Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Vampire Knight chapter 72 complete raws!! ENJOY

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Vampire Knight chapter 72 complete raws!! ENJOY

Post by juliet on Sat May 21, 2011 6:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Enjoy the full raw, provided by Isilen in LJ...thank you very much cheers cheers

here for the link in LJ

Here download!!

Thank you all!!!

And for the new readers;

Nana Kramer posted here in LJ the translation.

Nana...

She asks from us to enjoy it..so we do...press the spoiler

Spoiler:
    1-“The King that has given up the world he used to watch from his throne”
    Chapter 72: The taste of the blood tablets.

2-Vampire: So, let’s start the auction
    Today we have this young woman, who’s “Water of life” is free of impurities. She’s a healthy 20 year old girl…
    Vampire 2: This is Bad!
    A hunter followed our smell!

3-Yuuki: He’s here.

4-Yuuki: Don’t run
    Vampire: Who are you?

5-I said
    Don’t run.

6-Woman: Let go of my boyfriend.
    Yuuki: You’re human…
    The victim from the auction…
    Vampire: Stupid!
    I told you to run away!
    You’ll get caught!
    Woman: How can you say that?
    You were about to get caught as well!!

7-Woman: And also…
    Didn’t you say before that you need me?
    Yuuki: Ze…

8-Woman: Hyaaaaa!!!!
    Yuuki: You catched him in the end, but…
    You just shot without making any question…

9-Yuuki: And without even changing your expression…
    Zero: Your’e being too gentle for being a vampire, as always.
    Maria: Ah
    Sorry,
    I was just wondering why no one came running to my area so I could catch him…
    Looks like you were having an important conversation.
    Zero: Not at all…

10-Zero: If you hate so much my methods
    You still have that bracelet, isn’t it?

11-Use it.
    Contain me.
    The spell of submission is still working.

12-I won’t use it.
    If it’s not for the Level E.

13-Yuuki (grabbing her neck): Hah…
    Maria: I didn’t see him in a while…
    But now I look at Ichiru’s brother…
    I see he has changed a little bit.

14-Maria: And to think…
    You would be that man’s sister…
    Kain: The lava flow doesn’t stop.
    Is it okay…?

15-Kaname: *almost unreadable part. More or less*: Don’t worry about it.
    Maybe the landscape will change a bit, but…
    Kain: It’s not just that.
    The mansion will also eventually disappear.
    Ruka is also worried about this.
    Kaname: That won’t happen.
    By that time, this mansion will already be…
    Don’t worry.

16-By that time, I’ll make Ruka go to a safe place.
    Even though she’ll hate me
    I’m sure.
    Kain: I hope so.
    If you don’t
    I will certainly kill you
    No matter what.

17-So well
    Where are we heading next,
    Kaname-sama.

18-Kaien: The news arrived here as well.
    The master of the Hiou family has been awaken from his slumber…
    *almost unreadable part. More or less*: Their servants tried to protect him no matter what
    But…

19-We saw the ones who got to escape.
    Sara: That was…
    Kaname-san…
    Isn’t it?
    Kaien: Yes…
    Sara: I have been hiding it in my heart always since before, but…
    The truth is that the one who killed Ouri-sama in the ball…
    Was Kaname-san as well.
    20-Sara: Please
    Come in.

Yuuki: Why do you say it was him?
    Did you see it with your own eyes…?
    Kaien: Yuuki…
    Sara: Yuuki-san… I understand how you feel.

21-Sara: Help me…
    Kaname also killed Hanadagi-sama.
    I will for sure be the next to fall!
    You are the only one
    who can keep me away from him.
    Yuuki(thinking): wait
    Sara: Please…
    Let me stay with you!
    Yuuki(thinking): Someone
    Ichijou: Someone!!
    Please open the door!!

22-I know Sara Shirabuki
    Is inside this hunter’s association!!!
    Yuuki (thinking): Someone please stop the time, just a little bit.

23-Yuuki: What…
    Are you doing…
    Kaname…!
    Please stop it!
    (thinking): But time won’t stop.
    Yuuki: Ah…
    Ggh…

24-Yuuki(thinking): Neither the fact that I’m a vampire
    Will go away.
    Sara: Thank you, Takuma.
    You have come for me?

25-Girls: Sara-sama
    We were so worried about you, Sara-sama…
    Sara: fufu, you’re so cute…
    Ichijou: Kiryuu-kun
    Please say hello to Yuuki-chan. Also, I would like to speak with her.
    I have to stay here, so could you please…?

