Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Share

    Poll

    Do you think Yuuki will bite Zero sometime?

    [ 25 ]
    78% [78%] 
    [ 3 ]
    9% [9%] 
    [ 4 ]
    13% [13%] 

    Total Votes: 32

    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Warning Zone

    Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by Howl4fun on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:14 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    I'm just curios to see what people think. Like said, this is not to raise LT questions, believing Yuuki will bite Zero does not have to mean you think they're in love, I've seen yumes who thinks or even hopes she'll bite him so that her feelings about him will be resolved quicker and she can move on. XD Personally, I believe she will regardless what the endgame is, it's been enough foreshadowing and if anything, it'll do great fanservice (if people believe it'll do no other purpose)Razz, and it'll give a proper answer to what his blood would taste like for her which I'm sure most people are curios of. Of course there's the question as to how it's going to happen considering their current relationship, although it only makes it more intriguing to see how it'll play out. So, what are people's thoughts?

    Rose.Petals
    Human

    Posts : 42
    Join date : 2011-05-24

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by Rose.Petals on Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:48 pm

    Yuuki promised Kaname she wouldn't drink Zero's blood, but she never said anything about Zero drinking her blood. Yuuki's blood could keep him from falling to Level E temporarily (if that's still an issue for him) so maybe there will be a replay of Yuuki giving Zero her blood like in the first arc.

    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by Howl4fun on Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:54 pm

    LOL I was laughing at the infatuation and love ha ha. . its just funny how this reasons get so predictable and so cliche, i dont know why you brought it up seeing as there's no reason to, scratch but yes it is very ... overused.
    if there's no reason to then just move along this is the exact thing that promotes LT arguments however i see your intention, it just doesn't work that well here... rendeer
    Oh, well, does clichè equal false? XD Though I think it's very funny how well yume fit the infatuation list XD But we can both laugh at each other then, so nice compromise there Razz

    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by Howl4fun on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:18 pm

    Sorry for double posting, but I don't know if it's this site or my computer, but I'm unable to copy and paste.

    Now about the LT (the intentions failed miserably as expected haha) … for me what Yuuki need mostly is Zero’s acceptance … she needs to see that he no longer rejects her just because she is a PB vampire and IMO there was laid her wording that a chunk of my heart is still attached to him! So a bite from her could resolve that issue cuz Yuuki could feel that despite Zero’s cold and hostile attitude deep inside him there is love and care for her. << This is the only that Yuuki needs from Zero … his acceptance and if possible his friendship! The enemies status was burden her and slowed down her adjustment into her new form and life.
    About this, why does everyone forget that Yuuki have her apologies to make too? She even said so herself "I've hurt Zero many times...". She never appreciated him (that he knew of), she was inconsiderate of his feelings, and she acted like she didn't care when he turned against her etc. of course Zero have the most obvious apology to make, but Yuuki is no victimized saint either. Zero needs to show her he doesn't hate her/accepts her and Yuuki has to show she cares for/loves him (be it platonic or romantic), and not only when it suits her. Sure it's too early for that now, but when the time comes, they both need to reconcile together. Zero does not have the entire responsibility.

    Sorry for going so much off stopic btw. Maybe I'll ask a moderator to delete the thread.

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by sweetsolace on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:25 pm

    Howl4fun wrote:
    LOL I was laughing at the infatuation and love ha ha. . its just funny how this reasons get so predictable and so cliche, i dont know why you brought it up seeing as there's no reason to, scratch but yes it is very ... overused.
    if there's no reason to then just move along this is the exact thing that promotes LT arguments however i see your intention, it just doesn't work that well here... rendeer
    Oh, well, does clichè equal false? XD Though I think it's very funny how well yume fit the infatuation list XD But we can both laugh at each other then, so nice compromise there Razz

    frankly you can take it however you want haha.. seems to me you're an independent thinker ;) yes and ofc laughter is good~

    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 488
    Join date : 2011-06-21
    Location : The kingdom of WCZF XD
    Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by VampireCythia on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:27 pm

    Howl4fun wrote:Sorry for double posting, but I don't know if it's this site or my computer, but I'm unable to copy and paste.

