Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 Bar_left59%Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 Bar_left27%Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 Bar_left15%Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+22
yuukisancross.kuran
kanachanimmortal
XxContradictionsxX
kialovejapan
Li.llium
kashiku
Howl4fun
Bloodredhead
Shoujo-Zo18
Anneliezz
RedSonja
Knightmare
ariel
ChuCookie
mariangie
nuitetoile21
nina
aya-chan
rumland
sweetsolace
Akaruisama
juliet
26 posters

Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneΙf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 Empty Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with?

Post by juliet Tue May 17, 2011 12:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

I know it's a bit early to talk about the end...but i could not resist asking or initializing a discussion on the subject.

I also understand that this can be viewed as a debate at the aspect if Zeki has chances or not, but this is merely a question that is about how Zero's and Vk's fans in general would expect Zero to be, if Zero-Yuuki, does not happen after all.

What do you think about it? Would you be happy with Maria or Yori for Zero? would you prefer Zero to be alone or would you prefer another possible mate?

For example I do see a lack here; Zero is a hunter so in order to expand his lineage (of the Kiryu's hunter) he also needs a hunter girl (that I do not see existing right now in the script). So that means that Zero's lineage will cease to exist? wouldn't that also be unfair?

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with?

Post by juliet Wed May 18, 2011 9:28 pm

nuitetoile21 wrote:juliet the page rumland refers is in chapter 43 page 42 http://www.mangareader.net/104-2169-42/vampire-knight/chapter-43.html I check it but I think is Yuki.

Yes I am sure it's Yuki. About the clothes, Rumland it saws only her shirt which is white, so this is why it's white lol!

Τhank you Nuit and Solace...anyway back to topic...

the facts have as this (LOL); geek

-Zero will not be able to expand his lineage if not married with a hunter girl.

-Until now, no hunter girl available.

-The two most likely flirts are Yori and Maria.

Yori:
    Has reported in the fanbook that the ideal man is somewhere between Yuuki nad Zero...
    She knows Zero more time than Maria does and has developed with him a similar relation as Yuuki at the beggining of the first arc.
    Zero also acts as shield protecting her from vampires, the way he also acted with yuuki

but has a secret fiancee... crazy

Maria:
    Related to Hio familly, her blood might be able to further lift the spirits of the hunter (if not stabilize him)
    Was in love with Ichirou so Zero is very close

But would Zero like her (she is a vampire) furious , so that they could come closer and get to know better each other?

Of course there is also that singer girl at the bonus chapter (that was not bad at all...) Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 3814611447

But of course Zero is a difficult one; who would he lik most...hm..

i think his best chances is to remain with lily Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 2948031760 LOL

@Rum, haha, I laughed at the idea that Yuuki might get jealous seeing Sara with Zero, but it is high possible that Sara might get Zero with her side in order to use him against Kaname when the time comes...but I think Zero hates her guts already Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 1960618621
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneΙf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with?

Post by rumland Wed May 18, 2011 9:46 pm

To juliet, I think he hates her to, I posted it to try to get some laughs out of people sence they all seemed to serius, however you seem to be the only one who got a laught out of it lol

I recently rewatched Inukami so I had the whole jelously thing stuck in my head lol yoko got so pissed when he went near other women. However I would be afrade if yuki did to zero what she does to Keita.
    http://www.sky7anime.net/anime/inukami
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed May 18, 2011 11:23 pm

rumland wrote:If not with yuki I think I would like to see zero end up with sara, they defently seemed to have some kind of chemistry and there is a thin line between love and hate.

Anyways I defently want to see zero end up with a pb in the end, it will be kinda poetic, falling for the thing you hate the most, also can you imagin the offspring of a pb hunter vampire hybrid, espishaly if it is another twin set up lol

Edit In: I was also thinking, sence sara is trying to get into night class with yuki, how would yuki react if sara started getting clingy with zero lol We know she has her eye on him as a board peace and if you are afrade of kaname zero is the safist person to be around lol
    Sara gets zero alone in a room and pushes him against a wall and gets close to him then yuki walks in, lol I can just imagine zero's reaction, Zero "wait yuki it's not what it looks like, I can explain, I umm" Sara "I am taking this poor dogy that you abandend" lol That would be so priceless lol