26-No words xD

27-Yuuki: What
    Zero.
    Zero: Ichijou-sempai
    Wants to speak with you.
    Yuuki: Hhmph…
    How stupid of me…
    To let the door open
    Without even noticing…

28-Sara: What’s wrong?
    Young hunter…

29-Sara: You’re so desperately hungry…
    Poor thing…
    Yuuki (thinking): The blood tablets
    Are made from synthesized blood cells from every type.
    We can’t even know
    from who are those blood cells…

30-Yuuki(thinking): *Cut part. I can interpret it more or less what is said, but I won’t put it as it’s only an speculation*
    Yuuki: They don’t taste well…
    Maria: I agree with you.
    But they make life a little bit easier.
    Yuuki: Maria-san
    Maria: Sorry, but I have seen
    That you don’t speak with Zero as before…
    Yuuki: well…

31-Maria: May it be…
    That you…
    Don’t want him anymore?
    Yuuki(thinking): the taste of the tablets
    Maria: Then…
    Yuuki(thinking): That I had for the firs t time is…

32-Maria: Maybe I should have
    Zero for me…
    Yuuki(thinking): So unpleasant.

Last edited by juliet on Sun May 22, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding information..)

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Re: Vampire Knight chapter 72 complete raws!! ENJOY

Post by juliet on Wed May 25, 2011 12:26 pm

mariangie wrote:A full summary here :

http://tatsukida.pitas.com/

It's too long to post whole .

Thank you Mariangie!! that explains it!!
    Even though this explanation sounds a bit confusing may I say it...(?), at least for me.

"About the blood tablets, from Yuuki’s thoughts, it does seem that the ones Yuuki is eating are made from Kaname’s blood. Were all the others made from his blood or these ones are specially made for Yuuki? Since Kaname used to be some sort of alchemist/scientist, I won’t be surprised if he is also the one who invented the blood tablets. Hm..maybe this is the reason why he was taking the blood of those villagers before. "

--Why the blood tablets that uses Kaname are different from the popular kind ?

They have to be different . Because if the popular kind uses Kaname cells as prime material , they can't give Kaname any nutricion . AS Yuuki told before a vampire own blood don't fill a vampire blood lust . So the kind Kaname uses have to be derived from other vampire source . ( whom ?? I don't know . )

Indeed Kaname's tablets are different from the type that the common vampires use. AS we have said before it's in the fanbook and the common are BL-XXXV 06Σ. Kaname's are 06Ω. I guess Kaname takes a different type, as you say to probably cover his pureblood increased nutritional needs, that sounds like a logical explanation.

--Most probable Kaname was the one who originally invented the blood tablets .

I had that idea from long ago . We have now enough evidence to substain this . The Night Class improved the tablets . But most probable Kaname invented them as a way to survive by his own without the need to drink human blood .

Until now we knew that the nightclass developped the tablets; "The effectiveness of the tablets developped by night class has been verified...". This is a certainty, now the invention, the primary thought can certainly belong to Kaname. I will support your idea, since it totally maches Kaname's ideological profile > no harming others in order to feed> pacifism>co-existence.

It was said for humans , taking pureblood's blood was kind of a gamble . A human could die after taking it . Works here as poison . Could become a vampire . Or could be use as panacea . Be a cure for any illness ( as the case of Ichiru / Maria ).
    And in the case of Kaname supplying the villagers with his blood or the ancestor's example that many were killed while others survived to become hunters...

Maybe in the case of blood tablets there is a kind of similar side effect for the ex - human , now Level D / E vampire that drank the blood tablet . But if the one drinking the tablet has the bad luck to react to the tablet as if it was poison . The vampire in this case could not accept the tablet .

Nina's remark here is a very good one:

Well according to Shiki’s words …

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2092-43/vampire-knight/chapter-7.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2092-44/vampire-knight/chapter-7.html

… and Yuuki’s …

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2095-13/vampire-knight/chapter-8.html

… I think in their words there is the innuendo that when the body rejects the tabs the END is very close …
    I think that Zero’s body was rejecting the tabs cuz he was near to fall into a level-e status … by that time he was pretty close. However he was able to take them a year ago viz after he received Shizuka’s blood by proxy and also Kaname’s and Yuuki’s blood. For all this time he was stabilized as a level-d so he had no problem to consume the tablets. Now if he is permanently or temporary stabilized … well this remains to be seen …

A weird comment : If the tablets are derived from a pureblood cells / blood , why they taste so awful / tasteless ? The blood of a pureblood vampire is supposed to be the best tasty thing to a vampire.

