Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» The Final Countdown
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am by lililovelilica

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Short introduction

minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Give it to me! XD
    Warning Zone

Short introduction

Post by minimalve on Sun May 15, 2011 9:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone!

I am so happy I finally joined this Forum, it has given me a lot of happy thoughts and interesting ideas to fill my regular day ;)

I have loved manga/anime since I was first introduced to this genre.

I have followed VK since the beginning, at first, before it was translated to eng I had friends translate for me as I stayed in an almost only, all asian boarding school and we all cheerished lots of different manga/animes. Very Happy

I can be very goofy, and at the same time I am not afraid to critique stuff, so please bare with me I never mean any harm. I am only a joker, dont bite (that hard ;) )

I love to draw, so if anyone would like to start up a drawing club do not hesitate to ask, making fanfic is hillarious Smile

Well, that is a little bit of me.
    I hope to learn alittle bit of you Smile
    bouncing

mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Re: Short introduction

Post by mariangie on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:11 am

sSig_hi

sSig_welcome5 Welcome to V. K. forum . sSig_welcome5 Greetings to all new members here !

Enjoy this forum . sSig_DOH

Play nice . Don't feed the sharks !

VaahS
    Human

Humor : Usually in a good mood .D
    Warning Zone

Post by VaahS on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:32 pm

Hey everybody!

I've just joined this forum because I needed a place with people as much in love with VK as me.
    Last Friday I decided I would read the manga and since Sunday I'm going crazy wondering what chapter 74 is gonna be.

Even though I'm Brazilian I had to join a foreign forum cause I don't think people here have already noticed how amazing this serie is... such a pity (I also had a lot of work reading all the stuff in English - but it was kinda a workout so it's fine - and I ask you, please, be patient. I'm not ignorant at all but also not that GREAT Enlgish speaker, I make a lot of mistakes - blame it on my laziness)

Soo... I think it's all, folks

Beijos~
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

Post by VampireCythia on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:41 am

VaahS wrote:Hey everybody!

I've just joined this forum because I needed a place with people as much in love with VK as me.
    Last Friday I decided I would read the manga and since Sunday I'm going crazy wondering what chapter 74 is gonna be.

Even though I'm Brazilian I had to join a foreign forum cause I don't think people here have already noticed how amazing this serie is... such a pity (I also had a lot of work reading all the stuff in English - but it was kinda a workout so it's fine - and I ask you, please, be patient. I'm not ignorant at all but also not that GREAT Enlgish speaker, I make a lot of mistakes - blame it on my laziness)

Beijos~

Welcome VaahS enjoy you time in forum I´m not the best english speaker so don´t worry about that:D
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:29 am

Beijos~

POOR YOU! maybe you need to use google translate for that?
    rofl

oh and about the bolded part... maybe you've come to the wrong place??? lol check your address then come back. Smile

and welcome NEW MEMBER
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Beijos~

Hi welcome cheers cheers cheers I hope that you will have fun with us and exercise your English. When you are saying "Here" you mean in Brazil? no local forums yet? well it's a pity neither my country has. And we are late here getting the volumes (at the local bookstores) so I get it from Amazon. Anyway I went bla bla...hope you have nice time.

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    VaahS
    Human

Humor : Usually in a good mood .D
    Warning Zone

Post by VaahS on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:20 pm

sweetsolace wrote:

Beijos~

POOR YOU! maybe you need to use google translate for that?
    rofl

oh and about the bolded part... maybe you've come to the wrong place??? lol check your address then come back. Smile

and welcome NEW MEMBER

juliet wrote:

Beijos~

Hi welcome cheers cheers cheers I hope that you will have fun with us and exercise your English. When you are saying "Here" you mean in Brazil? no local forums yet? well it's a pity neither my country has. And we are late here getting the volumes (at the local bookstores) so I get it from Amazon. Anyway I went bla bla...hope you have nice time.