Yuuki : ( thinking ) Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 594618053 " I knew I have to trust my instints . To forget him . He is flirting with other pureblood girls . Why I have so much trouble with guys ? sFun_banghead2 Maybe is best to keep single for a while . " . (talking ) " Continue your fun . I'm leaving . "

Zero : " Please Yuuki , save me from this witch !!! Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 3134848676 She was the one who started . You're the only one for me . Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 2747345646 "

Sara : " You Kurans like to abandon cute puppies . She was a bad master . Don't worry precious one . I'm a very kind owner . I spoil you all you want . Shall we continue !! " Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 1547219295

Zero : " NOOOOOOO!!! " Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 3134848676 ( thinking ) Why this things happens to me ? I don't have any excuse to use Bloody Rose on her . To get rid of her advances . Why I can only kill vampires on legal basis . " ( Pushing Sara with all his might ) " I remember I have some urgent issues to resolve at the Hunter's Headquarters . So long "

Zero runs as quickly as he can .

Sara : " HA ! HA ! ha-ha-ha This puppy likes to bark , but no bite . I will be his new master . Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 131249377 No matter where he hides . " sSc_hidingsofa

Last edited by mariangie on Wed May 18, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling check)
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Wed May 18, 2011 11:34 pm

rumland wrote:I think nuite is right now, it is the hair that threw me off, but here you can see it the same color
    Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 Vampire-knight-1577774

Why did hino have to make it 2 defrent shades Sad

Maybe she just run - off of black ink .
    Or black ink is expensive . She wanted to make some economies .
    Or get bored of shading Yuuki's hair dark all the time .
    Or her assistance left . And Hino has so much work to finish on time .
    Or maybe she just wanted to change drawing style .

Just kidding !!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu May 19, 2011 12:28 am

rumland wrote:To juliet, I think he hates her to, I posted it to try to get some laughs out of people sence they all seemed to serius, however you seem to be the only one who got a laught out of it lol

I recently rewatched Inukami so I had the whole jelously thing stuck in my head lol yoko got so pissed when he went near other women. However I would be afrade if yuki did to zero what she does to Keita.
    http://www.sky7anime.net/anime/inukami

About jealousy, it's nice to see the female protagonist getting a bit jealous of her guy? LOL Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 3892208978, not too much to mess the relationship but a bit of jealousy is indeed fan to watch. I think I would like to see that for the Yume too...like Kaname showing his care and attention for once at somebody else and Yuuki going a bit Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 3530524148

mariangie wrote:

Yuuki : ( thinking ) Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 594618053 " I knew I have to trust my instints . To forget him . He is flirting with other pureblood girls . Why I have so much trouble with guys ? sFun_banghead2 Maybe is best to keep single for a while . " . (talking ) " Continue your fun . I'm leaving . "

Zero : " Please Yuuki , save me from this witch !!! Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 3134848676 She was the one who started . You're the only one for me . Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 2747345646 "

Sara : " You Kurans like to abandon cute puppies . She was a bad master . Don't worry precious one . I'm a very kind owner . I spoil you all you want . Shall we continue !! " Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 1547219295

Zero : " NOOOOOOO!!! " Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 3134848676 ( thinking ) Why this things happens to me ? I don't have any excuse to use Bloody Rose on her . To get rid of her advances . Why I can only kill vampires on legal basis . " ( Pushing Sara with all his might ) " I remember I have some urgent issues to resolve at the Hunter's Headquarters . So long "

Zero runs as quickly as he can .

Sara : " HA ! HA ! ha-ha-ha This puppy likes to bark , but no bite . I will be his new master . Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 131249377 No matter where he hides . " sSc_hidingsofa

lol! lol!

This puppy likes to bark , but no bite .

Apart from the comedy, part that's Zero for me exactly; a dog that barks but does not bite...
    sSig_busted (well unless it's absolutely necessary eitherwise he mostly spends his time Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 594618053 about it...

Probably he might end up a bachelor like Cross (well you never know perhaps Cross also settles down by the end of the manga, who knows?)...
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Thu May 19, 2011 1:39 am

I dont think cross will settle down, I belive the only women for him was yurri and he lost her to yuki's dad, if you look at it right the situation right now is the same as crosses and yuki's parents, the girls has 2 men in love with her, 1 pb and 1 powerfull immortal hunter. Wait rido loved her to, so ok ether kaname ends up haveing a borther who also loves her or kaname was a twin who ate his brother in the whome however his councheness survived and thats why kaname has 2 sides to him.

