Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Short introduction

minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Give it to me! XD
    Warning Zone

Short introduction

Post by minimalve on Sun May 15, 2011 9:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone!

I am so happy I finally joined this Forum, it has given me a lot of happy thoughts and interesting ideas to fill my regular day ;)

I have loved manga/anime since I was first introduced to this genre.

I have followed VK since the beginning, at first, before it was translated to eng I had friends translate for me as I stayed in an almost only, all asian boarding school and we all cheerished lots of different manga/animes. Very Happy

I can be very goofy, and at the same time I am not afraid to critique stuff, so please bare with me I never mean any harm. I am only a joker, dont bite (that hard ;) )

I love to draw, so if anyone would like to start up a drawing club do not hesitate to ask, making fanfic is hillarious Smile

Well, that is a little bit of me.
    I hope to learn alittle bit of you Smile
    bouncing

Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Re: Short introduction

Post by Akaruisama on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:41 pm

Welcome!!! cheers Nice to meet you sSig_hi
    via2myrene
    Human

Humor : Hep-hap, baby ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by via2myrene on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:02 pm

Akaruisama wrote:Welcome!!! cheers Nice to meet you sSig_hi

sSig_hi Aww, thank you~ ^-^
    Angelique
    Human

Humor : I've got nothing against God.It's his Fan Club I can't stand.
    Warning Zone

Post by Angelique on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:26 pm

via2myrene wrote:Hello! ^-^
    There's very nice to meet you ^-^ my name is Via! I have joined many sites and finally I joining here ^^
    Please be nice to me and let's be friends! ^^

This is me XD
    I came from Indonesia, I still study at 2nd grade of Senior High School Smile
    Kaname and YuMe biased
    But I love Zero too Very Happy

And I wanna say hello too for another new member here, Angelique sSig_hi

Kamshamida ^-^

Welcome,Via!!! sLo_BigBearHug Hope you'll have a great time with us!You are so cute and Yume/Kaname fan, that's absolutely great!!!^_^
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Angelique wrote:

Kanoe-chan!^_^

Yeah,maybe I was kind lucky.=)However we don't speak with each other anymore.I guess it's too painful,especially for him. I had to leave for the UK back then in order to study here,we tried staying together for the first semester,but it turned to be very hard and torturous,this distance was too much,so we had to break up in the end.-_-We haven't spoken for almost 3 months already.I hope he's doing fine though.

Your boyfriend totally sounds like a sweetheart.=)I wish I had someone to care for me like that as well.^_^Haha,I've never got my nails done by a guy either, but I once made my ex to get my hair braided.xD *giggles*

I bet that living in Marseille is absolutely enchanting!<3 I understand why you don't go very often to see your grandparents,cuz the distance between Paris and Marseille is vast.You probably miss them.=(Well I study up on the island,in Scotland, in a city called Dundee(funny name rightxD),it's about 2 hours away from Edinburgh.And I like it here,I love my university,there's some kind of a victorian architecture around the town and the people are decent.^_^I admit that London isn't that a good shopping destination as Paris is. In London you may find the same variety like in Paris, but it's gonna cost you a fortune. xD I'm making plans of going for a shopping in Paris within the next two summers.^_^"Aw,you've been in Bulgaria?!^_^Yeah,it's really hot there,especially during the summer.It's not the prettiest country ever,but it's my fatherland and it's dear to me.

Es ist sehr wichtig für mein Fach andere Sprachen zu wissen.Deshalb möchte ich auch Japanisch und Russisch lernen.So werde ich eine Arbeit nach dem Studium leichter finden.Es ist schwierig, aber es ist gewiss nicht unmöglich.^_^Ich denke, dass jeder mit genug Motivation es machen kann.

Bis bald,Kanoe-chan!

Hello again, sSig_hi

I´m so sorry! It´s really sad that your relationship was challenged so much by the distance, for me it would be difficult to live somewhere where my boyfriend can´t visit me easily. I hope that he is doing fine and that you two may meet again in the future, but of course it is difficult to talk when you can´t see him...you must miss him so much cryyyyyyy

Yeah I´m totally happy with him although our relationship only counts almost 2 years
    Maybe he will do my nails if I ask him to do that under the christmas tree, we will see shy

Yeah it´s really beautiful here, lot of friends visit me during summer because of the location, but it´s not like full-time holiday, we have our duties too and I can´t visit the beach or harbour daily ( it´s expensive too, if you want to drink a coffee in one of the cafés near the harbour. Right now we see a lot of tourists but last month it was fuller here. Right now we have about 30°C, that´s cool.
    Yeah the last time a saw them was the birthday of my grandfather in february, but every meeting is great, that´s the reason why we are still a family who cares a lot for every family-member sLo_BigBearHug

Shopping in Paris is very nice, the ambience is great, too, you have to know where to shop, some shops are very cheap but I have to admit that shopping is cooler than shopping in Marseille.

