Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» The Final Countdown
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am by lililovelilica

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Share

    Poll

    Who do think will win the battle?

    [ 34 ]
    81% [81%] 
    [ 8 ]
    19% [19%] 

    Total Votes: 42
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Post by KuranPrince on Sun May 29, 2011 11:28 pm

    Since this has been an ongoing battle between Kaname and Zero, I've decided to create something completely different for a change.

    Although there is a possibility to see two female purebloods in a catfight. I would love to see Yuuki Kuran beat the holy hell out of that evil Sara.

    Please feel free to state your comment and make your votes count. And may the best pureblood win!!!!!!

    sFun_hailtheking
    avatar
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Post by rumland on Sun May 29, 2011 11:31 pm

    yukki
    AV weapon = victory
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Post by mariangie on Sun May 29, 2011 11:55 pm

    If by raw power and the use of anti - vampire weapons , Yuuki should win .

    Sara is not exactly a fighter type . She is more of the strategist one .

    avatar
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Post by Akaruisama on Mon May 30, 2011 1:09 am

    Certainately, Yuuki will win. She is stronger, younger, she has been used to drink one of ancestors's blood.
    avatar
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 152
    Join date : 2011-05-12
    Location : Sweden
    Humor : Give it to me! XD
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Post by minimalve on Mon May 30, 2011 9:18 am

    Yuuki will win, although I do not beleive this will be an easy battle, she will deffinately get help from Zero on this matter.
    Really she hasn't killed anyone yet,.. and she is weak (for a pureblood) due to the fact she is not used to being a vampire, used to her new powers.

    Hanabusa will help her aswell,..
    so in the fight,..
    Yuuki,Zero, Hanabusa vS Sara,... the trio will win! Very Happy
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Post by KuranPrince on Mon May 30, 2011 9:20 am

    minimalve wrote:Yuuki will win, although I do not beleive this will be an easy battle, she will deffinately get help from Zero on this matter.
    Really she hasn't killed anyone yet,.. and she is weak (for a pureblood) due to the fact she is not used to being a vampire, used to her new powers.

    Hanabusa will help her aswell,..
    so in the fight,..
    Yuuki,Zero, Hanabusa vS Sara,... the trio will win! Very Happy


    My apologies to you, but focus on woman vs. woman... not a handicapped match.
    avatar
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 152
    Join date : 2011-05-12
    Location : Sweden
    Humor : Give it to me! XD
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Post by minimalve on Mon May 30, 2011 10:38 am

    KuranPrince wrote:
    minimalve wrote:Yuuki will win, although I do not beleive this will be an easy battle, she will deffinately get help from Zero on this matter.
    Really she hasn't killed anyone yet,.. and she is weak (for a pureblood) due to the fact she is not used to being a vampire, used to her new powers.

    Hanabusa will help her aswell,..
    so in the fight,..
    Yuuki,Zero, Hanabusa vS Sara,... the trio will win! Very Happy


    My apologies to you, but focus on woman vs. woman... not a handicapped match.

    Then I am afraid , if the battle took place today, Sara would win.
    SadSad
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2826
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Post by nina on Mon May 30, 2011 2:50 pm

    Even if Yuuki is younger than Sara (<< who took the powers of two PBs), we also recently saw a “demonstration” of Yuuki’s “new self” … I mean the wings << this could be an indication that after she had drunk from Kaname she grew stronger or develop her powers. Also don’t forget the advantage to wield an anti-vampire weapon …

    All in all I think Yuuki can win Sara IF she had to fight alone … not to mention that she is the protagonist so she can’t be killed … Razz

    And I agree KuranPrince, it would be awesome to see a fight between the two of them!!! bounce bounce bounce





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2011-05-25
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Post by tssf on Tue May 31, 2011 1:09 am

    They would kill each other and I would be happy. Sorry, I know all fans will hate me for this comment, but it's my wish.

    I stil have to say Yuuki. I obviously can't stand her, but Sara is too evil and has to go.
    And how exactly would they fight? Something like boxing? That would be fun!
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Post by KuranPrince on Tue May 31, 2011 3:56 pm

    tssf wrote:They would kill each other and I would be happy. Sorry, I know all fans will hate me for this comment, but it's my wish.

