Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious
    Warning Zone

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

Post by rosaever on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey,I found some 73 chapter raw:
    http://hi.baidu.com/%C1%E3%D0%C2%D2%BB%B5%E3/blog/item/0292cc7a0df943ed0bd18777.html

They are not very readable,but it seems that in chapter 73 will happen A LOT. bounce

libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

Post by libra on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:12 pm

@nina, juliet: I'll give some credits to Zero here. He knows exactly where he and she stands. He offers his blood because in the last chapters he sees how desperate she is for blood. We saw that he worn Yori in earlier chapter about Yuki. He's been there. He knows the feeling. I know he feels for her, so I don't feel it out of the blue. He helps her as he would have done in any other case with her.

The fact that he offers his wrist, shows that he is not willing to take advantage of her weekness. The fact that she chooses to go for the neck is something that will be answered in the later chapters.

Zero is far more clever to know exactly what Yuki's feelings are about Kaname!

VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

Post by VampireCythia on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Okay i hope she bite him!

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:29 pm

libra wrote:not that I can catch up with the thread... the spead in which new posts are published is amazing.

I think that Hino-sensei is deliberately showing Yuki craving for Yori's blood, in order to make clear that it's blood that she's craving and not Yori or Zero in any other way other than "food"!

Otherwise she would have totally skipped Yori's part. So if we see a line like "Hey! It was just to quench my thirst, nothing personal" I won't be surprised. And Zero already knows that line. That's why he offers his wrist.

yes. LOL. I was thinking the same... but by taking his blood, Yuki would also know what Zero feels, or the depth of it, so even if it was nothing personal, the thirst still serve to make her discovery something. I pity Zero for being used.... but i guess you cant blame him this time, he offered his blood to her.

@offtopic
    I just saw the raws! finally! lol! And it's CLEAR!! rofl Cheers to whoever scanned this, it really was inspiring.. wow the drawings were refreshing. Zero actually pulled her outside to the forest and tempted her with his blood... I'm confused why he doesn't just give her blood tablets? affraid affraid affraid confused Everything he said and showed her before that sort of contradicts what he did right now... Zero had the option of giving her the blood tablets. Yuki just also recently popped a tablet when she craved for blood.. ??

VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by VampireCythia on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:36 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    libra wrote:not that I can catch up with the thread... the spead in which new posts are published is amazing.

I think that Hino-sensei is deliberately showing Yuki craving for Yori's blood, in order to make clear that it's blood that she's craving and not Yori or Zero in any other way other than "food"!

Otherwise she would have totally skipped Yori's part. So if we see a line like "Hey! It was just to quench my thirst, nothing personal" I won't be surprised. And Zero already knows that line. That's why he offers his wrist.

yes. LOL. I was thinking the same... but by taking his blood, Yuki would also know what Zero feels, or the depth of it, so even if it was nothing personal, the thirst still serve to make her discovery something. I pity Zero for being used.... but i guess you cant blame him this time, he offered his blood to her.

@offtopic
    I just saw the raws! finally! lol! And it's CLEAR!! Cheers to whoever scanned this, it really was inspiring.. wow the drawings were refreshing. Zero actually pulled her outside to the forest and tempted her with his blood... I'm confused why he doesn't just give her blood tablets? affraid affraid affraid confused Everything he said and showed her before that sort of contradicts what he did right now... Zero had the option of giving her the blood tablets. Yuki just also recently popped a tablet when she craved for blood.. ??

I really think that she will discover something about him feeling love towards her and maybe finally find out what she feel about him

libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black
    Warning Zone

Post by libra on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:36 pm

sweetsolace wrote:

We all know his feelings and Yuki knows them too even if she's in denial. He never hide them (from us). Even if he knows that she'll learn, he still chooses to help her.

It's only natural for him to pretend that nothing happened because he know how she feels about Kaname. He is not delusional or something!

