Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

Poll

Do you think Yuuki will bite Zero sometime?

[ 25 ]
    78% [78%] 
    [ 3 ]
    9% [9%] 
    [ 4 ]
    13% [13%] 

Total Votes: 32
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

Post by Howl4fun on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm just curios to see what people think. Like said, this is not to raise LT questions, believing Yuuki will bite Zero does not have to mean you think they're in love, I've seen yumes who thinks or even hopes she'll bite him so that her feelings about him will be resolved quicker and she can move on. XD Personally, I believe she will regardless what the endgame is, it's been enough foreshadowing and if anything, it'll do great fanservice (if people believe it'll do no other purpose)Razz, and it'll give a proper answer to what his blood would taste like for her which I'm sure most people are curios of. Of course there's the question as to how it's going to happen considering their current relationship, although it only makes it more intriguing to see how it'll play out. So, what are people's thoughts?

Administration Team
    Admin

Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

Post by Administration Team on Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Signature has been removed. Please use the size and dimensions that are described HERE in order to insert proper signature next time.
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

Post by Kara on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:22 am

aya-chan wrote:
    juliet wrote:

Didn't she bit him already? so what was the conslusion? after biting Zero, she was back to MY Kaname...LOL Razz just an observation...

Personally I do not think we will have another yuuki->zero bite. Honestly is no reason to: yuuki discovered she doesn't desire his blood; also she has no wish to drink his blood anymore (in the recent chapters, while she gave blood to night class, she said if she will give her blood to others as well, she won't have from where to take blood from anymore *note that this happening before kaname's arrival*)

However, we might see a zero->yuuki bite; in order to calm the beast within zero - even if sara will die, zero will still suffer the consequences of drinking her poisonous blood.

Now that Sara Shirabuki is deceased, would her blood's influence within Zero be negated? We know that the blood of a pureblood will always be owned by the pureblood, so perhaps Sara's will might continue to gnaw at Zero from the inside, somehow? confused

But yes, I agree with you. I think a scene where Zero drinks for Yuuki is both probable and quite necessary to negate such potential side effects for Zero. Also, Zero still has not been stabilized. Only pureblood blood can delay his potential descent to Level E. Now that Sara's out of the picture, perhaps it will be a repeat of Yuuki and Zero's previous arrangement? Will Yuuki allow him to bite her in an attempt to help him to retain his sanity? pale
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by SassyKnight on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:17 pm

We might get another round of the "Forbidden Act" this arc. The bites were hooooot
    But it really depends on the effects of the Pureblood blood in Zero's body. If it has a positive affect (Increasing his vampire abilities and prolonging his life) or negative affect (That Pureblood blood is "poison" it's likely to do the opposite of "sating" his blood lust. It could make Zero even more bloodthirsty)
    If the case is bad, Yuki will offer her blood to him, no problem. She'll do anything to help Zero. Very Happy
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by Kara on Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:11 pm

With Yuuki's bracelet still on the cards, it's likely that Zero may descend to Level E and Yuuki will begin giving him her blood again, or something along those lines. Smile

I think it's interesting how the second arc of Vampire Knight seems to be almost mirroring the first arc in some aspects Razz But with different circumstances and problems.

First Arc:

Yuuki has long hair and later cuts it short.
    Yuuki is a member of the Day Class.
    Yuuki and Zero overlook Cross Academy.
    A suspicious pureblood woman (Shizuka) infiltrates the school.
    A boy is utterly infatuated with her (Ichiru).
    Yuuki gives Zero blood because he can't ingest tablets.
    Yuuki and Zero confront Kaname for answers (about Yuuki's memories).
    A battle with purebloods destroys a building.

