Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious
    Warning Zone

Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

Post by rosaever on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey,I found some 73 chapter raw:
    http://hi.baidu.com/%C1%E3%D0%C2%D2%BB%B5%E3/blog/item/0292cc7a0df943ed0bd18777.html

They are not very readable,but it seems that in chapter 73 will happen A LOT. bounce

berry
    Human

Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 73 Raws

Post by berry on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:34 pm

At first Yuuki really wanted Yori's blood then she try to tell/warn Yori but Yori don't find it serious at all so I don't think she is trying to scare Yori from her thought she is really super hungry

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:35 pm

@nina oh yes... yaoi now. rofl hahaha... finally~

@kara i think so too her being spoiled may have to do with it and its her first time without being fully sated. The first time she couldnt handle her thirst, she bit her wrist... so she has control issues. im not surprised she jumped on yori

@juliet yes zero should teach her that first ! before offering his blood! lol, zero saying "there! take allll these pills so you would know how I felt when I thirst for you!" hahaha...

@berry really? but.... Yuki said it in her thoughts that her blood smelled delicios

@howl
    I'm not sure where you're getting at with this, lol, that Yuuki biting Zero isn't such a big deal because she wanted to bite Yori too? scratch Well, if you view Yuuki's feelings for Zero to be completely platonic I guess you can see it that way. xD[/quote]
    I edited my post since im sure you would take it the wrong way and lo, you did! cheers

its an honest question, why does yuki smell yori's blood as delicious? and dont put words on my mouth while you're at it

Last edited by sweetsolace on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Howl4fun on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:38 pm

its an honest question, why does yuki smell yori's blood as delicious? and dont put words on my mouth while you're at it
    Didn't I already answer that? O.o Because vampires are said to devour their human friends and desire their/human's blood in general. What is it you don't get?

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by nina on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:41 pm

Howl4fun wrote:

Didn't I already answer that? O.o Because vampires are said to devour their human friends and desire their/human's blood in general. What is it you don't get?

She didn't jumped on Yori though at the ball ... neither thought how delicious was her blood did she??? She wasn't a human back then? rofl

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:42 pm

howl4fun wrote:

Didn't I already answer that? O.o Because vampires are said to devour their human friends and desire their/human's blood in genereal. What is it you don't get?

>no that wasn't what you quoted
    you said
    Chapter 53, page 14: Kaito to Yori: "You know... it's the first time I see a human who's close friends to a vampire and wasn't all fed upon 'till they're torn to pieces."
    Kaito was talking from the perspective of a hunter who hates vampires, i've said this before, but its not general fact that all vampires devour their friends.

...and...

...you didn't really answer the question. cheers
    WHY is Yori's blood delicious for Yuki? confused

Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

Post by Kara on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:45 pm

Trinity wrote:It's chapters like this that keep me wanting to read VK xD looking forward to seeing how this is going to change things between Zero and Yuuki Very Happy
    Ditto  Very Happy  Even though a bite scene would probably be great for the plot (with them both thirsty while these new tampered tablets are released) its inevitably going to change their relationship, but for better or worse I don't know  scratch  I would hope it would be an improvement (I can't imagine either of them are happy with their current antagonistic relationship...it's so awkward!), but I'm really not too sure anymore...
    According to quick loose translations posted on this thread (thank you all for those, by the way  cheers ), Zero blackmails her into drinking just this once. But afterward, won't it be much more awkward having to run into each other/see each other around after having drinking his blood hiding in the trees??  Shocked  Zero says just this once, so later would he just pretend it didn't happen or maybe blackmail her, "I gave you my blood, so you have to..." or something like that, maybe?
    And what will happen if (most likely, WHEN) Kaname finds out? He'll probably be as angry as when he first found out Zero bit her in the first arc? Mad at Zero for baiting her like that? And Yuuki could be feeling guilty afterwards, as well.... confused

Last edited by Kara on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone

Post by roronoa-zoro on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:46 pm

sweetsolace wrote:

>no that wasn't what you quoted
    you said
    Chapter 53, page 14: Kaito to Yori: "You know... it's the first time I see a human who's close friends to a vampire and wasn't all fed upon 'till they're torn to pieces."
    Kaito was talking from the perspective of a hunter who hates vampires, i've said this before, but its not general fact that all vampires devour their friends.