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by nina on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:41 pm

libra wrote:@nina, juliet: I'll give some credits to Zero here. He knows exactly where he and she stands. He offers his blood because in the last chapters he sees how desperate she is for blood. We saw that he worn Yori in earlier chapter about Yuki. He's been there. He knows the feeling. I know he feels for her, so I don't feel it out of the blue. He helps her as he would have done in any other case with her.

The fact that he offers his wrist, shows that he is not willing to take advantage of her weekness. The fact that she chooses to go for the neck is something that will be answered in the later chapters.

Zero is far more clever to know exactly what Yuki's feelings are about Kaname!

I second that! cheers

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:42 pm

sweetsolace wrote:

@offtopic
    I just saw the raws! finally! lol! And it's CLEAR!! rofl Cheers to whoever scanned this, it really was inspiring.. wow the drawings were refreshing. Zero actually pulled her outside to the forest and tempted her with his blood... I'm confused why he doesn't just give her blood tablets? affraid affraid affraid confused Everything he said and showed her before that sort of contradicts what he did right now... Zero had the option of giving her the blood tablets. Yuki just also recently popped a tablet when she craved for blood.. ??

yes suddenly he wants her to take his blood...strange things here (not sticking with the previous things he said and showed).

We all know his feelings and Yuki knows them too even if she's in denial. He never hide them (from us). Even if he knows that she'll learn, he still chooses to help her.

That was what it took him to contradict himself? okay...that was so simple then (there goes me imagining a greater resolution of some sort)... rofl rofl but neverind it was all a bubble or so it seems.

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by libra on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:47 pm

juliet wrote:

That was what it took him to contradict himself? okay...that was so simple then (there goes me imagining a greater resolution of some sort)... rofl rofl but neverind it was all a bubble or so it seems.

After arresting a dangerous vampire by throwing a handbag, I think there are not much to expect lol! lol!

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:48 pm

libra wrote:
    juliet wrote:

After arresting a dangerous vampire by throwing a handbag, I think there are not much to expect lol! lol!

rofl rofl rofl rofl thanks for the reminder

rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by rumland on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:51 pm

I don't think every one is getting just how big of a deal zero offering his blood freely is, not only that he is insisting like yuki used to do with him. This is a kid who used to scratch holes in his neck by remembering being bitten. Every time a vampire gets close to him draws his weapon.
    Zero has been feed on 2 times both against his will and now it looks like for the first time he is williingly offering. However I don't think he considered she would go for the throat.

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:52 pm

and oMG did anyone noticed that SARA SLAPPED TAKUMA??? affraid how dare she .. Evil or Very Mad Takuma was so cute..so innocent... maybe he loves getting slapped? how come he still stays with her, and his question with yuki seems safe, so annoying!

@libra
    you have a point there... but I don't know I think the bite will serve a purpose, perhaps Yuki either glimpses some of his memories or she will know his feelings, after all its in the blood and it will be unavoidably transferred...

I have a feeling she will take his blood for a second, then she sees/feels something in it and she withdraws, thinking it was taboo and run run away lol no I think not this time it sounds repetitive, and Yuki's open mouth and her fangs bared looks like she really is hungry

VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by VampireCythia on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:53 pm

juliet wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

@offtopic
    I just saw the raws! finally! lol! And it's CLEAR!! Cheers to whoever scanned this, it really was inspiring.. wow the drawings were refreshing. Zero actually pulled her outside to the forest and tempted her with his blood... I'm confused why he doesn't just give her blood tablets? affraid affraid affraid confused Everything he said and showed her before that sort of contradicts what he did right now... Zero had the option of giving her the blood tablets. Yuki just also recently popped a tablet when she craved for blood.. ??

yes suddenly he wants her to take his blood...strange things here (not sticking with the previous things he said and showed).

That was what it took him to contradict himself? okay...that was so simple then (there goes me imagining a greater resolution of some sort)... but neverind it was all a bubble or so it seems.
    Okay we don´t know why he suddenly will have her to drik his blood maybe future chapters will let us know...And everyone i know how Zero will crush the academy he will do this...