To tell you the truth and been all honest I am quite suspicious with the arguement that the tablets have Kaname's cells for a number of reasons;
    as you say, then why are they so terrible?
    if Kaname was supplying his blood to make the tablets that means a great disposal of blood of his part each month so the quantity he would lose/ he would have to receive
    its okay, you can say it's finction but then why would Kaname object to Yuuki taking the tablets with his own blood when he is not around?

It remains to be seen...

added:
    Yeah, that part was cut off on the original raws. My friend has looked at the magazine now and she translated it as "For a moment I felt the infinite presence of a face I can't/couldn't see." She said its definitely "presence" not "taste". Meaning Yuuki couldn't quite figure out who it was.

I had not seen your post before so I add it here; you confirm this too? affraid affraid affraid Now it's getting really strange, so we would not be talking about Kaname making tablets out of his blood but in generally being the inventor of these? -presence? in the tablets?
    But if more sources says so...

Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical
    Warning Zone

Post by Knightmare on Wed May 25, 2011 2:33 pm

You guys made me read up on the blood tablets. BUT. The fanbook has it wrong. It says that vampires don't need blood to survive, they drink it cos they like it. Isn't that wrong? Kaname was starved for blood when he awoke after not drinking it for so long. Doesn't the need to sate your thirst = survival. dunno. just a thought.

juliet wrote:
    Indeed Kaname's tablets are different from the type that the common vampires use. AS we have said before it's in the fanbook and the common are BL-XXXV 06Σ. Kaname's are 06Ω. I guess Kaname takes a different type, as you say to probably cover his pureblood increased nutritional needs, that sounds like a logical explanation.
    Oh thats cool I never knew that. And just to confirm Yuuki is eating the popular ones too.

To tell you the truth and been all honest I am quite suspicious with the arguement that the tablets have Kaname's cells for a number of reasons;
    as you say, then why are they so terrible?
    if Kaname was supplying his blood to make the tablets that means a great disposal of blood of his part each month so the quantity he would lose/ he would have to receive
    its okay, you can say it's finction but then why would Kaname object to Yuuki taking the tablets with his own blood when he is not around?
    Yeah, you have to wonder why they taste so "disgusting" and that's to everyone who tries them. Officially, according to Yuuki's thoughts, they are synthesised blood cells from a number of sources.

I had not seen your post before so I add it here; you confirm this too? affraid affraid affraid Now it's getting really strange, so we would not be talking about Kaname making tablets out of his blood but in generally being the inventor of these? -presence? in the tablets?
    But if more sources says so...
    Yeah, I kinda feel like that Kaname's possible connection is more...mystical. Like a bit of magic he's infused into them and that is the "presence" that Yuuki feels...just a far out theory. Kinda like out Yuuki said she felt the lingering presence of the hooded woman when she entered the hunter's HQ, even though we know she was long gone before would have building existed, but I suspect its a by product of the magic the hunters gained from her.

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Wed May 25, 2011 6:30 pm

You guys made me read up on the blood tablets. BUT. The fanbook has it wrong. It says that vampires don't need blood to survive, they drink it cos they like it. Isn't that wrong? Kaname was starved for blood when he awoke after not drinking it for so long. Doesn't the need to sate your thirst = survival. dunno. just a thought.

Μ...yes and no. Kaname also passed out during his ancestor time when denying to feed from people and get blood. But eventually he did not die neither then neither after the milleniums(almost) that he had been in slumber. So it's hard to die after hunger even if they try to (purebloods at least). I think that the fanbook tries to delute the most common impression that vampires depend their survival on blood so for them daily or regular consumption of it has a vital role. After all now they have also other alternatives such as the tablets... meaning we see Yuuki suffering/say she does not get the tablets or any other source of blood to feed from, apparently she is not going to die? is she? she might turn crazy though or quite desperate.

Yeah, you have to wonder why they taste so "disgusting" and that's to everyone who tries them. Officially, according to Yuuki's thoughts, they are synthesised blood cells from a number of sources.

It's the first time though that we are going in depth (well whatever LOL) analysis about the tablets so RosePetal can be right in what she previously said that the tablets are going to play an important role or are coming forward. After all Sara's objective to enter the academy seems to have been achieved and she has in fact changed the formula. Hasn't she? Or from what we know we are to assume that Yuuki's tablets can be altered or are likely to. Perhaps for Yuuki consuming these tablets can turn hazarous for her.

