Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+29
classychan
Conrad Weller
ShiroiYuki911
aerah08
PSDOL
Shoujo-Zo18
Pinacolada
zeroxyuuki43ver
mariangie
aya-chan
Howl4fun
Kara
roronoa-zoro
ariel
rumland
Anneliezz
Hauru
Knightmare
RedSonja
KuranPrince
sweetsolace
souka
Akaruisama
love ice
libra
nina
juliet
nuitetoile21
Kanamelover<3
33 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

Post by Kanamelover<3 Wed May 25, 2011 3:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yeah I translated chapter 72 myself and thought I would share it, it is the first time I have made a scanlation so sorry if it is not perfect Crying or Very sad

Press spoiler to view chapter Very Happy

Spoiler:

Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

Post by Vanille-chan Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Man, some things are unclear in VK. I understand why BR meets Kaname, after all it was he who created the Blood Rose. If you recall, in the past, Kaname fainted because he would not drink human blood. So HW showed her arm, so Kaname drank her blood. So I think he got part of her powers. This explains his ability.
    Conversely, when he killed Aido, Ruka tells him to disarm and we see that the sword reacted to him. It's really weird. This should not have happened. It was said that some Kurans can handle these weapons. So, no weapon could show resistance to Kaname (after all, he´s the King Kuran) but this is not what is happening.

#Geez, I was looking for the spoilers in a chinese site so, my computer was infected =D. I had to use 2 antivirus on it >____<
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

Post by Howl4fun Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Sweet: I think so too. I'm curios as to what Zero would do if he found out that not only was BR partly made by Kaname, but that the woman who is the "mother metal" of it shared a history with him and possibly even loved him. I think he'd throw it away, LOL. He doesn't need to know that, so I'll hope he never does XD
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:28 pm

We do not know how BR ended at Zero's possesion. Was that a deiberate act? like Kaname passing the gun to Cross and Cross to Zero, so that in a future time the BR could be actually controlled by Kaname? or was it given to the hunters immediately after its creation and was a loom of the Kiruy familly? If I remember correct, Kiruys had swords, now my memory can be mistaken.

I think so too. I'm curios as to what Zero would do if he found out that not only was BR partly made by Kaname, but that the woman who is the "mother metal" of it shared a history with him and possibly even loved him. I think he'd throw it away, LOL. He doesn't need to know that, so I'll hope he never does XD

Zero thought does know that BR can be controlled by kaname and there wsa that funny little bonus where Kain writes some panels behind Zero's back about the BR...while Zero looks at the BR..and one of the panel says; "You betrayed me..you chose Kuran" or something like that, (excuse my memory if it is not exactly stated that way), Hino has humour.

What I wamted to say is that a part of Kaname's connection to the gun is revealed but Zero does not seem to care about it. I guess he is attached to his gun Razz , I would not blame him though... ha-ha-ha
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Vanille-chan wrote:Man, some things are unclear in VK. I understand why BR meets Kaname, after all it was he who created the Blood Rose. If you recall, in the past, Kaname fainted because he would not drink human blood. So HW showed her arm, so Kaname drank her blood. So I think he got part of her powers. This explains his ability.
    Conversely, when he killed Aido, Ruka tells him to disarm and we see that the sword reacted to him. It's really weird. This should not have happened. It was said that some Kurans can handle these weapons. So, no weapon could show resistance to Kaname (after all, he´s the King Kuran) but this is not what is happening.

the part wasnt explained yet but im quite positive it has nothing to do with his ability to wield antivampire weapons, this was previously discussed before somewhere around here.. either that or the kuran sword is special.

Howl4fun wrote:I think he'd throw it away, LOL. He doesn't need to know that, so I'll hope he never does XD

i think he already knows kaname has some ownership over BR since his words stopped it from attacking him, pretty much if Zero thought about it he can come up with the answer but i doubt its that relevant

juliet wrote:We do not know how BR ended at Zero's possesion. Was that a deiberate act? like Kaname passing the gun to Cross and Cross to Zero, so that in a future time the BR could be actually controlled by Kaname? or was it given to the hunters immediately after its creation and was a loom of the Kiruy familly? If I remember correct, Kiruys had swords, now my memory can be mistaken.
    Ichiru had a sword, the one he used to fight Zero and try to kill Rido. but im not sure if it was antivampire? scratch
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2130-17/vampire-knight/chapter-20.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2166-18/vampire-knight/chapter-40.html
    the two weapons don't seem similar

bloody rose seems to be following kaname's words because he's the master but is this the same with other weapons i wonder? perhaps.
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-14/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html
    because he was talking to the molten metal that was the material to create the weapons.. .so he's the master of all antivampire weapons? confused

Zero thought does know that BR can be controlled by kaname and there wsa that funny little bonus where Kain writes some panels behind Zero's back about the BR...while Zero looks at the BR..and one of the panel says; "You betrayed me..you chose Kuran" or something like that, (excuse my memory if it is not exactly stated that way), Hino has humour.
    eh?? confused I don't remember anything like this..

