Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Share

    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-03-24
    Location : London
    Warning Zone

    Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by Kanamelover<3 on Wed May 25, 2011 3:11 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    Yeah I translated chapter 72 myself and thought I would share it, it is the first time I have made a scanlation so sorry if it is not perfect Crying or Very sad

    Press spoiler to view chapter Very Happy

    Spoiler:




































































    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2011-02-24

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by Howl4fun on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:06 am

    Forget what I said, I won't be discussing such a juvenile argument over "Who's better" or "They started it" O.o. This isn't kindergarten. Edit: I'm sorry for getting too defensive however. I've seem to've got that bad habit as of lately. I'll take back any offending word in my previous post.

    However, on the subject of character/pairing bashing, it seems it depends alot on the timing in the story over which of them is being bashed/ridiculed the most. Yes, a few years back I recall alot of Kaname bashing around the time we saw his first interactions with Yuuki in the mansion. This recent year again however, it's mainly been on Zero and his attitude around Yuuki and in general. As for the pairings, zeki had a hard time after Yuuki's awakening and their confessions/separation (Zero pointing the gun at her and all) and now recently with yume after their canon-ship and how they interacted (with the endless bickering over whether their love was romantic or repulsive between the fandoms), I remember crazy Zero bashing that erupted when he took Aidou to the HA for interrogation some chapters back (O.o) and again some Kaname bashing when he killed Aidou-dono and then took off without explanation. Zeki ridiculing then began the minute they met, with mocking questions as to where their love was and how Zero was being mean as usual, not to mention when Aidou made the comment on how he wouldn't become like Zero. etc etc. the list goes on. Both fandoms are being ridiculing/bashing of the other, unprovoked, from time to time, that's the nature of shipping wars. It's not much to do about it but to turn a deaf ear most of the time (or blind eye in this case) Razz


    Last edited by Howl4fun on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by juliet on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:08 am

    Howl4fun wrote:

    Hoho yes, as usual zekis are the big bads while yumes are only poor victims *facepalm* You know the saying "Point a finger at someone and nine will be pointing back at you." ?
    I've seen about as much unprovoked Zero/Zeki bashing as I've seen the other way around so sorry, I won't be participating in such a childish argument of "We're better than you." The fact that you imply that just goes to show you're not. And a tip; when you ship a couple out of a triangle like this the opposing ship will always seem worse than your own, because you only see them disagreeing with you and argue on your opinions, right? There's no way they're actually all nice people, right? Just remember they're thinking the exact same things about you. They're getting the same bad impression as you do. Before considering that I was quite surprised when I found out how yumes thinks we're being the rude and childish ones. Not easy to admit you're just as bad, I know. But realizing it is a start.Both sides are being a-holes to each other, unprovoked, time and time again.

    There's no saying such a juvenile (and utter ridiculous for that matter) thing as "Yeah well, they started it" O.o Is this kindergarten? Though if you can prove that zekis are at fault for all the LT and Kaname/Zero discussions that have existed for what, 4-5 years now (?) I'd very much like to see that Surprised

    So since you consider this childish, then why do you answer? I would not put a fight with a kid you know, neither challenge it to prove his point...

    Zekis are at fault about the Lt?
    Spoiler:
    How can they be blamed about something that does not exist? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl ( now my childish side is taking over, ah you helped it, dont blame me...).

    To make something clear and fair, I never said that "We're better than you." Do not put words in my mouth. My post says that Yumes have been provoked far too many times and Zero's bashes are minors to the bashing that Kaname's character has accepted in overall. Plus the story is not just focusing on Kaname (because the last years I almost believed it) LOL, but also at the co-existence, the vampire hunters, Zero, and the side characters. But not even Zekis talk/discuss Zero's issues, they are again talking about Kaname. So there goes the plot...But i guess you can not understand that since you had been on the opposite side.


    To shed some light on the subject of character/pairing bashing however, it seems it depends alot on the timing in the story on which of them is being bashed/ridiculed the most. Yes, a few years back I recall alot of Kaname bashing around the time we saw his first interactions with Yuuki in the mansion. This recent year again however, it's mainly been on Zero and his attitude around Yuuki and in general.

    It was far worst one year before but again the change is not dramatically different, the excuses to attack Kaname according to my opinion have decreased due to the fact that there was nothing is his past as the ancestor to criticize and his decision to leave Yuuki shows that he has an overall purpose to serve. On the other hand little improvement/developped has been made to Zero's character - the LT is also fading, there are signs and this I suppose has make their romance to be doubted (from Zeki's side). So of course the conditions change, the intentions though?

    As for the pairings, zeki had a hard time after Yuuki's awakening and their confessions/separation (Zero pointing the gun at her and all) and now recently with yume after their canon-ship and how they interacted (with the endless bickering over whether their love was romantic or repulsive between the fandoms), I remember crazy Zero bashing that erupted when he took Aidou to the HA for interrogation some chapters back.


    Oh come on crazy Zero bashing...I wonder how much of bashing you've seen there?

    But is another thing to judge a character's action and is another thing to bash the character itself. In overall, no I do not accept that Zero has accepted the same bashing as harsh and as unjustified as Kaname has...and to me it's a realization, you do not like it, do not read it, let me express my opinion and do not bother me. Unless you want to bash me too perhaps because I said that Yume is provoked far longer than Zekis in that field that you mention? But of course when arguements stop...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by Howl4fun on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:23 am

    *sigh*, of course I edited my post too late. I already said what you brought up again, "I've seen more zekis bash etc" same to you, you wouldn't see it as false as you're on the opposite side. Lol and yes, there was alot of Zero bashing at that time, like how he was a ba*****, torturing poor Aidou and totally misusing his powers etc. And saying "we only defend ourselves against you when we bash" is a way of saying "we're better" because oh, if zekis never said anything then neither would you. because you're nicer, yeah. But you're right, this topic is juveline so I won't discuss further on it. Pardon me for replying in the first place.

