events of the first arc in VK occurs. So he ages 5 vampire years in 10 human years. Pureblood vampires when turned adult, stop aging and are inmortals. Aristocrats when fully adult ages slowly ; around 25 human years for each vampire years (Ichio has around 500 human years old ; but physically looks around 40-45 vampire years). Class C vampires maybe continue aging 2 human years for 1 vampire year (no info) ; and Class D vampires age equal as a normal human. Zero has now 18 years old because he's aging the same rate as a normal human. Yuuki age in human age now is around 23 .She was 6 vampire years-12 human years-when she turned human by her mom's spell. Then 10 human years passed and she ages 10 more years then 1 year has passed after she returned to vampire again.


    Some changes were make as years pass . Those are only for example . To show this is an original theory of mine .
    avatar
    Pinacolada
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2011-06-01
    Location : Germany
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by Pinacolada on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:11 pm

    ohh my gosh ....it´s quite difficult ....soo just an example to check If I have understand this....okay as Takuma celebrated his birthday party he was 18 in vampire years right? That means he is in human years ähhh...omg to much math....sry Iam too stupid for thisxDD
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by mariangie on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:03 pm

    I told it was very complicated . And I hadn't explain half of it .

    The part about Takuma's age is a fact from the story . He turned 18 vampire years the day of his birthday at chapter 7 . He answer in vampire years ( how old he looks ) . Instead of his real age in human years .

    If my theory is correct ,Takuma is 36 human years old .
    18 vampire years x 2 human years per i vampire years = 36

    Other fact from the story . Ichio ( Takuma's grandfather ) is an old noble vampire . He had lived 12 times more times than the average age of a Night Class member . ( chapter 10th )

    If I use the same logic Ichio had aproximately 400 to 450 years old
    (Using 36 human years as the mean of the night Class member )
    36 x 12= 432 years old
    But he looks around 45 - 50 years old

    I got my noble aging estimate from this

    So more or less a noble vampire ages .

    1 vampire year per 2 human years until adulthood .
    As adult , ages 1 vampire year per 20 human years . ( Ages slower , but keeps doing so . )

    aiko
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 60
    Join date : 2011-08-30
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by aiko on Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:11 am

    Really like the discussions brought up on this thread. Wanted to point out that Kaname stated that he recognized something familiar in the eyes of Yuki when she was an infant and that he wanted to protect that warmth - what does that actually mean? I thought that he recognized and remembered (during the time when his memories were still sealed) the Yuki who traveled back in time. Yuki traveling back in time & showing that he could see her was significant - she's the one who named the weapon Artemis and he actually remembered her even after his memory had been sealed from what I'm gathering. Maybe her time travel will be revealed as something more significant? Maybe it is the hint that Yuki is actually the mother of the Kuran clan....
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5024
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by juliet on Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:47 pm

    she's the one who named the weapon Artemis and he actually remembered her even after his memory had been sealed from what I'm gathering. Maybe her time travel will be revealed as something more significant? Maybe it is the hint that Yuki is actually the mother of the Kuran clan....

    Right, it is her that named the weapon and that weapon we saw it passing from one generation of Kuran females to the next one. What a coincidence ha?

    It is like the weapon made a circle there and ended at the hands of the girl that baptized it.

    And about the warmth that Kaname recognized at the eyes of that baby, it really makes no sense if he refers to a complete stranger that he met for one moment in his memories and why to decide to protect it? could he tell from that moment if that girl was good or bad? It absolutely makes no sense.

    Unless if the mirror is there to signify a hidden thruth, Kaname is later depicted mourning over that mirror (at the Kuran mansion). So what's the hidden meaning behind all these strange coincidences?
    If Hino wants to make an ancestor love with Yuuki as the first Kuran female,she has set the foundations (perhaps a third arc?). The only question for me is if she will decide to develop it that way, but she can, because the hints are all there.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by mariangie on Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:47 pm

    juliet wrote:
    And about the warmth that Kaname recognized at the eyes of that baby, it really makes no sense if he refers to a complete stranger that he met for one moment in his memories and why to decide to protect it? could he tell from that moment if that girl was good or bad? It absolutely makes no sense.

    Unless if the mirror is there to signify a hidden thruth, Kaname is later depicted mourning over that mirror (at the Kuran mansion). So what's the hidden meaning behind all these strange coincidences?
    If Hino wants to make an ancestor love with Yuuki as the first Kuran female,she has set the foundations (perhaps a third arc?). The only question for me is if she will decide to develop it that way, but she can, because the hints are all there.

    If you remember , when Kaname returned to be a baby after his awakening . He sealed his memories as well . So for his first 7 vampire years living as Haruka and Juuri's kid . He had only a vague idea of his original past . Some weird feelings of Deja - Vu .

    I think at the moment Yuuki was born . When Kaname met her for the very first time . Yuuki could have broken the memory spell from Kaname . He began to remember . He could have know at that exact moment who she was in his past . Why a newborn baby turned to be the most important thing in the world for him after only seeing her eyes and touching his baby fingers .