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:56 pm

rumland wrote:. However I don't think he considered she would go for the throat.

Last time he had not taken it that well, this time? is it likely he has changed his opinion on that matter too?

Okay we don´t know why he suddenly will have her to drik his blood maybe future chapters will let us know...

a bit of greater explanation I think would help...unless there is something in the translation that we miss...

libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by libra on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:00 pm

rumland wrote:I don't think every one is getting just how big of a deal zero offering his blood freely is, not only that he is insisting like yuki used to do with him. This is a kid who used to scratch holes in his neck by remembering being bitten. Every time a vampire gets close to him draws his weapon.
    Zero has been feed on 2 times both against his will and now it looks like for the first time he is williingly offering. However I don't think he considered she would go for the throat.

I think most of the readers get that! Of course it's a big deal. That's why I'm saying that he knows exactly where he stands and what to expect and that he is far more clever not to know what her true feelings are.

sweetsolace wrote:@libra
    you have a point there... but I don't know I think the bite will serve a purpose, perhaps Yuki either glimpses some of his memories or she will know his feelings, after all its in the blood and it will be unavoidably transferred...

I have a feeling she will take his blood for a second, then she sees/feels something in it and she withdraws, thinking it was taboo and run run away lol no I think not this time it sounds repetitive, and Yuki's open mouth and her fangs bared looks like she really is hungry

I think it's the lowest way for Yuki to know about his feelings this way, but what can I say? it took her 46 chapters to realise that Zero was in love with her in the first place lol! lol!

rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by rumland on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:03 pm

This is only partly serius just to let you guys know now, but this might all work to sara's side.
    Sara runs to the hunters, "Help Mr. Hunters there is a vampire drinking from the zero pup in the woods"
    They rush out, Random hunter "She most be extremly powerfull, she has zero pinned and he is unable to resist her"
    Sara "I will help Mr. Hunters take her in custody, don't worry about the NC, I will watch over it"
    Razz

libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by libra on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:05 pm

rumland wrote:This is only partly serius just to let you guys know now, but this might all work to sara's side.
    Sara runs to the hunters, "Help Mr. Hunters there is a vampire drinking from the zero pup in the woods"
    They rush out, Random hunter "She most be extremly powerfull, she has zero pinned and he is unable to resist her"
    Sara "I will help Mr. Hunters take her in custody, don't worry about the NC, I will watch over it"
    Razz

that would be even lower Very Happy

VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by VampireCythia on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:07 pm

juliet wrote:
    rumland wrote:. However I don't think he considered she would go for the throat.

Last time he had not taken it that well, this time? is it likely he has changed his opinion on that matter too?

Okay we don´t know why he suddenly will have her to drik his blood maybe future chapters will let us know...

a bit of greater explanation I think would help...unless there is something in the translation that we miss...
    Yep that would be very usefull.
    And i have a thoery about what will happen in next chapter i think she will bite Zero and she will see his memory(And if someone see what happen it will be maria or kaito if it´s Kaito he will hide in the bush and say "Whats the hell?!!) we´ll see Yuuki inner thoughts while she is seeing his memory and when she´s done she will confront him then or later about it
    Is there someone who agree

libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by libra on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:10 pm

VampireCythia not that I disagree, but we saw in previus chapter that Yuki can see the memories of someone just by touching him, so that makes me think that biting has nothing to do with memories (or feelings perhaps).

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:11 pm

I think Yuki went for Zero's neck because of what kaname taught her. now now this is just my opinion Razz Razz
    but yuki recently remembered kaname's teachings to her, and Zero
    cutting his wrist might have reminded her of how Kaname taught her how
    to feed with her fangs. So she doesn't go for his wrist, despite his
    clean intentions to offer her blood... (again, its weird that Zero
    doesn't offer her blood tablets first????! since its the most logical at
    the moment, and I see him letting her bite him the last resort
    option... confused
    does this have anything to do with his thirst as well, he is also lusting after all)
    Ofc this is based on interpretation.

