Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious
    Warning Zone

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

Post by rosaever on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey,I found some 73 chapter raw:
    http://hi.baidu.com/%C1%E3%D0%C2%D2%BB%B5%E3/blog/item/0292cc7a0df943ed0bd18777.html

They are not very readable,but it seems that in chapter 73 will happen A LOT. bounce

Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

Post by Vanille-chan on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:59 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Maria, I love you, with my heart....

and

Is it a delirium, isn´t it?

VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning Zone

Post by VampireCythia on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:08 pm

I can´t wait for the translation to come i really want to hear what they is talking about cheers Chapter 73 was a chok i was thinking that we could get a chapter without action and when i see Yuuki bite Zero i was thinking: OMG and KYA at the same time!

roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by roronoa-zoro on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:16 pm

VampireCythia wrote:I can´t wait for the translation to come i really want to hear what they is talking about cheers Chapter 73 was a chok i was thinking that we could get a chapter without action and when i see Yuuki bite Zero i was thinking: OMG and KYA at the same time!

Translation is up on vampire knight lj...check it out Very Happy

VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by VampireCythia on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:23 pm

roronoa-zoro wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:I can´t wait for the translation to come i really want to hear what they is talking about cheers Chapter 73 was a chok i was thinking that we could get a chapter without action and when i see Yuuki bite Zero i was thinking: OMG and KYA at the same time!

Do you mean livejournal? Will you please give me a link i can not find it

roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by roronoa-zoro on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 pm

VampireCythia wrote:
    roronoa-zoro wrote:

Yeah, livejournal^^
    http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/936530.html

VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by VampireCythia on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:30 pm

roronoa-zoro wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:
    roronoa-zoro wrote:

Yeah, livejournal^^
    [url=http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/936530.html
    http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/936530.html[/quote[/url]]
    So much Thank you

roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by roronoa-zoro on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:32 pm

VampireCythia wrote:

So much Thank you

You're welcome Very Happy

rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by rumland on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:13 am

I went to the site, but could not find the translation?

roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by roronoa-zoro on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:17 am

rumland wrote:I went to the site, but could not find the translation?

You have to log in to see them Smile

Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical
    Warning Zone

Post by Knightmare on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:19 am

About Zero offering his blood. Its not odd at all. He never stopped caring about her.

Zero agreed with Aidou's statement that [b]if[/br] he was enemies with Yuuki, he should act like it, but Zero did not say that he and Yuuki were enemies in the first place. We know he mellowed over the year and since the timeskip he's never they are enemies or anything. He never even said he was against the school, Yuuki just accuses him of wanting to break it. Zero just hasn't taken back what he said pre-timeskip.

In this chapter, he says to Maria that he never once thought Yuuki betrayed him and Maria points out the obvious, that he doesn't actually hate all vampires. Zero's stance is not that he wants to break the school, he's only ever worried about the danger if it doesn't work and he's aware that if Yuuki doesn't get the vampires on her side it won't and now he sees that she needs blood to get it together. This is just another example of Zero helping Yuuki, everytime he does something for her, he's being more active.

@Yuuki's hunger - she's not eating the new tablets, she's eating the old ones. Yuuki is ate 3 tablets last night, one this afternoon (but she hasn't had anything since she left Kaname) - though none of her fits are as bad as ch51. I think Yuuki's hungry cos she's emotional upset over everything, Kaname's actions and now Zero and Maria.

As for Yori, yes, she hungers for her friend and from the sounds of it, its pretty natural. So if Yuuki can hunger for anyone she cares about, where does that put Zero and Kaname, both in the same bucket, her hunger for them can qualify as just platonic and that she doesn't want anyone's blood exclusively. But I think that scene is also to show the Yori and Yuuki friendship, as we've been waiting for it and that Yuuki is silly to think that Yori can ever fear from her.

The big difference in her hunger for the three of them, is that in acknowledged order of tastiness pureblood trumps beloved who trump human (vampires don't even rate). Kaname should trump Yori who should trump Zero...theoretically without even looking at who is her beloved. Desire for blood does not actually reveal who she wants the most, just that she wants their blood and that caring for someone means their blood will be tasty.

Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : zen <3
    Warning Zone

Post by Vanille-chan on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:25 am

hahaha

We´ll have many Zekiness/Yumeness going on this this month. I feel sorry for the moderators now ...

Well .. Does someone think this Zeki scene will really give an answer?
    I'd rather a fast response, but Matsuri always interrupts the apex.

Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:49 am

What?!?! When will it be translated? i thought i had to wait til next month lol

mangalover
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by mangalover on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:25 am

omg!!! yuuki is jealous over maria and zero... hmmm Razz affraid cheers

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-RVX1b364IfQ/TgG4J0ECYRI/AAAAAAAAACo/yX55knJj10k/s512/Vampire%25252073%25252024.jpg

mangalover
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by mangalover on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:29 am

OMG I CAN'T BARELY BELIEVE IT YUUKI IS DRINKING ZERO'S BLOOD....

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-KvGOX89dIaQ/TgG4SKucTdI/AAAAAAAAADg/EMoawnpxzaM/s512/Vampire%25252073%25252038.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-caOOugsP_Es/TgG4SkvPheI/AAAAAAAAADk/_VjnhWLthk4/s512/Vampire%25252073%25252039.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-_6Sc5nSFEqg/TgG4TddpKYI/AAAAAAAAADo/Na-R6gU1s8w/s512/Vampire%25252073%25252040.jpg

tunafishsandwich
    Human

Humor : Sadistic
    Warning Zone

Post by tunafishsandwich on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:08 am

ZEKI CHAPTER YAY!! About time we finally got that pairing on the move!! I was wondering when it would get going! I'm so glad for everything in this chapter. There was so much confirmed! A lot of the Zeki theories were confirmed in this chapter! HA! So much for Zeki being dead. I think we've all learned a valuable lesson in saying something is dead =)

Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by Vanille-chan on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:18 am

Indeed,
    Guys do you think this issue will be resolved in Chapter 74? Really?

I remember from Chapter 60 ...
    It Did not lead anywhere (for Zeki)

I remember the chapter "Finally, I can take a step forward" ... same (Yume)

Hino just love it. It will be a surprise if she really answer any questions.

Definitely Hino´s style is ambiguous, but ...

The title is "The relationship with Zero"

On the Zeki scene:

Yuki says "The truth is I want to speak with you as before "

Next: Why Can not we never move forward Without hurting each other?

Soon ... the "move forward" = I want to speak with you as before = The Same Thing. this chapter answered what Yuki feels.Friendship ._.

It´s cruel.

But Matsuri likes to do this in an ambiguous way. Thus, the LT never dies.

Last edited by Vanille-chan on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:58 am; edited 3 times in total

minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Give it to me! XD
    Warning Zone

Post by minimalve on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:54 am

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid Sad .....

NO this cannot happen, yuuki DO NOT!! hear me?!?! NO NOOOTTT!! bite him, don't , just don't ruin what you have with Kaname!

nooo.. *cries*

I just read through this entire thread, (can I get a hoo-rah for not sneaking and not reading all of your comments/conclusions? ) ;) ;)

I really hate this chapter, seriously, I HATE it.
    I do not like it when yuuki is confused,.. I always wanted her love for my*cough* her Kaname to be tested, but not in a way like this, not this early, not when I know I cannot trust her! (I know she ill bite Zero, but NOOOO!!! *starts sulking again*)...

Sara's plans are really grwoing now eh?, I too wonder what she has done to the tablets, and why she keeps takuma on such a tight leash, although didn't we read in a early chapter that he was her prisoner? SO maybe the over guarding is to be expected..

Oh well..
    I have a question none of you have brought up yet,.. excuse my langugage,.. "where the heck is Hanabusa in this chapter?!?! Is he not supposed to guard yuuki eh?!?!" meh...

Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical
    Warning Zone

Post by Knightmare on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:52 pm

Vanille-chan wrote:Indeed,

Soon ... the "move forward" = I want to speak with you as before = The Same Thing. this chapter answered what Yuki feels.Friendship ._.

It´s cruel.

whether or not Yuuki bites Zero, I am 99% sure Hino will skip the response in the next chapter and we will not see Yuuki's response at all. nothing ever resolves quickly in VK land. it will get resolved eventually though, Hino cannot keep going forever (literally).

But I will give Yuuki props in "speaking to Zero like she used to" because she apologises for her behavior and she admits to Zero what she wants. It shows that what Maria said worked, i am surprised it worked so quickly.

ellieb09
    Human

Humor : Feisty :)
    Warning Zone

Post by ellieb09 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:29 pm

Okay, I am sick of sayiing this :L :L lol. I don't mean to crush the dreams of all Zeki fans out there...but Yuuki and Zero can't get together, it's IMPOSSIBLE and ridicously unrealistic :L :L lol. However, I do think that the two of them will get their friendship back on track..hopefully soon, feeling sorry for lonley Yuuki. She has no one to talk with about vampire stuff :L :L Razz

Kaname needs to get his shit together...I mean come on!!!!! His little sister needs him...if it were me, I would just take a step back, ( I mean f I were Yuuki),.....I'd let Kaname do what he wants and he'd be doing a LOT of grovellling to get back in my good books afterwards. Twisted Evil

Zero deserves to be happy....and I honestly think that Maria could give him that Smile

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:48 pm

Knightmare wrote:

It´s cruel.

whether or not Yuuki bites Zero, I am 99% sure Hino will skip the response in the next chapter and we will not see Yuuki's response at all. nothing ever resolves quickly in VK land. it will get resolved eventually though, Hino cannot keep going forever (literally).