    A very important mystery in V. K. is why Kaname has loved Yuuki as a woman . Since the very start . He even appear to see her as the only good thing in his life . The only sunshine in his darkness . He could had love her only as his little sister . His desperation to protect her from BEING SACRIFICED AGAIN . So this implies he know her from the past . But how is her related to Kaname's past has only being inferred by far . By the mirror and the scene where Yuuki gave Artemis her name .

    The mirror has being shown several times . One was actually Kaname crying over a broken mirror . Covered by glass shards . Exactly before he decided to enter a slumber . Here I can speculate some of those shards were from the woman who was his wife . Who died that terrible day the Kuran Manor was destroyed years ago . By unknown reasons . The other one when Yuuki appear in Kaname's past and gave Artemis her name . So the mirror has to be very important for the plot . No many hints of what it means to the story .

    But there is no way the mangaka is going to reveal this mystery at the next few chapters . This answer will be provided almost at the end of the story .
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5024
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by juliet on Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:04 pm

    mariangie wrote:

    The mirror has being shown several times . One was actually Kaname crying over a broken mirror . Covered by glass shards . Exactly before he decided to enter a slumber . Here I can speculate some of those shards were from the woman who was his wife . Who died that terrible day the Kuran Manor was destroyed years ago . By unknown reasons . The other one when Yuuki appear in Kaname's past and gave Artemis her name . So the mirror has to be very important for the plot . No many hints of what it means to the story .

    But there is no way the mangaka is going to reveal this mystery at the next few chapters . This answer will be provided almost at the end of the story .

    I have the idea that the Kuran mansion is depicted at that panel there with the walls and the collumns broken and shattered due to Kaname's desperation, his emotions crubled the place. Because that happens due to anger and frustration and intense feelings, purebloods (I do not remember if nobles have that power) but purebloods certainly do. I might be wrong but this is my first estimation about the scene.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by mariangie on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:44 pm

    juliet wrote:

    I have the idea that the Kuran mansion is depicted at that panel there with the walls and the collumns broken and shattered due to Kaname's desperation, his emotions crubled the place. Because that happens due to anger and frustration and intense feelings, purebloods (I do not remember if nobles have that power) but purebloods certainly do. I might be wrong but this is my first estimation about the scene.

    You probably be right here . As Kaname in his desperation could easily tear the place down with his mind powers .

    As by the other level vampires having the power to break things with their minds . Except if this is the only power a noble vampire has . I doubt it . Level B vampires usually has one kind of power . They are specialist in only one magical area as shown so far . Example : Aido can create ice , Kain manages fire , Rima uses thunder , ect .

    Zero appears to be the exception here . But is because he drank pureblood blood . Got some of the powers from them and assimilated them . So Zero has also the ability to break things with his mind in a stress state .

    aiko
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 60
    Join date : 2011-08-30
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by aiko on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:32 pm

    Yes, I think these hints are significant & hope this is what is being alluded to...
    avatar
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2011-11-14
    Humor : Sarcastic, dark
    Warning Zone

    Is it possible HW and Kaname had children?

    Post by Yuuki Kuran on Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:33 am

    I was thinking about the whole Kaname and HW history and realized something.
    All the generations afterwards for the Kuran family look like those two.
    Yuuki and her mother look just like HW. Yuuki's father looked just like Kaname and Rido had some resemblances.

    The only option that seems logical is that Kaname and HW had children and those children continued to have a brother and sister siblings that continued to wed each other over the years, thus resulting in them all looking alike.

    The only problem was Kaname was shown not to want to be in love because then he wouldn't desire to fed off anyone that strongly. It made it seem as him and HW didn't really get much of a chance to be together because of his fears before she died.

    It's a bit confusing for me, yet I can't stop trying to come up with a logical answer in my head for it all.

    Do you think there were missing pieces from the memories and they possibly did have children or it may just be a plot hole? scratch
    avatar
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 169
    Join date : 2011-06-14
    Location : Europe
    Humor : curious
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by rosaever on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:01 pm

    Yuuki Kuran wrote:I was thinking about the whole Kaname and HW history and realized something.
    All the generations afterwards for the Kuran family look like those two.
    Yuuki and her mother look just like HW. Yuuki's father looked just like Kaname and Rido had some resemblances.

    The only option that seems logical is that Kaname and HW had children and those children continued to have a brother and sister siblings that continued to wed each other over the years, thus resulting in them all looking alike.

    The only problem was Kaname was shown not to want to be in love because then he wouldn't desire to fed off anyone that strongly. It made it seem as him and HW didn't really get much of a chance to be together because of his fears before she died.

    It's a bit confusing for me, yet I can't stop trying to come up with a logical answer in my head for it all.

