Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 Bar_left59%sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 Bar_left27%sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 Bar_left15%sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+16
lililovelilica
bearcute <3
tsl5032
awes0m3
Pinacolada
S_R
Vanille-chan
libra
mariangie
nina
juliet
Rose.Petals
sweetsolace
rumland
Knightmare
Bloodredhead
20 posters

sara's bloodtablets

Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning Zonesara's bloodtablets - Page 6 Dropsoa

sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 Empty sara's bloodtablets

Post by Bloodredhead Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:24 am

First topic message reminder :

someone pointed out to me that the shape of the bloodtablets seems to have changed in this chapter, from round to an oval shape. it seems to me sara has altered them probably not just their shape but their formulae too.

personally i think they are going to bring out the vampire nature more, and make vampires thirst more for real blood. sara was thinking about the tablets in her room with her little sara squad in the new chapter. she seemed to be giving the new tablets to them. maybe trying them out?

what are everyone else's opinions on the tablets? and what might it lead too?

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 Empty Re: sara's bloodtablets

Post by sweetsolace Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:43 pm

juliet wrote:
    mariangie wrote: sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 1792502404 Sara's Tasty Blood Tablets . sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 230572241 Not available in stores . Get a freebie at your nearest dark alley . sBo_jumping Worried not getting enough human blood lately ? sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 1098764838 Can't digest older blood tablets as making you vomit ? sSic_cold sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 3887309346 These new formula is formulated thinking of you . sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 230572241 Not only as good as the real thing . But more easier to carry . Forget the troubles needing for hunting humans for blood . sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 3134848676 Get your own brand - new bottle now . Garantee to make your wildest dreams true . sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 1952665954 sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 2289681036

So now tasty blood tablets are Vampire's Black Market newest fad !!! explosive

More seriously ; probably Sara doesn't want to be known as the intellectual inventor of the tasty blood tablets yet . As she has to know which are the side effects after drinking them . Most probably the side effect of the tasty blood tablets are kind of a delay one . After taking several doses . So I don't expect any weird thing after the start of the tablets distribution . But maybe a week or two later after a lot of vampires taking them .

Maybe in 2 - 3 more chapters , all chaos started . sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 3045962615 After the real effect of Sara's tasty blood tablets are revealed . Maybe they make the drinker lose control and turn him / her bersek . sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 3134848676 Turning against humans . Maybe the drinker could only obey Sara order's . sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 1547219295 No matter what , vampire hunters will have their hands full . sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 2050620774 Maybe this is the reason for Kaname's order to evacuate humans from the area nearest the blood tablets distribution . sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 4155267722 He could know Sara's plan with the tablets . sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 3043625818

About the time frame ; it appears a little time has passed between the bite scene and the scenes with the blood tablets / Kaname at Isaya's home . Easily a week or two .

lol, YES and meanwhile Cross is closed to his office making meetings with himself...he writes many letters all with the same recipient...All the letters are about the same thing but Cross is not concerned about it, not as far as his job is done. His subject is; Kaname-kun I shall not give Yuuki to you. He has spend hours stating it through his letter with all sorts of ways...now he is thinking some more...Outside of his window the vampires are kidnapping small children, old ladies are screaming in panic once they feel hot vampire tongues to the side of their neck, "I want to taste your blood" is now echoing to their ears (many years have passed since a young man had stated that he would like to do something to them). ..Ah but all these do not concern Cross, the ultimate hunter...so you know how the tablets reached distribution...
    noo, the letters are actually doodles of his plans to stress out Kaname, he is so intent to get back at him for stealing Yuki for a year so he concentrates so much on it he doesn't even know Sara came in and blabbed her lies. rofl
    He is suddenly possessive over Yuki now that he puts her in chains when she enters the association, makes her stay inside and keeps her under his watch, gives her something to do so she stays close to him and have her be guarded by Zero to further complicate things. rofl
    his role in the second arc is to complicate issues while looking like he is doing something important in his desk. rofl
    and the role of the hunters in the second arc is to let Sara get away with everything, including her plans. rofl noo they are too busy with level Es and everything, and here we have their strongest hunter acting like a prefect in the place where Sara would never think of openly sabotaging. rofl
    ok jokes aside the story throws lots of hurdles without answering any at all. confused but I still think the hunters know something...they cant be that stupid.

And now tablets have hit the distribution in one night? What is wrong in this picture?

maybe the tablets are free or discounted and the vampire society is in crisis for some reason... the bonus is that its even tasty. With an offer like this the news is bound to spread very quickly. And they're taking lots of tablet bottles perhaps they're shipping it to stores and other places?
    awes0m3
    awes0m3
    Human

Post by awes0m3 Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:13 am

You guys crack me up! rofl

juliet wrote:And now tablets have hit the distribution in one night? What is wrong in this picture?

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but the vampire auctioneer throws a bottle of pills at Yuuki as a last-ditch effort. *lol* If he's carrying that around with him while he's trying to escape, they must have been valuable. (That or he was going into hiding right away/wasn't going to meet up with his girlfriend/has a blood tablet addiction? scratch )

Spoiler:

I wonder if there's already a healthy black market for them prior to the handing out of the pills in the back alley? Both bottles look similar, but these seem smaller and obviously contain the new shaped pills.

Spoiler:

The people lining up may not be vampires. (This is an odd way for them to get blood tablets? Unless they're like fanboys/fangirls who must get the latest and greatest first.) They seem human. (Then, again, judging by their nice hairstyles and calm demeanor, they're mostly likely vampires.) Is there some sort of magic or type of healing property about these blood tablets that makes them so popular? Maybe there's a rumor that they're of higher quality? Word spreads fast on the streets …

Here's a wild idea: what if Sara intends to poison the blood of humans? The hunter weapons, if I remember correctly, do not harm humans, only vampires.

