Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 Bar_left59%Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 Bar_left27%Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 Bar_left15%Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+22
yuukisancross.kuran
kanachanimmortal
XxContradictionsxX
kialovejapan
Li.llium
kashiku
Howl4fun
Bloodredhead
Shoujo-Zo18
Anneliezz
RedSonja
Knightmare
ariel
ChuCookie
mariangie
nuitetoile21
nina
aya-chan
rumland
sweetsolace
Akaruisama
juliet
26 posters

Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneΙf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 Dropsoa

Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 Empty Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with?

Post by juliet Tue May 17, 2011 12:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

I know it's a bit early to talk about the end...but i could not resist asking or initializing a discussion on the subject.

I also understand that this can be viewed as a debate at the aspect if Zeki has chances or not, but this is merely a question that is about how Zero's and Vk's fans in general would expect Zero to be, if Zero-Yuuki, does not happen after all.

What do you think about it? Would you be happy with Maria or Yori for Zero? would you prefer Zero to be alone or would you prefer another possible mate?

For example I do see a lack here; Zero is a hunter so in order to expand his lineage (of the Kiryu's hunter) he also needs a hunter girl (that I do not see existing right now in the script). So that means that Zero's lineage will cease to exist? wouldn't that also be unfair?

Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 Empty Re: Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with?

Post by Bloodredhead Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:58 pm

The other options for zero in my opinion are either yori or maria.
    I favour Maria more than yori as a possible romantic interest for zero. I see them having more common ground mostly due to ichiru.
    I see maria as being similar to ichiru really. They both had weak bodies from birth. Zero may feel protective of her, like he was of his own brother when they were little.
    Also with maria being a vampire she will live longer by Zero's side. Zero would have to go through yori dieing sooner if he was with her and he's been through enough heart ache as it is.
    So i would have to go with Maria being with Zero. (though i am always available if he wants! lol)
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneΙf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 Dropsoa

Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 Empty Re: Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with?

Post by Howl4fun Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:54 pm

I love the thought of Zero and Maria now. I'd definetely want him to find a way to be with her if zeki doesn't happen. If not with her, then some cool huntress as the HA will use him as a breeder, heh XD But "Zera" all the way. I think she'd be good for him. And they both have silver hair, so they'd be a nice physical match too XD
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:50 pm

I still say I would like to see zero with sara, just for the bad puppy "cracks whip" scenes. Razz
    Then again maybe maria would be even better in that role, the quite ones usually are.
    Zero sees yuki walk by and goes to run towerds her, maria tugs on the his collar and goes bad puppy "cracks whip" lol
    kashiku
    Human

Post by kashiku Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:32 pm

I don't think that Zero's gonna pair with someone else...but then again maybe I'm wrong? Haha...it would be nice if Yuuki and Zero got together but then what would happen to Kaname? And besides Yuuki's a pureblood...Zero hates them. Anyway i don't think that zero's interested in any kind of relationship right now, too busy slaughtering vampires at night to make up for his thirst =.= poor Zero... although Yori is a possibility...o.o
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Thu May 10, 2012 10:08 pm

Single or...Sara-sama. I like, KanamexYuki, SaraxZero. Zero can capture the heart of this PureBlood.He can tame this woman.

._.

Ok, Zero doesn´t has any flame for other woman, so, I don´t see him with other girl. He doesn´t "see" Maria yet.

He´ll be like Kaien.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Thu May 10, 2012 10:21 pm

Li.llium wrote:Single or...Sara-sama. I like, KanamexYuki, SaraxZero. Zero can capture the heart of this PureBlood.He can tame this woman.

._.

Ok, Zero doesn´t has any flame for other woman, so, I don´t see him with other girl. He doesn´t "see" Maria yet.

He´ll be like Kaien.
    Really!? I've never thought at that possibility....zero and sara.... Mmmhh.... But I prefer to see zerowith maria...I mean do you remember when maria goes to zero (while he's resting in the cross accademy's 'park') and she couldn't return to the moon's dorm 'cause she lost?! Ok then, she felt sick...and zero helped her, and took her with his strong arms.... Maria is similar to Ichiru, and this similiarity isn't indifferent to zero... This is my opinion...^^
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Li.llium Thu May 10, 2012 10:31 pm

kialovejapan wrote:
    Li.llium wrote:Single or...Sara-sama. I like, KanamexYuki, SaraxZero. Zero can capture the heart of this PureBlood.He can tame this woman.

