Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 Bar_left59%Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 Bar_left27%Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 Bar_left15%Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+22
yuukisancross.kuran
kanachanimmortal
XxContradictionsxX
kialovejapan
Li.llium
kashiku
Howl4fun
Bloodredhead
Shoujo-Zo18
Anneliezz
RedSonja
Knightmare
ariel
ChuCookie
mariangie
nuitetoile21
nina
aya-chan
rumland
sweetsolace
Akaruisama
juliet
26 posters

Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneΙf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 Dropsoa

Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 Empty Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with?

Post by juliet Tue May 17, 2011 12:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

I know it's a bit early to talk about the end...but i could not resist asking or initializing a discussion on the subject.

I also understand that this can be viewed as a debate at the aspect if Zeki has chances or not, but this is merely a question that is about how Zero's and Vk's fans in general would expect Zero to be, if Zero-Yuuki, does not happen after all.

What do you think about it? Would you be happy with Maria or Yori for Zero? would you prefer Zero to be alone or would you prefer another possible mate?

For example I do see a lack here; Zero is a hunter so in order to expand his lineage (of the Kiryu's hunter) he also needs a hunter girl (that I do not see existing right now in the script). So that means that Zero's lineage will cease to exist? wouldn't that also be unfair?

EmeraldSky
    Human

Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 Empty Re: Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with?

Post by EmeraldSky Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:19 am

SilverAngel wrote:
    EmeraldSky wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:

Yeah I have to agree with you on that. I couldn't really see Zero being with anyone except Yuki, even if Maria is interested in him I don't think he would really react to it, nor do I see him opening up to any girl other than Yuki Very Happy

Zero's mind sees things as black and white. Yuuki is the light in his world. She presents to Zero that not everything is black and white--there are shades of grey (exceptions). SHE is the exception that not all Vampires must be hunted down and killed. She has not lost her humanity....neither has he! He has not progressed to a Level E.

I think if other women try to approach Zero (like Maria), it is only so the author can use it as a tactic to move the love story further....right now Yuuki and Zero are acting like "friends" or "allies"...man, they drive me CRAZY!!

haha I take it you are a zeki fan then? Razz honestly I'm not sure where their "relationship" is headed. Zero seems to be going the "suffer in silence" route so they always seem to be in an awkward phase. Hopefully things will pick up a bit, and unless there is a new character I think Zero may be ending up alone Sad

Yup, definitely a Zeki fan.
    I feel a big chunk of this story has been devoted to these two characters.....lots of silent moments....lots of taking care of each other and having the others back.

Yuuki has become the one thing Zero hates the most.....of course, this is not her fault, she did not deceive him. She thinks he hates her...she is a young silly girl (like 17, right?). Women are insecure at that age....they always find a reason as to why the guy they love does not return the same feelings. But we KNOW Zero does not hate her...we see his internal (and external) struggle all the time.....

But Zero needs to MAN UP, and ADMIT his feelings for her. He owes it to her b/c she has punished herself.
    Like when he made her drink his blood b/c he thought she was acting "weird"....these two are so stubborn! At this point, the ball is in Zero's court. I think Yuuki has given him many subtle clues that she deeply cares for him.....the most recent thing that comes to mind is she still wears the bracelet to tame him.....when in reality, if she didnt care, she would NOT need it to control him (she is a pureblood so she can do it naturally). These are subtle, passive aggressive clues she is giving him.....he needs to pick up on them.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneΙf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 Drops3

Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 Empty Re: Ιf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with?

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:19 am

Hmm... if not Yuuki probably no one. And this is not just out of opinion, but Zero's character... For one, had he not even met Yuuki at all, he wouldn't have been able to get through his painful time after what he witnessed with Shizuka killing his family. He would have suffered alone, well he might have been with Kaien cross still.... but I think he would be even more serious than he is now. I don't think he would show much of an interest in girls. Not having to hide the secret, he probably would have become a hunter at a younger age, or....not having the temptation of a girl he likes... which caused his urges to grow stronger, he may have been able to hold off on becoming vampiric a little longer... but then probably would have fell to level E faster not having as solid a support as Yuuki was. She actually held him back from leaving the school and told him he had an ally.... Zero is kind of a loner, so I doubt if he would have came across another girl like this, atleast not for a long time... What would be interesting, is if there was a girl in the hunter association who he became close with... I think that would be the only way for him to get close to them.
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : :D gotta love it!
    Warning ZoneΙf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 Dropsoa

Post by SilverAngel Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:31 am

EmeraldSky wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:
    EmeraldSky wrote:

Zero's mind sees things as black and white. Yuuki is the light in his world. She presents to Zero that not everything is black and white--there are shades of grey (exceptions). SHE is the exception that not all Vampires must be hunted down and killed. She has not lost her humanity....neither has he! He has not progressed to a Level E.