    Now about the LT (the intentions failed miserably as expected haha) … for me what Yuuki need mostly is Zero’s acceptance … she needs to see that he no longer rejects her just because she is a PB vampire and IMO there was laid her wording that a chunk of my heart is still attached to him! So a bite from her could resolve that issue cuz Yuuki could feel that despite Zero’s cold and hostile attitude deep inside him there is love and care for her. << This is the only that Yuuki needs from Zero … his acceptance and if possible his friendship! The enemies status was burden her and slowed down her adjustment into her new form and life.
    About this, why does everyone forget that Yuuki have her apologies to make too? She even said so herself "I've hurt Zero many times...". She never appreciated him (that he knew of), she was inconsiderate of his feelings, and she acted like she didn't care when he turned against her etc. of course Zero have the most obvious apology to make, but Yuuki is no victimized saint either. Zero needs to show her he doesn't hate her/accepts her and Yuuki has to show she cares for/loves him (be it platonic or romantic), and not only when it suits her. Sure it's too early for that now, but when the time comes, they both need to reconcile together. Zero does not have the entire responsibility.

    Sorry for going so much off stopic btw. Maybe I'll ask a moderator to delete the thread.
    I agree with you. if they ever should be talking again(And i hope for that ) They both should apologize to each other and begin to be friends first and maybe than we can get some romantic

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2811
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by nina on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:57 pm

    sweetsolace wrote: if there's no reason to then just move along this is the exact thing that promotes LT arguments however i see your intention, it just doesn't work that well here...


    Howl4fun wrote: Oh, well, does clichè equal false? XD Though I think it's very funny how well yume fit the infatuation list XD But we can both laugh at each other then, so nice compromise there


    It seems that you’re taking, Yuumes’ reluctance not to answer about a ridiculous matter such as infatuation vs. love as weakness. Don’t deceive your self …
    Also if you were honestly sorry about the theme you “accidentally” brought up then you could easily edit your post and remove the list. I think you know the way to do it pretty well ...
    However you’re insisting to reproduce it … So what’s you’re truly intentions after all???

    Howl4fun wrote: About this, why does everyone forget that Yuuki have her apologies to make too? She even said so herself "I've hurt Zero many times...". She never appreciated him (that he knew of), she was inconsiderate of his feelings, and she acted like she didn't care when he turned against her etc. of course Zero have the most obvious apology to make, but Yuuki is no victimized saint either. Zero needs to show her he doesn't hate her/accepts her and Yuuki has to show she cares for/loves him (be it platonic or romantic), and not only when it suits her. Sure it's too early for that now, but when the time comes, they both need to reconcile together. Zero does not have the entire responsibility.


    Why you’re getting so defensive here? Did you receive my post as offensive towards Zero’s stance? There was not even the slightest innuendo about who is at fault between Yuuki and Zero! The core of my post (since it seems that you didn’t understood) was about what Yuuki needs or needed from Zero to make a peace of mind. I didn’t say or imply, who has the biggest responsibility of how the things turned over …
    The subject that you’re bringing or stirring up again is irrelevant (at least with my previous post that you quoted). So I’m not gonna analyze it, in depth. However only Yuuki’s last wording before their parting >> “then I will keep running away from you Zero so that you’ll have a reason to live” is enough evidence that she still cared about him!!!!
    But probably for the Zekis that isn’t enough cuz her statement doesn’t answer to Zero’s romantic feelings but only show how Yuuki cared and loved him as a friend/brother …
    And just for the record … I can understand pretty well where Zero’s reaction came from and that’s why I never accused him for the way he treated Yuuki. It was all so painful for him. However the fact that he had justified reasons doesn’t mean that he was right as well or that he didn’t create extra burdens to Yuuki …







    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by Howl4fun on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:10 pm

    It seems that you’re taking, Yuumes’ reluctance not to answer about a ridiculous matter such as infatuation vs. love as weakness. Don’t deceive your self …
    Also if you were honestly sorry about the theme you “accidentally” brought up then you could easily edit your post and remove the list. I think you know the way to do it pretty well ...
    However you’re insisting to reproduce it … So what’s you’re truly intentions after all???
    What I apologized for was continouing to dig deeper into the LT. Lol ,why should I remove the list, everyone's read it anyway, so is it gonna make a difference? I still mean it Razz If I were to remove it then everyone might as well remove their LT centered posts while we're at it. I will ask of a moderator to delete this thread however, so will that be good enough?