Light kaname, yuki I changed you in your sleep, but that is all I did.

Dark kaname, but is that all I did, ... Wha ha ha ha ha ha ah. "evil grin"
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by mariangie Thu May 19, 2011 2:48 am

Yori's secret fiancee identity . Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 2274236167

A new mystery in V. K.

It would be funny if Zero was that secret fiancee . rofl rofl rofl

Maybe is not so farfetch . As Yori's father being one of the main human politicians involved with vampires and vampires hunters . Maybe her father wanted to make an alliance with the vampire hunters . And Zero ( when he was a little kid and human ) was the one chosen to be Yori's fiancee . As he was supposed to be the future strongest vampire hunter . Prospect for Hunter's Association President when turning adult .

But now ,if Yori became Zero's girlfriend , there is a little problem . She is human and he is a vampire . So he has to change to human or she has to become a vampire for both ending together Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 1869419436 .

But I suppose the common practice for vampire hunters is to marry between their own group .

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu May 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Label: Matchmaking Services … we’re open and wait for you (Zero)! rofl

mariangie wrote:Yori's secret fiancee identity
    A new mystery in V. K.

It would be funny if Zero was that secret fiancee. rofl rofl rofl

Who's gonna tell him that? explosive rofl

juliet wrote: But of course Zero is a difficult one; who would he lik most...hm..
    i think his best chances is to remain with lily Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 Horse

Hahaha … Lily seems to be the only “female” who loves him unconditionally lol.

No seriously maybe you have a point there … I mean for me at least a part of Zero’s charm is his loneliness … the sadness and the pain in his eyes made me to love him. I don’t know … hardly I can picture him to be in a relationship even with Yuuki.
    Don’t get me wrong … I want him to find happiness cuz he deserves it, but I don’t know if he can.

Now about Yori...
    mariangie wrote: But now ,if Yori became Zero's girlfriend , there is a little problem . She is human and he is a vampire . So he has to change to human or she has to become a vampire for both ending together

I agree with Mariangie … Yori is a human so in order to be with Zero she should turn into vampire … so how? If Sara bites her then she has to stabilize her too, but if Sara proceed in something like that probably it would be for blackmail Yuuki or Zero … I mean she won’t do that just for fun as she did with her harem … so she has no reason to stabilize her!?
    The scenario Zero to turn into a human again I don’t see it happening cuz Zero I think is one of the keys for co-existence. If he becomes the next president of the hunters then I think it will be better to maintain his double nature … an ex-human hunter vampire … he will be the living/walking example << of course if he’ll accept his unique nature. The other way around doesn’t have any meaning IMO.

Juliet wrote: Zero will not be able to expand his lineage if not married with a hunter girl.

mariangie wrote: But I suppose the common practice for vampire hunters is to marry between their own group .

Both you’re right but we have to consider that Zero is no longer a human-hunter, he is in the best case an ex-human, stabilized-vampire-hunter, so I think even a hunter-girl maybe will be “in danger” to mate with him as any other human being viz I think in Zero’s case applies the canon, none vampire could mate with human due to the danger to strain her/him. IMO a human mate is out of question for Zero.

About Maria … the bigger advantage I see in her, except from the fact that she is a very sweet vampire who seems to believe in co-existence, is her relationship…
    1. with Shizuka … even if Zero isn’t in danger to fall again into level-e, maybe her blood is the only one (except from Yuuki’s) which could tame/satisfy his thirst.
    2. Maria’s attachment with Ichirou … Zero devoured his brother, so a part of him lives inside him as we saw in the scene over his grave, so maybe this can be a catalyst in their relationship. Also Zero seems to be softer towards her …

Plus the fact that Maria is a noble vampire so their children could continue Zero’s unique nature … their children will inherit the hunters genes from Zero and vampire’s genes from both of them and the result will be even stronger vampires hunters. In that case Zero won’t continue his lineage in the same way his ancestors did, but he’ll start a new unique lineage … vampires-hunters! Not to mention that their lifespan is probably closer...cuz if Zero is or will be a stabilized vampire then he’ll live much longer from a human or from an ordinary hunter but much less from a PB ... so also from this aspect is better to mate with a noble vampire.