    For the record however, I actually like you so I apologize for being rude. I was being defensive here, lol. I'll tone down on my post.

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by juliet on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:31 am

    And saying "we only defend ourselves against you when we bash" is a way of saying "we're better" because oh, if zekis never said anything then neither would you. because you're nicer, yeah.

    Perceive it the way it suits you better, I can not help it. No, until I say it,there is no way to tell me or others what I said, it's impossible...you are free to say whatever you want for yourself but not for me. Thank you.

    But you're right, this topic is juveline so I won't discuss further on it. Pardon me for replying in the first place.

    You are excused Razz and I do hope that you shall not fall in such "juneville" mistakes at the future or I do not know if I can forgive you ...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by Howl4fun on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:41 am

    Perceive it the way it suits you better, I can not help it. No, until I say it,there is no way to tell me or others what I said, it's impossible...you are free to say whatever you want for yourself but not for me. Thank you.
    Not sure if I understood that, but w/e you say.
    You are excused Razz and I do hope that you shall not fall in such "juneville" mistakes at the future or I do not know if I can forgive you ...
    *scared* lol, I'll keep myself from it the best I can

    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by rumland on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:02 am

    Wow endless debate lol, the yumes yell it is all the zekis fault and there bashing kaname, the zekis yell it is all the yumes fault and there bashing zero.
    Both sides only pointing the finger at the other and saying to look at it from a defrent point of view.
    Both sides are at fault on the bashing, it is not 1 side over the other no matter how much you want to insist it is. It is obvious you are going to think your side has it the worst and use it to justify bashing the other side, completly normal and completly false.
    With kaname it is about him leaveing yuki all alone and murdering pure bloods for no aparently reason. Well obviously there is a reason yet to be revealerd on why he is killing who he is.
    With zero it is about him treating yuki so coldly and harshly. I also happen to remember some bashing on him about him not letting yuri meet with yuki in the night class area.
    Both sides are going to have views to suport there side and view the same events defrently, it is alrite to state your point of views and why you see them that way, however people seem to want to pick apart other peoples point of views and then complain when there own is picked at.
    So remember this is manga and zero and kaname are not real, dont take it so personaly when some one disagrees with your point of view. This is ment to be fun and offer a distraction from real life. Debate is good and healthy as long as it dosen't go to far, not every post made from the other group is ment to bash your group.
    Now with that all said I would like to renew my original sugestion on a fix for the love triangle, cutting yuki in half down the middle, please kaname, no anti vampire swords to do it. Very Happy

    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2011-04-30
    Humor : Satirical
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by Knightmare on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:18 am

    juliet wrote:
    If you just check the scans above, that I put before, you will see that Yuuki's inability to use her fangs is attached to her "human" self...that's how Kaname defines the problem. So it is that human self that gives her the problem, not Zero. I think you are mixing two things Yuuki's human self / desire to drink from Zero, in one pack, but this is not the issue as stated above.
    Yuuki resolved her emotional issues after admitting Zero is in her heart, Kaname overrode her belief that he would and should reject her and she was able to use her fangs again after Kaname gave her the punishment that she could only bite him. If you can point out where she resolved issues about her human self, then maybe I could accept your argument, I see in ch50 Kaname asked if her human self was getting in the way and Yuuki never replied, but thats about it.


    Food is primary, a basic instict, I think we can all agree on that fact. If that part of her nature is not satisfied, how can she progress and move further at other issues? She needs to solve her basic problem first. If you consider the same thing using her fangs, thus practicing her skills in biting - survival, ability to prey upon and sustain herself, with the ready-supplements tablets, then you are missing a point;
    Ok basically, its ok to drip feed Yuuki to allow her to gain some satisfaction so that she can face her issues? = Satisfaction is OK and will not delay her resolving her issues. (although as we see, she wasn't satisfied anyway)

    What then is so wrong with blood tablets? Either they are a hindrance because they will lessen her desire to use her fangs (a result of satisfaction and therefore the same as drip feeding) or they will give her no satisfaction, thus are ineffectual but not a hindrance either, but adequate in times of need as Aidou pointed out. (I only said blood tablets were a better option if getting satisfaction were delaying her progress.)

    MY point is, whether she is being drip feed by Kaname or using the tablets, she's NOT using her fangs.

    Why would blood tablets make it longer than it already did (one whole year)? We've already established that its emotional issues holding her back. She got over her emotional issues through thought and confronting her issues, blood tablets or no, they wouldn't have kept her from making those thoughts.

    I never disagreed that Yuuki shouldn't use her fangs, especially if she has someone like Kaname to bite, but there shouldn't be anything wrong with using an alternative, especially since there are times when he isn't there. I've seen a lot of postulation, but no evidence from the manga that suggests that blood tablets would affect her desire to drink blood.


    And what if tablets stopped one day to exist? I shall repeat here again that the satisfaction is not only in the food itself but apparently in being able to achieve things on your own without additional help. Let's not forget that they are beasts, their nature is that of carnivals, therefore that' s a basic instict that needs to be met.
    But all the other vampires were drinking from blood tablets, they don't like it, but they use it because they have to. They were investigating ways to make them better, they're intended to be a positive alternative to biting humans. Why make it some sort of evil thing if Yuuki has to take them occasionally like everyone else? Its not like she's going to get addicted to them and prefer them to real blood, much less the blood of her beloved. The blood tablets, are as she said "distasteful" and that's been said since the start by everyone.


    But to tell you the truth I do not see a harmful result coming out of Kaname's methods, I see a Yuuki that has improved her biting and that allowed her to see the past, take knowldegde along with power. Now how bad is that to the psychology of a "child"...hm?
    TBH, I don't specifically see anything harmful out of Kaname's technique either within this narrative, its just wasn't a particularly logical way of resolving things and it wasn't especially effective given that this goes on for a whole year. In retrospect, the whole thing is really Yuuki's fault and the first indication she isn't willing to face major issues.