    Why you’re getting so defensive here? Did you receive my post as offensive towards Zero’s stance? There was not even the slightest innuendo about who is at fault between Yuuki and Zero! The core of my post (since it seems that you didn’t understood) was about what Yuuki needs or needed from Zero to make a peace of mind. I didn’t say or imply, who has the biggest responsibility of how the things turned over …
    The subject that you’re bringing or stirring up again is irrelevant (at least with my previous post that you quoted). So I’m not gonna analyze it, in depth. However only Yuuki’s last wording before their parting >> “then I will keep running away from you Zero so that you’ll have a reason to live” is enough evidence that she still cared about him!!!!
    But probably for the Zekis that isn’t enough cuz her statement doesn’t answer to Zero’s romantic feelings but only show how Yuuki cared and loved him as a friend/brother …
    And just for the record … I can understand pretty well where Zero’s reaction came from and that’s why I never accused him for the way he treated Yuuki. It was all so painful for him. However the fact that he had justified reasons doesn’t mean that he was right as well or that he didn’t create extra burdens to Yuuki …
    Who's getting defensive here? XD I know you didn't say anything about Zero having all the fault, you just kept talking about Yuuki needing affirmations from him, his acceptence, apology etc which made it sound like you didn't blame anything on Yuuki. And I've seen others imply that as well so I didn't mean it personally for you. So sorry if you also think Yuuki has her work to do. Is that alright? Lol, man it's not easy being a zeki surrounded by yumes. I'll be glad to lay low for a while if I can get this thread down.

    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 2811
    Join date : 2010-05-17
    Location : My world lalala Kanameland <3
    Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by nina on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:16 pm

    Howl4fun wrote:so I didn't mean it personally for you.

    You quoted a part of MY post ... so it was personal ...





    "... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"



    Spoiler:

    *wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by aya-chan on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:22 pm

    I voted for maybe, because we are talking about hino here. her mind is so twisted, you don't don't what to think anymore.

    My instinct tell me yuuki will bite zero. but the circumstances for this are unclear. this can be because of hunger or maybe this will happen at the end when her feelings will have (already) a resolve.

    Howl4fun wrote:
    About this, why does everyone forget that Yuuki have her apologies to make too? She even said so herself "I've hurt Zero many times...". She never appreciated him (that he knew of), she was inconsiderate of his feelings, and she acted like she didn't care when he turned against her etc. of course Zero have the most obvious apology to make, but Yuuki is no victimized saint either. Zero needs to show her he doesn't hate her/accepts her and Yuuki has to show she cares for/loves him (be it platonic or romantic), and not only when it suits her. Sure it's too early for that now, but when the time comes, they both need to reconcile together. Zero does not have the entire responsibility.

    The same excuses his fans (you in this case) try to find for him. In my opinion, the one at fault for yuuki x zero cold relationship is zero because he did not accepted her the way she is and even showed his hatred toward her kind (pureblood vampire).
    when yuuki became a vampire, she realise in the same time zero will hate her, but deep in her heart she felt the need to go see him and talk to him, apologise to him. but when she got there, she was receive the way she expected she will be: with cold.

    yuuki's faults are minors, like: she blamed herself because she did not think at zero feelings when she told him she accepted to become a vampire when kaname asked her. but yuuki is a girl in love. so when he guy she wnted the most asked her to live an eternity with him, she replied "yes". her desire / wish stopped her to think at someone else feelings.

    Even if their relationship is cooled, yuuki always cared for him. when their ways separate, yuuki cried because she did not wanted to be enemies with him.
    how said nina in the post above, before yuuki departure from academy she said “then I will keep running away from you Zero so that you’ll have a reason to live”It is crystal clear she cares for him.
    now, she is worring for zero about his stability as a vampire. she doesn't show her concern in front of him, because zero treat her coldly. even if zero still cares for her, but his atitude doesn't change toward her, then yuuki will never know about this. she will remain with a false impression about zero.