Either way the bigger “problem” in any situation is Zero … he should be in love with his mate. Except that he deserves to find the unconditional love, if he isn’t in love I don’t see it happening. Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 1098764838
    ChuCookie
    ChuCookie
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ChuCookie Thu May 19, 2011 6:02 pm

I am not willing to give Yori to Zero, sorry Razz
    Because I want Yori to end up with Aidou, (even though I think Maria will fit him better being a vampire) But I really like seeing Aidou and Yori together.

Also I like seeing Zero owith maria much better Very Happy
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Fri May 20, 2011 11:12 am

ChuCookie wrote:I am not willing to give Yori to Zero, sorry Razz
    Because I want Yori to end up with Aidou, (even though I think Maria will fit him better being a vampire) But I really like seeing Aidou and Yori together.

Also I like seeing Zero owith maria much better Very Happy

I like this point of view! Right, Yori needs someone more joufull Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 2554657431
    They both likes Yuuki very much, they will follow her, they are worrying about her, so they can help her to show the coexistance between two races is possible... Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 651225598
    ariel
    ariel
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by ariel Sat May 21, 2011 1:06 am

Yori, is perfect for Zero. They already have a connection, haven't you notice? I also think Yori, will take a new role, in this senario. Let's wait, and see.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Sat May 21, 2011 3:26 am

No one, I don't really see any other girl except for Yuuki, since Zero isn't interested in a relationship, he'd have to be pulled into it. He wouldn't want to inflict his bloodlust on someone, much like Kaname was in the past where he didn't want to fall in love with anyone.

Yori and Zero only have Yuuki in common and the only reason they interact. Maria's way too delicate and demure for Zero.
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Sat May 21, 2011 4:33 am

with the way things are going so far I have figured out who zero will end up with in the end, and it is kaname, they both realize that they were only useing yukki to make each other angry cause they didn't want each other to be with anyone else other then them selfs.
    They learn this weird twist of fait from yukki getting angry and having the head master lock them in a holding cell together till they can get along, After a week yukki goes down to let check on them and when she opens the door the 2 are holding each other, yukki screams out "This is not what I ment by get along" Aido pops out of no where and asks if he can join.

I would have to say if it did turn out that way, I think I might lose all faith in manga lol.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneΙf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sat May 21, 2011 5:47 am

rumland wrote:with the way things are going so far I have figured out who zero will end up with in the end, and it is kaname, they both realize that they were only useing yukki to make each other angry cause they didn't want each other to be with anyone else other then them selfs.
    They learn this weird twist of fait from yukki getting angry and having the head master lock them in a holding cell together till they can get along, After a week yukki goes down to let check on them and when she opens the door the 2 are holding each other, yukki screams out "This is not what I ment by get along" Aido pops out of no where and asks if he can join.

I would have to say if it did turn out that way, I think I might lose all faith in manga lol.

rofl rofl rofl rofl YAOI! lol.. and Aido also joins in Razz Razz perfect.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat May 21, 2011 1:52 pm

Knightmare wrote:No one, I don't really see any other girl except for Yuuki, since Zero isn't interested in a relationship, he'd have to be pulled into it. He wouldn't want to inflict his bloodlust on someone, much like Kaname was in the past where he didn't want to fall in love with anyone.

Yori and Zero only have Yuuki in common and the only reason they interact. Maria's way too delicate and demure for Zero.

Now I would quote your spoilers from chapter 72 that you posted *thanks again* about Maria's lost demure...but apparently there is no need to.. rofl rofl Who could imagine that she is fancying Zero? Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 812189494 anyway shouldn't Zero be asked about it? does he know it?

Oh my, that was a shock affraid affraid
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Sat May 21, 2011 5:35 pm

This is going to have an obvious out come lol
    Cant wait to see the cat fight Very Happy
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneΙf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:18 am

I pity the girl Zero will be forced to marry with, what an unlucky girl Sad Zero will make her cry. Evil or Very Mad
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RedSonja Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:43 pm

to be honest it would be a little disapointing if zero didnt end up with yuki....i know it sounds selfish but.....i mean from the begging,zero was in love with her and now what??he suddenly changed his mind??his heart is too solid to be penetrated that easily from another girl....also,i dont find either yori or maria suitable for them...they are boring!!!
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:10 pm

RavenBlack wrote:to be honest it would be a little disapointing if zero didnt end up with yuki....i know it sounds selfish but.....i mean from the begging,zero was in love with her and now what??he suddenly changed his mind??his heart is too solid to be penetrated that easily from another girl....also,i dont find either yori or maria suitable for them...they are boring!!!

