Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 spoilers

Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical
    Warning Zone

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 spoilers

Post by Knightmare on Sat May 21, 2011 3:13 am

The cover for chapter 72 is out and its of Kaname.

http://hi.baidu.com/%E9%9B%B6%E6%96%B0%E4%B8%80%E7%82%B9/blog/item/2615751ad8443f0e8618bf52.html

Also visible is the cover for vol 14, which is of the trio.

From my friend:
    The title is "The Taste of Blood Tablets".
    The tagline is "The Bloody Legend".
    The catchphrase is "The King who cast aside the world he could see from the throne..."

Looks like its gonna be about Yuuki's first taste of the blood tablets?

*Edit*
    She has added some preview pages, about 12 of them*

Last edited by Knightmare on Sat May 21, 2011 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total

nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 spoilers

Post by nuitetoile21 on Sat May 21, 2011 3:25 am

Thank you so much for the sharing!!! I can't wait for the chapter!!!!!!!!!!!

Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Knightmare on Sat May 21, 2011 3:38 am

Spoiler scenes:
    -Vampires auctioning off a human girl and then the vamp runs in cos the hunters have found out.
    -Yuuki (and Zero) catches the trouble causing vampires, Zero shoots one of the vampires.
    -Sara goes to Kaien pleading saying she's the next one on Kaname's list and confirms that the last dude killed last chapter was indeed the head of the Hiou family.
    - Sara goes to Yuuki, who says she needs protecting from Kaname and Yuuki says "wait".
    -Yuuki's got the bloodlust on, she'sshredding her pillows or something. She seems to be having throwing a temper tantrum or something (I don't think is actually is bloodlust) and she says something like "Someone, even if for only a little while, stop time."
    -Kaname has gone back home, watching smoke? Then Kaname smiling. There's the resin rose and a chess piece, looks like the rook. Then someone says his name.
    - Yuuki taking bloodtablets.
    - Maria is looking an awful lot like Shizuka's version of her there, no longer demure! Fuel for your tastebuds, Maria tells Yuuki she's going to take Zero since Yuuki no longer needs him.

There's no Zero.

Last edited by Knightmare on Sat May 21, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Sat May 21, 2011 10:24 am

Aaaahhhhhhh! Thank you Knight both you and your friend... sBo_jumping Wonderful...can't wait for more sFun_cheerleader2.

First Impression is shocked with a sense of humour inside: Maria take Zero and do him what? I had not understand that she had a crush on him... What a crazy idea! LOL ha-ha-ha But then perhaps these girls share everything? Who knows? go to study

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Akaruisama on Sat May 21, 2011 10:55 am

Thank you very much cheers
    I can't wait for this chapter, it seems it's very interesting.
    I always wanted to saw another Kaname's drawing with a chess piece, it is so sexy...

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by nina on Sat May 21, 2011 11:38 am

Aaaaaa!!!!! OMG! Kaname on the colored cover!!!!! I’m in heaven … I didn’t go further … I’m in ecstasy … My darling I’ve missed you so much!!!!!

Thank you Knightmare and your friend!!!!!! sLo_BigBearHug

I’ll go study and come back later …

bouncing bouncing bouncing bouncing

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Sat May 21, 2011 12:38 pm

-Still there seem to be a lot of disrturbances going on around but look at Yuuki and Zero- dealing them, that's good for Yuuki, allright Zero is a hunter bla..bla...Yuuki seems to have get used to it by now, she is growing.

-Sara goes to plead first the hunter, then Kaien and then Yuuki? How many times is she supposed to be begging? Not to mention that this sounds completely stupid. If Kaname wanted to kill her...hm..anyway...

-Yuuki is suffering/ for first time she takes the tablets. That's another way for her to grow out of Kaname's protective hug (or to estimate better the one she had)...

-By the way where is Kaname? at the mansion, judging from the rose? Adorable look there...but I think there must be again no one two pages, no more! What is the rest of the manga about? No Zero? Just Yuuki and Sara and Maria?

ah! can't wait...