    TBH, the whole thing about blood tablets and how distasteful they are, no answer makes any real sense to me, whether he doesn't want her to have any other source other than him, if he wants her to learn or because they are dangerous, these answers all lack completeness and require over complication to explain, I think it should be taken as a minor issue that was used to lead into the plot that Yuuki wasn't getting satisfied with Kaname's blood.

    But now, since the recent chapters have focused on them (for real), the question can actually be asked if they are safe or not and what could Sara possibly do to them. Does Takuma realise? Is anybody else annoyed with what they've done to Takuma's character? If he's not in secret communication with Kaname, I'm going to be extremely annoyed.


    Last edited by Knightmare on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:56 am; edited 4 times in total

    Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Location : Buenos Aires
    Humor : zen <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by Vanille-chan on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:41 am




    But now, since the recent chapters have focused on them (for real), the question can actually be asked if they are safe or not and what could Sara possibly do to them. Does Takuma realise? Is anybody else annoyed with what they've done to Takuma's character? If he's not in secret communication with Kaname, I'm going to be extremely annoyed.

    I was questioning it. I think of two possibilities (single or combined):

    Sara is blackmailing Takuma. So he is beside her.

    Or Takuma is a spy. Well, I think it's a little ridiculous because Sarah is a more cautious person and she's smart, she is able to realizeit. Maybe she knows but she does not care, because she seems to know that Takuma does not agree with her. Sara was ironic with him when she said she could go to NC. And Takuma said: "This plan is really typical of a devil" when he saw what she was doing with the tablets. He does not hide what he thinks and that's a little strange for a spy.

    Well, Kaname just might want to know what her daily life and some skills. Kaname is smart (well, he is the Maverick of the manga) and he is able to infer many things with only limited information. The problem is that there is nothing that prevents Sara to kill Takuma when she wants it. Perhaps, Takuma is agreeing about suffer this risk because it´s like a great cause.

    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by rumland on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:14 am

    It is also possible that she simply used her pb powers to bend him to her will, after all they are able to do that.

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by sweetsolace on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:26 am

    juliet wrote:
    Howl4fun wrote:

    Hoho yes, as usual zekis are the big bads while yumes are only poor victims *facepalm* You know the saying "Point a finger at someone and nine will be pointing back at you." ?
    I've seen about as much unprovoked Zero/Zeki bashing as I've seen the other way around so sorry, I won't be participating in such a childish argument of "We're better than you." The fact that you imply that just goes to show you're not. And a tip; when you ship a couple out of a triangle like this the opposing ship will always seem worse than your own, because you only see them disagreeing with you and argue on your opinions, right? There's no way they're actually all nice people, right? Just remember they're thinking the exact same things about you. They're getting the same bad impression as you do. Before considering that I was quite surprised when I found out how yumes thinks we're being the rude and childish ones. Not easy to admit you're just as bad, I know. But realizing it is a start.Both sides are being a-holes to each other, unprovoked, time and time again.

    There's no saying such a juvenile (and utter ridiculous for that matter) thing as "Yeah well, they started it" O.o Is this kindergarten? Though if you can prove that zekis are at fault for all the LT and Kaname/Zero discussions that have existed for what, 4-5 years now (?) I'd very much like to see that Surprised

    So since you consider this childish, then why do you answer? I would not put a fight with a kid you know, neither challenge it to prove his point...

    Zekis are at fault about the Lt?
    Spoiler:
    How can they be blamed about something that does not exist? ( now my childish side is taking over, ah you helped it, dont blame me...).

    To make something clear and fair, I never said that "We're better than you." Do not put words in my mouth. My post says that Yumes have been provoked far too many times and Zero's bashes are minors to the bashing that Kaname's character has accepted in overall. Plus the story is not just focusing on Kaname (because the last years I almost believed it) LOL, but also at the co-existence, the vampire hunters, Zero, and the side characters. But not even Zekis talk/discuss Zero's issues, they are again talking about Kaname. So there goes the plot...But i guess you can not understand that since you had been on the opposite side.


    To shed some light on the subject of character/pairing bashing however, it seems it depends alot on the timing in the story on which of them is being bashed/ridiculed the most. Yes, a few years back I recall alot of Kaname bashing around the time we saw his first interactions with Yuuki in the mansion. This recent year again however, it's mainly been on Zero and his attitude around Yuuki and in general.

    It was far worst one year before but again the change is not dramatically different, the excuses to attack Kaname according to my opinion have decreased due to the fact that there was nothing is his past as the ancestor to criticize and his decision to leave Yuuki shows that he has an overall purpose to serve. On the other hand little improvement/developped has been made to Zero's character - the LT is also fading, there are signs and this I suppose has make their romance to be doubted (from Zeki's side). So of course the conditions change, the intentions though?

    As for the pairings, zeki had a hard time after Yuuki's awakening and their confessions/separation (Zero pointing the gun at her and all) and now recently with yume after their canon-ship and how they interacted (with the endless bickering over whether their love was romantic or repulsive between the fandoms), I remember crazy Zero bashing that erupted when he took Aidou to the HA for interrogation some chapters back.


    Oh come on crazy Zero bashing...I wonder how much of bashing you've seen there?

    But is another thing to judge a character's action and is another thing to bash the character itself. In overall, no I do not accept that Zero has accepted the same bashing as harsh and as unjustified as Kaname has...and to me it's a realization, you do not like it, do not read it, let me express my opinion and do not bother me. Unless you want to bash me too perhaps because I said that Yume is provoked far longer than Zekis in that field that you mention? But of course when arguements stop...

    oho ho ...

    what a moment!


    I agree again juliet, you are so keen at capturing thoughts lol couldnt agree more the point is that is a FACT is that the opposition will always defend themselves and try to justify things on a level plane when its obviously not, plain as day. Cool enough said.
    guilty ones always talk the loudest.