But I will give Yuuki props in "speaking to Zero like she used to" because she apologises for her behavior and she admits to Zero what she wants. It shows that what Maria said worked, i am surprised it worked so quickly.

Honestly one line is taking down the other, like we are supposed to go and figure out what she wants and why. I think we are doing this a year now, and after Yuui declaring her feelings for Kaname and after going in stating her mind about Zero, I recommend a good shrink for her. Haha, he should do the job, not us...

I am personally amazed that Hino made the conditions to sound/seem so difficult to offer such an easy resolution (great expectations). Yuuki intends to go after Kaname, so her intentions are not that clear, there. Is she using Zero as her way to draw power? If not did she really hide her thoughts that well? but it was just some chapters ago that her thoughts said that she wanted Kaname. Not me, she..So who is the friend/ who is her lover? why at the final lines, she says "that we end up doing things that hurt one another". I say that from memory so excuse my mistake if there is one.

So this thing can turn like a boomerang, unrelating to Yume, if you get my point, because we all know the twists that Hino gives to the script.
    Hino is putting Yuuki's hunger upfront to justify things, even though the excuse for me sounds ridiculous under the current light. (if the tablets are not tampered) and it makes a great contradiction with how the guys had tamed their thirst or how the other vampires are also dealing with it.

Like she wanted Yori, she wants Zero, she took the tablets, how much is going to eat? what is she a 100 kilo vampire? I mean there is something that bangs against my logic there but my logic is not the issue. It just sounds too much...

But then again she also put down a vampire with her purse (that also sounded ridiculous while Zero lost him with Bloody Rose) so...yes..

Sara's plans are really grwoing now eh?, I too wonder what she has done to the tablets, and why she keeps takuma on such a tight leash, although didn't we read in a early chapter that he was her prisoner? SO maybe the over guarding is to be expected..

I have a question none of you have brought up yet,.. excuse my langugage,.. "where the heck is Hanabusa in this chapter?!?! Is he not supposed to guard yuuki eh?!?!" meh..

but we saw Ichijo and many things came out. Like how Sara is using her blood to keep him controlled, and how much he misses his friends that he is taking the risk to speak to Yuuki. I am really concerned about him. Ichijo's part for me at least has cleared out.

I do not like it when yuuki is confused,.. I always wanted her love for my*cough* her Kaname to be tested, but not in a way like this, not this early, not when I know I cannot trust her! (I know she ill bite Zero, but NOOOO!!! *starts sulking again*)...

For the Yume couple, she made an agreement. If she can not keep it, that's her issue and of course her relationship with kaname will be disturbed but then that's not the end-game. Neither if Hino just breaks Yume (worst case scenario with such a hiarious, simle way) is necessary that she will make Zeki and not use it as a way to drag the drama further, so she has guilts and try to proove herself futher to earn again Kaname's trust and love or make up anyway she can.

So Zeki is independed to Yume's course and development is needed towards each direction separately. Every character and interaction with him is a different story (like Zero now decides to put the mask down for the good of the academy while he was holding an attitude a year and a half now). Then he repeated himself so many times that is also became a cliche, while his resolution apparently was also quite easy. It would help to know how many chapters are there left for the end in order to determine where exactly we stand in the story.

Even though Yumes I think would not like Yuuki after that, so no matter what she does with Zero, she will have lost the faith and the preference of the yume fandom, that apparently do not want a fickle girl to rule the life of their favorite male character.

Is the dragging part that I can not stand, since the recipe is old, over used, tiring for all. Repetition again and again...its irritating.

Zekis want that bite/ Yumes do not, it's logical. But on the other hand a Yuuki taking that bite, Zero smells like the Kurans (sara said it), so Zero has also Kaname's blood inside, so can that also supply a solid answer about Yuuki's satisfaction? that's a maze...