...and...

...you didn't really answer the question. cheers WHY is Yori's blood delicious for Yuki?

Simply because she is a vampire...Aidou did think the same when he fed on Yuuki's wrist in the first chapters of VK (more" tasted" than "fed" actually)

Last edited by roronoa-zoro on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Howl4fun on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:47 pm

WHY is Yori's blood delicious for Yuki?

You want a scientific explanation? scratch Lol, I don't see why "because human blood is delicious" isn't good enough answer. Maybe someone else can help you in that case, because I don't get what the issue is about.

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:49 pm

I dont exactly know where it said but it said that -feelings for a person make the blood taste/smell delicious for a vampire. - If someone can clarify or disprove me about this thanks (I cant do right now lol)

berry
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by berry on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:51 pm

nina, I think it because at that time Yuuki alway got blood from Kaname so at that time she don't need any blood ..when you're full even if a very tasty dish is front of you; you don't really want to eat one... and she alway spoiled so she never felt so hungry before.

now Yuuki who can alway drink Kaname's blood any time she is hungry doesn't have Kaname beside her and tablet is not really delicious at all. So fresh teenager, close friend blood like Yori is a good choice for her. I think she still can't control her thirst but I don't think she ever will if she being like this and ..if she don't take Zero's blood mean she have to take new tablet oneday.. or maybe she will refuse Zero and tell him that she prefer Yorichan's Very Happy

Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Howl4fun on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:51 pm

sweetsolace wrote:I dont exactly know where it said but it said that -feelings for a person make the blood taste/smell delicious for a vampire. - If someone can clarify this for me thanks (I cant do right now lol)
    Hm... the entire manga says time and time again that blood smells good regardless. O.o But it will smell better when it's a loved one, that's probably what you refer too.

Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Kara on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:53 pm

I think there are multiple reasons why a vampire is tempted to drink blood, whether its because it's human blood thats tempting, the blood of a loved one (which Yori could possibly be, she is her best friend after all), or maybe just because Yuuki is thirsty and Yori is the first human she's been around when thirsty. They are all valid reasons Smile
    Since Yori could fit into either reason, Hino leaves it vague as to the exact cause of Yuuki's thirst at that moment. For all we know, it could be a bit of both (she may love Yori a little, and the human blood is the first human blood she's encountered). I think we'll just have to wait for the next few chapters and hope that Hino will clarify for us cheers

Trinity
    Human

Humor : sarcastic/bitchy
    Warning Zone

Post by Trinity on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:56 pm

Didn't alot of people at the ball comment on Yoris blood, because she's human? Sara especially said to Yuuki she looked tasty, Or well alot of people wanted to get close to her, Yuuki is being a vampire and considering she isn't doing well with the tablets and is thirsty I'm sure someone who she does love and is a close friend to her will be desireable.

Zero blackmails her into drinking just this once.
    I don't see a problem with him blackmailing her, Yuuki is easily led and guilt tripped, she could easily have called his bluff but she goes for it anyway. Although one thing I do like is despite having just remember what Kaname said to her a few pages before about her only needing his blood and she agreeing? XD she still bites Zero, I can smell an angst fest next chapter from her feeling guilty.

I too hope it will be an improvement on their relationship and maybe Zero's blood will fill her completely, also she will be able to taste his feelings for her which might come as a bit of a shock considering she thought he would be over he by now Razz

Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Kara on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Trinity wrote: she will be able to taste his feelings for her which might come as a bit of a shock considering she thought he would be over he by now Razz
    I agree, I think she'll be very surprised. She's had no reason to believe that he likes her in any way, recently, with how cold he's been bounce I'm interested to see her reaction. Back in chapter 47, while Yuuki is crying and then thinking of how Zero had always felt that way (loved her), she looked stunned, and thought that she was sorry she wasn't the right person:
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2173-6/vampire-knight/chapter-47.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2173-7/vampire-knight/chapter-47.html
    Trinity wrote: Didn't alot of people at the ball comment on Yoris blood, because she's human? Sara especially said to Yuuki she looked tasty, Or well alot of people wanted to get close to her
    The impression I have is that maybe some humans with different blood types are more appealing than others to particular vampires? Like how some people like vanilla ice cream and some people prefer chocolate? lol!
    When I think back, Yuuki is described as having nice smelling blood as a human. Aidou first commented on that early on when he bites her that one time. Also, Yuuki once said to Shizuka (when Shizuka wants to awaken Yuuki in exchange for giving Zero her blood to stablize him) that she thought maybe it was a good thing that her blood was appealing to vampires. It turned out her blood was appealing to them because underneath she really was a Kuran and that her blood was pureblood blood, which is the most appealing of all for vamps. Smile Who knows, maybe Hino's next twist is that since everyone seems to think Yori's blood is nice, it turns out Yori is a pureblood and is next on Kaname's list lol! Maybe her secret fiance could be the Touma kid

Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Howl4fun on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:16 pm

His feelings and oh, what about his memories? I wonder, will she see the time he drank from Kaname? O.O
    About that, I read in a leaked translation that the reason Zero offers her his blood is because he has a fraction of Kaname in him Crying or Very sad awww, Zero <333 that just proves how much he loves her. I want to hug him so badly, lol. I was wondering why he was insisting of her to drink his blood all of a sudden when she told him a year ago she only wanted Kaname's. LOL I can imagine the scene coming from this however:

Yuuki: *drinks then suddenly stops and looks at Zero* "Zero, can I ask... why do I taste Oniisama's blood in you?"
    Zero: *sighs* "You don't want to know..."
    Yuuki:

Last edited by Howl4fun on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:45 pm; edited 5 times in total

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:25 pm

But I do not understand out of the sudden he wants her to take his blood? while he was saying he will try harder to show that they are enemies. It's not like something really happened and there is a condition or an excuse or there is a great development between them...I mean out of the sudden Zero changes his mind? What were all of these then so many chapters before? I am the only one who is amazed by this sudden twist here?

I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

Trinity
    Human

Humor : sarcastic/bitchy
    Warning Zone

Post by Trinity on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:35 pm

Howl4fun wrote:
    About that, I read in a leaked translation that the reason Zero offers her his blood is because he has a fraction of Kaname in him Crying or Very sad awww, Zero <333 that just proves how much he loves her. I want to hug him so badly, lol.
    Seriously? that is so frustrating if that's true, why can't he just be honest with himself, but whatever even if that is the reason she'll soon she that as a lie. I love as well though that even though he offers her his wrist she goes for his throat, not a moment of hesitation.

@juliet.
    there's a possibility that he has maybe just cracked? He's loved her for a long time and has missed her for a year and so for her to say that she wants them to talk normally (I'm so sure I've read this somewhere XD) has pushed him over the edge and maybe wants her to see how he feels about her. But that's all speculation lol XD I'm just excited about this haha

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by sweetsolace on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Kara wrote:
    Since Yori could fit into either reason, Hino leaves it vague as to the exact cause of Yuuki's thirst at that moment. For all we know, it could be a bit of both (she may love Yori a little, and the human blood is the first human blood she's encountered). I think we'll just have to wait for the next few chapters and hope that Hino will clarify for us cheers

ooh definitely. cheers but we don't really know.
    see here
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-33723-29/vampire-knight/chapter-54.html
    after the one year lag she missed both Zero and Yori. So she may be a candidate for yuki's loved ones that can satisfy her~

trinity wrote:
    Didn't alot of people at the ball comment on Yoris blood, because she's human? Sara especially said to Yuuki she looked tasty, Or well alot of people wanted to get close to her, Yuuki is being a vampire and considering she isn't doing well with the tablets and is thirsty I'm sure someone who she does love and is a close friend to her will be desireable.

really? they did?
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-33723-14/vampire-knight/chapter-54.html

I don't see a problem with him blackmailing her, Yuuki is easily led and guilt tripped, she could easily have called his bluff but she goes for it anyway.
    oh now im curious. So because Yuki was previously "easily led and guilt tripped" does that make it ok for Zero to blackmail her like that? thats just my impression LOL, but for me I actually find zero's "blackmail" material hilarious, it sounds like it came from a bedgruding kid who wants to feed a younger sibling, "if you don't eat your medicine, I'll take your toys!" threat... of course this is just my humor, its obvious Zero just wants to make her drink his bloood

Although one thing I do like is despite having just remember what Kaname said to her a few pages before about her only needing his blood and she agreeing? XD she still bites Zero, I can smell an angst fest next chapter from her feeling guilty.