    Do you think there were missing pieces from the memories and they possibly did have children or it may just be a plot hole? scratch

    Well it was discuused in others topics like here:
    http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t622-kanames-loverswhe-know-about-2but-who-is-the-mother-of-kuran-clan

    Hope you will find answer Smile
    avatar
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2011-11-14
    Humor : Sarcastic, dark
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by Yuuki Kuran on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:10 pm

    rosaever wrote:
    Yuuki Kuran wrote:I was thinking about the whole Kaname and HW history and realized something.
    All the generations afterwards for the Kuran family look like those two.
    Yuuki and her mother look just like HW. Yuuki's father looked just like Kaname and Rido had some resemblances.

    The only option that seems logical is that Kaname and HW had children and those children continued to have a brother and sister siblings that continued to wed each other over the years, thus resulting in them all looking alike.

    The only problem was Kaname was shown not to want to be in love because then he wouldn't desire to fed off anyone that strongly. It made it seem as him and HW didn't really get much of a chance to be together because of his fears before she died.

    It's a bit confusing for me, yet I can't stop trying to come up with a logical answer in my head for it all.

    Do you think there were missing pieces from the memories and they possibly did have children or it may just be a plot hole? scratch

    Well it was discuused in others topics like here:
    http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t622-kanames-loverswhe-know-about-2but-who-is-the-mother-of-kuran-clan

    Hope you will find answer Smile

    Thank you for that link. I apologize if the topic of this thread seems like a repeat, I didn't see that thread as I was glancing around at different topic's.
    avatar
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2011-10-23
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by theangelgirl1992 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:22 pm

    Yes there are definitely some similarities with yuuki and juuri sharing HW, however this does not explain how the kurancest started. It makes no sense if their children doing such thing. The kurancest had to start with kaname. Him having children with HW goes away because they do not look alike at all he has dark hair and she light hair. So Kaname had to meet lets say his sister who also was a vampire fell in love with each other, figured out they where siblings and decided that they would marry not only out of love, but also to keep the blood pure and so the kurancest started.
    avatar
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2011-11-14
    Humor : Sarcastic, dark
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by Yuuki Kuran on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:44 pm

    theangelgirl1992 wrote:Yes there are definitely some similarities with yuuki and juuri sharing HW, however this does not explain how the kurancest started. It makes no sense if their children doing such thing. The kurancest had to start with kaname. Him having children with HW goes away because they do not look alike at all he has dark hair and she light hair. So Kaname had to meet lets say his sister who also was a vampire fell in love with each other, figured out they where siblings and decided that they would marry not only out of love, but also to keep the blood pure and so the kurancest started.

    Hmm, I'm having a bit of a hard time following your point.
    I don't really think it matters if Kaname and HW looked a like or not. Chances are they weren't related and had a child or two. The female Kurans end up looking like HW and the male's look like Kaname. They wouldn't have to be related for that outcome, they would be the start of the outcome.

    Kaname once also said that purebloods marrying infamily wise wasn't uncommon, so it is possible all their children just happened to keep marrying each other to keep the genetics they've always been shown to have.
    avatar
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2011-10-23
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by theangelgirl1992 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:20 pm

    I only mean that if HW is the mother of the kuran clan it would be more sense if yuuki and juuri looked more like her. With example also the color hair. Wouldn't it be more realistic if the mother would have same hair color as her female descendants: brown hair.

    I just feel like it wouldn't make sense if their children would do that. Why would they create a kurancest while they didn't learn it from their parents? It would be, at least to me, more realistic that kaname started the Kurancest and that is why I can't believe he had any children with HW. Then any of their children would have the same hair color as HW.
    avatar
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2011-11-14
    Humor : Sarcastic, dark
    Warning Zone

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by Yuuki Kuran on Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:33 pm

    theangelgirl1992 wrote:I only mean that if HW is the mother of the kuran clan it would be more sense if yuuki and juuri looked more like her. With example also the color hair. Wouldn't it be more realistic if the mother would have same hair color as her female descendants: brown hair.

    I just feel like it wouldn't make sense if their children would do that. Why would they create a kurancest while they didn't learn it from their parents? It would be, at least to me, more realistic that kaname started the Kurancest and that is why I can't believe he had any children with HW. Then any of their children would have the same hair color as HW.

    I don't find it unrealistic. It would be a matter of genetic's on their end.
    For example, my mom has pale blonde natural hair and my dad's natural hair color was jet black. As a result of combining the two in my genetic's my natural hair color ended up as a dark brown. I got more of my father's genetic's with the hair shade, but my mom's genetic's mixed in with it to make it a lighter shade than jet black.

    It could have been that situation as well. Yuuki's hair being a bit darker because the male genetic's mixed in with the mother's and resulted in it being a bit darker.

    It would also explain Rido's appearance.
    Where Yuuki's father looked exactly like Kaname, Rido had some differences when compared.

    Children don't always look like an exact clone of one of their parents.
    In reality they generally mix to look like a combination of both of their parents.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Kaname*s lovers....!?whe know about 2,but who is the mother of Kuran clan ???

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:13 am