Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Short introduction - Page 8 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
    Short introduction - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
    Short introduction - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
    Short introduction - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
    Short introduction - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
    Short introduction - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    Short introduction - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    Short introduction - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    Short introduction - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    Short introduction - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    Short introduction - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    Short introduction - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    Short introduction - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    Short introduction - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    Short introduction - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    Short introduction - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    Short introduction - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    Short introduction - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    Short introduction - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    Short introduction - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    Short introduction - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    Short introduction - Page 8 Bar_left59%Short introduction - Page 8 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
    Short introduction - Page 8 Bar_left27%Short introduction - Page 8 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
    Short introduction - Page 8 Bar_left15%Short introduction - Page 8 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+53
    Saphira_K
    28blablainiayu
    UNDEAD
    Shoujo-Zo18
    EmeraldSky
    Lady Freckles
    kialovejapan
    chacile
    Brendaandrea16
    ChibiShishou
    shaownna
    kunoichi13
    friendnextdoor
    VampireKnight#1
    Yuukieee
    vampirechic
    rosaever
    ry
    lililovelilica
    Kikotsukino
    aristocratic-pureblood
    zerofan500
    Lisi
    krissy0324
    Divine Rose
    shizza24
    Fallen Leaf
    via2myrene
    Katherine
    Angelique
    awes0m3
    adreana2011
    VampireCythia
    VaahS
    KuranPrince
    Conrad Weller
    Ordell
    aya-chan
    Bloodredhead
    Lizz
    Shizuka*Hio
    sweetsolace
    Anneliezz
    nina
    aerah08
    Evil in love
    mariangie
    Pinacolada
    RedSonja
    juliet
    nuitetoile21
    Akaruisama
    minimalve
    57 posters

Short introduction

minimalve
      minimalve
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Humor : Give it to me! XD
      Warning ZoneShort introduction - Page 8 Dropsoa

Short introduction - Page 8 Empty Short introduction

Post by minimalve Sun May 15, 2011 9:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone!

I am so happy I finally joined this Forum, it has given me a lot of happy thoughts and interesting ideas to fill my regular day ;)

I have loved manga/anime since I was first introduced to this genre.

I have followed VK since the beginning, at first, before it was translated to eng I had friends translate for me as I stayed in an almost only, all asian boarding school and we all cheerished lots of different manga/animes. Very Happy

I can be very goofy, and at the same time I am not afraid to critique stuff, so please bare with me I never mean any harm. I am only a joker, dont bite (that hard ;) )

I love to draw, so if anyone would like to start up a drawing club do not hesitate to ask, making fanfic is hillarious Smile

Well, that is a little bit of me.
      I hope to learn alittle bit of you Smile
      bouncing

chacile
      Level-E
      Level-E

Short introduction - Page 8 Empty thanks a lot

Post by chacile Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:07 pm

Thanks Juliet, Nina, and Blood... cheers cheers cheers cheers

@ Juliet: we surely are, but that's the beauty of being ourselves.. hahah.. Razz

@ Nina: we'll go further north with that.. Twisted Evil

@ BLOOD: with all of you guys around, I'm very sure that I'll have a good time in here.. Very Happy Very Happy
      aya-chan
      aya-chan
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Short introduction - Page 8 Empty Re: Short introduction

Post by aya-chan Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:01 pm

chacile wrote:Hi all!

Watakushi wa chacile to moshimasu.. I'm pretty lazy but I'm glad to finally join the forum.. Very Happy

Welcome to the forum sLo_BigBearHug Glad to have another yume around. We must spread the yume love to the entire world Short introduction - Page 8 3530524148
      chacile
      chacile
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by chacile Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:01 pm

aya-chan wrote:

Welcome to the forum sLo_BigBearHug Glad to have another yume around. We must spread the yume love to the entire world Short introduction - Page 8 3530524148

Thanks aya-san.. Very Happy amen to that..
      Lady Freckles
      Lady Freckles
      Human

Humor : Picante

Post by Lady Freckles Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:00 pm

sSig_hi Hi, all!!!

I've finally decided to join this communitgy and share with all of you the roller-coaster of emotions I've been experiencing ever since I starter reading VK.