The former H.A. president drank Rido's blood. And that little bit of blood was enough to take over his system. Kaien smelled this in his blood and used an anti-vampire weapon to cut his arm off — something that was thought to be impossible: a human being hurt by an anti-vampire weapon! affraid

Spoiler:

What if Sara's aim is to not only be the queen of vampires, but the queen of humans as well? She has the ~charisma~. As a Pureblood, her blood has healing properties, she has powers, and she could work miracles in the human world. (I can't wait to see her campaign for the position on television! Twisted Evil )

Now what if she uses humans as her shield to protect herself from hunters and pro-coexistence vampires? She doesn't necessarily have to bite hundreds and thousands of humans to make them willingly submit to her (that would be a pain; can you imagine the long lines and chomping on people's necks after several hours!?). And I doubt that she wants them drinking from her to stabilize them. Nor would she want a bunch of crazy Level Es to go on a killing spree in her kingdom. Or maybe she does want everyone going berserk, but how would she control them when all is said and done? She's not the type to relish hard work.

But if all the humans hail her as some sort of miracle worker because of her tablets and consider her their goddess and ruler, the hunters would have a really tough time getting to her. If her blood has a similar effect on humans as the Pureblood Woman's blood on the humans of long ago, she could influence humans to protect her/do her bidding. Yuuki and the hunters would have to make a decision on whether or not they would use their dangerous anti-vampire weapons on humans. The humans could rise up and start a riot against them, and they would be outnumbered.

And if the vast majority of vampires on the lower levels of the hierarchy are affected by the blood tablets, then Sara gains their allegiance, too. I sorta think that the higher-ranked nobles will have greater resistance to her charms (especially from faraway). Even Nagamichi-san showed some resistance to Hanadagi's direct commands. Takuma is trying to resist. Sad

All of this is farfetched, I know. Embarassed jocolor
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:49 pm

awes0m3 wrote:

Here's a wild idea: what if Sara intends to poison the blood of humans? The hunter weapons, if I remember correctly, do not harm humans, only vampires.

The former H.A. president drank Rido's blood. And that little bit of blood was enough to take over his system. Kaien smelled this in his blood and used an anti-vampire weapon to cut his arm off — something that was thought to be impossible: a human being hurt by an anti-vampire weapon! affraid

Spoiler:

What if Sara's aim is to not only be the queen of vampires, but the queen of humans as well? She has the ~charisma~. As a Pureblood, her blood has healing properties, she has powers, and she could work miracles in the human world. (I can't wait to see her campaign for the position on television! Twisted Evil )

Now what if she uses humans as her shield to protect herself from hunters and pro-coexistence vampires? She doesn't necessarily have to bite hundreds and thousands of humans to make them willingly submit to her (that would be a pain; can you imagine the long lines and chomping on people's necks after several hours!?). And I doubt that she wants them drinking from her to stabilize them. Nor would she want a bunch of crazy Level Es to go on a killing spree in her kingdom. Or maybe she does want everyone going berserk, but how would she control them when all is said and done? She's not the type to relish hard work.

But if all the humans hail her as some sort of miracle worker because of her tablets and consider her their goddess and ruler, the hunters would have a really tough time getting to her. If her blood has a similar effect on humans as the Pureblood Woman's blood on the humans of long ago, she could influence humans to protect her/do her bidding. Yuuki and the hunters would have to make a decision on whether or not they would use their dangerous anti-vampire weapons on humans. The humans could rise up and start a riot against them, and they would be outnumbered.

And if the vast majority of vampires on the lower levels of the hierarchy are affected by the blood tablets, then Sara gains their allegiance, too. I sorta think that the higher-ranked nobles will have greater resistance to her charms (especially from faraway). Even Nagamichi-san showed some resistance to Hanadagi's direct commands. Takuma is trying to resist. Sad

All of this is farfetched, I know. Embarassed jocolor

Hello there, I read your theory with great interest Razz from the villain's perspective/point of view the idea is awesome (LOL Sara would bow here sFun_hailbig )

Like a theory I like it all a lot because it really opens the file co-existence, it expands the script...right now as I realize only the higher levels of the human society like Yori's father are aware that vampires exist and some more few that had a direct implication in the past (like the ones that voluntearily gave their blood to the council ect). But in reality we know that humans in general ignore the existence of vampires...

and here a gap opens; how is co-existence going to be achieved in reality when the one side is ignorant of the existence of the other?
    that's why I like your idea; it would suddenly open a front there (either vampires wanted to be exposed or not) that now does not exist, and that would create the immediate need of a TRUE co-existence taking place.

Even though there are very practical implications to that; like why humans would take blood-tablets in the first place since they do not have a blood thirsting nature?

or it could be the so called vanity and jealousy over immortality that with a good campaign could persuade many of them to try? and as the words spread perhaps a greater expansion would take place?

points to consider but I really like that idea...it brings a lot of dynamic to the script and spreads action outside the boundaries of the academy
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zonesara's bloodtablets - Page 6 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:28 pm

awes0m3 wrote:
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but the vampire auctioneer throws a bottle of pills at Yuuki as a last-ditch effort. *lol* If he's carrying that around with him while he's trying to escape, they must have been valuable. (That or he was going into hiding right away/wasn't going to meet up with his girlfriend/has a blood tablet addiction? scratch )

Spoiler:

I wonder if there's already a healthy black market for them prior to the handing out of the pills in the back alley? Both bottles look similar, but these seem smaller and obviously contain the new shaped pills.