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by sweetsolace on Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:04 pm

    juliet wrote:
    If you just check the scans above, that I put before, you will see that Yuuki's inability to use her fangs is attached to her "human" self...that's how Kaname defines the problem. So it is that human self that gives her the problem, not Zero. I think you are mixing two things Yuuki's human self / desire to drink from Zero, in one pack, but this is not the issue as stated above.
    Yuuki resolved her emotional issues after admitting Zero is in her heart, Kaname overrode her belief that he would and should reject her and she was able to use her fangs again after Kaname gave her the punishment that she could only bite him. If you can point out where she resolved issues about her human self, then maybe I could accept your argument, I see in ch50 Kaname asked if her human self was getting in the way and Yuuki never replied, but thats about it.

    1. Yuki's issue with Zero as her half heart showed by the incident before that has nothing to do with her ability to use her fangs. Oh, so you claim or imply it does, where's your proof? Show it before you ask others to show theirs
    2. Under 6 mos Kaname was teaching Yuki how to use her fangs, the most basic thing for vampires. Its obvious Kaname should and must be her only mentor. Oh, so you say Kaname should have taught her blood tablets too so she can use it incase he was gone, oh but you also say that Yuki should be taking blood tablets all year round instead of his blood.. which is it, you're confusing me...
    3. in chapter 51, Yuki's vampire self showed up in the personification of a little child, a child who whines because Yuki was trying to resist her, her as the implications of her new vampire self: long eternal life, blood, loneliness etc.. Yuki's struggling with her vampire and human self.
    4. chapter 51 again Yuki bit herself in her bloodlust for KAnama-onii sama... Aido wondered about the infamous phrase that zekis love to run over and over...
    "Vampires can only be satisfied by the blood of their love ones" "
    "but even so can i stay here with you, kaname-onii-samaa?"
    -Yuki's words, not mine. Very Happy
    but even so
    even so...
    can I...
    Can I stay here with you?
    Kaname oniiii-chan-sama? (oh I can hear it... zekis saying "yuki's having the mentality of someone who was "kidnapped and fell in love with the kidnapper! thats why she wanted to stay with kaname oniii sama" another excuse pls, this is getting ollld)
    now the blood tablets.. Aido gave the tablets to her, but Kaname forbid him.. THEN he asked Yuki..
    "Do you know how to use your fangs?" -kaname
    "A bit, yes.." -Yuki
    so kaname preventing aido to let her take the blood tablets has to do with teaching her how to use her fangs. It takes a bit of common sense to see it.
    5. now enough about blood tablets here you are talking about another topic, about yuki resolving her human issues .. her vampire self showed up again regarding her feelings for kaname and the differences before and now
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-12/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-13/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-58423-14/vampire-knight/chapter-66.html
    it was about Equality between them, not about using her fangs anymore. Yuki also feels inferior, understandable with how she was in her human self (now now, don't blame kaname for being the dorm president and yuki as the guardian who always "admired him from afar" its actually yuki who feels inferior to him here, its a problem yes of course but there's always a problem in relationships otherwise it will be a perfect one, oh and enough about that "when kaname's around yuki can't be productive" bull, its because of the obstacles in their relationship but this doesnt mean it wont be resolved...)
    the equality issue and inferiority complex was also part of her human issues (since she refers to it in the past and it was an obstacle to their relationship), read the links I posted above. Hence it is also part of the things she has to overcome...if it is part of the issues then it has yet to be resolved, however Yuki had gotten over learning to use her fangs which is one step..


    Food is primary, a basic instict, I think we can all agree on that fact. If that part of her nature is not satisfied, how can she progress and move further at other issues? She needs to solve her basic problem first. If you consider the same thing using her fangs, thus practicing her skills in biting - survival, ability to prey upon and sustain herself, with the ready-supplements tablets, then you are missing a point;
    Ok basically, its ok to drip feed Yuuki to allow her to gain some satisfaction so that she can face her issues? = Satisfaction is OK and will not delay her resolving her issues. (although as we see, she wasn't satisfied anyway)

    Shocked what? were you talking about the taunt kaname did to make her bite him with her fangs? mm you seem to know how yuki should be taught how to feed "properly". and that is thru,, one year blood tablets ? maybe Yuki can drink from a straw, and not "drip feed"
    it was basically K's (or KANAME'S) way of teaching her how to use her fangs, by tempting her with the smell of blood so she would use her fangs on his neck. by "drip feed" it seems like he is cutting his wrist open and pouring his blood to yuki's open lips... drip-feed. Shocked


    I never disagreed that Yuuki shouldn't use her fangs, especially if she has someone like Kaname to bite, but there shouldn't be anything wrong with using an alternative, especially since there are times when he isn't there. I've seen a lot of postulation, but no evidence from the manga that suggests that blood tablets would affect her desire to drink blood.

    OH... but the entire time it sounded like you were holding up a protest against Kaname's methods which you named as "drip feed" and sounded like you were against that Yuki is drinking Kaname's blood... maybe you should state your point more clearly, you really had me confused .
    again... and again... what makes you think the blood tablets will help her "satisfaction" or her lesson better? its actually also another "postulate" you have there.. what makes blood tablets a better alternative choice, no, what makes it an exemption to be taken? Kaname's been away, but not very long as Juliet previously pointed out if you were reading, he comes home every now and then, think about it this way... if youcan.
    -it took over 6 months for yuki to confront using her fangs, kaname mostly being her mentor
    -she's a newbie vampire.. she had two ways to get her blood: real blood or tablets. when she's a toddler and she's learning how to feed, you dont give her a pacifier when she's learning how to use a spoon and a fork do you (and she's learning it with difficulty). You don't give her both, the tendency is she will go for the "easy" convenient way to satisfy herself which is the blood tablets, or the pacifier in this case. And she will go for the easy way because she had the option there, because you gave it to her. Kaname removed this option when he told Aido not to give her the blood tablets.
    He deprived her of her satisfaction by not giving her ANY, by depriving it she would be forced to LEARN or FACE using her fangs. And its not like there's anything wrong with it. Shocked
    its a difference in teaching. although ive yet to hear that satisfying oneself with an alternative will make one's performance better with the original, most especially to someone who was spoiled like Yuki...
    it occurred to me by your suggestion..giving tablets as remedial satisfaction WILL spoil Yuki. oho.. and i thought she is hated because she is already spoiled...