Ooooooh nooooooo

By "people here" I meant people in my coutry, Brazil
    Not here, the forum rofl

And sweetsolace, I needed Google translate sometimes... sooo tiring, gosh
    But the most part I understood by myself

Anyway thank you all for the welcome ^^
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

Post by Anneliezz on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:57 pm

@lizz, Ordell, Vaahs (and the others before that did come after me xD)
    Welcome xD
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:10 pm

@Vaahs

ohoho that so? my apologies then~ Smile

sSig_welcome5

and welcome , have fun ~

adreana2011
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by adreana2011 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:55 pm

Hi! I stumbled upon this forum a few days ago and decided to join because it seem really cool.

I've been obsessed with VK for at least 4 years now ( on and off though). I'll always remember the day my friend introduced me to this manga. sLo_BigBearHug Loved it ever since.

Some facts about me. Hmm...
    I'm addicted to manga and anime.
    I speculate a lot and have many opinions.
    Generally, I am happy person. I hope we can all be friends!

I guess that it for now. Thanks! ha-ha-ha
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

Post by Anneliezz on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:07 pm

hello adreana2011
    hope you'll have fun on this forum
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:45 pm

cheers welcome from me too..Hope you like it..

awes0m3
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by awes0m3 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:48 am

Oh! I'm so glad I found this forum. bounce Very Happy

I've been having a blast this past week reading through everyone's theories and feelings about Vampire Knight. There's so many thoughtful posts about the current plot and the characters. And you're all super funny to boot!

Hopefully I can find time to contribute. I'm just glad I found a great place to read and bask in VK love instead of encountering endless debates about the love triangle. (There's so much more to this story than who Yuuki will end up having babies with! Razz )

About me: I've been a huge fan of VK for several years now. I buy the manga, listen to the music and the drama CDs, and watch the DVDs. I don't read much fan fiction, cosplay, or even personally dream about Zero and Kaname, but I do enjoy most everything related to Hino-sensei's work.

My favourite characters are Yuuki, Kaname, Zero, and Takuma. And for the record, I 'ship both Yume and Zeki (I'm actually a threesome shipper at heart. jocolor ). Sometimes I 'ship Zero with Yori and Aidou with Yuuki. But my main wish is that Kaname, Yuuki, and Zero are happy (and alive!) at the end of the series — not to mention Takuma's well-being and that whole thing about peace in the VK world! Smile
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

Post by VampireCythia on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:53 pm

awes0m3 wrote:Oh! I'm so glad I found this forum. bounce Very Happy

I've been having a blast this past week reading through everyone's theories and feelings about Vampire Knight. There's so many thoughtful posts about the current plot and the characters. And you're all super funny to boot!

Hopefully I can find time to contribute. I'm just glad I found a great place to read and bask in VK love instead of encountering endless debates about the love triangle. (There's so much more to this story than who Yuuki will end up having babies with! Razz )

About me: I've been a huge fan of VK for several years now. I buy the manga, listen to the music and the drama CDs, and watch the DVDs. I don't read much fan fiction, cosplay, or even personally dream about Zero and Kaname, but I do enjoy most everything related to Hino-sensei's work.

My favourite characters are Yuuki, Kaname, Zero, and Takuma. And for the record, I 'ship both Yume and Zeki (I'm actually a threesome shipper at heart. jocolor ). Sometimes I 'ship Zero with Yori and Aidou with Yuuki. But my main wish is that Kaname, Yuuki, and Zero are happy (and alive!) at the end of the series — not to mention Takuma's well-being and that whole thing about peace in the VK world! Smile

Welcome
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Bloodredhead on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:21 pm

sSig_hi and

i'm glad you are enjoying the forum! its ace isnt it?!

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:18 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers sSig_hi to the forum!!