I think if other women try to approach Zero (like Maria), it is only so the author can use it as a tactic to move the love story further....right now Yuuki and Zero are acting like "friends" or "allies"...man, they drive me CRAZY!!

haha I take it you are a zeki fan then? Razz honestly I'm not sure where their "relationship" is headed. Zero seems to be going the "suffer in silence" route so they always seem to be in an awkward phase. Hopefully things will pick up a bit, and unless there is a new character I think Zero may be ending up alone Sad

I feel a big chunk of this story has been devoted to these two characters.....lots of silent moments....lots of taking care of each other and having the others back.

Yuuki has become the one thing Zero hates the most.....of course, this is not her fault, she did not deceive him. She thinks he hates her...she is a young silly girl (like 17, right?). Women are insecure at that age....they always find a reason as to why the guy they love does not return the same feelings. But we KNOW Zero does not hate her...we see his internal (and external) struggle all the time.....

But Zero needs to MAN UP, and ADMIT his feelings for her. He owes it to her b/c she has punished herself.
    Like when he made her drink his blood b/c he thought she was acting "weird"....these two are so stubborn! At this point, the ball is in Zero's court. I think Yuuki has given him many subtle clues that she deeply cares for him.....the most recent thing that comes to mind is she still wears the bracelet to tame him.....when in reality, if she didnt care, she would NOT need it to control him (she is a pureblood so she can do it naturally). These are subtle, passive aggressive clues she is giving him.....he needs to pick up on them.

I believe any future progress between them depends on whether or not she goes up against Kaname or if she hesitates again. Kaname did after all admit that he was essentially the reason for Zero's horrible past. So if she sides again with Kaname I don't really see any hope for Zeki.

On the other hand, if she does stand beside Zero then hopefully that will be the turning point in the awkward stage the two characters are in. Very Happy Even though Zero "claims" that he hates her, he obviously still has feeling for her. Now whether or not he'll express those feelings anytime soon...well who knows Razz
    EmeraldSky
    EmeraldSky
    Human

Post by EmeraldSky Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:04 am

SilverAngel wrote:
    EmeraldSky wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:

I believe any future progress between them depends on whether or not she goes up against Kaname or if she hesitates again. Kaname did after all admit that he was essentially the reason for Zero's horrible past. So if she sides again with Kaname I don't really see any hope for Zeki.

On the other hand, if she does stand beside Zero then hopefully that will be the turning point in the awkward stage the two characters are in. Very Happy Even though Zero "claims" that he hates her, he obviously still has feeling for her. Now whether or not he'll express those feelings anytime soon...well who knows Razz

You got a point: if Yuuki backs down from Kaname, that could be a breaking point.
    BUT Kaname is no freaking dummy. He has something up his sleeve. He knows Yuuki is attached to Zero for life.....he will find a way to break this bond...Also, WHY is he killing all the purebloods? What if he is drinking their blood and secretly getting super strong? What if he controls Yuuki during the showdown? We know he can do this.....there is definitely going to be a twist here. Kaname ain't dying any time soon.....as long as Yuuki TRIES to take him down with Zero, then that is enough to show Zero (and Kaname and the audience) with whom her loyalty really lies.
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:29 am

I love Zero too much for see him like Kaien Cross, it´s more strong than me. I can not think of anything more awful.

While I agree that Hino did Yuki as the vital core for Kaname and Zero. My protests here, anyway I think Hino hasn´t a good job on Yuki, she irritates me more than I like. That in both relationships, with Zero or Kaname. Razz

I can see potential in Maria, on the bond she has with Ichiru. Ichiru is undoubtedly great in Zero´s heart, so, she´s could be the only girl that he can be more closer, beside Yuki. But, since this potential is not developed, there is no much to be considered:

Zeki or as Kaein Cross.