What I wamted to say is that a part of Kaname's connection to the gun is revealed but Zero does not seem to care about it. I guess he is attached to his gun Razz , I would not blame him though... Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 377594

ahaha... ah yes i think he doesnt care too or just preoccupied with other things to find out, which is sad because he did pledge to kill Kaname somewhere after that... bounce
    Zero attached to bloody rose.. lol it even has a chain attached to him.. Very Happy maybe it even has a name, like "Rosie"? Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 3988847424
    Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 215456 im joking here.. just remembered that someone thought bloody rose had a gender (and its a boy! rofl) while artemis was a girl..
    Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 4179206333 if they had children it would probably be a rosy branch Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 215456 scratch )
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:22 pm

Howl4fun wrote: About that, is it ever stated exactly why BR obeys Kaname? Is it because it bears a fragment of the hooded woman who shared a bond with him or because he did his part in making it, or both? O.o

Vanille-chan wrote: So HW showed her arm, so Kaname drank her blood. So I think he got part of her powers. This explains his ability.

I think there is a “hole” in the theory that the BR obeyed Kaname cuz he drank from the hooded-woman.

Very briefly … we assuming that probably Kaname drank from the ancestor but we never saw the vice versa … viz we don’t know if the HW drank from him.

So … Kaname said to the BR … “ if you have awakened that much you must recognize MY VOICE as well as THE TASTE OF MY BLOOD.

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2172-6/vampire-knight/chapter-46.html

So even if he drank from the HW how the weapon could recognize his blood? Furthermore even if the HW drank from him, how the weapon could recognize his voice?
    Ergo I don’t think that this is the explanation/mechanism of how the BR listened to Kaname’s order. But cuz is a very big discussion to repeat it here (not the right thread lol) … whoever is interesting we had discussed the matter at length on the threads “anti-vampire weapons” and “ancestors theories” if I recall correct.

Howl4fun wrote: I'm curios as to what Zero would do if he found out that not only was BR partly made by Kaname, but that the woman who is the "mother metal" of it shared a history with him and possibly even loved him. I think he'd throw it away, LOL. He doesn't need to know that, so I'll hope he never does XD

I’m the only one who thinks/hopes that when Zero learns all the truth about Kaname’s past and what he did for the human race/hunters, then he’ll appreciate him and maybe they could become “friends”? Or at least not enemies? sSc_hidingsofa
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:31 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    Ichiru had a sword, the one he used to fight Zero and try to kill Rido. but im not sure if it was antivampire? scratch

bloody rose seems to be following kaname's words because he's the master but is this the same with other weapons i wonder? perhaps.
    because he was talking to the molten metal that was the material to create the weapons.. .so he's the master of all antivampire weapons? confused

Ichiru's sword; no I think it was not anti-vampire since Kaname pulled that sword from Ichiru and used it to stab his hand in order to give his blood to Rido, I doubt that this is anti-vampire... and Ichiru was not a hunter either in order to wield one.

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2163-24/vampire-knight/chapter-37.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2164-25/vampire-knight/chapter-38.html

eh?? I don't remember anything like this..

Scroll down..down..after Aido's counting the chickpeas...
    credits to Sagakure for scaning and translating this;

http://sagakure.livejournal.com/366512.html

Haha Bloody Rose and artemis seem to have common origin...now about the other weapons have no idea but it seems that it could be possible (if we follow the same logic that kaname's blood is at the mother metal). Its only left to discover...

Bloody Rose does sound like a girl after all? doesn't it?
    rofl rofl rofl rofl
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:46 pm

juliet wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

Ichiru's sword; no I think it was not anti-vampire since Kaname pulled that sword from Ichiru and used it to stab his hand in order to give his blood to Rido, I doubt that this is anti-vampire... and Ichiru was not a hunter either in order to wield one.

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2163-24/vampire-knight/chapter-37.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2164-25/vampire-knight/chapter-38.html

you're right about that part ichiru not being a hunter, but he was born from a hunter lineage i think that he should have a few genes in him~ :3
    also the two weapons were different.. i agree though that they're probably not AVW as the one that ichiru stabbed rido with didnt had much effect, it was probably just normal sword...

eh?? I don't remember anything like this..