Spoiler:

interesting. lol the bottles of pills look like it contains jellybeans. rofl would explain the fad. rofl

anyway there's something odd about this, IF the bottle of pills that the human auctioneer threw towards Yuki was Sara's tablets....she could've distributed it earlier... and she made the distribution to key people only, perhaps she gave it to him and in exchange he would do the auction? IF they are connected...
    or maybe the tablets itself caused him to do the auction.. but he seems sane..

awes0m3 wrote:

The former H.A. president drank Rido's blood. And that little bit of blood was enough to take over his system. Kaien smelled this in his blood and used an anti-vampire weapon to cut his arm off — something that was thought to be impossible: a human being hurt by an anti-vampire weapon!

What if Sara's aim is to not only be the queen of vampires, but the queen of humans as well? She has the ~charisma~. As a Pureblood, her blood has healing properties, she has powers, and she could work miracles in the human world. (I can't wait to see her campaign for the position on television! )

And if the vast majority of vampires on the lower levels of the hierarchy are affected by the blood tablets, then Sara gains their allegiance, too. I sorta think that the higher-ranked nobles will have greater resistance to her charms (especially from faraway). Even Nagamichi-san showed some resistance to Hanadagi's direct commands. Takuma is trying to resist.

All of this is farfetched, I know.

Sara does seem to be an ambitious character. Razz if she plans to become queen why not the Queen of all races, so yes this makes sense...

about the humans as the ones queuing up in that alley.. I think its quite possible, since not too far from that Kaname also told Kain and Ruka to evacuate the humans nearby... so they were in a human district.. Either that or its a district where humans and vampires live.. but with that number of people lining up it doesnt seem likely that its vampires since they are in hiding... hmm or maybe both? Though again with your explanation it does seem more likely its humans..

the idea of immortality, or the idea of eternal youth for humans would be very enticing. If Sara can manipulate this desire to her advantage she would make use of the tools available at her disposal one of which is the blood tablets. And the black market selling perhaps because it is forbidden.

also, if the effect of the tablets is to control humans she can easily turn the tables for everyone by holding them hostage, the hunters and even Kaname would have no choice but to assent to her wishes and ultimately recognize her power.

She is clearly at an advantageous point here.

juliet wrote:and here a gap opens; how is co-existence going to be achieved in reality when the one side is ignorant of the existence of the other?
    that's why I like your idea; it would suddenly open a front there (either vampires wanted to be exposed or not) that now does not exist, and that would create the immediate need of a TRUE co-existence taking place.

it seems odd that humans don't fully know the existence of vampires when they probably knew long ago, it was mentioned in one chapter that the existence of vampires faded in time after the war or were forgotten so now its being forgotten as well. It doesn't seem to make much sense for them not to recognize it. The idea of Sara using the tablets to gain control / rule over both races seems to be a way for achieving coexistence thru coercive means, however it would open both eyes to the existence of the other and that both of them desire one thing in common.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:51 am

@Solace, interesting...I think that until now there are many areas that we have gone in speculating that Sara's experiments with the tablets can appeal to..

-Kaname (taking specific tablets)
    -Yuuki (increasing her hunger)
    -Vampires in town (driving them crazy)
    -humans (making them slaves)

For the tablets could have been used; the prisoner's blood, the children's blood (to refine taste), her blood (for charming magnitude). Which one is true and which false we have no idea, but Sara has really thrown us into some thinking here. At least we can put bets (LOL). Anymore theories?
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:10 pm

@Tablets
    in chapter 75. It looks like Kain simply went there to investigate what was
    happening in the alley but the moment Aido stepped in, Kain passed the
    responsibility to Aido >> he told Aido to take the woman to the
    association as she was behaving strangely and to take a bottle of the
    pills with him. As it appears its the same bottle of pills seen chapter
    72, which looks like Sara's tablets. OR it could be that Kain simply
    didn't intend to take on the responsibility of getting down to the issue
    of the tablets, as he said, "His place was by Kaname's side" He had
    duties to do with Kaname still and it would be compromised if he took on
    the issue or Aido meddled (hence he created the fire barrier).
    Another thing is that Kain probably have an idea what the tablets were, as he
    told Aido to take the collapsed woman to HA for further examination. He
    already had an idea that the tablets could have an effect--- if so, then
    Sara's ploys with the tablets seem less important than Kaname's plan.
    It seemed Kain had set himself to go with Kaname till the end, which
    means something.
    Also the tablets have already been distributed among
    the nobility and seemed to have pleasant effects besides being tasty
    (which might explain its rapid distribution and sales), as Rima said her
    grandmother recommended it to her, although she thought the tablets
    were still fairly new to the market and probably did not undergo
    testing.

@Sara's attitude
    sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 215456
    I just noticed she seems to be childishly manipulative. The way she
    pushes people to react the way she wanted to by asserting something that
    did not happen, like:
    Sara walks into the scene
    Yuuki: What is it?
    Sara: What an attitude, am I not trusted?
    What have I ever done to you?
    Yuuki: Ah... nothing
    she immediately jumps to the foremost idea she thinks might be on Yuki's
    mind since Takuma nearly told her---the idea of Yuki possibly
    mistrusting her.
    and then she guilt trips Yuki so she would regret having that mistrust
    Page 37:
    Sara: I see... Even if I were to tell you secrets, it would be a waste of time.
    Yuuki: Secrets...?
    Sara: Did you think I would carelessly reveal things to those who do not trust me?
    Yuki is then lured into trusting her so she can tell her her secrets, an
    easier more convenient option, rather than be left guessing. sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 215456
    Its pretty amusing how Sara operates sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 215456 haha definitely fitting to be Rido's other "half". sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 215456
    tsl5032
    tsl5032
    Human

Post by tsl5032 Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:07 am

soo, are the blood tablets that yuuki is taking from Sara-san?