    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by Howl4fun on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:42 pm


    The same excuses his fans (you in this case) try to find for him. In my opinion, the one at fault for yuuki x zero cold relationship is zero because he did not accepted her the way she is and even showed his hatred toward her kind (pureblood vampire).
    when yuuki became a vampire, she realise in the same time zero will hate her, but deep in her heart she felt the need to go see him and talk to him, apologise to him. but when she got there, she was receive the way she expected she will be: with cold.

    yuuki's faults are minors, like: she blamed herself because she did not think at zero feelings when she told him she accepted to become a vampire when kaname asked her. but yuuki is a girl in love. so when he guy she wnted the most asked her to live an eternity with him, she replied "yes". her desire / wish stopped her to think at someone else feelings.

    Even if their relationship is cooled, yuuki always cared for him. when their ways separate, yuuki cried because she did not wanted to be enemies with him.
    how said nina in the post above, before yuuki departure from academy she said “then I will keep running away from you Zero so that you’ll have a reason to live”It is crystal clear she cares for him.
    now, she is worring for zero about his stability as a vampire. she doesn't show her concern in front of him, because zero treat her coldly. even if zero still cares for her, but his atitude doesn't change toward her, then yuuki will never know about this. she will remain with a false impression about zero.


    Same excuses his non-fans (you in this case) make; that Yuuki is an innocent angel and only a victim to Zero's heartless cruelty. You believe what you want, but to pinpoint on the moment when she tries to go and talk to him and he responds coldly, she responds even more cold back, saying "You're right Zero, the Yuuki you know is gone *grins and runs*" Yes, I'm sure that told him he was wrong. Same with "I only want Kaname's blood/I've no fears or worries anymore/I don't mind if we're enemies now" etc And "her desire/wish stopped her to think at someone else's feelings" O_____O and what? That's a normal thing? She liked a guy so she was excused from thinking about other people's feelings??? just wow. I know some yumes thinks the story is only about them, but this is ridiculous. Please tell me I'm misunderstanding you now.

    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 65
    Join date : 2011-05-27
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by roronoa-zoro on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:56 pm

    Please, chill everyone, it's starting to become nasty in here. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, please respect that.

    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by aya-chan on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:25 pm

    Howl4fun wrote:but to pinpoint on the moment when she tries to go and talk to him and he responds coldly, she responds even more cold back, saying "You're right Zero, the Yuuki you know is gone *grins and runs*"

    yuuki's reply came in response at zero line to her "in front of me stay a pureblood what triffle with humans in their palm. hearing his cold reply, zero confirmed her fears. in her naive mind she thought it is better if she is conforming his "theory". maybe it is better for you to not forget the order of events. I believe this play an important role in the story.

    Howl4fun wrote:"I only want Kaname's blood/I've no fears or worries anymore"

    zero asked a question, if she get rid of her worries. yuuki answer yes and she want only kaname's blood. her answer was honest.
    It would have been better if she would have lie "I want your blood too" and continued with her reply "but sorry I will leave with kaname (my brother)."? I guess not, zero pain would have been bigger.

    Howl4fun wrote:"I don't mind if we're enemies now"

    yuuki acceptence to be zero enemy came after zero "war declaration" the one what started all was zero, not yuuki. yuuki just gave him the think he wanted, but she suffered after this. I believe she even cried.

    Howl4fun wrote:"And "her desire/wish stopped her to think at someone else's feelings" O_____O and what? That's a normal thing? She liked a guy so she was excused from thinking about other people's feelings??? just wow. I know some yumes thinks the story is only about them, but this is ridiculous. Please tell me I'm misunderstanding you now.

    yuuki has her own will. zero is not her master for her to come and ask his permission if she should have accept kaname proposal to become a vampire or not, if she want to live her eternity with kaname or not.
    A woman when is in love take decissions without thinking, you can say the "heart is the one what spoke". you don't know the expression When you love you think with your heart?
    I don't see a reason for yuuki to think at zero when is about her feelings for kaname.

    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by Howl4fun on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:39 pm

    Aya@

    Haha wow. Alright, so Yuuki's "I've hurt Zero many times" and "Why do I only hurt the people I love?" *image of Zero next to Kaname and Juri/Haruka* comments are another one of her "minor" flaws where she falsely accuses herself? But fine, it's your opinion so I won't be arguing with you.

    Roronoa, I'm aware. I already requested if this to be deleted so I just hope the admin I asked is not absent. Less someone knows other ways to have it deleted?

