Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Takuma loves Sara?

    Share
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5022
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Takuma loves Sara?

    Post by juliet on Wed May 19, 2010 9:39 pm

    Is there a soul outhere who believes that Takuma stays next to Sara because he is in love with her?
    What about her why is she keeping him? I am sure that she loves having slaves but on the other hand do you believe that is possible for her to feel love for him?
    I believe that he tolerates her for a reason, what do you think?






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    love ice
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 133
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : in my own little world
    Humor : ALWAYS GOOD :D
    Warning Zone

    Re: Takuma loves Sara?

    Post by love ice on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:32 pm

    Sarah wants to be the QUEEN.
    Takuma's family has power, also Takuma knows Kaname and is very close to him.
    The reason why Takuma is staying with her is to find out what her plan is, so he somehow can help Kaname. he told Senri to tell Yuuki to take good care of Kaname.
    That is what i believe is the reason.
    NO way in hell is Takuma in love with Sarah (is what i am hoping xD)
    avatar
    neosolaris12
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2010-05-16
    Location : Outer Space
    Humor : *insert laugh here* ....no? Still trying...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Takuma loves Sara?

    Post by neosolaris12 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:38 pm

    I really hope not XD As the other commenter says, Sara's main objective is to take the place of Kaname and become the new ruler of the vampire world. Even if Ichijo told Shiki and Rima that he found Sara's stubbornness cute, it's most likely that he's trying to lay low and act as a spy. He's done it before so this is probably not different.
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5022
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Takuma loves Sara?

    Post by juliet on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:18 am

    I really hope so that he acts like a spy because If I suspect that he is so majohist in order to love Sara I will go crazy Evil or Very Mad , plus poor Takuma he is just too cute and good, I've missed him around.

    A hahha, don't leave Takuma there with Sara, Kaname!!! He is in big trouble...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 368
    Join date : 2010-05-10
    Location : Athens, Greece
    Humor : black!!!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Takuma loves Sara?

    Post by anna on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:12 pm

    In the earlier chapters, when we just discovered that Takuma was living with Sara, I was sure that the reason was that he had fallen for her.... (aaaah what can I say??? I'm hopelessly romantic!!!)
    But after the happenings of the last chapters, I'm really confused!!! Shocked why is Takuma with Sara?? she's a crazy, abusive, evil b sSig_censored who doesn't care for anyone!!!! Espsecially after seeing chap 65's raws, I;m convinced that there's another reason Takuma is staying with Sara and not love.....
    If his purpose was to find out her plan, now that he knows why he's not leaving her? or she holds him prisoner there, using her pureblood power or is she blackmailing him for something???? aaaarg help I really don't know!!!!! Hope the 65's translation will clear things up!!! (cross my fingers!!!!)
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5022
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Takuma loves Sara?

    Post by juliet on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:44 pm

    anna wrote:In the earlier chapters, when we just discovered that Takuma was living with Sara, I was sure that the reason was that he had fallen for her.... (aaaah what can I say??? I'm hopelessly romantic!!!)
    But after the happenings of the last chapters, I'm really confused!!! Shocked why is Takuma with Sara?? she's a crazy, abusive, evil b sSig_censored who doesn't care for anyone!!!! Espsecially after seeing chap 65's raws, I;m convinced that there's another reason Takuma is staying with Sara and not love.....
    If his purpose was to find out her plan, now that he knows why he's not leaving her? or she holds him prisoner there, using her pureblood power or is she blackmailing him for something???? aaaarg help I really don't know!!!!! Hope the 65's translation will clear things up!!! (cross my fingers!!!!)

    I also wish for the translation. I am mixed up with Takuma and this is quite interesting. Actually I was thinking quite the opposite of you:
    At first (since they were strangers) it seemed quite funny to me for Takuma to stay by her side (even though she had made her intentions obvious and abused him with her fingernails). So I used to think that Takuma stayed by her side to learn her plan and also to help Kaname. Kaname knew where Takuma was and I thought that he had purposely let him go on with Sara in order to monitor her moves.

    But at the last chapter I got confused. Sara's plans and motives are revealed and I do not see Takuma having another purpose there. It's strange though that Sara trusts Takuma (and not suspecting him to be a spy) since Takuma went against his own granfather against the council, clearly supporting Kaname.