The name of the city sounds cute, I´m glad that you enjoy your time in the UK although your family live in Bularia. Have you found a lot of friends?
    Although it was very hot I really enjoyed this vacation, my best friend and I visited many locations and the people were very friendly towards us, I have a good image of Bulgaria, I would make a vacation there again. Have you been to Marseille yet?

Japanisch will ich auch noch lernen und meine Kenntnisse im Spanischen erweitern, Deutsch sollte ich vielleicht auch noch mal etwas wiederholen, ganz flüssig ist das nicht mehr. Kannst du auch Französisch, du hast mein Bis bald verstanden, das macht mich sehr glücklich wub

Довиждане! ( I don´t know if it is right, I trust google right now )

Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Bloodredhead on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:11 pm

There's very nice to meet you ^-^ my name is Via! I have joined many sites and finally I joining here ^^

This is me XD
    Kaname and YuMe biased

Kamshamida ^-^

hi there and sSig_welcome5
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:19 pm

This is me XD
    Kaname and YuMe biased

Kamshamida ^-^

Hello Via, sSig_hi

Welcome in this forum, I hope you enjoy your time and I hope that you share your VK-love with us, I love Yume too and Kaname is just so hot, but Zero has a lot of good moments too.

Greetings from Kanoe
    Fallen Leaf
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Fallen Leaf on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:05 am

Hello, I'm new to this forum! Nice to meet you all.

Anywho, I'm from RI and I have just started reading Manga not too long ago. My first was Alice in the Country of Hearts and then Deathnote. Deathnote is my favorite of all time as of right now but VK is definitely right behind it!
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

Post by mariangie on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:42 am

sSig_welcome5

sSig_hi to all new members here .

Hope you enjoy being here ! sSig_DOH

My advice :

Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Bloodredhead on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:13 am

Fallen Leaf wrote:Hello, I'm new to this forum! Nice to meet you all.

Anywho, I'm from RI and I have just started reading Manga not too long ago. My first was Alice in the Country of Hearts and then Deathnote. Deathnote is my favorite of all time as of right now but VK is definitely right behind it!

Hi Fallen Leaf!!!
    to the forum!
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:14 pm

Fallen Leaf wrote:Hello, I'm new to this forum! Nice to meet you all.

Hello Fallen Leaf sSig_hi

I´m a big Death Note-fan too, I own all the books and I love the anime, but the live-action movies are so great (Ken'ichi Matsuyama is so sweet, athough he is not my type)
    Your pic is interesting, too, are you a zero fan or who do you like?

Have fun in this forum sBo_jumping
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:32 pm

Welcome Fallen Leaf and Via to the forum, hope you enjoy it, as much as possible and share your views with us...my emoticons are not working here( irrelevant)..

@ Kanoe what an inspiring signature Loved It!!

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by nina on Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:32 pm

Via and Fallen Leaf on board!!!!

Have fun lol!

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

Post by aya-chan on Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:49 pm

sSig_hi sSig_welcome5 to the new members

Lizz
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Lizz on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:15 pm

Welcome!!! Have fun posting. cheers
    Fallen Leaf
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Fallen Leaf on Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:04 am

Kanoe wrote:

I´m a big Death Note-fan too, I own all the books and I love the anime, but the live-action movies are so great (Ken'ichi Matsuyama is so sweet, athough he is not my type)

Have fun in this forum

Well, to be honest I was not a zero fan at the beginning. I was more of a Kaname fan because it seemed like he was protective towards Yuki more BUT after finishing what I have read I definitely think I am more team Zero now. I like my avatar because I think Seiren is pretty awesome and I love that part of the story. So that's essentially why I chose it. lol

and I love the Deathnote Anime too! L is definitely my favorite. Razz
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:54 pm

Fallen Leaf wrote:
    Kanoe wrote:

Have fun in this forum

Well, to be honest I was not a zero fan at the beginning. I was more of a Kaname fan because it seemed like he was protective towards Yuki more BUT after finishing what I have read I definitely think I am more team Zero now. I like my avatar because I think Seiren is pretty awesome and I love that part of the story. So that's essentially why I chose it. lol

and I love the Deathnote Anime too! L is definitely my favorite. Razz

Hello again, sSig_hi

Well I like Seiren in that picture too and I´m a little bit curious about her role in VK, because we still don´t have much information about her yet, well we will see scratch

Yeah L is really great.

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:31 pm

Kanoe wrote:

Well I like Seiren in that picture too and I´m a little bit curious about her role in VK, because we still don´t have much information about her yet, well we will see scratch

lol. there's so much hype over the Revival of the Hoodie woman this days as if she will rise from the grave and suddenly occupy Kaname's heart to leave Yuki for Zero, so maybe Seiren might just turn out to be that Needed Factor for that to become a reality... maybe hooded woman is her ancestor... hey if one is desperate and looked close enough, she will look a bit like the hooded woman... hmmm this is such a mystery! the way she is drawn certainly looks like...

who knows, she might turn out to have the hooded woman's blood in her and suddenly , hoodie woman as Kaname's "first love" suddenly sparks like a brilliant flame in his heart and he forgets all about Yuki and completely reverses the process--he is now doing everything for the hoodie woman AKA Seiren. Many chapters of buildup leads to just one chapter to erase all YUME development...the power of "first love"

--wow.