You are right, Zero is too solid to forget about his beloved so easily. Despite this fact, his feelings aren't only important thing in that matter. He can loved her whereas she gave her heart to another.
    Even if she still loves him, they could not find a happiness together.
    I'm not sure it is a truh, but this relationship would be very difficult for them both.
    I;m also conviced Zero would not fall in love again easily. But, if he didn't find his love in Yuuki, it would be great for him to love someone else.
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:59 am

I think or zero will end up with yuuki cheers or he's gonna die Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 3307848339(i DONT want that, but it fits the whole tragical atmosphere)or he's gonna stay alone like Cross

1. he can't be with yore because
    - there's no spark between them
    - she has a fiancee (this can't be zero, i think this is more likely to be one of the other vampires (or an unknown human) than zero. Her father would not let her get married with an unstable ex-human vampire+he's immortal, she's not+ wouldn't there be more interaction between them, i mean there's no way they wouldnt know they are fiancees right?

2. maria is more likely to be an option but
    -zero hates vampires (although he hates some of them less)
    - she's also a noble, i don't think her parents would let her get married to a level E)

+ I agree that zero won't just suddenly forget about his feelilngs for yuuki..Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 1694537797

not saying i'm right, just what i think...
    Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 594618053
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:07 am

Anneliezz wrote:
    Her father would not let her get married with an unstable ex-human vampire+he's immortal, she's not+ wouldn't there be more interaction between them, i mean there's no way they wouldnt know they are fiancees right?

Zero isn't immortal. He is only Level-D vampires so he has to die one day. We don't know how long the others vampires can live, perhaps their lifetime is longer than human, but it's not forever.
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:23 pm

Akaruisama wrote:
    Anneliezz wrote:
    Her father would not let her get married with an unstable ex-human vampire+he's immortal, she's not+ wouldn't there be more interaction between them, i mean there's no way they wouldnt know they are fiancees right?

Zero isn't immortal. He is only Level-D vampires so he has to die one day. We don't know how long the others vampires can live, perhaps their lifetime is longer than human, but it's not forever.

yeah, well i ment that zero will surely live longer than yori forever or not(even cross is very old with only to many vampire genes as vampire hunter, so what will happen to a hunter who turned into a vampire + other level E's die easily and one serious injurie is enough to kill them, but zero has survived some serious injuries....)

so i guess i said it a bit weird :S, sEm_oops , but what i meant is that their lifespan would be a problem anyhow
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:47 pm

Zero is a level-d in title only, he is obviously not like the other exhuman vampires for the simple fact he was not human, vampire hunters are not human.
    In power/ability terms zero is as strong as a pb and powerfull enought for rido to want to take the power into him self and make it his own.

So long story short, we dont know how long zero will live, we dont know what abilitys he will have or to what extent the strength of that power will be at.
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Anneliezz Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:28 pm

rumland wrote:Zero is a level-d in title only, he is obviously not like the other exhuman vampires for the simple fact he was not human, vampire hunters are not human.
    In power/ability terms zero is as strong as a pb and powerfull enought for rido to want to take the power into him self and make it his own.

So long story short, we dont know how long zero will live, we dont know what abilitys he will have or to what extent the strength of that power will be at.

yes indeed :p, that's why i'm still hoping for a zeki ending, we don't know but maybe he'll live just as long as yuuki cheers
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneΙf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 2 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:49 am

No one is better for Zero than Yuuki since he know her so well! ;3 But if it HAD to be some one else.. I would say Yori. Cuz they seem like they would make a cute couple and it would relieve some stress for him and cause less drama x3
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:58 pm

The other options for zero in my opinion are either yori or maria.
    I favour Maria more than yori as a possible romantic interest for zero. I see them having more common ground mostly due to ichiru.
    I see maria as being similar to ichiru really. They both had weak bodies from birth. Zero may feel protective of her, like he was of his own brother when they were little.
    Also with maria being a vampire she will live longer by Zero's side. Zero would have to go through yori dieing sooner if he was with her and he's been through enough heart ache as it is.
    So i would have to go with Maria being with Zero. (though i am always available if he wants! lol)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:30 pm