Girls, think as well ... Zero like Kaien Cross. Do not have Zerosex scene here. Sorry, is the biggest tragedy in VK. Very Happy pale
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by SilverAngel Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:21 am

EmeraldSky wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:
    EmeraldSky wrote:

You got a point: if Yuuki backs down from Kaname, that could be a breaking point.
    BUT Kaname is no freaking dummy. He has something up his sleeve. He knows Yuuki is attached to Zero for life.....he will find a way to break this bond...Also, WHY is he killing all the purebloods? What if he is drinking their blood and secretly getting super strong? What if he controls Yuuki during the showdown? We know he can do this.....there is definitely going to be a twist here. Kaname ain't dying any time soon.....as long as Yuuki TRIES to take him down with Zero, then that is enough to show Zero (and Kaname and the audience) with whom her loyalty really lies.

Well if we remember a few chapters back Yuki did try to take on Kaname but at the final moment she couldn't do what needed to be done (which makes sense because she does love him) so who knows how she'll react this time. Although I do have a little more faith in her this time around because of that epic moment when she cut her hair in front of Kaname especially when he always told her he loved it long and for her to never cut it. rofl At least she seems like she's rebelling a little. I think this also symbolizes that Zero's "Yuki" may be making a comeback and hopefully we'll start seeing a little something more between them Very Happy

And of course there is definitely going to be a twist here!!! but the question is what will it be...? scratch Maybe Kain or Sarah will intervene? And Kaname is out to kill all purebloods (if you ask me the timing is a little weird considering he was with yuki at the time...) for two reasons. one: to protect yuki (or so he claims) and secondly to fulfill the "her" (the hooded woman's) will. Although I'm sure he has some sort of alternate motive in all this.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneΙf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:22 am

SilverAngel wrote:
    EmeraldSky wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:

Well if we remember a few chapters back Yuki did try to take on Kaname but at the final moment she couldn't do what needed to be done (which makes sense because she does love him) so who knows how she'll react this time. Although I do have a little more faith in her this time around because of that epic moment when she cut her hair in front of Kaname especially when he always told her he loved it long and for her to never cut it. rofl At least she seems like she's rebelling a little. I think this also symbolizes that Zero's "Yuki" may be making a comeback and hopefully we'll start seeing a little something more between them Very Happy

And of course there is definitely going to be a twist here!!! but the question is what will it be...? scratch Maybe Kain or Sarah will intervene? And Kaname is out to kill all purebloods (if you ask me the timing is a little weird considering he was with yuki at the time...) for two reasons. one: to protect yuki (or so he claims) and secondly to fulfill the "her" (the hooded woman's) will. Although I'm sure he has some sort of alternate motive in all this.

she is definitely rebelling and she is willing to cut him half to stop him so this time she won't hesitate but i doubt that a dumb stupid pureblood like her can surpass kaname but he so loves her thats why he won't hurt her,she will definitely take advantage of this,zero's yuuki is dead,zero's yuuki was funloving,cute,lovely and most importantly human.zero won't accept her just because she cut her hair.if he does well then i think hino herself is really stupid who think that boys get attracted to girls by their hair.he he rofl
    the main conflict for zero is to accept her as pureblood,even if he aCCEPts,its important for yuuki to give up totally on kaname and to prove that she loves zero and kiss him in front of kaname,if she does then you can say that it is leading to perfect zeki.kaname at this time wanna die,it will surely hurt him deeply but he knows that after him there should be someone in yuuki's life,so zeki is actually fueled by kaname.
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by SilverAngel Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:39 am

lucykaede wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:
    EmeraldSky wrote:

she is definitely rebelling and she is willing to cut him half to stop him so this time she won't hesitate but i doubt that a dumb stupid pureblood like her can surpass kaname but he so loves her thats why he won't hurt her,she will definitely take advantage of this,zero's yuuki is dead,zero's yuuki was funloving,cute,lovely and most importantly human.zero won't accept her just because she cut her hair.if he does well then i think hino herself is really stupid who think that boys get attracted to girls by their hair.he he rofl
    the main conflict for zero is to accept her as pureblood,even if he aCCEPts,its important for yuuki to give up totally on kaname and to prove that she loves zero and kiss him in front of kaname,if she does then you can say that it is leading to perfect zeki.kaname at this time wanna die,it will surely hurt him deeply but he knows that after him there should be someone in yuuki's life,so zeki is actually fueled by kaname.