And if she is not satisfied then again Zeki's are exposed, all their moments of fun down the drain..so yes. Haha...waiting to see how Hino will survive the bash, because apparently using such devices she does not provide a solid script and more she is dragging it, the more irritating the two fandoms become, so I do not think that this drag has a benefit for the script anymore, unless the excuses are really good, which I also do not see at the current moment..example hunger...

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by Vanille-chan on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Well, I think Yume will be the final pair - I will not put my arguments, I'm tired and besides, I have not the slightest influence on Matsuri.
    But

The satiety question has always been ridiculous:
    1) Yuki says to Zero she wants the blood of her Oniisama, just it.
    2) Suddenly, Yuki says that her thirst it will never end. That is, she is not quenched. That is, Kaname's blood is not enough. So she does not need to drink Zero´s blood to realize that Kaname's blood is not enough.

3) Hino will answer this question by a very foolish answer. 1 cent.

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:24 pm

juliet wrote:
    Knightmare wrote:

It´s cruel.

Honestly one line is taking down the other, like we are supposed to go and figure out what she wants and why. I think we are doing this a year now, and after Yuui declaring her feelings for Kaname and after going in stating her mind about Zero, I recommend a good shrink for her. Haha, he should do the job, not us...

I am personally amazed that Hino made the conditions to sound/seem so difficult to offer such an easy resolution (great expectations). Yuuki intends to go after Kaname, so her intentions are not that clear, there. Is she using Zero as her way to draw power? If not did she really hide her thoughts that well? but it was just some chapters ago that her thoughts said that she wanted Kaname. Not me, she..So who is the friend/ who is her lover? why at the final lines, she says "that we end up doing things that hurt one another". I say that from memory so excuse my mistake if there is one.

So this thing can turn like a boomerang, unrelating to Yume, if you get my point, because we all know the twists that Hino gives to the script.
    Hino is putting Yuuki's hunger upfront to justify things, even though the excuse for me sounds ridiculous under the current light. (if the tablets are not tampered) and it makes a great contradiction with how the guys had tamed their thirst or how the other vampires are also dealing with it.

Like she wanted Yori, she wants Zero, she took the tablets, how much is going to eat? what is she a 100 kilo vampire? I mean there is something that bangs against my logic there but my logic is not the issue. It just sounds too much...

But then again she also put down a vampire with her purse (that also sounded ridiculous while Zero lost him with Bloody Rose) so...yes..

I have a question none of you have brought up yet,.. excuse my langugage,.. "where the heck is Hanabusa in this chapter?!?! Is he not supposed to guard yuuki eh?!?!" meh..

but we saw Ichijo and many things came out. Like how Sara is using her blood to keep him controlled, and how much he misses his friends that he is taking the risk to speak to Yuuki. I am really concerned about him. Ichijo's part for me at least has cleared out.

For the Yume couple, she made an agreement. If she can not keep it, that's her issue and of course her relationship with kaname will be disturbed but then that's not the end-game. Neither if Hino just breaks Yume (worst case scenario with such a hiarious, simle way) is necessary that she will make Zeki and not use it as a way to drag the drama further, so she has guilts and try to proove herself futher to earn again Kaname's trust and love or make up anyway she can.

So Zeki is independed to Yume's course and development is needed towards each direction separately. Every character and interaction with him is a different story (like Zero now decides to put the mask down for the good of the academy while he was holding an attitude a year and a half now). Then he repeated himself so many times that is also became a cliche, while his resolution apparently was also quite easy. It would help to know how many chapters are there left for the end in order to determine where exactly we stand in the story.

Even though Yumes I think would not like Yuuki after that, so no matter what she does with Zero, she will have lost the faith and the preference of the yume fandom, that apparently do not want a fickle girl to rule the life of their favorite male character.

Is the dragging part that I can not stand, since the recipe is old, over used, tiring for all. Repetition again and again...its irritating.

Zekis want that bite/ Yumes do not, it's logical. But on the other hand a Yuuki taking that bite, Zero smells like the Kurans (sara said it), so Zero has also Kaname's blood inside, so can that also supply a solid answer about Yuuki's satisfaction? that's a maze...

And if she is not satisfied then again Zeki's are exposed, all their moments of fun down the drain..so yes. Haha...waiting to see how Hino will survive the bash, because apparently using such devices she does not provide a solid script and more she is dragging it, the more irritating the two fandoms become, so I do not think that this drag has a benefit for the script anymore, unless the excuses are really good, which I also do not see at the current moment..example hunger...