._.

He´ll be like Kaien.
    Really!? I've never thought at that possibility....zero and sara.... Mmmhh.... But I prefer to see zerowith maria...I mean do you remember when maria goes to zero (while he's resting in the cross accademy's 'park') and she couldn't return to the moon's dorm 'cause she lost?! Ok then, she felt sick...and zero helped her, and took her with his strong arms.... Maria is similar to Ichiru, and this similiarity isn't indifferent to zero... This is my opinion...^^

Ah, those wonderful strong and shapely arms that a hunter must have

It's a possibility, I don´t discount. And Maria is a sweetheart. I just think that even he did not show any desire to bite her, I do not know if you understand the second intention here.

Now, yes. I really have this feeling. With Maria, Zero will be comforted because she brings back memories about Ichiru. It is as if he could recover the other half. Sweet.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Fri May 11, 2012 12:21 am

Li.llium wrote:
    kialovejapan wrote:

._.

He´ll be like Kaien.

Ah, those wonderful strong and shapely arms that a hunter must have

It's a possibility, I don´t discount. And Maria is a sweetheart. I just think that even he did not show any desire to bite her, I do not know if you understand the second intention here.

Now, yes. I really have this feeling. With Maria, Zero will be comforted because she brings back memories about Ichiru. It is as if he could recover the other half. Sweet.
    I think that Hino-sensei didn't make this (Ichiru and Maria health) casually...there is a deeply connection..maybe maria is the zero's helper-saviour...look also the name that Hino-sensei choose for Maria...I know it's a bit religious...it's also a strange name towards kaname, yuki, hanabusa, shiki,rima, seiren, kain and others characters....^^
    XxContradictionsxX
    XxContradictionsxX
    Human

Humor : Stupid things people say

Post by XxContradictionsxX Fri May 11, 2012 12:46 am

Sara? that would be odd...He doesnt like her. Obviously purebloods and him dont mix, not even Yuuki and him, whom he seemed to love when she was a human...
    Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 1098764838
    If anyone Maria? He doesnt treat her totally like a beast in human form...o zero... almost..
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Li.llium Fri May 11, 2012 3:25 am

[quote="kialovejapan"][quote="Li.llium"]
    kialovejapan wrote:

I think that Hino-sensei didn't make this (Ichiru and Maria health) casually...there is a deeply connection..maybe maria is the zero's helper-saviour...look also the name that Hino-sensei choose for Maria...I know it's a bit religious...it's also a strange name towards kaname, yuki, hanabusa, shiki,rima, seiren, kain and others characters....^^

Interestingly, in first arc I always wondered why Maria was born weak. She´s a noble. Oddly enough, as Ichiru. It explained why Ichiru is weak, but the case of Maria isn´t detailed. However, as Hino gave no development on this issue, I consider it now, a little random. It's a pity. I was hoping this point be developed from Zero´s perspective: He thought about it, thought of how her is like ichiru, how she must have sweet memories about him. Because the way Maria refers to Ichiru and the lovely way as she hugged zero (Ch. 25), this demonstrates that Ichiru was affectionate with her too. After all, Maria is the only person I can imagine calling Ichiru-chan, he would not have allowed this approximation of anyone else.Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 Onigiri_cute

And in the West Maria is a name that has a very strong symbol and a good very meaning. In addition, Maria, Zero and Sara are the only names in VK that has an Western sound.

In VK, Maria has two meanings:

Her first name Maria means "sea of bitterness" or "rebelliousness" or "star of the sea." Her last name Kurenai means "Crimson".
    The kanji for the last a in Maria's first name is the same that is used in "Asia"

Random association:

Her name has a meaning as sad as Zero´s name. Perhaps because both of them lost Ichiru. But at the same time, her name means the star of the sea. This is so beautiful. And now, thinking about it. Perhaps, one can be a half part of the other. She brings Ichiru´s memories to Zero and he can bring the memories he has of Ichiru. One poetic sharing through the blood.Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 Onigiri_big_eyes
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneΙf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri May 11, 2012 8:45 am