    Or maybe its just your idea of teaching someone by giving both options.. meh. differences of views...


    And what if tablets stopped one day to exist? I shall repeat here again that the satisfaction is not only in the food itself but apparently in being able to achieve things on your own without additional help. Let's not forget that they are beasts, their nature is that of carnivals, therefore that' s a basic instict that needs to be met.
    But all the other vampires were drinking from blood tablets, they don't like it, but they use it because they have to. They were investigating ways to make them better, they're intended to be a positive alternative to biting humans. Why make it some sort of evil thing if Yuuki has to take them occasionally like everyone else? Its not like she's going to get addicted to them and prefer them to real blood, much less the blood of her beloved. The blood tablets, are as she said "distasteful" and that's been said since the start by everyone.
    and why should the blood tablets should be the first choice that Yuki needs to learn? "its like the blood tablets are not getting enough Rights to be eaten by a newbie pureblood like Yuki!"
    ok... but Yuki is a pureblood and a Kuran she has obligations to present herself as Proper in vampire society's eyes whether you disagree or not it has always been the tradition and Kaname is also obliged to teach it to her, the first step being using the fangs..

    imagine a Kuran pureblood RELYING ON BLOOD TABLETS and having a BREAKDOWN each time she uses her fangs... Yuki the Laughstock of Purebloods. *take a bow, honey.*


    TBH, I don't specifically see anything harmful out of Kaname's technique either within this narrative, its just wasn't a particularly logical way of resolving things and it wasn't especially effective given that this goes on for a whole year. In retrospect, the whole thing is really Yuuki's fault and the first indication she isn't willing to face major issues.

    TBH, the whole thing about blood tablets and how distasteful they are, no answer makes any real sense to me, whether he doesn't want her to have any other source other than him, if he wants her to learn or because they are dangerous, these answers all lack completeness and require over complication to explain, I think it should be taken as a minor issue that was used to lead into the plot that Yuuki wasn't getting satisfied with Kaname's blood.

    But now, since the recent chapters have focused on them (for real), the question can actually be asked if they are safe or not and what could Sara possibly do to them. Does Takuma realise? Is anybody else annoyed with what they've done to Takuma's character? If he's not in secret communication with Kaname, I'm going to be extremely annoyed.
    mm some of your questions were answered above but its ok if you won't be changing your mind soon or any of the posts will enlighten you

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by nina on Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:47 pm

    knightmare wrote: Yuuki resolved her emotional issues after admitting Zero is in her heart, Kaname overrode her belief that he would and should reject her and she was able to use her fangs again after Kaname gave her the punishment that she could only bite him. If you can point out where she resolved issues about her human self, then maybe I could accept your argument, I see in ch50 Kaname asked if her human self was getting in the way and Yuuki never replied, but thats about it.

    We saw her inner battle (human vs. vampire) and her resolution in chapter 51, where is crystal clear that she has issues with her true nature. Points …

    1. “We are PBs vampires so we indeed live on forever … my mind still doesn’t quite understand the whole concept…” Notice in the last panel the appearance of a kid vampire which symbolizes Yuuki’s vampire side also as a toddler …

    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2179-14/vampire-knight/chapter-51.html

    2. The voice of the kid-vampire … “No you don’t understand … if you truly understood, then why are you even now trying to “crush” me down?” …

    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2179-15/vampire-knight/chapter-51.html

    … “you’re being so mean, despite being you who actually awoke me” …

    3. Notice the struggle of her vampirish side not to sink deep inside her …

    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2179-16/vampire-knight/chapter-51.html

    … stretching out her hand for help …

    4. When finally Yuuki reaching out her hand and grabs the little hand of the kid vampire and the resin rose …

    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2179-17/vampire-knight/chapter-51.html

    … this is her first resolution, there is the point where she resolves the issue with the human side of her, that you were asking in your previous post. Isn’t clear that there she made a huge step to accept her true nature? How much clearer Hino should have made her inner conflict and the resolution? Is a battle between the human and the vampire where the vampire won! All of that happened before her confession to Kaname that a part of her heart is still attached to Zero. Of course her confession and Kaname’s acceptance assuaged her burden/guilt and the result of the process was a Yuuki who bites Kaname with her fangs …

    http://www.mangareader.net/104-19604-18/vampire-knight/chapter-52.html

    After that scene we never saw Yuuki having any problem with her thirst or her fangs and none complaint that she isn’t satisfied <<< thus and the continuation is open to interpretations if Yuuki is fully or partly satisfied …

    So your interpretation >>>
    Yuuki resolved her emotional issues after admitting Zero is in her heart,
    <<< is not quite accurate ... it’s only a part ... her first big step was when she “embraced” her true nature viz the little vampire inside her and the resin rose which symbolize her love/relationship with Kaname!!!! XD

    @ sweetsolace a perfect post! I second every word! bounce cheers





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2011-04-19
    Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by Kara on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:31 pm

