Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Short introduction

minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Give it to me! XD
    Warning Zone

Short introduction

Post by minimalve on Sun May 15, 2011 9:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone!

I am so happy I finally joined this Forum, it has given me a lot of happy thoughts and interesting ideas to fill my regular day ;)

I have loved manga/anime since I was first introduced to this genre.

I have followed VK since the beginning, at first, before it was translated to eng I had friends translate for me as I stayed in an almost only, all asian boarding school and we all cheerished lots of different manga/animes. Very Happy

I can be very goofy, and at the same time I am not afraid to critique stuff, so please bare with me I never mean any harm. I am only a joker, dont bite (that hard ;) )

I love to draw, so if anyone would like to start up a drawing club do not hesitate to ask, making fanfic is hillarious Smile

Well, that is a little bit of me.
    I hope to learn alittle bit of you Smile
    bouncing

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Re: Short introduction

Post by nina on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:28 pm

mariangie wrote: I lived very far from Greece ( and from Japan by the way ) . I live in Puerto Rico . An island in the Caribbean area . Which is USA territory . Local language is Spanish . But also some English . I learn from this forum by Juliet . Reading her posts elsewhere .

Oh I didn’t know Maria that you’re from Puerto Rico … always thought you’re from Spain! How nice to live in the Caribbean Sea!!!!!!!!
    … I “envy” you Maria hahaha!

Kaname_lover wrote: I think I know some of you here (Juliet, Nina and Maria in this thread), so I should say something to introduce myself to others that I don't know..I live so far away from all of you, I live in Asia (Thailand)...I studied about Business in University and languages (English, French and Chinese then dropped) I love businesses (money lol). I love manga/anime soooooo much, I read it since I was young because I can buy a lot of mangas here, in my country they translated 60-70 % of manga in Japan with censorship that I don't like lol.

I'm learning Japanese in a school now, even I am getting old (never get from learning) I don't care that I will learn with younger people lol because this will make me know faster the language. I found Japanese is different from English and even it's similar to my language but it's very polite language, so many kind of speeches. I am beginner but Japanese beginning is more easier than other language I have learned but I am sure in advance it will be harder. I just thought that I would learn Japanese many years ago when I worked in Japanese company but I didn't have inspiration for learning it because I don't like Japanese people here lol it's my personal thought but I love Japanese culture (Kawaiii). It is good if we can have a thread for Japanese lessons. I will join you guys.

Hi hi! Kaname_lover

Another lucky girl … you live in such an exotic place!!!! And really in your country are translated the 60-70 % of the manga??? Wow! We have only more or less 10 titles translated in our language … well at least we can compromised with the english versions.
    Welcome again Kaname_lover! sLo_BigBearHug

And this is what I like in the forums … you have the chance to “meet” and talk with people from all over the world!!! How exciting!

aerah08 wrote:Hi there..
    im one of the latest members for this forum.. im aerah and i do love vampire knight.. uhm.. hope we could all be friends

sSig_hi aerah08 and sSig_welcome5 on board! bounce
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by Evil in love on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:33 pm

juliet wrote:

Welcome you too...haha (I don't know the japanese version)...

Change nickname? yes I think you can, why shouldn't you?

How can I change? do I have to tell the Mod?..but it's ok, I like this nam. I just wonder if I can do because there is another fandom who used it.

Douzo yoroshiku...

nina wrote:

Hi hi! Kaname_lover

Another
    lucky girl … you live in such an exotic place!!!! And really in your
    country are translated the 60-70 % of the manga??? Wow! We have only
    more or less 10 titles translated in our language … well at least we can
    compromised with the english versions.
    Welcome again Kaname_lover!

And
    this is what I like in the forums … you have the chance to “meet” and
    talk with people from all over the world!!! How exciting!

Arigato gosaimasu..Yes, I am lucky, lol. In my country has a lot of manga that translated but it's annoying me with censorship, such as Midnight Secretary they retouched the breasts of protagonist and made them flat like man, and when in some manga if you can see their tongues, there will be the big text put on their kiss to censor it, I can't stand it lol. Before, I feel nothing but now when I read many online mangas (Smut) I feel different with uncensored pics..lol ...We also have many Japanese novels to translate here and I like it as well...So there are many Japanese schools..