I'm a little confused by the conversation, but i totally agree the new tablets are some sort of scam to Sara controlling more vampires.

btw. first time posting in a forum, please let me know if there are any rules or customs I should follow.

~ forum noobie
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:32 am

tsl5032 wrote:soo, are the blood tablets that yuuki is taking from Sara-san?

I'm a little confused by the conversation, but i totally agree the new tablets are some sort of scam to Sara controlling more vampires.

btw. first time posting in a forum, please let me know if there are any rules or customs I should follow.

~ forum noobie

haha, that's a good question, I guess no, because Sara now launched the new release but you never know how she was experimenting in the past, from chapter to chapter the evolution of the tablets is going quite fast and that speed perhaps can indicate that she took a lot of time testing them around before and also that time is not a factor; so Yuuki could have been taking the tablets if Sara had found a way to pass them to her.
    But that's more than an assumption during some events, interpretations; officialy no. Sara now is officialy distributing them.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:05 pm

juliet wrote:@Solace, interesting...I think that until now there are many areas that we have gone in speculating that Sara's experiments with the tablets can appeal to..

For the tablets could have been used; the prisoner's blood, the children's blood (to refine taste), her blood (for charming magnitude). Which one is true and which false we have no idea, but Sara has really thrown us into some thinking here. At least we can put bets (LOL). Anymore theories?

LOL, you guys overcomplicate things and we see the simple theory that she used her blood to control the vampires and was most people's first theory was the right one. i don't think its gonna be more than what we now have, definitely no other tablets causing trouble.

and yuuki's hunger issues were not caused by abnormal tablets, her hunger was a part of her own issues.

so the story moves onto more pressing matter, such as how to fix the situation that Sara has created. yuuki can probably fix the vampires close to her, either with her own blood or maybe using her powers if she can figure them out. but the rest of the vampires?
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:22 am

Knightmare wrote:
    juliet wrote:@Solace, interesting...I think that until now there are many areas that we have gone in speculating that Sara's experiments with the tablets can appeal to..

LOL, you guys overcomplicate things and we see the simple theory that she used her blood to control the vampires and was most people's first theory was the right one. i don't think its gonna be more than what we now have, definitely no other tablets causing trouble.

and yuuki's hunger issues were not caused by abnormal tablets, her hunger was a part of her own issues.

so the story moves onto more pressing matter, such as how to fix the situation that Sara has created. yuuki can probably fix the vampires close to her, either with her own blood or maybe using her powers if she can figure them out. but the rest of the vampires?

well i maybe acting persistent here but until Sara's plan has fully unfold one cannot dismiss possibilities like this. Smile And yes its not fully disclosed yet. Even I dont claim that its definitely true or false, lol, I have experience eating my own words. Razz

After all Sara wants to become queen and she went to the academy where Yuki is.. coincidence? how about a possibility? haha..
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:05 am

Knightmare wrote:

LOL please, do not spoil our fan here, if we don't do that, what is also left to do? until now there was the theory that Sara would be using her blood to make the tablets so now the use is confirmed, the synthesis though is still unknown; just her blood? what was she waiting for to release them?

now Sara's tablets contain her power as long as Hanadagi's power (and perhaps that could explain what she wanted Hanadagi's heart for), one way or another she took the heart so she now added a new power into her blood. I think that the tablets have not showed their full potential yet; they can effect vampires, nobles, what about other pureblood? ( i am only suggesting here that perhaps she took her time here to expand the effectiveness of the tabs to higher limits and she needed far better powers than her own).

And it is logical that she would be wanting to be experimenting with the tabs to assure their effectiveness. Perhaps the prisoners in that cell were used for that also.

; there are still unclear facts example the kidnappings of the children (the vampire Yuuki chased never answered why they were taking and from whom, who is behind it), the little girl that was hypnotized and that sort...

I am still with the idea that the new tablets could contain that children's blood to improve the taste, it is a possibility because its not explained.

Now about Yuuki and Kaname, you never know because Hino perplexes the condition, there is Kaname's scene with the sword (that you answer in another thread) and as Nina answers, the time that he holds the sword starts effecting his hand is limited;

actually is right after he kills Hana...

http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/67/31

BUT he wielded anti-vampire in the past and he had no similar side effects...

So one point is that its not from wielding the sword, can it be because he used it to kill?

I can't believe that Hino made a mistake there because Kaname's powers with the guns have already been exposed to the fans and we are taking it as a fact; that would be a gross mistake. There is something going on with the specific sword perhaps...

_ back to the subject...

there has to be an antidote of that sort; I see the NC jumping to new experiments, perhaps since the damage was done with pills, another batch to be able to undone it? we see that both Yuuki and Kaname posses the power to lift that charm control over others; Kaname did it with Aidou's dad and Yuuki with the little girl;

also their blood can be seen as medicine, and especially Kaname's blood can rescue the vampires that have been changed and maintain them to limit possible degrade to level-e if there is such danger. So there are many possibilities out of there and perhaps that's a harm that can be fixed, perhaps other purebloods like Isaya can also aid.

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:54 pm

knightmare wrote: LOL, you guys overcomplicate things and we see the simple theory that she used her blood to control the vampires and was most people's first theory was the right one.

Juliet wrote: LOL please, do not spoil our fan here, if we don't do that, what is also left to do?