Angelique
    Human

Humor : I've got nothing against God.It's his Fan Club I can't stand.
    Warning Zone

Post by Angelique on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:28 pm

First of all I want to thank the people who have created this fantastic forum! I've been attending another forum for anime and manga as a whole and there aren't many people who are VK fans and are so excited while reading it as me. I've always wanted to be able to share my VK joy. my eyes...

So hello there, vampires, hunters and admirers!^_^This is me:

almost..

My name is Alexandra,I originally come from Bulgaria, but now I'm studying Business and German in the United Kingdom. So,yeah, I warn you: I can talk a lot and be extremely descriptive. ^_^" Otherwise, I love being useful and help others. Sometimes I get too naive. I change moods easily,I can be very insecure.However, I'll always smile at you! =) I'm really into music, anime and manga.There are times when I eat shoujo manga for breakfast! ;D I love it! lol ... Moreover, I'm obsessed with vampires as a whole, so I've read other vampire-related mangas, watched animes, tv series, movies, read books. BUT Vampire Knight is the closest to my heart. =)

Well, I'm not that devoted to the Vampire Knight Fan Club like some people around here as far as I read.But still I have my personal obsessions when it comes to VK! ;D I can't tell exactly for how long I've been admiring VK,because I kinda don't think that time really matters, this manga always makes my heartbeat go faster, excite me, even torment me! xD And it will remain like that in the future. Still, I remember starting reading the manga when a couple of episodes from the anime were out.Since then I've never let go from it! shy

My favourite character is Yuki/Yuuki, I may tell that I relate lots of my personal experience and life with hers. I want to find a man like Kaname in real life! Haha, I told you I'm naive! I wish him to be not only as mature and caring as Kaname, but also to look like him! xD And I've dated a guy for 3 years who looked a lot like Zero ( I still love him deep in my heart). So you can tell that I'm totally crazy! That's why, please, bear with me! cryyyyyyy

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:49 pm

Angelique wrote:First of all I want to thank the people who have created this fantastic forum! I've been attending another forum for anime and manga as a whole and there aren't many people who are VK fans and are so excited while reading it as me. I've always wanted to be able to share my VK joy. my eyes...

almost..

My name is Alexandra,I originally come from Bulgaria, but now I'm studying Business and German in the United Kingdom. So,yeah, I warn you: I can talk a lot and be extremely descriptive. ^_^" Otherwise, I love being useful and help others. Sometimes I get too naive. I change moods easily,I can be very insecure.However, I'll always smile at you! =) I'm really into music, anime and manga.There are times when I eat shoujo manga for breakfast! ;D I love it! lol ... Moreover, I'm obsessed with vampires as a whole, so I've read other vampire-related mangas, watched animes, tv series, movies, read books. BUT Vampire Knight is the closest to my heart. =)

Well, I'm not that devoted to the Vampire Knight Fan Club like some people around here as far as I read.But still I have my personal obsessions when it comes to VK! ;D I can't tell exactly for how long I've been admiring VK,because I kinda don't think that time really matters, this manga always makes my heartbeat go faster, excite me, even torment me! xD And it will remain like that in the future. Still, I remember starting reading the manga when a couple of episodes from the anime were out.Since then I've never let go from it! shy

My favourite character is Yuki/Yuuki, I may tell that I relate lots of my personal experience and life with hers. I want to find a man like Kaname in real life! Haha, I told you I'm naive! I wish him to be not only as mature and caring as Kaname, but also to look like him! xD And I've dated a guy for 3 years who looked a lot like Zero ( I still love him deep in my heart). So you can tell that I'm totally crazy! That's why, please, bear with me! cryyyyyyy

Hey Angelique sLo_BigBearHug

At first, you are so beautiful I love your hairstyle, I have to fight with my hair every day for hours, somehow my boyfriend likes it when I look totally horrible ( somehow this behaviour is really weird)
    Your English is so good, I´m from France, have german orgins and we own a house in Hamburg so I like it that you study German ( Ich wette du bist sehr begabt und kannst das sicherlich viel besser als ich. Schön, dass es auch andere Vampire Knight-fans gibt, die Deutsch sprechen. Viel Erfolg bei deinem Studium )