I see that here, there are many Yume fans than MF, I am fine in reading those comments but I am glad that we can talk about other mangas and anime too. Razz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

Post by Anneliezz on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:46 pm

hi sSig_hi

i've already posted some comments on topics, but i guess i should still introduce myself

I'm Annelies, I'm from Belgium
    i've kinda always been addicted to forums, and since i love vk i guessed i should just sign up

cheers

I totally love zeki (dont hate me yumes?I still like kaname btw)
    what else should i tell?
    I'm in a language direction in school
    but it's not modern languages (only greek-latin so there's not much use in that), so i might make some mistakes in my english
    sEm_oops
    i do hope i can learn japanese next year
    other manga's i like are death note and nana
    (other suggestions are always welcome Very Happy)

that's it i think

i hope we can all become friends Very Happy
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:00 pm

Kaname_lover wrote:
    juliet wrote:

How can I change? do I have to tell the Mod?..but it's ok, I like this nam. I just wonder if I can do because there is another fandom who used it.

Douzo yoroshiku...

Just go User CP from the main menu of the forum and enter the new mickname in the desire user name..that's all... if you need more help make the new question http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t478-ask-about-the-forum-functions-general-questions

so that it's more obvious

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:45 pm

Kaname_lover wrote:I think I know some of you here (Juliet, Nina and Maria in this thread), so I should say something to introduce myself to others that I don't know..I live so far away from all of you, I live in Asia (Thailand)...I studied about Business in University and languages (English, French and Chinese then dropped) I love businesses (money lol). I love manga/anime soooooo much, I read it since I was young because I can buy a lot of mangas here, in my country they translated 60-70 % of manga in Japan with censorship that I don't like lol.

I'm learning Japanese in a school now, even I am getting old (never get from learning) I don't care that I will learn with younger people lol because this will make me know faster the language. I found Japanese is different from English and even it's similar to my language but it's very polite language, so many kind of speeches. I am beginner but Japanese beginning is more easier than other language I have learned but I am sure in advance it will be harder. I just thought that I would learn Japanese many years ago when I worked in Japanese company but I didn't have inspiration for learning it because I don't like Japanese people here lol it's my personal thought but I love Japanese culture (Kawaiii). It is good if we can have a thread for Japanese lessons. I will join you guys.

Douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu...Korekara osewani narimasu.

PS. Anybody can tell me. I don't know that there is someone who used this name "Kanamelover" I would like to to change my name, can I?

hi and welcome kaname_lover! sSig_hi sSig_welcome5 hope you enjoy the forum... have we met before? lol you sound familiar

aerah08 wrote:Hi there..
    im one of the latest members for this forum.. im aerah and i do love vampire knight.. uhm.. hope we could all be friends

oh the zeki with the yume banner sig lol! hi there, i assume this is your first post here?

Anneliezz wrote:hi sSig_hi

i've already posted some comments on topics, but i guess i should still introduce myself

I'm Annelies, I'm from Belgium
    i've kinda always been addicted to forums, and since i love vk i guessed i should just sign up

cheers

I totally love zeki (dont hate me yumes?I still like kaname btw)
    what else should i tell?
    I'm in a language direction in school
    but it's not modern languages (only greek-latin so there's not much use in that), so i might make some mistakes in my english
    sEm_oops
    i do hope i can learn japanese next year
    other manga's i like are death note and nana
    (other suggestions are always welcome Very Happy)

that's it i think

i hope we can all become friends Very Happy

we eat zekis here... so watch your back

just joking sLo_BigBearHug enjoy your stay sSig_hi
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by Evil in love on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:44 am

juliet wrote:
    Kaname_lover wrote:
    juliet wrote:

Douzo yoroshiku...

Just go User CP from the main menu of the forum and enter the new mickname in the desire user name..that's all... if you need more help make the new question http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t478-ask-about-the-forum-functions-general-questions

so that it's more obvious

Arigato gosaimasu Juliet and I changed already. I am Hachiko in MF (it would be good if can change my name in MF like here). <333

@ sweetsolace
    and welcome kaname_lover! hope you enjoy the forum... have we met before? lol you sound familiar

hahaha yes, it sounds similar 'cause you are already my friend list here. Arigato for official welcome, so warm here. Douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu. <333
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

Post by mariangie on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:07 am

nina wrote:
    mariangie wrote: I lived very far from Greece ( and from Japan by the way ) . I live in Puerto Rico . An island in the Caribbean area . Which is USA territory . Local language is Spanish . But also some English . I learn from this forum by Juliet . Reading her posts elsewhere .

Oh I didn’t know Maria that you’re from Puerto Rico … always thought you’re from Spain! How nice to live in the Caribbean Sea!!!!!!!!
    … I “envy” you Maria hahaha!