    I am now turning to believe that she must have some kind of control on him or he is so in love that he can not see beyond his nose? :no: :no: :no:
    I can not explain the devotion he shows, he has become to her something more like her right hand (like Aido is to Kaname) but even worst. The roles have changed. And I detaste Sara, Takuma is too good for her and we rarely seem him with his bright smile anymore. I want Takuma back!!! LOL






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    ariel
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 479
    Join date : 2010-07-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: Takuma loves Sara?

    Post by ariel on Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:10 pm

    Inocent little girls.... I' m talking about you, but it's also my answer!

    At the famus tea party we saw a lot of yammy little cookies, which male would leave a place like these? Ok mayby Aido, and Zero, and definately Kaname and...
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5022
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Takuma loves Sara?

    Post by juliet on Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:38 pm

    ariel wrote:Inocent little girls.... I' m talking about you, but it's also my answer!

    At the famus tea party we saw a lot of yammy little cookies, which male would leave a place like these? Ok mayby Aido, and Zero, and definately Kaname and...

    Ηa, ha, ha, you killed me from laughter!! rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Takuma likes cookies? Perhaps Sara does not intend to share not even a cookie with him?


    Aidou probably would love to stay and eat some cookies and Takuma would be all face down for no one asking him if he wants one. sSig_busted until Kaname would arrive and then Kaname would spoil the Sara's party and fan rofl rofl rofl rofl for sure! We would have too many cookies going "Eat me!", "Eat me!"

    Zero would play the police officer and would get out his gun threatening Sara for extra cookies consuption. argue









    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    ariel
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 479
    Join date : 2010-07-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: Takuma loves Sara?

    Post by ariel on Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:26 pm

    juliet wrote:
    ariel wrote:Inocent little girls.... I' m talking about you, but it's also my answer!

    At the famus tea party we saw a lot of yammy little cookies, which male would leave a place like these? Ok mayby Aido, and Zero, and definately Kaname and...

    Ηa, ha, ha, you killed me from laughter!! rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Takuma likes cookies? Perhaps Sara does not intend to share not even a cookie with him?


    Aidou probably would love to stay and eat some cookies and Takuma would be all face down for no one asking him if he wants one. sSig_busted until Kaname would arrive and then Kaname would spoil the Sara's party and fan rofl rofl rofl rofl for sure! We would have too many cookies going "Eat me!", "Eat me!"

    Zero would play the police officer and would get out his gun threatening Sara for extra cookies consuption. argue




    lol! This is what i like in you Juliet; all you need is a line to take it to the limits.... still the picture you draw is a delicacy lol! lol!
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5022
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Takuma loves Sara?

    Post by juliet on Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:43 pm

    ariel wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    ariel wrote:Inocent little girls.... I' m talking about you, but it's also my answer!

    At the famus tea party we saw a lot of yammy little cookies, which male would leave a place like these? Ok mayby Aido, and Zero, and definately Kaname and...

    Ηa, ha, ha, you killed me from laughter!! rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Takuma likes cookies? Perhaps Sara does not intend to share not even a cookie with him?


    Aidou probably would love to stay and eat some cookies and Takuma would be all face down for no one asking him if he wants one. sSig_busted until Kaname would arrive and then Kaname would spoil the Sara's party and fan rofl rofl rofl rofl for sure! We would have too many cookies going "Eat me!", "Eat me!"

    Zero would play the police officer and would get out his gun threatening Sara for extra cookies consuption. argue




    lol! This is what i like in you Juliet; all you need is a line to take it to the limits.... still the picture you draw is a delicacy lol! lol!

    yes, but Kaname would still be a gentleman...

    -I do not eat cookies, I only eat Yuukies... LOL

    I am totally out of topic here off topic but could not help it..so much fun. lol!






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 368
    Join date : 2010-05-10
    Location : Athens, Greece
    Humor : black!!!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Takuma loves Sara?

    Post by anna on Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:52 pm

    juliet wrote:
    yes, but Kaname would still be a gentleman...

    -I do not eat cookies, I only eat Yuukies... LOL

    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl




    don't speak about cookies please......I tried making some this afternoon..... cryyyyyyy huge disappointment... sEm_oops sEm_oops
    avatar
    The Chrysalis Whispers
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 275
    Join date : 2010-10-01
    Location : The Shinsnegumi~
    Humor : never cared for it!~
    Warning Zone

    Re: Takuma loves Sara?

