Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Short introduction

    Share
    avatar
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 152
    Join date : 2011-05-12
    Location : Sweden
    Humor : Give it to me! XD
    Warning Zone

    Short introduction

    Post by minimalve on Sun May 15, 2011 9:44 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    Hi everyone!

    I am so happy I finally joined this Forum, it has given me a lot of happy thoughts and interesting ideas to fill my regular day ;)

    I have loved manga/anime since I was first introduced to this genre.

    I have followed VK since the beginning, at first, before it was translated to eng I had friends translate for me as I stayed in an almost only, all asian boarding school and we all cheerished lots of different manga/animes. Very Happy

    I can be very goofy, and at the same time I am not afraid to critique stuff, so please bare with me I never mean any harm. I am only a joker, dont bite (that hard ;) )

    I love to draw, so if anyone would like to start up a drawing club do not hesitate to ask, making fanfic is hillarious Smile

    Well, that is a little bit of me.
    I hope to learn alittle bit of you Smile
    bouncing

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05

    Re: Short introduction

    Post by juliet on Fri May 31, 2013 9:12 pm

    aisan4494 wrote:I am new here and that place ROCKS! Not the Manga ended what are we going to do with the forum? ;(

    Welcome Aisan!!! well I have no idea LOL...

    I guess anybody can use it to post things about VK or his favorite manga, something like this...LOL Razz
    avatar
    aisan4494
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2013-05-26
    Location : My own world
    Warning Zone

    Re: Short introduction

    Post by aisan4494 on Fri May 31, 2013 9:21 pm

    Thank you so much Very Happy

    Do you think we have any hope she can write more VK?
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Short introduction

    Post by juliet on Fri May 31, 2013 9:30 pm

    aisan4494 wrote:Do you think we have any hope she can write more VK?

    I am afraid what can happen to Kaname if she does...LOL

    No, to be honest I do not think so, because she seems to destroy that world with the cure of the vampires so the VK world no longer exists as we met it.

    But she could use Kaname on a sequel, if she saw that there are fans ready to buy it, I mean Kaname alone though, not in the same frame that VK was.

    Still, I do prefer to leave him alone, right now at least we can recover him LOL






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    aisan4494
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2013-05-26
    Location : My own world
    Warning Zone

    Re: Short introduction

    Post by aisan4494 on Fri May 31, 2013 9:35 pm

    juliet wrote:
    aisan4494 wrote:Do you think we have any hope she can write more VK?

    I am afraid what can happen to Kaname if she does...LOL

    No, to be honest I do not think so, because she seems to destroy that world with the cure of the vampires so the VK world no longer exists as we met it.

    But she could use Kaname on a sequel, if she saw that there are fans ready to buy it, I mean Kaname alone though, not in the same frame that VK was.

    Still, I do prefer to leave him alone, right now at least we can recover him LOL

    To be honest I am dying seeing what will happen to them maybe the cure won't work for example. But to be more honest (again xD ) I fear she will kill him, again!
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Short introduction

    Post by juliet on Fri May 31, 2013 9:48 pm

    aisan4494 wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    aisan4494 wrote:Do you think we have any hope she can write more VK?

    I am afraid what can happen to Kaname if she does...LOL

    No, to be honest I do not think so, because she seems to destroy that world with the cure of the vampires so the VK world no longer exists as we met it.

    But she could use Kaname on a sequel, if she saw that there are fans ready to buy it, I mean Kaname alone though, not in the same frame that VK was.

    Still, I do prefer to leave him alone, right now at least we can recover him LOL

    To be honest I am dying seeing what will happen to them maybe the cure won't work for example. But to be more honest (again xD ) I fear she will kill him, again!


    Na...I think that Kaname is too beautiful too die...he is trying it though 11.000 years , if she did a VK sequel would there be another reason than to give him his eternal glory?- but she might die us in the process...enough drama we took. LOL






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    aisan4494
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2013-05-26
    Location : My own world
    Warning Zone

    Re: Short introduction

    Post by aisan4494 on Fri May 31, 2013 11:36 pm

    juliet wrote:
    aisan4494 wrote:
    juliet wrote:

    I am afraid what can happen to Kaname if she does...LOL

    No, to be honest I do not think so, because she seems to destroy that world with the cure of the vampires so the VK world no longer exists as we met it.

    But she could use Kaname on a sequel, if she saw that there are fans ready to buy it, I mean Kaname alone though, not in the same frame that VK was.

    Still, I do prefer to leave him alone, right now at least we can recover him LOL

    To be honest I am dying seeing what will happen to them maybe the cure won't work for example. But to be more honest (again xD ) I fear she will kill him, again!