    I stil have to say Yuuki. I obviously can't stand her, but Sara is too evil and has to go.
    And how exactly would they fight? Something like boxing? That would be fun!


    So in conclusion, that match is a stalemate, is it not?
    avatar
    aerah08
    Human

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2011-06-02
    Location : france
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Post by aerah08 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:08 pm

    I'll go for yuuki ofcourse.. sara might be a very greedy person but i can see some weaknesses through her.. i doubt if yuuki will go fight with her perhaps she will just make sara go for a change of heart.. like act good for everyones good..
    avatar
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Post by Akaruisama on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:43 pm

    aerah08 wrote:I'll go for yuuki ofcourse.. sara might be a very greedy person but i can see some weaknesses through her.. i doubt if yuuki will go fight with her perhaps she will just make sara go for a change of heart.. like act good for everyones good..

    It is true. Sara seems to have many abilities but there is weekness in her behaviour. Perhaps she is one of those purebloods who want to power, but they are too bored by long life, to proceed their works?

    Yuuki is energetic, her abilities are developping now. She can be larger threat for vampires than they are going to admit.
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5027
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Post by juliet on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:56 pm

    Sara is very cunning, if it was so easy for her to get Yuuki, she would have done it already. One thing that I was thinking is that Sara might want to get Zero now out of the way because in that way she can better isolate Yuuki from allies.

    Apparently Sara with all the powers she has gather can not win over Yuuki, because Yuuki has the anti-vampire so Sara would been taken too much risk. So to be Yuuki's equal and superior, she also needs the anti-vampire power (hunter's hand to assure her superiority in power at the maximum level).

    And Yuuki is a strange mixture she is soft but when she reaches her limits (like in her battle with Rido, she is determined). Yuuki can win now in a battle but I wonder what's the real trick here that Sara is setting up to limit the difference.






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Post by aya-chan on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:17 pm

    juliet wrote:Sara is very cunning, if it was so easy for her to get Yuuki, she would have done it already. One thing that I was thinking is that Sara might want to get Zero now out of the way because in that way she can better isolate Yuuki from allies.

    Apparently Sara with all the powers she has gather can not win over Yuuki, because Yuuki has the anti-vampire so Sara would been taken too much risk. So to be Yuuki's equal and superior, she also needs the anti-vampire power (hunter's hand to assure her superiority in power at the maximum level).

    And Yuuki is a strange mixture she is soft but when she reaches her limits (like in her battle with Rido, she is determined). Yuuki can win now in a battle but I wonder what's the real trick here that Sara is setting up to limit the difference.

    Agree. If sara would have been powerfull than yuuki probably she would have eliminate yuuki from the game, but from now she can't do this. even if sara devored ouri and hanadagi's heart, yuuki has something what sara doesn't: an anti-vampire weapon.

    To accomplish her goal, she will try to bring by he side a vampire hunter. sara doesn't stand a change against kaname. until now we know kaname is the most powerfull vampire and he have a anti vampire sword. sara chances are slim into a batle with a vampire with a anti vampire weapon.

    Even if yuuki seems to be weak sometimes, she have an inner strenght what help her to move on. for example in the battle with rido she was very determinated. before this she seems to be a weak girl, but she proved otherwise. she managed to hurt a pureblood more powerfull than her (rido).
    in my opinion rido is stronger than sara. into a battle yuuki vs sara, yuuki will win.

    classychan
    Human

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2011-06-12
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Post by classychan on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:51 am

    I don't know. I HOPE yuuki wins. You know what, Yuuki will because she has that inner strength. Yuuki is a natural born fighter. Kindness is often the most under looked trait of all. Yuuki has that. Not that shes going to use that in the fight. LOL..that'd be funny. But what I'm saying is that goodness will always rule over evil. Yuuki's GOOD. Sara has evil intentions. She's EVIL. Plus, I doubt that yuuki will die so early in the anime if this fight actually takes place. But then again you can never be sure. Hino Matsuri can do whatever she wants in this anime.
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Post by mariangie on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:06 am

    classychan wrote:I don't know. I HOPE yuuki wins. You know what, Yuuki will because she has that inner strength. Yuuki is a natural born fighter. Kindness is often the most under looked trait of all. Yuuki has that. Not that shes going to use that in the fight. LOL..that'd be funny. But what I'm saying is that goodness will always rule over evil. Yuuki's GOOD. Sara has evil intentions. She's EVIL. Plus, I doubt that yuuki will die so early in the anime if this fight actually takes place. But then again you can never be sure. Hino Matsuri can do whatever she wants in this anime.