LOL and this is the repeated rehashed scene awardee. rofl how many times did she actually change her mind about things regarding the LT, I dont want to know... perhaps she might change her mind just when she nearly bites him, i dont know. this girl is losing credibility graduallly rofl i dont know about you.

Kara wrote:
    I agree, I think she'll be very surprised. She's had no reason to believe that he likes her in any way,
    I think she does... Zero kissed and hugged her before they parted I think that was a love confession.

When I think back, Yuuki is described as having nice smelling blood as a human. Aidou first commented on that early on when he bites her that one time. Also, Yuuki once said to Shizuka (when Shizuka wants to awaken Yuuki in exchange for giving Zero her blood to stablize him) that she thought maybe it was a good thing that her blood was appealing to vampires. Smile

yes yuki had a nice smell I think there were quite few mention on this, like when she wounded herself on the stairs many night dorm students felt harassed because of the smell (it was nice). But I wonder if the feelings of a person influence someone to bite another or be dub as "delicious" or have yummy blood, i do recall Zero saying that, (because of his feelings for Yuki) he wants to drain her blood until she was empty, when he was level e he said after tasting her blood he couldnt give it up, so it must be delicious his feelings for her.

So, again, why is yori's blood delicious to yuki? still not clarified. bounce

juliet wrote:
    But I do not understand out of the sudden he wants her to take his blood? while he was saying he will try harder to show that they are enemies. It's not like something really happened and there is a condition or an excuse or there is a great development between them...I mean out of the sudden Zero changes his mind? What were all of these then so many chapters before? I am the only one who is amazed by this sudden twist here?

I'm just as shock as you are. All of a sudden everything they said to each other had been cancelled out and its back to zero.
    Just last chapter yuki was saying their views will never meet...zero also saying that if she dislike his ways she should just subdue him.. mm Shocked Razz now.. ? what happened, lol did i miss a chap Razz rofl

Last edited by sweetsolace on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 3 times in total

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:45 pm

sweetsolace wrote:

I'm just as shock as you are. All of a sudden everything they said to each other had been cancelled out and its back to zero.
    Just last chapter yuki was saying their views will never meet...zero also saying that if she dislike his ways she should just subdue him.. mm Shocked Razz now.. ? what happened, lol did i miss a chap Razz

Α chapter, I just feel I missed a volume...

@juliet.
    there's a possibility that he has maybe just cracked? He's loved her for a long time and has missed her for a year and so for her to say that she wants them to talk normally (I'm so sure I've read this somewhere XD) has pushed him over the edge and maybe wants her to see how he feels about her. But that's all speculation lol XD I'm just excited about this haha

Yes okay but all these words he was saying were all a big bubble, all over nothing? in just one moment, without a real action there he just decides to change his attitude, okay I do know that this happened but from Hino's part there is a great gap, a bubble, this is like canceling her script since the change does not come out of any true development.,anyway..I wanted to know if I am the only one being too strict here...that brings me too

About that, I read in a leaked translation that the reason Zero offers her his blood is because he has a fraction of Kaname in him awww, Zero <333 that just proves how much he loves her. I want to hug him so badly, lol.

howl can you explain a bit more? is this a theory or it is said in the script? do we have that translation? is it whole?

Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning Zone

Post by Howl4fun on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:48 pm

howl can you explain a bit more? is this a theory or it is said in the script? do we have that translation? is it whole?
    No, sorry, I actually read it from someone who'd read it, but it's supposedly connected to his talk with Maria, to when she said he still had fraction of Ichiru and Shizuka in him, so apparantly that's what gave him the "idea". If it turns out to be wrong, I'm sorry, but it does make sense so I just took her word for it.

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:49 pm

Howl4fun wrote:
    No, sorry, I actually read it from someone who'd read it, but it's supposedly connected to his talk with Maria, to when she said he still had fraction of Ichiru and Shizuka in him, so apparantly that's what gave him the "idea". If it turns out to be wrong, I'm sorry, but it does make sense so I just took her word for it.

okay then, thanks for explaining this.

libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black
    Warning Zone

Post by libra on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:52 pm

not that I can catch up with the thread... the spead in which new posts are published is amazing.

