Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Bar_left59%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Bar_left27%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Bar_left15%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+55
Katherine
Rikana-hime
VampireHunter15
audraliann
shizza24
Youweremysafeplace*
Nightclaws
nateriver
zzamfira
being_obsessed_by_kan
VaahS
loveiszero
Aki-chan
mariangie
Kara
Lunaria
Zero_Lover13
yukikur12
PeachBum
Howl4fun
roronoa-zoro
rumland
mangalover
Vampire_Zero
Jennifer
RedSonja
Lisi
Rose.Petals
Hauru
Elfiena Fiefie
Knightmare
nate
sweetsolace
nina
aya-chan
Pinacolada
KuranPrince
Conrad Weller
VampireCythia
Bloodredhead
Anneliezz
Kazekeshi
funny bunny
Yuki_Clan
neosolaris12
Trinity
love ice
ChuCookie
StarlitSilence
PSDOL
nuitetoile21
Kanaze-Chan
anna
juliet
Administration Team
59 posters

The final couples I would like to see for the end...

Poll

The final couples I would like to see at the end...

[ 92 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Bar_left30%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Bar_right [30%] 
    [ 101 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Bar_left33%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 15 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Bar_left5%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 10 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Bar_left3%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 15 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Bar_left5%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 12 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Bar_left4%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 6 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Bar_left2%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 19 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Bar_left6%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 20 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Bar_left6%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 19 ]

Total Votes: 309
    Administration Team
    Administration Team
    Admin

Warning ZoneThe final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Drops5black

The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Empty The final couples I would like to see for the end...

Post by Administration Team Wed May 19, 2010 4:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Different views, different ideas and therefore quite different couples. Here you can list your favorite couples for the end, who should match with who and why? Since many combinations are possible but polls options are limited you can write down the combinations of your choice if they are not in the poll.

kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Empty Re: The final couples I would like to see for the end...

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:40 am

yume good girl.... The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 473101691
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneThe final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Drops3

The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Empty Re: The final couples I would like to see for the end...

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:56 am

My favorite pairings are Zero&Yuuki, Sara&Ichijou, Shiki&Rima, Kain&Ruka, Haruka&Juuri, Kaito&Yori, Maria&Aidou ^^ Ok those last two are more of a fan-pairing than anything... but I have had people agree with me before that they would be cute xD

Why? I've always been a fan of Zero & Yuuki as a pairing from the start ^^ They were such a great team in the beginning is what drew me in, Yuuki's devotion to be his ally drew me in more, and Zero's feelings shown for her finally captured me. x3 Sara & Ichijou is an appealing pair to me...because although Sara was detestable in her first appearances, Ichijou just looks good with her as her ally, and he really is loyal to her, and the chapter where she had said she wanted only him and Ichijou looked so sexy being satisfied with that answer... I can't forget that! She completes him and draws out a new side of him....;) Ok those are my top two favorite pairings. ^^ My third would be Maria & Aidou if it were ever possible to become a real pairing xD I'll admit that idea came from a roleplay... and I just find them cute together in the few scenes they have appeared together, even if half of those were her as Shizuka :/

Edit: Oh, I forgot to mention, but I really do love the pairing of Kaname & the hooded woman...whatever her name is? The Ancestress if you prefer. Their relationship in the past was beautiful... I will admit the Kaname thousands of years ago wasn't so bad... I just don't like him as he is now. Razz
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic
    Warning ZoneThe final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Dropsoa

Post by kialovejapan Tue May 01, 2012 10:12 pm

I would like to see Zero & Yuuki at first!!!! The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 1952665954
    Then also Ruka & Kain (if she doesn't die.... The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 2747345646)
    and finally Rima & Shiki!!! The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 2554657431
    In the remote possibility...(XD) that Yuuki choose Kaname well I might see Zero with Maria... The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 812189494
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneThe final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu May 03, 2012 8:47 am

kialovejapan wrote:I would like to see Zero & Yuuki at first!!!! The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 1952665954
    Then also Ruka & Kain (if she doesn't die.... The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 2747345646)
    and finally Rima & Shiki!!! The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 2554657431
    In the remote possibility...(XD) that Yuuki choose Kaname well I might see Zero with Maria... The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 812189494

such a cool zeki you are kia,just wanted to appreciate you for that. cheers sLo_BigBearHug
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneThe final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 Dropsoa

Post by kialovejapan Thu May 03, 2012 8:03 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    kialovejapan wrote:I would like to see Zero & Yuuki at first!!!! The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 1952665954

such a cool zeki you are kia,just wanted to appreciate you for that. cheers sLo_BigBearHug
    ^^ Thank you Lucy! You are too kind...!! The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 2554657431
    I appreciate that! ha-ha-ha
    I always have a plan B, and besides I have to preparate myself psycologically and emotionally and also physically...(feasting on sweets and chocolate...!!! almost.. in case Yuuki choose Kaname XD)
    ah ah ah rofl
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu May 03, 2012 8:12 pm

@kialovejapan you have been warned from Juliet about the size of your sig once already. Please adjust it according to the forum's rules or else we shall take further actions.

The same goes for lucykaede as well and every member.

Thank you.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Thu May 03, 2012 8:30 pm

nina wrote:@kialovejapan you have been warned from Juliet about the size of your sig once already. Please adjust it according to the forum's rules or else we shall take further actions.

Thank you.
    Message received! almost..
    Sorry!
    I've just adjust the size of the signature! ^^
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu May 03, 2012 8:58 pm

kialovejapan wrote:
    nina wrote:@kialovejapan you have been warned from Juliet about the size of your sig once already. Please adjust it according to the forum's rules or else we shall take further actions.

Thank you.
    Message received! almost..
    Sorry!
    I've just adjust the size of the signature! ^^

Thank you. Very Happy
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri May 04, 2012 3:18 pm

kialovejapan wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

^^ Thank you Lucy! You are too kind...!! The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 2554657431
    I appreciate that! ha-ha-ha
    I always have a plan B, and besides I have to preparate myself psycologically and emotionally and also physically...(feasting on sweets and chocolate...!!! almost.. in case Yuuki choose Kaname XD)
    ah ah ah rofl

same goes for me,if yuuki choose zero then i will be sFun_banghead2 sFun_banghead2
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by kanamekuranlover Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:27 am

kaname and yuuki
    zero and maria
    rima and shiki
    takuma or aido and seiren
    kain and ruka

The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 7 1694537797

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 pm