Yeah, I kinda feel like that Kaname's possible connection is more...mystical. Like a bit of magic he's infused into them and that is the "presence" that Yuuki feels...just a far out theory. Kinda like out Yuuki said she felt the lingering presence of the hooded woman when she entered the hunter's HQ, even though we know she was long gone before would have building existed, but I suspect its a by product of the magic the hunters gained from her.

M...that's a very good explanation that indeed surpasses the technical problem with the tablets..in this case Kaname's role in the story expands more...

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Wed May 25, 2011 7:47 pm

juliet wrote:

Μ...yes and no. Kaname also passed out during his ancestor time when denying to feed from people and get blood. But eventually he did not die neither then neither after the milleniums(almost) that he had been in slumber. So it's hard to die after hunger even if they try to (purebloods at least). I think that the fanbook tries to delute the most common impression that vampires depend their survival on blood so for them daily or regular consumption of it has a vital role. After all now they have also other alternatives such as the tablets... meaning we see Yuuki suffering/say she does not get the tablets or any other source of blood to feed from, apparently she is not going to die? is she? she might turn crazy though or quite desperate.

I agree with you here... feels like their blood lust is something like sex? they can live with it or they can't. If they can't have it on bloodlust they get crazy or desperate but its not necessarily needed for survival... neh.. did I just use the correct analogy?? LOL!

Knightmare wrote:Yeah, you have to wonder why they taste so "disgusting" and that's to everyone who tries them. Officially, according to Yuuki's thoughts, they are synthesised blood cells from a number of sources.

perhaps its how she said that it was "her first time" taking it... lol! it was unpleasant... um an unpleasant (but not so unpleasant considering its "tasteless") "first time"?

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Wed May 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Knightmare wrote:Yeah, you have to wonder why they taste so "disgusting" and that's to everyone who tries them. Officially, according to Yuuki's thoughts, they are synthesised blood cells from a number of sources.

perhaps its how she said that it was "her first time" taking it... lol! it was unpleasant... um an unpleasant (but not so unpleasant considering its "tasteless") "first time"?
    [/quote]

Why they taste unpleasant to Yuuki, I think is quite easy to interpret it, since she was used in the real thing. for so long and has turned "spoiled" to that direction.
    On the other hand profoundly the tablet's taste has not developed that well in order to simulate the taste of the real blood. I guess that the unknown synthesized blood cells, does nothing more than providing a really fake sensation.

and now with Sara's experiments on them, it's sure they won't turn any better...

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by nina on Thu May 26, 2011 7:42 pm

knightmare wrote: The fanbook has it wrong. It says that vampires don't need blood to survive, they drink it cos they like it. Isn't that wrong? Kaname was starved for blood when he awoke after not drinking it for so long. Doesn't the need to sate your thirst = survival. dunno. just a thought.

Juliet wrote: Μ...yes and no. Kaname also passed out during his ancestor time when denying to feed from people and get blood. But eventually he did not die neither then neither after the milleniums(almost) that he had been in slumber. So it's hard to die after hunger even if they try to (purebloods at least). I think that the fanbook tries to delute the most common impression that vampires depend their survival on blood so for them daily or regular consumption of it has a vital role. After all now they have also other alternatives such as the tablets... meaning we see Yuuki suffering/say she does not get the tablets or any other source of blood to feed from, apparently she is not going to die? is she? she might turn crazy though or quite desperate.

My comprehension on vampires need for blood is that they do need blood but not humans blood! I think there is a slim line … I mean they need in some extent to consume blood in order to receive the necessary nutrition and we have multiple examples for that … Yuuki takes her life force (>> blood) from Kaname as a child … I guess she also probably took her mother’s and father’s blood too. Also many times the consumption of blood or blood tabs are “depicted” as a meal …
    Furthermore they are beasts so is pretty natural for them to suck blood … the slim line as I said is from whom?
    They are allowed to take blood from their family members or from their lovers and as a replacement they also have the tabs. Human’s blood is like a delicacy for them … as the sweets are for humans I suppose … we don’t need sweets to survive but we eat them out of pleasure lol.

On the other hand the blood is a basic need for vampires as the food for humans but obviously not to the same grade … humans have to eat every day or they can survive for approximately 40 days without food, but vampires can survive without blood for a long time, as Kaname did when the villagers cast him away but eventually he was at the edge of faint. Or they can survive for millennia if they are in slumber but again eventually they’ll turn into dust …

http://www.mangareader.net/104-52342-20/vampire-knight/chapter-61.html

… “wishing to be finally reduced to dust …” So I suppose they need blood to survive after all but they should take it only from their race.