Scroll down..down..after Aido's counting the chickpeas...
    credits to Sagakure for scaning and translating this;

http://sagakure.livejournal.com/366512.html

Haha Bloody Rose and artemis seem to have common origin...now about the other weapons have no idea but it seems that it could be possible (if we follow the same logic that kaname's blood is at the mother metal). Its only left to discover...

Bloody Rose does sound like a girl after all? doesn't it?
    Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 215456

omygod Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 215456 that was so funny Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 3371568520
    kaien making banners ... haha Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 3371568520 i thought bloodyrose was talking back to zero.. Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 3371568520 it sounded even REAL

Zero: Rose? Rosie, is that chu?
    Bloodyrose: ..yes, tied on your belt with a chain. as usual
    Zero: do you want to test your new bullets on kaien tonight?
    BR: suure do whatever you want , but clean me up afterwards i dont want to rust
    Zero: *dark smile*
    Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 3371568520 ok ..enough lol
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:49 pm

As for why bloody rose might know the taste of kanames blood.
    Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 Vampire-knight-1482632
    when the thorns came out with zero the bloody rose was useing them to drink his blood, it might be the same case here with kaname.
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:53 pm

nina wrote:
    I think there is a “hole” in the theory that the BR obeyed Kaname cuz he drank from the hooded-woman.

Very briefly … we assuming that probably Kaname drank from the ancestor but we never saw the vice versa … viz we don’t know if the HW drank from him.

So … Kaname said to the BR … “ if you have awakened that much you must recognize MY VOICE as well as THE TASTE OF MY BLOOD.

So even if he drank from the HW how the weapon could recognize his blood? Furthermore even if the HW drank from him, how the weapon could recognize his voice?
    Ergo I don’t think that this is the explanation/mechanism of how the BR listened to Kaname’s order. But cuz is a very big discussion to repeat it here (not the right thread lol) … whoever is interesting we had discussed the matter at length on the threads “anti-vampire weapons” and “ancestors theories” if I recall correct.

i'm wondering if bloody rose took his blood just like it did with zero. in chapter 46 yuuki ask aloud why BR is drinking blood from zero. http://www.mangareader.net/104-2172-14/vampire-knight/chapter-46.html
    i wonder if this happened with kaname when he used it in the past. it seems to me that BR needs blood to fuel its power, so it took from zero and may have taken from kaname in the past. that would explain why it would recognise kaname's blood. also he has the blood of the hooded lady in him and BR may also recognise this, as it was born from the furnace that had the HW blood and heart in.

I’m the only one who thinks/hopes that when Zero learns all the truth about Kaname’s past and what he did for the human race/hunters, then he’ll appreciate him and maybe they could become “friends”? Or at least not enemies?

i hope this too!!!! cheers it may help bridge the gap between them hopefully and then they can kick ass on the same side. Zero, Yuuki and Kaname, that would be an ace team!!!!!

with kaname and the weapon he is carrying i'm unsure whether it is an anti-vampire weapon but then again he did kill aidou-dono with it so i think it might be. i'm not sure but i dont think all kurans can carry anti-vampire weapons. kaname was able to in the past but when rido woke him with the blood of the baby, i wonder if that child didnt have the ability so its had an effect on kaname's. just a thought.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:05 am

I’m the only one who thinks/hopes that when Zero learns all the truth about Kaname’s past and what he did for the human race/hunters, then he’ll appreciate him and maybe they could become “friends”? Or at least not enemies?

i hope this too!!!! cheers it may help bridge the gap between them hopefully and then they can kick ass on the same side. Zero, Yuuki and Kaname, that would be an ace team!!!!!

I am also hoping the same, after all due to Kaname's formula, vampire hunters exist. Now as Nina mentioned we had a long discussion about it...at the thread "anti-vampire weapons" I thinkm where we are discussing the origins, I think the theries there are interesting, so if you want you can check this out.

@Rum in the scans that you posted is BR drinking Kaname's blood?

with kaname and the weapon he is carrying i'm unsure whether it is an anti-vampire weapon but then again he did kill aidou-dono with it so i think it might be. i'm not sure but i dont think all kurans can carry anti-vampire weapons. kaname was able to in the past but when rido woke him with the blood of the baby, i wonder if that child didnt have the ability so its had an effect on kaname's. just a thought.

and Hanadagi..so its certainly anti-vampire.

you're right about that part ichiru not being a hunter, but he was born from a hunter lineage i think that he should have a few genes in him~ :3

the genes are a certainty but what about his right to carry anti-vampire weapons? like I mean, the anti-vampire weapons normally should be attributed (I guess now) from the hunters to the hunters, so even if anyone can have the genes is not a legitimate hunter if he does not belong to the association (since the hunters choose who will be hunter and the person has to have great skills, genes are not enough as we know).