First and for most, I am a Kaname-sama devotee and a faithful Yume supporter.

Kaname's enigmatic, mysterious, and boldness character captivated me from the start. To this day, both the majestic light and darkness surrounding him continues to plesantly surprise and wishing more details to be reveal in the up coming chapters.

Long live the king
      Hail to the king
      Kaname-sama

sFun_hailbig
      Bloodredhead
      Bloodredhead
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:12 pm

Lady Freckles wrote: sSig_hi Hi, all!!!

I've finally decided to join this communitgy and share with all of you the roller-coaster of emotions I've been experiencing ever since I starter reading VK.

Kaname's enigmatic, mysterious, and boldness character captivated me from the start. To this day, both the majestic light and darkness surrounding him continues to plesantly surprise and wishing more details to be reveal in the up coming chapters.

Long live the king
      Hail to the king
      Kaname-sama

sFun_hailbig

Yay! Another Kaname and Yume shipper! Very Happy Welcome on board.

I really hope you enjoy the forum.
      nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:43 pm

Long live the king
      Hail to the king
      Kaname-sama

sFun_hailbig

Short introduction - Page 8 4265338432 on board Lady Freckles ... have fun! Can't hide my joy seeing another Kaname's fan bounce bounce bounce

Long live the king!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
      via2myrene
      via2myrene
      Human

Humor : Hep-hap, baby ;)

Post by via2myrene Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:54 am

Long live the king
      Hail to the king
      Kaname-sama

sFun_hailbig
      hello, welcome here Lady Freckles! ^-^
      yay for more kaname fan and yume shipper! :DD
      i hope we can meet again in other threads :]
      Short introduction - Page 8 4265338432
      zerofan500
      zerofan500
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Humor : Que Tal Amegos
      Warning ZoneShort introduction - Page 8 Drops1black

Post by zerofan500 Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:44 pm

minimalve wrote:Hi everyone!

I am so happy I finally joined this Forum, it has given me a lot of happy thoughts and interesting ideas to fill my regular day ;)

I have loved manga/anime since I was first introduced to this genre.

I have followed VK since the beginning, at first, before it was translated to eng I had friends translate for me as I stayed in an almost only, all asian boarding school and we all cheerished lots of different manga/animes. Very Happy

I can be very goofy, and at the same time I am not afraid to critique stuff, so please bare with me I never mean any harm. I am only a joker, dont bite (that hard ;) )

I love to draw, so if anyone would like to start up a drawing club do not hesitate to ask, making fanfic is hillarious Smile

Well, that is a little bit of me.
      I hope to learn alittle bit of you Smile
      bouncing

Smile Hey And Welcome! Hope You Enjoy It Here! cheers
      EmeraldSky
      EmeraldSky
      Human

Post by EmeraldSky Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am

Hello--I am new here.
      After many years of not watching anime (been too busy), I have been getting back into it b/c I am forgetting a lot of Japanese. This particular anime intrigued me b/c:
      1) I love vampires
      2) awesome art!!
      3) love the characters
      4) love the love triangle/sexual tension of Yuuki and Zero
      5) drinking blood is sexy in fantasy land
      6) good story
      After watching the anime, I was upset with how season 2 ended...so I read the manga online in a few days! All caught up now and want to discuss.

I love anything Japanese related too....I listen to JPOP & JROCK too!
      Shoujo-Zo18
      Shoujo-Zo18
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneShort introduction - Page 8 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:28 pm

EmeraldSky wrote:Hello--I am new here.
      After many years of not watching anime (been too busy), I have been getting back into it b/c I am forgetting a lot of Japanese. This particular anime intrigued me b/c:
      1) I love vampires
      2) awesome art!!
      3) love the characters
      6) good story
      After watching the anime, I was upset with how season 2 ended...so I read the manga online in a few days! All caught up now and want to discuss.