Haha right … maybe to make theories is against the law lol. Though these theories seem to have a certain impact thus and are “unforgettable” hahaha …

Now on serious mode … this “simple” theory that Sara will use her blood into the tabs was also a part of a wider theory, no? In fact we had guessed that she’ll try to make the vampires her puppets and not rabid suckers for blood because that would serve her purposes better > a puppet could be used either as a submissive loyal “slave” either as a “weapon” ready to attack to humans if she wants to.

knightmare wrote: i don't think its gonna be more than what we now have, definitely no other tablets causing trouble.

Juliet wrote:until now there was the theory that Sara would be using her blood to make the tablets so now the use is confirmed, the synthesis though is still unknown; just her blood? what was she waiting for to release them?

Right … and we also saw that the tabs are addictive too.

But since Knightmare seems so certain about the tablets and Sara’s plan in general then maybe can answer also to some hints that haven’t addressed yet…

1. Which was the purpose of the prisoners? I suppose a bunch of ex-humans isn’t enough to be considered as her army especially since with the tablets she can create a greater and stronger army consisted from vampires with more powers …

2. The captured president revealed that he had an accumulated research already and Sara knew about his request for blood supplies … Is it impossible that she wanted to use the blood of her prisoners for that purpose?

3. Since she had an accumulated research into her hands since chapter 65 i.e. months before we see the oval tablets, she at least had enough time to prepare or experiment on tabs. Also since she had so much time why she pushed the president to work intensively when she had into her hands a batch of “tasty” tabs?

Sara to president: “Spare your time of sleep to work too…” (chapter 73). So why the rush at that moment since she had so much time previously?
    Didn’t she know that the common former tabs were tasteless and not so attractive to vampires?

4. The vampire who did the auction had a jar full of pills … the one he threw to Yuuki >>
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/72/4
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/72/5

I suppose he didn’t carry the jar as a weapon? Lol
    This incident happened before the new oval tabs make its appearance … So what was the purpose of that “highlighted” jar with pills?

; there are still unclear facts example the kidnappings of the children (the vampire Yuuki chased never answered why they were taking and from whom, who is behind it), the little girl that was hypnotized and that sort...

Exactly! And the kidnaps have started long before the bloody scene starts to unfold but aren’t addressed yet …

knightmare wrote: and yuuki's hunger issues were not caused by abnormal tablets, her hunger was a part of her own issues.

Where is explained or excused that the tablets that Yuuki has used were effectless especially on her?

From the fanbook: “Blood tablets are available nowadays, so these can be used INSTEAD OF DRINKING HUMAN BLOOD.” >>

So why Yuuki’s thirst was triggered by Yori’s scent?

The explanation that she was spoiled IMO isn’t enough to justify Yuuki’s state of mind and hunger especially right after she had taken tablets …
    They should have had a certain effect even for a while but from what we saw ... on the contrary her hunger was increasing rapidly after the use of the tabs …

Maybe we never get an answer but for me there is a loophole … scratch
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by bearcute <3 Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:42 pm

Im tired to read your long posts (it is late here and I have a test tomorrow) so Im just going to agree it reads somewhat good so its probably good. Smile it is written by scholar after all.

so yes, nice work! whoa!
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 Empty Lol

Post by lililovelilica Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:12 am

bearcute <3 wrote:Im tired to read your long posts (it is late here and I have a test tomorrow) so Im just going to agree it reads somewhat good so its probably good. Smile it is written by scholar after all.

so yes, nice work! whoa!
    I agree because here is already 1:10 AM and i'm getting sleepy too so the bloodtablets won't envolve Yuuki or Kaname because they're pureblood vampires...
    sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 2555855207 need to read more people!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:14 am

The explanation that she was spoiled IMO isn’t enough to justify Yuuki’s state of mind and hunger especially right after she had taken tablets …
    They should have had a certain effect even for a while but from what we saw ... on the contrary her hunger was increasing rapidly after the use of the tabs …

Or the tablets just failed to decrease her hunger even for a short period of time> this can be enough of a proof I believe that perhaps the tablets had no effect on Yuuki's initial hunger. The question remains why?

Perhaps Yuuki remains immune to the specific tablets?

What I noticed though in the last chapter was the fact that these two boys attacked her viciously the moment that she took the tablets> thus this creates the question what will happen for example in town if Yuuki decides to withdraw the tablets?

Is it logical to assume that these tablets are too addictive for all others that have already taken them or got used to them so its possible for all vampires to act in this way and chaos to be spread in town with Yuuki's intentional consent? scratch
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:11 pm

juliet wrote:

Or the tablets just failed to decrease her hunger even for a short period of time> this can be enough of a proof I believe that perhaps the tablets had no effect on Yuuki's initial hunger. The question remains why?

Perhaps Yuuki remains immune to the specific tablets?

What I noticed though in the last chapter was the fact that these two boys attacked her viciously the moment that she took the tablets> thus this creates the question what will happen for example in town if Yuuki decides to withdraw the tablets?