Yeah ! A tropical exotic island . Tons of beaches . Nice weather all year long . How bad is raining so much these days to go to the beach .

i have accest to many manga translations . But almost all are USA English translations . For some reason Video Games ,many books , Manga and movies are easier to get in English than Spanish . At least we have the same release date than the continental USA . Except for Theater Movies . My country is probably the first place in the world for official theater movies version releases . Most movies here premiere on Thuesday . And the next day is the official release in USA .

By the way ; I'm a real doctor . A B.S in biology . MD Degree with Specialty in pediatrics . Works as ER pediatrician .

sweetsolace wrote: we eat zekis here... so watch your back

just joking sLo_BigBearHug enjoy your stay sSig_hi
    [

HA! HA !! HA !!!!!! rofl rofl rofl

Do I need ketchup or mayonnaise for that ? I know ! Mayo-ketchup is the best !

Run little Zeki , run !

Beware of mad Yumes !

sSig_busted NAH ! I can be an angel too .

don\'t speak

In a more serious note . shy

sSig_welcome5 Welcome all to this crazy place .

Hope you can follow my craziness ! And my mad inventions !
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:26 pm

Evil in love wrote:

Arigato gosaimasu Juliet and I changed already. I am Hachiko in MF (it would be good if can change my name in MF like here). <333

Okaeri nasai sLo_BigBearHug haha (I read Aya's guide) but I doubt I got it right..whatever welcome

Shizuka*Hio
    Human

Humor : Depends what's funny I guess..
    Warning Zone

Post by Shizuka*Hio on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:11 pm

I'm a college student, I'm almost done with my term. I'm in Culinary Arts and I enjoy it quite well. I'm 20 years old and I can't wait til I'm 21, only 5 more months to go.
    I really love to read and I can never just put a book down. x.x
    I've recently been able to watch the anime of VK and I love it!
    For graduation we are making Dangos! XD It's great the recipe is almost prefect but we have til next weekend to get it right. I graduate the 9th so I'm pretty happy about that.
    I just wanna be some where I belong you know? It's different when there is a whole site of just one anime/manga then there is a whole site with bunches of different topics.

Lizz
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Lizz on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:52 pm

help

Hey im Lizz and I am from Norway Very Happy (it excist VK fans there too cheers )
    I love VK... i tried some other manga but... Well... I found out that I only like Hino Matsuris mangas Embarassed )
    Anyway, I read a lot in this forum before i joyined (I became a member today Very Happy !!!!)
    LOVE this forum, finally someone to discuss VK with.
    I know my english is very bad, sorry cryyyyyyy ...
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:09 pm

cheers sSig_hi Hello there, welcome to the forum, hope you like it and you have fun with VK as much as we do..

Lizz
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Lizz on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:21 pm

Thanks again Juliet
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Bloodredhead on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:56 pm

hi there and sSig_welcome5

Lizz
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Lizz on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:05 am

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by nina on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:44 pm

sSig_hi and welcome Shizuka*Hio and Lizz on board!

sSig_welcome5

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

Lizz
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Lizz on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:12 pm

Nice to meet you Nina
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

Post by aya-chan on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:19 pm

sSig_welcome5 Lizz

Lizz
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Lizz on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Thank you aya-chan

Ordell
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Ordell on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:55 pm

Hey, Im Ordell Smile .

I became a member today . Ive read VK for some years now and it is the only maga I like + the other stuff of Hino Matsuri <3 . I am Yume fan all the way, but I dont hate Zero... He is just VERY irritating (take to much space in the manga).

Welcome Lizz, or should it be the other way??? anyway love this forum and I really look forward to chat about VK with all of you guys bounce
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:59 pm

hi Ordell sSig_welcome5

hope you have fun discussing vampire knight here. Very Happy

Ordell
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Ordell on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Thank you sweetsolace
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Conrad Weller on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:35 pm

hey welcome ordell and lizz .enjoy

Lizz
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Lizz on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:45 pm

Thanks Conrad Weller and I am already enjoying this site Very Happy

And welcome Ordelle sSig_welcome5
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by nina on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:26 pm

Ordell! CU around

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by KuranPrince on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:13 pm

Ordell... welcome aboard! Hope you'll enjoy this forum.
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

Post by mariangie on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:11 am

sSig_hi

sSig_welcome5 Welcome to V. K. forum . sSig_welcome5 Greetings to all new members here !

Enjoy this forum . sSig_DOH

Play nice . Don't feed the sharks !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:16 pm