Though I wonder about Rima's past too? She looks like shiki, perhaps she will turn out to be his ancestor, and actually has Rido's blood in her? much to everyone's surprise you never know, there's just too many look alikes Very Happy
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by nina on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:50 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    lol. there's so much hype over the Revival of the Hoodie woman this days as if she will rise from the grave and suddenly occupy Kaname's heart to leave Yuki for Zero, so maybe Seiren might just turn out to be that Needed Factor for that to become a reality... maybe hooded woman is her ancestor... hey if one is desperate and looked close enough, she will look a bit like the hooded woman... hmmm this is such a mystery! the way she is drawn certainly looks like...

who knows, she might turn out to have the hooded woman's blood in her and suddenly , hoodie woman as Kaname's "first love" suddenly sparks like a brilliant flame in his heart and he forgets all about Yuki and completely reverses the process--he is now doing everything for the hoodie woman AKA Seiren. Many chapters of buildup leads to just one chapter to erase all YUME development...the power of "first love"

--wow.

Though I wonder about Rima's past too? She looks like shiki, perhaps she will turn out to be his ancestor, and actually has Rido's blood in her? much to everyone's surprise you never know, there's just too many look alikes Very Happy

Mmm very interesting theory
    Spoiler:
    Sweet your humor breaks bones

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:29 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    Kanoe wrote:

--wow.

shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by shizza24 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:01 am

Hey everyone! Its so nice to read about all of your lives Smile

I am Shizza and I was born and raised in Pakistan. However I traveled to the US recently to study at The Johns Hopkins University.. I am studying Electrical and Computer Engineering..

I have been a VK fan for a while now and I hate the fact that there is no VK this month! I absolutely love Zero! Kaname is cool too Smile

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Katherine on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:46 pm

shizza24 wrote:Hey everyone! Its so nice to read about all of your lives Smile

I am Shizza and I was born and raised in Pakistan. However I traveled to the US recently to study at The Johns Hopkins University.. I am studying Electrical and Computer Engineering..

I have been a VK fan for a while now and I hate the fact that there is no VK this month! I absolutely love Zero! Kaname is cool too Smile

Hello Shizza24 sSig_hi

Have fun in this forum.
    I hate it too but I will wait patently with the hope that the next chapter will be awesome wub wub
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:50 am

Hi everyone! You can call me Di or Rose. Very Happy

I live in the deep south of the USA. I was home schooled (I have graduated).

I love VK. One of my fave animes I've watched. Well, I haven't watched many. Haha I saw the manga in the Library and saw inside there was an anime. Well, I went and watched online and loved it. I like all the characters, but Kaname is my absolute fave in it. And even so, I don't fan girl over him. I was told I am a rare otaku for not fan girling over hot anime boys and for not wishing they are real. XD
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by nina on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:36 pm

sSig_hi Divine Rose and on board!

Spoiler:

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:48 pm

Thanks Nina!

I'm glad I found a place that is so pro-Kaname as it is. I haven't been to many places, but usually most people where I've been hate Kaname. I later realized, it's not that everybody hates him. Just those that do are the loudest. Razz
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by nina on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Divine Rose wrote:Thanks Nina!

I'm glad I found a place that is so pro-Kaname as it is. I haven't been to many places, but usually most people where I've been hate Kaname. I later realized, it's not that everybody hates him. Just those that do are the loudest. Razz

Haha believe me I know for what you are talking about lol. And are not only the loudest but the most desperate ones! The haters are always the loosers Razz

We Yume do not need to bash or hate or wish for Zero’s death and that’s the pure proof that we are confident for our ship! *wink* sLo_BigBearHug

Spoiler:

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by Divine Rose on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:22 pm

nina wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:Thanks Nina!

Haha believe me I know for what you are talking about lol. And are not only the loudest but the most desperate ones! The haters are always the loosers Razz

We Yume do not need to bash or hate or wish for Zero’s death and that’s the pure proof that we are confident for our ship! *wink* sLo_BigBearHug

You are right. The loudest are the most desperate one. Indeed, the haters are the loosers. Razz

You are so right again. Very Happy Most Yumes I've seen don't hate Zero, they like him too. Just don't like Zeki. That is indeed proof that we are confident in our ship. sLo_BigBearHug

Seriously, I don't understand why some people go to places, like amvs on Youtube and other places (that are not for debates), that support the pairing they don't like and bash. Makes no sense to me. I don't like Zeki, so I don't go to their places. Simple.

Oh! Another thing. Another reason why I wanted to join this place is the great posts you and some of the others have made. I haven't read much, mainly just ones with Kaname, and just a few, for I only found this place 2 days ago. But really you and some of the others have made some brilliant posts and reasonings. So insightful!

sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2

Last edited by Divine Rose on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:53 am