    Btw, if you're not responding to that last question, since I'm trying to get this deleted I ask of people not to comment here anymore either. This all just took a turn for the worse and revolving discussions we have countless of in other threads, so if I've said something else here you can't let go of, PM me? That way I shouldn't have to deal with 4 or 5 people who disagrees with me at a time either. xD

    Peace

    ariel
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 472
    Join date : 2010-07-06
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by ariel on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:08 am

    I was actually thrilled about definition of love.

    Love:

    - Is a gradual developmentYuki met Kaname, when she was 5. Her respect and admiration gradually developed into love

    - Based on the whole personKaname was always true to Yuki. She knew he was a vampire, she knew his good and his bad side. He himself told her, how tainted he was...

    - Is other-centeredKaname would do everything for Yuki, and vice versa.

    - Maintains balance of life and prioritiesThe Kurans could live in their mansion happily ever after. Still,their priority was well being and co-existence.

    - Secure/securitiesKamane's first priority is Yuki's safety. Yuki seems equally concerned about him.

    - Trust/faithAlong with his blood, Kaname gave his past and his feelings. Yuki saw him killing Hanabusa, she never undoubted him.

    Yes, Kaname and Yuki, are synonyms of love!!! That's my first reason for doubting Yuki drink from Zero. My second reason? She cares too much for Zero, to hurt him. She is no kid anymore. She looks mature and serious.

    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by Howl4fun on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:41 am

    Man, why did you have to do this when I asked of people not to comment here anymore? I can't help but replying you know >___>

    - Is a gradual developmentYuki met Kaname, when she was 5. Her respect and admiration gradually developed into love
    A gradual development is one who develops from stranger to friends and then to lovers, based on the experiences the two have together. Not a toddler who loves her brother from she was born, and also loves him almost right away again after her memory loss for no appearant reason other than that "he was there for her". It's a possible reason for love, but it's not a gradual development. Yuuki and Zero who knew each other and grew together for 4 years, offering each other challenges, equality, securities as well as a degree of intimacy is what gradual development is all about.
    - Based on the whole personKaname was always true to Yuki. She knew he was a vampire, she knew his good and his bad side. He himself told her, how tainted he was...
    Yuuki does not know everything about Kaname. But she doesn't know of anything but to be with him so I suppose she doesn't care or doesn't want to care.
    - Maintains balance of life and prioritiesThe Kurans could live in their mansion happily ever after. Still,their priority was well being and co-existence.

    Luckily that changed now, so I hope it'll keep improving.
    - Secure/securitiesKamane's first priority is Yuki's safety. Yuki seems equally concerned about him.

    Yuuki has expressed time and time again how insecure she is about how Kaname percieve her, if she's good enough for him, is he disappointed/mad with her, can she be useful for him, what does he think of her etc. no equality. With Zero however, they could talk about everything, relax with each other and spend their everyday life together. They were so comfortable in each other's company Yuuki didn't mind sitting casually on top of him while talking or share the bathroom with him. XD It all fit into the classic "friends possibly developing into more" story.
    - Trust/faithAlong with his blood, Kaname gave his past and his feelings. Yuki saw him killing Hanabusa, she never undoubted him.

    So what was with the terrified expression when she saw him do it? I thought she always said "I don't care if Kaname does something bad/betrays me, I'll be fine with it/I don't care if you've done sinful things!". I bet she didn't consider she had to actually witness him in the act once...

    However....

    - Develops rather rapidly and how. you could never say this about zeki.

    - Based on limited characteristics Yuuki's descriptions of Kaname are as follows "he's kind/he takes care of me/he's gorgeus". Except the last, it sounds like a girl talking about her father or brother (literally, lol)

    - Based on the emotion itself the very core of yume. The only thing they talk about 80% of the time is their love and obsession for each other. I mean, wow, since when was that romantic and not mush? It's so scaringly similar to another vampirish couple that I won't mention as it's just too rude.

    - Largely outward of physical sort of the same; they've no trouble being intimate, but talking about casual, everyday stuff seems like alien to them. Again, this was no trouble for zeki. Razz

    - Insecure/insecurites as stated above. This I'll admit fit for zeki too.