You are a Yuuki fan? Many fans prefer Zero and Kaname but Yuuki has her good moments,too. You dated someone who looked like Zero? many fan-girls are jealous right now. drawling drawling drawling

I love Kaname, too, I read VK since Yuuki was bitten by Kaname, I think it was 1 or 2 chapters earlier but I´m not sure anymore, but in all of this years I looked for someone like Kaname, too. wub wub wub (My boyfriend knows that I´m a little but obsessed but he says that he has some of Kanames good sides)

I hope you enjoy your time here, you seem very nice and I would love to talk to you again. sFun_balloonsmilies
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Bloodredhead on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:52 pm

Hey there angelique and welcome to the forum!
    happy to have you joining! and dont worry crazyness is good!!! we can have lots of fun with crazy! Very Happy
    Oooo your in england!!! me too (am english so of course i'd be there. lol!)!!!
    Angelique
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Angelique on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:40 am

Aw, thank you so much, guys!^_^I feel like I've just found my family! hehe ^_^

Kanoe-chan!

Vielen Dank für die netten Worte. Leider, hab ich noch viel zu lernen, aber meine Kenntnisse verbessern mit jedem Jahr.Du bist aus Frankreich?! Wo wohnst du,in welcher Stadt? Ich war in Paris in diesem Juni und ich bin ganz verliebt in diese Stadt!

I think it's the best thing ever to be loved for who you are, so your boyfriend gotta love you so much!^_^

I think my ex had many similarities with Zero's character. Referring to his looks, not that much,cuz no one else can have such a silver hair and silver-purpe eyes like him xD Still if you're curious about his looks, here's a photo xD :

Spoiler:

He was also jealous of Kaname! ha-ha-ha

Thank you and you're welcome for a chat with me at any time!^_^

KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by KuranPrince on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:34 am

Welcome to the forum, Angelique. BTW, you look beautiful in that photo. *clears throat* I'm sure that you're gonna enjoy it. If you have any questions about what's going on in the VK series or any other manga and whatnots, please feel free to ask us or one of the moderators and/or administrator.

One last thing-- Thanks for that reply.

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Angelique wrote:Aw, thank you so much, guys!^_^I feel like I've just found my family! hehe ^_^

Kanoe-chan!

Vielen Dank für die netten Worte. Leider, hab ich noch viel zu lernen, aber meine Kenntnisse verbessern mit jedem Jahr.Du bist aus Frankreich?! Wo wohnst du,in welcher Stadt? Ich war in Paris in diesem Juni und ich bin ganz verliebt in diese Stadt!

I think it's the best thing ever to be loved for who you are, so your boyfriend gotta love you so much!^_^

I think my ex had many similarities with Zero's character. Referring to his looks, not that much,cuz no one else can have such a silver hair and silver-purpe eyes like him xD Still if you're curious about his looks, here's a photo xD :

Spoiler:

He was also jealous of Kaname! ha-ha-ha

Thank you and you're welcome for a chat with me at any time!^_^

Hello again Alexandra-chan

You are totally right! He as similarities with Zero, you are so lucky. My boyyfriend doens´t look like Zero or Kaname but he is very gentile and cares for me so much, everytime I leave his car to go over the street to my house he says "Take care, I don´t want my dear to be hurt" (I hope I translated it right) Well if he makes my nails one day isn´t clear right now, but you never know

When I was young I grew up in Paris, in Neuilly-sur-Seine (maybe you have scene it) but when I was 8 we moved to Marseille, it´s very beautiful here (but I´m not living in the centre of the city, it´s not so loud here. My grand-parents still live in Paris but I can´t see them very often.