    Na...I think that Kaname is too beautiful too die...he is trying it though 11.000 years , if she did a VK sequel would there be another reason than to give him his eternal glory?- but she might die us in the process...enough drama we took. LOL

    Hehehehhehehehe LOL! xD Indeed he is the most 11.ooo+ years old man <3

    Well, i prefer to die waiting for something good, and something good will happen than the feeling I have now Sad I can't shake this feeling anymore, that it ends and with that horrible way. I hope for sequel, and for a good one.
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Short introduction

    Post by juliet on Fri May 31, 2013 11:50 pm

    aisan4494 wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    aisan4494 wrote:
    juliet wrote:

    I am afraid what can happen to Kaname if she does...LOL

    No, to be honest I do not think so, because she seems to destroy that world with the cure of the vampires so the VK world no longer exists as we met it.

    But she could use Kaname on a sequel, if she saw that there are fans ready to buy it, I mean Kaname alone though, not in the same frame that VK was.

    Still, I do prefer to leave him alone, right now at least we can recover him LOL

    To be honest I am dying seeing what will happen to them maybe the cure won't work for example. But to be more honest (again xD ) I fear she will kill him, again!


    Na...I think that Kaname is too beautiful too die...he is trying it though 11.000 years , if she did a VK sequel would there be another reason than to give him his eternal glory?- but she might die us in the process...enough drama we took. LOL

    Hehehehhehehehe LOL! xD Indeed he is the most 11.ooo+ years old man <3

    Well, i prefer to die waiting for something good, and something good will happen than the feeling I have now Sad I can't shake this feeling anymore, that it ends and with that horrible way. I hope for sequel, and for a good one.

    m..yes are we referring to same author? that posed the big co-existence question and ended it the GREAT ELIMINATION answer.

    M...okay!! you are an optimistic creature, honestly she had a very good plot at the first arc, then i do not know how to explain her

    1. the allies abducted her
    2. she took the pills that Sara made (we were saying that during these chapters)
    3. she decided that all is in vain and went in depression
    4. She became a millionaire and took a lazy sit back at a Bahamas resort while we were eating our hearts here with whom Yuuki shall end (well she finally ended dead)!!

    Multiple choices...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    aisan4494
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2013-05-26
    Location : My own world
    Warning Zone

    Re: Short introduction

    Post by aisan4494 on Fri May 31, 2013 11:55 pm

    juliet wrote:
    aisan4494 wrote:
    juliet wrote:


    Na...I think that Kaname is too beautiful too die...he is trying it though 11.000 years , if she did a VK sequel would there be another reason than to give him his eternal glory?- but she might die us in the process...enough drama we took. LOL

    Hehehehhehehehe LOL! xD Indeed he is the most 11.ooo+ years old man <3

    Well, i prefer to die waiting for something good, and something good will happen than the feeling I have now Sad I can't shake this feeling anymore, that it ends and with that horrible way. I hope for sequel, and for a good one.

    m..yes are we referring to same author? that posed the big co-existence question and ended it the GREAT ELIMINATION answer.

    M...okay!! you are an optimistic creature, honestly she had a very good plot at the first arc, then i do not know how to explain her

    1. the allies abducted her
    2. she took the pills that Sara made (we were saying that during these chapters)
    3. she decided that all is in vain and went in depression
    4. She became a millionaire and took a lazy sit back at a Bahamas resort while we were eating our hearts here with whom Yuuki shall end (well she finally ended dead)!!

    Multiple choices...

    Shocked Hm... far to optimistic I think... hehehehe -awkward as realized all you said- well... affraid pale You are right, she did that, it was just I didn't want to accept it because I couldn't believe that someone could do that!!! cryyyyyyy
    avatar
    CathyBoug
    Human

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2013-05-06
    Location : Greece
    Warning Zone

    Re: Short introduction

    Post by CathyBoug on Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:38 pm

    Hi guys! My name is Cathy and I am from Greece!
    I watched the VK episodes but I think they are too short...I mean, only 13 episodes the VK and 13 the VK Guilty???? I had already started to learn japanese before i start watching and watching it was a great exersise! Anyway, I'd like to get known to you!
    avatar
    Saphira_Kuran
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 236
    Join date : 2012-03-10
    Location : wherever Kaname is! lalala
    Humor : U Bet :P
    Warning Zone

    Re: Short introduction

    Post by Saphira_Kuran on Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:51 pm

    Welcome CathyBoug!!! cheers 
    hope you'll enjoy yourself here Smile
    avatar
    purebloodking_forever
    Human

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2013-08-05
    Humor : Carefree
    Warning Zone

    Re: Short introduction

    Post by purebloodking_forever on Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:21 pm

    aisan4494 wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    aisan4494 wrote:

    To be honest I am dying seeing what will happen to them maybe the cure won't work for example. But to be more honest (again xD ) I fear she will kill him, again!