Again he could have it sideways from his parents, since they are both hunters with normally weapons at home but I think we agree that the specific ones does not seem like an anti-vampire.
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:21 am

juliet wrote:Now as Nina mentioned we had a long discussion about it...at the thread "anti-vampire weapons" I thinkm where we are discussing the origins, I think the theries there are interesting, so if you want you can check this out.

ah right! sorry. will post part of my comment there instead! Very Happy
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:30 am

sweetsolace wrote:

omygod Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 215456 that was so funny Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 3371568520
    kaien making banners ... haha Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 3371568520 i thought bloodyrose was talking back to zero.. Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 3371568520 it sounded even REAL

Zero: Rose? Rosie, is that chu?
    Bloodyrose: ..yes, tied on your belt with a chain. as usual
    Zero: do you want to test your new bullets on kaien tonight?
    BR: suure do whatever you want , but clean me up afterwards i dont want to rust
    Zero: *dark smile*
    Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 3371568520 ok ..enough lol

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 12 3371568520

bloodredhead wrote: i hope this too!!!! cheers it may help bridge the gap between them hopefully and then they can kick ass on the same side. Zero, Yuuki and Kaname, that would be an ace team!!!!!

Juliet wrote: I am also hoping the same, after all due to Kaname's formula, vampire hunters exist.

YAY! I’m glad I'm not the only one!!! You’re right that would be awesome!!!! An unbeaten golden team!!! sFun_cheerleader2
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:39 am

Bloodredhead wrote:
    juliet wrote:Now as Nina mentioned we had a long discussion about it...at the thread "anti-vampire weapons" I thinkm where we are discussing the origins, I think the theries there are interesting, so if you want you can check this out.

Shocked I just said that in case you wanted to take a look for any questions/answers and different opinions..

Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:42 am

juliet wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:

Shocked I just said that in case you wanted to take a look for any questions/answers and different opinions..

right. i didnt take offence i'm glad you told me so i can have a look!!!! cheers so thanks juliet!!!! *hugs*
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:45 am

LOL the extra with Zero "talking" with BR when it's really the chairman making speach bubbles is hilarious XD

I know Zero knows BR for some reason obeyed Kaname, yet he doesn't know why. But does it mean BR won't have any effect on Kaname at all? What we saw were the vines obeying Kaname, but what if Zero actually shot at him? I don't believe BR alone could kill him though, a pureblood apparantly needs to lose the heart together with being attacked by an anti-vampire weapon before dying. Still I've the feeling Kaname is so powerful he'd even live through that... same with Zero, he was shot with the BR once (through the heart even O.o) and like stated by Ichiru that would normally have killed an ex-human vampire. All Zero did was lose consciouscness for a moment. At the brief fight he and Kaname had, Kaname attacked him full force and all Zero got was a few scratches. They both seem to be near invincible, and a showdown between them would indeed be epic, however I doubt one of them will kill the other. If it comes to that, I think they'll end up killing each other, which again I doubt Hino would do to her fans, lol. I can see them fighting and then be interrupted, or somehow ending it.

Ah, anyways, I'm just hoping we'll see Zero and his awesome vines again, it seems that's a power he can pull out of his body whenever he wants now. At the battle against Rido they seem to be pumping out from within his body along with the BR, and in a later chapter there's a brief scene of him hunting a vampire with a tiny shot of a vine extracting from his face along with the vines wrapped around the vampire, while BR have no vines visible from it, so it appears it not only comes from BR, but from his body too right? Regardless, I can't wait for him to show off with them again, lol Razz

And Kaname and Zero becoming friends? Lol, I wonder who's going to make the first forgiveness XD Though if they could develop to a point of not wanting to murder the other then sure, why not. If there's one thing we don't need it's more hatred between them, though I suppose that's also the main drive force in their connection with each other, heh Razz
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:56 am

To juliet, sorry I should have put all the writeing above the pick, if you look below the picture I posted I refered to the thorns drinking zero's blood when they came out and sugested it could be the same with kaname, however we are not sure cause it dosen't show kaname going into a fight.
    Most we can make is an educated guese on the matter, when the thorns came out with zero useing the weapon it was drinking his blood, there for it can be assumed that since the thorns came out whith kaname as well that it would drink his blood as well. Again this is an asuming that 2 simular events will have simular out comes.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:35 pm

rumland wrote:To juliet, sorry I should have put all the writeing above the pick, if you look below the picture I posted I refered to the thorns drinking zero's blood when they came out and sugested it could be the same with kaname, however we are not sure cause it dosen't show kaname going into a fight.
    Most we can make is an educated guese on the matter, when the thorns came out with zero useing the weapon it was drinking his blood, there for it can be assumed that since the thorns came out whith kaname as well that it would drink his blood as well. Again this is an asuming that 2 simular events will have simular out comes.