XxContradictionsxX wrote:Sara? that would be odd...He doesnt like her. Obviously purebloods and him dont mix, not even Yuuki and him, whom he seemed to love when she was a human...
    Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 1098764838
    If anyone Maria? He doesnt treat her totally like a beast in human form...o zero... almost..

yes maria and zero will make a damn good pair but.............hmm...........zero should come out of his contradictions and see that there are things called girls exist. Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 3994664780
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Fri May 11, 2012 11:30 am

[quote="Li.llium"][quote="kialovejapan"]
    Li.llium wrote:

Interestingly, in first arc I always wondered why Maria was born weak. She´s a noble. Oddly enough, as Ichiru. It explained why Ichiru is weak, but the case of Maria isn´t detailed. However, as Hino gave no development on this issue, I consider it now, a little random. It's a pity. I was hoping this point be developed from Zero´s perspective: He thought about it, thought of how her is like ichiru, how she must have sweet memories about him. Because the way Maria refers to Ichiru and the lovely way as she hugged zero (Ch. 25), this demonstrates that Ichiru was affectionate with her too. After all, Maria is the only person I can imagine calling Ichiru-chan, he would not have allowed this approximation of anyone else.Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 Onigiri_cute

And in the West Maria is a name that has a very strong symbol and a good very meaning. In addition, Maria, Zero and Sara are the only names in VK that has an Western sound.

In VK, Maria has two meanings:

Her first name Maria means "sea of bitterness" or "rebelliousness" or "star of the sea." Her last name Kurenai means "Crimson".
    The kanji for the last a in Maria's first name is the same that is used in "Asia"

Random association:

Her name has a meaning as sad as Zero´s name. Perhaps because both of them lost Ichiru. But at the same time, her name means the star of the sea. This is so beautiful. And now, thinking about it. Perhaps, one can be a half part of the other. She brings Ichiru´s memories to Zero and he can bring the memories he has of Ichiru. One poetic sharing through the blood.Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 Onigiri_big_eyes

In addition, Maria, Zero and Sara are the only names in VK that has an Western sound.
    Not only them...! Also Isaya!!!!! ^^
    This is an Hebraw's name!!! How is strange isn't it!! ooooh
    Isaya-derives from the Hebrew (Isaiah), it is the Hebrew meaning of "God is salvation" or "God is my helper / assistant / support / lifeline."
    While for the surname Shouto it was really hard put to find something, I found a proper name derived, (often common practice among Japanese surnames), Shouta(which is a Japanese male name) and the meaning of "Shou" is flying, soar and the meaning of "Ta" is "thick, large,great" , so it may be of great flight ... XD.
    I don't know, but I think that this character will surprise us...
    Not much is known about his past, even if it is older than 2000 years. But it seems that he knew Juri Kuran before she dead. He is also one of the Kaien old friends, he seems to know who was to rais the Juri's daughter and also to its past as a vampire hunter.
    Isaya also said he had a wife and children!! affraid now he believes she is dead (since that the Isays wife has transformed their children offspring in humans). The offspring is then aged and dead, leaving him alone, a "useless" spectator.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v12/c058/10.html

I find much strange that Hino-sensei made some characters with Western names... Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 1098764838
    I hope that she could explain well in the end! XD
    Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 4150079169
    ha-ha-ha
    yuukisancross.kuran
    yuukisancross.kuran
    Human

Post by yuukisancross.kuran Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:05 pm

I don't think Zero would be with another girl other than Yuuki.Even if he did he wouldn't love her as much as Yuuki...He is stubborn so I guess he would be when it comes to love as well..Nevertheless I think Maria Kurenai would be his girl! Smile
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Maria is the most right choice,since she's aware of what Zero's past was and Ichiru-kun as well was her super friend,she even stated to Yuuki:-"Should i TAKE HIM THEN?"
    I loved that!
    Yes MARIA,tAKE zERO FOR yOU!
    And Yuuki is only for KANAME-SAMA!
    Yume Foreva!
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:45 pm

mmh all of you know that Im not a fan of maria

yes you´re right she knows a lot about him and maybe she understands him and developed feelings for Zero...BUT somehow I don´t shee chemestry here...love shouldn´t be one sided or only because someone didn´t get the girl he favoured...you can give me thousands of reasons why Maria and Zero are a dream-couple but I´ll wait until I feel something...(sorry if someone is annoyed by this post because he or she is a big defender of MariaxZero but this is a personal opinion ;) )
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:54 pm