@libra
    LOL I agree now we see Yuki's indecisiveness / fickleness in full blooom.
    But I think she does know Zero's feelings, but I think she also has attachments left for him that she can't let go and she misses...well sort of. She doubts that he hates her, I think the part she needs to realize is if he hates her or not, not just his feelings. Its about time. Evil or Very Mad to know their status. lol

@juliet
    I think the better way to understnad this is that Yuki is hungry and needs blood... She's not used to bloodtablets satisfying her, so when she smelled Yori, she was tempted but didn't do anything. Now Zero who is also thirsty, has a chance encounter with her, and moreover, forces her to drink his blood.... Yuki would take that offer. I don't think it was about Yuki changing her heart, she did remind herself that she only want kaname's blood, but i think her hunger prevailed, mostly when Zero forced her to.

VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by VampireCythia on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:17 pm

libra wrote:VampireCythia not that I disagree, but we saw in previus chapter that Yuki can see the memories of someone just by touching him, so that makes me think that biting has nothing to do with memories (or feelings perhaps).
    I don´t think she not have control over it and beside she have not see his memories through

libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by libra on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:19 pm

sweetsolace wrote:I think Yuki went for Zero's neck because of what kaname taught her. now now this is just my opinion Razz Razz
    but yuki recently remembered kaname's teachings to her, and Zero
    cutting his wrist might have reminded her of how Kaname taught her how
    to feed with her fangs. So she doesn't go for his wrist, despite his
    clean intentions to offer her blood... (again, its weird that Zero
    doesn't offer her blood tablets first????! since its the most logical at
    the moment, and I see him letting her bite him the last resort
    option... confused
    does this have anything to do with his thirst as well, he is also lusting after all)
    Ofc this is based on interpretation.

I don't have a theory about the neck but I think that he doesn't offer tablets because he knows the different between real blood and the tablets and considering that she's been taking her tablets (he watched her taking some in the prev chapter) he hasn;t any way o knowing that she is not taking enough of them.

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:24 pm

libra wrote:
    I don't have a theory about the neck but I think that he doesn't offer tablets because he knows the different between real blood and the tablets and considering that she's been taking her tablets (he watched her taking some in the prev chapter) he hasn;t any way o knowing that she is not taking enough of them.

you could be right.. Zero did saw her before taking the tablets.. but isn't that spoiling her more? and I don't think he had any idea that she has difficulty taking them for the first time, Zero only saw her putting tablets on her lips. But perhaps he doesnt want her to go through what he experienced while taking them so he gives her his blood, again, its caring and sweet but its spoiling her lol

libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by libra on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:37 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    libra wrote:

you could be right.. Zero did saw her before taking the tablets.. but isn't that spoiling her more? and I don't think he had any idea that she has difficulty taking them for the first time, Zero only saw her putting tablets on her lips. But perhaps he doesnt want her to go through what he experienced while taking them so he gives her his blood, again, its caring and sweet but its spoiling her lol

lucky her... everyone seems to spoiling her lol! lol! lol!

RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by RedSonja on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:35 pm

so happy that the raws are out!!!!!anh yuki drinking zeros blood!!! but maybe she will back of before she bites him??i hope not......
    one question though!the chapters,arent they supposed to come out in the 24th??and smth more,where did you see yuki with kaname??i didnt see a panel with them!!
    im happy though,cause there is going to be some romance between yuki and zero.....if he didnt care about her,he wouldnt give her his blood......
    why there has to be only one chapter each month?????i cant wait for the next chapter and its only the 22nd of july!!!

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:59 pm

RavenBlack wrote:s
    and smth more,where did you see yuki with kaname??i didnt see a panel with them!!

you have to find it. Very Happy

Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : zen <3
    Warning Zone

Post by Vanille-chan on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:59 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Maria, I love you, with my heart....

and

Is it a delirium, isn´t it?