Now as for the bloodlust there are multiple reasons to trigger that …

1. Out of love … they desire the blood of the object of their lust! In these cases there is the innuendo that the sucking of blood is like a sexual act lol.

sweetsolace wrote: feels like their blood lust is something like sex? they can live with it or they can't. If they can't have it on bloodlust they get crazy or desperate but its not necessarily needed for survival... neh.. did I just use the correct analogy?? LOL!

Haha I agree … it seems that Hino implies that there is an analogy between bloodlust/blood sucking and sex! But not in all cases … for example on the first chapters there was an incident between Yuuki and Hanabusa … Yuuki’s cut triggered Hanabusa’s lust for blood but he wasn’t in love with her and in the same time there was another wounded human-girl but he didn’t want to taste her blood but only Yuuki’s why?
    Well an explanation for that could it be cuz Yuuki was a PB after all and even if her blood was in “hibernation” still attracted other vampires.
    Also that could be one of the reasons of why Zero couldn’t resist to her plus of course his feelings.

2. Another reason for bloodlust is stress and sorrow. We saw Kaname consuming a great amount of tabs after the death of his parents and the “loss” of Yuuki as well. The same happened to Yuuki now that she is separated from Kaname and under a great stress.

3. When they wake from their slumber … the need for blood is increasing and I guess it depends of the amount of time being into slumber. For example when Kaname awaken he was in so incomplete state that his bloodlust would be uncontrollably hence he decided to reduce himself into a baby. On the other hand Hanadagi or Isaya had a better control of their bloodlust cuz they were “sleeping” for fewer years.

knightmare wrote: Yeah, you have to wonder why they taste so "disgusting" and that's to everyone who tries them. Officially, according to Yuuki's thoughts, they are synthesised blood cells from a number of sources.

sweetsolace wrote: perhaps its how she said that it was "her first time" taking it... it was unpleasant... um an unpleasant (but not so unpleasant considering its "tasteless") "first time"?

^^^ Haha I like the way you thinking sweet since there is an analogy among bloodlust and sex maybe the same analogy could apply on tabs consumption … first times are not so pleasant lol

Juliet wrote: On the other hand profoundly the tablet's taste has not developed that well in order to simulate the taste of the real blood. I guess that the unknown synthesized blood cells, does nothing more than providing a really fake sensation.

This ^^ I agree!
    Also the experience of the tabs is indeed very unpleasant for every vampire … I recall Hanabusa was nagging about the tabs when they joined the NC and Maria also agreed on Yuuki’s comment about the unpleasant taste of them.

Now about the synthesis of the tabs I’ll restrain my self from further analysis since is a bit vague the particular passage … but I agree that the tablets seems to be an upgraded issue now.

As for the “paternity” of the tabs … I thought it was a given that belonged to Kaname!

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm

juliet wrote:

Why they taste unpleasant to Yuuki, I think is quite easy to interpret it, since she was used in the real thing. for so long and has turned "spoiled" to that direction.
    On the other hand profoundly the tablet's taste has not developed that well in order to simulate the taste of the real blood. I guess that the unknown synthesized blood cells, does nothing more than providing a really fake sensation.

and now with Sara's experiments on them, it's sure they won't turn any better... [/quote]

true...very possible cheers but recall that Zero's first time with the tablets weren't exactly that accommodating as well, his body rejected it, which could be due to some factors like the stage of his level e. he also described the tablets as "disgusting", the tablets for him probably tasted like that and could add to the reason he vomits it out.

the tablets taste not being develop... its probably because the blood cells are synthetic type.. lol I don't see how blood cells can be shrink to powder form for one, so it had to be synthetic type. and there's component in that synthetic blood tab that is different from real blood that grosses vampires who take it for the first time.
    the quality of blood for vampires is probably something like this.. I just came up with this btw :
    fresh human blood (best quality: warm, fresh, alive)
    donor blood from blood bank (so-so quality: cold, stale but better than nothing)
    blood tablets (VK's version of donor blood? since I've never seen a blood bag in vk before) it is probably of lower quality than donor blood because of its taste

I figure the blood tablets are created in specifications so that it will serve its purpose as a blood substitute.. and if it will serve as a blood substitute for vampires then it must have the some of the components of real blood. There's probably lots of process to undergo and chemicals added that contribute to the taste .
    nina wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote: feels like their blood lust is something like sex? they can live with it or they can't. If they can't have it on bloodlust they get crazy or desperate but its not necessarily needed for survival... neh.. did I just use the correct analogy?? LOL!