I don't really see how Zeki is fueled by Kaname considering Yuki has feelings for them both. And I never said that because all of a sudden Yuki cut her hair Zero would instantly forget everything and fall madly in love with her, I mean seriously?!?! It was just something interesting that I noticed.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneΙf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:01 am

SilverAngel wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:

I don't really see how Zeki is fueled by Kaname considering Yuki has feelings for them both. And I never said that because all of a sudden Yuki cut her hair Zero would instantly forget everything and fall madly in love with her, I mean seriously?!?! It was just something interesting that I noticed.

sry zeki is fueled by kaname because if kaname wouldn't leave,they won't reunite as friends for now.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneΙf not Yuuki then who do you expect Zero to be with? - Page 4 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:00 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

sry zeki is fueled by kaname because if kaname wouldn't leave,they won't reunite as friends for now.

That's a coincidence in chain of events... yes Kaname left, but Yuuki left first. She left the Kuran mansion when Kaname told her "If you wait here quietly i'll return." But no, she chased after him. Technically Yuuki's decision fueled Kaname's. He said IF she stayed at the mansion he'd return.... she did not, so he will not return. But a random occurrence such as bumping into Zero? I do not see how this is fueled by Kaname. scratch Yes he controlled them in the past, using Zero as Yuuki's "shield" at Cross Academy, but Kaname left Zero alone for a whole year... he was not controlled and Kaname has no hold over his decisions anymore. Was Kaname the one who told Yuuki to restart the night class? No... Yuuki decided this on her own. (Not fueled by Kaname... a decision of her own, that led to obvious run-ins with Zero as he still attends Cross Academy), Did Kaname tell Yuuki to go to the graveyard...? No... Yuuki went because she had someone she wanted to visit... Zero happened to be there as well to visit someone. Now when 2 random people visit a graveyard...my first thought is that the urge to go there was fueled by their deceased loved one, no? Yuuki may be "fueled by Kaname" in some of her actions, (trying to be more dependent on herself, making her own decisions despite Kaname's requests), and Zero may be fueled by his revenge for Kaname, But saying "Zeki" as a pairing is fueled by Kaname makes no sense at all seeings how...he wasn't even present when they first reunited! xD
    EmeraldSky
    EmeraldSky
    Human

Post by EmeraldSky Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:24 pm

SilverAngel wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:

Yeah, the hair cutting is merely symbolism.
    The lovely thing about anime/manga is that there is often symbolism.....
    The author made a point of Kaname telling Yuuki that he loves her long hair and why....
    By cutting it, she is cutting her ties with him.
    EmeraldSky
    EmeraldSky
    Human

Post by EmeraldSky Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:31 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:

That's a coincidence in chain of events... yes Kaname left, but Yuuki left first. She left the Kuran mansion when Kaname told her "If you wait here quietly i'll return." But no, she chased after him. Technically Yuuki's decision fueled Kaname's. He said IF she stayed at the mansion he'd return.... she did not, so he will not return. But a random occurrence such as bumping into Zero? I do not see how this is fueled by Kaname. scratch Yes he controlled them in the past, using Zero as Yuuki's "shield" at Cross Academy, but Kaname left Zero alone for a whole year... he was not controlled and Kaname has no hold over his decisions anymore. Was Kaname the one who told Yuuki to restart the night class? No... Yuuki decided this on her own. (Not fueled by Kaname... a decision of her own, that led to obvious run-ins with Zero as he still attends Cross Academy), Did Kaname tell Yuuki to go to the graveyard...? No... Yuuki went because she had someone she wanted to visit... Zero happened to be there as well to visit someone. Now when 2 random people visit a graveyard...my first thought is that the urge to go there was fueled by their deceased loved one, no? Yuuki may be "fueled by Kaname" in some of her actions, (trying to be more dependent on herself, making her own decisions despite Kaname's requests), and Zero may be fueled by his revenge for Kaname, But saying "Zeki" as a pairing is fueled by Kaname makes no sense at all seeings how...he wasn't even present when they first reunited! xD

ALL fantastic points!
    And you know WHY the author included these? To show"
    1) Yuuki is growing and making her own decisions (getting braver and becoming her own woman)
    2) To show that Yuuki's humanity is still intact and not going anywhere despite her pureblood vampire awakening!
    This is very important for the author to establish.
    Zeki is not fueled by Kaname, but let's give Kaname a little credit.....he is testing the strength of Zeki's bond....and making them get closer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:22 pm