    - Jealous/possessiveness this doesn't even need an explanation, lol. It started already when Yuuki was 10, Kaname telling her that she was being cruel for talking about Zero in front of him. More "Yuuki belongs to only me" moments follows. Zero showed the most selfless kind of love, as he never asked of Yuuki to stop talking about Kaname, telling her the torment he did to him, taking advantage of the situation when she wouldn't talk to Kaname etc. he also lastly let her go with him without any objection.

    ------
    So now you can go ahead and eyeroll at my incapability of understanding the deep and true love that yume is, lol. To be fair, I think they're going to be endgame as well, I'm only pitching my stakes at what I think the better couple is, narratively and realistically.

    *sigh* I wonder if I'm going to get banned for all this off-topic ness

    Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Location : Buenos Aires
    Humor : zen <3
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by Vanille-chan on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:56 am

    Yes, she will do it. This was introduced as a high point of the narrative. That is, the story was constructed with the aim of showing some answers and this is a scene that will answer one of them.
    But I think before that happens, Yuki will have already discovered what she feels for Zero. The bite will just confirm that.

    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by rumland on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:04 am

    All yuki biteing zero would show her is his feelings and thoughts for her, to learn yuki's feelings zero would have to bite her like he did back when she was infactuated with kaname.
    It is kinda funny just how cruel it was for yuki to let and some times insist on zero feeding from her giveing just how much he loved her, every time he feed from her he got exposed to her feelings and yearnings for kaname. It is a cruel thing when you are in love to be constantly confronted with the knowledge that she is only seeing some one else.
    Back then kaname was some one that yuki could never get close to and can only watch from distance cause she was a human, and now kaname and zero seem to have switched rolls, now zero is the one she cant be with or get clsoe to, cause she is a pb and he is a hunter. I think it is kinda funny.

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by sweetsolace on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:40 am

    Howl4fun wrote:Man, why did you have to do this when I asked of people not to comment here anymore? I can't help but replying you know >___>

    you should take responsibility until something happens to this thread or not....

    you start a lot of things that otherwise contradict even the title of this thread and your latest post content, so I guess even you cant stop yourself from replying to your own thread...

    This all just took a turn for the worse and revolving discussions we
    have countless of in other threads, so if I've said something else here
    you can't let go of, PM me? That way I shouldn't have to deal with 4 or 5
    people who disagrees with me at a time either. xD
    so, im now one of the 4-5 people who will disagree with you

    Howl4fun wrote:
    A gradual development is one who develops from stranger to friends and then to lovers, based on the experiences the two have together. Not a toddler who loves her brother from she was born, and also loves him almost right away again after her memory loss for no appearant reason other than that "he was there for her".

    A gradual development is a gradual development. It is not SUDDEN which you seem to be implying about YUME. It is gradual. A lost cat gradually develops love for the owner who saved him, that's still development and thats still love. Or would you call that loyalty/devotion/love an infatuation too? Anything that build up from awkwardness and fear which was what Yuki saw from Kaname at first, to respect and admiration like ariel said, until it blossoms into love, is development.

    Howl4fun wrote:
    Yuuki does not know everything about Kaname. But she doesn't know of anything but to be with him so I suppose she doesn't care or doesn't want to care.
    LOL ! Yuki wanted to start over with him, to know everything about him... that is based on the whole person. Kaname was hiding things from her, but im sure he has the right time and place to tell everything to her someday. Kaname accepted Yuki as her whole person, even as a vampire with half of her heart attached to someone else.

    Howl4fun wrote:
    Yuuki has expressed time and time again how insecure she is about how Kaname percieve her, if she's good enough for him, is he disappointed/mad with her, can she be useful for him, what does he think of her etc. no equality. With Zero however, they could talk about everything, relax with each other and spend their everyday life together. They were so comfortable in each other's company Yuuki didn't mind sitting casually on top of him while talking or share the bathroom with him. XD It all fit into the classic "friends possibly developing into more" story.
    but of course! Yuki wants to be a better person for Kaname! it is natural to want to improve yourself for your beloved..
    and is Yuuki didn't mind sitting casually on top of him while talking or share the bathroom with him
    When did she ever...? affraid

    Howl4fun wrote:
    So what was with the terrified expression when she saw him do it? I thought she always said "I don't care if Kaname does something bad/betrays me, I'll be fine with it/I don't care if you've done sinful things!". I bet she didn't consider she had to actually witness him in the act once...