Is it logical to assume that these tablets are too addictive for all others that have already taken them or got used to them so its possible for all vampires to act in this way and chaos to be spread in town with Yuuki's intentional consent? scratch

The situation as it is presented from Hino is very tricky. The users of Sara’s tabs can be dangerous to humans as we saw when the NC students chased after Yori and Kageyama while they were on tabs. On the other hand when Yuuki took the tablets they became even more aggressive and bit her.
    So really seems like a dead-end here. And even if she can save the situation into academy what can she do for the vampires on the streets if or when they will attack massively to humans? affraid
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:40 pm

And even if she can save the situation into academy what can she do for the vampires on the streets if or when they will attack massively to humans?

yes exactly, we already saw them to be shared in town> Yuuki in the best case scenario can ask from the hunters or the NC (if she manages to break the tabs' symptoms) to search and confiscate the tablets...but then what will happen with the aggressiveness there? what can the solution be there? and wouldn't that be dramatic for Sara's plans, wouldn't she react?

or would she command her hypnotized fans there to gather around her?

but mainly the aggressiveness is point that is scary...unless Yuuki predicts and finds a solution for that problem there...like getting Takuma first back and then use her own blood to substitute the production at the factory...

the scenario has taken an awkward point here> what estimation can we do about Sara's next moves in relation to Zero and Yuuki and why has she chosen this time (when her tabs secret is out of the bag) to release her own secret about Kaname's plan?

1.even though it seems that she wanted to release it even earlier but then she was asking for Yuuki's trust > now that she can not have it anyway she turns to Zero> and it makes me wonder if her secret could be so that it justifies her tabs? and perhaps that's why she does not worry about the revelation that Yuuki did considering the tabs... scratch

2. the hunters do not seem to react at all at Sara's tablets> even though that can be a part of the vampire world and the matter does not concern them directly, now that the tabs have shown their effects and provelny this is a weapons against humanity, normally we should see reactions from their court also...yet I think that Sara wants to cover her tracks there, that's why she is getting involved with Zero ( I think that Sara's intentions for Zero have not been exposed totally).

3. Lets sum up the effects of the tablets including the revelation of the latest chapter;
    -we see that instantly the tablets create faithful fans for Sara - like a being in a daze - that can be attributed to the fact that the tablets contain her blood...therefore is like creating an army there but she does not have to bite them- eventually that expands her influence on the vampires, no matter the geographical distance...
    - they are kind of hypnotizing to make them obedient to Sara wishes' we see how Takuma struggles with Sara's powers through the tablets in order to restore his sanity...and yet he fails..

-the two vampires that attacked Yuuki seemed to have been chasing the humans and creating trouble..so can there be bloodthirsty effects that are not also tamed through the tablets and therefore they stay on a borderline between hunger and addiction for the tablets?
    -once Yuuki took the tablets away, they became aggressive>so the tablets can also arise the vampires aggressive levels due to their addictive action
    -they had no consciousness over who they were biting and had forgotten the reasons that they entered the NC
    -once they restored their sanity they even apologized...

But the main problem still focuses at the streets where Yuuki has not access yet, as in a way she has to deal with the NC first.

but in order to win her role as a Queen, Sara must eliminate Yuuki > since only Sara can control the vampires that she has made then perhaps her plan is there to substitute Yuuki as the head of the vampires, who of course will reject Yuuki as their representative? in this way she is not risking her position because Yuuki's safety is not jeopardized but she is ruled out of the game in a less bloody way that permits to Sara to carry on with her plan.

caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:26 pm

I agree that Sara must have a plan to get rid of all other competing purebloods who are as powerful as her or more (the Kurans, Isaya...any major peanut butters still left alive....)....guess her plan is to use Zero, Takuma, that Hanadagi servant girl....etc.

Yuuki is about to try to make some Yuuki blood tablets (chapter 78)....so Sara's control is about to disappear...

Sara seems to be unfazed that Yuuki's blood is an anitdote: I guess her next plan must be interesting. I still don't see how the servant fits in her plans...allowing Yuuki to still think well of Kaname? Seems kind of a small reason...and Sara did order Takuma to reclaim that "puppet" in chap 78. scratch

Hopefully this is not too off-topic:

Asato wanted Takuma to meet Sara earlier on:

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2156-11/vampire-knight/chapter-30.html

Asato looks like he wanted to use Sara to get rid of the PB's before using Rido.. scratch
    So maybe Sara's pre-Zero plans = Asato Ichijou's plans. I guess Asato and Sara both had the same goals of getting rid of purebloods.....I guess Asato didn't want to use Rido's blood for the purpose because that would give too much power to Rido.

I wonder why Asato felt he could control Sara. I mean, Takuma is hot...but that's hardly a way to control a person such as Sara...

Shiki fits in here somehow? Shiki's ability to control blood like his dad?...Takuma's abnormal half-resistance to Sara's control? Shiki seems to be thinking his actions out, at least IMO...so Shiki looks like he is trying to save Takuma...and Takuma has shown he is more loyal to Shiki than Kaname...so the Takuma plot looks more interesting recently...
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:29 pm

I think that now that the chapters have moved on we can see even more similarities between the two plans Asato's and Sara's. We had an interesting discussion with Nina before going in that possibility where Sara's plan is actually an expansion of Asato's initial plan

for whoever wants to read it the posts are here;

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t429p130-kaname-s-kuran-plan-of-action-is-heading-where

Now some quick notes from the manga in case you are bored reading all of these posts above to refresh our memories...

Haruka to Kaname; "I know you are hiding Yuki's existence from the other vampires...
    Haruka: Nowadays the senate is trying to control our existence as long as the power of our blood...

Asato reveals his plan to Takuma;
    When I was young, from the very first day i saw their awesome powers...one idea gradually grew in my mind..to manipulate purebloods into devouring one another to their ultimate destruction, the being Rido-same awakened is no exception. The power of that blood, which can control us all at will purebloods are the natural enemies of the vampire society...

Sara intends to utilize the pureblood instead of the Senate;

(chapter 76)
    Sara: The blood we were born with... such rare powers of life... Don’t you feel if it was not fully utilized, then it would be no different being dried up... [i.e. if we don’t use it, it’ll just go to waste]
    It’s not about who utilizes it but rather me letting my powers be utilized. Can’t that be so?