Katherine wrote:mmh all of you know that Im not a fan of maria

yes you´re right she knows a lot about him and maybe she understands him and developed feelings for Zero...BUT somehow I don´t shee chemestry here...love shouldn´t be one sided or only because someone didn´t get the girl he favoured...you can give me thousands of reasons why Maria and Zero are a dream-couple but I´ll wait until I feel something...(sorry if someone is annoyed by this post because he or she is a big defender of MariaxZero but this is a personal opinion ;) )

I like zeria but I am not annoyed by your post.

For zero i had two options: yori or maria. I eliminated yori since she seems to be "lifeless" (yori needs a man like aidou), and I remained with maria.

Maria is the damsell in distress. zero is a chara who despite his tsundere attitude he cannot stay and watch when a girl is in danger; sometime he's soft towards girls.

Also maria is the chara who can make his life more interesting; she will get intentional in troubles to attract zero to her.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneΙf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:25 am

aya-chan wrote:
    Katherine wrote:mmh all of you know that Im not a fan of maria

I like zeria but I am not annoyed by your post.

For zero i had two options: yori or maria. I eliminated yori since she seems to be "lifeless" (yori needs a man like aidou), and I remained with maria.

Maria is the damsell in distress. zero is a chara who despite his tsundere attitude he cannot stay and watch when a girl is in danger; sometime he's soft towards girls.

Also maria is the chara who can make his life more interesting; she will get intentional in troubles to attract zero to her.

HINO never developed trio properly except few elements in zero and yuuki and then they act really stupid,kaname needs no development,i don't think she is gonna develop zeria.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:57 pm

I also see Maria better; i had some problems accepting into the script as being in love with Zero, mainly because it came out of "nowhere" and Ichirou's attachment sounds a bit superficial but she has other advantages like the Hio blood and perhaps her love for Ichirou can soften Zero, who knows?

It's interesting though that Hino throws her as an option into the scenario * surprise*, where all Zero fans are thinking solely of Yuuki as a choice...

generally for both guys...i would not have a problem going with what makes them happy but only Yuuki until now satisfies this criteria...

on a funny note i was thinking the other day that Yuuki does absolute the opposite;

Spoiler:
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:51 am

juliet wrote:

I also see Maria better; i had some problems accepting into the script as being in love with Zero, mainly because it came out of "nowhere" and Ichirou's attachment sounds a bit superficial but she has other advantages like the Hio blood and perhaps her love for Ichirou can soften Zero, who knows?

It's interesting though that Hino throws her as an option into the scenario * surprise*, where all Zero fans are thinking solely of Yuuki as a choice...

generally for both guys...i would not have a problem going with what makes them happy but only Yuuki until now satisfies this criteria...

on a funny note i was thinking the other day that Yuuki does absolute the opposite;

Spoiler:

yuuki is more closer to aido,he he... almost..
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:49 pm

mmh there needs to be a reason why Hino-sensei presented Maria as someone who wants to get nearer to Zero...maybe she wants to show us that Zero wouldn´t be alone if Yuuki decides to be with Kaname, or she wants to confuse us because we believe that Zeria is possible and be get a Zeki at the end...I can´t believe that she presented Maria in this way just to drop it later without developing it...we´ll see
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Li.llium Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:59 pm

Katherine wrote:mmh there needs to be a reason why Hino-sensei presented Maria as someone who wants to get nearer to Zero...maybe she wants to show us that Zero wouldn´t be alone if Yuuki decides to be with Kaname, or she wants to confuse us because we believe that Zeria is possible and be get a Zeki at the end...I can´t believe that she presented Maria in this way just to drop it later without developing it...we´ll see

I completely agree. Although I like Zeria, because there are not many options for Zero (the harem of sarah, maybe) I realize that this is a potential that exists, but is not developed. This leads me to these conclusions:

Zero will die or will he be alone, as Kaien.

Zeki

Implicit end with Maria.