    So what was that hunger lust for Kaname despite that? I thought as you said that yuki was shock by the murder, why was she still yearning to ask for an explanation from him? I bet you didn't consider that.

    Howl4fun wrote:Develops rather rapidly and how. you could never say this about zeki.
    of course I can't. Because it doesn't exist.

    Howl4fun wrote:Based on limited characteristics Yuuki's descriptions of Kaname are as follows "he's kind/he takes care of me/he's gorgeus". Except the last, it sounds like a girl talking about her father or brother (literally, lol)
    and Yuki's descriptions of Zero are, "He's like a little brother to me" which sounds like a girl talking about her sibling

    Howl4fun wrote:Based on the emotion itself the very core of yume. The only thing they talk about 80% of the time is their love and obsession for each other. I mean, wow, since when was that romantic and not mush? It's so scaringly similar to another vampirish couple that I won't mention as it's just too rude.
    So what do you want them to talk about besides love? Politics?

    Howl4fun wrote: Largely outward of physical sort of the same; they've no trouble being intimate, but talking about casual, everyday stuff seems like alien to them. Again, this was no trouble for zeki. Razz
    its no trouble for zeki because its the only thing they do

    Howl4fun wrote:Jealous/possessiveness this doesn't even need an explanation, lol. It started already when Yuuki was 10, Kaname telling her that she was being cruel for talking about Zero in front of him. More "Yuuki belongs to only me" moments follows. Zero showed the most selfless kind of love, as he never asked of Yuuki to stop talking about Kaname, telling her the torment he did to him, taking advantage of the situation when she wouldn't talk to Kaname etc. he also lastly let her go with him without any objection.
    oh Zero was selfless alright... he never confessed his love and just did it right when she was leaving him... much to her dilemma/confusion
    Even now he's soooo selfless he doesn't make any move to Yuki even when Kaname's gone... so selfless he doesn't do anything at all

    Howl4fun wrote:So now you can go ahead and eyeroll at my incapability of understanding the deep and true love that yume is, lol. To be fair, I think they're going to be endgame as well, I'm only pitching my stakes at what I think the better couple is, narratively and realistically.
    ...with pleasure


    Spoiler:


    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by Howl4fun on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:45 am

    Sweet@

    Oh never mind. I know your entire post is mostly based on "LOLOLOL you actually think Yuuki loves Zero!!Very Happy" XD just wow. Pretty much every post I've seen from you is filled with mockery and more smilies than words, lmao. the complete inability to be polite to someone with different opinion/interpretions than you really tells me something about your mental age, so congratulations, you win as I won't argue on any of your points. with juvenile shippers like you it's a complete waste of time anyway. oh and for a moment I thought I wouldn't have much on you but "zeki doesn't exist", LOL thank you for giving me a great eyeroll moment too. I'm out XD

    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by rumland on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:41 am

    Solace it takes 2 to argue and well in this case it takes 4, you juliet and nina vs howl, not very fair there. This would have ended long ago if you guys didn't post the replys about him posting a reply 1 after the other, it only needs to be said once, then it would be over. There is no reason to drag it on like this.
    It is all good to voice your opion but if the opion was already voiced there is no need to voice it again, all that does is causes a feeling of being ganged up against, which will cause the person to leave, which will in turn end all the debates and kill the website in the long run.
    This is my fav vk web site however it is mainly yumi populated and you guys do seem to gang up on the zekis. Which is why there are so few of them here.

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by sweetsolace on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:59 am

    Howl4fun wrote:Sweet@
    Oh never mind. I know your entire post is mostly based on "LOLOLOL you actually think Yuuki loves Zero!!Very Happy" XD just wow. Pretty much every post I've seen from you is filled with mockery and more smilies than words, lmao. the complete inability to be polite to someone with different opinion/interpretions than you really tells me something about your mental age, so congratulations, you win as I won't argue on any of your points. with juvenile shippers like you it's a complete waste of time anyway. oh and for a moment I thought I wouldn't have much on you but "zeki doesn't exist", LOL thank you for giving me a great eyeroll moment too. I'm out XD