Haha I agree … it seems that Hino implies that there is an analogy between bloodlust/blood sucking and sex! But not in all cases … for example on the first chapters there was an incident between Yuuki and Hanabusa … Yuuki’s cut triggered Hanabusa’s lust for blood but he wasn’t in love with her and in the same time there was another wounded human-girl but he didn’t want to taste her blood but only Yuuki’s why?
    Well an explanation for that could it be cuz Yuuki was a PB after all and even if her blood was in “hibernation” still attracted other vampires.
    Also that could be one of the reasons of why Zero couldn’t resist to her plus of course his feelings.

2. Another reason for bloodlust is stress and sorrow. We saw Kaname consuming a great amount of tabs after the death of his parents and the “loss” of Yuuki as well. The same happened to Yuuki now that she is separated from Kaname and under a great stress.

3. When they wake from their slumber … the need for blood is increasing and I guess it depends of the amount of time been into slumber. For example when Kaname awaken he was in so incomplete state that his bloodlust would be uncontrollably hence he decided to reduce himself into a baby. On the other hand Hanadagi or Isaya had a better control of their bloodlust cuz they were “sleeping” for fewer years.

another thing is that their parents can be their source for blood if they're hungry. like what Shiki's mother asked Shiki to give her blood, and that girl and her mom in Kaname's flashback.

it seems there's a strong connection with love = bloodlust, desire to connect with someone = bloodlust, need for sustainment = bloodlust, familiarity = bloodlust. there are of course lots of innuendoes with biting and taking blood haha rendeer i can list some of it here and we'll have a

but that's for another discussion.

nina wrote:
    knightmare wrote: Yeah, you have to wonder why they taste so "disgusting" and that's to everyone who tries them. Officially, according to Yuuki's thoughts, they are synthesised blood cells from a number of sources.

sweetsolace wrote: perhaps its how she said that it was "her first time" taking it... it was unpleasant... um an unpleasant (but not so unpleasant considering its "tasteless") "first time"?

^^^ Haha I like the way you thinking sweet since there is an analogy among bloodlust and sex maybe the same analogy could apply on tabs consumption … first times are not so pleasant lol

haha, see now, there are similarities! haha. I think it becomes more apparent when two people who have romantic feelings for each other does it (or just one of them)

there are other innuendoes:
    Yuki: (thoughts) I feel like he [zero] is taking too much.. / I feel like he's not that hesitant.. / scary... a vampire feeding on me

Yuki: my vampire side [that lusts] wants to devour him [kaname] whole..

Yuki: I just want the blood of this man [kaname]

Kaname's smooth, yet deliberate actions when he's biting his sharp fangs

Yuki's teary reaction when kaname nearly bites her my eyes...

Zero's "rough" non-hesitant bites

yuki's reactions when she's being bitten. crazy

and many others...

lol! that's a lot of fanfiction material there! wub almost..

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by nina on Fri May 27, 2011 12:21 am

sweetsolace wrote:

haha, see now, there are similarities! haha. I think it becomes more apparent when two people who have romantic feelings for each other does it (or just one of them)

Yuki: (thoughts) I feel like he [zero] is taking too much.. / I feel like he's not that hesitant.. / scary... a vampire feeding on me

and many others...

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Oh! you forgot the ha, ha, haaaaa rofl
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-52342-4/vampire-knight/chapter-61.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-52342-6/vampire-knight/chapter-61.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-52342-8/vampire-knight/chapter-61.html

See? explosive explosive explosive

Yuki: (thoughts) I feel like he [zero] is taking too much..

Too much of what?? time???

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Fri May 27, 2011 8:16 am

nina wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

and many others...

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Oh! you forgot the ha, ha, haaaaa rofl
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-52342-4/vampire-knight/chapter-61.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-52342-6/vampire-knight/chapter-61.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-52342-8/vampire-knight/chapter-61.html

See? explosive explosive explosive

LOL yes the "ha ha ha..."

rofl rofl rofl rofl

kyaa what was Kaname doing to her?? lol maybe he was draining her too bad..

drawling

nina wrote:
    Yuki: (thoughts) I feel like he [zero] is taking too much..

Too much of what?? time???

zero was taking too much of her "blood" rofl poor yuki, im surprised she hasn't turn anemic with both of them wanting to drain her dry

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 pm

Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:31 pm