    This is probably going to sound a little abrupt, but I haven't had access to the internet for the last few days and so I'm a little behind on this discussion sorry Embarassed I was reading through the last few pages and read one of julet's earlier posts about Zero (regarding Sara's intentions):
    juliet wrote:I think that she needs him in order to kill Kaname because profoundly Zero is the only one who could sustain the fight and deliver a lethal blow (without that of course excluding Zero's injury and death).
    Now Kaname is the only one that she is literally afraid of, therefore she gathers powers (I guess in order to help in his extermination but also to persuade other vampires that she is the top vampire that they should follow).
    I just wanted to go back a bit and quote that because I think that's a brilliant theory juliet cheers cheers cheers It just seems to fit in with what we already know. So far, we know that the purebloods are revered amongst other vampires, as they're the 'Level A' vampires and have authority over all of the lower classes (being able to bind other vampires to their will, etc). Basically they're the top of the food chain (lol!) when it comes to influence.
    (And I know one of you will probably remind me that the 'food chain' thing is probably not the best analogy considering how the other vampires all secretly crave pb blood, but I mean in terms of their social power here).
    So the pureblood clans are like the royal monarchs of the vampire society, and from what we've seen in recent chapters there seems to be a bit of a battle raging amongst themselves over which pureblood clan ultimately has the most power of all (a.k.a the Kuran clan is the best of the best lol!), even resulting in stealing that power from their fellow purebloods. Like how in the first arch when Shizuka came along, she too was planning Kaname's demise before he got to her first scratch And then again when Sara took Ouri's life at the vampire banquet at the beginning of the first arch, and then again when she trespassed on that other pureblood clans property, etc you get my point Smile ). Based on what we've seen, so far the most powerful purebloods would be Sara and Kaname, since they've both taken additional pureblood powers outside of their own clan. So wouldn't it be logical that Sara would want to take out the competition (Kaname) before he can do the same?? (Not that she'd stand a chance against Kaname cheers ), which she probably knows so she would want to enlist the help of a 'hunter dog' to help her finish the job, hence using Zero's grudge against Kaname to her advantage as well?? scratch
    (By the way, sorry if I tend to babble on a bit and sounded a bit repetitive there, looking back on my post....)

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by juliet on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:22 pm

    If you can point out where she resolved issues about her human self, then maybe I could accept your argument, I see in ch50 Kaname asked if her human self was getting in the way and Yuuki never replied, but thats about it.

    Ι like your answer because it gives me the chance to clarify something, I think now it’s the opportunity. But first; I think that her denial to use and fangs and take blood is the proof that you are asking for. What other event do you want in order to see that she has problems dealing with her vampire nature?

    Kaname is very well aware of Yuuki and the changes she has been through. I do not know why this scene is connected to Zero. Yuuki is taking blood (she is licking the blood) so if she was just holding back out of guilt due to her feelings to Zero, she would not lick the blood/would she? So I think you are mixing up things there. After all how a Yuuki that did not know how to use her fangs/did not wish truce with her vampire side would even be satisfied by Zero’s blood? The answer is she couldn't be satisfied, since she could not get it.
    And even if she licked it, as in kaname’s case above, again that would mean she would have not accepted her vampire nature (fangs, acting as a vampire willingly).
    So the answer is simple and brings me here;

    Yuuki resolved her emotional issues after admitting Zero is in her heart, Kaname overrode her belief that he would and should reject her and she was able to use her fangs again after Kaname gave her the punishment that she could only bite him.
    There are two mistakes in this sentence
    1. Yuuki used her fangs on herself and that was before admitting to Kaname that a chunk of her heart is attached to Zero, so as you see her resolution precedes any confession to Kaname (Nina's post above explains excellent the sequence of events).
    She was able to use her fangs due to her starving condition thus the deprivation from the tablets led her to what inevitably she should do; simply let her instincts go.
    So after accepting her nature, if she is going to accept taking Kaname’s blood, out of choice now, and not due to a conflict with her ownself, as before, is a different subject.
    But anyway the scene that you say was not about Yuuki receiving blood from Kaname but for receiving his kiss; there she reacted telling him that she did not deserve it to be kissed by him. His blood was never the issue.
    2. The second mistake, Kaname giving her a punishment; finally a good chance here to delute this belief. Here is the original dialogue from the official viz release;
    Yuuki says that “So even if you do not reject me, I will find a way to take responsibility myself. Then a couple of panels latter (for time economy I skip this and get to the point)…Kaname says: “ I want you to drink only my blood. That is how to take responsibility”. So primary that is a wish, a want, a desire from Kaname’s part that Yuuki has to argument and no reason not to fulfill. There is no punishing mode.

    Why would blood tablets make it longer than it already did (one whole year)? We've already established that its emotional issues holding her back. She got over her emotional issues through thought and confronting her issues, blood tablets or no, they wouldn't have kept her from making those thoughts. I never disagreed that Yuuki shouldn't use her fangs, especially if she has someone like Kaname to bite, but there shouldn't be anything wrong with using an alternative, especially since there are times when he isn't there. I've seen a lot of postulation, but no evidence from the manga that suggests that blood tablets would affect her desire to drink blood.

    No evidence from the manga? M..but that’s the reason they were invented, that’s the main thing that the tablets do, here Zero being a level d drinks to push away his urges and along with other tricks (well his condition is far worst than Yuuki’s) they work…

    But all the other vampires were drinking from blood tablets, they don't like it, but they use it because they have to. They were investigating ways to make them better, they're intended to be a positive alternative to biting humans. Why make it some sort of evil thing if Yuuki has to take them occasionally like everyone else? Its not like she's going to get addicted to them and prefer them to real blood, much less the blood of her beloved. The blood tablets, are as she said "distasteful" and that's been said since the start by everyone.

    Yes,all vampires consume tablets if they have no sources of blood available, but they all know how to use their fangs, how to be truly vampires, they take the tablets to suppress their vampire instincts and not bite others.
    Here, Yuuki is suppressing her vampire instincts by herself, add to that the tablets, when would she release herself?
    Tablets are not evil, but in Yuuki’s case they would not be a solution in accepting herself. Now that she has a vampire self to suppress, and she is without her mate to spoil her, I think there is no problem into taking the tablets (haha).

    TBH, I don't specifically see anything harmful out of Kaname's technique either within this narrative, its just wasn't a particularly logical way of resolving things and it wasn't especially effective given that this goes on for a whole year. In retrospect, the whole thing is really Yuuki's fault and the first indication she isn't willing to face major issues.