-Maria asking Yuuki to take Zero; well, I want to ask her to take Kaname!! haha, LOL...this sounds crazy...and how is Yuuki supposed to react in this? Is it possible that Maria means taking him for her protection? like Yuuki is a pureblood or she has finished with him for the day and she no longer needs him, so Maria wants to use him in for something?

Need nore information definetely...

-

Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Akaruisama on Sat May 21, 2011 1:50 pm

I can't stand... drawling
    Kaname looks here so amazingly...

Hino wanted to gratify us these months without him. crazy

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Sat May 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Akaruisama wrote:I can't stand... drawling
    Kaname looks here so amazingly...

Hino wanted to gratify us these months without him. crazy

sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug couldn't agree more, Kaname adorable...

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by nina on Sat May 21, 2011 2:38 pm

I wanna hug him from back sLo_BigBearHug mmmmm!!!

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Knightmare on Sat May 21, 2011 2:39 pm

Wah, where are the rest of the pages?! damnit, we will probably have to wait a couple more days for the full raw.

juliet wrote:-Still there seem to be a lot of disrturbances going on around but look at Yuuki and Zero- dealing them, that's good for Yuuki, allright Zero is a hunter bla..bla...Yuuki seems to have get used to it by now, she is growing.
    Yuuki looks cool sitting on that roof, she's so calm and collected, she totally has herself in hand. I have a feeling that Yuuki might get pissed at Zero for killing her catch though. No evidence, just a theory since he shoots someone she's got her Artemis on.

-Sara goes to plead first the hunter, then Kaien and then Yuuki? How many times is she supposed to be begging? Not to mention that this sounds completely stupid. If Kaname wanted to kill her...hm..anyway...
    Ha, Sara is stupid. She may be taking the hearts of some vampires, but her ambition is stupid, why does she want to be queen anyway? The other purebloods don't even care who is in charge, it just seems that you have to keep all the other vampires in line. Boredom is not a good enough reason, I hope she has some secret reason that she's not sharing with Takuma cos she thinks of him as Kaname's spy.

-By the way where is Kaname? at the mansion, judging from the rose? Adorable look there...but I think there must be again no one two pages, no more! What is the rest of the manga about? No Zero? Just Yuuki and Sara and Maria?
    Yeah, Kaname's at the mansion, I think he's in Yuuki's room guessing by the resin rose's presence. He talks to someone, I think there must be at least another page of him. There is some Zero at least, he's at least partakes in hunting raid.

-Maria asking Yuuki to take Zero; well, I want to ask her to take Kaname!! haha, LOL...this sounds crazy...and how is Yuuki supposed to react in this? Is it possible that Maria means taking him for her protection? like Yuuki is a pureblood or she has finished with him for the day and she no longer needs him, so Maria wants to use him in for something?
    Yeah, Maria asks if Yuuki no longer needs him because she's gonna take/steal him. Nope, Maria definitely talking in a romantic manner. I love her manner, she looks a bit devious and is talking like a rival, I think something else must happen that causes her to decide this.

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Sat May 21, 2011 3:04 pm

Well the plot is still irritating slow...and that Sara begs two chapters now..I am begging Hino two months now to move forward with that plot...

Ha, Sara is stupid. She may be taking the hearts of some vampires, but her ambition is stupid, why does she want to be queen anyway? The other purebloods don't even care who is in charge, it just seems that you have to keep all the other vampires in line. Boredom is not a good enough reason, I hope she has some secret reason that she's not sharing with Takuma cos she thinks of him as Kaname's spy.

Well the supposed theory between the two camps..monarchy-council/ Kurans-other lineages is the dominance over people...

Em..in the fanbook it says that the council and the members that supported the council wanted humans as slaves/picturing them as food...

Sara belongs to that side along with the Ichijo and the Shiki fanction..

Aidou's are supposed to be pro-monarch supporting pacifism (since the council had abused power).

So all this "Queen" show targets at the end at the manipulation of people- an idea that has not changed centuries now- ten thousand years ago and still the world is the same.
    But Sara I do agree, going there and begging two chapters now, that's completely ridiculous and she is totally making a fool out of herself. I do not know how Hino wanted to present this, serious or not but I turned out laughing. rofl Anyway...