Second Arc:

Yuuki is a member of the Night Class.
    A suspicious pureblood woman (Sara) infiltrates the school.
    A boy is utterly infatuated with her (Takuma).
    Yuuki *might* give Zero blood because he could fall to Level E.
    Yuuki and Zero confront Kaname for answers (about Kaname's intentions).

rofl

Did I miss anything...? scratch
    Perhaps we should be looking at previous chapters to find clues about what could happen next Razz rofl
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

Post by mariangie on Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Kara wrote:With Yuuki's bracelet still on the cards, it's likely that Zero may descend to Level E and Yuuki will begin giving him her blood again, or something along those lines. Smile

I think it's interesting how the second arc of Vampire Knight seems to be almost mirroring the first arc in some aspects Razz But with different circumstances and problems.

First Arc:

Yuuki is a member of the Day Class.
    A suspicious pureblood woman (Shizuka) infiltrates the school.
    A boy is utterly infatuated with her (Ichiru).
    Yuuki gives Zero blood because he can't ingest tablets.
    Yuuki and Zero confront Kaname for answers (about Yuuki's memories).

Second Arc:

Yuuki is a member of the Night Class.
    A suspicious pureblood woman (Sara) infiltrates the school.
    A boy is utterly infatuated with her (Takuma).
    Yuuki *might* give Zero blood because he could fall to Level E.
    Yuuki and Zero confront Kaname for answers (about Kaname's intentions).

rofl

Did I miss anything...? scratch
    Perhaps we should be looking at previous chapters to find clues about what could happen next Razz rofl

The bracelet / tatto spell will be a critical piece . Which will play an important part near the end of V. K. Because Yuuki promised Zero to use it only if he lost control of himself ( AKA : turn Level E ) . The plot is going to that direction .

Zero will bite Yuuki again . But only once . We will not get the whole Zero bitting Yuuki every other day scenes from the first arc . Because when Zero bites Yuuki again . He will discover her true feelings for both Kaname and for him . Meaning this will be the closure of the LT for good . This will not matter if a Zeki , Yume or whatever ending happens .

Yes , Hino likes to make use of mirror images . The use of repeated important scenes from a different perspective during the whole plot . There are actually more things than the one mentioned here . A huge one : is both Kaname and Zero tried to pull Yuuki out of their lifes without success .
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

Post by aya-chan on Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:26 pm

Kara wrote:

Now that Sara Shirabuki is deceased, would her blood's influence within Zero be negated? We know that the blood of a pureblood will always be owned by the pureblood, so perhaps Sara's will might continue to gnaw at Zero from the inside, somehow? confused

But yes, I agree with you. I think a scene where Zero drinks for Yuuki is both probable and quite necessary to negate such potential side effects for Zero. Also, Zero still has not been stabilized. Only pureblood blood can delay his potential descent to Level E. Now that Sara's out of the picture, perhaps it will be a repeat of Yuuki and Zero's previous arrangement? Will Yuuki allow him to bite her in an attempt to help him to retain his sanity? pale

I do not think that sara's blood effect will dissapear with her death. Maybe now, due to her death, zero cannot be controlled by her blood, like she whispered to him in the previous chapter, but the effect of her blood will not cease.

For example, let's think at a hypotethical situation: let's pressume that zero drank shizuka's blood (directly) and later she died. would have zero fall to level E once that his master died?
    My opinion is that he wouldn't have since shizuka's blood would have made it effect on him.

Or let's take ichiru's example: he was a sickly child in the past, and after he drank her blood, he became healthy. He did not become sickly again when shizuka died, instead her blood kept it effects.

This is zero's case with sara too. Now, he doesn't show signs that he might lose control over himself but later he might suffer the consequences - sara's blood is poison. Takuma resisted to sara's blood for a whole year but in this time her blood was corroding him from inside.

And if I should make an analogy - you ate somehing bad (out dated) but ate a little since you noticed it bad taste. even if you stopped doesn't mean that you won't feel worse later; you will suffer food poisoning.

Personaly I do not think that zero will fall to level E, since level E means End, ie the end of his life; and it's irreversible. but probably he will fall to something similar to level E, not necessary being level E but similar with those vampires who lost their senses after tasted the tablets.

During manga were left a lot of signs that zero might lose control over himself, and yuuki might use the bracelet to tame him / bring him back into his senses. I do not think that kaname's words at the end of the chapter when zero drank from sara where for nothing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:39 pm