Nice to meet ya! Very Happy I started with the anime too because I love Vampires xD I started reading the manga in between waiting for new episodes tho lol But...I kinda stopped reading it where season 2 in the anime stopped because I thought it was over. I didn't start it again til a couple months later when a friend told me it was still running, and i've been reading it every month since. xD Awesome you like Jrock! Very Happy Have you ever tried listening to Kpop...? It's getting really popular lol
      EmeraldSky
      EmeraldSky
      Human

Post by EmeraldSky Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:12 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
      1) I love vampires
      2) awesome art!!
      3) love the characters
      6) good story

Nice to meet ya! Very Happy I started with the anime too because I love Vampires xD I started reading the manga in between waiting for new episodes tho lol But...I kinda stopped reading it where season 2 in the anime stopped because I thought it was over. I didn't start it again til a couple months later when a friend told me it was still running, and i've been reading it every month since. xD Awesome you like Jrock! Very Happy Have you ever tried listening to Kpop...? It's getting really popular lol

After season 2 ended, I knew something felt "off".....that was NOT an ending to a series....so I went to lovely Google and found it was still an on-going manga.....so I dove right in and was PLEASANTLY surprised at how much more story there is to tell!

As for KPOP, I do hear some, but I dont go outta my way.
      I mainly listen to JPOP and JROCK b/c I love the sound of the japanese language, and I understand the majority of the lyrics, keeps my brain active with the language, and I like to sing along. KPOP is very similar though to JPOP and often there are some Korean singers who will sing in Japanese or collaborate with certain singers. So in that way, I do get introduced. I think the only KPOP I downloaded music for was Afterschool? But haven't listened to much.....I like to understand the language a bit! LOL So I totally admire people who can listen to lyrics they don;t understand and can appreciate it.....I don;t always possess this gift.....I am the type of person who analyzes everything! (I am a Neuroscience (with psych) Major, which explains a lot! LOL)
      zerofan500
      zerofan500
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Humor : Que Tal Amegos
      Warning ZoneShort introduction - Page 8 Drops1black

Post by zerofan500 Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:39 pm

1) I love vampires
      2) awesome art!!
      3) love the characters
      6) good story

Hi And Welcome To The Froum cheers We Are Thankfull To Have You Here Very Happy You Will Enjoy The Topics And Make New Friends Have Fun!!!! cheers cheers cheers
      UNDEAD
      UNDEAD
      Human

Humor : Don't Mess With Me Or You'll Get The UNDEAD

Post by UNDEAD Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Hey All My Name s Shiree's I Am Emo And I Love Anime I Am 12 And 13 In Feb. Next Year I Write Songs,Sing,Dance,Play Instruments Last Year Of Primary School. I Also Do Magic Tricks As An 2nd Art And Draw Alot Mostly Anime And Animals. My Fav Subjects In School Is English,Art And Music.Homeschooled Next Yr. Tnx For Accepting Me In This Forum I Will Enjoy It Here
      nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:46 pm

UNDEAD wrote:Hey All My Name s Shiree's I Am Emo And I Love Anime I Am 12 And 13 In Feb. Next Year I Write Songs,Sing,Dance,Play Instruments Last Year Of Primary School. I Also Do Magic Tricks As An 2nd Art And Draw Alot Mostly Anime And Animals. My Fav Subjects In School Is English,Art And Music.Homeschooled Next Yr. Tnx For Accepting Me In This Forum I Will Enjoy It Here

sSig_hi and welcome on board Very Happy

I hope you'll have fun and also that you'll share with us some of your drawings Very Happy
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:57 pm

UNDEAD wrote:Hey All My Name s Shiree's I Am Emo And I Love Anime I Am 12 And 13 In Feb. Next Year I Write Songs,Sing,Dance,Play Instruments Last Year Of Primary School. I Also Do Magic Tricks As An 2nd Art And Draw Alot Mostly Anime And Animals. My Fav Subjects In School Is English,Art And Music.Homeschooled Next Yr. Tnx For Accepting Me In This Forum I Will Enjoy It Here

welcome, hope to have fun around here... cheers cheers
      28blablainiayu
      28blablainiayu
      Human

Short introduction - Page 8 Empty greetings

Post by 28blablainiayu Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:52 am

nice to meet u guys
      i'm new here, please be gentle with me (ps : english is not my main language)
      as far as i remember, i began reading vk since high school (i'm 21 years now)
      i love every characters in vk
      tough kaname is the best imo, ha ha Short introduction - Page 8 1694537797
      nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:20 pm

28blablainiayu wrote:nice to meet u guys

sSig_hi and welcome on board!