Yeah, Kaname's at the mansion, I think he's in Yuuki's room guessing by the resin rose's presence. He talks to someone, I think there must be at least another page of him. There is some Zero at least, he's at least partakes in hunting raid.

Merci, can't wait for the rest!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Maria asks if Yuuki no longer needs him because she's gonna take/steal him. Nope, Maria definitely talking in a romantic manner. I love her manner, she looks a bit devious and is talking like a rival, I think something else must happen that causes her to decide this.

Really? now despite the tease (because I do consider this to be funny), I had a reservation that perhaps Maria just meant that she wanted Zero to help her around something...at least that appeared more logical..now it's a bit irrational since I do not understand;
    why to ask Yuuki of such a thing?
    even if Yuuki says "yes take him" what is that suppose to mean that Maria will run to Zero and start screaming "You are mine?"
    Zero: and you are

Perhaps if we read more to be able to understand it better, right now it sounds very bizarre.

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by nina on Sat May 21, 2011 3:13 pm

juliet wrote:

Really? now despite the tease (because I do consider this to be funny), I had a preservation that perhaps Maria just meant that she wanted Zero to help her around something...at least that appeared more logical..now it's a bit irrational since I do not understand;
    even if Yuuki says "yes take him" what is that suppose to mean that Maria will run to Zero and start screaming "You are mine?"

Perhaps if we read more to be able to understand something more, right now it sounds very bizarre.

I didn’t think that Maria could be expressed like that?! Haha! Even if it is just to “provoke” (< in a good way) Yuuki, or if she is expressing her true feelings/intentions … she surprised me!

Perhaps she is too afraid of Zero and wants Yuuki to mediate?

Spoiler:

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Sat May 21, 2011 5:37 pm

thank you for the link, Knightmare and your friend

kaname is so smexy his expression is *melt*
    the drawings look much much better too... I especially like Yuki's drawing as she sits on the roof... gives her a very "alone" moment and it suits her long hair and dress.

juliet wrote:Well the plot is still irritating slow...and that Sara begs two chapters now..I am begging Hino two months now to move forward with that plot...

Really? now despite the tease (because I do consider this to be funny), I had a reservation that perhaps Maria just meant that she wanted Zero to help her around something...at least that appeared more logical..now it's a bit irrational since I do not understand;
    Zero: and you are

Perhaps if we read more to be able to understand it better, right now it sounds very bizarre.

Sara begged for the hunter first, and I wonder what happened to that attempt? now she begs for kaien, then yuki?? she is embarrassing herself...
    what is she up to? i have a feeling she is intentionally giving them the image that she is vulnerable, she is using Kaname's disturbances in the pureblood society to wash off her suspicion and be labeled as one of the victim... Or so I think.
    She does have plans of dominance, and she does have the power and slowly amassing the slaves. I don't think she is frightened of kaname... if she is frightened, then she is doing a lowly job of showing it personally especially to the hunters.
    I believe she still want to be in the night class, for some reason, and this show of vulnerability to a clueless yuki might work and she might let her in.
    I hope not!

Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Akaruisama on Sat May 21, 2011 8:43 pm

nina wrote:

I wanna hug him from back sLo_BigBearHug mmmmm!!!

Me too... drawling

Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

Post by Anneliezz on Wed May 25, 2011 9:17 pm

the complete raws are online x)
    http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/Vampire-Knight/Vampire-Knight-72-Raw-Scan
    i'm new here x), first messge ^^ -excitement-
    anyways, i'm ha^ppy that there are still some zeki scenes in this chapter :p

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Wed May 25, 2011 10:26 pm

Merci...welcome to the forum

Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!
    Warning Zone

Post by Anneliezz on Thu May 26, 2011 9:38 pm

no prob x) and thanks xD

Rose
    Human

Humor : sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by Rose on Thu May 26, 2011 11:01 pm

zEKI SCENES ARE HORRIBLE..THEY BARELY SHARE 3-4 WORDS..and what was that with Kaname and lava and Ruka and Akatsuki nonchalant threats toward Kaname..uhhhh I hate that Sara,looking innocent and making her plots deeper and nobody is doing anything to stop her explosive ..and Maria -san finally said that she wants Zero.."let the games begin"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:33 pm

Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:33 pm