YUKI'S AMBIGUITY IS FANSERVICE. Enough said. This incredible fluctuations of interest and ambiguous lines can only mean FANSERVICE.

juliet I agree with everything, Yuki just did a 360 degrees heroine, she just showed herself in full bloom now. I dont know if I can trust what she says again. She lost all her credibility here

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:33 pm

Now honestly that hunger of hers just does not go down at all... Evil or Very Mad what if she is new vampire? she is a pureblood, not a level-e. what if she was spoiled? why arent the tablets restraining her hunger like all the other vampires?

apparently the world does not revolve around her, under this view how come the other vampires just do not jump on each other's throat..

The most stupid excuse used here? and how can that be explained?

Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by Vanille-chan on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Juliet ...

Yuki said her thirst will not end. She drank Kaname's blood. It is irrelevant whether Zero has a bit of K´s blood, it´s the same = Yuki drink Kaname's blood. The result is the same = Kaname's blood is not enough.

Then, the determining factor is Z´´s blood. This could give an answer. Yuki is able to feel only Z´s blood. After all, Maria can distinguish Shizuka´s and ichiru´s blood from zero.

But, HIno does not follow the logic that she creates. So I dismissed this point. I´m not thinking about it more.

Yuki is going to marry Sarah, and they will be happy forever.

Takuma and Kaname too.

Zero and Maria too and they will have many Ichirus-babies.

=D

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:44 pm

I remember from Chapter 60 ...
    It Did not lead anywhere (for Zeki)

I remember the chapter "Finally, I can take a step forward" ... same (Yume)

Hino just love it. It will be a surprise if she really answer any questions.

Definitely Hino´s style is ambiguous, but ...

The title is "The relationship with Zero"

On the Zeki scene:

Yuki says "The truth is I want to speak with you as before "

Next: Why Can not we never move forward Without hurting each other?

It´s cruel.

I agree with you, hino is like that she's like Yuki. oh my.. I'm surprise i was able to say this.
    But the plot is just sheet. and the LT is a revolving mess. Im not even hoping for it to be resolved, my outlook on Yuki completely changed... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad she either lies a lot, lies for the sake of it, or says things she cant accomplish and puts up excuses for it..

That smells like fanservice. Razz

juliet wrote:Now honestly that hunger of hers just does not go down at all... Evil or Very Mad what if she is new vampire? she is a pureblood, not a level-e. what if she was spoiled? why arent the tablets restraining her hunger like all the other vampires?

apparently the world does not revolve around her, under this view how come the other vampires just do not jump on each other's throat..

The most stupid excuse used here? and how can that be explained?

yes she is a pureblood... MOST surprising..
    she is probably a half human half pureblood, not a pure-blood. she is such a weakling.. And so pampered and spoiled. Do you think she is maybe a mary-sue?
    She has never suffered conflict right'? the boys always become her shield and her duty is to angst over their suffering to be 'part of it' while her role in the LT is to drag it with her ambiguity.... seriously

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:52 pm

Vanille-chan wrote:Juliet ...

Yuki said her thirst will not end. She drank Kaname's blood. It is irrelevant whether Zero has a bit of K´s blood, it´s the same = Yuki drink Kaname's blood. The result is the same = Kaname's blood is not enough.

Then, the determining factor is Z´´s blood. This could give an answer. Yuki is able to feel only Z´s blood. After all, Maria can distinguish Shizuka´s and ichiru´s blood from zero.

But, HIno does not follow the logic that she creates. So I dismissed this point. I´m not thinking about it more.

Yuki is going to marry Sarah, and they will be happy forever.

Takuma and Kaname too.

Zero and Maria too and they will have many Ichirus-babies.

=D

Have no idea anymore...to tell you, let's call an investigator or a shrink to help Yuuki out...

Inverstigator: now which blood is it that you tasted first?
    Yuuki: Zero..eh..no..Kaname's...
    Shrink: So what memories did that bring?
    Yuuki: A thirst I wanted more..
    Inverstigator:Kaname's blood,is it you wanted more?
    Yuuki: No, that's Zero's I am not sure...
    Shrink: Wait how did the taste was?
    Yuuki: Just like kaname...
    Inverstigator:So Kaname tasted like Zero?
    Shrink: And how don't we know that it was the other way around? Yuuki?
    Inverstigator: Ah she fainted..she told me that she was too weak to go after the investigation...
    rofl rofl rofl rofl

So yes..go there and figure out...

She has never suffered conflict right'? the boys always become her shield and her duty is to angst over their suffering to be 'part of it' while her role in the LT is to drag it with her ambiguity.... seriously

Yes, yes, let me see having guilts after that...you know...the same old story (so we make a volume more) there...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:16 pm

Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:16 pm