    Na...I think that Kaname is too beautiful too die...he is trying it though 11.000 years , if she did a VK sequel would there be another reason than to give him his eternal glory?- but she might die us in the process...enough drama we took. LOL

    Hehehehhehehehe LOL! xD Indeed he is the most 11.ooo+ years old man <3

    Well, i prefer to die waiting for something good, and something good will happen than the feeling I have now :(I can't shake this feeling anymore, that it ends and with that horrible way. I hope for sequel, and for a good one.

    Hi, im new here, im loving VK all the way since i was in junior college in 2008. I fell in love with Kaname the very first time i laid my eyes on him, he is such a beautiful man, with a beautiful soul, one is too perfect and not to mention very powerful (physicallly and mentally).

    instead of writing a sequel, i think Hino should write a spin-off (is that what its called?) pf the manga, maybe write a short light novel on how Kaname came to existence and how did fight all the enemies during his time, basically itll be the days when Kaname is the ancestor. Itll be fun to know how he fell in love with Yuki (considering she might be the reincarnation of someone hes deeply in love with) and how he beared all the pain for EONS before finally meeting his love. But the fact is he never shares his sadness with anyone, what an amazing man.
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2811
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Short introduction

    Post by nina on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:44 am

    purebloodking_forever wrote:

    Hi, im new here, im loving VK all the way since i was in junior college in 2008. I fell in love with Kaname the very first time i laid my eyes on him, he is such a beautiful man, with a beautiful soul, one is too perfect and not to mention very powerful (physicallly and mentally).

    instead of writing a sequel, i think Hino should write a spin-off (is that what its called?) pf the manga, maybe write a short light novel on how Kaname came to existence and how did fight all the enemies during his time, basically itll be the days when Kaname is the ancestor. Itll be fun to know how he fell in love with Yuki (considering she might be the reincarnation of someone hes deeply in love with) and how he beared all the pain for EONS before finally meeting his love. But the fact is he never shares his sadness with anyone, what an amazing man.

    Aaaaah indeed AMAZING! I miss him so much that it almost aches. T_T
    Welcome aboard purebloodking_forever ^^





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    purebloodking_forever
    Human

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2013-08-05
    Humor : Carefree
    Warning Zone

    Re: Short introduction

    Post by purebloodking_forever on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:49 pm

    nina wrote:
    purebloodking_forever wrote:

    Hi, im new here, im loving VK all the way since i was in junior college in 2008. I fell in love with Kaname the very first time i laid my eyes on him, he is such a beautiful man, with a beautiful soul, one is too perfect and not to mention very powerful (physicallly and mentally).

    instead of writing a sequel, i think Hino should write a spin-off (is that what its called?) pf the manga, maybe write a short light novel on how Kaname came to existence and how did fight all the enemies during his time, basically itll be the days when Kaname is the ancestor. Itll be fun to know how he fell in love with Yuki (considering she might be the reincarnation of someone hes deeply in love with) and how he beared all the pain for EONS before finally meeting his love. But the fact is he never shares his sadness with anyone, what an amazing man.

    Aaaaah indeed AMAZING! I miss him so much that it almost aches. T_T
    Welcome aboard purebloodking_forever ^^

    Thank you Smile yeah we will always miss him but we can be glad that hes happy somewhere, despite having zero memories (which is a bit sad) but considering what he said to yuki " even if u dun remember me i will always remember u" suggests that he might hold memories of yuuki? maybe so but he resorted to his fate and is happy that yuuki led a happy life ( we all do know that he's selfless despite being contradictory)
    avatar
    Saphira_Kuran
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 236
    Join date : 2012-03-10
    Location : wherever Kaname is! lalala
    Humor : U Bet :P
    Warning Zone

    Re: Short introduction

    Post by Saphira_Kuran on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:04 pm

    purebloodking_forever wrote:

    Hi, im new here, im loving VK all the way since i was in junior college in 2008. I fell in love with Kaname the very first time i laid my eyes on him, he is such a beautiful man, with a beautiful soul, one is too perfect and not to mention very powerful (physicallly and mentally).

    instead of writing a sequel, i  think Hino should write a spin-off (is that what its called?) pf the manga, maybe write a short light novel on how Kaname came to existence and how did fight all the enemies during his time, basically itll be the days when Kaname is the ancestor. Itll be fun to know how he fell in love with Yuki (considering she might be the reincarnation of someone hes deeply in love with) and how he beared all the pain for EONS before finally meeting his love. But the fact is he never shares his sadness with anyone, what an amazing man.

    Welcome!!!!
    and yea, what a great idea!!! i love kaname too  

    Sponsored content

    Re: Short introduction

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:24 am