I think that Hino-sensei is deliberately showing Yuki craving for Yori's blood, in order to make clear that it's blood that she's craving and not Yori or Zero in any other way other than "food"!

Otherwise she would have totally skipped Yori's part. So if we see a line like "Hey! It was just to quench my thirst, nothing personal" I won't be surprised. And Zero already knows that line. That's why he offers his wrist.

Rose.Petals
    Human

Warning Zone

Post by Rose.Petals on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:59 pm

I predicted that Zero would let Yuuki bite him!!!!! I could die from excitement right now!!

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning Zone

Post by nina on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:05 pm

berry wrote: nina, I think it because at that time Yuuki alway got blood from Kaname so at that time she don't need any blood ..when you're full even if a very tasty dish is front of you; you don't really want to eat one... and she alway spoiled so she never felt so hungry before.

Yes that’s my point … Yuuki is thinking that Yori’s blood is delicious NOW (for the first time and not all the other times when they met/hug each other) cuz now her thirst is hitting red! Why she is in that state since she already took tablets a few hours ago (or less) is the question. Even if the tabs have unpleasant taste or isn’t enough satisfactory, still should have a certain result. IMO her bloodlust is fishy … in fact almost seems like it has increased after she took the tablets …
    The fact that Sara still testing on them, doesn’t mean that she didn’t altered them, already. Maybe she is testing them in order to make them more tasteful so it could be consumed easier …

libra wrote: I think that Hino-sensei is deliberately showing Yuki craving for Yori's blood, in order to make clear that it's blood that she's craving and not Yori or Zero in any other way other than "food"! Otherwise she would have totally skipped Yori's part.

Exactly lib!!!
    Yuuki’s-Yori’s scene has a purpose … even Yuuki is shocked with her thoughts … Yori’s blood is tempting for her because she loves her (as a friend/sister … I don’t mean romantically haha) … Yori isn’t a common/strange human for Yuuki. We can’t ascribe Yuuki’s “desire” to the general norm that for every vampire the human-blood is desirable …

Either the time that has passed from her last meal from Kaname is the reason for her uncontrollable thirst or the tampered tablets; the fact is that it’s not normal.

But I’m not surprised about Zero’s offer … I guess cuz I never took serious his threats/hostility >>> rofl

Last edited by nina on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

"... I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths ... taint me too Kaname"

Spoiler:

*wants to sneak under these bed sheets*

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zone

Post by juliet on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:06 pm

libra wrote:not that I can catch up with the thread... the spead in which new posts are published is amazing.

I think that Hino-sensei is deliberately showing Yuki craving for Yori's blood, in order to make clear that it's blood that she's craving and not Yori or Zero in any other way other than "food"!

Otherwise she would have totally skipped Yori's part. So if we see a line like "Hey! It was just to quench my thirst, nothing personal" I won't be surprised. And Zero already knows that line. That's why he offers his wrist.

yes the point that Hino wants to make with Yori, I think you are right, she si hungry, thinking about food and Zero just picks up the time to make her have some blood while he was bitter so many chapters now. I think we lack the translation to have a complete opinion on that...but Yuuki drinking from Zero, we know that she will step on her agreement with kaname, of course for Yume this is not a good development, it bears implications for all.

I am suprised with Zero's offer out of the blue, but as it was mentioned it is likely that he could not control it, even though it can also be viewed like he is challenging. Notice that he offered his wrist but she is going for the neck there...and he had not appreciated that gesture the last time. Wondering now if Hino will make a development out of a no development? (since that from the last time nothing changed but let's accept it for the script's sake) and Zero's attitude will be different.

libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black
    Warning Zone

Post by libra on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:12 pm

@nina, juliet: I'll give some credits to Zero here. He knows exactly where he and she stands. He offers his blood because in the last chapters he sees how desperate she is for blood. We saw that he worn Yori in earlier chapter about Yuki. He's been there. He knows the feeling. I know he feels for her, so I don't feel it out of the blue. He helps her as he would have done in any other case with her.

The fact that he offers his wrist, shows that he is not willing to take advantage of her weekness. The fact that she chooses to go for the neck is something that will be answered in the later chapters.

Zero is far more clever to know exactly what Yuki's feelings are about Kaname!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:22 am

Current date/time is Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:22 am