Sara reveals her plan to Takuma;
    What I want…is pathetic but excellent servants who cannot escape my clutch even if they fight…lovely little birds who keep singing around me vampires all over the world who serve me, puppets who don’t bore me, and…a convenient weapon that can kill purebloods.

So I think that the similarities there are obvious; the initial ideas were Asato's, he started the pharmaceutical company where the first tablets were produced, he wanted to make use of the pureblood (as Haruka had stated) and now Sara's plans tell us and how he had wanted to use it...

in expansion it seems that all players collaborated with each other until certain obstacles would be out of the way; and then it seems that the one was betting to exterminate the other....

it also answers the manga's question...at the party where Sara makes her first move; (it fits perfectly)

“It (this game) engulfs everything….so violently..so when ‘it” first begin?”

I think now it becomes more apparent that this game had started a long...long time ago (perhaps longer than Asato's ages as threats of such kind seem to be eternal in VK).

Also there are some lines during the first arc that could serve as an indication for the second arc as well and they concern the hunters;

ex-president's words to the hunters;
    “I struggled to have them allow you to go on living …” so apparently the hunter one way or another were are to be exterminated.

So in Asato's plan there was the idea that hunters should be exterminated (because apparently they could stop his expansion plans) but it seems that they collaborated without knowing (due to the presidents exchange) with the council and they skipped it - but this for me arises the question if that's also intended in Sara's plan here and in what way?

mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:23 am

caela wrote:I agree that Sara must have a plan to get rid of all other competing purebloods who are as powerful as her or more (the Kurans, Isaya...any major peanut butters still left alive....)....guess her plan is to use Zero, Takuma, that Hanadagi servant girl....etc.

Yuuki is about to try to make some Yuuki blood tablets (chapter 78)....so Sara's control is about to disappear...

Sara seems to be unfazed that Yuuki's blood is an anitdote: I guess her next plan must be interesting. I still don't see how the servant fits in her plans...allowing Yuuki to still think well of Kaname? Seems kind of a small reason...and Sara did order Takuma to reclaim that "puppet" in chap 78. scratch

Hopefully this is not too off-topic:

Asato wanted Takuma to meet Sara earlier on:

http://www.mangareader.net/104-2156-11/vampire-knight/chapter-30.html

Asato looks like he wanted to use Sara to get rid of the PB's before using Rido.. scratch
    So maybe Sara's pre-Zero plans = Asato Ichijou's plans. I guess Asato and Sara both had the same goals of getting rid of purebloods.....I guess Asato didn't want to use Rido's blood for the purpose because that would give too much power to Rido.

I wonder why Asato felt he could control Sara. I mean, Takuma is hot...but that's hardly a way to control a person such as Sara...

Shiki fits in here somehow? Shiki's ability to control blood like his dad?...Takuma's abnormal half-resistance to Sara's control? Shiki seems to be thinking his actions out, at least IMO...so Shiki looks like he is trying to save Takuma...and Takuma has shown he is more loyal to Shiki than Kaname...so the Takuma plot looks more interesting recently...

juliet wrote:I think that now that the chapters have moved on we can see even more similarities between the two plans Asato's and Sara's. We had an interesting discussion with Nina before going in that possibility where Sara's plan is actually an expansion of Asato's initial plan

for whoever wants to read it the posts are here;

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t429p130-kaname-s-kuran-plan-of-action-is-heading-where

Now some quick notes from the manga in case you are bored reading all of these posts above to refresh our memories...

Haruka to Kaname; "I know you are hiding Yuki's existence from the other vampires...
    Haruka: Nowadays the senate is trying to control our existence as long as the power of our blood...

Asato reveals his plan to Takuma;
    When I was young, from the very first day i saw their awesome powers...one idea gradually grew in my mind..to manipulate purebloods into devouring one another to their ultimate destruction, the being Rido-same awakened is no exception. The power of that blood, which can control us all at will purebloods are the natural enemies of the vampire society...

Sara intends to utilize the pureblood instead of the Senate;

(chapter 76)
    Sara: The blood we were born with... such rare powers of life... Don’t you feel if it was not fully utilized, then it would be no different being dried up... [i.e. if we don’t use it, it’ll just go to waste]
    It’s not about who utilizes it but rather me letting my powers be utilized. Can’t that be so?

Sara reveals her plan to Takuma;
    What I want…is pathetic but excellent servants who cannot escape my clutch even if they fight…lovely little birds who keep singing around me vampires all over the world who serve me, puppets who don’t bore me, and…a convenient weapon that can kill purebloods.

So I think that the similarities there are obvious; the initial ideas were Asato's, he started the pharmaceutical company where the first tablets were produced, he wanted to make use of the pureblood (as Haruka had stated) and now Sara's plans tell us and how he had wanted to use it...

in expansion it seems that all players collaborated with each other until certain obstacles would be out of the way; and then it seems that the one was betting to exterminate the other....

it also answers the manga's question...at the party where Sara makes her first move; (it fits perfectly)

“It (this game) engulfs everything….so violently..so when ‘it” first begin?”

I think now it becomes more apparent that this game had started a long...long time ago (perhaps longer than Asato's ages as threats of such kind seem to be eternal in VK).

Also there are some lines during the first arc that could serve as an indication for the second arc as well and they concern the hunters;

ex-president's words to the hunters;
    “I struggled to have them allow you to go on living …” so apparently the hunter one way or another were are to be exterminated.