    A little correction :

    The second arc of V. K. has happened only in the manga version .

    The anime version only covers the first arc .

    Sara never was shown in the anime version .

    Hino Matsuri owns the right to make V. K. manga version . So she can make her version as she wants . Unlees her editorial house considers her material inadequate for their magazine .

    The anime version is an adaptation of the manga by Deen Studio . They altered , add or make up scenes as they wanted or need to . Without the interfernece of Hino - sensei .
    avatar
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Post by Akaruisama on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:32 pm

    E, now it is interesting, when Sara is going to join Night Class. I hope Yuuki will not fail in this battle, but she afford to protect friends from Sara's evil plans.
    It would be great if she would be able to take Kaname's place and really proceed with a new chess game on the old board.
    The most interesting here is possibility of co-work between vampires and hunters. I think Yuuki can unique those two partes. Unless Zero don't interfere in this situation. Despite his objection Caien Cross will stand on Yuuki' side. So, the war can begin even in Cross Academy...
    avatar
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 153
    Join date : 2010-10-29
    Location : Somewhere in this world
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Post by Hauru on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:28 pm

    I cheer for Yuuki she was born to be a fighter but I'm afraid of Sara becuase she's pretty tricky and she 's going to join night class.

    kashiku
    Human

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2011-06-04
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Post by kashiku on Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:26 pm

    technically i have no idea about who will win because i think that sara might be pretty strong. But then again, yuuki has her own special powers but she hasn't been fully reawakened yet...i wonder how they will fight? o.o anyway between the two i'm So voting 4 yuuki!! i don't really like sara...she creeps me out...=.= and she stole ichijou!! lolx... poor guy...=.=
    avatar
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:45 am

    Yea..poor Ichijou. He got turned into Sara's slave Sad Who knows what things she does to him behind the scenes...? >3
    I think Sara might win because she is an older pureblood but the protagonist usually wins no matter what.. which is not always as fun since its so predictable from the start.. even if you're tricked into thinking they are losing! lol
    And commenting on something Juliet said, that Sara would want to get rid of zero so that yuuki has no allies to help her? ( or something like that ) Sara doesn't know Zero is Yuuki's ally... She doesn't know yuuki all that personally or about her past.. and it'd be hard for anyone to believe that zero and yuuki are friends at this point in the story so i doubt she'd even realize it.
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Post by KuranPrince on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:18 pm

    Personally, I don't think Sara will be getting rid of Zero. Instead, I have a feeling that will be using Zero (due to his conditions of falling into Level-E). More importantly, she needs a white knight to fulfill her plans.

    My apologies for going off topic, but the truth is Zero WAS Yuuki's ally. It was his own decision to become enemies. We don't know how long Zero's humanity will continue, but I'm afraid to see the future queen Sara using the Level-D vampire hunter to her advantage.
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5027
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Post by juliet on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:48 pm

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Yea..poor Ichijou. He got turned into Sara's slave Sad Who knows what things she does to him behind the scenes...? >3
    I think Sara might win because she is an older pureblood but the protagonist usually wins no matter what.. which is not always as fun since its so predictable from the start.. even if you're tricked into thinking they are losing! lol
    And commenting on something Juliet said, that Sara would want to get rid of zero so that yuuki has no allies to help her? ( or something like that ) Sara doesn't know Zero is Yuuki's ally... She doesn't know yuuki all that personally or about her past.. and it'd be hard for anyone to believe that zero and yuuki are friends at this point in the story so i doubt she'd even realize it.

    Just a remark here since that you are reffering to my post...I was thinking about possible ways that Sara can execute her plan (profoundly all possibilties can occur and Sara might be having different plans from what we are expecting)but I was thiking that it is to her interest to use Zero to get Kaname (so that Zero can kill him), but in Yuuki's case, she would like the opposite; she would need to get Zero out of the way in order to get Yuuki, because profoundly Zero even if his stance is that of a hunter who hates purebloods, I do not think that he would allow to Sara to take over and dominate (profoundly that would be bad for all and peace would not be maintained).