Kaname is the best... my #1... my eternal, maddening love... is mine, mine mine Short introduction - Page 8 1019656462 (please someone stop me hahaha)

Ok have fun and do not worry about your english ... English ain't the native language for many of us as well Very Happy
      mariangie
      mariangie
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:35 pm

sSig_hi Short introduction - Page 8 4265338432

Good to see a new face around . sSig_DOH

Don't worry about the language . I'm not a native English speaker too ! sSig_busted

Hope you enjoy the place . Short introduction - Page 8 3110612249

Short introduction - Page 8 4150079169
      Saphira_K
      Saphira_K
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:31 pm

welcome!!! i think your english is just fine, don't worry about it sLo_BigBearHug
      omg, i totally love kaname too Short introduction - Page 8 1019656462 he's an awesome character sFun_hailtheking he's all mine heheheh Short introduction - Page 8 651225598
      lililovelilica
      lililovelilica
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:56 pm

sSig_hi and Short introduction - Page 8 4265338432

I'm glad to hear it from you,I also read VK since High school,it's been a long time ago,I'm 22 and also plan to love this serie for the rest of my life Short introduction - Page 8 803743774
      can't help it,it is my life this manga
      sSig_busted You're right,Kaname is the best Character we could desire from one of Hino Matsuri's seres...

anyway... sSig_welcome5 and feel free to discuss a lot with us in this site^^
      Katt
      Katt
      Human

Post by Katt Mon May 27, 2013 5:34 am

I completely skipped this step and started to post replies to threads days ago. I haven't actively been on a forum for years (last time, my gawd, it was maybe 5 years ago... I was in my last year of high school and a total angsty teen venting anonymously online lol), but I'll do the polite thing and say 'hello' nice to meet you guys. geek I'm new-ish, been roaming for a while now and finally decided to post replies a few days ago (well when the 'end' was posted I went mental and had to vent somewhere). ;D

I have to say I miss going on forums, it's nice to find a place I can peruse and talk to people with the same interest... especially concerning Kaname, I can just fawn about him with you guys.
      I mean my reaction of Kaname is just... afhjkhfjahsja

nina
      nina
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by nina Mon May 27, 2013 4:27 pm

Katt wrote:I completely skipped this step and started to post replies to threads days ago. I haven't actively been on a forum for years (last time, my gawd, it was maybe 5 years ago... I was in my last year of high school and a total angsty teen venting anonymously online lol), but I'll do the polite thing and say 'hello' nice to meet you guys. geek I'm new-ish, been roaming for a while now and finally decided to post replies a few days ago (well when the 'end' was posted I went mental and had to vent somewhere). ;D

I have to say I miss going on forums, it's nice to find a place I can peruse and talk to people with the same interest... especially concerning Kaname, I can just fawn about him with you guys.

Hahaha... well welcome and "officially" then Katt cheers
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon May 27, 2013 6:25 pm

nina wrote:
      Katt wrote:I completely skipped this step and started to post replies to threads days ago. I haven't actively been on a forum for years (last time, my gawd, it was maybe 5 years ago... I was in my last year of high school and a total angsty teen venting anonymously online lol), but I'll do the polite thing and say 'hello' nice to meet you guys. geek I'm new-ish, been roaming for a while now and finally decided to post replies a few days ago (well when the 'end' was posted I went mental and had to vent somewhere). ;D

Hahaha... well welcome and "officially" then Katt cheers

I can say the same think as well here...

welcome on board officially from me too!!! Very Happy

Saphira_K
      Saphira_K
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Tue May 28, 2013 9:10 pm

^ LOL ditto.

hi and welcome officially Very Happy
      aisan4494
      aisan4494
      Level-E
      Level-E

Post by aisan4494 Fri May 31, 2013 9:03 pm

I am new here and that place ROCKS! Not the Manga ended what are we going to do with the forum? ;(
      juliet
      juliet
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri May 31, 2013 9:12 pm

aisan4494 wrote:I am new here and that place ROCKS! Not the Manga ended what are we going to do with the forum? ;(

Welcome Aisan!!! well I have no idea LOL...

I guess anybody can use it to post things about VK or his favorite manga, something like this...LOL Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:29 pm