    I do not see him having another solution, when he provoked her she licked the blood, if he had let her take the tablets, she may not even do that plus her vampire self would not even learn the real taste or get the powers that are carried. It was drastic and aid Yuuki to move further on with her life and finally get Artemis and unleash herself with her plans.
    So okay, what’s the point again in using the tablets if she does not take advantage of the real thing to boost up herself and show that she is good terms with her vampirism?
    I do not see any good use/benefit in the postponing/comforting tablets methods.

    I think it should be taken as a minor issue that was used to lead into the plot that Yuuki wasn't getting satisfied with Kaname's blood.

    Here she was not satisfied with herself, how Kaname’s blood would satisfy her? But as Nina mentioned a post above, ever since she used her fangs we have not heard any complaints, more like the opposite, we see the couple’s bond to become stronger. After all how would Yuuki be satisfied with anyone’s blood if she just could not get it? I think we are viewing her development from a human to a vampire (and the issues that she may be dragging a lot) without Zero to be the solution, the solution was herself, after all, if you over analyze it, it all comes down to self-fulfillment.

    But now, since the recent chapters have focused on them (for real), the question can actually be asked if they are safe or not and what could Sara possibly do to them. Does Takuma realise? Is anybody else annoyed with what they've done to Takuma's character? If he's not in secret communication with Kaname, I'm going to be extremely annoyed.
    I cannot be still annoyed with Takuma. I am having faith on him...we will see…he has shown proof that he knows how to choose camps, what I am afraid is what Rum mentioned that after all she may control him and do not release him, since he knows too much already (like that the president is kept at the cellar, that she is behind OUri's death-that now Sara accused Kaname for, that she takes slaves locked to her cellar). He knows too much...that makes me worry.

    @ solace, nina, could not agree more with your points of view and thanks for explaining all these scenes.

    @kara, yes I tend to think that Sara wants all this powers to become the queen and face kaname, but to be sure for Kaname she also needs a hunter, which will bring us to a Zero Vs Kaname. She is already revolving around zero like the bee around the honey and she throws poisonous arrows all around example that the Kurans dumped him ect. I just so hope that Zero makes the surprise, and this is what I am thinking that Hino does not develop Zero so far as to keep him for the twist of her grand final.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by sweetsolace on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:07 pm

    Kara wrote:
    So wouldn't it be logical that Sara would want to take out the competition (Kaname) before he can do the same?? (Not that she'd stand a chance against Kaname cheers ), which she probably knows so she would want to enlist the help of a 'hunter dog' to help her finish the job, hence using Zero's grudge against Kaname to her advantage as well?? scratch
    (By the way, sorry if I tend to babble on a bit and sounded a bit repetitive there, looking back on my post....)

    thats a nice theory Very Happy.. that can explain why Kaname is going around killing purebloods... for sara kaname is probably a threat to her goal to become queen... hm but its a bit unbalance here.
    Where kaname is killing pureblood heads and his objectives point to his original plans and not Sara, Sara is still gathering her forces/powers and its a bit unclear where she's leading here but she's currently also on a race for her life (she must've known Kaname is after her head in the future too) so Sara, like shizuka also has a reason to aim for Kaname's death, not only because he's a possible competition in her struggle for power, but also because he will kill her. I don't think Kaname will let her off the hook after what she did...
    in a sense if this is true it will be something like Shizuka and Kaname.. Kaname waited for Shizuka to visit the academy, knowing she was also after his life, and when the perfect opportunity arrived, he killed her in a weakened state before she could. Its a pureblood-eat-pureblood world there... I believe Kaname perfectly understands the implications of purebloods living with purebloods around, and the constant danger of greed for power by taking each other's lives, hence his overprotectiveness and mentoring towards Yuki and how he stressed her not to go outside... (now I hope this is understood Razz)
    My theory goes that Kaname's actions are dual in purpose, he is killing pureblood heads as part of his original plan, and while doing he is also waiting for the perfect opportunity to kill Sara... while Sara is also harnessing her strength by amassing her harems and slaves, gaining the trust of the hunters and the academy as well as soliciting for Zero's aid by tempting him, Kaname knows somewhere that she will be more useful to him alive than dead, so he prolongs her existence... this preparations Sara is hustling about can all mean she is preparing for the fight against Kaname, by which case when she does I think Kaname has something up his sleeve for her.

    @Nina thanks rendeer

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by juliet on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:49 pm

    sweetsolace wrote: Kaname waited for Shizuka to visit the academy, knowing she was also after his life, and when the perfect opportunity arrived, he killed her in a weakened state before she could.

    Also waited Shizuka to transfer to her own body, or he could not kill her in Maria's body, that explains I think one part of his delay over the subject, then he waited her to expose her intentions (both to Yuuki and Zero) and then taken advantage of her injury, as you said, he kills her.


    My theory goes that Kaname's actions are dual in purpose, he is killing pureblood heads as part of his original plan, and while doing he is also waiting for the perfect opportunity to kill Sara... while Sara is also harnessing her strength by amassing her harems and slaves, gaining the trust of the hunters and the academy as well as soliciting for Zero's aid by tempting him, Kaname knows somewhere that she will be more useful to him alive than dead, so he prolongs her existence... this preparations Sara is hustling about can all mean she is preparing for the fight against Kaname, by which case when she does I think Kaname has something up his sleeve for her.

    Yes, just as in Shizuka's case, i turn to think that Kaname has counted Sara as a pawn to his game; my theory says that he is expecting her to make a move that she has not done yet but a move that might be significant for the course of events. Just like Shizuka's revelation permitted him to take the blood that would prevent Zero from falling because he needed Zero.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by sweetsolace on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:03 pm

    juliet wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote: Kaname waited for Shizuka to visit the academy, knowing she was also after his life, and when the perfect opportunity arrived, he killed her in a weakened state before she could.