    Now about Sara's knowledge; I think she knows all of the past due to Takuma. She already knows that Kaname is the ancestor (and that was supposed to be a much more difficult information to get than what happened during the first arc).

    And then Sara was taunting Zero, (back at the chapter she had visited that school with the girls) and she said to him that he had been abadoned by the Kurans. So that shows me that she knows the whole story. I think she is calculating enough to use anything that she knows (LOL everything you say can be used against you) to get her target.

    In Yuuki's case she needs her all alone to get her and take her anti-vampire power, she can't risk a fight with Zero close.

    In Kaname's case she needs Zero to get him, she can't risk a fight on her own, unless she turns out to be far more fearless and determine than what we suspect.

    Anything can happen. They are just hypothesis for the current time.



    Last edited by juliet on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Post by Akaruisama on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:50 pm

    KuranPrince wrote:Personally, I don't think Sara will be getting rid of Zero. Instead, I have a feeling that will be using Zero (due to his conditions of falling into Level-E). More importantly, she needs a white knight to fulfill her plans.

    My apologies for going off topic, but the truth is Zero WAS Yuuki's ally. It was his own decision to become enemies. We don't know how long Zero's humanity will continue, but I'm afraid to see the future queen Sara using the Level-D vampire hunter to her advantage.

    I totally agree with you. She needs himas he is the most powerful hunter and vampire in the one person. The one question is: does Zero hate Kaname enough to join Sara? It would be very intersting combination- a mix of different intersts, plans and desires. I wait for that cheers
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5027
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Post by juliet on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:58 pm

    KuranPrince wrote:Personally, I don't think Sara will be getting rid of Zero. Instead, I have a feeling that will be using Zero (due to his conditions of falling into Level-E). More importantly, she needs a white knight to fulfill her plans.

    My apologies for going off topic, but the truth is Zero WAS Yuuki's ally. It was his own decision to become enemies. We don't know how long Zero's humanity will continue, but I'm afraid to see the future queen Sara using the Level-D vampire hunter to her advantage.

    I think she wants to use him for Kaname, eitherwise she is risking too much. Yuuki now, should not allow to Zero to be used by Sara. I think that her role here is to pull her to her side so that Sara's plan wont be accomplished. What to tell, I hope that Zero originally would be the one not allowing to Sara to take advantages of his weakness...wishful thinking..






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Location : Buenos Aires
    Humor : zen <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Post by Vanille-chan on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:08 am

    Well, I don´t think Yuki´s going to kill Sara. I think she´ll be killed by Zero or Kaname.
    *Random Theory *
    1. Sara will get Zero. But I don´t think Zero will be beside her spontaneously. Zero wants to kill K, but he obeys the rules of associations. Then, Sara will have to control him.
    2. I read on LJ that Sarah can control people when she touches them, because every time she wants to ask something to someone, she touches the person (Takuma, girls who were turned, the hunter). And we know that PB vampires can control others vampires.
    3. Zero has a great sense of responsibility and that is why he's not hunting Kaname yet. He´ll do this if he´s authorized.
    But ... Zero is falling. Then he will get closer of the LvlE condition each chapter. And this condition changes his mind. It´s very possible that his sense of responsibility will be overwhelmed by his instinct.
    4. Sara is a PB. PB control other vampires. Zero is falling. There is a suspicion about Sara, maybe she can control who she touches. Sara is manipulating the blood tablets.
    5. So it's obvious that she´ll do everything to get Zero in this context.
    So I see it:
    Sara will control Zero. They will fight against KanamexYuuki. Kaname will be hurt. But Yuki will prevent Zero to kill Kaname. She´ll use the bracellet . I think Sara is going to kill someone who is close to Zero or She´ll turn someone into a vampire. So, Yuki will take Zero of Sara´s control. And Zero´ll kill Sarah.
    No, I don´t see Yuki killing Zero. He has asked her to do it and she said she can´t. But she promised that she´ll stop the monster inside him.
    So, end = Yume and ZeroxMaria. Amen

    Sponsored content

    Re: Yuuki Kuran vs. Sara Shirabuki

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:48 pm