So in Asato's plan there was the idea that hunters should be exterminated (because apparently they could stop his expansion plans) but it seems that they collaborated without knowing (due to the presidents exchange) with the council and they skipped it - but this for me arises the question if that's also intended in Sara's plan here and in what way?

A thing I could speculate from all the above posts here :

There is the probability of a mastermind from Kaname's past ( a pureblood vampire ? ) who is in the shadows moving all those White pieces / players to get his / her goals . As Asato and Sara's ideas sound very similar . Could both be suggested by the same person ?

But no matter . Asato and Sara had to have some kind of understanding to reach their goals . As they appeared to be working together and /or using each other , before Asato died . So Asato probably had some idea what Sara was planning .
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:53 pm

A thing I could speculate from all the above posts here :

There is the probability of a mastermind from Kaname's past ( a pureblood vampire ? ) who is in the shadows moving all those White pieces / players to get his / her goals . As Asato and Sara's ideas sound very similar . Could both be suggested by the same person ?

Could be…because Hino’s script is very rich, she has set the hints and if you really start theorizing her script there are points that can indicate a fear to a superior power> example Asato’s words to Takuma that I quote here again;

Now Asato had been the governer of the Senate, we know that he is vey old but his words above betray a fear that is actually with no basis for supreme leader with so much confidence and experience as much as Asato…
    Meaning from where his fears about the purebloods stems from?

When I was young, from the very first day i saw their awesome powers...
    Which powers? The one that his afraid so much is the controlling power that he even characterizes purebloods (due to that power) as the natural enemies of the vampire society…

But as we know the Kurans never used such powers, despite their authority and position at the society> Asato is not afraid of them> profoundly he even uses Rido as a puppet and has also plans to exterminate him as well once his roles finishes (he states that to Takuma)

So what is the fear about or for? Why does he consider purebloods as enemies? Which purebloods?

While you can say that this is all Asato’s stupid ideas, the seeds are there for a richer plot that can perhaps provide a better background and explanation about this undergoing war and perhaps also a better villain for the script, because as many say Sara seems to be insufficient to convince.

Plus there is the bridge with the past that Hino has created…did she only do it in order to reveal Kaname’s past? Or is she investing on it to make her script richer and provide explanations about the present time?

Examples that set the interest of the reader to the past is not only Kaname’s story but the awakening of the oldest purebloods such as Hanadagi and Isaya, there is also Kaname’s despair with the shattered mirror, there is also the present condition of the hunters that creates a gap with their first scope of creation and we can all see it, there are multiple narrations that betray a sinful past for all the VK history.

And to return back to the tablets the interest about them will now focus at the town where Sara has spread her pills> this is an interesting point to see and the hunter's reaction because now they do not care about vampires and the NC but what if this condition spreads to town and as a result humans start to getting attacked? then hunters will have no choice but to find the responsible.
    DarkRose
    DarkRose
    Human

Post by DarkRose Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:22 am

I feel that Sara is trying to build an army of slaves to serve under her, I wonder if she's just bored and wants to play around with everyone's minds. It doesn't seem like she has a love interest for Kaname, I wonder if Sara and Kaname had some past together or something. She probably knows Yuuki is trying to use her blood to save the "bloodtablet takers", Yuuki might run out of blood at this rate! We'll just have to see chapter 79 for more clues... bouncing sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 1098764838
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:46 pm

DarkRose wrote: I feel that Sara is trying to build an army of slaves to serve under her, I wonder if she's just bored and wants to play around with everyone's minds. It doesn't seem like she has a love interest for Kaname, I wonder if Sara and Kaname had some past together or something. She probably knows Yuuki is trying to use her blood to save the "bloodtablet takers", Yuuki might run out of blood at this rate! We'll just have to see chapter 79 for more clues... bouncing sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 1098764838
    I'm beggining to think that's the reason Kaname went to Cross Gakuen(to stop Sara before Yuuki runs out of blood and sacrifice herself to save everyone from Sara)
    he said to Yuuki he doesn't want to see his love dead because she had to sacrifice herself to save others...awww he's cute isn't he?
    that's why i love Kaname even more
    maybe Sara just wants to play some more with Takuma on that Academy? rofl
    Lil Lynn
    Lil Lynn
    Human

Humor : Bring on the blood bath...

sara's bloodtablets - Page 6 Empty It makes alot of sense

Post by Lil Lynn Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:33 pm

rumland wrote:In 73 then talking to ichiju sara says when she saved him she had him drink her blood, but apparently it was not enought so she trys to get him to drink more. Maybe one of her powers is she can have people fall in love with her or ecome devoted to her if they drink enought of her blood. If the new tablets are based on her blood I see a massive army being raised to serve her.
    This will also explain why she is trying to get zero to feed on her.

I definately think ur right, because i think she wants to have more power than Kaname so she tries to raise her own army of vampires that willl obey her no matter what
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Bad...

Post by Maria Kuran Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:57 pm

Lil Lynn wrote:
    rumland wrote:In 73 then talking to ichiju sara says when she saved him she had him drink her blood, but apparently it was not enought so she trys to get him to drink more. Maybe one of her powers is she can have people fall in love with her or ecome devoted to her if they drink enought of her blood. If the new tablets are based on her blood I see a massive army being raised to serve her.
    This will also explain why she is trying to get zero to feed on her.

I definately think ur right, because i think she wants to have more power than Kaname so she tries to raise her own army of vampires that willl obey her no matter what

of course, Sarah is building an army of vampires, as like did the old Pure Bloods! And if Sara might have that gift, but we know that the blood of the PB tends to refer to any vampire!!! geek

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:46 pm