So you are saying that BR remembers Kaname's blood from that past time due to Kaname using it? but in the same manner at a future time, it could listen to anyone who used t have it under his possesion, not trully reliable...
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:08 am

juliet wrote:
    rumland wrote:To juliet, sorry I should have put all the writeing above the pick, if you look below the picture I posted I refered to the thorns drinking zero's blood when they came out and sugested it could be the same with kaname, however we are not sure cause it dosen't show kaname going into a fight.

So you are saying that BR remembers Kaname's blood from that past time due to Kaname using it? but in the same manner at a future time, it could listen to anyone who used t have it under his possesion, not trully reliable...

You are twisting my words, first off I said it could have known kanames blood that way, and no it wont drink blood from just anyone who uses it, they have to bring the thorns out, and we have only seen zero and kaname do that, as for kaname controling the br, that is a interpitation from your parts and in my opion a false one, kaname pleaded with the bloody rose, he didn't order it. Since it was a request there is no control factor. It just proves the point we already knew, br and artimis have a will of there own.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:25 am

rumland wrote:

You are twisting my words, first off I said it could have known kanames blood that way, and no it wont drink blood from just anyone who uses it, they have to bring the thorns out, and we have only seen zero and kaname do that, as for kaname controling the br, that is a interpitation from your parts and in my opion a false one, kaname pleaded with the bloody rose, he didn't order it. Since it was a request there is no control factor. It just proves the point we already knew, br and artimis have a will of there own.

Ι just made a question to clarify your point beacuse i had not understood, it was not liberate attempt to twist anything. The theories with the anti-vampire weapons are not that solid until now, anyway since we are lacking evidence, therefore there is no direct opposition or arguement to prove our point, everything is possible...
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:53 am

rumland wrote:
    as for kaname controling the br, that is a interpitation from your parts and in my opion a false one, kaname pleaded with the bloody rose, he didn't order it. Since it was a request there is no control factor. It just proves the point we already knew, br and artimis have a will of there own.

kaname told br here

he was polite to BR there, but to me it looked like a polite way of ordering it to remove the vines

and here zero reasons with BR
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2172-8/vampire-knight/chapter-46.html

but the fact that BR listened to Kaname means something... If someone else told BR to stop shooting, someone like Kaien perhaps, and he did it in a requesting way like Kaname did, do you think BR would obey him? I think not.. we dont have proof if BR will obey others if they told it to stop doing something but I definitely think it won't just obey anyone
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:28 am

sweetsolace wrote:
    kaname told br here

he was polite to BR there, but to me it looked like a polite way of ordering it to remove the vines

but the fact that BR listened to Kaname means something... If someone else told BR to stop shooting, someone like Kaien perhaps, and he did it in a requesting way like Kaname did, do you think BR would obey him? I think not.. we dont have proof if BR will obey others if they told it to stop doing something but I definitely think it won't just obey anyone
    First part, a request is a request and kaname said would you stop. So right there shows it was a request.
    As for the 2nd part, where did I say it granting his request didn't mean some thing? All I said was that it was not an order but a request. But even if I am right (which I belive I am) it dosen't realy mean anything, it wont change the story at all or have any major impact.
    The question now is if the br will grant kanames request again which we wont know till it happens.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:55 am

rumland wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    kaname told br here

First part, a request is a request and kaname said would you stop. So right there shows it was a request.
    As for the 2nd part, where did I say it granting his request didn't mean some thing? All I said was that it was not an order but a request. But even if I am right (which I belive I am) it dosen't realy mean anything, it wont change the story at all or have any major impact.
    The question now is if the br will grant kanames request again which we wont know till it happens.

you don't get my point at all.
    you said when kaname told BR that, he was REQUESTING it.
    a Request is something you can deny.
    BR acted on Kaname's words directly and released him from the vines, that means it obeyed Kaname's words. Whether it was a request or not that was a result of its obedience to his words, you cant possibly tell that. But believe it true however you want~
    I merely placed an example how, if Kaname was requesting it, then anybody can request to BR, since its something that can be denied. It has a will of its own, but I think the exception to that is the blood calling that is made up of it, that's how it obeyed Kaname by blood alone, rather than its long time owner and user, Zero.
    I hope im making my point

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:21 am