    Post by The Chrysalis Whispers on Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:11 am

    Well, according to me Takuma is not in love with Sara. He is only bearing her because of Kaname and Sara is also keeping him so that Takuma might reveal something about Kaname.... Hm, is it just me or does everything revolves around Kaname? Anyway, it would be nice if they loved each other, may be then Sara would stop plotting her way to power.
    avatar
    Pinacolada
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2011-06-01
    Location : Germany
    Warning Zone

    Re: Takuma loves Sara?

    Post by Pinacolada on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:03 pm

    heyho .-) Iam a bit confused the last chapter has been interpreted or translated in different ways...one person says that takuma is disapointe by love and then reffering to Sara that Takuma really loves her...but there another persons who explain that it wasn´t in direction of love to sara it was reffering to kaname because takuma is still loyal to him...what do you think?
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Takuma loves Sara?

    Post by sweetsolace on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:12 pm

    Pinacolada wrote:heyho .-) Iam a bit confused the last chapter has been interpreted or translated in different ways...one person says that takuma is disapointe by love and then reffering to Sara that Takuma really loves her...but there another persons who explain that it wasn´t in direction of love to sara it was reffering to kaname because takuma is still loyal to him...what do you think?



    but there another persons who explain that it wasn´t in direction of
    love to sara it was reffering to kaname because takuma is still loyal
    to him


    well, Very Happy I said that. lol. and it makes a bit of sense if you look at the translation

    Spoiler:

    pg21
    Takuma: I’m kinda jealous
    Looks like even though I’ve been always with him
    You’re now his best ally after all.
    I too…
    Want to do whatever I can for him
    But maybe it’s already too difficult.
    Yuuki: You kinda look like
    Defeated by love
    You love that person, right?

    They were talking about Kaname and in the next line Yuki says "You love that person, right?"

    and also i think Sara gets jealous later on
    Spoiler:
    Page 28
    Sara: Takuma
    You still don’t understand it…
    You’re such a bad boy… for doing things I don’t want you to do
    Takuma: In other words
    Are you jealous because I’m worried about Kaname?
    Page 29
    Takuma: yes?
    *slap*
    Sara: Looks like it wasn’t enough
    Drink my blood.

    yes... looks like we have a jealous spider...

    though i like Sara and Takuma xD
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5022
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Takuma loves Sara?

    Post by juliet on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:20 pm

    Nop...Takuma likes Kaname but not Sara, she uses his blood to control him that's implied as she said that he has been giving him her blood ever since he captured him, but that obviously it seems that is not enough (so implies that is not enough to make him a slave, that's what i understood) and Takuma tries to refuse getting it. So I think that Takuma's role clears up a bit there...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2822
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Takuma loves Sara?

    Post by nina on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:26 pm

    Yeap ... I agree with sweet and juliet there ... Takuma is referring to Kaname!

    Thank god he is not in love with that *** sSig_censored





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*
    avatar
    Pinacolada
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2011-06-01
    Location : Germany
    Warning Zone

    Re: Takuma loves Sara?

    Post by Pinacolada on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:51 pm

    ahh well thank you Iam really relief that he isn´t in love with that ***** hey wouldn´t it be a kind of ironic if takuma is the person in the end who kills sara ? ,P
    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Takuma loves Sara?

    Post by aya-chan on Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:47 pm

    juliet wrote:Nop...Takuma likes Kaname but not Sara, she uses his blood to control him that's implied as she said that he has been giving him her blood ever since he captured him, but that obviously it seems that is not enough (so implies that is not enough to make him a slave, that's what i understood) and Takuma tries to refuse getting it. So I think that Takuma's role clears up a bit there...

    Agree with you. From what we can understand in this new chapter, takuma obey to sara because of her blood, no love feelings in it.

    save god he is not in love with her. Thanks god we finally know why takuma is with sara.
    avatar
    DarkRose
    Human

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-08-22
    Location : Locked Away Room
    Warning Zone

    Re: Takuma loves Sara?

    Post by DarkRose on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:23 am

    love ice wrote:Sarah wants to be the QUEEN.
    Takuma's family has power, also Takuma knows Kaname and is very close to him.
    The reason why Takuma is staying with her is to find out what her plan is, so he somehow can help Kaname. he told Senri to tell Yuuki to take good care of Kaname.
    That is what i believe is the reason.
    NO way in hell is Takuma in love with Sarah (is what i am hoping xD)

    I agree there's no way Takuma could fall in love with Sara that's off the limits falling for the enemy gosh....
    we're soon to find out the TRUTH! sFun_cheerleader2
    avatar
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Takuma loves Sara?