And were do you live in the UK? I haven´t seen much of the UK yet but I was in London once (well every girl must go shopping there at least one time in a life). I was in Bulgaria 2 years ago, but it was really hot, on many pictures I have sunburn Embarassed Embarassed

Deine Deutschkenntnisse hören sich doch sehr gut an, du darfst mich gerne korrigieren wenn ich mir gerade Schwachsinn zusammen schreibe. Ich finde es sehr bemerkenswert, dass du so weit von zuhause weg auch noch eine andere sprache studierst, ich weß nicht, ob ich das könnte

I hope we will chat again
    à bientôt!
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by nina on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:07 pm

sSig_hi Angelique and sSig_welcome5

Have fun and I'll see you around! Very Happy

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:31 pm

Angelique wrote:First of all I want to thank the people who have created this fantastic forum! I've been attending another forum for anime and manga as a whole and there aren't many people who are VK fans and are so excited while reading it as me. I've always wanted to be able to share my VK joy. my eyes...

almost..

Hello there and welcome, hope you have fun with us... cheers cheers cheers

Angelique
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Angelique on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:45 pm

Thank you,juliet and nina, for the warm welcoming!^_^

KuranPrince wrote:Welcome to the forum, Angelique. BTW, you look beautiful in that photo. *clears throat* I'm sure that you're gonna enjoy it. If you have any questions about what's going on in the VK series or any other manga and whatnots, please feel free to ask us or one of the moderators and/or administrator.

One last thing-- Thanks for that reply.

Aw, thank you so much! shy I've already started enjoying my stay here.If I have any concerns, I'm defo gonna ask^_^

Kanoe-chan!^_^

Yeah,maybe I was kind lucky.=)However we don't speak with each other anymore.I guess it's too painful,especially for him. I had to leave for the UK back then in order to study here,we tried staying together for the first semester,but it turned to be very hard and torturous,this distance was too much,so we had to break up in the end.-_-We haven't spoken for almost 3 months already.I hope he's doing fine though.

Your boyfriend totally sounds like a sweetheart.=)I wish I had someone to care for me like that as well.^_^Haha,I've never got my nails done by a guy either, but I once made my ex to get my hair braided.xD *giggles*

I bet that living in Marseille is absolutely enchanting!<3 I understand why you don't go very often to see your grandparents,cuz the distance between Paris and Marseille is vast.You probably miss them.=(Well I study up on the island,in Scotland, in a city called Dundee(funny name rightxD),it's about 2 hours away from Edinburgh.And I like it here,I love my university,there's some kind of a victorian architecture around the town and the people are decent.^_^I admit that London isn't that a good shopping destination as Paris is. In London you may find the same variety like in Paris, but it's gonna cost you a fortune. xD I'm making plans of going for a shopping in Paris within the next two summers.^_^"Aw,you've been in Bulgaria?!^_^Yeah,it's really hot there,especially during the summer.It's not the prettiest country ever,but it's my fatherland and it's dear to me.

Es ist sehr wichtig für mein Fach andere Sprachen zu wissen.Deshalb möchte ich auch Japanisch und Russisch lernen.So werde ich eine Arbeit nach dem Studium leichter finden.Es ist schwierig, aber es ist gewiss nicht unmöglich.^_^Ich denke, dass jeder mit genug Motivation es machen kann.

Bis bald,Kanoe-chan!
    via2myrene
    Human

Humor : Hep-hap, baby ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by via2myrene on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Hello! ^-^
    There's very nice to meet you ^-^ my name is Via! I have joined many sites and finally I joining here ^^
    Please be nice to me and let's be friends! ^^

This is me XD
    I came from Indonesia, I still study at 2nd grade of Senior High School Smile
    Kaname and YuMe biased
    But I love Zero too Very Happy

And I wanna say hello too for another new member here, Angelique sSig_hi

Kamshamida ^-^
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Akaruisama on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:41 pm

Welcome!!! cheers Nice to meet you sSig_hi

Sponsored content