Well, none of it is pleasant to me.
    EmeraldSky
    EmeraldSky
    Human

Post by EmeraldSky Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:50 am

No one. It would totally go against his character development and story so far. It is too late in the game to introduce this. Zero has never had any interest in any girls at all, aside from Yuuki. Much of the story has had many moments between Yuuki and Zero....and when they were not having moments, then other characters would make comments about them...especially Kaname.

Sorry, there is only one preferable ending for me....
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : :D gotta love it!

Post by SilverAngel Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:56 am

EmeraldSky wrote:No one. It would totally go against his character development and story so far. It is too late in the game to introduce this. Zero has never had any interest in any girls at all, aside from Yuuki. Much of the story has had many moments between Yuuki and Zero....and when they were not having moments, then other characters would make comments about them...especially Kaname.

Yeah I have to agree with you on that. I couldn't really see Zero being with anyone except Yuki, even if Maria is interested in him I don't think he would really react to it, nor do I see him opening up to any girl other than Yuki Very Happy
    EmeraldSky
    EmeraldSky
    Human

Post by EmeraldSky Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:03 am

SilverAngel wrote:
    EmeraldSky wrote:No one. It would totally go against his character development and story so far. It is too late in the game to introduce this. Zero has never had any interest in any girls at all, aside from Yuuki. Much of the story has had many moments between Yuuki and Zero....and when they were not having moments, then other characters would make comments about them...especially Kaname.

Yeah I have to agree with you on that. I couldn't really see Zero being with anyone except Yuki, even if Maria is interested in him I don't think he would really react to it, nor do I see him opening up to any girl other than Yuki Very Happy

Zero's mind sees things as black and white. Yuuki is the light in his world. She presents to Zero that not everything is black and white--there are shades of grey (exceptions). SHE is the exception that not all Vampires must be hunted down and killed. She has not lost her humanity....neither has he! He has not progressed to a Level E.

I think if other women try to approach Zero (like Maria), it is only so the author can use it as a tactic to move the love story further....right now Yuuki and Zero are acting like "friends" or "allies"...man, they drive me CRAZY!!
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : :D gotta love it!

Post by SilverAngel Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:08 am

EmeraldSky wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:

Zero's mind sees things as black and white. Yuuki is the light in his world. She presents to Zero that not everything is black and white--there are shades of grey (exceptions). SHE is the exception that not all Vampires must be hunted down and killed. She has not lost her humanity....neither has he! He has not progressed to a Level E.

I think if other women try to approach Zero (like Maria), it is only so the author can use it as a tactic to move the love story further....right now Yuuki and Zero are acting like "friends" or "allies"...man, they drive me CRAZY!!

haha I take it you are a zeki fan then? Razz honestly I'm not sure where their "relationship" is headed. Zero seems to be going the "suffer in silence" route so they always seem to be in an awkward phase. Hopefully things will pick up a bit, and unless there is a new character I think Zero may be ending up alone Sad
    EmeraldSky
    EmeraldSky
    Human

Post by EmeraldSky Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:19 am

SilverAngel wrote:
    EmeraldSky wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:

haha I take it you are a zeki fan then? Razz honestly I'm not sure where their "relationship" is headed. Zero seems to be going the "suffer in silence" route so they always seem to be in an awkward phase. Hopefully things will pick up a bit, and unless there is a new character I think Zero may be ending up alone Sad

Yup, definitely a Zeki fan.
    I feel a big chunk of this story has been devoted to these two characters.....lots of silent moments....lots of taking care of each other and having the others back.

Yuuki has become the one thing Zero hates the most.....of course, this is not her fault, she did not deceive him. She thinks he hates her...she is a young silly girl (like 17, right?). Women are insecure at that age....they always find a reason as to why the guy they love does not return the same feelings. But we KNOW Zero does not hate her...we see his internal (and external) struggle all the time.....

But Zero needs to MAN UP, and ADMIT his feelings for her. He owes it to her b/c she has punished herself.
    Like when he made her drink his blood b/c he thought she was acting "weird"....these two are so stubborn! At this point, the ball is in Zero's court. I think Yuuki has given him many subtle clues that she deeply cares for him.....the most recent thing that comes to mind is she still wears the bracelet to tame him.....when in reality, if she didnt care, she would NOT need it to control him (she is a pureblood so she can do it naturally). These are subtle, passive aggressive clues she is giving him.....he needs to pick up on them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:15 am