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:24 pm

    Hm... I believed in the beginning that even though she was holding him captive, he didn't seem to be struggling enough to get away from her....so maybe he didn't mind being told what to do by her and eventually just went with the flow, possibly because Kaname wasn't there for him to follow, and he believes Sara needs a friend too because he understands the pain and loneliness of a pureblood? However in a more recent chapter, remember the scene where Ichijou first shows Shiki the pills? He acts all schizophrenic saying "Here take this ^^" then " NO! Don't listen to me Shiki! o.O" So it looked like he was fighting Sara's control.... so he really was being mentally controlled by Sara!! But for how long I wonder.... Maybe it really was just that one incident? He has gone against Sara before, like telling Yuuki about the blood tablets. Sara punished him though with a slap across the face xD Sorry, I find humour in that... It's like she was jealous, but poor Ichijou....being man-handled by a woman. Scary o.O Maybe she knew about the bond between Ichijou and Shiki, or found out somehow... and she told him to give him the pills and he opposed her. So she forced him to by controlling him, that's why he was fighting it. It's very possible that she hasn't been controlling him at all until then, but there's no saying for sure.... That said, It's impossible to know whether he's come to like her/be comfortable around her, or whether he's just coping with the situation/being controlled. However, even though I feel sorry for Ichijou being forced into this situation...( even though she did save his life, but is now abusing it by making him her most loyal servant D:<) somehow, i still find the bond between them kind of cute... they would make a good pair, but only if the feelings are real, I don't know if Ichijou secretly hates her or what, but she obviously is just using him as a pawn T-T

    Last minute thought : Kind of reminds me of the relationship between Ichiru and Shizuka? He was her loyal servant, but more of a partner as well, even though they couldn't be fully equals...because she was a pureblood who didn't feel that way about him, though she was happy to have him by her side. That situation was more sad... I felt for Ichiru when he lost her. Sad If Ichijou was the same... loving a pureblood who only wanted him as a partner and nothing more, I could also feel for him if he developed feelings for Sara... However, there's nothing to feel sorry for her for, and she doesn't currently care for him, like Shizuka did for Ichiru. So... It won't end up the same, but it'd be nice if it did, like if Sara was hiding some painful secret that Ichijou sympathized with and could be her support. x3
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5022
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Takuma loves Sara?

    Post by juliet on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:21 pm

    Well after forcing him to drink her blood and after committing all these sins, I do not think that Takuma even if he sympathized a part of her or felt even pity about her, yes I do not think that he can forgive her, because Sara has passed the limits with her behavior.







    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Takuma loves Sara?

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:15 pm

    I just believe that either he's entirely under her control, or he's trying to accept his situation. It can go either way, but I just don't know! T-T Poor Ichijou... he's being held captive and he doesn't even care because well... A. maybe he knows Sara will try to kill him if he does or B. He's trying to not get on her bad side and behave. Either way...being with her so long, it's possible that he may come to like her even a little bit.
    avatar
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Takuma loves Sara?

    Post by Katherine on Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:06 pm

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I just believe that either he's entirely under her control, or he's trying to accept his situation. It can go either way, but I just don't know! T-T Poor Ichijou... he's being held captive and he doesn't even care because well... A. maybe he knows Sara will try to kill him if he does or B. He's trying to not get on her bad side and behave. Either way...being with her so long, it's possible that he may come to like her even a little bit.

    to A: I don´t think that Takuma fears to die, he always cared for others --> that´s the reason why I think that he has reasons to stay on her side, maybe he is in the "check-position" maybe he will the one who gives the last past of the puzzle to beat Sara, he plays his role but he has an intention, it was with Rido similar, he had Shiki, now Sara wanted to know things about Kaname, maybe Takuma is playing his role for Kaname (even if the two of the didn´t taked they were best friends, he knows Kaname and maybe his plans...I mean Kaname kept calm when Takume went missing...there has to be a reason...I hope that it wents well)
    avatar
    Dragonsrose15
    Human

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2012-07-25
    Warning Zone

    Re: Takuma loves Sara?

    Post by Dragonsrose15 on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:09 am

    I'm sure he does love Sara in his own way. He seems to be the type to want to tend to purebloods just to be of use to them and be cared for by them. Sara's blood could also be manipulating him, but I don't think that's 100% of what is going on with Takuma and Sara. There's definitely much more to those two.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Takuma loves Sara?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:49 am