    well what can I say, piss howl off and she bashes you
    first of all, the emoticon was there for a reason. YOU ARE FREE TO USE IT
    second, I adapt to whoever I'm talking with, and I answer accordingly. If your posts make a mockery of YUME then the same thing goes to your SHIP.
    third, I never called names. YOU DID. So who's being impolite here?
    fourth, what mental age? I can see it on your posts.
    fifth, me, JUVENILE SHIPPER? affraid I'm not the one here who's comparing YUME and ZEKI to love VS INFATUATION. I use MANGA pages.
    lastly, ZEKI doesnt exist is pretty much the same as you saying yume is infatuation. Quid pro quo. Cool

    rumland wrote:Solace it takes 2 to argue and well in this case it takes 4, you juliet and nina vs howl, not very fair there. This would have ended long ago if you guys didn't post the replys about him posting a reply 1 after the other, it only needs to be said once, then it would be over. There is no reason to drag it on like this.
    It is all good to voice your opion but if the opion was already voiced there is no need to voice it again, all that does is causes a feeling of being ganged up against, which will cause the person to leave, which will in turn end all the debates and kill the website in the long run.
    This is my fav vk web site however it is mainly yumi populated and you guys do seem to gang up on the zekis. Which is why there are so few of them here.

    I don't see how you are helping anyone with your advice, since you are throwing more gas into the fire by pointing fingers here....


    Last edited by sweetsolace on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5010
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by juliet on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:14 am

    I am sorry but isn't everybody free to tell his/her opinion? if Howl does not feel like asnwering, she should not answer, if another member like you Rum wants to support her arguments can give her a hand, I know I am out of topic but this is not intentionall (3 to 4 agaist one) as you say, it happens as we speak and Solace's arguement were not even against her or anything...

    I withdraw just to let go because she asked...but the thread is on there and other people zekis/yumes can not comment? it's their decision, where should they know if the opposition will respond or no? or why should that keep them from stating their opinion, the fact is that it's a bit out of topic the thread right now...and we are directing each other personal..anyway its in the debate section and after all why to delete it and lose the post? some people took time to write them.

    I think we should go on topic






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 337
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Fontana C.A U.S.A
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by rumland on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:21 am

    Actualy I wont debate any topic anymore, I will voice my opion once and thats the end of it, things get to heated and it causes to much drama so it just isn't worth the effort anymore.
    Edit: and you're right, sorry for going off topic, I already voiced my opion on this so there is no real need to repeat it. Razz

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by sweetsolace on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:30 am

    juliet wrote:anyway its in the debate section and after all why to delete it and lose the post? some people took time to write them.

    I think we should go on topic

    I agree. bounce

    Ok seriously. I'm not the one here going off topic . Very Happy and the title did say "NO LT ARGUMENTS INTENDED".

    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 229
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by Howl4fun on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:35 am

    Sweet; LOL really I'm pissed off? I didn't realize myself XD I've seen comments like yours enough times to find them more humorous than anything. But why don't we say we're equally humored by the other and just agree to disagree when it comes to the LT? I won't drag this argument on if you wont Razz

    Juliet; well, since this turned into an almost purerly LT discussion now I feel it's so getting too off topic. Isn't it the same rules here as on MF, where people who go off topic for too long gets banned? O.o That's the reason I want it deleted, not because I don't want people to voice their opinions, lol. If people still comment on the LT now I'll be replying in the right thread from now on however. I won't make anymore comments regarding it here, when it so ironically is what I tried to avoid. The original topic got pretty much lost, but if people returns to it, that's fine.

    Rumland; thank you for your support ^^

    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by sweetsolace on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:44 am

    Howl4fun wrote:Sweet; LOL really I'm pissed off? I didn't realize myself XD I've seen comments like yours enough times to find them more humorous than anything. But why don't we say we're equally humored by the other and just agree to disagree when it comes to the LT? I won't drag this argument on if you wont Razz

    why thank you. Very Happy I get that a lot. Razz

    Oh and you should make use of the wide variety of smilies on the side panel. Very Happy it improves your mood and makes you aware if you're pissed.

    ..all taken in good humor of course.

    moving on, I change my mind. Im 50-50 whether Yuki will bite Zero now, seeing chapter 73 raws... I think it will be Maria biting Zero Razz

    Sponsored content

    Re: Will Yuuki bite Zero sometime? What do you think? (No LT arguments intended)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:07 am