    Also waited Shizuka to transfer to her own body, or he could not kill her in Maria's body, that explains I think one part of his delay over the subject, then he waited her to expose her intentions (both to Yuuki and Zero) and then taken advantage of her injury, as you said, he kills her.
    you're right lol didnt think of that kaname cant kill shizuka if she's in maria's body, but i think he already knew that shizuka made her move when yuki left kaname and she was in distressed

    My theory goes that Kaname's actions are dual in purpose, he is killing pureblood heads as part of his original plan, and while doing he is also waiting for the perfect opportunity to kill Sara... while Sara is also harnessing her strength by amassing her harems and slaves, gaining the trust of the hunters and the academy as well as soliciting for Zero's aid by tempting him, Kaname knows somewhere that she will be more useful to him alive than dead, so he prolongs her existence... this preparations Sara is hustling about can all mean she is preparing for the fight against Kaname, by which case when she does I think Kaname has something up his sleeve for her.

    Yes, just as in Shizuka's case, i turn to think that Kaname has counted Sara as a pawn to his game; my theory says that he is expecting her to make a move that she has not done yet but a move that might be significant for the course of events. Just like Shizuka's revelation permitted him to take the blood that would prevent Zero from falling because he needed Zero. [/quote]

    yes i think kaname is biding his time well... this is indeed a chess game where each opponent outwits the other. Sara is playing into kaname's hands more likely, if he was an immediate threat i would have no doubts kaname would go for her first, but he is taking his time and even quite relaxed.. I think he's allowing Sara to do her plans first then move in.

    btw about Zero becoming Sara's pawn...isn't that Zero's bloody rose obeys kaname? so how does it work if he happens to be controlled to kill kaname some day? bounce confused

    EDIT: its ok juliet


    Last edited by sweetsolace on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by juliet on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:05 pm

    M? Seiren? Solace, you confused the threads LOL? haha...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by sweetsolace on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:06 pm

    ahhh nooooo jul!!! LOL i was about to delete it rofl then you posted before i can... now i think i will edit... lol sorry there

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by juliet on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:09 pm

    sweetsolace wrote:ahhh nooooo jul!!! LOL i was about to delete it rofl then you posted before i can... now i think i will edit... lol sorry there

    haha, its okay, I am the one that should apologize for messing with your correction...lol..sorry there Razz






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by juliet on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:25 pm

    sweetsolace wrote:

    btw about Zero becoming Sara's pawn...isn't that Zero's bloody rose obeys kaname? so how does it work if he happens to be controlled to kill kaname some day? bounce confused


    Haha, rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl, I had not think of that...Imagine Sara's face when she realizes that Kaname has total control over bloody Rose and now the gun has turned to her way;

    Sara; what? affraid affraid affraid affraid so much trouble getting this one (Zero) to obey me all over nothing? Why couldn't you say it to me?
    Zero: You never asked.
    Kaname: Enough with discussion, I must get Yuuki to dine (meaning himself rofl)
    Sara: but I... explosive

    Now seriously you are right, how? it does not stick in there BR against Kaname, but let's leave Sara believe it... Razz






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by sweetsolace on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:38 pm

    juliet wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

    btw about Zero becoming Sara's pawn...isn't that Zero's bloody rose obeys kaname? so how does it work if he happens to be controlled to kill kaname some day? bounce confused


    Haha, , I had not think of that...Imagine Sara's face when she realizes that Kaname has total control over bloody Rose and now the gun has turned to her way;

    Sara; what? affraid affraid affraid affraid so much trouble getting this one (Zero) to obey me all over nothing? Why couldn't you say it to me?
    Zero: You never asked.
    Kaname: Enough with discussion, I must get Yuuki to dine (meaning himself )
    Sara: but I...

    Now seriously you are right, how? it does not stick in there BR against Kaname, but let's leave Sara believe it... Razz


    omg if that happens..!

    poor sara... but maybe she'll give Zero another weapon that doesn't have any slavery by kaname? eh? does that weapon exist? rofl perhaps its true that the only one who can kill kaname is Yuki, because he would not tell artemis to "obey your master" rofl

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2806
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by nina on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:41 pm

    juliet wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

    btw about Zero becoming Sara's pawn...isn't that Zero's bloody rose obeys kaname? so how does it work if he happens to be controlled to kill kaname some day? bounce confused


    Haha, rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl, I had not think of that...Imagine Sara's face when she realizes that Kaname has total control over bloody Rose and now the gun has turned to her way;

    Sara; what? affraid affraid affraid affraid so much trouble getting this one (Zero) to obey me all over nothing? Why couldn't you say it to me?
    Zero: You never asked.
    Kaname: Enough with discussion, I must get Yuuki to dine (meaning himself rofl)
    Sara: but I... explosive

    Now seriously you are right, how? it does not stick in there BR against Kaname, but let's leave Sara believe it... Razz



    Apart from the joke part ... this is something that I wanted to point out but I forgot it lol

    The Bloody Rose "obeys" Kaname so Zero even if he wanted to, he couldn't kill Kaname <<< this is something that seems to forget lots of the fans.

    However he can hurt Kaname and then Sara benefits from that ...





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by Howl4fun on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:26 pm

    About that, is it ever stated exactly why BR obeys Kaname? Is it because it bears a fragment of the hooded woman who shared a bond with him or because he did his part in making it, or both? O.o

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by sweetsolace on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:28 pm

    I think both.

    Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Location : Buenos Aires
    Humor : zen <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by Vanille-chan on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:55 pm

    Man, some things are unclear in VK. I understand why BR meets Kaname, after all it was he who created the Blood Rose. If you recall, in the past, Kaname fainted because he would not drink human blood. So HW showed her arm, so Kaname drank her blood. So I think he got part of her powers. This explains his ability.
    Conversely, when he killed Aido, Ruka tells him to disarm and we see that the sword reacted to him. It's really weird. This should not have happened. It was said that some Kurans can handle these weapons. So, no weapon could show resistance to Kaname (after all, he´s the King Kuran) but this is not what is happening.

    #Geez, I was looking for the spoilers in a chinese site so, my computer was infected =D. I had to use 2 antivirus on it >____<

    Sponsored content

    Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:33 pm


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:33 pm